The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Vanessa’s Education

Chapter 3: Sister Sleep

The next week my sister came up to stay with me for two weeks. She was going to stay in my dorm for that time period, sleeping on the floor. Her and Alex had been pretty close friends, she even had a crush on him, so I took her to his dorm to visit. Alex was surprised.

“Wow, hey there Rebecca, how are you? You’ve certainly grown up.”

She laughed, “Yeah well I’m in grade twelve now. How is the hypnotism business going? Vanessa tells me you’re helping her relax.”

Alex laughed, “Well she certainly needs to do more of that. I could show you some, how would that be?”

“On Vanessa or me?”

“How about some group hypnosis. Both of your will drift under my power at once. Just sit there like that, and put your right hand on your knee. Good and now raise your left hand at eye level. A bit high actually. There you go.”

The two of us were sitting on his bed, arms raised in the air looking at each other with grins on our faces. If I hadn’t experienced Alex’s power I would have thought this was a big joke, as Rebecca obviously did.

“Now you both will soon be hypnotized. There is nothing you can do to prevent it. You will both be hypnotized the moment your left arm touches your knee. See as you listen to my voice, you may notice that your arm is becoming heavier. You may find it is becoming difficult to hold up, but you are both strong and awake and can easily hold it up. As you find your arm going heavier you will find a similar feeling in your whole body. Listening to my voice, as your arm grows heavy, you will find that your eyes are growing heavy too, that they will close when your arm touches your knee. Your head is growing heavy too, when your heavy, tired arm touches your knee your head will fall forward as you fall asleep, deep in hypnosis.”

My arm was feeling quite heavy and it was beginning to fall. I still could hold it up but it was tiring. I stole a glance at Rebecca and her arm was visibly falling. Alex noticed too and focused on her, “Falling now Rebecca, falling... down your arm goes.... down deep deep into my power. Just let it fall. Let yourself fall down into my power. So tired and so heavy Rebecca, so sleepy. You are still so young, and you need sleep. Falling down down sleep...”

With that her hand came to rest on her knee and her eyes shut and her head fell forward. Alex lowered her down onto he bed. He then turned to me. I noticed my own arm was half way down.

“So easy to fall, down deep. The trouble of keeping your arm up isn’t worth it. Try to resist my power and you know you can’t. Deep, deep deep down... down down...sleep.”

I felt my hand touch the fabric on my jeans and then my whole body was washed over by extreme heaviness. I felt myself falling down into a black pit....