The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

V-V

By DanielleK ()

Chapter 2

V for Visceral Beauty

Beauty is an interesting attribute my dear reader. Some strive to achieve great beauty for popularity, pleasing a specific individual or even feeling better about themselves. However a definition of beauty is something that has always been up to debate, does being beautiful require natural attributes like large breasts and full lips or can it be achieved with make-up and surgery. Is beauty even tied to physical attributes in the first place? Something as simple as sleep can make someone feel better about themselves and their looks, in the comfort of our own bed we find peace with ourselves and prepare for a fresh new day. If sleep is indeed the key to beauty then Victoria and Irina are far from entering any beauty contests.

With sore backs our heroes got up from their uncomfortable sleeping mats. Throughout the night they tried to experiment with different positions or even using spare clothes as pillows but nothing helped the fact that they were essentially sleeping on the floor. The time of day was impossible to tell from the inside of their prison but majority of the women in the room were still asleep.

‘An early bird are you?’ Asked Irina who was still considering getting up.

‘I’m used to waking up in the morning. My father required it from me when I was still living on his farm and later I learned to hunt for morning creatures when I began living on my own.’ Victoria on the other hand was already sitting up, looking at the room around her.

The room itself was quite spacious but it was clear that it was not designed to be a cell. Around her Victoria could see about one hundred women all on their uncomfortable sleeping mats. The showers and toilets have clearly been installed later in the ship’s lifetime as they did not fit the whole green aesthetic of the room. Looking around Victoria could only guess that the room was meant as an access point to four other doors that have been blocked off in the back, the purpose of those room was impossible to tell.

Storage?

‘So you use to be a farm girl? I actually lived on my mother’s farm before they got me.’ Responded Irina.

‘Is your mother alright?’

‘As far as I know. I don’t see her here and when I was kidnapped I was quite far from the farm on a shopping trip. Plus my mother seems a bit too old for this place, all the other women seem quite young. Apart from you I guess.’

‘Thank for the ego boost. Not sure why they bothered with me in the first place, that 44 mentioned something about them taking too long completing a ‘set’.’

‘You think it was something to do with the game she mentioned?’

‘Most likely. My mind was a bit hazy at the time but I do recall one of the giants, or the Vs as 44 called them, saying something about our chips coming to the game today.’

‘The chips they pulled off our collars?’

‘I think so. As much as I don’t like to say it we might have to wait and see what happens today to figure out exactly what this is all about.’

After that the pair sat silent, pondering what else they can do in their current situation. After about an hour the door to the cell opened and about five guards came in carrying food baskets and bottles filled with water. After the provisions were put in the middle of the room one of the guards made an announcement.

‘The Vs will be paying today! Any slaves interested in viewing the game will be transported to the game room by guards!’

The guards made their way out as the women around the room started waking up and making their way towards breakfast. Being the ones who woke up early, Victoria and Irina got their food first and made their way off to the side to converse further.

‘Do you think we should go to this game?’ Asked Irina.

‘I don’t see why not. I did see stands yesterday so it must be a common thing for slaves to watch the game.’

‘Do you think you could pull off what you did yesterday in case they put us into those restrains again?’

‘Not unless I get my hands on something to pick the lock with. But I don’t think they will use them on us again.’

‘Why is that?’

‘None of the other women I saw around the place had those cages around their arms. If you ask me I think the collars are responsible for keeping us in place. They control what we do or think which explains why none of the other slaves are restrained or why the guards have no protection apart from small knifes, I think the guards are just there to move slaves around efficiently rather than keep them inside.’

‘We need to take this bloody thing off as soon as possible.’

‘Don’t be too impatient. I want to get out as much as you do but if we make a wrong move we’ll just end up kissing the V’s feet it they wish us to.’

‘So what do we do, great leader?’ Asked Irina with a smirk on her lips. Unmoved to the commend Victoria responded.

‘Go to the game, see what this is all about and have a closer look at this ‘ship’s’ layout so we can find a way out.’

This was not much of a plan, even our Victoria thought it would not get them far but with their current situation being nothing but a big unknown, learning any information would at least satisfy a small portion of the mountain of questions flowing through our protagonist’s head.

Not long after breakfast was served the same group of guards came back asking who wants to attend the game. Most women in the room seemed too scared and went to coward in the corner while Victoria, Irina and about twenty others followed the guards out of their cell. Victoria was once again met with the massive round corridor. Focusing on the layout of the ship Victoria assumed that this corridor was a central hub leading to most other rooms, in the middle was the game room and at the back was their cell. Further than that Irina did speak of great doors with the V symbols on them, two of them in fact which made Victoria guess that the other side of the corridor probably had two other doors corresponding to the remaining giants. The slaves were quickly and efficiently escorted into the game room where they climbed a set of stairs by the wall which lead them up to the stands. Once up, Victoria could finally see the top of the table were the Vs sat yesterday. Not much was on the table itself apart from a set of cards which looked tiny compared to the massive space around it.

Victoria and Irina sat together and observed the room, discussing their observations. They both agreed that the round corridor must the main way of getting around from room to room. After that Irina shared that yesterday she also saw another door between V-I’s and V-II’s room, but it was unmarked so she can’t guess what it’s used for. With a pretty solid layout in mind Victoria realised how little privacy there is on the ship, so far she can’t think of any room that could serve as a hideout or to get them out of the way from the Vs.

After a few minutes the four giants came in from separate doors around the game room and each sat down on the same place as yesterday. Without a single word to each other V-I picked up the cards and started handing out two cards to each player while V-II and V-III placed some chips in the middle of the table. Victoria did not have much interest in the actual game itself as much as what it meant for her and Irina. While the Vs were busy playing, Victoria studied them closer and noticed that there did not seem to be any kind of friendly atmosphere around them. They just sat and played without much enthusiasm or any form of eye contact, while they did play together it seemed that the Vs were not on friendly bases with each other. Another detail that Victoria noticed is that each giant stepped out of separate doors and were followed by a group of women who also took seats on the stands, the doors they came out of corresponded with the doors that Irina described as having their named on them. It looked like those rooms were in fact where the Vs rested and their owns doors were lined up with the entrances to the game room.

The women interested Victoria more, in the cell that Victoria and Irina shared there was about a hundred women. In the game room the number rose to maybe five hundred, and every single one with a collar on. The fact that there was no other large rooms to hold so many women and the fact that they came in with the Vs could only mean that some slaves live in the V’s room.

Is that what the chips are for?

Could this whole game be an elaborate slave exchange?

While analysing the situation Victoria felt someone bump her arm and realised it was Irina.

‘What is it?’ Asked Victoria.

‘Look at V-III.’

Victoria glanced towards the muscular giant who looked very frustrated, she even glanced around the room until she found Victoria that their eyes locked for a second before V-III went back to the game with a disappointed sigh. Victoria did not know what caused this reaction until she looked closer at the game table, she saw that V-I just collected a large pile of chip from the middle of the table, one of those chips being a white 55 chip which Victoria recognised as her own.

V-III did seem interested in me and now she looks disappointed. This must mean I’m right.

‘I think I know what’s going on.’ Commented Victoria while glancing at Irina.

‘Spill the beans.’

‘This game is all about who owns the slaves. The V who owns a chip also owns the slave that corresponds to it.’

‘Why are they playing then, can’t they share or something?’

‘I don’t know but it looks like they don’t really like each other.’

After that Victoria focused on the game more and was only able to figure out that throughout the game more cards are introduced to the middle of the table and the Vs keep adding to the pile of chips until they show each other their cards and one took the whole pile. After that the cards went to the next player and the cycle continued for about an hour until the Vs seemed bored and without any words shared, parted from the table making their way out of the game room. Looking at the table again Victoria could see that they did take their chips with them but left the cards as they were, no matter how she looked at it Victoria could not discern any winner which could only mean that there was no winner and the game was not finished.

The next few minutes were a bit more chaotic as on their way out the guards were trying their best to move the slaves around and line them up with the different doors surrounding the room.

’55 White!’

Victoria could not help but look towards the guard that called out the number of her chip, after that she was pushed towards one of the doors while Irina did not know where to go.

’51 White!’

After her own number was called out Irina was taken to another door. Victoria did not feel good being separated from her only friend in this place, they both shared a last glance before begin lead in separate directions.

* * *

After begin lead out of the game room Victoria saw a massive door on the other side of the corridor with a familiar letter and number, V-I. This must have been the door the Irina was talking about and Victoria did in fact see a smaller unmarked door next to it. The door ahead of her opened and the slaves entered V-I’s domain, Victoria glanced at the guards who were keeping close to the new slaves until they all entered.

When inside Victoria had to stop and admire what she saw ahead of her. This room was a complete change in scenery from the dark green of the rest of the ship. It looked like every surface of the room was covered in elaborate and multicoloured fabrics, even the floor had a decorative carpet on it. While the exact measurements were hard to make out, Victoria did feel like this was the largest room so far, the difficulty in discerning its size came because of the fact that there were more fabrics hang from the ceiling that reached all the way down to the floor. This made the whole room feel like a maze where the walls could be moved or pushed with ease.

Victoria had to admit the beauty of this display, the amount of planning and effort it took to creature such a living space must have been enormous. As Victoria is captured by the sight we ourselves can look around to see that all the new slaves have been completely mesmerised as well.

‘New meat! Finally!’

The mesmerising moment had been broken as a new woman walked up to the group and immediately took charge. Victoria was amazed to see another older woman on this ship however she could not help but feel slight disgust at her appearance. While tall and skinny the woman still looked menacing, however her looks made her look downright horrifying. The skin on her face was very stiff and looked like it was pulled over her head, her lips being so big and puffy that Victoria wondered if the woman could even smile. Her breasts also looked overly big and had an appearance of two balls stuck on a woman’s chest, nothing about them seemed natural.

‘Those hunters are getting more and more sloppy every time they need to make a new set. I mean look at you!’ She proceeded to walk up to one of the slaves and pull on her nipple through her rags.

‘What is our Mistress meant to do with these pancakes? Eat them?!’

The woman burst into horrid laughter that made her sound ancient while the poor slave turned red as her breasts were criticized. Victoria however could not help but smirk at this lousy attempt at asserting dominance.

After giving dirty looks to all new slaves the old freak lead them all deeper into the room. It took getting pass several drapes to get into the middle where Victoria could finally see the ‘Mistress’. The giant V-I was sitting comfortably on what looked like a throne made of decorative pillows of all colours, around her were three other women in elaborate dresses, something that made them stand out from the rest of the slaves. Victoria noticed similar patterns on the dress of the old woman leading them. The middle looked much more open than the rest of the room and Victoria could see a number of slaves surrounding the area, all of them dancing or obediently resting on the knees while facing V-I.

‘Thank you Lisa, that will be all.’ V-I’s voice, while loud, still sounded elegant. Victoria had no doubt V-I put a lot of effort into sounding as posh as possible, she also noted the name of the older woman.

‘Now, how about we have the new ladies join us in the middle.’

Victoria along with all the new slaves made their way to a round carpet placed before the throne. She noticed how V-I nudged one of the women sitting on her throne.

‘Elizabeth my dear, go up and get them prepared. I’m sure there is a lot of fun to be had with this new set.’

One of the women got off the throne and made her way towards the group, her figure was very thin and her brown hair looked like it clung to her head. Victoria could not help comparing this Elizabeth to a serpent as she slithered towards the new slaves and looked at them with hungry eyes. Wasting no time Elizabeth started pulling the slave’s clothes off with no regard to the scared women inside them. With pleasure Elizabeth almost danced from one woman to another ripping, pulling and even slapping their hands away when some tried to cover themselves up. Elizabeth was not the only one enjoying herself as V-I along with her companions which now included Lisa (who joined V-I on the throne) were giggling like teenage girls at every shriek they heard and even went as far as pointing fingers at the naked women. Victoria could not help but roll her eyes at this childish display, as soon as Elizabeth came up her she ripper Victoria’s clothes off. When Victoria did not react and only stared at Elizabeth, the woman hissed at Victoria and backed off.

V-I noticed this and raised her voice, making sure everyone heard her as she addressed Victoria.

‘Ah yes! I do remember there begin an older hag among the new girls. V-III might be impressed by savagery but here it is only beauty that holds any value, and I can see you are the poorest slave in this chamber. Elizabeth, continue with the others while I take care of this one.’

As V-I made her way off the throne and walked up to the group, Victoria’s mind started comparing her figure to that of her younger sister’s dolls, the ones she never played with because she found their bodies creepy. The women to the left and right of Victoria began backing off from the giant but not our brave hero, no no my dear reader, our brave hero stood her ground against the evil. This act of defiance made V-I giggle.

‘That’s the problem with old crones, you don’t know how to have fun. I mean look at you, I thought we pull our slave’s hair out but your crotch still looks hairy. Oh wait! I think that’s just cobwebs.’ At this comment, V-I along with her cackle of hyenas burst into the most childish laughter Victoria has ever heard, in fact she even gave a deep sigh at how ridiculous this whole thing was.

At this point frustration was clearly visible on V-I’s face, however she did smirk at Victoria which is when our hero felt something spray on her tongue. In no time Victoria felt a chill on her skin and felt naked among the women making fun of her. Victoria looked left and right only to see more women staring at her, judging her with their eyes. She has always been independent, she never wanted a man which is why she never looked for one, it was not because of her looks or her age, right? She could get any man she wants, she just does not want one. Such comments run through her mind but it did not change the fact that Victoria was naked and alone in the centre of a large group of women all making fun of her. A horrid feeling run down her back as Victoria felt like she was going to wet herself out of shame, quickly looking down she saw that it was only get crotch getting moist.

‘Well well, it looks like we have a little humiliation slut among us.’

Come on Victoria! Don’t let those bitches get the best of you. Well dear reader, it looks like the power of the collar is much stronger than our hero as her mind has now been moulded into something that resembled a mind of a shy girl on her first day to school. A shy girl who got so worked up about a new crowd that she forgot her underwear and everyone knows about it.

‘Sophie, Amanda, please tell me if this old hag has any potential to be a good slave.’

At this commend the remaining two women sitting on the throne get up and surround Victoria, poking and pinching at her body.

‘Yuck! Her skin is all loose, and that hair has not been washed in ages!’ Commented Amanda, a larger woman who talked so fast Victoria did not make out every word out of her mouth.

‘I guess she can obey but what’s the point if she’s not fun to look at.’ Sophie went on, a much more attractive woman with long golden hair and flawless pale skin.

While all those comments made Victoria light up red like fire, she still had to fight herself from reaching to her sex. She felt herself drip down her own leg and prayed to god for no one to notice it. V-I’s smile widened as she got back to her throne.

‘Kneel!’ Came a powerful command from her lips.

At this all the new slaves fell to their knees before the great and beautiful V-I. Victoria made sure to press her legs together to hide her shame from others.

‘Sophie my dear, what would your parents do to such a savage, disobedient servant like this old crone?’

‘Well my dear Mistress, they would bound the slave and parade them around the kingdom. There is no reason to hide their imperfection, let the public see it!’ Responded Sophie.

‘Brilliant! Elizabeth my dear, could we perform such a punishment?’

‘Good Mistress, anything can be done with strong rope.’ Elizabeth’s smirk almost went off her face as she said this. She then went off to the side to retrieve said rope.

‘While I make a good Mistress I also consider myself a teacher. I wish for women to finally learn how to respect those who clearly surpass them physically. This old crone decided to stand up to the queens of beauty and for that the whole group will be publicly punished to make the lesson stick.’

Victoria felt the eyes of her fellow slaves burn into her skin, she wanted to apologise to them so much yet her throat felt like it was tied closed. Elizabeth finally made her way back with a long coil of rope, she used it to tie Victoria’s hands and went on to tie the rest of new slaves in a line. After that she pulled roughly until all of them got back on their legs. With a glance at V-I, Elizabeth began to pull the slaves around the room. Victoria noticed how V-I’s massive hand was holding down Amanda who was squirming around like a bitch in heat.

It did not take long for the slaves around the room to catch on and start teasing Victoria and the rest of her group. The insults were followed by relentless laughter, pinching and even slaps on the backside. The whole time Victoria glowed red and felt her nipples hardening like rocks, she got her fellow slaves into this and felt the burning iron of V-I’s eyes branding her back. Victoria could no longer take it and started masturbating while begin dragged along. Everyone in the room saw and began laughing at Victoria, the room even filled with the powerful giggles of V-I. Once the initial humiliation wore off Victoria doubled her efforts and began to take in all the comments and teasing, now that everyone knew her perversion she did not hide how much she enjoyed her punishment. With a wide smile and an innocent dirty look, Victoria proudly walked on and made sure everyone got the sight of her flicking herself off in public.

Once the line made a full circle around the room they were once again brought before V-I and made to kneel, Victoria continued her furious strokes until Elizabeth kicked her hands away which made Victoria release a frustrated moan. Once Elizabeth made her way back to the throne V-I picked up Sophie and stroked her hair gently, like a loving owner would do to a pet.

‘Do you all still doubt my words? Just compare this beauty queen to that lousy crone. I read her profile, she lives in a forest on her own with no chance at power or wealth. And how about my dear Sophie? She’s a princess from a powerful kingdom! With a prospect at a handsome husband and a place on a throne, what king would not start a war for such a beautiful wife?’

After finishing her preaching V-I gently reached with her massive fingers to pull down Sophie’s top to reveal her pale, smooth breasts. Sophie turned red in an instant and tried her best to hide her face from everyone, clearly under the effect of the collar.

‘Gather slaves! Complete my harem and give your pleasure to me!’

At this command all the women in the room made their way in front of V-I’s throne where they stood with their legs spread and their hands on top of their head, a position that felt natural to them. After looking around Victoria and the rest of the new slaves followed the rest and stood before V-I. With great enjoyment, V-I started walking around the room along with her ladies as they picked random women to play with. V-I walked up to one of the new slaves and spread her legs, telling the slave to pleasure her Mistress. What followed was a series of giggles as the poor woman tried her best to jump up to V-I’s crotch and even climb her leg at one point.

Around the room moans began emitting as women were bend in all directions and used by the beauty queens. Victoria only watched in jealousy as other women screamed out for their mistresses, Amanda begin one of the most forceful ones, rubbing girls crotches like it was a race. That was when Victoria noticed a chastity belt around Amanda’s waist. Finally Victoria was approached by none other than Elizabeth. The snake woman slithered her way towards Victoria who’s legs began shaking in excitement, Elizabeth continued her approach until her lips made contact with Victoria’s ear.

‘If only you were younger a whore like you could make a man rich. And today you will be my whore.’ Suddenly Victoria detected a hint of an accent and noticed Elizabeth’s slight Asian features, this did not stop her from responding.

‘No.’

Elizabeth snapped her head to face Victoria, looking at her like she saw a ghost. Victoria then smiled at her and said.

‘Take me for free.’ Elizabeth smirked and even gave a sweet laugh.

‘Maybe there is a good slave to be made of you. Get down, free whore.’

Victoria fell to her knees and felt her mouth drooling as she saw Elizabeth’s exposed sex. Without hesitation Victoria pushed her lips towards the beautiful sex only to be stopped by Elizabeth’s hand.

‘No, you may only kiss my legs, free whore.’

Victoria’s legs began to squirm as she desperately wanted to taste her mistress. She began to kiss and lick Elizabeth’s warm thighs, trying her best to make her way to her sex whenever she got a chance, only to be slapped away by her relentless tormentor.

Hours pass and the chamber becomes darker while the atmosphere becomes thicker and the smell of sex resonates throughout the entire chamber. By now the woman who used to stand lost the ability to do so and melted down to the floor where their tormentors continued their torture. It became quickly apparent to Victoria that throughout all this time not a single woman was allowed to climax and so the room was filed to constant begging and even cries of mercy. Some poor women were made to stand on their knees in the corners of the room away from the action and forced to keep their hands on their heads while their sex cried in agony.

Victoria did not notice this but during all this time V-I got back on her throne and began pleasuring herself while watching the constant denial of her slaves. But to be fair who would notice such a detail when in the hands of the all talented Elizabeth, over the hour she showed her skills in bringing Victoria to the very edge of an orgasm only to deny her in the last second, a moment she never missed.

With great satisfaction V-I got up from her throne and let her dress fall to the ground, then she made a slow approach towards Victoria. The grotesque image of V-I’s body was erased from Victoria’s mind and replaced with admiration for such an attractive features that a real woman could never achieve.

‘On your knees, old crone.’

Victoria had little to no strength in her legs but obeying V-I’s orders came before everything else and so she dragged herself towards her great mistress. V-I sat down and no other commands had to be given as Victoria pushed her lips against V-I’s massive sex and tried her best to pleasure the giant in front of her. Even under the control of the collar the lack of experience still showed through and V-I demanded a better job from her slave. Unable to figure out the techniques of oral sex, Victoria instead relied on her desperate desire to climax and doubled her efforts in licking and sucking of the massive organ in front of her.

‘My dear slaves! Some of you have been begging for days, some for weeks and I will finally give you the opportunity for release. As soon as this crone figures out the basic anatomy of a woman I will allow every single one of you to climax. All apart from the crone of course.’

The comment made the women around the room cheer and their hands reached for their desperate sex. Victoria however felt panic, she needed a release more than anything but she kept her hands behind her back like a good slave and worked on her mistress’s body. After getting the hang on it V-I started moaning, a sound that made the women around her cheer Victoria on. Soon enough V-I let out a powerful roar as her climax erupted the women around the room to start crying or some even screamed out their lungs as they finally released weeks of pent up pleasure.

Victoria kept going and felt her eyes begin to water as she begged her mistress with her look, begged for feel what the women around her felt. V-I only smiled and with a single finger she flicked Victoria off.

‘Guards! Take this slave to my cell. And you old crone, you are not permitted to touch yourself.’

Victoria released a frustrated yelp but her mistress’s wishes were absolute. And so Victoria’s hands stayed as far from her crotch as possible while a pair of guards took her, dragging her to the back of the room where Victoria was thrown into the cell and a door was locked behind her.

* * *

Alone with herself, Victoria felt extreme arousal. Her body still begged for sweet release of an orgasm but her mistress forbid her from touching herself, with that in mind she could not help but squirm around in discomfort. Soon enough our hero began to lose her sense of time as she could do nothing or think of nothing else and so, with a heavy heartbeat she eventually passed out due to exhaustion.

Sometime later Victoria woke up to find the cell filled with other sleeping women, clearly V-I’s games must have ended already. As she got up Victoria realised that her hands were once again under her control and with that realisation she desperately reached for her sex. But with a free body also came a clear mind and our hero realised how ridiculous and insane that whole event was. As Victoria did not naturally desire sexual gratification she let go of her crotch and began looking for something to quench her thirst. Seeing a bucket full of water, Victoria practically sank her head in and drunk like a desperate animal. With her basic needs taken care of Victoria felt how sticky her skin was and made her way to the showers on her very unsteady legs. V-I’s cell looked very similar to the one Victoria spend her first night in, if slightly smaller, the shower was in the same place however so our hero got right in.

When the water cleaned her skin and her thirst was quenched, Victoria finally got the opportunity to think straight about what happened to her. My dear reader, you better believe that the fire burning within Victoria could melt this whole prison if it was not contained in her flesh. Violating her body was one thing but V-I violated her mind, she got in there and made Victoria behave like a woman out of a shitty romance novel. The more Victoria reached back to those hours the more angry she got, without anything to relieve her she drove her fist into the wall and questions began to flow her mind.

How the hell do I get out of here?

How the hell do I take off this bloody collar?

How the hell do I MURDER that fucking bitch?!

Questions that lead to more questions that lead to more anger that lead to more rage. With so much questions and not a single solid answer or any idea of where to get answers Victoria turned the shower off and made her way out. As she got out, Victoria instinctually caught the clothes flying at her. She saw that it was a nice looking shirt and a pair of shorts, looking ahead of her Victoria saw a very small, young girl with brown hair tied tightly into a bun at the back of her head.

‘Thanks.’ Whispered Victoria, not wanting to wake up the other women around them.

‘No problem, I pity women like you. V-I can be relentless when it comes to denying her slaves a happy ending.’

‘I don’t care, I’m not much of a sexual deviant.’ At this reply the young girl giggled.

‘Wow! I’m impressed you got your mind back so soon. For new slaves the effects lasts for hours at a time. I’m Marry by the way, I saw how your clothes got ripped during play time so I made you some new ones. Not many slaves around here are as tall as you.’

‘Play time? Is that what the bitch calls it?’ Asked Victoria while putting on her new clothes, surprised at how well they fit her.

‘I would think twice before calling V-I that to her face. You may not be a sexual deviant but she can easily make you into one.’

‘You said you made these clothes, how on earth do you sew in these conditions?’

‘I don’t live in this cell, I’m one of V-I’s favourites.’

‘Favourites?’

‘The Vs usually have a small group of slaves that they especially like. We get to live in better conditions than the rest, I for instance have a sewing station in V-I’s bedroom and I’m the one responsible for making dresses for her and the other favourites.’

‘So, how many of you live in such a luxury?’ This question made Marry smile.

‘It’s not that much of a luxury, she still likes to play with me as her slave. And to answer your question V-I has six favourites.’

With this in mind Victoria managed to put some things together. She did see that V-I wears a necklace with six chips on it and during ‘play time’ she did give better treatment to Elizabeth, Sophie, Amanda and Lisa. With what Marry told her, there is still one more favourite out there that Victoria does not know about. This brought upon a memory of V-I giggling and enjoying herself in the company of her favourites, a sudden thought flashed in Victoria’s mind to kill those six just to make V-I suffer.

Calm down tiger. I’m not a murderer.

‘Well, at least you have something to do around here. But why would you pity me? It’s not like a night without getting off is that bad.’

‘A night yes but as I said, V-I can be relentless. You don’t want to end up like Amanda.’

‘Do I feel a story incoming?’ Asked Victoria, while trying to answer Marry did chuckle a bit.

‘Amanda was just a normal slave when she came here, well I guess we all were. But as V-I tried playing with her, Amanda always found a way to get herself off even if V-I forbid it. I guess you could say that Amanda was naturally a sexual deviant and enjoyed V-I’s play times immensely which really pissed V-I off. That was when Amanda got put into a chastity belt and as far as I know she never experienced an orgasm since then, V-I is always happy to keep her under the control of the collar to made her extra desperate.’

‘I did not expect a favourite like her to be treated like that.’

‘As I said, we’re not safe from V-I’s perversions. While V-I sees all the slaves as her toys we are just special kind of toys. Seeing how much the lack of gratification pained Amanda, V-I eventually took her under her wing and the two became quite close.’

‘Thanks for talking to me and for the clothes as well, they fit like a glove.’

‘No problem, come visit me if V-I ever lets you. You seem like a nice person.’ With that the girl made her way out of the cells. Victoria saw her use a key to get out which finally explained how to open the doors around the ship.

That distraction felt really good, but it also made Victoria miss Irina more and start worrying about what’s happening to her right now. That worry brought Victoria’s mind back into its questioning state where she could not make a single decision. After marching around the room a few times Victoria admitted that she can’t make up her mind about this whole situation, her anger also did not help and so she decided to direct that anger somewhere. As it became clear during her processing, our Victoria does not pay too much attention to her personal hygiene and apart from her body begin quite hairy before it also meant that her nails grew to quite a big size. Victoria sat in the corner of the room and started biting off her nails until she got a pretty sharp one that she then used to scratch the knuckles on her left hand. Soon enough she made four distinct scars.

One for each devil that will taste this fist.

While this did not help her mind sort through all its endless questions, it did however put her anger under control and so our hero could finally start thinking straight on her next move.

After about an hour or two most women in the cell started waking up and the guards brought in breakfast.

‘Our Mistress V-I will be attending the great game today. Those who wish to witness her victory will be transported to the game room.’

I guess V-I has her own personal guards.

This did bring an opportunity for Victoria to see Irina again. No doubt she just experienced hell and there in no saying if she got anyone to talk with like Victoria had with Marry. Victoria really wanted to be there for her friend and got up to leave but her legs stopped her, looking around Victoria saw that most slaves made their way out leaving Victoria alone with one or two who wanted to get more sleep. In absolute privacy Victoria could finally mess with the lock on the cell door and secure a way out, but that would mean she would have to stay and abandon Irina.

I’m so sorry.

With a heavy heart Victoria clenched her fist and did not move. When the guard asked if she’s going, Victoria simply walked deeper into the room.

As she suspected the other slaves who stayed behind either went to sleep or sat on their own in the corner with their hands around their knees. Victoria took a seat next to the door and got a closer look at the lock, she saw that she could see through it which was a good sign and decided to look for something to use as picks. Victoria did remember that the shower she used was in disrepair, being held together with metal wires. After decapitating the shower head Victoria got her hands on some solid tools. It was a great surprise to Victoria just how simple this lock was, a young woman with no idea about locks could never open it but for Victoria is was almost too easy. It made it seem like the lock did not originally belong to this door, the fact that it was at a human height made the lock unusable for someone of the size of a V.

Was this installed specifically for guards?

With something this simple Victoria got her hopes up of possibly creating a spare key. Looking around she saw that the guards left the food bowls in the cell, transferring the leftovers from one to another Victoria hid herself in an empty corner and began smashing apart the wooden object. It took close to an hour but Victoria finally crafted something that a normal person would not recognise as a key but given she had no tools and had to rely on more wood it was an acceptable job. Heading back to the door Victoria used the key very delicately, the wood was old and she did not want to push her luck. She got the lock to open which send a sweet sense of victory to her gut, however due to the fact that V-I’s chamber was filled with drapes all over the place Victoria could not discern if anyone was in the room or not so she decided to wait and hide her key in her clothes.

After making her glorious return, V-I requested for all her slaves to gather before her. Victoria made her way back into the main chamber and looked around the women in the room. She did not know them well enough to figure out how the game went and who was new here or who was lost. Victoria was one of the last ones there and V-I looked at her, releasing a deep sigh.

‘It was fun playing with you yesterday, it was something out of the ordinary. However I do prefer younger models. Guards! Take her back into the cell, I see no reason to give this slave her satisfaction.’

This fit Victoria well, she wanted to smile badly but hid her emotions and followed the guards with no resistance. After a few minutes Victoria could hear that ‘play time’ was in full effect and she had no doubt that V-I was enjoying her new slaves. This meant that there would be no one at the door to the cell, using her makeshift key Victoria gently opened the lock and made her way out.

With various moans and groans filling the room, Victoria used the drapes around her as a camouflage to sneak her way out of the chamber. After making her way out of chamber Victoria was once again faced with the main corridor, she decided to make her way to the right and study the front of the ship more closely. All things considering the corridor was barren with only two or three women walking through, none of them even bothered to glance at Victoria so she kept walking at a natural speed.

Victoria maintained this speed until she got close to the front door and she saw a familiar face looking back at her. The two women run at each other and embraced as soon as they got together.

‘I’m so glad to see you in one piece!’ Said Irina when she got to her friend.

‘I’m so sorry for not coming to see you. V-I’s cell was empty and I thought I could figure out the lock on it.’

‘Well, did you?’

‘I’m standing here and V-I is busy with her orgy so I would say I figured it out pretty well.’

‘I wish I could have your skill so I would not have to deal with V-II again.’

‘I’ve experienced what those psychos do. She did not hurt you did she?’ At this question Irina tried to smile but Victoria did notice her absentmindedly putting a hand on her stomach.

‘I’ll be fine. But let’s not just stand here, I know a place where we can talk.’

‘Lead the way.’

Irina lead the two of them back from where she came from, through the door that started this whole mess. Going all the way back to the area where they were initially stripped Irina continued towards a dirty looking door while Victoria stopped and looked towards where the door outside is.

‘So close yet so far.’

‘I know. V-II allowed me to come this far with no guards looking after me so I think 44 may have been honest about the collars killing us if we step out.’

‘I really don’t want to test the theory.’

‘Come on.’ Once approaching the door Irina started to look around her.

‘Are we expecting anyone to follow us?’ Asked Victoria.

‘To be honest I had a few run-ins with 44. I don’t know why but it’s like she’s following me around and just watching me.’

‘Do not risk it with her, run if you have to. I’ll try my best to protect you when we are together.’

‘I don’t know Vic, I never really felt in danger around 44. There never seemed to be any aggression on her face.’

‘Irina, you crushed her eye and she talked about a fight the last time I saw her. She’s dangerous.’

Irina did not look to persuaded, Victoria did not sense this but as readers we see that Irina held some information back from her friend. She never mentioned that time when 44 came up to her to talk but it looked like she could not get her mouth to open and just left in a hurry. A moment that really confused Irina. To be honest, Irina did not even know herself why she held that from Victoria. Pulling her mind back into the present Irina lead her friend through the door where Victoria had to immediately cover her nose because of the awful smell. The entire room seemed to be filled with large, black bags.

‘What on earth is this stuff?’

‘V-II calls this place a workshop but I never saw any tools around. She just uses this place to throw her trash away, I assume that the guards outside dispose of it.’

‘She uses you as a trash collector? Well Irina, I can positively say that we make a shit addition to this perverted circus.’ Victoria gave a little chuckle as she said this but Irina seemed uncomfortable.

‘Madeline ordered for me to avoid V-II’s play time so I was just reduced to taking out the trash.’

‘Who’s Madeline?’

‘She’s the ship’s doctor, she works at the medical which is the room between V-I’s and V-II’s chambers.’

‘So V-II did hurt you!’

‘Vic, I really don’t want to talk about it.’ Victoria saw just how uncomfortable Irina was and decided to leave the subject, thinking back to her own experience with V-I and how humiliating it was. Instead she decided to change the subject.

‘I was thinking about us making a way out. The way I see it the collar is our main obstacle, I would like to know more about it but I never came across such technology. Also the Vs are a major problem, again I would like to know more about them to see if they have any weaknesses.’

‘Do you really think fighting these giants is a good idea?’

‘Maybe not but I want to keep my mind open for now. Staying in the unknown is really hurting us right now which is why we should search around the ship. If the Vs use similar locks across the entire ship I might be able to get us into any room, maybe we could find some useful information.’

Irina thought about this, the thinking extended for so long that both women leaned against a wall for comfort as they pondered on their next move. Gathering information should be their priority right now, anyway you look at it they are stuck in the enemy’s territory where everything works under their rules. That is when Irina had a thought.

‘Maybe it would be worth visiting Madeline.’

‘The doctor you mentioned?’

‘Yeah, from the sounds of it she knows quite a lot about the Vs. I think she works as a doctor for them as well. Not only that but she seemed very friendly and even gave me a candy from her secret stash when I mentioned knowing you.’

‘Me? I never met Madeline.’

‘I know but she seemed really eager to know more about you. Apparently rebellious behaviour is not common here and you made quite the impression on her during your first day.’

‘Great, I have a reputation now? Do you think this Madeline is trust worthy?’

‘I don’t see a reason we have to tell her anything. Just ask some generic questions and don’t give away that we’re trying to run away.’

‘Ok, this is better than anything else we have.’

‘Which is nothing.’ Irina made her way out of the workshop with Victoria following.

Once outside our heroes made their way back towards the main corridor, slowly walking away from us until they disappear in the distance. We will follow them soon reader, don’t you worry but I kept us behind to share something that our protagonists missed. See, if we look behind us right now we will be able to make out a figure in the distance, a figure that has been standing there for quite some time watching the workshop with great interest.

Passing V-I’s chamber, our heroes come before an unmarked door. Victoria did see it before but was unsure of where it lead. Irina stepped inside and Victoria studied the room. Like all others it was massive to accommodate the Vs yet it looked like there was a little room constructed into the bigger one. There were no walls to this smaller space but Victoria could see a clean bed and tables with various surgical tools, on the other side was a table where a woman was seated. She had to assume this was Madeline and Victoria cold not help but admire this woman. She was young like the rest of slaves around the ship but her figure and demeanour made her look very mature as she looked through several sheets of papers on her desk. Madeline had great looking red hair that slightly curled at the ends and her emerald eyes were accented with a pair of thin glasses.

‘Hey Madeline.’ Irina greeted her as she made her way towards the desk.

‘Good day Irina, how is your stomach...’ Madeline paused as she turned and saw Victoria next to Irina.

‘Oh yeah. This is Victoria, my friend that I told you about.’

‘Good to meet you Madeline.’ Victoria greeted her politely.

Madeline said nothing as a wide smile appeared on her face. She took her glasses off and placed them on the table as she slowly studied Victoria from head to toe, Victoria could almost feel like Madeline was stripping her naked with her eyes.

‘Well, it’s so nice to finally meet you Victoria.’ Madeline had a very mature voice, her every word came out of her mouth with elegance and a hint of seduction.

‘I’ve heard I got a bit of a reputation going around here.’ Victoria’s comment made Madeline laugh before she responded.

‘You could say that. Since I’ve heard about your stunt I wanted to meet you. Someone crazy enough to attempt an escape while in the presence of all four Vs does not come around too often. I always welcome a bit of crazy into my office.’ The last comment was followed by a quick wink.

Victoria froze up, she thought she was under the control of the collar until she reminded herself that nothing sprayed on her tongue. Could it be that Victoria felt natural attraction towards this woman? While Victoria’s mind broke off into a million places at once as it usually does, Madeline did not shy away and kept the eye contact between them locked. Irina felt slightly uncomfortable and decided to break off the silence.

‘I’m glad you two finally met. We were hoping to maybe chat for a bit.’

‘Yes, Irina did say you seemed very friendly. Its hard finding someone to talk to on your first days in a prison run by four giants.’ Victoria tried her best to stay composed.

‘I would love that! I don’t have any patients at the moment so have a seat on the bed ladies.’

Victoria and Irina sat down and made themselves comfortable.

‘Irina told me you got her off from coming back to V-II. That’s quite an impressive authority you have over the Vs.’ While Madeline did seem nice Victoria did not want question her and reveal their intention of learning about the collars.

‘I would not call it authority. While the Vs do some horrible stuff to women on this ship for the sake of their own entertainment, they don’t kill. If a slave is seriously hurt it is up to me to bring them back to health and the Vs usually co-operate.’

‘But you do have your own office and quite a comfortable bed. Sounds to me like the same privileges that favourites get.’ While Victoria said this Irina looked at her confused.

‘Funny you would say that. I actually am a favourite of V-I.’ So Madeline of the missing sixth member.

‘What are favourites?’ Asked Irina. Madeline noticed Victoria tensing up and decided to answer herself.

‘The Vs have a small group of favourites, they are slaves that the Vs have a particular liking towards and so treat them better than others. Most of the time anyways. And you don’t have to worry Victoria, I’m just a simple doctor not a spy.’

‘I’ve met Marry while in V-I’s cell, she actually made this outfit for me.’ Madeline smiled as she heard the name.

‘Ah yes! Marry is one of the nice ones in the group. I would be careful about others.’

‘Believe me, I know.’ A memory of Elizabeth’s devilish fingers flashed in Victoria’s mind. Irina decided to get into the conversation.

‘The last time I was here you said you take care of the Vs as well, how does a human tend to a giant like that?’

‘It does not happen often. I don’t exactly know what the Vs are but I got pretty comfortable with their ‘abilities’. I say abilities because I have no other way to call it, they actually have slight control over the appearance of their bodies which is why they can heal minor injuries themselves. If something major happens they come to me so I can supply them with fluids that automatically repair broken parts.’

‘What could even hurt a giant like that?’ Asked Victoria which made Madeline start laughing so loud the others flinched.

‘Let’s just say you have not seen everything until you witness a pissed V-III throwing V-II across the room.’

‘So they really don’t like one another. I got that impression from how little they talk to each other.’ Replied Victoria.

‘I almost get a sisterly feeling from them. It’s like they hate each other’s guts but at the end of the day they are still a family.’ Madeline’s description surprised Victoria. Up to this point she only saw them as monsters without human qualities.

‘You said they have abilities, what else can they do?’ Asked Irina.

‘I’m not sure how they do it but the Vs can freely control all forms of technology with their mind. It’s how they activate the collars with no manual cords having to be plugged in like during your processing.’

‘I’m not sure if this is safe but could you tell us more about the collars?’ Asked Victoria.

‘As I said, I’m only a doctor. I don’t see the problem with sharing what I know, and I won’t tell V-I if you are worried about that.’ Once she said that Madeline turned to a flat panel in front of her and poked it with her finger. Victoria and Irina were amazed to see images flash and move across the panel, Madeline was just moving and manipulating them with her own fingers. In a few seconds an image of a collar appeared on the surface.

‘I’m not sure how much you lot know about how the human mind works but to put it simply out mind reacts to our senses. Everything we see, everything we hear out brain responds to and changes how we behave. If we see our loved one smile it makes us happy, if a stranger looks aggressive towards us we either run or fight them off. The collar takes advantage of this system, as you may have noticed every time a V wants to control you a liquid sprays on your tongue. This uses your sense of taste which the brain has to respond to, that is when the collar comes in. It essentially guides the brain into how it should react to the taste and what kind of emotions a person should feel towards it.’

This description half confused and half scared our heroes. None of them got much of an education during childhood and Madeline was clearly trying to made the explanation as simple as possible. From what Victoria could gather the Vs have a complete freedom of making them think anything they wish.

Mind control.

‘Any way to take it off?’ Asked Irina.

‘Impossible.’ The answer was so brief that our heroes did not know how to proceed. That was when Madeline went back to her screen and pulled another image in front of them. It looked like a human brain as if it was being held by a metal claw.

‘The collar becomes a part of your brain and thinks alongside it. If there is any way to remove it then the Vs would not tell me about it. But if you want my opinion from a medical stand point, the collar can’t be removed unless you remove your head with it. I’m sorry I have to tell you this.’

‘Don’t worry about it. We’re glad someone around here is straight with us.’ Victoria glanced at Irina next to her who was looking at the floor, clearly distraught.

‘Thank you for your time Madeline, we’ll make our way out if you don’t mind.’

‘Not at all Victoria. Please come see me again, hopefully without me having to do my job.’

Victoria and Irina made their way out of the medical and stood in silence together. Victoria put her hand on Irina’s shoulder.

‘There must be a solution, don’t give up on me.’ This comment made Irina smile.

‘Sorry Vic, I must look depressed. I’m not giving up, and I never intend to. You don’t happen to be a lesbian are you?’

‘A bit of a strange question. I don’t know, I never much thought about sex or even getting with someone in general.’

‘Well, there definitely was something there between you and Madeline. I think she’s quite a fan of you.’

‘Maybe so, and I won’t deny her begin an attractive woman. I still don’t know that to think of her, she is a bit too passive about our situation for my taste.’

‘You think she will be a problem?’

‘No, somehow I don’t. But we will get in trouble if we don’t make our way back to the Vs.’

‘I guess, you’ll be at tomorrow’s game right?’

‘Yes, I don’t plan to spend more time with V-I then I have to. See you tomorrow.’

‘See you Vic.’

As our heroes make their way back into their cells. We once again stay back to witness the same figure watching from a distance. However they are closer than before, close enough for us to see that it is none other than 44.

* * *

When we finally catch up with our hero we see that she now entered V-I’s chamber and quietly made her way back to the cell while hiding behind the drapes. From the sound of it the massive orgy in the middle of the room was still in full swing, Victoria cursed V-I under her breath for dragging her perversions for so long. When she finally reached the door to the cell Victoria looked around one more time and saw that a room next to the cell was open, she could only assume it was V-I’s bedroom. Out of sheer curiosity our protagonist made her way inside.

The bedroom was not too different from the main chamber, filled with extravagant decorations and a large bed in the middle. The bed itself was so massive that Victoria recognised it would be too large for even V-I, next to it were six human sized beds. Assuming these belonged to the favourites Victoria’s back began to ache with envy, maybe visiting Madeline again would be worth it just to relax on the bed she has in her office. Turning to the right Victoria saw an array of dresses and all manner of clothing hanged around the place, both in human size and some that would fit V-I. While making her way through the maze of outfits Victoria began to hear a mechanical noise coming from a distance, after making her approach she was that it was in fact Marry working on her sewing machine.

‘I don’t know what’s worse, teasing all those women out there or making you work all the time.’ Victoria made her approach and Marry smiled as she saw her.

‘I don’t work all the time. Besides, I enjoy what I do. And what are you doing here?’

‘You did invite me to visit did you not?’

‘I guess, but I did say that if should be under V-I’s permission.’

‘I’m sure there was a permission there somewhere, kind of hard to tell through all those moans.’ Marry giggled at the remark and motioned Victoria to come closer.

‘Well, you might as well watch me for a bit before you get punished.’

Victoria watched intently as the girl put together an amazing looking cyan dress with a decorative flower on the shoulder.

‘Your work looks great, how do you come up with this stuff?’ Asked Victoria as she glanced at other outfits around her. All looking very foreign to her.

‘I don’t. I work my hardest but I’m not too good at designing. It’s Sophie who describes or sketches them for me, V-I really likes the clothing style of her country.’

‘So she’s foreign is she? I remember V-I joking about her begin royalty based on her looks.’

‘She wasn’t joking, Sophie is a daughter of a king. I can’t pronounce the country she comes from but she was here to visit a potential husband when she was kidnapped and put to slavery with the rest of us. With V-I’s fixation on fashion, Sophie quickly became her favourite and I have been making everything they can imagine for themselves.’

‘I guess no one is safe from the Vs. That does explain her bratty attitude, maybe you and Madeline are the only decent ones out of the group.’

‘Don’t say that! I like Madeline too but Sophie can be really nice when you get close to her. I really like when she stays up with me finish a dress we’ve been working on for some time.’ This comment was followed by Marry’s face lighting up red, something that Victoria chose to ignore.

‘Maybe so, but don’t make excuses for that snaky one. She sends chills down my spine.’

‘I know what you mean. Elizabeth can be real difficult sometimes.’

‘Can you tell me a bit about her?’

‘Just a bit is all I have, we don’t really talk very often. From what I can gather from her conversations with V-I, Elizabeth use to work in the circus and use her flexible body to entertain people. Later in life she was left on the street and was forced to become a prostitute to get by. The details are gross and make me sick but she’s not afraid to share every detail of her work with V-I. Apparently she can fake enjoyment no matter what her clients ask of her and she never refused work before, this also meant that she got really good at reading people and how to please them. You could say she became V-I’s right hand during play time as she always stays calm and keeps slaves under her control while V-I gets too excited sometimes.’

‘A colourful bunch you lot are. I can stay and chat for a bit if you would like.’

‘That would be nice Victoria but you better get out of here. I don’t want you to get into trouble.’

‘I’ll come see you later if you don’t mind.’

‘No problem, see you around.’

Making her way out into the main chamber Victoria could still hear the sounds of the orgy going on in the background while she sneaks close to the wall back towards the cell. She did not however hear the silent footsteps behind her, only when the long fingers from a skinny hands touch her back did Victoria turn to look at her stalker.

‘Well well, how did old crone get out of her birdcage?’ Whispered Elizabeth as she slithered towards Victoria.

‘You can be pretty silent for a whore, I thought you lot were paid to scream for small cocks.’ This comment provoked Elizabeth to slap Victoria. Our hero did not react and instead smirked in satisfaction.

‘Funny crone are you? But not fast I think.’ Elizabeth launched herself at Victoria and got behind her in an instant. Then Victoria felt an elbow strike her back and fell on the floor where Elizabeth got on top of her and went through Victoria’s clothes until she found the wooden key.

‘Look here. Old crone was busy she was.’

Victoria wasted no time getting up. She was not about to give up to this skinny rake and so the two women got into a fight. Elizabeth would have fallen in a single strike from Victoria’s fists but her speed was enough to avoid each punch. With a smirk Elizabeth ducked, letting Victoria drive her fist into the nearby pillar. While Victoria recovered, Elizabeth already got behind her and pushed Victoria against the pillar. Spinning her around, Elizabeth’s hands worked like lighting and strapped Victoria’s hands and legs to the pillar.

‘Our great Mistress is happy about her good performance in game today. I see many hours more in play time, old crone can help with romantic mood by adding some music for us.’ Elizabeth pointed to the other pillars where slaves were strapped and moaning out in pleasure. Then she inserted something long inside Victoria that immediately started vibrating. Before she left Elizabeth plugged something into the back of Victoria’s collar and activated it with a press of a button. Victoria assumed this must have been the manual control that Madeline was talking about.

Not many thoughts crossed her mind next as the collar sprayed Victoria’s tongue and the vibrations focused her attention. Suddenly Victoria could only admire V-I in the middle of the room and feel a wetness between her legs just thinking about pleasing V-I’s giant, flawless body. It did not take long for Victoria’s arousal to made the vibrations much more intense and make her lips to sing in pleasure. With a satisfied look Elizabeth turned and made her way to the middle of the room, leaving Victoria on the pillar.

After about half an hour Victoria finally managed to pull her lose tongue back into her mouth and curse the damn machine between her legs, after so long she still did not get off due to the bloody thing cutting off every so often. With her fists clenched and her body bucking on its own Victoria realised that she could think freely to an extent, the manual control of the collar does not seem as powerful as when it’s being used by a V. In this half aroused state Victoria tried harder to take her mind away from the devil between her legs.

Looking at the middle of the chamber Victoria could see how V-I retreated back to her throne to watch her perverted fantasies with Lisa next to her. From their conversations Victoria could see how V-I and Lisa have a very close relationship with each other, not as lovers but as friends. Their giggles and gossip could be heard across the room, even over the orchestra of lewd music filling the chamber. Victoria could not help criticising the grotesque attempt that the two women have made to improve their looks, only reducing themselves to pornographic dolls dancing around in outfits far too small for them.

Those bitches disserve each other.

Digging her teeth into her lip, Victoria found it hard to ignore just how hard her nipples have gotten, even fantasising about having Madeline come to her and embracing them with her soft lips. Shaking her head Victoria looked around the room again to see Amanda frolicking around the room. In her current state Victoria could also feel pity towards the woman with a steel belt around her hips, seeing just how stained and worn the part around the crotch is. At first glance Amanda seemed happier than anyone in the room as she jumped from one woman to another and played with them, knowing her situation it would however be more accurate that poor Amanda was so desperate she just could not hold herself still.

With her mind coming back to its original state Victoria could feel her anger come through and her eyes were set back to her captor. Victoria gave her best defiant look, daring V-I to look in her direction, the lack of any supernatural abilities meant that the giant just kept her attention at the orgy.

Once the heat of passion worn off, the slaves were finally allowed to return to the cell without the gratifying feeling of an orgasm like V-I and her companions got. When released from the pillar, Victoria’s legs were too weak to lift her and so she had to crawl herself back to the cell. Seeing that the sleeping mats closest to the door were already taken, Victoria just collapsed on the floor, not seeing any difference between the two. It took her less than ten seconds to fall asleep.

* * *

The next day came and Victoria woke up later than usual, seeing slaves around the cell already eating their breakfast. In fact it was an announcement of the next game that woke her up from sleep. Victoria’s legs still felt weak but with her mind back in full gear she ignored the discomfort and made her way towards the food. She would not miss this game, she did promise Irina after all.

When in the game room, Victoria made the trek up the stairs to the stands where Irina was already seated.

‘You look like shit Vic, are you alright?’

‘Never play with snakes unless you want to get bit.’

‘Fully noted, now sit before you fall.’

Victoria took the seat next to Irina with gratitude and relaxed her legs. The Vs entered soon after and began their game with as little enthusiasm as always.

‘I don’t think this is a good place to talk, maybe we should head back to the workshop.’ Whispered Irina.

‘We have time, they play for a while and I want to see how this game goes.’

As usual one of the giants handed out cards while the next two offered their chips. This followed by more chips being added to the table while more cards were revealed in the middle, at the end of a round all the players showed their cards and one gathered the chips. It really seemed that the one with the best cards won the round but without knowing the rules it was impossible to figure out what cards held a higher value. Apart from that Victoria could note that from time to time one or two of the giants pushed their own cards to the middle which removed them from the round while the others finished playing. With her curiosity quenched she nudged Irina.

‘Ok, let’s head out.’

While the two made their way down the stands they saw two guards in front of the door.

‘No good, these assholes don’t even let you go to the toilet in the middle of the game.’ Explained Irina.

‘Kick me in the crotch.’

‘What?!’

‘Just do it.’ Confused Irina planted her knee into Victoria’s sensitive crotch which made her curl up in pain.

‘H..help me to the fucking door!’ When the two approached one of the guards made her way towards them.

‘I need to go to the damn medical!’ Barked Victoria.

The guard stepped back in fear from the intensity of the remark and held her arms up as she let our duo go through. Once outside Victoria used the wall to brace herself and they made their way back to the workshop with no further resistance. By the time they reached the door, Victoria could finally walk straight and braced herself for the incoming smell.

Once inside the workshop, Victoria was happy to see that most of the rubbish had been thrown out leaving only a few bags. While Victoria and Irina look for a place to sit we turn to see a familiar face standing by the door.

‘Slaves who chose to watch the game are expected to wait until it’s finished.’ Called out 44.

In an instant Victoria stood in front of Irina and raised her fists in defence. 44 took a few steps towards the pair and Victoria could see a heavy looking machine in her hands, 44 threw it towards them.

‘Plug this into the back of your collars.’

This machine must have been a manual control for the collars. Victoria thought back to their previous fight and how easy it was for 44 to overpower her. This time however Victoria was responsible for protecting Irina and so will not fail, her mind already filling with possible strategies. One detail that Victoria did not consider before is 44’s eye, it was only been a few days since it was crushed by Irina and so it should still be pretty sensitive and a good target for a hit. With this strategy in mind Victoria got herself ready for a fight, which is when Irina stopped her.

‘Let’s just do what she says.’ She said while looking at 44. Victoria could see how 44 averted her eyes, almost like she was uncomfortable looking Irina straight in the eye.

‘Are you insane Irina, that’s one of the manual controllers for the collars that Madeline talked about. She will be able to control us with that.’

‘Trust me Victoria, I think this is a better solution.’

Victoria was unable to figure out what Irina was thinking about, 44 has been stalking her for days and she was responsible for 44’s injury. Listening to 44 could mean real trouble yet Irina has a sure look in her eyes, Victoria did not feel good about giving up but if they are to work together she needs to be able to trust Irina. With a slight nod Victoria and Irina picked up the cords from the machine and plugged them to the back of their collars, with that complete 44 took a step forward and placed her foot on the controller.

‘You two have been causing trouble for the Vs since you.. umm... As a guard of this ship it is my responsibility to....’ 44 was having serious trouble finishing her sentences, looking at the floor rather that facing Victoria or Irina. Apart from that Victoria could notice that 44 put no emotion into her little ‘speech’.

After she gave up on finishing, 44 crossed her arms and pressed a button on the machine which activated Victoria’s and Irina’s collars at the same time. Turning to face Irina, Victoria could feel powerful lust towards her friend. Victoria tried resisting and telling herself that they were only friends but her mind was now begin overtaken by the collar and all further resistance was futile. Besides, it was not like Victoria wanted to resist, Irina was every girl’s wet dream and her dark skin offered all kinds of exotic pleasures. Wanting to take her right here on the floor, Victoria snatched her friend’s arm and pulled her in for a kiss, a move so forceful that it made Irina gasp and 44 take a quick step forward with wide eyes.

Victoria did not care and pulled off Irina’s shirt so she could fill her hands with Irina’s soft breasts. With hours upon hours of watching Elizabeth play with slaves, Victoria got a solid idea of how to please a woman. She moved down to Irina’s neck which she berated with kisses, making her friend moan out and embrace Victoria. Felling her sensitive crotch fire up again Victoria took Irina’s throat between her teeth like an animal and pushed her friend on the ground where Victoria got on top of her and completely stripped Irina.

Victoria could see the pleasure in Irina’s eyes as she reached up to feel Victoria’s body. Throwing her shirt off Victoria offered her friend her breast while she pushed a hand in between Irina’s legs. Irina took Victoria’s nipple with gratitude and lovingly sucked on it while Victoria’s fingers danced between her wet sex, her movements were not as graceful as Elizabeth’s but Irina still begged for more with her moans.

44’s face was now red as she watched Irina closely. Victoria did not care about begin ignored and got up from Irina who let out a desperate gasp. Victoria gave her friend a smile before she got on top of her again, this time with her head between Irina’s legs. With sounds of pleasure filling the room, our lustful heroes tasted each other as they build toward their climax.

Victoria could feel Irina’s flesh twitch and doubled her efforts as she felt herself approach the edge as well. With their tongues desperately lapping at each other, Irina’s voice erupted in pleasure and Victoria nearly bit her own tongue at how intense her orgasm was after all the teasing from V-I. Victoria fell on the group, completely exhausted and 44 stood above the women as they gasped for breath. 44 helped Victoria put her clothes back on and grabbed her by her arm.

‘Get back to your cell as soon as you can.’ She ordered Irina as 44 dragged Victoria from the workshop.

Without any words shared between them, 44 lead Victoria back to V-I’s cell and threw her in. When resting on a sleeping mat, Victoria wondered what that whole this was about, why would 44 make them have sex together? Was she trying to get them in trouble? Such questions filled her mind as Victoria slowly returned to normal. About two hours later she could hear noise from the main chamber and assumed that V-I got back from the game, not long after a pair of guards entered the cell and dragged Victoria out. On the way Victoria was stripped of all her clothing and pushed down on her knees before a very angry looking V-I.

‘I knew an old bird like you could be trouble but you have been a pain to me since the day you entered my ship! I curse those damn hunters for bringing someone like you into the game.’ V-I’s anger was pure and unrestricted, her words accompanied with spit shooting out of her lips and eyes burning with rage. All the women around the room watched closely as Victoria did not even flinch while the giant was screaming in her face.

‘I expected you to bitch, I expected you to defy me, I expected you to bore me but never in my life would I think that an old crone like you would make something like this!’ When finishing the sentence V-I trusted Victoria’s makeshift key in front of her face. Elizabeth’s smirk was seem even from the corner of Victoria’s vision but she always suspected Elizabeth would snitch at Victoria. A bigger surprise was that V-I did not mention anything about Victoria sneaking out of the game which meant that 44 must have kept quiet.

While Victoria’s attention was focused on V-I, we as readers can take a wider look to notice the whispers and gossip surrounding the chamber. Every woman present started talking about Victoria as soon as V-I showed of the key, suddenly the hopeless slaves had someone to look up to, someone who was brave enough to defy the evil giants. The slaves of this ship have finally found their hero.

‘Thankfully we have the skills necessary to train a bitch like you. And like the bitch you are, you will be trained to crawl between your master’s legs and beg for their attention.’ V-I returned to her throne where she sat with her companions.

At that moment Victoria felt her collar activate and braced herself for another day of torture.

End of chapter 2.