The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Vanessa’s Education

Chapter 4: On stage, one night only

It was a few months before the next time I saw Alex. We were both so busy him especially with all of his courses and a new job. When I did see him it was at a party at a frat house at college. A member of the fraternity, Joshua, had invited me, and Alex had been hired as the evening’s entertainment.

Joshua was a nice boy, but he didn’t interest me. The only guy who I was interested in at all now was Alex. His eyes, his voice everything about him was just so commanding, so strong.

Alex’s show was about halfway through the party. Joshua and the rest of the guest were well drunk or stoned by that point. I was too I admit, since Joshua had been giving me beers, trying to loosen me up.

Alex walked out on the makeshift stage and began to talk. The crowd quieted down to listen, all interested in his hypnotic act. “Before I begin I just want to say that hypnosis is not magic. Nor is it any slight of hand. It is a mental ability we all have. As you listen to my voice tonight you may feel relaxed, you might find it easy to listen and relax. Tonight you also may listen to my voice and feel tired and sleepy. As you listen to my voice you will grow very sleepy. Listening to my voice becomes easier as you relax, and you relax the more you listen to my voice. As you relax you grow heavy, sleepy and tired. As you grow tired and you body grows heavy and sleepy you will find it easier to relax. Listening to my voice as you find yourself relaxing into my voice. Able to relax... deeper and deeper.”

I recognized the familiar wave of heaviness washing over me. I tried to glance around to see if anyone else was being affected but I was feeling too tired. I felt my head growing so heavy my neck could not longer hold it up. I was sitting in a chair next to Joshua and as Alex’s voice washed over me I let myself lean onto him. I noticed that his head was down and his eyes were closed. He looked so peaceful that I let my eyes shut too. And I relaxed.

The first subject in Alex’s act was a blond haired girl named Tab. I wasn’t sure what her real name was but Tab is what she told Alex her name was and he seemed to like it. Having seen Alex hypnotize several people before I’m not sure why I was so interested in watching the induction of Tab, but I was. As was everyone else in the room. We all hung on his every word and gesture.

Alex sat Tab down in one of the frat’s reclining chairs and began to talk softly to her, while slowly swinging his pocket watch in front of her eyes. “Just relax now Tab, watch my watch and relax. Let all the tension build up in your eyes. Your eyes... growing heavy... growing heavy... watching the watching.... watch... heavy... eyes.”

As he continued a groggy expression passed across Tab’s face. He continued talking about her eyes, and how heavy she was feeling. Soon her eyes fluttered shut and she slumped back into the recliner. Her body was completely limp. Alex had her do several tricks, including barking like a dog. To top it off, and please the frat boys, he had her remove her shirt and allow each frat boy to tweak one of her nipples.

He then woke Tab up and she returned to her seat, remembering nothing at all.

He was going to pick another volunteer when I saw him gesture to me. “This is a friend of mine, Vanessa come on up here.” I felt obliged and besides Joshua, who I think was looking forward to being able to tweak my nipple practically threw me on stage.

I sat in the recliner, nervously looking out into the crowd of frat boys and their dates. Alex slowly began swinging the watch in front of my face.

“You are probably nervous. Looking out into the crowd. Just look at the watch, put everything else out of your mind except the watch. Just watch the watch. Gently swinging back and forth. Back and forth. You will find your breathing slowly becoming synchronized with the watch. Back and forth. In and out. Focusing only on the watch, blocking out everything else but the watch. Back and forth in and out... Seeing only the watch.”

At first I was just trying not to see the audience, so I stared as hard as I could at the watch. Then as Alex continued talking I began to see only the watch, swinging back and forth. The audience faded from mind. Everything did except the watch and Alex’s voice. It was just like back in my room, just the watch and Alex’s voice.

“You are growing sleepy now, so heavy and sleepy. You are feeling tired so hard to keep you beautiful eyes open. So hard to stay awake. So heavy.... So tired...”

I could barely keep my eyes open. It was only my fascination with the watch that helped. Heavy, tired, sleepy and so relaxed.

“Down, deeper and deeper. Sleepy sleepy... sleepy.”

Alex then reached down and snapped his fingers right beside my head, “Sleep.” My eyes shut and a black heaviness washed over me, taking me off into a deep sleep.

“Now Vanessa what do you remember?”

I looked at the audience, looking eagerly at me. “Nothing.”

“Good now please turn on the music.” A Spice Girls song began playing from the stereo system. I felt my legs begin to move and I noticed I was dancing. I tried to stop and stand still but yet my arms, legs and body would not obey my brain. Still dancing wasn’t so bad, compared with what Tab did. It was when I noticed my hands were undoing my shirt buttons that I really started to get worried.

As I watched my shirt fall to the ground, the frat house loud with cheers and catcalls, I tried to stop dancing. Yet the more I struggled the ruder my movements became. My pants came off next and then it was my bra. I danced like I imagine a stripper would and it wasn’t until my panties hit the floor that I found myself able to stop.

Alex signaled to stop the music. Once it stopped my body relaxed, and I just stood on the stage starring blankly into the crowd. Alex began addressing the crowd, “Mass trance,” he said and I noticed that suddenly the audience became dead quite and they all seemed to be glazed over.

“Deeper, and deeper you go. Now I want you all to look at Vanessa on stage here. Men you will all find her the most attractive woman you have ever seen. Yet you will never think of laying a hand on her, dating her, kissing her or anything. You want to do anything she asks but never date her. You all know she is my property. Girls you see her as you new best friend. She is everything you want to be. I am everything you want to have. Girls you will all want to experience more of my hypnotic trances. Guys you will trust me with your girls, no matter what. Now everyone except Vanessa awake, with no memory of this.”

The audience suddenly came to life and then I felt Alex’s hand on my shoulder, “Vanessa locket.”

I felt the familiar weight pulling me down. My eyes happily slid closed and my head fell forward. I heard Alex talking but could make no sense of his words. I heard him snap his fingers and then my eyes opened.

The first thing I noticed was that I was naked. The second was that I felt like masturbating, which I quickly did. The third thing I realized was that I was still in front of all those people. This I noticed shortly after I orgasimed from my masturbation and I felt like hiding my nakedness, but a feeling of heaviness overwhelmed me, and I ended up standing in front of the audience, my body limp and relaxed.

Suddenly Joshua was on the stage too but he was not naked. He was clothed and he was feeling my breasts. I grew very angry with him and despite the heaviness in my body I managed to slap him hard across the face. The crowd laughed and Alex began to talk again. “Vanessa, locket.”

I awoke in my seat and Alex continued with the show. I didn’t notice that Joshua had left the building, that was the last I saw of Joshua for a long time. Alex’s next guest was a young black girl who he hypnotized by making her arm float up and touch her face. After her he performed his act on two Japanese girls, who I thought might be twins. Ending with that he bowed and the whole house applauded.

With Joshua gone to who knows where I needed a ride home, and Alex seemed like as good a person as anyone. A number of girls were already surrounding him, all eager for his attention. Alex saw me and put his arm around me, giving me a quick kiss. “I suppose you want a ride?”

I nodded.

“Okay but you’ll have to stay at my house tonight, or the house I’m sitting. Plus some of these girls will be over, okay.”

The idea of spending some time with Alex at that house seemed quite appealing, and I quickly agreed.

“Good, I just need to pick out some guests then.”

After a few minutes he had picked Tab, the black girl and a girl from India whose name I never caught, but we referred to as Jasmine for the night. The group of us pilled into Alex’s car, and took off for the house. I sat next to the black girl, whose name was Cynthia, and we talked. It turned out she was a fourth year psychology major and was quite skilled in hypnosis. A professor had put her under previously, although she said Alex was the best she had ever seen.

“I love the feeling of the loss of control,” she explained, “It’s so arousing. When I was drifting off on stage, to Alex’s voice...” she smiled, “Or when you were. I could have cum right there.”

Tab, it turned out, was an art history student who had never even heard of hypnosis before tonight. Jasmine, as she was called for the night, was an authentic belly dancer (she wasn’t from India in the end either) and had studied the art of seduction in her homeland. She was studying nursing at the college.

At Alex’s house we pilled out of the car. We went into the living room where Alex served us drinks, and we talked for quite some time. I knew it was only a matter of time before we turned to hypnosis, and sure enough soon Alex and Cynthia were discussing induction techniques. Alex wanted to see Cynthia’s and she agreed to put Tab under.

Alex dimmed the lights in the room and sat Tab down in the plushest reclining chair. Cynthia began to talk slowly to her as the sat on a stool across from her, staring into her eyes.

“Just relax now Tab and listen to my voice, look into my eyes. You will notice my eyes are extremely white, contrasting with my skin, making it very easy for you to look deep into them. I want you to take a deep breath, and hold it now... hold it and tense up your entire body.... now release it and relax your body. Every muscle now relaxing as you exhale the air from your lungs. Breath in again Tab, holding it and then letting it go and relaxing further. Looking into my eyes, relaxing and breathing.”

Cynthia raised her arm and began to touch Tab’s leg, “You feel now my arm gently feeling your leg. As it touches your leg your leg will relax completely, relax and let go and slip into a deep sleep. As my hand travels up your leg, to your other leg and all over you body you will relax and let go, welcoming sleep. Now it is on your shoulder, letting go and relaxing as you grow heavy, sleepy and relaxed.”

Cynthia’s hand traveled across Tab’s body, gently relaxing it. Tab visibly deflated under her touch, and soon as Cynthia was stroking her breasts, it was all she could do to remain sitting straight and looking into her eyes.

“Good deeper, with each touch. Now one last touch and you will relax completely, one last touch and you will close your eyes and fell deep into a sleep where you are my puppet. One last touch...”

With that Cynthia leaned forward and kissed Tab on the lips. Tab’s eyes fell shut and her whole body relaxed into Cynthia’s arms. After finishing the kiss the black girl lowered her back into the chair.

“Wow that was great. I almost fell under myself.” Alex said, “I bet the other two would like to feel that, how about it?”

I had been drawn in by Tab’s induction, at once repulsed by the lesbian overtones in the induction and yet wanting desperately for Cynthia to kiss me and make me her puppet. Cynthia smiled and turned to Jasmine, locking eyes with her. All she did was lean over and kiss Jasmine and the girl was as limp and enslaved as Tab.

“She was paying a little too close attention to Tab’s spell. How about you Pocahontas? My little native girl? Will you become my puppet too?” her eyes were pulling me in, and her lips felt soft and relaxing against my mouth. Heaviness washed over me, and I fell.

When my eyes opened the Indian girl Jasmine was naked lying beside me. I sat up and looked around and I noticed that I too was naked and so was Tab, who at that moment was also just awakening. Cynthia was sitting in a recliner talking to Alex, I couldn’t yet make out what they were saying but a moment later Jasmine woke up as well.

“Welcome to the land of the living.” Alex grinned, “That was certainly exciting, how do you girls feel?”

“Great.” Tab replied.

I admit I did feel great. In fact I found it hard to remember when I had felt better.

Cynthia began to talk next, and I found myself unable to ignore her voice. It swam around me, like waves in an ocean. “I’ve implanted a post-hypnotic signal in each of you. I have one word, which will make you do what ever I want. Jasmine, Orient.”

I turned to look at the girl beside me and saw that she blinked twice when Cynthia had said the word ‘Orient’.

“Now Jasmine relax your body completely, still wide awake but so relaxed you can’t move.”

The girl’s body went limp and she stared up at the ceiling.

Cynthia smiled and turned towards me, “Rain dance,” I felt a bizarre wave of warmth shoot through my body. My eyes blinked twice, against my wishes. “Now Vanessa look at Jasmine and focus on her vagina.” I turned to the limp body beside me. My eyes explored her nakedness, until they came to rest entranced by her vagina. “Now you are going to begin to give her oral sex, bend over now and put you tongue in her vagina and pleasure her.”

I tried to resist but the thought of Cynthia’s lips touching mine over came me. I bent over and inserted my tongue in the vagina of the relaxed girl. It was an odd sensation, but an enjoyable one. My one hand supported my weight as I leaned over and the over explored Jasmine’s body, stroking her breasts and stomach.

“Good now Vanessa continue that. Tab, pompoms.” I couldn’t see Tab’s reaction but I imagined her blinking twice in response, “Now Tab dear why don’t you just go over to Vanessa and play with her from behind. Feel her breasts, massage her clit. Make her come with your hands.”

Suddenly I felt hands on my body. It was an amazing sensation, and I was immediately turned on even more. I reached up with my free hand and began to play with Tab’s body.

“Good my slaves now on the count of three you will all orgasm. Once you do you will grow very sleepy very quickly. In fact you will fall right back into that deeply relaxed state. One, two three.”

A shot of pleasure went through my body as I came. Suddenly though I felt so sleepy that I withdrew my head from Jasmine’s vagina. I tried to sit up but I was so sleepy all I could do was lean forward, playing my head between Jasmine’s breasts, and fall asleep.

When I awoke again I was in my dorm room. There was a note from Alex telling me to check my answering machine. I pushed the play button on it and listened. The first message was from Alex.

“Hello Vanessa, locket.”

I felt the familiar heaviness engulf me.

“You enjoyed your time with me. You will never go out with Joshua again. You dislike him very much. Now you want to study hypnosis. You will learn everything you can about it and you will even learn how to do it. Now you will remember none of this call when you awake. All you will know is that you love me and you want to be with me as much as possible. Now awake.”