The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Vanessa’s Education

Chapter 2: A friend visits

My grades continued to improve, but I began to see less and less of my friends. I was studying a lot. I would start at five and the next thing I would know it would be midnight. I saw Alex a fair bit, although not a lot. Normally he would just phone.

Then one day my friend Shelly came over just as Alex showed up.

I introduced the two.

“Pleased to meet you.” Alex smiled.

Shelly looked at him and smiled back, “I’ve heard so much about you. And how you are helping Vanessa’s mark. Could you help mine too?”

I felt a terrible jealousy when she asked that, but I managed to fight it down. Alex was mine, he was helping me not her. Yet I could see his eyes travel down her body and back up. She was just taller than me with beautiful green eyes and fair soft skin.

“Vanessa should I show Shelly what I show you?”

“Sure.”

I guess I never took the time to describe myself. I suppose until this point I haven’t thought of my body. I am a bit of a prude and as such I don’t like to draw attention to my own body. But now the feelings I was feeling about Alex I wanted to show off my body.

I’m five eight and I have a dark complexion because my mother is a native American. I have long black hair and brown eyes. I have fairly large breasts, however I like to play them down normally. Alex tells me I’m beautiful all the time.

Shelly sat down on my bed and I sat beside her because Alex had already taken the chair.

“Just relax Shelly, hypnosis is a nice easy process. All you have to do is listen to my voice and it will work. Once in high school I tried to hypnotize Vanessa. All I did was talk like this, soft and calmly. She did not think I could hypnotize her. She listened to my voice like you are doing now, and she began to feel very calm and very relaxed. As she felt like this her body was relaxing, as though by itself. Just listening to my voice and you will find your eyes are growing heavy soon. My voice calms you and you relax, so sleepy. So sleepy.”

I felt myself slipping but I fought to stay awake. I wanted to watch Shelly fall under his spell. I watched her begin blinking her eyes. They were watering and her body was relaxing.

“Relaxing, shoulders and limbs. Heavy and sleepy. Just listen to my voice as it fills the room. You will not sleep or enter a deep trance until your eyes close and you will not close your eyes until you feel my hand touch you on the back of your neck. Waiting to feel my touch you grow heavier and sleepier. My voice is all you can hear now, as you grow heavy. Waiting for my touch.”

Her eyes were barley half-open. I saw Alex reached behind her and tap her neck. Suddenly she went completely limp and fell back against the bed. Her eyes were shut. I was about to congratulate Alex when I noticed him reaching behind my neck. I felt his touch and instantly my eyes grew so heavy that I couldn’t keep them open. I felt myself falling backwards.

I opened my eyes. There sitting on my bed was Shelly, her eyes were closed and her head hung down, resting on her chest. Her whole body seemed very relaxed. I had an excited aroused feeling from watching Alex hypnotize her. Alex himself was sitting in my chair speaking softly. I decided not to interrupt.

“Shelly, you are so deep now. So deep... Now Shelly anytime I saw the words ‘Dorm Room Shelly’ you will fall back into this deep, relaxing sleep. Do you understand?”

“Yes master.” Shelly’s voice came out muffled by her breast, which her face was pressed against. It sounded so relaxed and far off. The master bit excited me too. I wondered if I was like that under hypnosis. Did I call Alex master? Normally that would have mad me angry, or at least scared me a little but now it made me feel proud to think that Alex was my master.

“Vanessa, what do you think I should with my new slave?”

I tore my eyes away from Shelly and met his. “How about having her take off her clothes every time you snap your fingers?”

Alex looked at me with a look of surprise, “Ummm...” he seemed flustered for just a minute, “That is a good idea slave but what about something different? Have you ever wanted to breast feed a baby?”

Alex had called me slave, I was so happy, “Yes but I can’t I’m not lactating.”

“Just pretend you are. Don’t worry just take off your shirt and bra and watch what happens to Shelly.” Alex turned from me to Shelly, he placed a hand on her knee and began talking again.

I quickly unbuttoned my shirt and threw it to the ground. Next I removed my bra and put it on the floor as well. I turned back to Shelly to see her eyes begin to open, slowly. Blinking to clear the sleep away.

I hadn’t been aware of Alex’s voice but suddenly it returned, “Shelly, baby open your eyes now baby, very hungry. You want some milk, do you see mommy, do you see her milk?”

Shelly began starring at my breasts, fixated on them. Every time I moved, jiggling them, her eyes followed. I played with them a little as Alex’s voice continued to fill the room.

“Vanessa take the baby now, take her in your arms.”

I looked at the baby, where was it mother? I guess I had to feed it, luckily I had my shirt and bra off. I reached out and pulled the baby close to my, it hungrily began sucking on a nipple. It was a strange, ticklish feeling.

“Suck baby Shelly, now baby you are full, but you need a nap. Feeling heavy and sleepy. Fall asleep in your mothers arms.”

My baby ‘s eyes closed and I gently rocked her.

“Vanessa, aware.”

Suddenly the baby grew and turned into Shelly. I looked around my dorm, seeing Alex grinning at me. Shelly was in my arms naked, except for her panties and I had not shirt or bra on and one of my breasts was soaked with drool.

“How was that for a trick?” he asked.

“You certainly are her master.” I joked.

“I’ve loaded that program onto your computer. I had to do some changes to it, to make it work on your older system. But now along with your other exercise you can just double click on this icon and presto.”

He reached out and put a hand on Shelly’s knee and began talking, “You won’t remember any of this. All you will remember is me talking to you and you growing very relaxed. I did not hypnotize you. I failed, you are un-hypnotisable. However you wish to begin calling on me very frequently, so I can help you relax like this again. Also you will begin to visit Vanessa more often. You will want to try her computer relaxation program. Now when I snap my fingers you will open your eyes, still under deep trance. You will get dressed and then wake up fully, remembering nothing.”

And then he snapped his fingers. Her eyes opened and then like a zombie, moving slowly and stiffly, she began to pick up and put on her clothes. Alex turned to me, “You’d better get dressed too, so she doesn’t realize okay.”

I did just that and then Shelly woke up.

“Wow that was relaxing. Too bad you couldn’t do it.”

Alex shook his head grinning, “No Vanessa was much easier than you. She went under like that. I mean now she’s even more hypnotizable with her locket.”

I suddenly was aware of how heavy my locket was becoming. I could also see it in my mind. I closed my eyes so I could see my beautiful locket even easier and felt myself slipping forward. Alex was saying something but I didn’t listen.

Suddenly I was staring at the ceiling and Alex and Shelly were looking down at me laughing. I sat up, wondering what they had done while I was asleep. I also wondered why I would fall asleep with them in my room.

“We’ve decided that your are too prim and proper slave. So to help change that so you can be a better slave to me we have an exercise for you. All you have to do is leave this room and walk around the dorm with Shelly. Each time you pass a person you will remove on item of clothing and give it to Shelly or me. When you are fully naked you will want to return to your room. However on the way back each person you pass you will ask to touch your breasts if they are a girl or take a picture of your for their own use if they’re a guy. When you get back to your dorm I will have more tasks for you slave. Now go.”

I didn’t want to. I wanted to stay in my dorm and not humiliate myself sexually in front of the whole dorm. But I felt myself get up and open the door, I tried to fight it but I just kept on walking. The first person I passed was Jane the floor RA. I smiled at her and removed my shirt.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

Alex smiled stepping past me extending his hand, “Hi I’m Alex, let me explain this to you. See...” and with that he stepped into her room and closed the door. I tried to imagine what would happen next but Shelly gave me a push and we continued on our way.

The next person we met was Matthew, a guy who I have a crush on, or had until Alex became the center of my life. I smiled at him and took off my bra, handing it to Shelly.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“Just serving my master.” I replied.

Shelly laughed, “She’s been hypnotized. You haven’t seen anything yet, wait till she’s naked.”

“Bring her by here then.” Matthew said, looking at my body.

“We’ll see.” Shelly said giving him a wave.

It went on like that, a sock here and a shoe there, until we reached the television room where a group of guys were watching WWF on television. “Hey guys.”

“Hi, Vanessa,” they said without looking up. Then one of them turned to ask me a question, Holy shit!” he exclaimed.

The other turned and their mouths dropped. I quickly began removing the rest of my clothes. I heard Shelly explaining to them what was going on and then I was naked. “Sorry I have to go back now.”

I turned and left the room.

The only person I passed on the way back was Matthew again. He whistled as he saw me approaching. “Wow, I never knew your were such a looker.”

I blushed, “Take a picture, it lasts longer.”

He quickly ducked into his room and produced a camera and took a few photos. He then tossed the camera back into the room and came out. He embraced me, one hand stroking my breast and the other holding me chin. He kissed me, trying to force his tongue down my throat. I pushed him away.

“Stop it. What do you think I am?” Of course I said this while naked in a communal hall.

“Your such a tease,” he said. Shelly had left by now and was on her way back with Alex.

“Hey leave her alone,” he said.

Matthew took a step back and then sized up Alex, who was a head shorter than him. He grinned as he flexed his mussels. “Says who?”

Alex began quickly, “Look why don’t you just calm down. Just relax, let us work it out. Take a deep breath and relax. Now just look at Vanessa’s breasts, nice and round and so easy to look at. Relax and stare at them. It is so hard to take your eyes off of them, as you relax and stare at them. You are starring at them so intently that you might notice your eyes becoming tired soon. They might begin to grow heavy, focusing on my voice and her breasts. Perfectly nice, round, pert safe. Just like your mother’s breasts Matt... so safe and warm. You remember sucking on her breasts Matt, when you were submissive, submissive to your mother and father. So tiny and so weak. Heavy eyes, heavy limbs. A great sleepiness is washing over you. Even as strong as you are you can not keep your eyelids open. Fighting to stay awake... fighting and losing... sleep now... deep sleep... in that baby’s slumber...”

I watched in shock as Matthew went from being angry and ready to beat up Alex to having a dopey sleepy expression on his face to now laying on the floor sucking his thumb fast asleep. Alex continued talking, “You are so relaxed, you wish to remain this relaxed and to easily return to this relaxed state. When ever you hear me say ‘baby’s milk’ you will return easily to this deep sleep. Now you will forget being hypnotized you will forget trying to force yourself on Vanessa. From now on you do not find Vanessa attractive. You in fact no longer find women attractive. For the next month you will only find men attractive. When the month is over you will return to liking women, however you will never make any advances on Vanessa. Understand?”

Matt murmured, “Yes.”

“Good now when you develop that film you will not notice those photos of Vanessa. You will however take them out and give them to me. Now in five minutes exactly you will wake up remembering nothing. Starting now.”

With that Alex put his hand on my shoulder and led me to my dorm. Shelly followed, “Shelly go home now. I’ll talk to you later.” Alex said. Shelly nodded and handed Alex my clothes.

We entered my room and closed the door, “You won’t have any more trouble with him. Or Jane, she’s going to be much nicer to you than she’s been.”

“How did you know she’s been mean to me?” I asked.

“It was a guess. She’s a bit of a racist, she doesn’t like natives and she’s jealous of you.”

“Why?”

He sat me down on my bed, placing my clothes beside me, he ran a hand down my face, “Because you’re beautiful,” he sat down on the chair and reached into my clothes and pulled out from the pile the locket.

He began swinging the locket just in front of my eyes. My eyes were naturally drawn to its shine, and they followed it as it swung back and forth.

“I feel bad for what happened. It was a test. There will be more, but with each test comes a great reward.”

“What is that?” I asked. I felt my body growing heavy just looking at the locket.

“This. I gave it to you before, but now it is yours to keep.”

I was so grateful, I was rude to refuse it at first. Now I wanted it more than anything.

“Now though I will make you forget all of this. Just relax and watch the swinging pendulum. Back and forth, back and forth. You are feeling a tired heavy feeling all over your body. So heavy. Back and forth. Your eyes are tired and heavy. You have had a long day and it is time to sleep. Deep sleep, deep sleep.... Your eyes are so heavy, back and forth.”

My eyes were sliding closed, and I was falling back onto the bed. So heavy... so sleepy....