The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vanessa’s Voice: Complaints

Tags: fd, ff, mf

Summary: Sandra is at the front desk of the Sunrise Hotel when Vanessa calls with complaints. Or are those instructions?

This is the same mind-controller (more or less) as in Vanessa’s Voice: Police Corruption. You don’t need to read that first, but if you enjoy this you’ll probably like that one as well.

Part 1: Sandy

“Hello. Sunrise Hotel, front desk. How can I help you?”

“Hi, baby. This is Vanessa. Don’t hang up until I tell you to, okay?”

“Uh…okay? This is…what’s happening?”

“Don’t worry about it, hon. Just answer my questions. Answering my questions feels natural and nice. Right?”

“Sure. Oh.”

“There you go. Now, what’s your name?

“Sandra Stein.”

“Nice to meet you, Sandra Stein. Could you describe yourself? What do you look like? Imagine you’re trying to get someone interested on a dating website. Your answer should be a little risqué, okay?”

“Okay. Mm. I, uh, I’m 5′4, curly dark hair past my shoulders. Curvy; my breasts are 34B. My butt’s—my boyfriend really likes my butt. It, uh, the uniform here the skirt is a little tight; sometimes I catch guy’s looking.”

“Very nice; I think you’ll do, Sandy.”

“I don’t, uh…no one calls me Sandy.”

“Oh, they will now. Sandy feels nice and flirty and giggly. Okay?”

“Yeah. Tee hee. Sandy.”

“Great! Now Sandy, why don’t you tell me about your complaints.”

“Complaints? You mean, you have complaints with the service? Or your room? Are you a guest here?”

“Oh sweetie; no trying to figure out who I am, okay? I’m just your good friend who knows what’s best for you.

“And no, *I* don’t have complaints, silly. I’m asking about your complaints. What about your job makes you angry or depressed? What don’t you like? Tell me and Venessa will figure out a way to make you happy and just scrumptious.”

“Wow; thanks Vanessa! You’re such a good friend!”

“I know, Sandy. So what are your complaints now?”

“Well…uh…I mean, I guess the main thing is my boss. Patrice. She’s kind of a bitch.”

“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. What does Patrice look like, by the way? Is she sexy? Be honest now.”

“Sexy? I mean, she’s horrible, but I guess she’s fairly attractive? Kind of older, but I think she works out. About 5′7 I guess, blonde, thin. B-cup I think?”

“That sounds nice. Now, why is she a bitch?”

“She’s always ragging on me for being late. And she doesn’t back me up at all if a customer is being awful. Like today, this older guy, some sort of lawyer, he was being creepy and weird and then he…”

“Creepy and weird how, Sandy? What did he say?”

“He was just…I don’t know. A lot of looking at my breasts…”

“Your tits. Call them tits, okay? It feels nice and makes them stand at attention, all firm and hard.”

“Uh, looking at my tits. Oh. Oh, how do you do that, that’s…this isn’t…”

“It’s completely fine and natural to talk about your tits with me, Sandy. I’m your good friend. I make you feel all warm and giggly and scrumptious. It feels nice. And when your nipples are nice and hard your thoughts are all nice and puffy and slippery, okay?”

“Yeah, okay. Tits…they’re…hard…puffy…”

“That’s it. Now, tell me again what this man was doing that made you uncomfortable.”

“He was…he was looking at my tits. Oh. Tits. I…uh.”

“I know it feels nice, dear, but I’d like you to focus now. What did he say to you while looking at those yummy tits?”

“T..yum…uh…okay, focus. Focused. He said, before he went to his room, something about how I looked very good at my job. It was how he said it, though. You know. And still looking at my tits. Uh.”

“Remembering is getting you a little revved up, huh?”

“I…uh…”

“Are you touching yourself?”

“What? No, I…not on the job. I could lose my job. And there are guests…”

“Guests are standing there in front of you right now?”

“Well, no, it’s late, but people sometimes come in, I can’t just…”

“Oh, I think you’ll find eventually you can. It’ll be fun and sexy, getting your fingers into your slick cunny while people are standing in front of you. Licking yourself off your fingers while they watch, knowing just how naughty you’ve been. That’s nice to think about right?”

“Uh, want to…how can you do that? I’m so wet…”

“Mm-hm. Customer service just makes you really horny, I guess. But let’s get back to your fun, sexy story about your boss being a bitch. What did she do about this guy that made you angry?”

“Well, he I guess called down to her and asked for me specifically to go help him with restaurant choices. He told her there wasn’t a guide in the room and I’d been helpful and could I bring him the brochure?

“So I told her I wasn’t comfortable because he’d been creepy, and she said he was rich and I had to go and just deal with it, I’d get a big tip.”

“Ooh, a tip. Did you think about the tip of his cock, then?”

“What? No. Ugh. I don’t want to think about some old rich guy’s…”

“Now, don’t be a prude, Sandy. A cock is a cock is a cock. It doesn’t really matter who it’s attached to. Big, small, circumcised, uncircumcised. They’re all lovely and hard. You like to watch them get hard. Think about them getting hard.”

“Cock.”

“There you go. So did you go see about the nice tip? Did you have a lovely chat while he stared at your tits and you stared at his cock?”

“T…no. No, I got Greg to do it. Told him not to tell Patrice. He told the guy I was sick and had left for the day or something.”

“That’s a shame. You and your slick cunny really regret that don’t you? Say, ‘My cunt missed out, Vanessa.’”

“My cunt missed out, Vanessa. Ugh, I’ve got to…go…”

“Got to go do what, baby? Think some more about cocks? Think really hard about cocks all hard and hot? That sounds lovely, but not quite yet, okay?”

“Uh…think I’m going to…”

“No cumming until I say so, you naughty girl. Okay, Sandy. Does this sort of thing happen often, that someone hits on you or stares at your tits? Or at your lovely ass under that tight skirt? Are you just a piece of prime meat on display there at the Sunrise Hotel?”

“Sometimes? Usually they don’t’ ask me to go to the room, but guys are guys, I guess. I get comments. People want to flirt?”

“Do you flirt back?”

“Not really. They’re mostly older and I have a boyfriend. And Patrice likes us to be focused on work.”

“Uh huh. So it seems like you have two complaints here, Sandy. One is that Patrice is a bitch. I’ll fix that for you in a second. The other is that you don’t like guests hitting on you and flirting with you, right?”

“Yeah. Yeah, I guess. It gets annoying.”

“Well, I can’t talk to everyone in the hotel and make them stop hitting on you and your sexy tits and hot, tight ass. But I can help you enjoy it.”

“Enjoy creepy assholes hitting on me? I don’t think…”

“That’s right, dear. Don’t think. Just listen. You said your ass is sexy and round and hot, right?”

“I…I don’t…”

“Yes, it’s hot and sexy under your tight uniform dress. You think about that a lot. Your ass is really an erogenous zone. You know what that means baby? Tell me.”

“Yeah, you mean it’s…sensitive. Sexual. LIke nipples, or…um…”

“Or your hot needy clit. Say it for me. Say your ass is like a big, hot, needy clitty that loves to be rubbed.”

“My ass is like a big, hot, needy clitty that loves to be rubbed. Uh. Jesus. That’s…”

“Did you rub it dear? Did it feel good?”

“Yes. Yes. Oh, god.”

“You like the way it feels rubbing against the dress. You like knowing when you walk people are staring. It makes you feel sexy. You like wearing heels to give it such a wiggle. Give your ass a little slap now because it feels good.”

“Oh! Ohhh.”

“That’s right. Now, an ass like that is meant to be noticed. It’s meant to be used. It’s meant to draw attention and to make people happy. It’s meant to make you happy. It’s meant to make men happy. And maybe some women too, right? Give your ass a nice pinch for me and say, ‘Yes, Vanessa’, like you and your ass mean it.”

“Ah! Yessss, Vanessa.”

“Great! So from now on if someone flirts with you, just swish your sexy ass and flirt right back. Flirting is fun and hot and you like to think about hard cocks sliding up and down your ass crack. Anyone’s cock, as long as it’s hard, right?”

“Anyone’s. Oh, god…”

“Lovely. Now, to flirt right and get your hot ass what it needs, you may have to dress a little sexier. Or a lot sexier. Short tight skirts that really let everyone see what you’ve got. Or form-fitting pants can work too. Skin tight athletic wear, hm? Tight yoga pants. Do you do yoga?”

“Uh, not really. Mostly jog I guess…”

“Do you have yoga pants?”

“No.”

“Well go get some! Your ass wants yoga pants, girl!”

“Okay.”

“And wear something up top to let them look at those tits too, okay?”

“Tits. Ass. Tight. But…we’re supposed to wear uniforms. Patrice will…I’ll get fired…”

“Now, sweetie, I told you I was going to take care of that. From now on Patrice and you are going to see eye to eye on so many things. She’s going to be a great girlfriend and you’re going to chat with her about boys and flirting and sexy clothes. Just babble about naughty sexy naughtiness with her. It’s fun and it makes you hotter and hornier and that makes you babble more, okay?”

“Babble about sex and horny with…Patrice?”

“Uh huh! It’s fun!”

“I don’t like Patrice though. She’s…a bitch?”

“She really must be given how much resistance you’re putting up here. She’s going to be a challenge. I’m kind of looking forward to talking to her and turning all that bitchiness to giggles and lust.”

“Wait, you’re going to talk to Patrice? And do this to her?”

“Maybe! What do you think about that? Give you ass another swat while you think about it.”

“Ack…uh! I…I don’t…I don’t know. What should I think?”

“Oh, that’s sweet. I like it when you ask for direction, Sandy. And I will help you out. Just forget that I’m going to do things to Patrice, okay? All you need to remember is that talking to Patrice about sexy flirting and cocks and your hot ass is really fun and flirty and sexy. She’s your best girlfriend. Tell me you agree.”

“Talking to Patrice about sexy fun is sexy fun. She’s my best girlfriend.”

“That’s right. She’s sexy and talking about sex with her makes you feel sexy. And when you feel sexy you like to rub your ass. To cup it and feel it. To give it a little slap so it shakes. You know Patrice doesn’t mind.”

“She doesn’t?”

“No. And you like it too much to stop anyway.”

“Too much. Ass.”

“That’s good, Sandy. Now, what have you learned on this phone call today? Summarize briefly.”

“You’re my friend. Breasts are tits. My ass is sexy and it likes to flirt with hard cocks. Cocks are good. Patrice is my friend tell her everything about sexy.”

“That’s it! Now, when I tell you to, I want you to transfer me to Patrice. After you get off the phone, think again about the creepy guy who hit on you and how hot it would have been to go up to his room and flirt with him, and maybe bend over so he could see your tight, hot ass. That fantasy will get you really hot and wet but you aren’t allowed to actually cum till you seriously flirt with someone for real. Say, ‘yes I only come for you, Vanessa.’”

“Yes, I only come for you, Vanessa.”

“That’s lovely. Now, look forward to our next chat and transfer me to Patrice. Bye Sandy.”

End Part 1