The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vanessa’s Voice: Complaints

by VWscribble

site: sponsus.org/u/vwscribble

Part 3: Sandy

“Sunrise Hotel, front desk. How can I help you? Mm.”

“Hello Sandy. It’s Vanessa. I hear that you’re enjoying providing excellent customer service. Are you feeling all delicious and juicy, dear? Squeeze your tit for me.”

“Oh! Tit…juicy. It’s…oh…great to hear from you Vanessa! You are my friend.”

“That’s right. You love customer service and I’m your friend. I’m glad we’ve got that settled. Tell me about your day now. I know you’ve been a horny little bitch. Have you cum for me? Tell me about all your efforts to cum, okay?”

“Okay. I…oh god. I’d…can I cum before I tell you? Really worked up….”

“You’d like that, wouldn’t you? Slap your ass hard and just cum for me so hard your panties soak and you scream like a little bitch?”

“Oh. Yes. Let me…”

“But not yet, baby. No cumming. No touching yourself. Just tell me all about it.”

“Ugh. Okay. Okay. Uh. Well, after we talked…shift was almost over. I was…really horny. Really worked up. So I left a little early…Patrice didn’t notice. She was talking to someone in the office I think?”

“Mm-hm. Her name is Trish though, not Patrice.”

“Trish?”

“Yep. Call her Trish. Think of her as Trish. Now go on baby.”

“Trish. So…yeah, I just left. I figured I’d go to my boyfriend’s. Needed to…”

“You needed to get fucked and cum, I know. So how did that go?”

“Well, he was surprised; I hadn’t been planning to come over and I think he was tired but…uh…I convinced him. Let him fuck me from behind; he likes that though it’s not usually my favorite. But…ass…hands on my ass. Uh…really need to…”

“No, hon. No cumming. So did Tim get you off, baby?”

“No! Oh, god. So hot…thinking of it on the edge again…uh. But no. You told me I could only cum by flirting. At the hotel. Couldn’t cum before that. He came on my ass which was so hot. More turned on afterwards than before. He fell asleep but I…couldn’t. Just kept masturbating all night. Kept thinking about that skeevy old guy staring at my tits. Wish I’d let him grab my ass. Then maybe I could cum.”

“Poor baby. It sounds like you were really frustrated. Did you slap that fine ass to try to make yourself cum? Did you beg Tim to spank you?”

“I…uh…I played with my ass a lot. Don’t usually but it was so…well I did. Tim was asleep; he had a meeting early he said. After he fucked me the third time.”

“He just fell asleep? When you were all needy and fuckable? That’s kind of selfish isn’t it?”

“Not really? I just…obviously he couldn’t make me cum.”

“He can’t make you cum and he’s selfish. Not much of a boyfriend, is he? A real boyfriend would fuck you as long as you needed till you cum hard. Say it, Sandy. Believe it.”

“A real boyfriend would fuck me as long as I needed till I cum hard.”

“Yes. If he’s not going to fuck you, you’ll just need to find someone who will. Anyone who will. Lots of people to spank that yummy ass for you, right? It’s not even really cheating if he won’t give you the cock you need.”

“Not cheating. Need to fuck anyone.”

“Good girl, Sandy. As a reward you can pinch your ass for me just once. No cumming, but it will feel good.”

“Uh! Mmmm. Oh.”

“Right! That was fun. So what did you wear into work today, baby? I told you to showcase that ass.”

“I…yeah. I went home to get something to…for my ass. Have to show off my ass.”

“That’s right. Showing off your ass feels really good. You need to do what makes your clit-ass feel good, Sandy.”

“Clit-ass. Oh god.”

“Focus, hon. What did you wear?”

“Well, you said something tight and hot against my ass. So, I looked for…I don’t have a lot of club clothes or anything. I’m not much of a partier these days. And, I know you said yoga pants but I don’t have any and needed to find something for today. Can’t shop for clit ass pants without finding clit-ass pants to shop in so my ass looks good and hot. Uh. What…not making sense… ”

“No, no, you made perfect sense, Sandy. You’re just telling me your brain is in your hot ass and your hot ass is in your brain. I understand.”

“Brain…okay. So, uh, I looked in the back of the closet and I was I guess going to wear a kind of sexy gray pencil skirt that’s kind of a date outfit. But then I found… after I started dating Tim, and I said he liked my ass, a friend bought me, as a joke, these, um, really tight gold booty shorts. They’re ridiculous. I never wore them. They’re completely inappropriate for work. Or for anything really. I knew I couldn’t wear them.”

“They sound perfectly mouth-watering. Did looking at them get your cunny all slick?”

“That’s…I don’t want to…”

“Oh, Sandy. Don’t be shy with me. Telling me all the juicy details is fun and sexy. You can’t help yourself; it feels too good.”

“Oh. Oh, Vanessa. It…yes! Just looking at them made me so slick and hot. Had to play with my hot…uh…slit. So good. Couldn’t get off. Had to…pulled them on and they were so tight against my ass. Clit ass. Gripped my butt. Ass so tight in the mirror. It was so hot. I was just dripping. Thought I would stain the front. Wearing them felt like getting my clit frigged good and hard.”

“That does sound nice. Did you cum, dear?”

“No! Couldn’t cum.”

“Poor baby. What else did you wear?”

“Well, uh, you said to wear heels, so I have some black pumps.”

“Are they spike heels?”

“No, not really.”

“Buy spike heels, dear. You really need to get that ass wiggling when you walk.”

“Wiggling…uh, okay. So…yeah, and I just…you said to wear something to emphasize my tits…oh. Tits. But the shorts seemed like…a lot. So I just wore my uniform up top, with the jacket. I unbuttoned the top couple buttons. I figured that was…you know more professional up top and then the tight, hot ass. I thought…”

“Yes, you were trying for a little tease. That’s cute. Next time just put those tits on display though, okay? You need to let everyone know you’re a real slut. Maybe a matching bikini top. Something where your tight hard nipples show through, hm?”

“Sluttier next time.”

“That’s right. Always sluttier. So, how did your look go over at work? Did your hotel patrons like it? Anyone compliment you on your tight, hot butt?”

“Well, um. I’m behind the desk mostly so people didn’t see. But I was really horny and needed people to see my ass. So I, uh, found excuses to come around the counter and talk. There was one pretty good looking guy, Asian, in his 30s maybe. He was…I noticed him looking at my tits. It was hot.”

“Yes. You like people staring at those tits.”

“I like it. Anyway, I was so revved up at that point, I decided, fuck it. When he was ready to go up to his room I said I’d take up his bags. When I came around the desk in my heels and the shorts, his jaw dropped. It was cute. I made sure to walk in front of him, pulling his case. Wiggled my ass. I was thinking about him rubbing his cock up my crack. Cumming on my shorts, his cock jerking against my ass. I was so turned on. Felt like I was going to just burst. Felt like he had to know what he was doing to me. He had to smell it.

“When we got to the room he, um, took the bag from me. He brushed my hand. He said he liked the hotel uniform. He was pretty blatantly looking at my crotch. I giggled because I wanted him to think about fucking me and because him thinking about fucking me made me all giggly. I wanted him to see my ass so I did a little twirl for him. He whistled.”

“Was he hard for you, Sandy? Could you see his nice hard cock?”

“I…I wanted to…to rub my ass against him and find out, but…I asked him if I could use the bathroom. I was so worked up. I really needed to cum. Needed to cum in the bathroom. While he was outside. Maybe he could hear me.”

“So did you? Did you frig yourself really hard in the bathroom?”

“Yeah, I…he joked that he would have to come in with me. And I…uh…I was hoping he would. Wanted him to fuck me so bad. But he didn’t come in. I know he watched me though. I moved my ass as I walked so he’d watch.

“I barely got the door locked before I peeled the shorts down. My panties were so wet. They were just soaked through. Sat on the toilet, my clit was throbbing. Whole ass throbbing like my clit. I thought about him touching my hand, looking at my crotch, looking at my ass. I’d frigged and frigged myself all night and nothing, but as soon as I touched my cunny while thinking about flirting I just exploded. I tried to bite my arm to muffle the scream but not sure how well I did. I fell off the toilet. Couldn’t stop. It felt so good to finally cum.”

“How many times did you cum, baby?”

“Three? Maybe four? I was a mess. Blouse and jacket were all rumpled. Juice from my cunny all down my thighs. I tried to wash up…used the towel. A mess. Got my shorts back on and staggered out. He was on the bed, watching me. Smirking. He asked if…uh…if I’d had a nice time in the bathroom.”

“Did you tell him you’d cum three times thinking about his cock?”

“Uh, no. I just, um, giggled. I thanked him for thinking about me.”

“That’s sweet. Next time tell the guy exactly how much you want his cock though. You can’t get your ass fucked if you don’t, right?”

“Next time ass fuck.”

“There you go. So he didn’t fuck you, I take it.”

“No…I, uh, I staggered out. Went back to the desk. Thought about him watching my ass walking out. Thought about him stroking himself as I fucked myself in the bathroom. I couldn’t believe I was revved up again.”

“Of course you’re revved up. Horny bitches like you are always revved up. But I’m here to help. Is there anyone there at the desk right now?”

“Uh…just…there’s a middle-aged woman in the lobby. I think waiting for someone to come down.”

“Okay. Grope your ass and say, ‘I’m a horny bitch.’ If she hears you, you can cum, just a little. You want to cum, right?”

“Yes. Want to cum.”

“Go ahead then.”

“I’m a horny bitch! Oh! Ohhh.”

“Sounds like she heard you.”

“Yeah. She, uh, she looked over. She looked shocked. She’s, uh, she went outside.”

“That must have been fun for you, dear. Maybe she’ll report you to Trish. Have you seen lovely Trish?”

“Uh, yeah. I, uh, she was at the desk when I came back from…”

“Cumming your slut brains out?”

“Yes. Cumming. She was there. She wasn’t wearing the uniform either. She had on a kind of white top with a plunging neckline and her skirt was short and black. But still, I mean, even though she was kind of wearing weirdly sexy clothes too and even though we’re fun flirty friends, I thought she might be upset with the shorts and just…well, everything. I think she could probably smell the sex on me.”

“Was she upset?”

“She did look a little shocked. But she didn’t…she didn’t really say anything? I giggled and told her I’d been up ‘helping’ a ‘young man’ with his ‘big bag.’ She said…I think she said that that sounded like a good use of my time? I’m not sure. She was kind of mumbling. And staring at my shorts. I could feel it as I walked behind the desk. It got me a little wet, knowing she was looking. I, uh, I squeezed my ass for her. I couldn’t help it

“And then when I was back there I turned a little and she was way closer than I thought. She’d followed me behind the desk. She was breathing heavy. I thought she was going to yell at me like she usually does but she, uh…she kind of rested her hand on my lower back, just above the butt. It was…I mean, she didn’t know that my ass is a clit but it was really intense and I was so turned on.”

“Did you cum, then, from lovely Trish fondling you?”

“I don’t…not really? I kind of shivered and giggled and she just kind of ran away. I’m not sure if it was an accident? She’s been in her office since.”

“Oh, Trish. She’s a stubborn, stubborn girl. Well, I think we can help her out. When you get off the phone with me I want you to swing your big, hot ass into her office and I want you to ask her for advice as a good girlfriend.”

“Ask Trish for advice? About what?”

“Ask her if you should go back to that guy you were flirting with and fuck his brains out. Tell her you’re nervous but he was so hot and you’ve been creaming for him all day. You get the idea. Giggle a lot. Find an excuse to bend over from the waist so she can get a really good look at your ass. Maybe shake it a little. Flirt. It’ll be hot.”

“Hot. But…flirt with Trish? I’m not…I don’t like girls that way.”

“Oh, right, I forgot to tell you. You totally like girls. Tits and ass; you love to stare at them. They make you wet and make you want to fuck. You fantasize about Trish all the time. You want to get her tongue up in you. You want her to maul your ass. You think about it when you talk to her and it makes you giggly and super hot. Tell me what you think about Trish now.”

“I think Trish is hot and like talking about guys with her and I want her to spank me till I scream.”

“There we go. Now, before you scurry off to flirt with Trish, let’s go over what you’ve learned today. Just quickly, okay? Summarize.”

“Um, my boyfriend is selfish and can’t make me cum so I should fuck everyone else. Girls are hot and I love staring at their tits and asses. I fantasize about Trish and want her to maul my ass.”

“Great! I think that’s about it. Go on, now, wiggle your hot ass into Trish’s lair, and be sure to follow all her guy advice, okay? Whatever she tells you to do with your hot ass and your slutty cunt, you will just do that because she is such a great flirty friend and she is your boss. You got that?”

“I’ll do what Trish says with my ass and my cunt.”

“Perfect. Hang up the phone now, Sandy.”

End Part 3