The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vanessa’s Voice: Police Corruption

by VWscribble

site: sponsus.org/u/vwscribble

Chapter Three: Cassie

“Officer Harris.”

“Hi Cassie. You can remember me now.”

“Oh. Oh no.”

“Aww, don’t be like that. You should be happy to hear from me. I make your cunny all slick and hot and needy, don’t I? Go ahead and check, and let me know. They have zippers in those police uniforms, right?”

“Oh, don’t make me…people will…uh. Uh. Oh. So wet. Need it so…uh.”

“That’s enough, now. Lick your fingers clean and we’ll go over your assignments one by one, hmmm?”

“I’m…mmph.”

“I know sluts like you love that taste. But you can’t just sit there sucking your own juices all day, no matter how much you want to. We’ve got important matters to discuss.”

“Uh…oh god. You’ve made me want…. You’ve got to stop. You’ve got to put me back. I have a life. I’ve got….”

“You’ve got juice seeping right through your crotch, I think, baby. But enough shilly-shallying. Let’s start with the boyfriend, what’s his name?”

“Greg.”

“Right, Greg. How’d that go? Did you tell him how much you wanted to be his little cock slut?”

“I…uh…yes, I guess, sort of. Like you said, when I came home that night, I…uh, I told him I’d been having fantasies about being a whore. I said “whore.” I whispered it to him, actually, while I had my hand on his cock.

“He got really, really hard. So…um…I figured that was a good sign that I could go ahead, so I told him that he could, uh, do anything he wanted to me, if he’d pay me. I was still stroking him; he…I thought he was going to spurt right there, but he held on. And then he told me to use my mouth.”

“Oh, come on. What did he say exactly?”

“He said, ‘suck my cock, slut.’”

“And did you like that?”

“It…I kind of came.”

“Could he tell?”

“Yeah..”

“And then what?”

“I sucked his cock. I started sucking on his balls and stroking him, first, and then licking the tip, the precum. Then I took him in and started bobbing on it.”

“Mmmm. Did you swallow?”

“I didn’t want to; I don’t usually like the taste. But when he started to…he said for me to take it all, whore, that he was paying me to take it all, so I did and, the not wanting to and doing it because he paid me was…I came again.”

“Dirty little girl. Did he pay you?”

“He wasn’t going to. Like, he was done with the game, I think. But I told him he had to…um…that I’d done what he asked and he had to pay for it. So he sort of laughed and got up and gave me a five from the dresser. He told me, sort of role playing, sort of half joking, that that was all I was worth. And I came again, really hard.”

“Just from being paid? My goodness. Why, thinking about it now must just about have you ready to go off, hmm? Talking on the phone like this, so dirty. You can imagine it’s a phone sex line and I’m paying you, can’t you? And just think what everyone will think of you when you come right there in the middle of the station. All the whores in booking will hear you, won’t they?

“Uhh…I’m going to…”

“Not quite though. No cumming till I say so.”

“Please, please, just….”

“What are you begging for, exactly? But it doesn’t matter. I’m a harsh mistress. Now, how did the rest of the week go? Did you keep playing the good little slut?”

“Yeah…he was kind of nervous at first; he didn’t want to do anything I didn’t really want, but…um, then he figured out that the more I didn’t really want to, the more getting paid made me… Like, anal sex. I’d never liked anal, but when he told me I was his whore and gave me a nickel I…”

“A nickel? Prices are falling.”

“We found out that the cheaper the price the more I…uh. ”

“Yes. So swallowing, anal…have you told him how much you’d like him to fuck a whore in front of you? Or how hot it would make you just to know he’d fucked a whore with the dick that was sliding in your ass?”

“Oh god, no. Don’t…”

“Then you’d know you were really just a paid cunt like all the rest of them, wouldn’t you dear? It wouldn’t be just a game. You’d know it wasn’t about your pleasure at all, and that would make it so much better.”

“He won’t do it. He wouldn’t do that. Even if…”

“Even if you want him to? Well, we’ll see. Try begging him, hmm? Or better, you could get one of those girls from work, and show up with her, and see how it goes. Even if he doesn’t want to, I think you’ll find it stimulating.

“From work…”

“Yes. Aren’t you out on the streets, now, rubbing cheeks with the working girls?”

“Uh…yeah. I did one night of undercover.”

“And I know you enjoyed that. What did you wear?”

“I…usually they have clothes, but for some reason they told me to get my own outfit. I wanted something that would showcase my beautiful tits…so I got this kind of leather bustier top, with lots of cleavage, and a black mini-skirt….”

“Were you wearing panties?”

“Yeah. I’m working. It’s not supposed to…”

“Just think about how hot it would be to know you have nothing under that skirt, dear. That a customer can just flip it up, push you against the wall, and stick his hard cock right up in you without anything in the way.”

“No, I’m not a real….”

“Or from behind, hmm? Bend you over a car and take your ass, just like that. You don’t want underwear in the way. You want to be ready for anyone, anytime.”

“Anyone. Anytime.”

“Right you are. So how’d it go? Meet any other working girls? Get any propositions?

“Well, we set up in the Downing Street hotel; it’s semi-notorious. There were a couple other girls in the lobby who I thought were probably working. One thin Asian girl, with a short green, slinky dress; and then there was a blonde with painted on jeans.”

“You noticed what they were wearing, hmmm? Did it get you hot? Think about paying them yourself?”

“Of course. You told me that whores make me hot. I wanted to…I wanted to pay that girl in the green dress to slide it up her hips…or get her to pay me. I was so wet I was afraid I’d start dripping on the carpet. If a guy offered to pay me, I wasn’t sure I could stop myself….”

“If? No luck then?”

“No, we got a bite. A couple guys actually. Frat boys, it looked like. The one went to painted-on jeans, and the other came over. He was pretty good-looking; dark hair, pretty eyes, all awkward. He didn’t seem to know what he was doing at all; couldn’t take his eyes off my tits. I stuck them out for him and asked him if he saw something he liked. My nipples were rock hard; I think he must have been able to see them. I checked him out and could see he was ready. I just wanted to drop to my knees right there.”

“But you didn’t?”

“No, he needed to…he needed to pay me. I have to get paid to fuck. Whores only fuck when they’re paid.”

“Very true. So you told him he had to pay?”

“I told him what I cost and he…he said he had to go to the cash station.”

“Oh, for pity’s sake.”

“And John and Bev picked him up on the way back. They had him recorded. And that was it.

“You must have been so frustrated. Still, the seediness of it must be something of a turn on at least. And you got to see the other one pick up ms. jeans. That was fun right?”

“Yeah…”

“We’ll try again. Maybe, just to get in the role better, you can go over there in costume by yourself one night.”

“Go to the hotel by myself? Without backup?”

“Yes. Stake it out on your own. Show some initiative. Meet the girls and see if you can hire one to fuck Greg. Maybe get thoroughly fucked yourself by a stranger or two. Fill up that cunt with cock. That’s what whores do.”

“I can’t do that. The police know about that place. What if I’m caught?”

“It is risky, but sometimes you have to go that extra mile for your job. And anyway, think of how exciting it would be to have John and Bev know you were a real whore, hmm? To have everybody know?”

“It would be exciting.”

“Exactly. So, now, what about Darlene? Did you two have fun?”

“I did what you asked. I went and talked to her. She was eating some yogurt at her desk and when I came by she jerked and dropped some. I scooped it off the desk with my finger and asked if she wanted to lick it off. Teasing like. You told me to flirt….”

“Yes, I did. And what did Darlene do?”

“She got really flustered and actually spilled more. I think she would have blushed, but her skin is dark, so you can’t really tell. She said she’d just go to the bathroom to get some paper towels and clean the desk, all apologetic.”

“And you went with her, right?”

“Yes, you said to go with her, so I just followed along and said I had to go too. She was even more upset, it seemed like. I was worried she was going to have a stroke or something.”

“And in the bathroom? You told her what a horny little slut you are, didn’t you?”

“I…she went to the sink to get a towel. She was turned away from me…I didn’t quite know what to say but you said I had to say it so I think I started babbling about how, um, I’d been getting ready for the stakeout, and how trying on the clothes, the short skirt, was kind of unexpectedly sexy.”

“And what did she say?”

“She didn’t say anything. She just got real quiet. ”

“Did you say anything else?”

“Um…I told her I was thinking about maybe wearing the outfit for Greg.”

“That’s a lovely idea. Have you done that?”

“Not yet. I’m a little nervous. It would be hot, but I haven’t told him that I was doing the stakeout; I think since he knows about the hooker-fetish he’d think it was a little weird. ”

“You need to stop thinking so much, Cassie. Whores like you should think with their cunts.”

“But…”

“Shhh. You’re thinking again. What did Darlene say when you told her about your outfit?”

“She said it sounded awfully sexy. Then she bolted.”

“Did you follow her?”

“No. You didn’t tell me to.”

“And what about the next day?”

“She hasn’t been in. She’s called in sick most of this week.”

“Hah. So cute. All right. Do you know where she lives?”

“Yeah. She had a party over there one time.”

“Okay. This week I want you to go to her house. Tell her you were worried about her since she hasn’t been in. Bring her soup if you like.”

“Why are you having me follow Darlene around?”

“Don’t worry about it. Are you worried about it?”

“No.”

“Good. Now, go over to Darlene’s. Wear something sexy. Especially a short skirt. No underwear. When you’re there, find an excuse to bend over from the waist; make sure she can see your cunt. Got that?”

“Yes. You want me to flash her.”

“Exactly. Oh, and I know you’re always wet and horny now, but when you go over there, make sure you’re thinking about, oh, I don’t know, being gang-banged for pennies, okay? When she sees you I want you to be slick and dripping.”

“Gang-banged for pennies.”

“Yes. Stimulating isn’t it? After you flash her, be sure to bring up how sexy you think prostitution is, okay?”

“Okay.”

“Great. So, to recap you’re assignments for next week. You’re going to beg Greg to fuck a prostitute while you watch. You’re going to go to Downing Street Hotel by yourself to practice being a slut, and maybe to hire someone for Greg to bang. You’re going to go to Darlene’s house and flash her. Is that all clear?”

“I…yes it’s clear. But please, I don’t want this to be my life. Just let me go, I won’t tell anyone, I won’t try to…”

“Of course you won’t tell anyone. You’re going to forget all about me until I call you again. Now hang up the phone and finger yourself quietly to orgasm at your desk thinking about licking out that nice girl in the green dress, okay? Then cum again while licking off your fingers. I’ll talk to you next week. Bye, hon.”

* * *