The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vanessa’s Voice: Complaints

by VWscribble

site: sponsus.org/u/vwscribble

Part 4: Trish

“Sunrise Hotel. Uh, manager’s office.”

“Hello, Trish. You’re breathing a little heavily, Trish. How come? Be honest now. And don’t hang up.”

“Oh, god, I just got thoroughly fucked and I’m still horny and was masturbating thinking about Sandy’s glorious ass, covered with cum. Ng. Can’t stop frigging myself. Why…why am I telling you this?”

“Because I asked you to, silly. Stop abusing yourself now. Lick the juices off your fingers. That’ll taste really yummy. And then you can remember me, okay?”

“Mmmm. Mm. Oh. Oh my god. What have you done to me? I can’t…please… you bitch…”

“I do like the begging, Trish. And don’t worry, I’m going to help you with everything you want and more. What do you want by the way?”

“Sandy’s ass. Oh god…”

“Right you are. I’m glad to hear you remember because I was talking to Sandy and it sounded like you were trying to deny your true role in life as her desperate uncontrollable ass slut juuust a little. Is that right? Were you trying to be firm, together, mean manager Patrice rather than hungry, horny, Trish whore?”

“I…uh. Please, please, I’ve got to whore…got to fuck myself…”

“Well, that sounds like the Trish I ordered! I want to see if you’ve been naughty though. Let’s go back to last night when you got off the phone. Tell me what happened then, okay? Be honest. Being honest with me feels nice and makes you all slick and lubricated, okay?”

“Slick. Honest. I hate you. Hate what you’re making me…oh. Can’t touch myself but so slick. Trying to get off by rubbing my thighs together. So slick.”

“Very good. No rubbing, now. Just let yourself pool in your panties until it’s a sticky mess, okay? Now. Tell me about after the phone last night.”

“Ng. Bitch. I, uh, I was really, really horny after you got off the phone. Kept thinking about Sandy’s beautiful ass which you’d just made me always love. Was so turned on. Thought about Terry fucking Sandy’s ass. Wanted him to fuck my ass. But couldn’t wait. Called him and told him I couldn’t wait. Had to fuck.”

“What did he say, dear?”

“It was…he wasn’t there. It went to voice mail luckily.”

“He hasn’t called back?”

“He did, but I haven’t answered. I…I don’t know what to say.”

“Okay. Next time he calls, tell him he can fuck you whenever he wants but you’re such a horny bitch you can’t be tied down to one cock, okay? Giggle when you tell him. It’s sexy fun to degrade and humiliate yourself like the bitch switch you are. Tell me it’s hot.”

“It’s hot to have Terry degrade me.”

“Right you are. Now, once you’d ruined your relationship with your boyfriend, what did you do? Did you scurry out and get the hot anal sex you needed?”

“I…I didn’t want to. I tried to tell myself I didn’t want to fuck my hot ass but my cunt wanted it. I almost…the hotel bar was there, and really wanted to because that would be fastest way to get a cock in my ass while thinking about Sandy’s beautiful ass. But someone could see me. Career would be ruined.”

“Oh, that’s cute. What’s the goal of your career, again?”

“The goal of my career is to be Sandy’s submissive ass slut.”

“Mm-hm. You need to remember that.”

“I’ll remember.”

“Go on then.”

“So I…I managed to get out. I never used an escort before. But…it wasn’t that hard. I found someone online. Told them needed to fuck now. They….uh. It was expensive. But…”

“So you hired an escort? You are a resourceful little bitch. I applaud your discretion, but next time you’re just not going to be able to wait, okay dear? Find some seedy bar and beg whoever’s interested to give you what you need. You need to just be a lot sluttier if you’re going to be Sandy’s ass slut.”

“Sluttier.”

“Being sluttier is always the way to feed your cunt, baby. Now, how was the sex? Did your new friend fuck you like you needed?”

“Oh god. I could barely wait. Kept fantasizing about fucking Sandy’s beautiful ass. Then he finally showed. I couldn’t get my panties down in time. Ass up. So keyed up couldn’t relax. He was gentle at first but I was screaming at him to fuck me harder. Kept thinking about him fucking Sandy with his beautiful cock. Told him…told him to call me Sandy. Fucked me so hard. I think I came like five times. Over and over. Couldn’t stop. Paid him to keep fucking me when the hour was up.”

“Well, that sounds like it went well. You can thank me for giving you the fuck of your life.”

“Thank you, Vanessa.”

“You’re welcome. Now, what about today? How was work after your lovely night of debauchery?”

“Yeah, I…I was pretty exhausted, but I had to get up for work. Thought about calling in sick but I, uh, I wanted to see Sandy’s ass. Thought maybe I could touch it. Or beg her to let me lick it. Had to go in. Tried to put on the uniform but didn’t feel right. My cunt didn’t feel right. So, got a, well, kind of a short tight black skirt. A white top with a neckline that shows off my cleavage…”

“Tits, dear. Think of your tits as tits.”

“Uh. Shows off my tits. It wasn’t…I mean, it was inappropriate, but I felt like not too inappropriate? I thought maybe I could stay in my office most of the day and maybe get away with it…”

“You really are a stubborn bitch, Trish. You are so horny you are leaking into your sticky panties, and you still are hiding your cunt under a bushel. Well, I suppose we can fix that. Tell me about work though. Did you see lovely Sandy and pinch that beautiful ass?”

“Ass. Beautiful. I. Uh. I…like I said I was in the office most of the morning. I tried to get some work done and frig my cunt while thinking about Sandy’s hot ass which I shouldn’t go lick and fondle and worship.”

“You sound conflicted, dear.”

“Yeah. But, uh, eventually I had to leave the office because needed to do work or stare at her ass. Can’t remember. Both. Whatever. Got out and she was just coming back to the desk. She looked…her hair was a mess, her jacket looked rumbled. And she was wearing these ridiculous glorious tight gold booty shorts so hot and shiny and tight. I tried not to stare but couldn’t stop staring. I was so wet I felt like I’d pissed myself.”

“That must have been a nice thrill for you.”

“Nice. She was babbling about how she’d gone up to some guy’s room and…it was kind of a blur. I couldn’t focus. She went behind the desk. She had high heels and her ass was swiveling. Really hot. And she…she grabbed her ass. While I watched. For me. I just about came. Maybe did cum. So hot.

“I barely knew what I was doing. Wanted to lick her slick shorts. Grind against her ass. Followed her behind the desk and put my hand on her lower back. Wanted to slide down. She shivered. I saw her ass shiver. It shook for me.”

“So did you fall to your knees and worship her ass with your tongue, Trish? It sounds like you really wanted to.”

“No! No. In public. It was…I didn’t know what was happening to me. I ran away. To my office. Pulled my skirt up and just kept thinking about the way her ass shivered in those shorts. Frigged myself. Came again and again. I couldn’t stop. Kept hoping it would be enough and I could stop and then I’d think about her ass again and…

“Yes, masturbating isn’t going to calm you down. It just makes you more horny for Sandy’s perfect ass. You can finger fuck yourself now for five seconds. Count for me.”

“Guh. 1…2..uh!..3…4…5! Oh god. Oh god.”

“Very good. How do you feel?”

“I’m more horny for Sandy’s ass.”

“Great! So did you just keep masturbating in your office forever or did you eventually stop?”

“I…I couldn’t stop. But…uh…Sandy came in. Didn’t knock. Just strutted in, all giggly. She…she sat on my desk, legs crossed. Her crotch was…had to stop or she’d see.”

“You would have liked her to see, though. You love her to know you’re a horny bitch.”

“Yes. But. Uh. She…uh…I couldn’t really make sense of it at first too focused on beautiful ass and tits. But then I realized she was asking me if she should go fuck this guy.”

“Can you remember what she said? Tell me exactly. You like remembering. It’s flirty fun.”

“Yeah. It’s fun. She said, I think, she said, ‘I was flirting with this guy in his room and it got me really excited. I’m thinking I should go back up and give him a real thrill.’ Then she giggled.”

“And what did you tell her, Trish? Did you encourage her to the guest’s room and let him cum on her hot gold ass? Did you offer to lick her clean afterwards?”

“Lick her. Oh god. I want to lick her.”

“Of course you do. Did you tell her that?”

“I…uh…I couldn’t say anything. Just, thinking about her bending over, this guy pulling her tight shorts down, and sliding into her ass as she screamed. Knowing it could really happen. Knowing we both wanted it to happen. I felt paralyzed. I thought I was going to hyperventilate.”

“You got all worked up. That’s adorable. And what did Sandy say? Did she notice you were a desperate, horny little cunt whore?”

“She…she kept on…she giggled and told me she’d shut herself in the bathroom because he got her so hot. She said she’d masturbated and cum really hard. She said she was worried that everyone could see the stain on her shorts. She said she could still feel it all wet against her cunny.

“And I…I said…I said that I, um, I said I couldn’t see a stain. And she said, ‘Oh, have you been looking at my shorts?!’ And then she twirled. And bent over. And rubbed her hands over her butt. She cupped her ass. For me. And said, ‘You want to see if it’s damp?’

“I was thinking about hot cocks sliding up that beautiful crack. Her ass so round, so tight. Gold. Hot. I, I wanted to touch it. With my hand. To see if it was wet like she said. Damp with her juices. But I…I grabbed her hips. And, oh god. Bit her. Mouth on her beautiful ass. Fabric was smooth. I could smell her. Bit her and she screamed. Must have heard her outside the office. I think she came. She must have cum. One hand in her crotch, could feel the heat.”

“And was it damp? Had she soaked through her panties?”

“Yes! So wet. Licking those tight shorts. Got them all damp. Frigging myself. She was bent over the desk, thrashing. Had to hold her down to get my tongue into her crack. Slick crack. So good. So beautiful. Uh. Need her ass.”

“Now, now, remember no masturbating until I say. That all sounds like flirty fun for both of you. What did you do next, hm?”

“Well, she…eventually I just kind of collapsed on the floor. She was still on the desk. We kind of lay there panting for a while. Then she got up. She giggled and said it was great having flirty friend talk with me. She was…her shorts were…you could see I’d licked…and there was a stain on the front now. I, uh, told her she’d better go home. She pouted and said she still wanted to fuck the guest. I…I came again when she said that. But told her to go home.”

“Trish, Trish. You are fun, but also a disappointment! There was your chance to go watch Sandy’s ass get fucked good and hard by a nice, thick cock and you just sent her home? Is that the behavior of a horny ass slut?”

“I…I guess not. I was exhausted and humiliated. I just wanted to try to get myself together. Didn’t want to go watch Sandy get fucked like I need so I cum for her over and over.”

“Oh, you sound a little confused dear. Don’t be confused. Just think about how good tongue fucking Sandy’s ass was. Wasn’t that marvelous? It was the best experience of your life. It was like a divine revelation of sex and cunt, right?”

“Oh. Oh.”

“But you know that working to get Sandy’s ass plugged by a good, hard cock will be even better. It’s all you can think about. It’s your whole life. Find a hard cock to fuck Sandy’s ass. It’s what you want. It’s what you need. You need to be her pimp slut and suck cocks till they are hard so they can fuck her. Do you understand?”

“Ngggh. Yes! Cock fuck suck ass have to find pimp ass.”

“Great. Now did Sandy go home yet?”

“I…don’t know. Sent her…probably?”

“Well, you get her back, and you get her fucked anyway you can, Trish. When you hang up the phone you’re going to forget me, but you will not forget what you are. Which is an ass slut pimp for Sandy. Okay? Say, ‘Yes, Vanessa.’”

“Yes, Vanessa.”

“Hang up the phone, Trish.”

End Part 4