The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vanessa’s Voice: Police Corruption

by VWscribble

site: sponsus.org/u/vwscribble

Chapter Six: Darlene

“72nd precinct.”

“Hello Darlene sweetie. Remember me now.”

“Wha…what have you….”

“Shhh, honey, we’re on a tight schedule here. You’ve been licking Cassie’s sweet little cunt at every opportunity, isn’t that right?”

“Yes, oh, yes. Licking her. Oh.”

“Mm. And it gets better all the time, doesn’t it? You thought you’d be all full up once you finally ran your tongue up her delicious slit and tasted her juices, and you sucked on her swollen clit. But every time you do you just want it more, don’t you? It fills up more and more of your brain. You want it all the time.”

“Ugh. Yes. Her slit…so beautiful and slick…need it now. Uh.”

“Are you finger-fucking yourself, Darlene? Are your fingers all slick with your slick cunny juice?”

“Yes! At my desk. Fingering myself. Can’t stop, fingers slick. Need to get off…get off phone. Get Cassie finger fuck her finger fuck myself. Oh god going to cum…”

“Don’t’ be naughty dear. No touching yourself till I say. And no cumming. Stop right now. Okay?”

“Uh. Okay. Not fingering my slick cunt anymore can’t cum. But please….”

“Now, as much as you wanted her sweet clit before, double that. Triple it, even. You just want Cassie’s clit. That’s all there is to you. Do you understand?”

“ohgodohgodohgod.”

“I’ll take that as a yes. I know you don’t have much of a brain left in there, but listen closely, okay? You want Cassie’s cunt so much that licking it isn’t good enough. You need more. You need it inside you.”

“Inside…cunt.”

“Yes, there you go. So how can you do that? How can you get that cunt inside your slick pussy, baby?”

“Uh…scissoring? Take her to my car and fuck her cunt hard with my cunt. Fuck her slit. Fuck it… Scissor now, please let me touch myself and touch Cassie. Need to…”

“Shh. Stop babbling honey. Focus a little here. It’s cute that you think I was talking about tribadism. Have you and Cassie been doing that? Some hot cunt to cunt action?”

“Cunt to cunt. Cunt to cunt.”

“Focus, baby. Answer my questions and I’ll maybe let you cum, okay.”

“Oh god. Need to cum. What was…what was the question?”

“Have you rubbed your slick slit up and down Cassie’s hot clit?”

“Y-yes. Yes. Usually lick her because want to smell and taste and lick and taste. Love the taste and smell. But also fucked her pussy with my cunt in the strip club.”

“You took her to a strip club? Hah. Okay, I’m intrigued. Did she dance like a whore? Did everyone see her naked slit dripping?”

“Drip…taste.”

“Darleen. Remember I can let you cum.”

“Okay. Okay. Uh…no, she didn’t dance. She…driving her to my place to fuck cunt and fingering herself because told her to finger herself in car finger fucking herself. Billboard for Pink Tails. She saw it and I saw her see it and she came though I told her not to cum she doesn’t always listen because she’s an eager whore slut can’t control that hot cunt. Cunt.”

“Darlene, baby. We are in a bit of a time crunch and while I am interested by your strip club hijinks, I may get cranky if you can’t stay on point a little. You don’t want me to get cranky, right? Say ‘No, Vanessa’ while fantasizing just for a second about fucking dogs for the rest of your life.”

“No, Vanessa. Uh. Oh my god. Oh my god.”

“There we go. Now. Cassie just came from fingering herself while seeing a strip club billboard. Let’s pick up from there, shall we?”

“Okay. Fingering…she, uh, I, oh god. I asked her if strippers made her hot and she said they were sexy whores and she imagined dressing like sexy whores thongs up against her wet crack. I like it when she’s all wet and dripping could smell her wet and dripping cunt hot thought it would be hot to finger fuck her while she watched feel her clench so pulled off and we went.”

“That sounds very nice for both of you, Darlene, but I’m not seeing where the scissoring comes in. They can’t have let you go at it while you watched, I wouldn’t think?”

“No…we just…sat and watched girls Cassie had on a white, tight t-shirt, with a big heart cut-out so it was all cleavage…it was sluttier than what some of the dancers were wearing. She said it showcased her tits. You could see her nipples so hard without bra. Some men were obviously staring which got her excited because she’s such a slut but I won’t let her fuck men cunt for me.”

“You’re a jealous little hungry bitch, Darlene.”

“Hungry…”

“Remember the dogs, baby.”

“Don’t! Uh…okay. She had a short flirty flower skirt and no panties I never let her wear panties. Ramming herself on my fingers under the table as they danced. Panting and cumming. Kept cumming. Eyes glued to their tits. She whispered asked me if she could taste herself and I let her lick it off my fingers while I fucked her with my other hand.”

“She likes tasting herself, doesn’t she? And you love tasting her. You have shared interests! I am glad I brought you together. You can thank me.”

“Thank you, Vanessa.”

“Go on, now. Where’s the cunt-on-cunt fucking?”

“Uh…one of the dancers, long black hair, curvy and stuffed into this body stocking, she…I think she saw how worked up Cassie was. She came over and asked if she wanted a lap dance.”

“And did Cassie want a lap dance?”

“She did she…she came on my hand again, really obviously, holding her big tits in her hands. I think one slipped out. She was a mess. Cunt thrusting she wanted it so much. But I’m a jealous bitch I said no. But said we’d pay dancer for the room if she’d give us twenty minutes.”

“Ah.”

“She was…she was a little nervous about it I could tell but I don’t think she really wanted to do a lap dance when like Cassie was just obviously barely in control and the room was easy money. So I took my hand out of Cassie’s sweet little snatch and she licked it off and we went. The dancer led us; nice big ass swaying in bikini briefs. Cassie was panting; she was desperate. I whispered to the woman that I’d give her an extra twenty if she told Cassie what a slut Cassie was before she left. I thought Cassie’d really like that.”

“Aw, you take care of her. Was your little Cassie slut appreciative?”

“She…uh…the dancer was…she was a little nervous but she said, ‘Here’s the room you wanted, you insatiable whore,” and Cassie I think came again and just sort of fllopped onto the floor, her dress up, frigging herself. I…it was so hot, I pulled my own pants down and just—that’s when we…

“I don’t know, usually I just want to lick and lick but my cunt felt like it was on fire, needed to fuck hers fuck mine. I got her leg up and we were both so wet. Thrust and slid. Felt her against me like fucking a dick but so much better. Could feel her shaking as she got close and that pushed me over, her wet cunt all eager and trembling. We came together so hard. Then the dancer said something like, ‘Wow, you really are a slut, huh?’ and Cassie started up again

“The dancer stayed? That’s delightful. Was she masturbating? Did you make her hot?”

“I…I don’t think so. I think she just thought it was funny or shocking? I wasn’t really paying attention I don’t know…”

“Did you get her name?”

“Diamond? I mean, her stage name. I don’t think she gave us her real name.”

“Diamond at the Pink Tail who likes to watch. That might be fun for later. What do you think? Would it be fun to mind fuck Diamond so she gives allll the girls special treatment?”

“I don’t…I’m not into other girls’ cunts. Just Cassie’s cunt.”

“Right, right. Well, you effectively distracted me, you naughty girl, but back to business!”

“You said I could cum?”

“Oh right. Well, I lied. You’re not going to cum for a bit. Not till you get Cassie’s cunt fucking your little bitch cunt hard. That’s the only way you can cum from now on though you want to cum all the time.”

“Cassie’s…what?”

“Remember I was telling you that you need Cassie’s cunt more than ever, right?

“yesyesyesneedit”

“And I was asking you how to get Cassie’s cunt inside your slick pussy and you said you could scissor, right?”

“Yes. More scissoring.”

“Well, scissoring is lovely but it’s not enough. Not just rubbing together. You need her inside you ramming in you with her cunt. How could that work?”

“I...don’t know. Don’t know what…”

“Yes, of course you’re not very bright. I’ll tell you though. Don’t you want me to tell you what you need?”

“Yes, please, tell me, please, need it.”

“What you need is for a cock that’s been inside Cassie’s sweet cunt to fuck you hard until you scream.”

“Cock?”

“Mmm-hmmm. If you’re fucked with a cock that fucked Cassie, it’ll be just like her cunt is fucking you. You’ll do anything to be fucked with her cunt.”

“I…that doesn’t make any sense?”

“It doesn’t make any sense to your brain, Darlene. But you don’t think with your brain. You think with your slick, hot, insatiable cunt. And it knows what it needs. So when you hang up the phone, you’re going to go to Cassie’s boyfriend’s house. You know her boyfriend, right?”

“Greg. He fucks her with his cock.”

“Yes, very good. You’ve met him? You know where he lives?”

“Yes.”

“Do you have his phone number?”

“I…I think so? I think it’s in my phone…”

“Excellent. Now, you’re going to go over to his house and tell him all about how you’ve been fucking Cassie and how you need him to fuck you. Tell him how Cassie came for you like she never came for him. Masturbate while you tell him. Let him see you frigging yourself good and hard. But don’t cum. You can’t cum unless he fucks you. That’s why you want him angry and hard. Do anything he wants for as long as he wants. You understand?”

“Want him angry and hard. Cassie cum. Yes.”

“What will you do if he wants to fuck your ass? Or cum on your tits? Or if he tells you to film yourself begging him to fuck you?”

“Do it. Whatever he wants as long as he wants. Fuck me with Cassie’s cunt worth it.”

“Very good.”

“But…”

“Oh, I can hear your brain trying to think about something other than Cassie’s sweet cunt. It’s difficult, isn’t it? Hard to think anything with her cunt juices just filling your brain right up.”

“Lick…want to lick brain…Greg fuck brain…”

“Yes. That’s what you want.”

“But..But what if he won’t fuck me? I need him to fuck me in the cunt and the brain and the ass with the dick he fucks Cassie with. Need it.”

“Oh, he will. I’ll talk to him. And besides, you’re going to be very, very persuasive, right? You’re going to dress slutty and you’re going to beg. Promise him he can do anything. Spank you. Cum on your tits. Fuck your ass. Because having his dick deep inside you is the only way you can really fuck Cassie’s cunt.”

“Yes. Cassie. Cunt.”

“Very good. And now listen carefully. Eventually Greg’s going to fuck you every way he can and he’ll kick you out. But you’ll still need Cassie’s cunt, right?”

“Always need it.”

“Exactly. So you’ll be sad at first, and desperate. You’ll cry. You’ll call him and beg and humiliate yourself. You’ll crawl to him. Any time he wants a booty call you’ll drop everything and let him use you. That’s forever.

“But eventually, say in a couple weeks, it will also occur to you that Cassie is a whore. She’ll fuck anyone, anywhere, anytime. Lots of cocks up in her hot cunt. So many that probably any guy you see has fucked her. So what does that mean, Darlene?

“If they’ve all fucked her…need to fuck all of them. All in me.”

“Perfect. Now when you hang up you’ll forget you talked to me, but you’ll do everything I’ve told you, right?”

“Yes. Beg Greg. Fuck him. Fuck everyone.”

“Great. And remember no cumming ever except when you’re fucked hard with Cassie’s cunt. Hang up, now, Darlene.”

* * *