The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Vanessa’s Education

Description: Alex and Vanessa’s relationship takes a hypnotic turn in college.

Categories:

  • fd: female dominant
  • ff: female/female sex
  • mc: mind control
  • md: male dominant
  • mf: male female sex

Chapter 1: Study Time

Alex’s always been interested in hypnosis. I remember he and James used to do it to themselves. James had a magic act that was quite good but they never were able to perfect the hypnosis for the show. Alex once tried it on me in high school but it didn’t work. All he did was talk to me for a long time and I didn’t fall asleep or anything. It was very relaxing I must admit but that was just listening to Alex’s voice, not hypnosis.

So when I began to have troubles in biology class and asked Alex for help studying I was quite skeptical when he suggested hypnosis. He claimed that a session a week with him and then I could instantly put myself into a trance that would increase my concentration for studying.

It seemed like a load of shit, but Alex seemed keen so I agreed. I went up to his dorm room one Thursday after class for our first session. He had me sit on his bed and he sat on the chair, those are the only things in his room aside from a desk and fridge. He closed the dorm door to block out the hall noise and he closed the blinds and turned off the lights.

I laughed, “We’re in the dark now.”

“No just wait a second here we go.” Suddenly his computer screen came to life with a variety of swimming color and spirals. I guess it is better than fish for a screen saver. I could see his face illuminated by the screen’s light. There was a certain glint in his eye that must have just been the weird lighting.

“What’s that?”

“It is a relaxation program on my computer, I want you just to sit there and relax and watch the screen. I use the program to concentrate when I’m relaxing. Just sit there, hands on your lap and concentrate on the screen.”

I put my hands on my lap and looked at the screen, trying to focus on the spirals that swam back and forth. I suppose there might have been a pattern but I couldn’t tell what it was. A minute passed in silence and I watched the screen. Soon because there was nothing to see that would help me expect for the screen, I felt as though I was traveling back and forth with the spirals. I wanted to look away but then Alex’s voice started.

“Just relax now Vanessa. Relax and watch the screen. Notice how when a ring goes towards you. You feel as though you are floating backwards, away from the computer. Yet when a ring goes back you are pulled towards the screen. Focus on the screen and relax. You will notice now a feeling of relaxation around your eyes. It begins around your eyes, where your body is growing relaxed. Not only relaxed but warm and heavy too. It is spreading from your eyes, warm and relaxed through you warm and relaxed face. Watching the screen, listening to my voice and relaxing.”

Alex’s voice was soft and seemed to come in waves, like the spirals. At first I tried very had to pay attention to everything he said. Like back in high school however after a bit I just gave up trying. I heard him talk about the screen. He was right; it was so nice to feel pulled deep into the screen. I heard about my eyes growing warm and heavy and relaxed. I felt the feeling spreading into my face. My checks and jaw went limp, and my mouth hung down making me look like a dummy. The warm feeling was spreading everywhere. I felt it in my neck and my back, my arms and my legs. All of me was so warm and heavy.

“Soon you will find your eyes are so heavy and relaxed that they will close all by themselves. Nothing you can do will keep open your heavy eyes, nothing you can do can keep you awake. Nothing you can do except watch the screen and let your body slip into a deep sleep. Deep sleep, with such heavy eyes.”

My eyes were burning and I had never felt so tired. I was so fascinated by the screen that I didn’t want to close them, yet they were too heavy to keep open. Finally I closed them. I thought about closing them, just for a second, and then opening them again really quick but once they were closed I felt so good that I just kept them shut. The memory of the screen quickly faded and now all there was was Alex’s voice.

“Deeper and deeper. You will now enter a deep trance... deeper and dee...”

After that I don’t remember anything. The next thing I knew I had opened my eyes and Alex was smiling at me. His dorm light was on and the computer’s screen was taken up by flying toasters. I felt so pleasant that I didn’t want to get up. Every part of my body felt refreshed as if I had taken a long nap.

“How do you feel?” he asked.

“Good, when are you going to hypnotize me?”

He placed a hand on my right hand and said, “Remember.”

All of a sudden I remembered the screen and his voice and falling under, deep. There were still blanks but the rest was there.

“Wow it worked.”

“Of course. Here.” he opened a box and withdrew a pendant with a gold locket on the end of the chain. It was extremely beautiful and I felt my eyes instantly drawn to it. With great difficulty I turned my gaze back to him, “It is for you.”

“Oh no you don’t. No gifts like that Alex.”

“Oh it isn’t a romantic gift. I want it back; it used to be my grandmother’s. But it will help in your first exercise. What I want you to do is go home to your dorm and when you want to study sit in front of the mirror ten minutes before you start to study, with this around your neck and repeat the words “locket” over and over again out loud. Understand?”

I nodded, slipping the necklace on. It was really beautiful. “When do you want to do this again?” I asked, keen to try more.

“Next week. Work on this for a bit.”

That night I opened my biology textbook and then turned my chair to stare in the mirror. Like Alex’s my dorm room was a tiny room, fitting only my bed, a desk and a swivel chair.

I looked at the pendant around my neck and decided that I wanted to keep it. Maybe I could convince Alex to let my keep it longer. Oh well now to do my exercise. I began to repeat the word, “Locket.” again and again out loud. Suddenly I felt an incredible heaviness wash over me. Every time I said the word I grew sleepier and heavier. Yet I found myself unable to stop saying it. “Locket... locket.” I feel my body falling forward, towards the floor. Towards sleep.

I got a B- on my first exam since starting Alex’s therapy. I’ve only had one session but between that and the locket I’m a new person. Tonight is our next session. I show up at his door a bit early and knock. He swings it open and I enter.

“So how did the locket work?”

“Wonderful, I do that and then find myself able to focus so well. I can’t wait until you show me more.”

“Tonight I am going to be more forceful with you. Look into my eyes Vanessa.”

I looked up into his blue eyes. They were bright with determination, I felt very drawn in by his mere forcefulness in his voice.

“Locked now in my eyes. You gaze into them and you feel yourself pulled deeper and deeper. You want to blink now, for your own eyes are growing heavy. Last week you fell so deep. So deep and you couldn’t help it. Now tonight you are going so very deep and so much quicker. Just by looking into my eyes you are falling now. Deep into my power, deep into your sleep. Already now you can’t keep your eyes open... already now you are sleepy and heavy. Locket, the word pulled you under in your room, now the locket is a heavy weight around your neck pulling you back under my spell.”

His words were so strong that at first I was shocked. But suddenly I began to feel so tired and so incredibly sleepy that I couldn’t fight them. Then he mentioned the locket and all of a sudden it was like a ton weight pulling me down into the sleep. I tried to take it off but my arms wouldn’t respond and all I could do was close my eyes and fall back.

The next thing I knew I was in my dorm.

The phone rang.

“Hello.”

It was Alex.

“What do you remember Vanessa?”

I thought. All I could remember from that day was his eyes.

“Your eyes.”

“And your locket.”

My mind flashed to the locket around my neck, and suddenly I felt it again pulling me down, deep... “Yes....” I responded through the fog that was growing in my mind.

“Vanessa sleep now.”

Black.