The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vanessa’s Voice: Police Corruption

by VWscribble

site: sponsus.org/u/vwscribble

Chapter Five: Cassie

“Officer Harris, here. How can I help you?”

“Oooh. You sound more eager to please than I remember, Cassie. Are you starting to enjoy the idea of really helping anyone who calls? Like a good little slut?“

“A sl... Uh. Look, lady, I’m, uh…”

“You’re breathing a little hard, dear. It’s very sexy. Is your snatch dripping?

“Nn. Okay, I’m going to hang up and…”

“No, no. No hanging up, sweetie. You can remember me now.”

“Oh, no. Oh, god.”

“Come on, Cassie. You know we have so much fun together. You do know that, right?”

“Yes, of course, it’s fun, but…I’m going to lose my job. It’s out of control. You’ve got to…”

“You like being out of control, dear. You like being a horny slave to your slick, demanding little slit. You know you have to do whatever it wants.”

“Please, please, you’re doing it again, don’t make me…”

“The begging is sweet. Maybe we’ll do more later. For now, though I want to find out about your week. What assignment did you work on first, hmm? There was Greg and Downing Street and Darlene, right?”

“Yes. I, uh, I went to Darlene’s after I talked to you. I figured if she came back to work I wouldn’t be able to go to her house while she was sick, so I’d better do it first. And I had to go to her house while she was sick. I didn’t know why. But now I know that it’s you…”

“Mmm-hmmm. Knowing it’s me makes it sexier, doesn’t it? Your little slit thinks so. No touching though. Maybe if I’m proud of you at the end. Go on now.”

“Okay…no touching. Oh god. Oh god. I was…I took off work myself. I shouldn’t have but you said go see her. I…you said dress sexy and I love dressing like a whore now because you said so, so…I’d bought a bunch of outfits. You said flirty. With her, be flirty. So flirty and sexy. I have this ridiculous schoolgirl getup. The little skirt, the shirt tied off under my breasts. Realy high heels.”

“Very nice. And no underwear, right?”

“Yes, you said. I have to do what you say. So no panties and the skirt so short that you can see my ass cheeks falling out of it. My big tits looked spectacular in the sexy little shirt, too. I put my hair in pigtails, even.

“ I…uh…. I was…I didn’t know why I was dressing like that to see Darlene. I knew she’d think I was a ridiculous slut. It made me wet thinking about that. I was glad because you told me to be wet and ready. I checked with my finger and licked myself because you said I liked that. And sucking my fingers went with the outfit. Flirty and sexy. ”

“So did you go outside like that? Sucking your fingers clean and all?”

“I…I wanted to. My cunt wanted to. But I didn’t want to be on the street like that, or oh god I wanted to be on the street like that but I knew I shouldn’t, so I put a coat on. To get to the car.”

“Ah well. Next time you’ll do what your slutty cunt wants, right?”

“Yes. Next time.”

“What’s the worst that could happen? Somebody will see you and think you’re a little whore, right?”

“Know I’m a little whore. Oh.”

“Remember, no cumming until I say. So go on. You drove over?”

“Yeah. Like I said I was already keyed up, being dressed like that under the coat. Planning to show Darlene what a whore I was. But you’d also said to, uh, think about being gang-banged. For pennies. So on the way over, I fantasized pretty intensely.”

“I hope you drove safely.”

“I guess. I kept checking to see if I was wet enough. And sucking my fingers. I thought about being bent over the hood and sucking my fingers while guys just shoved it in, one after the other. I was so revved up. I was wondering if I could get over to Greg’s after Darlene’s and have him just use me, hard, over and over. I needed it so much.”

“Surely you could have found someone closer by?”

“Someone….”

“A whore like you? You don’t need it to be Greg. Any hard cock would do. Your cunt doesn’t care who it belongs to. And you listen to your cunt.”

“Yes. Any hard cock.”

“Next time, then.”

“Next. Time.”

“Anyway. You got to Darlene’s and you were all dripping and desperate. Go on.”

“I, uh. I got to her place, and I…I didn’t want her neighbors to see me on the porch, but I had to be sexy. So I left the coat in the car and walked up. I rang the bell. I checked my cunt one more time to make sure it was still really wet. With my middle finger. Then I licked it off. I was…that’s what I was doing when she opened the door. I was licking my middle finger. She opened the door and I, you said be flirty, so I kept licking and made eye contact.”

“Mmm. I bet Darlene liked that.”

“She…she looked kind of sick, actually. She froze with this look on her face. Horrified. I probably would have just left; I felt ridiculous in that outfit, I didn’t know what I was even doing there. But I knew I had to go in and…that I still had to go in. So I finished licking my finger off and, uh, licked my lips and asked if I could come in. She sort of staggered back and I went in.”

“What was she wearing?”

“Jeans. Blue blouse, I think. Nothing special.”

“Not like you.”

“No.”

“So what happened then?”

“It was pretty awkward and weird. I told her I’d been worried about her since she hadn’t been at work and I wanted to come see if she was okay. I was…I was still really being animated and flirty. I’m never like that, but I couldn’t help it. And she seemed semi-comatose.

“She kept not saying anything and I kept babbling. I said she didn’t look sick and then I asked if she liked my outfit and I twirled and posed a little for her. She sat down at some point. Or more collapsed than sat down. I leaned over so she could see my big tits falling out of the half shirt and looked all concerned and asked if she was okay, though any idiot could see I was making things worse rather than better. She asked for some water, so I flounced and wiggled into the other room. I couldn’t stop it. It was like my ass had a mind of its own.”

“Your ass obeys your cunt, dear. That’s the way it should be for a slut.”

“Obey.”

“Right. So you got her water.”

“Yeah. I, uh, I still wanted to be sure I was, when I…, so…I thought about being gang-banged in the kitchen. A bunch of workmen, maybe…one taking my ass from behind while I braced against the sink, turning my head to the side to lick another guy’s balls. I checked myself again. Two fingers this time. I was sucking them when I went back in.

“She turned around suddenly; she was breathing kind of hard. I could see her tits going up and down in the shirt. I thought of them as tits because you said that’s what I should do. I was afraid she was going to be sick. I should have just left, but I had to do everything you said first.

“So, I, uh, gave her the water and started talking really fast about how I was sorry she didn’t like the outfit and I knew it was inappropriate but I’d been hoping to go over to Greg’s right after and surprise him, and we’d be playing these sexy whore games — I think I actually said “sexy whore games”. I was horribly embarrassed; I could feel myself flushing while I said “sexy whore games. Though I sort of met her eyes too and cocked my hip. I knew she wanted me out of the house but I couldn’t stop flirting.

“And then she said something, real quiet, which I couldn’t hear over my babbling. She’d gotten up and had the water and was sort of half-turned away from me. So I said what and she said she hadn’t said she didn’t. And I said, what? Again, like an idiot. And she said she hadn’t said she didn’t like my outfit. And I said oh, and kind of giggled.

“And she said something else, really quiet, but I didn’t hear because I was thinking about her liking the outfit and liking me looking like this little schoolgirl tart and how hot that was. She liked me as a whore. I knew I was wetter even than I’d been coming over there. I felt for sure she could smell me, smell how ready I was. I was worried that it was leaking down my leg. She’d turned to face me, but her eyes were still sort of averted, like she was afraid to really look at me.

“And then I heard her cat meow. I wasn’t sure it was even in the room, but before I even really knew what I was doing I had turned around. ‘Here, pretty pussy!” I said, and I bent at the waist, straight down, legs apart, making sure she could see everything; my cunt lips spreading and how wet and willing and ready I was, like a good whore. She made a kind of strangled sound, like she’d been hit in the throat. I heard the glass break. I kept pretending to look for the cat for a second though, swiveling my hips, just to make sure she really got a good look.”

“It sounds like she did.”

“Yes.”

“Were you glad she did?”

“I was…relieved. I figured I could go now. And frig myself in the car maybe. Go fuck Greg. I was so turned on. I needed to get out and fuck something.”

“So you just ran out?”

“I…I meant to, but, when I stood up she was — closer than I expected. She was breathing even harder; her chest was going up and down, and her lips were half-parted. I almost backed away, but then I thought that wouldn’t be flirty so I stepped a little closer instead and kind of half giggled. She shivered when I did. It was silent for a second and I thought I would just say something and go and then she said….uh. She asked, almost too quiet for me to hear, if I was a real whore.”

“And I know how you answered, don’t I?”

“It took me a minute…I realized what she’d said and what she, what we were going to do and I couldn’t believe how turned on I was, my nipples felt like rocks, I knew I would do anything, anything if she’d just make me. And I whispered, “yes” and she just shoved her hand inside me, under the skirt, she thrust in, and I was so slick and ready they went in up to her wrist it felt like.

“I went off like an explosion, screaming, I think begging. Before I was even done she was kneeling in front of me. And then her tongue was inside. She was making desperate, hungry little noises; her mouth was everywhere. She was almost ramming into me. It was just about her hunger and my cunt; she didn’t even care about the rest of me, and knowing that I was just a slit to her, just a purchased cunt to do what she wanted with made it so much better.”

“Yes, it would be. So how long did she use you?”

“I…I sort of lost track of time. It seemed like forever. She just never got tired. She’d slow down sometimes, start gently licking the slit or nibbling on the clit. And I’d reach down and feel how wet I was, and suck on my juices sort of placidly…and then she’d get revved up again. She didn’t even kiss me or play with my tits or anything; it was all the cunt. That’s all she wanted.”

“I guess I did maybe give her a bit too much focus.”

“You gave her? It was you?”

“Yes, dear, but you don’t remember that. So she must have stopped eventually since you’re here now.”

“Yeah, she, uh...she finally just had to stop out of exhaustion, I think. She’d told me to squat on her face, and the licking…I’d come again, sort of quietly, this time, and her tongue was just moving lazily over me. Up and down the slit, sucking on the clitoris. And it slowed down, then, and sort of stopped. I didn’t want to get up until she told me because I knew I was her whore, but finally after a while I figured she was done and I got up and she was sort of half asleep, all drowsy and sated.

“I left her lying there and went to the bathroom to try and clean up a little. The schoolgirl outfit was trashed. I figured I’d just wear the coat home; didn’t really have a choice. I got back out and, uh, her purse was there. I…I didn’t want to wake her up, but I needed to get paid so I’d know I was a whore or else I felt like it wouldn’t count.

“So I opened the purse and then, I didn’t hear her but I guess she came up behind me and she just, like she’d done at first, shoved her hand up in me, and started working it back and forth. She told me I was a greedy little whore and a, uh, thieving cunt. She told me I wasn’t worth more than five bucks, and that I owed her for trying to take her hard-earned money. She said she was going to fuck my cunt every day at work, whenever she wanted, that she’d bought and paid for it and it was hers and that I…oh god…”

“That all sounds marvelous. Has she been using you like a whore at work?”

“Yes. Yes. She’ll just walk by and tap my desk and I’ll stop whatever I’m doing and spread my legs for her. Usually in the bathroom but the other day she pulled me aside while I was going out to the squad car and told me I had to in an alley. Up against a wall. I felt like such a cheap slut.”

“Well, I’d say that went great. What about your other assignments, hmmm? Have you gone over to Downing Street again? Gotten Greg to agree to let you watch him fuck a whore?”

“I’ve wanted to, but…Darlene’s kind of jealous. She told me I couldn’t see Greg anymore. Or anyone. I’ve been sort of dodging his calls. And she said I had to be on call for her anytime, and if I was staking out Downing Street I didn’t think that would work.”

“Darlene, Darlene. Such a greedy thing. You like that she’s so greedy, yes? You like that she treats you as her own personal piece of ass?”

“Yes…”

“But even so, if you’re a real whore, you’ve got to fuck other people. Just Darlene isn’t enough. You need lots of cock pounding into you all the time. You need to taste other whore’s hot cunts. Being Darlene’s pet pussy is great, but it’s not enough, right?”

“More cock. More pussy.”

“Excellent. So let’s try this again. I want you to get your aching, needy pussy lips out to Downing Street as soon as possible. Tonight. Dress hot. Showcase your tits.”

“Okay.”

“And no fucking with Darlene anymore today, all right? No touching yourself. You’ll think about her tongue inside you constantly, but you know you need to be hot and wet and ready to be fucked for your stakeout tonight, and you can’t piddle away any of that tension, right?”

“Uh, okay. But Darlene’s going to be pretty upset.”

“She’ll be fine. Two more things now. I want you to go to Greg’s to model your outfit for tonight. You want to tease him a little, get him worked up. Okay.”

“Yeah.”

“Lovely. And I know we’ve talked about this a little before, but I just want to point out again how hot it is when the people you’re fucking cheat on you. When they fuck someone else that shows they just think of you as a transient cunt, and that makes you more of a whore, and that really turns you on. Right?”

“I…uh…I want Greg to cheat on me?”

“Sure. That proves you’re just a slut. You want to be a slut, don’t you? Haven’t you come more as Darlene’s slut than ever in your life?”

“Yes. Love her to use me…”

“There you are then. No touching till tonight; dress hot for the stakeout, change at Greg’s, get incredibly turned on by being cuckolded. Got it? Now forget me when you hang up the phone, and I’ll check in again with you tomorrow, honey. Hang up now.”

* * *