The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

V-V

By DanielleK ()

Chapter 3

V for Vacant Hunger

Hunger is something that every living being will experience in their life. However, we all experience it differently which is mostly to do with our status in life. While for the rich hunger is a minor inconvenience, for the poor it could mean their eventual death. When starved our mind forces us to eat or drink anything that might substitute as food before our body digests itself. Hunger can be really frightening and its effects on the mind have been documented to cause personality change or even hallucinations. We can witness such an effect right in front of us as our protagonist slowly wakes up to find a pleasant vision of Madeline next to her. Victoria reached out her hand to touch Madeline’s leg and enjoy this vision for just a bit longer before she has to wake up.

‘Good morning to you too Victoria.’

Or this was not a vision and our hero started groping some woman’s leg without her permission. A thought that made her jump up on her sleeping mat and start apologising profusely.

‘I’m so sorry Madeline! I was in a daze and did not you were there.’

‘Relax, I was expecting for you to be in a worse condition. How is your head, still have trouble remembering stuff?’

This question confused Victoria, she never had an memory problems in the past, but then again she would not remember them.

‘What do you mean?’ This question prompted Madeline to reach out and feel Victoria’s forehead.

‘After your trick with the key V-I got pretty pissed and went hard on you for the past two days. I was informed you passed out yesterday and got here as soon as I could. I noticed signs of malnutrition and dehydration so I ordered for you to rest, I even got you a pretty big breakfast.’ After finishing Madeline pointed to a bowl full of delicious looking food. Victoria’s stomach desperately wanted to eat but her mind was too curious to allow for that.

‘So it has been two days?! But what about Irina? Is she alright?’

‘Victoria, I’m going to need you to eat ok. I will explain everything that happened.’ To ensure her command was followed, Madeline forced some bread in Victoria’s mouth before continuing.

‘Everyone around the ship already knows about what you have done. Due to the nature of the game slaves go from one V to another making gossip a pretty big currency. Irina got to me as soon as she heard to ask me if I could do anything to protect you from V-I, which I sadly could not. While playing with you V-I sadly forgot to feed you which is why you passed out. As for Irina’s condition, she ended up in the medical one more time with a stomach pain but she feels much better than you. I got her another sick leave as well.’

This information was harder for Victoria to swallow than the food due to her dry throat. After drinking her water Victoria felt thankful to Madeline for taking care of not only her but Irina as well. In a hell like this all possible help is appreciated.

‘Thank you Madeline. I owe you a lot for your help.’

‘It’s my job Victoria but I am happy to be of use to you. Speaking of work, V-I was inclined to play with me when I got here to diagnose you so I got some unfinished business at the medical. Come visit me when you can, and try not piss V-I anymore until you recover.’

The pair told their goodbyes and Madeline went out of the cell. Victoria noticed the smirk on Madeline’s face when she made that last comment, as well as the fact that she did not say to stop going against the giant altogether. It was clear that Madeline will not do anything to stop Victoria, which puts her on Victoria’s side. With her mouth finally free Victoria launched an assault on the food in front of her while digesting what Madeline told her. With the slaves gossiping about her, Victoria must have build up quite the reputation. Not something she was planning on as she will now be a very recognisable figure around the ship. Something that might hinder her activates, Victoria did not know if she will get anymore private time to mess with locks in the future.

While eating Victoria could not get Madeline out of her mind. It was clear to her by now that she did feel some sort of attraction towards Madeline, while she was half of Victoria’s age Madeline always acted very mature and never hid anything back from Victoria. She was also very attractive, enough for Victoria to fantasise about her. There was no other way about it, if Victoria is getting out she will take Irina and Madeline with her.

While filling herself up, Victoria noticed that she got her own private corner in the cell which the other women stayed away from, no doubt an order from Madeline. She did however notice that in the distance there were slaves looking at her and whispering among each other. Not long after a guard came into the cell and announced the next game. Finishing up her breakfast, Victoria got up and headed for the door. She can’t miss an opportunity to see Irina after so long.

While walking into the game room a strange thought came into Victoria’s mind. What if she were to play against the Vs? She quickly shook her head, the idea was stupid and must have come about due to her hunger. After getting up to the stands Victoria spotted Irina and raised her hand, before she could wave Irina was already hugging her.

‘You have no idea how worried I was Vic! I’ve heard how V-I went berserk on you.’

‘Yeah, she found out I produced a spare key to the cell. To be honest I don’t know much about what happened next.’

‘Believe me Vic, I know very well what you did. Everyone around the ship has been talking about you, I’ve had women coming up to me none stop to ask if you were planning an escape or something.’

Victoria could not help looking around to see that once again she was the main topic of discussion around the room, as soon as her eyes landed on someone they immediately turned away shyly or gave Victoria a friendly smile. After sitting down with Irina she once again got the thought of challenging the Vs in her mind, looking at the table where the cards were.

‘Say Irina, did you by any chance find out anything more about the game?’

‘Sure, I know about the hands. It’s how you win a round, specific cards in a specific combinations are called hands.’

‘How did you find out about that? It seems impossible unless you know the rules.’ Once Victoria asked this Irina slightly blushed.

‘Well... I met 44 a few more times over the past two days. We actually talked for a bit and she told me about them.’

‘Irina, I’m not going to tell you what to do or who to talk to but are you absolutely sure that 44 is not a danger to you.’

‘Funnily enough, she asked me the same about you. We spoke about it and I apologised for her injury. 44 seemed confused until she figured out I was talking about her eye, she told me that she already forgot about it and that she does not hold any grudges.’

During their conversation the Vs walked into the room and sat at their usual seats. Once V-III found Victoria she offered a friendly smile and a nod, something that Victoria returned to the giant. V-III has always had an interest in Victoria but is it possible that her actions put her on V-III’s side? The Vs don’t really like each other, that is something that everyone on the ship knows but would an attempted escape not bother V-III as long as Victoria angered V-I.

Victoria turned back to Irina to see her with a smile on her face, something she did not see often. Maybe there was something between her and 44, Victoria could only hope that the feeling is mutual and no harm will come of it.

‘Ok, tell me what you know about those hands.’

‘Should we not just sneak out and plan on how to get out of here? Who cares about the game, I can tell you the rules some other time.’

‘I’m not at full strength yet, just tell me so satisfy a bit of my curiosity.’

‘Right, if you say so. Just don’t forget about our objective.’

While the Vs played, Irina did her best to fill Victoria on the winning hands. The list was extensive, ranging from the lowest hand of the highest valued card to the higher hand of a royal flush. Victoria looked closely to see as the Vs played and what kind of hands they got, after about half an hour Victoria could finally identify pairs when they came up as well as other hands. After begin satisfied with her knowledge, Victoria was once again confused as she saw V-III betting a large amount of chips while she did not have a hand.

‘Hey Irina, could you tell me what V-III has?’ After begin asked, Irina looked closer at V-III’s cards.

‘She does not have anything useful as far as I can see.’

‘Why is she betting so much then?’

‘I don’t know. Maybe 44 forgot to mention one or two hands.’

Observing closer, Victoria saw a frustrated look on the face of other Vs as they gave up their cards and V-III collected the chips. The interesting detail was that V-III did not have to show her hand after the other players gave up, this gave Victoria an idea but she had to watch closer to confirm her theory. After a few rounds Victoria saw how V-III got a pretty good hand and she was playing safe, not making any crazy bets to let the game continue. After the players showed off their cards V-III won and took the chips. This was all the information Victoria needed, V-III decided to lie to others by betting a large amount of chips to make it seem as if she had a good hand which made her opponents give up. Thanks to this she could collect a small amount of chips without losing anything, but when she did have good cards V-III extended the game to make her winnings bigger.

Such a strategy intrigued Victoria to a point where her mind broke off into pieces again as she started to see so many possibilities at winning a game like this. With this higher level of concentration she missed what Irina said to her.

‘Sorry, what did you say?’

‘I was just thanking whatever gods are out there for getting me out of V-II’s hand.’

Looking at the chips Victoria saw how Irina’s 51 white chip was just won by V-I. Trying to find her own chip, Victoria could not locate her own 55 white chip among the ones V-I had. Further search revealed that her chip was now on V-II’s side of the table. Maybe this kind of arrangement was better, V-I was crazy but she never harmed Victoria until her stunt with the key. Irina however landed in the medical twice when under V-II, with this in mind Victoria stayed quiet about her chip not to worry her friend.

It took two and a half hours of playing for the Vs to get bored and make their way back to their own chambers. While the guards were organising the slaves Victoria watched as Irina made her way to V-I’s chamber and waved at her. Only after Irina entered did Victoria made her way over to V-II’s chamber. When she got there most all the slaves have already made their way in and the guard by the door actually gave Victoria a friendly smile.

I guess it’s kind of nice begin known in hell.

The instant Victoria made her way in she rushed to cover her nose from the smell. While the smell itself was not unpleasant, it was extremely powerful and it seemed to come from every direction. Victoria could see that unlike V-I’s chamber, this one was much more open which gave her a perspective of just how large it was. Going in deeper Victoria could see that the room was filled with dirty, wooden tables. All of them looked to be filled with food of all kind, most of which already started and left half eaten or just smashed together.

Her observations were stopped as Victoria heard loud clapping and turned to the middle to see the massive V-II sitting on her throne. At least Victoria assumed it was a throne as a more accurate description would be a pile of food with a fat giant sat on top of it. The clapping itself came from V-II as well, her big smile showed of her stained, yellow teeth.

‘Come closer my dear, come close! The game has been so much more interesting with V-I fuming in that slutty dress of hers. And all thanks to you.’ V-II’s voice was filled with happiness, but it was clear that the emotion did not come from meeting Victoria but from witnessing V-I’s anger.

With caution, Victoria made her approach to the throne and took her time to look closer at the room. She saw that slaves were seated along the numerous tables, while some were eating eagerly there where others who looked tired and miserable. Among the second half, Victoria saw women passed out on the tables or on the floor moaning out in discomfort. While all the tables in the room looked old and worn Victoria did notice one that stood out from all the others. Right next to the throne there was a much more decorative table where two larger women were sitting.

The pair were busy eating but the image could not have looked more strange. The women themselves looked like a spitting image of each other, no doubt twins but the food they ate was the complete opposite. While one was stuffing herself with various kinds of meat, the other took great care with her utensils to push exotic looking meals in her mouth. Looking at their table from the front seemed like you were looking at some kind of magic mirror which switched everything that came before it. These women not only had the nicest table in the chamber but their size showed just how well fed they were compared to the rest of slaves.

V-II did have two rings with chips on them, didn’t she?

No doubt these women were V-II’s favourites. Once Victoria was relatively close to the throne, V-II tore off a leg from a chicken she was eating and threw it in front of Victoria’s feet.

‘The best part was that V-I even lost a mass of chips due to her anger. The sight alone filled me up!’

‘Glad at least one of us enjoyed ourselves.’ Commented Victoria. At this V-II started laughing and slapping her massive thighs, making the flesh dance in all directions.

‘Yes! I’m sure V-I tortured you to no end after your escape. That will not be the case with me my dear. No no, you will not be punished because you will not even be able to get out of here.’

‘You would not be the first one to try.’ Once again V-II started laughing and jumping around on her throne in joy.

‘I like you! I really do, but that does not change the fact that you will not be able to move after dinner time.’ This comment was followed by V-II pushing more chicken in her mouth before stopping to give Victoria an odd look.

‘Not going to eat?’ She asked. Victoria looked down to her feet at the chicken leg.

‘I’m not hungry.’

‘Good one! No wonder you’re just skin and bones, a girl like you has to eat to get her figure. You humans always run around and get yourselves in trouble, why not just fill your belly and enjoy what the world has to offer? Hunger if only natural my dear.’

After that remark Victoria could feel her collar activating. She looked down at the chicken again and felt her mouth drool, she spend so long eating random crap that V-I gave her and this little piece of chicken looked more delicious than anything in the world. At once our hero fell to her knees and pushed her head against the floor to sink her teeth into the meat.

‘Enjoy my dear.’ Expressed V-II before digging into her food again.

Victoria felt the fried flesh between her teeth and moaned out from the taste. She kept pushing her face deeper into in, practically making out with the floor and licking up everything on it. Suddenly Victoria felt wetness between her legs as the juice from the hard meat filled her mouth and she swallowed everything it had to offer, her legs twitching as the amazing taste slid down her throat and into her stomach. As her food slowly disappeared, Victoria desired more and held up the bone in her hand while pushing her mouth down on it. She worked her head in all directions and polished the hard bone with her tongue to completely overload her taste buds.

V-II licked her lips at the sigh and quickly turned her head over to her favourites.

‘Betty my dear, Barbara my dear, would you do me a big favour and play with our new guest over here?’ She asked them. Barbara gently put her utensils down and began clapping her big hands.

‘Oh yes, that should be so much fun! She looks so pretty don’t you think sister?’ Betty ignored her annoying sister and turned to V-II.

‘Screw off! I’m eating.’ Betty immediately got back to her food and V-II’s voice turned almost apologetic.

‘Betty my dear, you had a big breakfast today and I got the cooks to work throughout the whole game just for you. I know a big girl like you needs a lot of food but I think you had your fill already.’ If our Victoria was not busy giving the chicken leg a run for its money she would probably be greatly surprised at how little control V-II seemed to have over Betty. As V-II finished pleading Barbara began shaking her sister.

‘Come on sis! It will be so fun!’

With an annoyed sigh, Betty threw away a clean bone and reluctantly got up from her table. Both overweight women made their way over to Victoria and dragged her away from the chicken leg with great effort as Victoria tried crawling back to it. Together they threw Victoria up on a table and stripped her naked.

‘Her skin is so nice and smooth sister. A beautiful lady like her should be covered in gold.’ Upon saying this, Barbara grabbed a goblet of honey which she let drip on Victoria’s breasts.

Victoria’s back arched as she felt the cold liquid cover her sanative skin and her nipples erected out of the thin layer of sweetness. Barbara licked her lips and took Victoria’s breast in her hand, rubbing the honey in before leaning down and running her gruff tongue along its surface. Victoria moaned out in pleasure as she felt the rough texture run against her nipple in all the right ways.

Betty looked more annoyed than turned on and just picked up a fat sausage from the table, letting its juices drip on the wooden surface before pushing the thing in Victoria’s mouth.

‘Sister! Do you always have to be so rough?’ Complained Barbara. This clearly angered Betty.

‘You want to fuck her so badly than do it yourself! Getting good looking woman off will not make you look any better you fat pig!’ Finally finding an excuse to leave, Betty stormed back towards her table.

‘I’m sorry for my sister, she thinks that just showing food in your mouth is enough to please a woman. Eating should be enjoyable and beautiful, just like your hair.’ Barbara moaned slightly while looking at Victoria and got on top of her.

Feeling the massive weight on her stomach, the sausage shot out of Victoria’s mouth which Barbara caught. She rubbed her hands over Victoria’s sweet breasts and gently pushed the shaft of meat back into Victoria’s mouth. Barbara herself took the other half in her own mouth and the women began sucking the juices from the meat, pushing it further into their mouth until their lips met. As the contact was made, Barbara squealed in pleasure and Victoria felt a sticky wetness covering her leg, looking down to see Barbara grinding her crotch against Victoria’s thigh. Barbara pulled the meat out of her mouth to speak.

‘You’re so beautiful. I love your smooth, flat belly.’ At this point Barbara was breathing like she just run a marathon. She pulled the sausage out of Victoria’s mouth and moved it down to her sex where she teased her with it.

Victoria could not take it anymore and grabbed Barbara’s wrists, pushing the hard meat in herself and twitching in pleasure. Barbara smiled and kept pushing it in until she got half way and entered the other end into herself. Grasping the meat with her hungry sex, Barbara moved her heavy hips to gently pleasure Victoria as she run her hands along Victoria’s stomach. As she sped up Barbara acted like an eager virgin, desperate to pleasure the wild cougar under her. She run her hands everywhere she could and kissed Victoria lovingly, trying everything she knows to pleasure her partner. As the pair kept pushing the meat between each other, Victoria found it hard to close her mouth and moans escaped from her. Barbara grabbed food from the table and lovingly fed it to Victoria who took it gratefully. Their wild passion went on until both began singing the familiar tune of climax, Barbara collapsed on Victoria, nearly covering her completely.

‘Come before me my slaves!’ Called out V-II.

At the command Victoria slid off the table and felt how heavy her stomach has gotten. On her hands and knees our hero crawled towards her mistress as all the other women in the room did the same, forming into a large group before V-II. Her slaves drooled and panted as they watched V-II push her fingers in and out of herself, filling herself with food from her throne.

‘Come slaves! Get your meal straight from the kitchen!’

Nothing more had to be added as the women started sprinting and trampling over each other to get between V-II’s legs. While some got there first, Victoria pushed two of them to the side to taste the giant sex of her mistress, getting an orgasmic feeling from fishing out food with her tongue, food that has been covered in sweet, erotic juices. While she was too busy eating, Victoria got pushed away and more slaves fought to eat from the cave of goodness.

‘See my dear, see how good you can feel from good food. It all comes down to the right ingredients.’

The slaves fought on like they were starved for weeks, it became clear that not all would be able to taste V-II. A fact that brought a smile on her face as she leaned back on her throne and watched the struggle, her sex feeling amazing from so many tongues lapping at it.

‘Where are my manners? Taking in so many guests and not feeding them all, how silly of me. Be assured my hungry sisters, you could taste everything I have to offer and more from the women around you.’

The slaves shared a quick glance at each other before launching their assault, tangling up their limbs to get between each other’s legs. A lone girl tried her best to taste the woman next to her just to be pushed away by another, with a hungry feeling in her belly the girl shrieked as a strong hand grasped her ankle and dragged her back along the floor. Looking back the girl saw that it was the famous Victoria dragging her to an empty space where the strong woman got on top of the girl and embraced her hips. Victoria sunk her teeth into the girl’s young flesh, she in turn screamed out in pleasure and took Victoria’s sex in her own mouth.

Time flashes forward and the room has now been filled with a sweet smell of candy as the slaves are all over each other, enjoying the sweetness between their legs. Suddenly Victoria feels just how full her stomach is and she hears other woman groan in discomfort as well, V-II must have noticed this as Victoria could feel her collar once again activating. Her mind goes deeper into its lustful hunger and Victoria continues to eat everything around her, questioning why she never could appreciate food like this before.

* * *

In pain and discomfort it’s difficult to notice the flow of time. There are moments where we go through a particularly bad illness and look at the clock to realise that an entire day is still ahead of us. Such a description could be used to capture what Victoria was feeling right now, in her mind she’s hoped that the night was already upon her but as readers we know that it was only been an hour since the gluttonous orgy has ended. Poor Victoria can’t be blamed for wanting time to go faster, in her current position she’s trying her best to stay still on a sleeping mat and not upset her stomach. Waves of pain come in and out and our hero has a desperate need to vomit out the contents of her stomach, however a line of women have been using the toilets since they were allowed to rest in the cell and the smell coming from the stalls was horrific. With that Victoria resorted to moving as little as possible and focus on something else.

Apart from stomach pain, Victoria could not ignore the burning feeling in her left hand. She looked at the scars on her left knuckles with a deep desire to make V-II suffer for what she did to her and Irina. As much as Victoria hates to admit it, V-II was right. In her current state Victoria could not even get up and so another escape would be impossible. With another flash of pain our hero suppresses a scream.

The night had finally came and the slaves have gone into a restless sleep, tossing and turning as groans of discomfort escape their lips. Victoria managed to get an hour or two of sleep before her stomach acted out again and forced her awake, there was no escaping this trip to the toilet. While the pain has eased significantly over the night our hero still had to crawl on hands and knees to ensure as little movement of her stomach as possible, slowly making her way around the maze of women. On her way she catches something in the corner of her vision, turning to get a better look Victoria could see a half finished loaf of bread, that was when her mind ordered her to go to it. Since her collar was activated more than once over the orgy the effects must still be active as Victoria can’t stop herself from moving towards the food. Victoria’s eyes tear up as she screams in her mind to just leave the damn bread and not eat anymore, the desperate cries turn to begging for mercy as her vision blurs and Victoria accidently slips on something.

Her head hit the floor and after recovering Victoria could taste something weird in her mouth, a bitter/salty taste. It’s so bad that Victoria spits it out and has to rub her tongue on the ragged cloth she was wearing as new clothes. Looking down, Victoria saw that there was a woman sleeping where she fell, the woman looked like she passed out which is why her bladder must have given up and there was a large pool of urine next to her. Victoria felt disgusted that she got some of it on in her mouth and her eyes land on the bread again, the desire to eat it was completely gone and Victoria thanked her luck that the effects of the collar have worn off just in time. With great discomfort she made her way to the toilets to relive herself.

The next morning Victoria wakes up in a much better mood. Her stomach still feels full but all the pain and discomfort was gone, which is more than she can say for the other women around the room who were still groaning. As per usual the guards came in offering breakfast which no one even looked at, however they did not make an announcement of the next game.

I guess the Vs don’t play every day.

After that Victoria expected the guards to exit but they made their way towards her. Victoria could see that one of them was holding some sort of device and as the guards approached her, they seemed very shy and uncertain.

‘We..we’re sorry to bother you Victoria but the records say you have not been checked over for a while. It’s routine and we have to do it.’ Said one of the guards.

Not knowing what this way about Victoria just waved her hand for them to proceed. The guards were very gentle with her and sheepishly plugged a cord to the back of her collar. There was no reason to activate the collar in this situation which confused Victoria, as suspected the collar did not activate and the guards just whispered among themselves, talking about Victoria being low and needing to be filled. Victoria felt her collar vibrate slightly and then the guards pulled the plug out.

‘Thank you for your co-operation Victoria. Have a nice day.’ The guards offered friendly slimes before heading out of the cell.

The second day in V-II’s captivity looked very similar to the first. Under the effect of the collar Victoria forgot about the pain from last night and began filling herself with more food while eager slaves worked on her sex. A slight difference was that Betty decided to participate more, and as far as Victoria could tell Betty was not under the effect of the collar and V-II was not barking order as her. This attitude towards the twins confirmed that they must be V-II’s favourites, a quick glance at V-II’s fingers revealed that the chips on her rings were the 22 and 23 red chips.

It does not take long for Barbara to once again join Victoria. As the large woman once again rode on Victoria, our hero noted how her hair was much more organised than her sister’s or V-II’s. Barbara clearly cared about her appearance much more and the constant complements she threw at Victoria while fucking proved Barbara admired her, something that Victoria could use to her advantage. Suddenly Barbara squirmed and had a desperate look in her eyes.

‘Sorry Victoria, but I really need to use the rest room.’ The woman was been eating since morning and even with her size she must be getting full. Victoria saw the advantage of getting one on one with her and decided to offer a helping and.

‘I’ll take you there, your legs look very unsteady.’

‘Thank you so much! I’ve had a big breakfast with Betty and really need to go.’ Barbara squirmed more and got up from Victoria.

Victoria helped Barbara go to the toilets, which turned out to be a special toilet made for her in V-II’s bedroom. This allowed Victoria to see that the bedroom was much more barren than V-I’s, there is no doubt that V-II and her favourites live mostly in the chamber and just sleep in the bedroom. V-II’s bed was massive and looked to have been repaired many times over the years due to the change in the wood on the frame and cracked parts here or there. The twin’s bed was more of a mattress that they shared, which side belonged to which sister was pretty clear from the fact that one side was much more worn while the pillow on the other side actually had a comb in it. Looking at it Victoria realised just how much of a mess she had to be, it has been about a week in this place and while she does have access to showers, Victoria can’t remember the last time she fixed her hair or brushed her teeth.

When inside the stall Victoria could see a massive toilet that could support a hippopotamus if it had to. Barbara sat on it and looked shyly at Victoria.

‘Thank you for the help, you can leave now.’

‘Don’t be silly, we’re both grown women here. And I do want to know a bit more about you Barbara, you seem like a very organised lady.’ At this comment, Barbara could not help but blush as she started urinating into the toilet.

‘Stop it! I’m not much of a lady, I do try my best to act like those pretty women that hang around V-I. They always walk and eat with so much elegance.’

‘So you have been with V-I as some point?’ Asked Victoria.

‘Yes, when me and Betty first came in here she were passed between the Vs as the game went on. None of them liked us however, V-I always criticised us and V-III told us how weak out bodies are. It’s not our fault we were bigger than other women around, we were just born with big bones.’

‘I’m guessing V-II was happy to take you in based on your interest in food.’

‘V-II is disliked by others because of her looks as well. She always talks about the ugly looks she gets from V-I, so when V-II offered to take us in the others practically gave us away.’

‘Has V-II been good to you and your sister?’

‘To be honest we don’t really like her. We don’t see the appeal of using food for sex, but she does give us all the food we could want and she gave us full access to her chamber which was nice. V-II is like this unpopular kid who no one wants to play with but you want to be nice to her because she never did anything wrong.’

Hearing the bit about the full access to the chamber gave Victoria an idea. She pretended to have a stomach cramp and leaned hard against Barbara. With a yelp Barbara fell off the toilet and crashed on the ground.

‘Oh god! I’m so sorry Barbara, let me help you.’ Victoria grabbed Barbara from the back and lifted her up with all her strength.

‘Wow, you’re strong. And don’t worry about that, I can guess how a skinny girl like you would have trouble with so much food. I was done anyways so we can go back now.’

‘One second, I still feel the cramp. Could you give me a minute to recover?’

‘No problem Victoria. Use the toilet if you want, I don’t mind.’ With a smile Barbara went out and headed to the main chamber.

Victoria stood back up and looked at the key she stole from Barbara’s dress. This should give her a more efficient way of getting out, and there is no way Victoria will repeat her mistake again, no one will find this key. Tearing off a strip of her clothing, Victoria tied it to the key and slowly pushed it into her rectum, making sure that the strip of clothing was still sticking out and she would not lose it. The amount of things she had to put in her ass recently was not something she was comfortable with but it had to be done. When getting up Victoria could see an untouched cupcake in the corner along with other pieces of food, she licked her lips at how delicious it looked and an idea flashed in her mind.

Where do I get this stupid shit?

Looking at the toilet Victoria’s mind became more curious and demanded her to try the idea.

This is crazy, there is no way it would work.

With curiosity burning in her mind Victoria finally gave up and kneeled in front of the toilet. Reaching in to scoop out some of Barbara’s urine, with a disgusted face Victoria drank it. The taste was so horrible that Victoria vomited as soon as she tasted it, after some time to compose herself she looked at the food again and had no desire to eat it. Not only that but her sex drive was back to normal, something similar happened last night when she fell into the pool of that girl’s urine so it must not be a coincidence. It seemed that tasting urine releases Victoria from the effect of the collar, she did remember Madeline mentioning that the collar reacted to the sense of taste. She had no idea why urine would clear her head but the collar was manually activated by the Vs so as long as Victoria pretended to still be under its effects she could get away with eating less today and avoiding more stomach problems. With that strategy in mind Victoria made her way back to the main chamber.

The next day Victoria chose to stay in the cell rather that watch the game, getting out of the cell using her key would be must simpler than tricking the guards in the game room again, especially with her reputation. However to her surprise Victoria felt the collar activate and more food was brought into the cell, the last thing that Victoria heard before the cell door closed was V-II wishing her slaves a good breakfast.

Seeing this as a rake in her plan Victoria rushed to the toilet while her mind was still half free. She wastes no time and urinates on her fingers to taste it, to Victoria’s dismay that did not clear her mind.

Does it have to belong to some else?

While that was useful to know Victoria really didn’t want to lose another day due to eating. With her mind calling out for food Victoria struggled to find an isolated woman, once she found one in the corner Victoria baited her back to the toilets using a piece of meat. Victoria noticed a wetness between her legs due to the fact that she was denied the pleasure of eating, thinking back to her time with V-I, Victoria focused her arousal on denial. While not a flawless strategy it did get the work done and the woman she lured in was now obediently eating from the floor.

Victoria knew very well what she had to do next and it was not easy pushing herself into it. As children we make every excuse possible to avoid bitter medicine but as we grow up we accept the taste as it is simply something we have to take to feel better. Victoria was a grown woman herself but as her adventure showed thus far, the collar tends to reduce its host to a more childish mindset. While a normal kid would give up, we are fortunate to watch a very brave child who’s willing to drink that bitter medicine so she can go out and play monster hunting with her friends.

V-II’s slaves not only eat a lot but also drink everything that comes their way, because of this it did not take much stimulation for the woman to finally give in to her natural needs. While the golden stream poured down, Victoria let it fall on her tongue before cleaning it with her ragged clothes. As suspected the collar’s effect wore off and Victoria was thankful that she did not have to swallow the urine to free herself.

The woman however was still under the collar’s effects and so Victoria let her run back for breakfast. With a quick but gentle retrieval of her key Victoria made her way out of the cell and into the main chamber. Sneaking though this chamber would be much harder as there are less places to hide and as soon as she entered the room, Victoria lay flat on the ground and crawled under the tables. The chamber was mostly empty but Victoria could hear the twins laughing and exchanging perverse fantasies.

‘How about we use her ass as a bowl for our pancake mix?’

Victoria remembered how Barbara mentioned the twins not having much interest in sex. V-II must have activated their collars before leaving for the game. Victoria made her slow and quiet way under the tables as she did not want to risk the twins acting out their fantasises on her. Thankfully the tables were mostly organised in long rows so our hero could make most of her way in hiding until she got up to her knees to open the chamber door and make her way out.

Once out of the chamber Victoria saw trash bags piled next to the door, taking a few with her could prove as a good cover. With a bag in each hand, Victoria made her way down the round corridor. The next step would be to find Irina but the problem with that was that Victoria did not know if Irina was at the game or if she stayed in V-I’s cell. Even with her reputation it would be hard to sneak in and out of the game room and the chances of V-II’s key working on V-I’s doors were practically zero. Her dilemma was stopped by a familiar voice.

‘Stay away from Irina.’ Barked 44.

‘I don’t know what you’re talking about, I’m just taking out the trash.’ As expected 44 did not buy the excuse and came up next to Victoria.

‘I thought you were the clever one around here yet you can’t see how your reputation could harm Irina. What happens when you get in trouble again and she is with you?’ Victoria knew very well what 44 was talking about as the same thing crossed her mind several times in the past. Letting the bags fall to the ground, 44 entered a fighting stance but Victoria did not intend to fight, instead she just crossed her arms and asked.

‘How much do you care for Irina?’

‘What are you talking about?’

‘The fact that you are attracted to her is clear as day. If there is anything you and me share it’s that we would be ready to die to protect our loved ones. I know our type very well because I belong to it, and just like you I would rather lose my own life than put Irina in danger.’ 44 lowered her fists and said nothing.

‘But you should also realise that we have a great desire to make our loved ones happy. Keeping Irina in this prison will eventually destroy her which is why I want to get her out. I would be willing to put our past behind us if you are willing to work with us, that way Irina will be under your direct protection and if danger does come her fate will be decided based on your own strength.’ Victoria chose her words very wisely, making sure a proud warrior like 44 heard exactly what she wanted to hear.

‘Very well, I’m sorry for dragging you into this. And I hope you do intend to keep Irina safe in your plan.’ After saying this, 44 extended a hand which Victoria took.

‘I’m sorry for giving you a hard time and for making myself seem dangerous.’ With that the women locked their eyes with each other and a new alliance was made.

‘You don’t happen to know where Irina is right now do you?’ Asked Victoria.

‘She never made it out of V-I’s chamber so I have to assume she is still in the cell.’

‘If you can get me in somehow I’ll take her out, I know a layout of that place pretty well by now.’

‘And I know it better, I’ve lived here for years and I’m the head of guard so I hold the keys to all the chambers. I doubt I would bring as must attention as you.’

‘Very well.’

44 started leading them to V-I’s chamber and motioned for Victoria to stay put while 44 made her way in. After a few minutes 44 made her way out with a dazed looking Irina.

‘No one gave me any attention, but you better bring her back before the game ends.’

After saying this 44 passed Irina over to Victoria, it was at that moment that Irina started thrashing around and calling out.

‘Please Mistress! Give me my release!’

Victoria quickly covered Irina’s mouth and dragged her away with 44’s help. The two of them make their way over to the workshop as fast as they possibly could and Victoria opened the door.

‘There better be a guard outside just in case.’ Commented Victoria.

‘You’re right, just don’t take too long.’

After entering the room Victoria closed the door behind her. 44 does look like a guard dog so there was no way for her to refuse to stand guard, this fits Victoria well as she would prefer to keep the urine trick from as many people as possible. That said she would have to use it now to get her friend back.

‘You know how to pleasure a woman, don’t you slave?’ Victoria did not have much of a dominatrix in her but she was sure that Irina would listen to her anyways.

‘Yes Mistress! Anything you desire.’ Gasped Irina.

‘If you pleasure your mistress with your mouth she will grant you an orgasm.’

No more had to be said as Irina launched herself at Victoria and pushed her mouth between her legs. Victoria struggled to push her away so she could remove her clothes, after eager Irina took Victoria’s sex in her mouth our hero held Irina in place. It was hard to ignore Irina’s unrelenting tongue but Victoria focused and started to urinate in her friend’s mouth. In just a few seconds Irina started spitting it out and gagging in disgust.

‘Holy shit! What the flying fuck?’

‘Glad to have you back friend.’

‘Vic? Where are we?’

‘The workshop. And sorry about that, you were still under the effect of the collar and I needed your full attention.’

‘Sorry about what? Did you find out how to turn the collar off?’

‘Not exactly, but I do know that piss neutralises the effects.’

Irina laughed until she saw that Victoria was serious. Suddenly her mind came together and she realised what she just drank. Running over to the corner to gag, Irina exchanged some nasty words with our hero and while this is a story for a mature audience I’m still going to skip over that part to avoid possibly offending certain groups.

‘I know and I’m sorry. It’s the only way as far as I know. Are you ok apart from that part?’

‘My crotch aches like crazy.’ Responded Irina.

‘I know very well how that feels.’ Victoria tried to smile and her friend finally calmed down from the initial shock.

‘I’m sorry for being a bitch Vic.’ Our heroes finally hugged and decided to take a seat in the workshop where they could discuss further.

‘Have you learned anything new about the game while I was gone?’ Asked Victoria.

‘Who cares about that, I learned from 44 that there are actual weapons on this ship. Maybe we could rise some hell with them.’

‘I know you are eager but we need to keep an open mind.’

‘Vic, we’ve been keeping an open mind for a week and we got nowhere so far. We need to finally focus on a single objective and make some progress.’ If Irina only knew how hard it was for our Victoria to achieve such a monumental task. Questioning herself was easy but finding answers was still a skill she was working on.

‘Fighting four giants also does not sound very smart. Maybe we could find their weakness if we know how they think.’

‘Christ Vic, you’re as stubborn as a goat. 44 seems to know quite a bit about the game so we should talk to her if you want to know more.’

‘Convenient, she’s right outside the door.’

‘What, really?!’ Suddenly Irina reached up to fix her hair.

‘You look great Irina. Besides, she saw you under V-I’s effects and did not mind.’

‘Shut it Vic! If she’s here with you why is she outside?’

‘I don’t want to tell her about the trick with the urine. The less people know the better.’

‘I trust her Vic, we should not lie to her.’

‘And we won’t, we’ll just forget to mention that part.’ Victoria could see how the idea made Irina uncomfortable but eventually she agreed and they let 44 into the workshop.

Once inside Irina and 44 greeted each other and it looked like they were going to hug before awkwardly looking at Victoria.

‘I’m sorry you had to see me in that state.’ Irina shyly brushed some hair behind her ear.

Recognising that Irina was no longer under the effect of the collar, 44 glanced suspiciously at Victoria but chose not ask about it.

‘Don’t worry about it Irina, I know that was not you.’ Both women found it hard to get more words out of their mouth so Victoria decided to break the silence.

‘Now that it is only the three of us I want to know if you were being honest during our first day here. Will these collars really kill us if we exit the ship?’

‘Well, not exactly. I was just trying to stop you two from creating any trouble on the ship, it is my job after all. However the collars do have a failsafe that will activate if you step out, and it will make you want to get back and report yourself to the Vs. I’ve never seen it myself but I did learn from the previous head of the guard that there have been known instances of executions of slaves that have been especially problematic.’

The look in 44’s eyes was very clear and Victoria understood why she recognised her as a threat. If bad behaviour could lead to death than an escape plan would guarantee her head on a block, as well as Irina’s if she is associated with Victoria. Just a thought made Victoria wonder if Irina was in fact safe with her or if 44 was right. If there are in fact weapons on the ship then there is no question that they will contribute to their plan, however weapons also imply soldiers and apart from Victoria and 44 there are little to none slaves on the ship capable of putting up a fight, at least as far as Victoria knows.

‘Even if it was your job we still appreciate your help.’ Responded Irina, 44 only gave a nod.

‘I would also like to know about the numbers and colours of the chips. What significance do they hold?’ After asking this Victoria got an ugly look from Irina, clearly she was not appreciating Victoria questioning 44 so much.

‘To answer this you have to go back to the beginning of the game. Originally when the Vs started playing they captured only one hundred slaves and each one received a number starting from one, the chips just happen to be gold but that was not an intentional choice. With such a limited number of chips the Vs got bored and captured another set of one hundred women who were once again numbered from one to one hundred but their chips happen to be silver. Since then the Vs have been making new ‘sets’ of chips every so often, at the current moment the colours go gold, silver, bronze, red, orange, yellow and white.’

‘And each one of these sets contains exactly one hundred women?’

‘They used to but there are usually a few years of a gap before the Vs want to create a new set. Because of this a lot of slaves from the gold set have already died of old age or illness. If I’m correct there might only be about ten gold slaves left on the ship.’

‘So the Vs just add more chips and continue playing?’

‘There is a rule placed that orders the hunters to gather treasure as well as slaves. That treasure is split between the Vs and new chips have to be purchased with it.’

‘What for? What is the objective of this game?’

‘The Vs never give a clear answer but apparently the one left with all the chips will win the ship itself.’

This made Victoria wonder. Is that why the Vs hate each other? Are they fighting to see who will control the ship? Such a theory could make sense if not for the system they made. Every so often a new set of slaves is made and the game becomes longer and longer to play, the fact that they have to pay for new chips also does not make sense as they get more currency every time the hunters go out. There are no stores or work on the ship so there is no other use for the money but to buy new chips. This entire set up made no logical sense if they want to see who controls the ship.

‘There has to be more to the story. From what you are telling me the game is practically infinite, there will never be a winner if they just go on to add more slaves to the mix.’

‘I’ve told you everything I know.’

‘Vic! Would you stop interrogating 44 like this. She’s fully co-operating with us.’ Complained Irina. Victoria desperately wanted to know more but Irina was right, 44 was telling them all she knew so there was no reason to press her more.

‘Sorry about that. But I do want to know one more thing. What is your name?’

’44.’

‘I somehow doubt that.’

‘When I came to this ship I was assigned the 44 red chip and that is who I am. I have chosen to forget my other titles and embrace who I am here.’

That answer did not give much but Victoria could clearly see that there were personal reasons for her choosing to refer to herself by her chip number. This was sadly all Victoria would get without angering Irina so it was time to get 44 out of the room again.

‘Alright, thank you for your honesty. We should probably head back to the Vs soon, I’ll escort Irina back.’ 44 wanted to protest to this but Irina stopped her.

‘Thank you for everything 44 but we’ll take it from here.’ 44 only nodded and made her way out of the room. Irina turned to Victoria.

‘Can I ask what the point of that was? 44 could give us a lot of useful information about the ship and you ask about the bloody chips. Victoria, you really need to focus here and realise that the stupid game will get us nowhere. We should focus on the weapons that are hidden on the ship.’

‘Do we know where they are? Do we know what they are? Do we know how to use them? How to fight against the Vs?’

Irina stayed silent, unable to answer a single question. Suddenly anger shot through her and she confronted Victoria.

‘So what do we do? If you are so clever and think you can get yourself out then tell me how! All I’ve seen you do is question everyone and turn down every idea we have. Do you even know what you want to do?’ Victoria saw the frustration in Irina’s eyes. The truth is that Victoria did have an idea, it has been floating in her mind for some time but it was so silly she never even confronted herself about it. However it was time to finally voice it.

‘There is always the option of challenging the Vs to their own game and winning our freedom.’ As soon as Victoria said this Irina burst into laughter.

‘This is a joke right? Ok then Vic, how about I use your own tactic against you. Why would the Vs allow you to play? What makes you think you can win? What happens when the Vs cheat and use the collar against you?’

‘I know it’s not a perfect plan but I’m working on it. As for the collar, I know about urine working against it so it would just take me having a cup of urine with me.’

‘This is ridiculous.’

‘As I said, it’s not perfect. We’ll work out a solid plan together and I do recognise how weapons could be a great advantage. For now we should focus on eliminating the questions that come with using them. Let’s find out where they are and figure out a way to use them efficiently, then we’ll have a solid plan.’

‘Vic, I don’t know what to do. I’m not a fighter or a hero, I just want to get out of here. Promise me I’ll get out and I will follow any plan you come up with.’ Victoria could see tears gathering up in her friend’s eyes.

‘We will get out Irina, I promise. For now let’s go back to the Vs before they know we escaped again.’

Irina nodded her head slightly and Victoria put her hand on her friend’s shoulder. Together they made their way back and Irina entered V-I’s chamber. When going back to V-II’s chamber Victoria was tempted to visit Madeline in the medical, that thought gave new a strange idea.

Madeline did mention something about the Vs being able to modify bodies.

Not wanting to get in trouble again, Victoria made her way back to V-II’s chamber and promised to visit Madeline later. Once she entered the chamber she could see the that it has been clouded in darkness, V-II must still be playing with the others and the twins must have went to watch her. Victoria felt relief that she finally sneaked out without getting into trouble, as she proceeded to walk back to her cell Victoria heard loud claps coming from the back of the room.

Shit.

‘Congratulations my dear!’ Suddenly the lights in the room came in and Victoria could see V-II on her throne with all her slaves surrounding her.

‘I don’t know how you did it but I see why you irritated V-I so much. But don’t you worry my dear, my doors and locks might not be able to hold you down but I know that the weight of a stomach can hold anyone down. Today you will be out main guest.’

At least I get to hold up my reputation.

At that moment Victoria felt her collar activate and she felt compelled to strip. This will not be much of a punishment as Victoria’s stomach growls and she licks her lips, awaiting her sweet treat.

‘Line up my slaves!’ At V-II’s command the women around the room lined up in a straight line, our hero noticed how they all limped and had difficulty walking straight.

Victoria got down on her knees and felt eagerness between her legs, V-II definitely had something planned and the anticipation only made Victoria more aroused. Our hero’s eyes shot open and her mouth hanged agape as she witnessed hundreds of women bending over and spreading their ass cheeks for her. Victoria could see how each one had a little treat stuck in their ass, be it a colourful candy cane or hints of delicious whipped cream filling. Without begin able to control her mouth, Victoria drooled on herself and her legs quivered just thinking about the buffet in front of her.

‘What are you waiting for my dear? Are you not hungry?’ Asked V-II with a smile on her face.

Victoria launched herself on her hands and knees like an animal and dug her head into the ass of the nearest slave. The woman moaned and pushed Victoria’s head deeper as our hero wiggled her tongue into the sweet hole before her and tasted the rich cream inside. After Victoria started begging with her full mouth the woman started pushing her cream filling into Victoria’s mouth, with so much delicious cream a portion run down Victoria’s chest and over her hard nipples. While Victoria was draining this woman dry her hands run over her sex, once the woman was empty she gained her sweet climax and moved on while another woman presented her ass to Victoria. This hole had nothing sticking out of it and Victoria dug in to find her surprise, pushing her tongue deep to finally reach something hard and sweet. It took the entire length of Victoria’s tongue to reach her treat and the woman before her enjoyed Victoria’s struggle immensely.

How much time it passed is even beyond me my dear reader. With a perpetual feeling of arousal and orgasmic tickles flowing through our hero, she spend hours upon hours pleasing every slave in the chamber. Sucking on every candy cane, crunching on every rock and licking up every ice cream that came her way. After she has eaten from hundreds of asses our hero gasped hard for breath and felt her drool stretch to the messy floor under her. Victoria has never felt something like this in her life, it was like one orgasm after another run through her and her mind never got bored of the feeling. Thinking she was done, Victoria fell to the floor.

‘Don’t drift off yet my dear. There is still one more ass to taste.’ With that V-II got off her throne and sat on the floor before Victoria, spreading her enormous ass.

Victoria was almost overwhelmed by the size but crawled in nevertheless. Pushing between so much flesh was not easy and by the time she finally made it to her destination, Victoria felt her shoulders being squeezed as she pushed her tongue in. As with all the others, Victoria gratefully took in everything that was offered to her and V-II’s ass overwhelmed her taste buds with every taste known to man. If her orgasms before were only a background feeling, this one was a full blown explosion that nearly took her head off.

* * *

The next morning our hero felt like hell. Victoria never had much of a sweet tooth, in fact she always refused candy in the past as she preferred bitter tastes. But then again what you want does not really matter with the collar on, as it is now our hero feels like vomiting from just how sweet her mouth feels. After the announcement for the next game was made Victoria cursed V-II and pushed herself up on her legs, she was wasted enough time with that fat bitch and it was about time to make a headway with Irina.

The climb up on the stands in the game room took more effort than ever and Victoria held her stomach tight. As soon as she got up Irina was there helping her friend to the closest seat, while it was occupied the woman sitting on it gave it to Victoria with pleasure.

‘I know how bad you must feel. I’ll take you to Madeline right away.’ Irina’s offer was quickly rejected.

‘No, I need to see the Vs play and figure out how to beat them.’

‘This again?! Vic, you really need to knock that stupid idea out of your head.’ In her current state Victoria was not in the mood for arguments and Irina was starting to really frustrate her.

‘Just go to Madeline yourself and find out if V’s body modification technology can be used on humans.’ Irina had a confused look of her face and Victoria continued.

‘Listen Irina, if we are going to fight against the Vs then weapons will not give us any advantage unless we have someone who can use them. Most of the women on this ship probably never threw a punch in their life, we need to know if we can do anything to give us that extra push we need.’

‘Ok, but the guards are still keeping the doors locked. How am I making it out this time?’

Victoria got up from her chair with much effort and stumbled down the stairs again, slowly making her way to the game table. As soon as the guards saw her they run to stop her, Victoria however got to V-I’s chair quicker and vomited all over its leg. Panic could be seen in all their eyes as the guards glanced to see if V-I was coming in, seeing that she was not here yet the guards started running around like ants. Two of them dragged Victoria away to the stands while the others used their own clothing to quickly clean up the chair, a small group at the back could be seen considering a virgin sacrifice to appease any gods willing to save them from V-I’s wrath.

In the commotion Irina made her way out of the game room, laughing to herself about the fact that a fully bound Victoria would still to able to go wherever she pleases. Her way to the medical meant no more trouble as most slaves attended the game today. Apart from the V’s perversions the game was really the only form of entertainment around the ship and most women enjoy that second option much more. Once inside Madeline was working as always and did not notice Irina coming in.

‘Hey Mandy, are you busy?’

‘Oh, Irina. Sorry, I did not notice you. Did something bad happen?’

‘I think you should be asking Victoria that.’ Madeline did have a little chuckle at that before responding.

‘I did have a slave from V-II’s chamber come in today, I’ve heard she got caught sneaking around again.’

‘Well, that’s something that should be expected from her by now.’

‘A cat is only happy when she can stretch her legs outside once in a while.’

‘I bet she would be even happier to actually find something out about the giants.’ The implication did not fly by Madeline and she took off her glasses.

‘Irina, I don’t hide that I have a crush on Victoria but I’m not the type to ask for sex just to answer some questions. I will help you two in any way I can, I can tell that Victoria is a capable woman. If she only had a solid plan instead or running around and getting caught I bet she could free every woman on this ship.’

‘We really appreciate that but we still don’t want you to get in trouble. All I want is some more information on how Vs control their bodies.’

‘It’s natural to them, the changes they can make are limited but they can go further using a material stored at the back of the medical room. What that material is or how it’s made is beyond me but they have trained me to use it on them. Seeing what their tools are capable of I would say the Vs can look however they want with no limits.’

‘Can that also be used on humans?’ Asked Irina.

‘That’s something I would highly advice against.’

‘So it is possible?’ Madeline gave a deep sigh when hearing the question.

‘Technically yes. The only human on the ship that got modified by the Vs and still walks is Lisa. When she came in to the ship and started talking to V-I she told her about her disobedient daughters that refused beauty treatments in order to find rich husbands. When hearing this V-I offered to change Lisa’s body and now she’s the bimbo running around V-I’s chamber.’

‘Why is she the only one?’

‘The Vs did experiment here or there. While they don’t like killing slaves there were instances where a modified slave posed too much trouble and the Vs had to dispose of her.’ This did make Irina swallow hard.

‘Thanks Mandy, I think I need to go now.’ As Irina turned to leave she saw Madeline with serious face.

‘Be honest with me Irina. How is Victoria doing?’

‘I think your description hit the target. Victoria is smart enough to get herself out of tough situations but she can’t make up her mind in long term. She just keep juggling ideas around and never really goes with any of them, it does not make it better that some of those ideas sound really idiotic.’ Hearing this Madeline looked down sadly.

‘I would not worry too much. I’ll whip her in the right direction and we’ll be free in no time.’ Irina offered a friendly slime and Madeline finally cheered up.

With that Irina made her way out of the medical. Outside Irina bumped into 44 and her face lit up.

’44, it’s so good to see you. How are you?’ Irina saw how 44 was not acting like her usual self. In fact she seemed more serious than usual.

‘I’ll need you to come with me silently. I’ve been given permission to use violence if necessary.’

This shocked Irina, she did not know what this meant for her or if Victoria caused anymore trouble. The only thing that made her feel better was the fact that she trusted 44 and decided to follow without putting up any resistance.

While this is happening we go back to our hero who has been watching the game intently. With the rules she learned from 44 and that bluffing trick that V-III pulled off Victoria could see a lot of possibilities if she were to enter the game. As the cards were handed out blind there would be an element of luck involved but Victoria thought that by now she knew V-I and V-II pretty well to anticipate their moves. Suddenly her concentration is broken by a set of eyes burning into her flesh, looking up Victoria could see V-III looking at her with a smirk on her face. A quick glance revealed that V-III has just won a pot of chips which contained Victoria’s 55 white chip. At that very moment the two women locked their eyes, neither one showing any weakness to the other.

As readers we travel over to V-III’s mind and feel a flame burning in her. She has been waiting from this moment for so long and now she will finally be able to face off against the famous Victoria. It angered her greatly when she was the one to buy Victoria’s chip only to lose it before she got the chance to play with her. But now the time has come and she could feel Victoria challenging V-III with her eyes. With that we go back to our hero and look into her mind again to see how she feels about this.

The hell am I meant to do with that key in my ass?

End of chapter 3.