The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vanessa’s Voice: Complaints

by VWscribble

site: sponsus.org/u/vwscribble

Part 2: Trish

“Hello. Sunrise Hotels, Patrice speaking.”

“Hi Patrice. Why don’t you tell me your complaints, now?”

“What? If you have a complaint you should be talking to the front desk…how did you get this number?”

“Lovely Sandy and her lovely ass transferred me. But don’t worry about that. And don’t hang up. I’m Vanessa. You’ll enjoy talking to me, okay?”

“I…Sandy? You mean Sandra?”

“Yes. Think of her as Sandy now, okay? And you can be Trish.”

“Nobody calls me Trish.”

“Well, they’re going to start. It’s a cute, sexy name for a cute, sexy girl. That’s you!”

“I’m…cute…?”

“Yes, baby. You feel very cute and sexy. Especially when you think about Sandy.”

“Sandra…y?”

“Yes. What do you think about Sandy? Be honest.”

“I think cute? And sexy?”

“Very good. But let’s back up. Before you had these new, fizzy feelings about Sandy, what did you think about her? What kind of employee was she? Be brutally honest, now.”

“Well, she’s lazy and irresponsible. They’re all lazy and irresponsible. No one understands the value of hard work these days. Fucking millennials are ruining this country. If I wasn’t here this place would fall apart.”

“Wow, you really are a bitch, huh?”

“You said be honest.”

“I did! And I appreciate your honesty, Trish. But I think you weren’t completely honest with me in every way. I think you still have more to say about Sandy. And about your feelings about her ass.”

“Her ass? I don’t have any feelings about her ass. I’m not gay.”

“You never fantasize about women at all? Not while you masturbate? Not even a little? Again, be very honest. I’m a good friend; it feels nice to tell me things about yourself you wouldn’t tell anyone else.”

“Well…I guess…I always thought Jennifer Garner was kind of hot.”

“See? There you go. And you feel the same about Sandy and her ass.”

“Her…ass?”

“Uh huh. You’ve looked at it, right? Round, firm. Mouth-watering.”

“I…I don’t look at her that way?”

“You do. You think she’s lazy and irresponsible, and then you think you don’t care because she has such a great ass and you want to give it a nice, sexy tongue bath.”

“I…”

“You want to come up behind her and just thrust your hot clitty up against that ass. You want to caress it. You think about it all the time back here in your office. Nipples tight, cunt wet, your needy clit throbbing.”

“Uh…How are you…I’m not…”

“Not gay? I know, you said, Trish honey. But this isn’t about gay or straight. Sandy’s ass is just sex on legs. It’s true; it’s the one truth. Accept it. Accepting it feels really good. It’s like a divine revelation of ass and sex and truth. Accepting it will make you cum hard. Say, ‘I accept it, Vanessa’ and mean it.”

“I accept it, Vanessa! Ugggh….Oh! Oh god!”

“See, that sounded like fun. Now, I know you are still heterosexual and still really enjoy getting rammed hard by a nice, firm cock. Isn’t that right dear?”

“Yes, I’m…straight. And cock. Like.”

“Good, that’s very good. Do you have a boyfriend by the way? Are you married?”

“Not married. I have a guy I see casually. Terry.”

“Does Terry have a nice cock? Describe it. Be specific. Tell me everything, even things you don’t want to. Especially things you don’t want to.”

“Well it’s…um. He’s circumcised. It’s pretty long, kind of thin. It’s nice. Good for anal.”

“You like anal sex, Trish?”

“Um…sometimes. With enough lube.”

“That’s great. And are you seeing anyone other than Terry? Do you let anyone else fuck you on the side? Be honest.”

“Uh, no. I guess…there was one party last year where I got a little drunk and made out with some guy, but we didn’t have sex.”

“Did you tell Terry?”

“No! Why would I tell him that?”

“Well, honesty is important dear. Here’s what I want you to do. When we get off the phone, call Terry and tell him you really enjoy anal sex with him but you’re such a horny bitch you can’t stay tied down to one cock. Then go out and find someone else to give you the hard anal sex you need, okay?”

“I don’t want to do that. He’ll break up with me.”

“Your brain may not want it, but your horny cunt demands you get a stranger to pound your ass, baby. And horny bitches like you think with your cunt. What do you think with?”

“My cunt.”

“And what do you need to do? After we hang up?”

“Tell Terry I am going to get someone to fuck my hot ass.”

“That’s right. Find some guy to pound your ass. Any guy will do. And it’s going to make you cum like you’ve never cum before, okay?”

“Pound…”

“Yes. And the reason it’s going to feel so good is that while he’s fucking your ass, you’re going to imagine he’s fucking Sandy’s perfect, sexy ass.”

“Fucking Sandy’s ass?”

“Mm-hm. Imagine that long cock sliding up and down her crack, then pushing into that beautiful hole. Imagine her squirming. Her tight, hot nipples. Her slick slit. Imagine your tongue between those cheeks, her ass quivering with pleasure. It’ll be so vivid when he fucks your ass. Like she’s there with you. Like her ass is fucking you. That’s so hot, isn’t it?”

“It’s so hot. I’m dripping. I don’t want to be dripping. Don’t want to want fuck me fantasizing about stranger to fuck Sandy’s perfect ass. What are you doing to me, you bitch?”

“Now, now, that’s no way to talk to your very good friend Vanessa, is it? I’m not doing anything to you. I’m just helping you understand that you are a total submissive ass slut for your employee, Sandy. Her ass is pure sex; so when you see it you think about sex and when you think about sex you are thinking about her ass. That makes sense, right? Tell me what you are.”

“I’m a hotel manager and a submissive ass slut for Sandy.”

“Very good. Now tell me a hot fantasy you have. What do you think about when you’re masturbating? Something humiliating you don’t want to tell me.”

“I, uh, I sometimes fantasize about someone breaking into the…I don’t want to tell you this. Someone breaking into the office in, uh, a mask. And…over the desk.”

“Oh, a rape fantasy. That’s great. You’re so bitchy because you want to be a switch, huh? Make an employee angry enough to swat you across the face and give you what you deserve?”

“What? No, it’s just a fantasy. I don’t want anyone to do that in real life.”

“Are you sure? Tell me you’re not sure, Trish. Tell me that you think that you really want to be forced. Tell me that an employee putting you in your place would be hot.”

“It…I’m not sure what I want. An employee forcing me would be…hot?”

“There you go. Now, though, when you think about this break in, this man having his way with you, you don’t think about your body. Your body is boring. All your hot fantasies of men and cocks are about Sandy’s beautiful ass. You want to be her. You want to see men fucking her. You want to feel those cocks sliding into her beautiful ass. You imagine the man breaking in tying you down and forcing you to watch him sodomize her. It makes you so wet to think about the cock sliding down her ass crack. Pushing into her beautiful ring.”

“Gnn.”

“Uh huh. So let’s talk about how your desperate throbbing clit tried to get Sandy’s ass good and fucked today, okay?”

“Wh…what? I just…you just made me into Sandy’s submissive ass slut. Before I wasn’t. An ass slut. For Sandy. I was her boss. There was no clit throbbing for her ass oh my god.”

“I understand you’re confused. But Sandy told me that some old skeevy guy wanted her to come up to his room. And she didn’t want to because he had been staring at her tits.”

“Staring at her tits? Not her ass?”

“Yes, dear. Her tits. You like her tits too. Not as much as the ass, but it’s all part of the same hot little package, right?”

“Hot. Tits. Ass.”

“There we go. So yes, he was staring at her tits and then asked for her to come up to his room to help him with something. And she didn’t want to go. And you said she had to. You said she’d get a nice tip. Do you remember?”

“No? Not really. We work all day; the staff is constantly saying they don’t want to do things. I don’t keep track of every time someone annoys me. If I did that I’d never think about anything else.”

“The way you never think about anything except Sandy’s ass?”

“No! Yes? I..I don’t know.”

“No worries, dear. I’ll tell you. So you told Sandy to go up to this man’s room. You said it was because it was her job. But really you were fantasizing about some rich guy grinding his cock against that beautiful ass.”

“I was?”

“Uh huh. Whenever you see a guy flirting with Sandy, you fantasize about him fucking her. You think about cocks in that ass all the time. If you see a cute guy, you imagine how he’d look buried in her. You want him to fuck her. You will take steps to get him to fuck her if you can. Your life goal is to get Sandy’s ass fucked so you can watch and come hard the way you need.”

“I don’t…I don’t think I would do that? I am trying to get promoted. That is my life goal. I have a career. My career isn’t to get Sandy ass-fucked? So I can watch. Ram her ass onto a hard cock. Feel her hard titties. Oh.”

“There you go. Your career is boring and doesn’t make you cum like a good little ass slut. Focusing on Sandy’s ass is a lot more fun.”

“Fun…”

“Right. So, just to be clear, you are an ambitious office bitch and you work hard all day every day to do what?”

“To…get hard cocks into Sandy’s beautiful ass?”

“Great! So let’s break that down. How can you work to do that. How can you get some hard cocks around here?”

“Uh, I…”

“Well, you can dress hotter, Trish. Flirt. Get men hot so their cocks are hard and they want to fuck Sandy. You can stroke them; or give them a blowjob so they’re slick for her. Right?”

“I can get them hot. Hard. Slick.”

“There you go. And what about Sandy? Setting her up to go to that guy’s room was a good start. But you can do more of that. If you see a guy who’s hot for her, work to get them alone together. And you can encourage her to flirt, too, right? Let her take some liberties with her outfit. Egg her on when she tells you about hot guys. Maybe play with her butt a little to rev her up. That’ll rev you up too. You’ll be revved up together. It’ll be flirty fun!”

“Play with her butt…? I’ll…that’s sexual harassment. She could ruin me. Destroy my career…”

“But what’s the purpose of your career, Trish? Do you remember?”

“The purpose of my career is…being Sandy’s submissive ass slut?”

“Very good! So how could touching that magnificent ass be bad for your career when your career is worshipping that magnificent ass?”

“That’s…something’s wrong…”

“The only thing wrong is that you’re being a recalcitrant little bitch, Trish. Give your clit a nice firm slap for me.”

“NNNGH!”

“And what did you think of when you slapped your slutty little clit?”

“Oh god, Sandy’s ass, it’s so perfect, I can’t think about anything else, want to suck it, fuck it with all the cocks. How did you do this? Stop, I’ve got to stop…”

“No, no, you don’t want to stop. You want to use her ass to get yourself off. She’s a slutty little chit who needs to work for you. And also she’s a goddess and you need to worship her and get her all the cocks she needs. Does that all make sense?”

“Slutty…have to make her serve my cocks so I can submit and cum and cum and…ugh…career…slap her ass till she makes me lick her…”

“Well, that all sounds lovely. Now, I let Sandy remember me, but I think with you, I’d rather you didn’t, okay? I’m going to ask you to hang up, and when I do your going to forget me until I tell you to remember.

“In fact, you’re going to forget there was ever a time when you weren’t obsessed with Sandy’s perfect ass. It’s so lovely, so perfect, so dripping with sex, that you’ve been obsessed with it since you first saw it. You won’t question it or think about it or wonder why you are a submissive ass thrall to a woman’s ass. It is just how it is and how it should always be, and you will focus on your own overwhelming slut needs, okay?”

“Okay.”

“Great. Now, after I get off the phone, you’ll call Terry and then rush out to get someone, anyone to fuck you so you can fantasize about Sandy’s ass and cum really hard over and over. Hang up the phone, Trish.”

End Part 2