The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vanessa’s Voice: Police Corruption

by VWscribble

site: sponsus.org/u/vwscribble

Chapter Two: Cassie

“Officer Harris.”

“Hi Cassie. It’s Vanessa. You remember me, right?”

“Oh my god! How could you do this to me! You’ve got to stop! I…”

“Now, now. Calm down. We’re going to have a lovely chat all about your week. You’re looking forward to it. You can tell because your hot nipples are so hard and tight. Give one a little pinch for me, will you?”

“Oh!”

“Mmm. I’m sure that felt nice. So tell me Cassie, what have you been thinking about this week?”

“Uh, why can’t I be angry? You know what I’ve been thinking about. You made…”

“Yes, but you’ll enjoy telling me, won’t you? Come on, tell me all about it.”

“I’ve been thinking about prostitutes…whores. The whores that get brought in here. About how I could pay one of them to do…all sorts of things.”

“Oh, you can be more specific than that. What’s the single most humiliating fantasy you’ve had? The thing you realy don’t want to tell me about?”

“It was…a couple days ago I guess. It was night shift…I’ve rearranged my schedule so I can be on more nights, so I can be here when they bring in the hookers. I’d gone over to booking on some excuse. I was keyed up; I’m always keyed up. I could feel my nipples so hard. I saw them bring in a couple, and there was one woman…

“She had four-inch heels, and jean shorts cut off so you could just about see the bottom of her ass. Her top was this red mesh; almost completely see-through. I could see her nipples through it. I imagined her taking that top of, the nipples getting hard. I could almost feel them against my tongue.

“I imagined myself in that outfit, my butt hanging out, my tits pressed against the fabric…paying her to spread her legs. And…I don’t want to tell you this. I’m at my desk. Somebody is going to hear”

“Of course, honey. That’s why it’s so hot. That’s why you can’t help yourself.”

“Yessss…”

“So you were imagining your tongue against her hot little clit….”

“Yes..and I looked up, and she was watching me. She looked me dead in the eye and said, ‘Are you feeling yourself up over there, bitch? I have special rates for lesbo cops.’ And she licked her lips while she grabbed one of those tits. Mocking me….”

“Mmmm. I can hear you breathing heavy, Cassie. What did you do?”

“I…oh god…her nipple, I could see it get hard. I couldn’t take my eyes off it. I took a step towards her. I don’t know what I was going to do…but Jerry, he’s one of the vice cops, he grabbed her and told her to shut up. He wasn’t even looking at me luckily.

“Another one though; a black woman, in these skin-tight pants, she laughed and gave me the finger…not like, “fuck off,” but like, “I will fuck you with this” and I…I almost ran to the bathroom. Thinking about them forcing me; eating her out while the other rammed that finger up me. I came like three times.”

“What a little slut you are. And did you try to find them afterwards? Did you go to the cells and see if you could get what you so desperately needed? Or, you know, ask for fashion tips at least?”

“No! No, no…I couldn’t do that. If someone found me down there with my head buried in her…uhhh…I’d lose the job….lose everything….”

“And then you might have to sell your ass on the street, hmm, baby? Well maybe next week. We have plenty of time, I’m sure. How about outside of work? How’s your sex life? Is your boyfriend enjoying your new interests?”

“I’ve been really turned on all the time. Greg’s liked that.”

“But you haven’t told Greg how much the hookers turn you on? You haven’t gotten dressed up like those girls in booking and begged him to treat you like the whore you are?”

“No, no. I don’t want to do that. I don’t want him to know. Don’t…”

“Shhh. You may not want him to know, baby, but you need him to know. You need to tell him all about it, so he can give you just what you have to have. Okay?“

“Okay. Yes. He has to know.”

“Great. And what about working undercover for vice, hmmm? Have you talked to them?”

“I…yeah, I checked a little. I just… They’re not doing much undercover work at all, actually. Prostitution isn’t a big priority at the moment. ”

“Ah, well, I guess I’ll have to help out then. Check in again with them in a couple days. We’ll get you out on the street soon, hon. Start thinking about what you’ll wear, okay? Maybe take a shopping trip or two. Find something to really showcase those beautiful tits. Pinch that other nipple for me now, hmm?”

“Uh!”

“And last thing; how’s Darlene? Are you two getting along?”

“Yeah. I’ve been chatting with her like you said. Flirting. I compliment her on what she’s wearing. Like yesterday I said she had nice earrings, and sort of stroked her ear while I looked at them. She got really quiet, and then had to go to the bathroom.”

“She always has to go to the bathroom when you chat, doesn’t she?”

“Yeah. I guess so.”

“Go with her from now on, hmmm?”

“What?”

“Flirt with her, and then go with her when she goes to the bathroom.”

“Uh…okay.”

“While you’re in there, mention how sexy you think whores are.”

“Mention it?”

“Mmm. You don’t need to be subtle. Not that you’ll be able to be subtle. Talking about it gets you really revved up. I’m sure she’ll notice.”

“I don’t want to do that. That’ll be really embarrassing. Darlene’ll think I’m harassing her or something. She might report me.”

“I don’t think so. But the danger just makes it more exciting, don’t you think?”

“Yeah, I guess so. Sure.”

“Super. So assignments for next week; tell Greg how much you want to be a whore; tell Darlene how much you want to be a whore; go undercover with vice. Repeat it back to me. You can touch yourself while you do.”

“Tell Greg…uhhh…whore…Darlene too…get my ass on the street…oh god….!”

“Lovely. Now, forget me again, but be sure to take my call at the same time next week. Have fun!”