The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vanessa’s Voice: Police Corruption

by VWscribble

site: sponsus.org/u/vwscribble

Chapter Four: Beverly

“Officer Schmidt”

“Hello, Beverly. It’s okay if we talk for a little bit, isn’t it?”

“Uh…sure, I guess? Who is this?”

“I’m Vanessa, honey. You don’t know me, but you’re happy to hear from me, aren’t you?”

“Wow, Vanessa! It’s great to hear from you!”

“And I’m happy to talk to you too. When you’re sooo very happy it makes it a little hard to think, doesn’t it, dear?”

“My..ohhh. Ah.”

“Stay with me, Beverly.”

“Okay. But, uh, Vanessa, no one calls me ‘Beverly’. My name is Bev. Always hated Beverly.”

“Don’t be silly. Your name is ‘Beverly’. You like the way it sounds when I say it. Those syllables sliding off my lips through that phone and right into your brain. It makes you feel all perky and feminine and giggly and scrumptious. Try saying it yourself now, hmmm.

‘Beverly.’ Go ahead.”

“Beverly. Oh…hee hee. Mmm.”

“Very nice, Bev.”

“Please, I prefer ‘Beverly.’”

“Yes, you do. So now, Beverly, we’ve got several things to talk about here. First, what do you look like dear?”

“What do I look like?”

“Yes, I think you’d enjoy telling me that very much, Beverly.”

“Um. Well, I’m , uh…5′5. I’m thin. I’ve got brown hair; it’s cut pretty short. I work out so I’m fit. I’m proud of my abs.”

“Mmm hmm. And what about your tits, Beverly? Are you big up top?”

“My…? Vanessa, I enjoy talking to you but I don’t know that I should really be discussing this at work? And…”

“Beverly, Beverly, Beverly.”

“Nnnnn ...”

“See how nice? Just answer all my questions and it feels so nice. You don’t have to think at all.”

“Yesss…what…what were you asking?”

“Your tits, baby. How big are they?”

“Not…not very big. I’m pretty small-chested. A-cups.”

“Mmm. And what about your nipples? Do they get long and firm when you’re worked up, Beverly?”

“Ah. No. They’re pretty small, too. Even when they’re really hard like right now because I’m answering your questions.”

“Ah, well. There are advantages to small tits too, aren’t there dear?”

“Yeah.”

“Could you tell me about the advantages?”

“Well, exercising they don’t get in the way, which is nice. And I don’t have problems with back pain. Finding bras is easy. And I think it’s probably not bad career wise. You don’t have guys staring at your chest all the time. I guess everyone’s wished for bigger at some point, but for the most part I’m happy with them. ”

“That was a very full and complete answer, Beverly. It’s great to hear you are extremely happy with your adorably compact bosom. Say it for me with feeling okay?

“I’m so, so happy with my adorably compact bosom, Vanessa! I love my adorably compact bosom!”

“I like your enthusiasm. But we need to discuss why you love your bosom just a little bit more. Okay, Beverly? I’ll explain it to you.”

“You’ll explain to me why I like my compact bosom?”

“Yes, exactly. It’s not because of working out. It’s not because you’re not sexualized. You like being sexualized. You want to be sexualized all the time, Beverly. That’s why you love that sexy, giggly, hot name sliding out of everyone’s lips and into your wet, open, ready brain, Beverly. You understand that right?”

“Yessss.”

“So, you don’t like having small little compact breasts for any of those boring practical reasons, right? You’re not a boring practical girl. You’re a little Beverly girl soaking through your uniform. Is your crotch soaked? Don’t touch it. Just press your legs together a little if you want.”

“Urgh. Uh.”

“Do you want to know why you love your breasts now, Beverly?”

“Beverly…loves breasts. Wet. Why?”

“You love them because your tiny little nipples, they’re really incredibly sensitive, aren’t they? Just a light stroke and your clit spasms hard and hot. Try it now dear. Just once, lightly, no matter how much you want to do more.”

“Uh! Uhhhh! Vanessa, please, I…”

“Yes, I know, baby. They’re so hard and hot, aren’t they? Always hard and hot. Like needy little clitties right there on your tits. So very needy.”

“Please, Vanessa, I need…I’m going to…”

“Now, now, Beverly. No coming without express permission here, okay? No touching, no coming. Just feel how tight and hot they are against your bra. You are wearing a bra, right Beverly?”

“Yeah, of course.”

“You’re going to have to stop that, honey. Bras against your slutty little nipples; it’s just too distracting. The rubbing, the tightness; it’s like a tongue just sliding insistently across your wet slit. So hot, so demanding. You just can’t stand it. You can’t concentrate on anything but how good those nipples feel. Do you understand, Beverly?”

“Yes. Can’t stand it. Got to get off…uh…get the bra off….”

“As soon as we’re done, honey. You can go to the bathroom and do all of that. Think about going to the bathroom and doing all of that. Just rubbing your little slut nipples as much as you want. You’d do anything for me to let you do that, wouldn’t you? Absolutely anything.”

“Anything. Let me…nipples. Need to fuck them.”

“Exactly. Keep those nipples and fucking in your mind. We’ve got some more to discuss before you get to do all that, though. Could you tell me what you think about Cassie?”

“Can’t…oh god...”

“Beverly, answering my questions is what gets you to nipple fucking, remember.”

“Ah. Uh. O..okay. Okay. Answer…Cassie? Why do you want to know about Cassie? I don’t think anything about Cassie because I’m thinking about…”

“Yes, I know what you’re thinking about. But Cassie now. Focus, dear.”

“I…she’s nice enough, I guess? She seems professional. I haven’t worked with her a ton. We did that prostitution sting with her out of the blue. I don’t know what that was about. She was pretty quiet; a little weirdly intense about it, I guess.”

“What about her tits?”

“Her....breasts? They’re…I don’t know. I’m not…I don’t think about other women’s breasts a lot…”

“Say ‘tits’ dear. You like to. It makes you think of yours, which of course is very stimulating.”

“Tits.”

“Say, ‘Cassie’s big tits.’”

“Cassie’s big tits. Oh.”

“Yes, Cassie’s big tits. What do you think of them?”

“What…what am I supposed to think of them?”

“Oh, that’s lovely. You want me to tell you, is that it? You need me to tell you what to think about tits and sex and everything? Because it feels so good when I tell you?”

“Yes. Tell me.”

“Okay, Beverly. You love her big tits. You love to think about how they look when she’s all slutted up like a whore, on display. You love to think about what they’d look like naked. Are you thinking about her naked tits now?”

“Yes. Thinking about Cassie’s naked tits. Big. Nipples hard.”

“Whose nipples are hard, Beverly? Yours or hers?”

“All hard. All the nipples.”

“Very good. Everything’s hard just how you like it.”

“Everything.”

“Now, imagine having tits like Cassie’s yourself. And then imagine how amazing it would feel to rub your taut nipples across her heavy titties. They’re so beautiful and sexy and big, they just fill up your whole brain. Thinking about them makes your nipples hot and hungry and when your nipples are hot and hungry you think about her tits. It’s a nice circle.”

“Oh, god. Her tits are so hot. She’s so hot. Want her hot tits. How are you doing this? I’m not a lesbian…”

“Of course not. You’re just obsessed with her breasts. They make your nipples hard. It’s perfectly natural. Don’t worry about labeling it.”

“Yeah, that makes sense. It’s natural to love her big sexy tits.”

“Exactly. Now, just a couple more things, Beverly. Since her tits fill your soft brain, it makes sense that you just have to do whatever she tells you from now on.”

“I have to do whatever Cassie tells me?”

“Yes. She has the perfect breasts and they make your own tits so hard and hot and so you must be her slave. Say it.”

“I’m a cunt nipple slave to Cassie’s giant hot tits?”

“That’s right. Now again, with conviction. You know this is your truth. This is the truest thing about you.”

“I’m a cunt. Nipple. Slave. To Cassie’s giant hot tits ohgodohgod.”

“There you go. Anything she wants you to do, you’ll do. The more humiliating and the more you don’t want to do it the harder your nipples will get and the hotter it’ll feel. You just love the chance to show you’re her tit slave by obeying her every whim no matter how ridiculous or degrading, okay?”

“Okay.”

“Imagine that Cassie held up those giant tits and said to you, ‘Beverly, Beverly, Beverly, I need you to get on top of your desk and pull down your pants and piss yourself right there in front of the squadroom for everyone to see.’ What would you do?”

“Look at her tits.”

“Then what?”

“Piss myself in the squadroom so everyone could see.”

“Lovely. And then?”

“Cum for Cassie. In squadroom. In front of everyone. Cum for Cassie’s tits.”

“That’s very good. You are Cassie’s horny submissive tit bitch. Pinch your nipple to seal the deal, now. And you can cum just a little. Not enough to really take the edge off, but just so you feel good. Say her name when you do.”

“Ah! Ah, Cassieeeee!”

“Perfect. You feel a little clearer-headed now, right? Still hot and horny and desperate, but able to take more information into your quivering cunt brain?”

“I…I guess? Yes, okay. Shove in information. Uh.”

“Great! Pay close attention, then. The stakeout at Downing Street; you need to ramp that up. Be sure you’re out there every night.”

“Every night? The department isn’t going to authorize that. I don’t even know why they had us out there in the first place. It’s not a priority right now.”

“Oh, that’s too bad. You’ll have to go out there yourself then.”

“Myself?”

“Yes. Just you and your slutty nipples, strutting around on Downing Street, looking for some hard cocks. That sounds fun, right? Tell me your nipples think it’s fun.”

“My hard hot nipples think it’s fun. But…you mean without backup? Without informing the department?”

“Exactly. Just to check it out and make sure you’ve completely followed through on the war against fucking. Wear something slinky when you do it. And no bra of course. Be sure everyone can see your hard nipples on your tiny breasts. That’ll make you feel sexy and horny.”

“You want me to be undercover? That’s not…I don’t do that. I don’t think this is a good idea. I’d get in trouble if somebody found me out there. I’ll have to shift my schedule around. I…”

“You’re thinking too much, Beverly. Don’t think about it. Just get out there to maintain law and order and think about Cassie’s big tits when she was right where you will be and about what it would be like to be strutting out there yourself if only you had tits like Cassie’s or could see those marvelous tits of Cassie’s. Okay? Say ‘yes’ and I’ll let you go play with those marvelous nipples till your panties are a sticky mess just like you like them.”

“Uh…yes!”

“Wonderful. So just to recap quickly. Your little nipples are mind-melting fuck buttons. You’re consumed with envy and lust for Cassie’s tits. You have to do absolutely anything Cassie says. And you’re going to get all slutted up to go stake out Downing Street by yourself. Oh, and you just love the name Beverly. Do you have that, Beverly?”

“Nnnn. Yes. How are you making me do this?

“Don’t worry about it, baby. Now, when I tell you to hang up, I want you to forget we talked, but you’ll do all the things I said. Oh, and you can scurry to the bathroom and do just what you need to do as many times as you need to do it. You can thank me, now.”

“Thank you, Vanessa.”

“You and your tits are very welcome. Hang up, Beverly.”

* * *