The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vanessa’s Voice: Complaints

by VWscribble

site: sponsus.org/u/vwscribble

Part 5: Sandy

“Sunrise, mmm, Hotel. Front desk. How can I help you?”

“Hello Sandy. It’s your best friend again. Are you having fun right now? Tell me all about it.”

“Oh, hi Vanessa. Yessss, I was rubbing myself just a little, hee. I think…I think I’m just about…”

“That’s super, baby, but stop right there on the very edge, okay? You really need release but you can’t quite get there. No touching.”

“Uh. Oh Vanessa, you’re no fun! You always get me worked up and then…”

“Now, Sandy, that’s not fair. You know I have gotten you fucked harder and better than anyone else ever in your life. Say it.”

“You fuck me so good, Vanessa.”

“That’s right. You trust me to fuck your head and your cunt and your ass.”

“Trust you.”

“Uh huh. Now, when I hung up with Trish, she was going to go catch up with you and see if she could get your ass up to that room where you masturbated before and see if that guy would fuck you both senseless. How did that go?”

“You talked to Trish? That’s why she…”

“Yes, I am taking care of you and her both. She said she’d sent you home after licking that magnificent ass. But she was going to try to get you back. So what happened?”

“Yeah. She…oh…she licked my clit-ass. Felt so good. Love to be fucked by Trish. Please…got to cum…”

“Sandy, I appreciate that you are thoroughly mind-fucked and obsessed with ass-fucking, but I need you to get just a little of your brain function back. A little more Sandra in the Sandy. You’re still an ass-slut, but you have space in your cunt brain to gossip about getting fucked with your best friend, all right?”

“Uh. I…oh. Sandra…Sandy. Who…?”

“There we go. Now. After Trish and you had sexy flirty fuck fun and you staggered out of her office, what happened? Did you go home?”

“I…oh, she fucked me so good. I was…my shorts were slick with her spit and my cum, jacket a mess. I went to the bathroom. Couldn’t walk around like that even though I looked really slutty, which made me want to walk around like that.”

“Yes, you like parading around as a cum-stained mess. It’s slutty and lets everyone know you’re ready to fuck.”

“Ready to…uh. So…bathroom. I tried to clean up as best I could. Got some paper towels and tried to dry my butt. Didn’t do much good. And, uh, rubbing my butt got me really turned on again. And then I was kind of…my front…”

“Your hot slit?”

“Yes. I was trying to clean it off because I’d soaked through but then I got…it felt really good and I started really just masturbating.”

“That’s my dirty girl. Did you get off again? Make more of a mess?”

“I was close, yeah. Wet and slick. I got, um, interrupted though…”

“Someone came in?”

“Yeah. It was…I think it was the woman in the lobby who you made me yell, “I’m a horny bitch!” at.”

“Oh, that’s delightful. What did you do when she came in?”

“I…I hadn’t noticed before, because you hadn’t made me want to fuck girls, but she’s kind of a MILF. I…she looked horrified and met my eyes and it really…I sped up. And I, I remembered what you said and felt like I should…I said, ‘I’m a horny bitch,’ again, kind of quietly. She heard me though. Then I came.”

“Hah. Did she know you came?”

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure. I was trying not to be too loud or…it was really good though. I don’t think she could have missed it.”

“How marvelous. You are a real slut. You have my permission to cum now. Really hard. But quietly. Then thank me.”

“Rrrr…uh! Oh my god. Oh my god.”

“What do you say?”

“Thank you, Vanessa.”

“So did the MILF stick around? Give you a good sound spanking?”

“Spanking…ur…”

“No cumming anymore, dear. Stay with me.”

“Okay. Okay. Um, no she didn’t spank me. Wanted her to spank me. But she didn’t. Not really sure what happened exactly. I came really hard. I think I sort of passed out? Or maybe just zoned out. Then Trish was helping me up. Groping my ass. Mmm. Sticking her tongue down my throat. She was whimpering. I could feel the heat off her hot cunny.”

“So you had another nice fuckfest right there in the bathroom, did you?”

“I mean…not exactly? I wanted to. Was trying to get her to lick my ass again. That was really good. My ass is a giant clit.”

“Yes, I remember, sweetie.”

“I know she wanted to. She told me I’d been a bad girl. I think the woman must have complained. Told her I was fucking myself in the bathroom. She didn’t know Trish and I are flirty fuck friends.”

“You know, I’m kind of enjoying this random MILF subplot. You don’t know what room she’s in, do you? I could give her a call and maybe you and she and Trish could have some fun.”

“Oh. She’s hot. Giant tits. Love her to fuck me.”

“Do you know her room number?”

“No. Maybe Trish…I could ask her? Get them both to spank me hard.”

“Well, we’ll see. In the meantime, you’re welcome to fantasize about her a bit. You’ll enjoy that. Thinking about rubbing your ass on her giant tits.”

“Uh. Giant…that’s…”

“Now you’ve distracted me. Where were we? Oh right. Trish peeled you off the floor to fuck you some more. That sounds fun.”

“Yeah…oh god. She said she wanted to lick my ass but couldn’t lick my ass we needed to get me fucked hard with a cock. Whispered in my ear that she needed to see my ass fucked with a hard cock.”

“I bet you liked that.”

“I…I think I kind of came again. From her tongue in my ear. And she…she peeled off my shorts. Finger in my hot ass. God I was gushing. Fucked me so good. Begged her to keep fucking me. But she wouldn’t. Said cock. So…uh… Kind of got me cleaned up. She had…got pants from somewhere. No underwear. But wearing the uniform pants. Didn’t look slutty enough. Told her it wasn’t slutty enough. People needed to see my hot ass.”

“Yes, they really do. So did she get you something else to wear?”

“No. She got really bitchy and mean. She told me the pants were what she had and that I was going to pull them on my hot ass and march my hot ass up to the room where I had fucked myself silly so that the guy with the big cock could get his cock in my hot ass and I was going to like it. She said I was her employee fuck bitch and I was going to get fucked.”

“Wow, you really can’t take the bitch out of Trish even when she’s completely mind fucked, huh?”

“I guess not? I tried to argue but she spanked me hard and I kind of came. Then she kissed me and spanked me again and told me she was going to get me fucked hard. I couldn’t…needed to get fucked. So we kind of staggered out. Tried to swivel my ass so people would know I was a slut even though the pants weren’t tight enough.”

“All right. I guess you tried your best. What are you wearing now by the way?”

“Spike heels. Black yoga pants that are super tight on my hot ass. Black leather-look string bikini top.”

“That sounds ridiculous and tacky. I approve.”

“I’m glad you approve, Vanessa. Does that mean I can cum?”

“Not yet dear. So did you go get yourself fucked?”

“We, uh. I remembered the room where I’d...”

“Where you masturbated and came like a silly slut? You can say it.”

“I remembered the room where I frigged myself and came like a silly slut. So we went up and… Trish had her hand on my ass the whole time. Felt so good. Slipped into my crack. So turned on.

“We knocked and the guy opened the door. He looked shocked. And then more shocked when Trish said, uh. She said she was the hotel manager and my ass pimp and she wanted to suck his dick so he could get good and hard and fuck my ass. She slapped my ass so he could see when she said that. I moaned and thrust. Needed her to fuck me. Needed him to fuck me.”

“And did he. Did Trish suck his cock so it got good and hard for you?”

“Uh…no. He, uh, he said…he said he was married and he kind of stumbled back inside and locked the door.”

“Well, that must have been frustrating for you.”

“Yeah, Trish was really upset. She pounded on the door and screamed something about needing his cock for her career as an ass slut for her ass goddess whore? It didn’t make a whole lot of sense. It went on for a while. But he didn’t open the door and she eventually wound down.

“She was kind of sobbing. I felt bad for her so I kissed her a little. And she kissed me back. And I tried to get my fingers into her fun flirty cunt and fuck her good. But she pushed me off and told me that I was an insatiable slut and she needed to get my ass fucked with hard cocks and not just fuck me here in the hallway with her cunt like she wanted.

“So I asked her if she wanted to spank me and she said yes and then no and then she grabbed me again and started pulling me. And I asked where we were going and she said she was going to fuck me with cocks like an ass goddess needed.”

“How did you feel about that, Sandy?”

“It was…it sounded really good. I was dripping. I told her it was fun to talk about guys with her.”

“Your little brain is so fucked up, Sandy. What did she say to that?”

“She just kind of grunted. Then she threw me in her office. She told me not to go anywhere and she would bring me back some cocks. She said she would fuck my ass for me so good I couldn’t walk.”

“She’s taking care of you. How sweet.”

“I guess? She didn’t really sound sweet.”

“That’s okay. You like fun, flirty Trish, but rabid dom bitch Trish is okay too as long as you get your clit ass fucked, right?”

“Fucked. Yes.”

“So did you get your ass fucked, dear?”

“Yeah. I, uh, I took off my pants right away because the pants were not slutty enough and I wanted to be ready to get good and fucked. And I was finger fucking myself a little in Trish’s chair and making a little fuck puddle because I couldn’t wait. But it didn’t really take long. She, uh, I guess she just propositioned men at the hotel bar. Told them her girlfriend needed to get good and fucked. Anyway. She had I think three of them?”

“You don’t know how many people gang-banged you? I told you to be a slut; I didn’t tell you to forget how to count, Sandy.”

“I just…the lights were out and I was fucking myself and then Trish was just face-fucking all these dicks. She was making hungry little noises. Her top was off; her nipples were really hard. And then the guys were hard. And Trish shoved me down across her desk and got her tongue up in my ass and I came. And then they were fucking me. So tight. One at least was really big. Thrust in and couldn’t…Trish had to lick me again and again for lubrication. Licked his giant cock. Split me open. I just came over and over and over. Cunny juice all over her desk. I was screaming. They must have heard me in the lobby.”

“Very hot. I bet you want to cum again now just thinking about it, don’t you?”

“Yes. Want to cum.”

“Not quite yet, baby. Tell me what you did after you were done.”

“Well, it was…I don’t even know. I passed out. I woke up with Trish going down on me again, in a 69. Her cunt in my face. I licked for a while. Teased her fun flirty clit. She came in my mouth. Then she told me to go home and get cleaned up and be here for my next shift so she could get me fucked some more. I got those ugly pants on that weren’t slutty enough and got to my car. I slept a few hour and went out shopping for sluttier clothes. Then I came back and you called. Can I cum now?”

“I’ll tell you when. Don’t ask again. Now where is Trish? Have you seen her today? Has she begged you to let her kiss your hot ass yet?”

“I don’t think she’s in yet? I haven’t seen her. She was pretty wiped out. I wouldn’t have come in except she told me I had to because she needed the shift covered and wanted guys to see me so their cocks would get hard.”

“I see. Okay. While I approve of her pimping you out shamelessly for slutty eye candy, I feel like she has maybe gotten too comfortable in this dom role. Don’t you think so? Wouldn’t you like her as your submissive bitch switch? You really would. The thought makes you wet. Tell me.”

“Oh god it is hot to think of Trish as a submissive bitch. The thought of humiliating her makes me wet.”

“There you go. So the next time you see Trish, tell her that if she wants to be your ass slut pimp she needs to really worship your ass like the submissive slut she is. None of this tight skirt and hiding in the office. She needs to be dressed at least as hot as you, and strut around the hotel getting cocks hard and fucking anyone who wants her and begging them to fuck you. She can only get her tongue in your ass if you decide she is fucking and sucking enough to satisfy her horny cunt. Got it? Tell me.”

“Tell Trish she has to be a slut for everyone to be an ass slut for me. Oh. Oh, that’s so hot.”

“Great! Now, probably you will both get fired for this behavior at some point. But I think you can find a way to make money between the two of you. You can move in together since you are best girlfriends. Share a wardrobe. Fuck incessantly. That sounds fun right?”

“It sounds fun. I…I don’t know that I want to be a whore though?”

“Well, you may not know, but your ass knows. Your ass wants to whore. And your ass is the boss of you. And the boss of Trish. Slap it now and cum and know it’s true. Like a religious revelation of sex and ass.”

“Oh! Uhhh! Oh my god. I’m…I’m a whore. Thank you, Vanessa! Thank you for showing me!”

“Of course, baby. Have a good time with Trish now. You can hang up the phone.”

END