The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vanessa’s Voice: Police Corruption

This is a loose sequel to the other Vanessa’s Voice stories, though you don’t need to read them to follow this.

Chapter One: Darlene and Cassie

“72nd precinct.”

“Hello, dear. Could you tell me the name of the sexiest woman officer there, please?”

“What? Look lady, that’s not…”

“Just answer the question, sweetie, okay? It’s your job to serve the public, yes? You like to serve the public. You like to answer questions.”

“Serve the public…I’m…you have a very nice voice…”

“Mmmm-hmmm. Just think about my voice just sliding into your sweet, soft brain. What’s your name?

“Darlene. Oooh…”

“Yes, answering questions is so nice, isn’t it? Now who is the sexiest female officer you’ve got there?”

“Uhhh..maybe…Cassie? Oh, god…”

“Cassie. Good. What does she look like?”

“I…should I be talking about this on the…I think I need to….”

“No, no, baby. No thinking. Just answer the questions. You know how much fun it is to answer questions, Darlene. You just can’t help yourself.”

“Can’t help….”

“Now, what does she look like?”

“She’s…black hair. About 5′6, I guess; olive complexion.”

“Very nice. What about her tits?”

“Her breasts? She’s…”

“No, no. Tits. Call them tits. Think of them as tits, Darlene.”

“Tits.”

“Right! That’s perfect. Tell me about Cassie’s tits, now, would you? I know you’d enjoy that.”

“They’re…uhh…maybe 34C? Tits…”

“Oh, that sounds lovely. I think we’re just about done. Just a couple more questions.”

“Answer…questions…”

“That’s right, dear. Now, do you like girls? Have you ever frigged yourself to a screaming orgasm thinking about Cassie’s hot, slick slit?”

“No. No. Not girls. No Cassie…slit…”

“Well, we can fix that dear. When you hang up, you’re going to forget you talked to me, okay? And you’re going to forget because there’s not going to be room in your brain for much but Cassie’s cunt. You’re going to imagine the way it smells; the way it tastes; you’re going to imagine her fingers spreading those delicious lips for your hungry tongue. Do you understand?”

“I…forget. Lips…”

“That’s right. So sexy and hot. But no touching yourself until the very end of the day, okay? Then you can go get yourself off in the ladies’ room. Cum really hard, over and over, hmmm?”

“Yes. Cum. Tits.”

“Very good. You’ll see Cassie a whole new way from now on, hmmm? Now that you’re her secret little cunt bitch?”

“I…yes. Ohhh.”

“Great! So connect me to Cassie, now, dear, and then hang up.”

* * *

“Officer Harris.”

“Hi, Cassie. This is Vanessa. We’re going to have a fun chat, okay?”

“Uh…I’m sorry, I’m at work here, ma’am. I don’t have time…

“Sure you do. You’ve always got time for me. You’ll always take my calls right away and talk for just as long as I’d like. Say, ‘Yes, Vanessa.’”

“Yes, Vanessa. Oh, my god, what’s…?”

“Calm down, honey. Very calm and receptive. Nothing scary; you’re just talking to an old friend and doing absolutely everything she tells you, right?”

“Everything you tell me?”

“That’s right, Cassie. Now, tell me, do you work with vice at all?”

“Vice? No, that’s a separate department, I don’t work over there.”

“Okay. Do you ever see the prostitutes getting brought in and booked?”

“The prostitutes?”

“Sure. Hookers. Whores. Aren’t they brought into the police station by vice?”

“Yeah, I guess.”

“You find them fascinating, don’t you?”

“I find them…fascinating?”

“Yes. The slutty clothes. Short skirts. Short shorts. Tits hanging out. The fact you can pay them for anything. You think about the perverted, naughty things you can pay them for while you look at their hot, tight asses and think about their hot, tight cunts. Isn’t that right? Tell me yes.”

“Uh…I…yesssss…..”

“It would be sexy to dress like that, wouldn’t it? When you see them, you imagine yourself all tarted up. High heels; short leather skirt. You think of yourself wearing just what they’re wearing. In fact, you can imagine paying them to strip down so you can have their clothes for yourself. Paying for their thongs, hmm? Damp from them. Feeling their wetness up against your own gushing crack. Tell me how excited that makes you, Cassie.”

“Oh…uh…so turned on. Hot gushing crack…how are you doing this? I don’t even like girls, I…”

“Of course you like guys, dear. All those whores just love cock. And you want to be just like them, right? Say it.”

“I want to be just like a whore. Please…”

“Oh, yes. The begging is perfect. So I’m going to hang up in just a second and you’re going to forget you talked to me, but you’ll remember all these new things you’ve learned about yourself for me, won’t you?”

“Yes…”

“Oh, and two more things. First, I’m going to talk to you at just this time next week. Be sure to take my call, okay?”

“I’ve always got time for you, Vanessa.”

“Yes, you do. And the other thing is, visit Darlene’s desk for a chat every day, all right? Find some excuse. And flirt a little. Don’t think about why you’re doing it.”

“Flirt with Darlene?”

“There you go. Perfect. Talk to you next week, baby.”

* * *