The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vanessa’s Voice: Police Corruption

by VWscribble

site: sponsus.org/u/vwscribble

Chapter Seven: Cassie

“Hello there. This is Cassie. Can I help you, honey?”

“Oh, that’s very welcoming and sweet for a police officer Cassie. Are you welcoming and sweet?”

“You don’t know the half of it, darling. But maybe you’d like to? Who is this?”

“This is Vanessa, Cassie. I’m glad to hear you’re being such a flirty little slut. You can remember me now.”

“Uh. Oh. It’s all…you did this all to me. That’s why…”

“Yes, isn’t it scrumptious? Go ahead and just taste yourself a little. I know how you love that.”

“Oooh. Mmm. Yes. Scrumptious. But…I shouldn’t be like this. Unprofessional on the phone and constantly wanting to lick myself off my fingers like a whore. I was a…I had a life and a boyfriend and….”

“We’ll get to the boyfriend, baby. Why don’t you tell me all about it. Everything from our last phone call, hmmm.”

“Uh..okay…should I…can I keep sticking my finger in my slutty cunt and licking it while we talk?”

“I know you want to very, very much, dear. But I think I’d rather you get all revved up without any release at all, okay?”

“Okay.”

“So…go on.”

“Well…I…you told me to dress hot for the stakeout, so I, uh, after work, I went shopping. I went to this fetish store, “Criminal Pursuits”. I’d been thinking about it and…well, I’d been thinking about it.

“The girl there was cute; kind of heavy, with lovely big tits and tattoos. She helped me get this amazing red latex dress, super-short so the bottom stretched tight across my ass; straps up top with the cups just barely covering my nipples. I tried it on and modeled it a little for her. She told me how great it looked on me. She was a little flirty.”

“Oh? Did you let her know what a whore you are? That she could have you however she wanted you if she just said the word?”

“Uh…when I went to pay I gave her…I was still in the dress…I gave her my card and sort of pulled it back when she reached for it and leaned over and made eye contact and asked her if there might not be a more enjoyable way to for me to pay.“

“And what did she say?”

“She didn’t say anything. She got really red and took the card. I shrugged and told her that if she changed her mind I was going to be working my cunt in her dress out on Downing Street, and that I’d love to see her there. She mumbled something so I leaned in closer and she took a step back and said she had a girlfriend. So I told her I’d fuck them both, no extra charge. I told her I’d love to. Then I left. I’d gotten really high heels too. I hoped she was watching my ass. I knew she was.”

“Did you want to cum, baby?”

“Oh, god,yes. I kept thinking about how flushed she’d gotten, how she must have been wet down there; how I wanted to taste it. I knew I was wet too and I love to taste myself, but I knew I needed to save it for the hard cock on my stake out and I couldn’t touch myself. I ran my hands down the dress and thought about how hot it would look slick with cum. I knew everyone who saw me in that dress would know what a whore I was.”

“No coat this time, mmm?”

“No…wanted everyone to know. Needed everyone to know.”

“Very good, Cassie. And what did you do then?”

“I...you told me…I had to go to Greg’s and tease him. You told me to go model the dress for him.”

“Yes. And how did that go?”

“I was…I still have a key, even though I haven’t been going there because Darlene was jealous and said she was paying me for my cunt and I couldn’t take it anywhere else. So I let myself in. I was really turned on thinking about showing him what a whore I was. Teasing him seemed super-sexy.

“I guess I was thinking I could go on the stake out and…do what I was going to do there and come back and have him bang me too. I thought he’d be really hard sitting at home thinking about me shaking my ass out on the street. I was thinking about that, teasing him and fucking him and other guys fucking me while he thought about me. I wanted to touch myself so bad, but you said I couldn’t.”

“That’s my good slut.”

“Your…good slut.”

“Yes. Go on.”

“So I was really distracted, and didn’t hear them. Even though they were …they must have been pretty loud. I was totally surprised when I opened the bedroom door.”

“Surprised by what, Cassie?”

“Greg and Darlene. Both naked. He was fucking her from behind, hard and fast. I realized…I don’t think I’d ever seen her naked. It was always just her and my cunt, and she was so eager she never stripped.”

“Not even when you scissored in the strip club?”

“What…how do you know about that?”

“I know lots of things. Don’t worry about it. Just answer. Didn’t you see her naked then?”

“No she…she kept her top on. So didn’t see till Greg’s. She had huge dark nipples; her breasts were bouncing. I wanted to suck them. Her clitty too. And Greg. I wanted to lick along his balls, then down his shaft while it pounded her, then up her slit.

“I knew …watching them I knew they didn’t care about me, that I was just a transient fuck for both of them, and it was so hot. I had to…wanted Greg up my ass, Darlene’s tongue in my hot cunt where it belonged. Just to let them use me knowing that they’d toss me aside as soon as they were done. Darlene…wasn’t even looking at me. Her eyes were totally focused on my cunt. I suddenly realized she was chanting, ‘Cassie cunt, Cassie cunt, Cassie cunt,’ over and over, and then Greg told her to shut up bitch and pulled her around and she…was still mumbling as she deep-throated his cock.

“He…I hadn’t known if he’d seen me, but he looked over and said, ‘How do you like your girlfriend now, you fucking whore?” And I — I’m sure I would have cum if you hadn’t told me not to. I felt so slick that I thought I must be dripping on the floor; I knew my thong was soaked. My nipples felt like rocks. I thought I’d been turned on before but it was nothing compared to this.”

“Very good. You can touch yourself just a little thinking about that. Don’t come though.”

“Rrrnnnn.”

“So what did you do then?”

“I…I still had to model the dress for him. You’d said…so I, turned and posed for…I don’t know how long. He kept calling me a whore. Darlene was still really enthusiastically sucking him…while…trying to watch me. My cunt. I bent over so she could see better. I thought she’d …I hoped she’d want it, lick me, give me relief, but she just started begging Greg to put his cunt dick in her ass? It didn’t even make any sense. He fucked her ass though. I…I couldn’t take it anymore. I had to get fucked. Had to get to Downing Street and fuck somebody.”

“Well, I hope you drove safely.”

“I…probably not so much.”

“Always drive safely, honey.”

“Okay.”

“So you got to Downing Street, anyway.”

“Yeah. I was in a frenzy, almost. I kept thinking about Greg and how all those times he’d pretended I was his whore, and he really had thought of me as nothing but a whore. And Darlene just thinking of me as a cunt. I wanted to just reach under that latex skirt and just touch my clit; I knew I’d cum. But I couldn’t. I had to save myself like a good whore. Had to be good for cock.”

“Yes, of course you did. And what happened?”

“I…I was swinging my hips, looking out for a car, somebody to take me in and give me 5 bucks to stick their hard cock in me. And instead, the first thing I saw out there was Bev.”

“And what was she doing there?”

“I didn’t…I still don’t exactly know. She had on this sheer short black dress. I don’t think I’d ever seen her in a dress. You could see her nipples; she’s not very busty, but I could see they were hard even as I was walking up. She was hot.

“Bev had never…she’s always been very no nonsense and butch, and seeing her parading like a whore was really hot. I wanted to suck on those nipples till she cried. I wanted her to finger fuck me good and hard. I wanted some guy to get out of his car and push me up against the wall and ram it in my ass without even asking because he knew that I was a whore. I was so frustrated I felt like I was going to cry. I couldn’t fuck anyone with her there. She’d report me, she’d have to. I wanted her and wanted to scream at her and wanted her in me and wanted her to die….”

“Take deep breaths dear.”

“So, I…I knew I shouldn’t speak to her, I guess, but I was just too angry and so horny and frustrated and desperate. I went right up to her and hissed at her, asked her what the fuck she was doing there. I don’t think she’d seen me until I leaped at her like that. She took one look at me and she just seemed frozen. She was looking at my dress; my tits especially.

“I asked her again what the fuck she thought she was doing and she mumbled something about checking things out for herself. I managed to get her to tell me that she was there alone, no backup. I should have been relieved but it kind of just made me angrier. What was she doing there? Why was she screwing with me? And she kept staring at my tits, in the latex dress. All the lust and anger. I told her that I didn’t know what her deal was, that she wasn’t supposed to be there anymore than I was and that if she said a word about me I’d turn her in, and if she didn’t like it she should eat me right there.

“And then I headed to the street; there was a car pulled up and my cunt just clenched. I leaned down; there were three guys in there, two in the front, one in the back. I tried to give them an eyeful when I leaned over, jiggling. I wondered if I’d get to do all of them at once; two dicks in my mouth, one pounding me from behind. I hoped they could see how hard my nipples were; smell my cunt dripping. I asked if I could help them out and then....I felt all at once someone behind me, and my thong pushed aside and a tongue slide along my slit.

“I gave a little yelp of surprise and …I was so horny and ready and wet and needed it so bad, I just pushed back into it, into whoever it was, whoever it was using me like the whore I was, and I screamed and came, and the tongue pushed in again, licking harder and I came again.

“The guys in the car…they were pretty young, I think, I was sort of thrusting into their window and back and they looked completely shocked. I was half-amused and half-afraid they’d be startled off and I wouldn’t get to fuck those hard dicks.

“I think that’s what made me finally stop. I turned around and…it was Bev. Kneeling on the asphalt, her face wet with my cum. I’d cum all over her face. She looked up at me helplessly. Still at my tits. I asked her what she was doing and she said she hadn’t liked it so she’d had to eat me. She was sort of babbling.

“But…my juice on her face, those tits. I couldn’t help it, I pulled her up and kissed her hard. Tasting myself on her, rubbing my breasts up against her own slutty hard nipples. I pushed her up against the car. I figured the guys would get an eyeful, and they couldn’t leave and take their dicks away if we were leaning against the car. Bev still seemed confused, but she was grinding against me. Her hands went right to my tits, trying to get inside my dress. I told her she was an eager little cunt licker and she whined like a bitch.”

“Did she cum?”

“Oh, yes. When I pinched her little titties, I know she came then.”

“So what about the guys in the car?”

“I sort of leaned over to the window again and told them we were a special two-for-one deal. I said, to Bev, so they could hear, I said…”

“Tell me exactly what you said, as you said it to her, Okay?”

“I said, ‘You’re a cock-hungry little insatiable whore, and you’ll help me fuck every cock you can, won’t you Bev? Or else?’ I figured…I mean, she’d stuck her tongue in my cunt, I figured she had to do what I said pretty much; she wasn’t going to report me.”

“What did she say?”

“She said her name was ‘Beverly.’ So I said, okay, you’re a cock-hungry insatiable whore, Beverly. I think she came again.“

“Were the guys impressed with your proposal?”

“Yeah. We got in the back. There was one guy back there; he said something about being lucky to be in the back; sort of joking. I think this was kind of an adventure for them; rather than a regular thing. They all seemed a little nervous.

“Anyway, I giggled at his joke and unzipped him. He sort of gave a little exclamation; he wasn’t hard. But I stroked him, with my hands and then slid my tits along it. Bev, or Beverly I guess, whimpered again when I did that.

“I took him in my mouth. He wasn’t so big, even hard, but I kind of liked that; I could take more of him. I jerked a couple of times and he came hard. He was saying something apologetic about it being too quick, but I just licked my lips and let some of his cum slide out of my mouth, down my chest. Bev leaned over, across him, and licked it greedily, sort of sliding my tits out as she did so. She licked the nipple eagerly, and the guy stopped apologizing and grabbed the other one and bit down and I came. I reached for his dick, hoping I could get it hard again and I could fuck him in the car, but the other guys pulled over.”

“Did you go to a hotel?”

“I think they meant to, but then they just go too excited. They pulled us out, and the one, he was dark-haired, olive complexion, pretty good-looking — anyway, we were in an alley, and he just pushed me up against the wall, lifted my skirt, and went at it. I’d cum a couple times already, but having him in me felt so perfect and right, especially against the wall like that, one leg up so he could get in.

“The other guy looked maybe a little older, maybe the leader? Anyway, he had Bev, or Beverly, he had her turn around and did her from behind. She was braced against the wall, her head turned to look at me the whole time — looking at my tits. I told her to look at me and she met my eyes and I came for her, with the guy ramming into me. He finally pulled out and came on my stomach, across the latex, so hot and slick.

“Then the first guy, who I’d done in the car, wanted me to tit fuck him. Beverly’s guy was still doing her; he figured out that she’d go off whenever he squeezed her tits, and she was just coming over and over. He finally came himself, I think. The first guy was fucking my ass then, while I tried to get the other one hard again by licking his balls.”

“Hmmm. Did you manage that?”

“It took a while, but yeah. Then he took a turn fucking my ass.”

“How many times did you cum baby?”

“I lost count after four or five. Beverly came more than that, I think. Because of those nipples.”

“Very good. And what happened then?”

“They paid us…paid me. Beverly was pretty out of it. They said they’d give us a ride, home. I told them to take us back to the corner. The dark-haired guy sat in the back this time. Beverly gave him a leisurely blowjob while I played with myself so they could all see. Beverly watched too.”

“And did you fuck anyone else? Any more clients that night?”

“I sort of thought about it, but I was pretty beat. And it was late, and I was a mess. So I, uh, kissed Beverly goodbye, hard, with my hand up in her, so she came again for me, and then I went home.”

“Ah, well. Next time.”

“Next time?”

“Next time you and Beverly can keep fucking till you can’t stand. Each client is hotter than the last, since you know that each client makes you more and more of a whore, right? You want to fuck, you need to fuck, until there’s nobody left to fuck you. You know it just gets better and better.”

“Yessss…better….”

“Now, what did you do with your money, Cassie?”

“I haven’t done anything with it.”

“That’s not right, Cassie. Whore money should go to whores. From now on, whatever money you take in, you need to spend it paying whores to fuck you.”

“Fuck…me….”

“Yes. They’re so sexy, aren’t they? Whenever you see them you imagine how they’ll taste against your hungry, probing tongue. How exciting to know that you can have one whenever you want, just as anyone can have you. You want that, don’t you?”

“Yes. Want whores.”

“Good, good. That’s wonderful. You can live on Beverly’s money. She’ll move in with you. Treat her like a sex slave, okay? Humiliate her and use her. Make her crawl and beg. You’ll love that.”

“I’ll love it.”

“Yes. Now, when you get off the phone with me, you’re going to go to the cells, find the hottest whore there, and offer to pay her to lick out her cunt as soon as she’s out. Offer to pay her bail. If she doesn’t accept, try another. Go down the line. You need to lick some whore’s cunt, and you won’t take no for an answer, Got that?”

“I’ll get fired. I might get arrested.”

“That just makes it hotter, honey. Besides, you’re going to quit at the end of the day. Offer to fuck your chief as a going away present if he wants to press charges. Offer to fuck him anyway, for that matter. I’ll talk to him about it, hmmm?”

“Okay.”

“Tell Beverly to quit too. You’re both going to whore full time. Isn’t that sexy?”

“Yes.”

“All right. So one more time, baby. You’re going to go arrange to fuck one of the prostitutes currently in the cells. You’re going to quit today, and fuck the chief good and long and hard, any way he wants, as a going away present and/or to get out of being arrested. You’re going to tell Beverly to quit, so she can whore herself out and support the two of you. In return for her help, you’re going to constantly humiliate her and use her as your own private sex slut. You’re going to sell your ass constantly and fuck as many clients as you can all the time. You’re going to use all the money you get from that to pay whores for sex. And you’re going to love all of it because it makes you feel so hot and horny and sexy. Do you have all that?”

“Yes. I don’t want to but I want to so much, oh god…”

“Repeat it for me quickly. Bullet points.”

“Fuck somebody in the cell. Fuck the chief. Use Beverly. Whore all the time. Use money to pay for sex. Love…urgh.”

“And one more thing, Cassie.”

“One…more?”

“Yes, baby. You’re not going to forget me this time. You won’t tell anybody about me or about what we talked about, but you’ll remember. And every night, before you go to bed, you’re going to think about me and what I said. It doesn’t matter how many cocks you’ve had inside you, or how often you’ve been licked to a screaming orgasm. And you’re going to have lots of cocks and lots of orgasms, aren’t you baby?”

“Yes…”

“None of that will matter. Before you go to bed, you’ll still be horny and wet and dripping, and you’re going to think about me, and you’re going to masturbate to a screaming orgasm thinking about how everything you do is because I make you do it and how you want to stop but can’t stop because you love it so much and how you’re really my whore, body and soul. Okay, baby?”

“Yes.”

“What are you, Cassie? You can touch yourself while you tell me.”

“I’m…uh…your whore…uh, oh god, Vanessa!”

“Great. Now go find a pussy to lick and some cocks to fuck hard and long, and think about me sweetly before bed. Hang up the phone, Cassie.”

The End

* * *