The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

V-V

By DanielleK ()

Chapter 4

V for Vigorous Strength

If beauty is abstract and hunger is governed by status than what attribute could we use to separate those superior from the rest of the population. One thing that comes to mind is strength as it is something that requires patience and endurance to evolve. Personal strength or even strength in numbers can be a great attribute when conquering nations or asserting dominance. However, physical strength is also tied to mental strength, to grow strong a person has to overcome any barrier set upon them and push forward no matter the pain they go through. Our Victoria for instance has been humiliated, mind controlled, fed beyond her limits and most recently had to push a key out of her anus without anyone seeing and hide it in the stands while making her way to the exit from the game room, if all of that didn’t beat her down does that mean she’s an example of true strength?

The Vs have already exited the game room and the guards were busy organising the slaves. Victoria already knew where to go but yet she still waited for as long as she could to see if Irina would return. Seeing her absence Victoria decided to make her way out of the room and hope that her friend was not in trouble. Once out she found herself on the other side of the round corridor that she has not used up to this point, ahead of her she saw a massive door with V-III written on it and proceeded forward expecting her new captor to already be inside. However before she took a step a deep and powerful voice that shook her insides spoke to her.

‘I’m glad we finally get to meet properly. But I must admit, it was worth waiting based on all the rumours I’ve been hearing over the week.’ Victoria turned to see V-III leaning on a wall with her arms crossed and a smile on her face as she looked down on her.

‘I though you would be inside already.’

‘I wanted to accompany you. If you don’t mind that is.’ After saying this V-III started moving slowly towards the door to her chamber. With her massive size she could have walked inside in just a few steps but she was letting Victoria walk normally next to her. Our hero did not know how to interpret V-III’s attitude, or why she was begin so polite.

‘You don’t seem like the rest of the Vs to me, I don’t imagine you in any sort of games or rituals so I’m going to be straight with you. Why are you so interested in me?’ Victoria saw V-III smile at the question before answering.

‘I want nothing more from you than honesty Victoria, rest assured I’m going to be straight with you as well. You wouldn’t know this but out little game started out with only one hundred chips.’

‘I did hear about that actually.’

‘Clever girl. Well, as you might imagine the game me and the rest of the Vs played was very chaotic at the start. We had no guards yet and the rules were still flexible, this caused a lot of our slaves at the time to become disobedient or even violent towards us. I embraced that fully, loving the challenge but the rest of my companions were in over their head. Ultimately it was decided that future sets of slaves would consist of younger women who could not fight back. Because of that this place quickly became boring and uneventful, for years the slaves have only been crying to spare them instead of fighting back. Until you came in that is.’

‘You’re not making any sense V-III. You’re a slaver, for what reason would you want your slaves to defy you?’ V-III did not answer but did let out a chuckle before opening the door to her chamber and inviting Victoria in.

Once inside Victoria saw that V-III’s chamber was fully open like V-II’s chamber but the difference came in the fact that there was no furniture to speak of. The only feature that Victoria could notice were lanterns hang from the ceiling that lit up the room. V-III was still walking with her and together they approached the middle of the room where a large group of slaves have gathered. Only a few steps into the room Victoria noticed that the hard floor ended and was replaced by a soft mat that actually felt good on her feet after so many days of walking on a cold, metal surface. Once she got closer, Victoria naturally walked towards the group while her companion continued ahead to face them all. Looking around Victoria could see women shaking and looking at V-III with fear in their eyes. This slightly worried Victoria as she did not know what kind of a fetish V-III had, she could not however recall Madeline ever talking about V-III’s slaves coming to her for medical attention.

Victoria could not shake a nervous feeling in her gut. Unlike V-I and V-II, this chamber did not feature a throne, Victoria just assumed that all the Vs had some sort of god complex but V-III seamed different. She was still looking down at her slaves but only because of her size, Victoria could not sense any ill will in her eyes, V-III actually looked happy to see her slaves. A look that friends would share, not a master and her slaves. While this should be a good sign, Victoria did not believe that a giant slaver who plays card games over women’s freedom can have good intentions which made her wonder what is really going on here.

‘Welcome to all my returning slaves! And the ones joining us for the first time.’ V-III offered Victoria her trademark smirk.

‘There is plenty of action ahead of us and I for one can’t wait. If I were you I would get myself ready.’

Once this was said the women in the group began backing up in fear. All apart from our brave Victoria who stood proud with steady legs, ready to face the giant. That however came to a stop when she was pulled back by someone grabbing on to her shit, that was when a much older woman passed Victoria to stand at the front. This woman looked old enough to be Victoria’s mother, and her muscular frame combined with her short gray hair made her look like a man. She was accompanied by another woman who stood right next to the older one. From the back this woman looked like a child with just how small she was, to add to that she had extremely long brown hair that almost completely covered her face and her shoulders slacked forward like an awkward teen. Her big eyes added to that childish look yet her facial features revealed her to be closer to Victoria’s age. The two definitely knew each other well as they stood their ground together like two commanders trying to lead their soldiers into battle.

While still begin held in the unknown, Victoria braces herself and makes sure her body is ready for anything that might be coming. V-III’s excitement was clear as day as her muscles began to twitch and her breathing increased to a point where her chest began rising and falling with great force. Then she rose her voice to address everyone present.

‘The thrill of a fight! This is what we will all strive towards today. I see you humans as the most beautiful yet the most pathetic creatures on this planet. I could come up and crush every single one of you with no effort, not only me but most animals in this world could to the same. Yet your beauty comes when you all come together! Every weak insect coming together create a powerful tide that conquered this world and shaped it after yourself.’

In the middle of this speech Victoria could feel her collar activate. Suddenly, adrenaline started pumping throughout her body and create a euphoric feeling in her mind. The feeling in her mind could only be compared with riding the world’s tallest rollercoaster, the feeling of a black hole opening inside you and sucking up all of your organs, the feeling of fear morphing itself into an unexplainable thrill. If Victoria sat on the rollercoaster than V-III would be the mountain you slowly climb before the eventual fall, while you want to get over that point already you still take in the anticipation and bask in it.

‘Your legends are filled with brave heroes taking down great dragons and titans. Such stories are bullshit! You are nothing on your own, an insignificant piece of dust incapable of anything significant. You have to stand together! Together you will conquer all, together you will take down the dragon!’

Victoria was not the only one ready for a fight. The women behind her who were cowering before have now began to push forward with fists clenched and fire burning in their eyes. The two at the front did their best to hold everyone back and control the situation.

‘Now prove it! Show me I’m right! Form together and take down the beast standing right in front of you!’

Once those word were spoken the women at the front let the group launch themselves at V-III. Victoria began running at the giant at full speed, noticing the older woman ahead of her and wondering where the other one went. That question was quickly answered as Victoria noticed her in the distance, the little woman fired off like a bullet and nearly closed the distance between her and V-III while the rest were not even half way. That kind of speed was almost inhuman, as soon at V-III entered her range she kicked her leg at the small woman who flipped into the air and fired off again as soon as she hit the ground. Her agility was something to behold and Victoria desperately wanted to join her, seeing that other younger women were now passing her and closing on V-III.

What happened next made Victoria’s heart skip a beat as she witnessed V-III throwing one of her slaves away and stomping down on another. That was when panic took over and Victoria realised why V-III’s slaves never make it to the medical.

She kills them! She’s a fucking killer!

Everything inside our hero screamed for her to run but the collar pushed her forward into the bloody battlefield. It was not until she got close to V-III that she noticed the women who were just killed get up and fight like nothing has happened to them. This sadly took precious seconds away from her as V-III threw her fist towards Victoria and she did not have enough time to avoid the attack. V-III’s massive fist grabbed Victoria’s leg and threw her away to the back of the room, as soon as Victoria made contact with the ground she expected her bones to be pulverized but instead she her body glided on the floor until she came to a gentle stop.

Looking back toward V-III, Victoria’s eyes finally opened to what was happening. V-III was pulling her punches. Victoria never saw such fighting techniques but V-III managed to defend herself from hundreds of women attacking her all at the same time and not hurt a single one. Every time she kicked she did it gently enough to only trip her opponent, every time she stomped down only her toes made contact with the ground leaving the woman under safe, every time she threw someone she did it at such an angle and just enough force to made the woman glide safely along the floor instead of making hard impact, even the soft mat took much of the shock and left Victoria with not even a scrape.

Her mouth was left agape at seeing this happen. Something like this was close to impossible to achieve, V-III was practically swarmed from all directions yet even the women in her blind spots were perfectly safe in the chaos of the fight. V-III must have years if not decades of fighting experience to pull something like this off. Victoria’s train of thought was broken as someone grabbed her arm and pushed her back towards the fight. Looking to her left Victoria saw that it was in fact the older woman.

‘Get to her blind spot! Just keep moving, don’t stop and let us work.’

Our hero had no idea what work she was talking about but Victoria knows to always listen to her elders and so she tried her best to get behind V-III and keep moving when she turns. V-III did get distracted, probably because of her liking towards Victoria, however she still fought off everyone that came her way. Victoria heard a mechanical movement and looked behind her to see a moving platform carrying a giant axe. V-III did not hesitate and picked it up, throwing it at the childish looking woman, Victoria was shocked as there was no pulling back an axe in mid air. Luck seemed to be on the woman’s side as the axe accidently hit one of the lanterns and missed its target.

Looking at this childish figure, Victoria could see that apart from dodging V-III’s attacks she has done nothing but run around in circles. Victoria could only guess this was part of the plan and wondered if they were trying to tire out V-III. When trying to approach from behind our hero tripped on a metal wire that has been anchored to the floor.

When did this get here?

While Victoria did see movement in the corner of her vision she was not able to catch up to it. Slowly her mind was beginning to overload with information due to sheer chaos that was happening during the fight. None of the slaves let up (mostly due to the collars) and after just a few more minutes it became clear that V-III was running out of stamina, seeing this Victoria doubled her efforts to tire out the giant. After begin thrown off one more time Victoria saw V-III throwing a punch at one of the women, our hero sprinted in to push the girl out of the way but the punch would have not connected either way as V-III’s fist was trapped between several sturdy wires.

Where are they coming from?

Hearing a giggle Victoria looked up to see another woman her age sitting on one of the ceiling support. She had long, black hair tied in a pony tail and thin lips that formed into a sly smirk.

‘Take her down now!’ Screamed the older one.

Victoria noticed more wires wrapped around V-III’s limbs and her chest. With a combined effort all the slaves started pulling on the wires, the weight of nearly two hundred women took down the giant to her knees. The assault did not end there as more women jumped up on V-III to force her down to the ground, Victoria followed the lead and got a hold of V-III’s leg to immobilise her. The older woman run up to V-III and thrown a rope over the giant’s neck, together with other slaves they began choking V-III to submission.

It was clear that the slaves have won and the evil giant has been defeated. Victoria marvelled at their victory, at the strategic approach taken in such a chaotic moment and at how helpless V-III was at this moment. That is when our hero felt a tingle between her legs, V-III has been completely tied to the floor and she was at the mercy of her slaves. The women around her must have realised the same thing as they all looked at each other in disbelief. Those standing between V-III’s legs took their advantage and roughly bit into V-III’s sex. This made the giant moan helplessly which only made Victoria more aroused, wanting to join the fun our hero pushed her sex against V-III’s leg and started pleasuring herself against the rough skin. The slaves around her followed and they used every part of V-III to pleasure themselves, the question is why shouldn’t they? At this moment V-III was just their giant toy, a massive doll for them to play with as they wanted. The spelunkers around V-III’s breasts began their trek up the mountains of flesh, ripping the giant’s clothes as soon as they got up. With the combined stimulation of her sex and breasts V-III began thrashing around in pleasure which made her flesh twitch and vibrate, making the experience that much enjoyable for the slaves.

Their sexual conquer continued for hours and the slaves took turns using different parts of V-III. When Victoria finally got access to V-III’s breasts, she bit mercilessly into her nipples and watched the giant squirm under her. This whole time her climax was building up and now she felt like going over the edge, not only Victoria but all of the slaves present clung to a part of V-III and all achieved their victorious orgasm together. The orgasm combined with the epic sense of victory made for the most satisfying sexual experience Victoria has ever lived through. The consequence was that her muscles were how screaming for rest. The entire room collapsed and the women slept together on the soft floor.

* * *

With some time passed, our hero slowly opens her eyes to see that the room was now clouded in darkness. Looking around her she could see the giant sleeping peacefully with women on top or next to her, Victoria realised she was sitting up and looked back to see that she was back to back with the older woman who took the lead in the fight.

‘Is this how usual days look like with V-III?’ Asked Victoria. The woman looked tired but turned her head to answer.

‘It could be worse. She could take the fight seriously.’ A slight chuckle came out of Victoria’s tired lips.

‘I’m Batilda.’

‘Victoria.’

‘I know, V-III was been talking about you since you joined the game. And I did hear rumours of your activities around the ship. No wonder V-III has an eye for you.’

‘I still can’t figure her out. All the other Vs want to dominate every slave hey get and punish them when they do something wrong. Yet V-III wants to beaten down and taken advantage of?’

‘I don’t particularly care for the sexual side of V-III. What I do know is that she holds utmost respect for the art of war and admires the strength hidden within the human body.’

‘You seem to know V-III pretty well, you certainly know how to bring her down.’

‘I’m one of the oldest slaves in this ship. I have been by V-III’s side for years.’ This description made Victoria assume that Batilda must belong to V-III’s favourites.

‘I hope you don’t mind me saying it but based on your age I assume you come from a time when the guards must have been relatively new. How did the Vs capture slaves beforehand?’

‘If you need to know I was the one to bring up the idea of guards on the ship. I was the head of guard before someone younger and more capable took over the role. I don’t know how the Vs collected slaves but I was approached by V-III herself. Long ago I have failed as a knight which resulted in the death of my king. Not knowing what to do I resolved to end my life in shame before she stopped me. She asked me if she could be the one to kill me, seeing the monstrous figure I fought against her, seeing my skills as a warrior V-III recruited me to the ship, I had nothing better in life so I followed. I have lived on the ship ever since and acted as V-III’s right hand.’

With that description Victoria had no doubt that Batilda was one of the favourites. She could detect pride in the knight’s words, pride and admiration for V-III. This impressed our hero, in her experience the favourites did not like their V or only agreed with their sexual perversions. Batilda however held great respect towards V-III, without the collar having to be activated the two seemed like old friends.

‘I didn’t know the Vs go out.’

‘Not after I set up the guard. They prefer to stay inside and keep their existence a secret from humanity. Why, I do not know and I choose not to ask.’

‘How about that other woman you were with? That little one, you two seem to work together pretty well.’

‘That was Cassandra. Follow my advice and stay as far away from her as possible. We call her...call her the Devil’s Ladybird.’ Victoria could see the exhaustion in Batilda’s face and reminded herself of her age. Not wanting to keep the woman up, Victoria kept her mouth shut and allowed the ancient warrior to fall back to sleep.

Some questions were still left in Victoria’s mind. Like the identity of that dark haired woman who set up the traps around the room. The same woman which Victoria could not find in the room right now. While searching Victoria did see a lonely figure in the distance, it was the Devil’s Ladybird who was sleeping with her knees up and her face pressed to her legs. Victoria realised that she has not felt this peaceful since the day she came on this ship, very ironic considering V-III’s hobbies.

As Batilda fell into slumber her body started slowly sliding down from Victoria’s back. Our hero held Batilda’s head and gently lowered down the old soldier. Victoria grabbed an abandoned shirt from the floor and folded it to serve as a pillow, sliding it under Batilda’s head. The room fell into complete silence and Victoria considered going back to sleep herself, that was until she hear the most faint sound of skin sliding against skin. Victoria looked towards V-III to see that the women who were sleeping on her were now gently sliding off and resting on the soft floor. After achieving her delicate task the giant slowly rose up and stepped between her slaves to leave them all in peace while she made her way across the room. Turning around, V-III’s eyes locked on Victoria and a smirk formed on her lips, silently she pointed at Victoria and motioned for her to follow.

Victoria rose on her bare feet and made her way across the room as silently as she could, navigating the women around her like a mine field. When she proceeded toward V-III, the giant has already entered a room that must have been her bedroom, Victoria walked all the way to the door before looking back. The sight was beyond imagination and it filled Victoria with a strange feeling she could not describe, so many bodies laying on the ground after such a battle. Usually such a sight could provoke tears or loss of hope, watching so many loved ones perished in the flames of war. Such emotions did not exist during this moment as every single soldier on this battlefield was still alive, they were in one piece, they were safe, they were happy. What were these emotions in our hero’s heart? Could it possibly be admiration for the giant keeping her here? Could that really be possible?

Once inside, Victoria studied the room to find it as plain as the main chamber. Such a room could only be used during a night as it offered nothing besides some beds and storage for the weapons by the back wall. Looking closely, each weapon was placed on one of those moving platforms that V-III used during the fight, with her ability to control technology V-III could probably make her weapons follow her into any battle using these platforms. A thought entered Victoria’s mind, she wondered if these are the weapons the 44 was talking about, if so then they can be thrown out of the plan as no one could use weapons of this size apart from a giant. Looking back towards the main bed Victoria could see that (while still giant) V-III’s bed was the smallest bed she has seen, it would still fit her well but it was not as extravagant and luxurious as V-I’s or V-II’s beds. Next to it were four more beds, there was no doubt in Victoria’s mind that Batilda and Cassandra were V-III’s favourites, the one who set up the traps was a contender as well. Victoria could remember V-III having numbers written on her arm but she could not recall them right now.

V-III was patiently waiting by her bed and Victoria approached her, the giant offered a helping hand and lifted Victoria up on her bed. As soon as Victoria relaxed on the bed she felt an intense aching pain, after so many days of sleeping on the floor a comfortable bed like this was almost torture for her back. She tried her best to relax her muscles and felt the whole shape of the bed sink as the massive weight of V-III laid down next to her.

Both women just laid there without any words being shared. While not facing V-III, Victoria still knew that the giant was looking at her, our hero did not feel any danger. This was definitely a strange moment as Victoria was now in a presence of a V yet she did not feel any anger flowing through her. V-III still had her perversions like the rest but took great care in keeping her slaves safe and even encouraged disobedient behaviour. Victoria glanced down and looked at her scarred knuckles, a though entered her mind.

Maybe not all of them are bad.

V-III’s chuckle filled the room, almost like she heard Victoria think. The thought was silly and Victoria shrugged this off as V-III still feeling the thrill of their fight.

‘I can’t wait for you to join our game.’ Commented V-III. Victoria’s head snapped up to her faster than lighting.

‘What did you just say?’ V-III’s face could not contain her massive smirk.

‘When you finally decide to challenge us I will support you in getting in. And believe me when I say this, all the Vs belong in hell, there is no good in us.’

Victoria’s body was frozen and she felt cold sweat run down her back. The possibility of these giants reading her mind did not even occur as it was simply preposterous to think so. This changed absolutely everything and for the first time since coming to this ship our hero felt true terror. This did not stop her from questioning V-III.

‘Why would you help me?’

‘I have no intention of helping you Victoria. By now you should have realised how much I desire a true challenge. Everything on this ship is easy, from the game to the slaves, sometimes I feel like I’m losing time just because I’m so bored and my mind takes over on autopilot.’ Victoria did not know what that meant but V-III continued.

‘Having someone like you join the game could turn out to be the most exciting thing that has happened on this ship for years.’

‘Why are you so different from the other Vs? Why submit to your own slaves?’

What do the numbers on your arm mean?

‘Victoria, as hard as this is for me to say, I am very much alike my sisters. And I see nothing wrong with losing a fight, it’s just an opportunity to get stronger and learn from your mistakes.’ Victoria noted that V-III did not answer the third question.

‘How about those numbers on your arm, what do they mean?’

‘You’re quite the curious one aren’t you?’ With a huge smirk V-III proudly turned her arm towards Victoria and held the numbers dearly with her other arm, almost like putting a hand over a newborn.

‘These belong to those strong enough to beat me in a one on one match.’ V-III may have been strong and skilled in fighting but she was not a good actor. Her reaction was genuine and she answered Victoria with pride, all this pointed to the fact that she heard this question for the first time. She did not read Victoria’s mind so it must be something that the Vs have to activate manually, also she did mention Victoria’s plan to challenge the Vs in their game but nothing about her plan to steal weapons. There was a possibility that the Vs need to look for something specific in someone’s mind but without revealing more about her plan there was no way to confirm that.

‘I will presume that Batilda is one of them. We talked for a bit, mostly about her but she did mention someone with a nickname Devil’s Ladybird.’

‘That would be Cassandra.’

‘How do you get a nickname like that?’ V-III looked amused at the question.

‘In the middle of a fight, did you ever see Cassandra attack or even get hit?’

‘Can’t say, it was quite a chaotic moment.’

‘The right answer would be no. I can’t explain it but Cassandra is the luckiest person I have ever met. So lucky that she made it through fifteen battles before coming here and she never got injured once or ever killed anyone. She’s a quiet and peaceful creature, she would not hurt a fly. The reason for her nickname comes from the fact that her luck usually resorts in everyone around her getting hurt. I can’t even begin to list everything she broke around the ship just because she used it the wrong way or sat on something unstable. Even her collar was a long history of breaking down.’

‘Have you never considered sabotage?’

‘I don’t think she’s smart enough for that. Every time I see her she’s either sitting in a corner or focusing on her feet like she has never seen them before. She can be quite odd but that does not change the fact that I consider her my family.’

‘If she’s such a pacifist how comes she’s on your arm?’

‘The only way I can get her to fight is to force her with the collar. And even then I’ve never seen her throw a punch. I put her number on my arm because I can never win against her. She’s too fast for me to land a hit and even when I do grab her she’s small enough to slip between my fingers. The day I gave up was when I finally got her in a corner but tripped on a broken panel in the floor and fell in such a way that I broke my arm.’

‘I can’t imagine someone like that is the hands of another V.’

‘Believe it or not but I like to gamble with Cassandra’s chip, every time I do it I get her back within a day or two without winning her back. It has gotten so bad that V-I refuses to play with me if I bet Cassandra’s chip.’ Victoria could see why Cassandra would receive such a nickname. It was hard to believe that someone could have such consistent luck on their side.

‘Speaking of betting. I could bet on my chip that another member of your little circus was that woman who set up all the traps and hid in the ceiling.’

‘I’m impressed Victoria. Most slaves don’t even know of Anne’s existence, let alone see her. And yes, she is another one of my favourites, the one who got on my arm without having to fight me.’

‘But she would have to defeat you to get there.’

‘And she did. Batilda was the one who found her while hunting for slaves. Anne was wanted for stealing in her home town and she ran away, once she came across the slave caravan she thought she could get some treasure but was ultimately captured and brought here. I’m not going to lie Victoria, I did not see anything special in Anne, she was just a normal slave if a bit more disobedient. There were instances of her stealing from the kitchen or other slaves but I had no respect for such tactics at the time and so paid her no mind. That turned out to be a mistake as one day I woke up to find Anne sitting on me with a knife up to my throat. That was one of the only times in my life when I felt true fear for my own life, her eyes portrayed true hatred and I had no doubt in my heart that she would cut me open with no hesitation.’

‘How did she even achieve that?’

‘She won’t answer me to this day but she must have picked the lock in my door and make the knife herself. The only thing that saved me was her collar, I was utterly defeated at that moment. We made a little agreement together that allows her free access to sneak around the ship as long as she participates in my games from time to time. She never tells me if she’s in the room which keeps me on my toes.’

‘Quite the colourful group you lot make.’ V-III gave Victoria a warm smile and brushed her huge, delicate fingers along Victoria’s leg.

‘We would enjoy having you among us.’ V-III’s comment was followed by Victoria’s collar activating. Our hero knew exactly what the giant wanted, she also knew how little of a chance she had. All the logic went out the window as there was no resisting the collar and Victoria had to respond as V-III desired it.

‘I would also like that.’ Her comment was followed by her arm reaching for V-III’s leg.

‘I’ll get everything organised for us.’

There was no room for a fight today but Victoria still wanted to challenge the giant and so she got on top of her and pressed her lips against V-III’s. V-III’s skin felt hard and rough under Victoria’s fingers but her lips were delicate and soft, making their kiss quite enjoyable. The giant easily overpowered Victoria and pined her down on the bed, holding down her arms above her head. Victoria knew V-III’s style and wanted to fight her back but all her strength left her after V-III pushed her tongue between Victoria’s legs. Even if she wanted to be delicate, the size of V-III’s tongue alone made the experience hard for Victoria to handle, pinned down she could only squirm and moan in pleasure. Both warriors went on to make love throughout most of the night.

* * *

Victoria woke up the next morning and stared up at the ceiling. While the offer to sleep with V-III was tempting Victoria retreated to the cell to think things over. She started feeling butterflies in her stomach, at this point she already recovered from V-II’s torture so this sensation must have came from the upcoming fight. While Victoria should be angry that V-III used the collar to get her into this fight, our hero could not help having mixed feeling about the giant. On one hand V-III did treat her the best out of the three Vs that Victoria has been with but on the other V-III is a maniac when it came to fighting and sheer strength. While yesterday was fun and games for the whole group, this fight would be different, Victoria doubted that V-III was going to hold back and so this might end up into a life or death scenario.

Our hero started thinking of the changes she had in such a fight. She has been a hunter for close to twenty years but against someone with fighting experience like 44 she had no chance. Slitting V-III’s throat was not an option either, Victoria could probably figure out the lock but she was not an assassin, she could not do something like that and V-III would see her weakness. And as far as luck goes, well it was not on her side up to this point so she did not expect a miracle now.

These thoughts did not leave her during breakfast as Victoria could not touch any food, her meal included a simple cup of water. Not long after breakfast the slaves were called in to the main chamber, everyone made their way in apart from Victoria. Worry is not going to help her now so our hero finally composed herself and walked into the chamber on strong legs. Looking around she could see that V-III has placed stands around the room which were now being filled with all the slaves. Victoria could see V-III standing in the middle with her arms crossed while behind her sat her favourites on their own stands. Batilda sat straight like a soldier and next to her was Anne with her legs stretched out and her arms folded behind her head. Next to her was the Devil’s Ladybird with her legs up on the seat, she looked far away in her own world while she played with her hair.

Our hero walked bravely to the middle. V-III did not hide how happy she was and after staring at Victoria for a bit she raised her voice.

‘This is a great day my followers! I for one woke up in a great mood today knowing that the famous Victoria was going to face me. Yes, today is our day, today your eyes will stay only on us as you will witness our great struggle!’

V-III sure did like to rile up some noise. The slaves around the room were cheering and making noises that only wild animals could make, most likely they were under the effect of their collars. Victoria did not feel her own collar, V-III wanted a true fight out of her. Looking to the stands Victoria could see Batilda nod at her, Anne looked bored and Cassandra actually looked at Victoria for a second before burying her head in her knees.

V-III and Victoria measured each other up as the audience went quiet. V-III outstretched her arm and made a weapon platform move towards her on its small wheels, once close enough V-III picked up a great hammer and entered a fighting stance. A quick glance around the room revealed several weapon racks with human size swords and shields. Victoria had no experience whatsoever with melee weapons and a shield would do nothing against someone of V-III’s size. Our hero wanted to make the first move and so without arming herself she charged towards the evil giant. V-III smiled and proceeded to swing her massive hammer as soon as Victoria got close, our hero sprang ahead on her legs avoiding the strike. With a quick roll she was up on her legs again and on her way to get behind the giant. Victoria did have speed on her side as V-III was forced to make long, precise movements to fully turn around.

Looking for an opening was a challenge as V-III did not dress for style and her leather armour covered most of her body, without something sharp Victoria would not be getting through. With that in mind she continued to dodge the hammer every time it swung at her and analysed her opponents style. V-III was used to her size and how much defence her body offered so she did not hesitate to swing high with both arms to make her hits as powerful as possible. Against a human opponent Victoria could attempt to trip them or land an attack to the gut while they were swinging, with someone of V-III’s size that tactic would be impossible. The most exposed area was V-III’s head and Victoria decided that only a ranged attack would get her anywhere.

Rolling to the side Victoria sprinted towards the weapons rack where she pick up a dagger without stopping and rounded her trajectory to face V-III again. While she was confident in her aim, this kind of dagger was not made for throwing which might prove to be a problem.

Make this work or die!

Without hesitation she sprinted towards the giant who was already charging up her next swing. With an intention to take this opportunity Victoria aimed for V-III’s eye, blinding her could provide an extra blind spot. The dagger flew into the air but the handle turned out to be too heavy and it hit V-III’s cheek, the pain did not affect the giant who continued her approach and swung the hammer. Victoria expected at least a reaction from V-III, as it was now she had less time to avoid the attack than necessary. While jumping to the side the hammer still connected with her right foot, sending our hero flying into the air. While trying to get up a bloodcurdling pain shot up her leg and Victoria fell to the ground unable to get up again. Her vision slowly became a blur as all the feeling in her body disappeared. From the fuzzy image Victoria could make out V-III launching another attack, in her weakened state she thought she heard Irina’s voice in the distance.

I’m sorry my friend. I’m sorry Madeline.

Victoria closed her eyes and the hammer hit the floor.

Death is the great unknown. None of us could ever imagine what would happen to us if our life suddenly ended, would we end up in a better place or vanish into nonexistence where we came from? Victoria never thought about death, and now she realised it did not feel that bad. Covered in darkens her senses gave out, she did not see anything, did not hear anything or even feel anything. The overall sensation felt like flying. Seconds felt like hours and Victoria finally realised that she could feel something, she could feel a hand on her stomach. She finally opened her eyes.

Victoria’s insides sunk deeper into her body as she saw that she was in fact floating in the air. She realised that she was being held by 44 who just dodged V-III’s hammer and jumped into the air for safety. After landing 44 let go of Victoria and silently walked towards V-III. Victoria felt stupid when she realised that she never asked about V-III’s fourth favourite, the current head of the guard, 44.

Our hero was still in shock and she could barely recognise what was happening around her but her body was being slowly dragged back. Looking back she could see Irina trying to get her to safety, Victoria could not help focusing on V-III and 44. Without fear or hesitation 44 stood her ground with arms crossed and her single eye focused on the giant ahead in her. V-III smirked and picked her hammer back up, without a word the two started charging at each other. 44 not only dodged V-III’s attacks perfectly but also used sections of her armour to hoist herself up high enough to send a kick where V-III was hit by the dagger. This time the giant did feel the hit and staggered back which gave 44 enough time to get a hold of a sword and charge in for another attack. V-III tried to swipe at 44’s legs with her hammer but 44 jumped in the air and drove her sword into the giant’s fist on her way down. In pain, V-III let go of her hammer and staggered back while holding her injured hand. No wonder Victoria never had a chance against 44, this woman was strong enough to take down titans.

V-III looked helpless as 44 charged at her again and climbed up her legs, instead on landing another hit 44 pushed her lips against V-III’s. The giant fell back in shock and 44 had no problem mounting her and pushing her tongue inside V-III’s mouth. The crowd went wild as 44 started ripping her clothes off and exposing her firm breasts, if she stayed longer Victoria would probably see their flames of passion lead to the inferno of sexual pleasure. However at this point she was dragged out of the chamber by Irina.

‘You know Vic, I think you are the queen of getting yourself into trouble. That brick wall is not going to break just because you smash your head into it.’ Irina knelt down to let Victoria wrap her arm across Irina’s shoulder.

‘It never hurts to try.’ Getting up, Victoria could feel pain shooting up her leg.

‘Ok, maybe a bit.’

‘Were you not the one who said fighting the Vs was a poor idea?’ Irina took the lead and started dragging them both towards the medical.

‘I thought V-III would be an easy fish to fry. You know, just to test the water and see how I would do against the others.’

‘Hilarious.’

‘What were you doing in V-III’s chamber anyways?’

‘Apart from saving your ass I was also hiding out with 44. Back when you send me to Madeline, 44 was waiting there to take me away to make sure V-I won’t harm me. We’ve been keeping quiet in V-III’s chamber.’

‘You were in there all along? How on earth did I not see you both?’ Irina did not answer but her blush was pretty telling.

‘Let’s get Madeline to look at that leg of yours.’ After reaching the medical Irina opened the door and the pair strode in.

‘Get her on the bed.’ Madeline did not have to look at our heroes to figure out what was happening and so decided to quickly finish her paperwork while Victoria got herself on the bed. Madeline got up and took her glasses off.

‘What do we have?’

‘A match with V-III gone bad.’ Answered Irina.

‘Well, that’s a surprise. I don’t remember the last time someone got injured when under V-III.’

‘She gets a bit more serious when you challenge her.’ Commented Victoria. Madeline let out a sigh.

‘You always have the brightest ideas, don’t you Victoria. Help me get her clothes off Irina.’ While Irina held on to the rags Victoria had on herself, Madeline used scissors to expose her leg.

‘Not good Victoria. You’re lucky you’re on this ship, you might have lost this leg if I didn’t have access to V’s medication.’ Madeline went to reach for a long syringe which she stuck in Victoria’s leg. Victoria tried to stay still while she felt the warm liquid enter her leg. Madeline proceeded to put her leg in a tight brace.

‘Go easy on this leg for a few days, the medicine will do its work. It might feel funny, like your bones and muscles moving around on their own, but it should not be painful.’

‘You should have been more wary Vic. What made you think challenging V-III would be a good idea?’ Asked Irina.

‘It’s kind of her initiation ritual to become her favourite. V-III had a thing for me since the first day and used the collar against me to assure a fight between us.’

‘That crazy bitch could have killed you!’

‘I don’t think that’s our biggest problem right now.’

‘What could be worse than the V nearly killing you?’

‘All our plans just went south. The weapons in V-III’s chamber are either unusable by humans or require training. Not only that but challenging the Vs to their game could also be thrown out, V-III was able to read my mind and I’m sure the rest could do that as well.’ Irina was shocked to hear this and turned to Madeline.

‘Is that true?’ Madeline looked uncomfortable but still answered.

‘Such rumours have been circulating for a long time. I never found any evidence to confirm this but it would not surprise me.’ Irina got visibly angry after hearing that.

‘Don’t you think this would have been useful for us to know?!’

‘Irina!’ Victoria tried to put her arm on her friend to calm her down but that only made her more angry.

‘What else are you hiding from us Madeline?!’ Madeline looked down at the ground and seemed to think for a bit.

‘There is something.’ Said Madeline in a quiet voice. Victoria’s eyes grew wide in surprise.

‘What do you mean Madeline?’ Victoria saw how Madeline looked at her with apologetic eyes.

‘I only kept this from you two to keep you safe. Since you were thinking of playing against the Vs I presume you know the trick to stop the collar from affecting you.’

‘Tasting urine.’ Said Victoria.

‘You’re not the first one to figure this out. This is the most well kept secret on the ship. The Vs are willing to kill to keep this information from their slaves. I did not want you two to get harmed.’ Irina was quiet but it was clear that she was boiling inside. Victoria already forgave Madeline in her mind, she would have probably done the same to keep Irina safe.

‘Now that we know, could you tell us why that is?’

‘As I said to you before, the collar uses the sense of taste to manipulate your thoughts and emotions. However each V wants something else out of their slave so they needed a way to transfer control from one to another. The slave needed to taste something unique to switch control from one V to another and so they decided to fill the collars with their own urine.’ As soon as Irina heard this she sprinted to the bin, feeling sick. Madeline continued.

‘The Vs have complete control over their bodies to they can make the taste of their urine distinct from each other. If a slave has been under the effects of the collar for a long time the guards sometimes come to check how much urine is left in the collar and refill the slave if needed.’ This reminded Victoria of the guards doing something to her collar when she was with V-II.

‘But such a system meant that a slave could potentially taste urine that belonged to someone other than a V and so the collar had been designed to reset and clear the slaves mind if that happens. This information was not needed to understand the collar so I kept if from you, I’m sorry.’

‘I understand your reasoning Madeline and I’m not going to hold anything against you.’ Madeline was happy to hear this from Victoria, Irina however was a different story. After staying silent for a while she finally spoke up.

‘So everything we were working towards went to shit. What on earth are we going to do now?’

‘I will figure something out Irina. I promise.’ Victoria’s words had no effect and Irina walked out of the room.

‘You don’t look so good Victoria.’ Madeline got close to Victoria.

‘This whole thing is getting really stressful.’

‘You need to relax more. Lucky for you I got a special treatment on offer.’ Madeline reached up and put her hand over Victoria’s cheek. Victoria knew she wanted this but with the current situation she should not let herself have fun. She needs to figure out some kind of new plan and calm down Irina. That is when Madeline gave Victoria a sweet kiss on the cheek.

‘Do you always have to think so damn much?’ Victoria had no time to answer as she was pushed down on the bed and her sore muscles kept her down. Madeline walked over to the door and locked it before smiling and getting on top of Victoria.

‘Now you are going to lay back and relax. Doctor’s orders.’ With a sexy wink Madeline leaned down and kissed Victoria.

Feeling Madeline’s lips confirmed everything in Victoria’s mind, she desired this woman. Giving in to her instinct Victoria grabbed Madeline and pulled her close against her body. The sweet smell of Madeline’s hair and her warm skin made Victoria want sex, something that apart from the collar’s control had not happened for years. While she did remember having sex under the Vs control, this was different, Victoria cared for Madeline and did not want to mess this up. Madeline must have felt Victoria’s muscles tense up because she broke off the kiss.

‘It’s just you and me Victoria. There is no one here to control you or tell you what to do. Just show me the real you.’

Victoria looked deep into Madeline’s amazing green eyes and felt happiness in her heart. She pulled Madeline down on her lips again and slid off her lab coat. More clothes started hitting the floor as Madeline pulled the sheet from the bed on top of them. Our lovers were now isolated in their own little world, where they could whisper sweet words to each other and explore what their bodies had to offer. The heat of their passion filled the small tent and made breathing harder for them both, breathing through her mouth Victoria could taste the sexual aroma in the air. As sweat covered their bodies, our lovers felt like they were melting into each other, no matter how close they got it was still not close enough. With Victoria’s lips against Madeline’s neck, she could feel the heavy heartbeat as Madeline’s heart played for Victoria. Their words faded away and only soft moans were whispered among them, their own special language that portrayed nothing in meaning but expressed all their emotions. Their orgasm came at the same time and sealed them together.

Our lovers laid in bed together with their limbs around each other. Victoria held Madeline close, not wanting to let go.

‘I’ve never felt anything like this.’ Victoria heard Madeline chuckle at this, she looked up with her emerald eyes and smiled.

‘You were not that bad yourself.’ They shared a kiss and Victoria suddenly felt worry in her heart.

‘Did V-I ever hurt you?’

‘That’s cute but you should not worry about me too much. V-I judges women only on heir looks, to add to that I was a virgin when I came here which made me a special possession in her eyes. Well, that was until she got bored and took my virginity. After that I was assigned as the ship’s doctor and I hardly see her anymore.’

‘I will get you out of here Madeline. That’s a promise.’

‘Take that back.’

‘What?’ Victoria saw a serious look in Madeline’s eyes.

‘I know your type Victoria, I will not be enough for you. Its written in your eyes, you will save every single woman on this ship even if it kills you.’

‘Tell me your chip’s number so I know who comes first.’

‘No, it’s everyone or I’m not going. And why do you want my chip number?’

‘My mind was never been more clear, I think I know what to do. Now that I know about the Vs reading our mind I don’t think it’s a smart idea to tell you yet.’

‘I understand.’

‘I need to know the chip numbers of all of V-I’s favourites.’ Madeline thought for a second before answering.

‘Well, I’m the 26 yellow chip. Sophie, Marry and Elizabeth are 75, 31 and 90 orange respectively. Then Amanda is 6 yellow and Lisa 36 red.’

‘There is another thing. Do you think you could modify a human body using V’s technology?’ Victoria felt Madeline cling on to her.

‘I knew this would come up when Irina asked me about it. Is this really the only way?’ Victoria kissed the top of Madeline’s head.

‘It might be.’

‘I can do it but it might take some time. Also their medicine requires the user to eat larger quantities of food.’

‘I would like you to prepare for that possibility.’

‘Victoria, if you’re going to challenge the Vs you need to consider V-IV as well.’

‘I admit, I don’t know anything about her.’

‘No one does, she does not speak to anyone. Even her slaves refuse to talk about what is happening in her chamber. But I have to tell you, the rumours are nasty.’

‘Tell me.’

‘I had a few of her slaves come in to the medical. None of them ever had any major injuries but most suffered from serious mental breakdowns. After spending time with V-IV they become paranoid and their self esteem plummeted downwards, I even had to deal with a woman who considered suicide. Victoria, I can always put your body back together but I can’t heal the mind.’

‘I do not intend to give up now.’ Victoria untangled herself from Madeline’s limbs and sat up on the bed.

‘Just be careful.’ Victoria felt Madeline’s hand on her leg and she smiled.

‘Pack your bags dear. I’m taking you back to my place after we are done here.’ Victoria leaned down to offer one last kiss on Madeline’s forehead. After that she got off the bed and put her rags back on, limping out of the medical in her cast.

As our hero made her way back to V-III’s chamber she considered her feeling for Madeline. It was fact that Victoria never had a lover or anyone dear to her outside of family, she was unsure if she did have such strong feelings for Madeline or if it was just something new for her and she did not know how to take it. Victoria decided to throw such thoughts out of her head, at the end of the day everyone will be walking out of this ship so it’s no use considering such stuff now. After they are out Victoria will decide what Madeline means in her life.

The thought of snooping around the ship did occur to Victoria but with her bad leg she did not want to give V-III any excuses for another fight. Limping across the corridor Victoria silently hoped that her leg will buy her some time to rest and regain her strength. As she got closer and closer to the chamber Victoria started to hear moaning and groaning coming from the other side of the door.

Maybe they started another group fight.

After Victoria walked in her body froze as she saw what was happening. While this could have been described as on orgy a more accurate description would be to say that the women around the room acted nothing like humans. Their wild behaviour made them look like wild animals as they fought, held each other down and forced themselves on each other. The sight was pure chaos and Victoria started slowly backing out of the room. That was when a voice spoke out.

‘It’s always more enjoyable to watch humans in their natural state. Your race thought that clothing yourself or building elaborate castles would put you above the animal kingdom yet that part of you still remains in your soul. Your true nature is revealed only when you go wild.’ V-III was leaning against a wall and not even looking at Victoria as she spoke.

‘That’s deficiently an interesting argument. You’re definitely up to something there.’ Victoria slowly continued her approach to the door.

‘Are you not going to join the hunt? Your sisters are waiting for you.’

‘Well you know, my leg in injured and everything. I don’t think I could contribute much.’

‘I don’t see a problem. In the wild bitches don’t walk on two legs.’

With that comment our hero felt her collar activate. The force pulling her down to her hands and knees came from the deepest corner of Victoria’s mind. The part that desires to hunt for prey and watch them struggle between her teeth. From her lower angle Victoria could get a better feeling on her surroundings and focused her mind on finding fresh meat. In the distance she could see a lonely woman limping around, a helpless little hare with a sensitive crotch from all the predators in the room hunting for her. Victoria did not mind, hunting is always about the stronger feeding on the weaker, with that our wolf proceeded to sneak her way towards her target. Her prey was more aware then she realised and tried her best to run for safety but in this forest of lust there was no safety. The little hare did not make it far before her hunter got on top of her and sunk her teeth into the back of her neck. Submitting to the predator the girl went limp and Victoria flipped her over, holding her arms to the sides and watching her young chest rising and falling. Without hesitation the predator bit into her prey who released a lustful moan, Victoria decided to have no mercy on the girl’s breasts and sunk her teeth into the soft flesh.

The girl had no choice but to squirm around as our predator used her for all kinds of pleasure, after getting bored on her breasts Victoria moved on to the girl’s crotch where she feasted until she girl was screaming in pleasure. The hunt was not over and Victoria went on to take down more prey as well as challenge some predators. Going against a small gang of local hunters was not such a good idea as our Victoria was now being held down by two of them while the third worked on her sex. In this helpless position Victoria noticed a lonely woman sneaking around and enjoying moving through crowds without begin seen, that is until she noticed Victoria staring at her. Anne moved closer and giggled at Victoria’s predicament.

‘Look at that, maybe they’ll release you after you eat all their cunts.’ The silent assassin could not help but laugh as Victoria responded with aggressive growls and barks.

‘Good girl, keep it up.’ After petting Victoria’s head, Anne pushed a dog biscuit into her mouth and walked off to become invisible in the crowd again.

After using Victoria for a while the gang moved on and so did she, looking for more prey to hunt. This hectic display of dominance continued for an hour until even the strongest fell from exhaustion.

With Victoria’s mind mostly back she looked around at the women around her, all trying to sleep in a large group. Our hero felt exhausted and wanted proper rest, with that she moved towards the cell which should be empty now. Her limp got worse from all the assault on her poor crotch, there was no doubt in Victoria’s mind that the collar needed to go. Up to this point everything she wanted to achieve was stopped or interrupted because of her having to join some perverted orgies. There was only one solution and Victoria would see Madeline about it as soon as she could.

As she moved towards the cell Victoria heard faint moaning sounds, thinking that some slaves were still going at it she wanted to go back but took a peek in anyways in case there were any free sleeping mats. Peeking her head inside Victoria realised that the sounds coming from the inside were nothing like the wild groans from the orgy but the kind of sounds lovers would make to each other. On a single sleeping mat in the corner Victoria could see Irina and 44 together, naked under some covers, their hands going all over each other. A smile appeared on Victoria’s lips and she walked out quietly. For an instant a strange thought entered Victoria’s mind, the realisation that with her feelings towards Irina, 44 will probably not betray them to V-III. Victoria slapped herself for thinking like that and just enjoyed the fact that her friend was happy with someone. The soft floor of the main chamber would have to do for tonight.

The middle of the chamber was already taken by most of the slaves and so Victoria decided to continue along the wall to find a quiet corner where she could rest. Suddenly she slipped and tried her best to catch onto something but the wall next to her seemed to be covered in hair, with no time to recover Victoria fell on her ass. Looking up Victoria could see the Devil’s Ladybird standing by the wall, once again she seemed to be in her own world while pulling on her hair which has gotten stuck on a crack in the wall. Victoria could not comprehend how a woman who was most likely older than her could look so small and childish. After a few tugs Cassandra finally noticed Victoria on the floor.

‘Did you fall because of me? Sorry.’ Her voice was quiet and conveyed little emotion.

‘Don’t worry about it. Let me help you.’ Victoria got up and tried to pull Cassandra’s hair out of the crack. The task itself was not hard but upon its completion the crack made one of the panels break off from the wall and hit Victoria on her head. The impact made a memory flash in her mind, and it just happened to be the memory of Batilda telling Victoria to stay away from Cassandra.

‘Sorry about that.’ Cassandra did not look apologetic but Victoria did not mind this strange woman.

‘I’m sure it was not your fault. This ship looks quite old.’ Cassandra did not answer and just kept staring at Victoria. Feeling uncomfortable Victoria tied some small talk.

‘Why don’t you cut your hair a bit shorter so it does not get stuck?’

No answer.

‘What do you like doing around here?’

No answer.

‘Is Batilda your friend? Or any of the other favourites? Do you do stuff together?’

No answer.

‘Do you even like them?’

No answer.

It was clear that Victoria was getting nowhere, this woman might have been older but mentally she was not all there. Instead of talking to a brick wall Victoria passed Cassandra and continued to look for a place to sleep. After a few steps she heard a quiet voice behind her.

‘I like 44.’ Turning around Victoria could see that Cassandra was still looking at the floor.

‘Is she your friend?’

‘She’s nice. She was forced into war like me. She told me she would rather be a blacksmith like her father.’

‘Life does not work like that. I wanted to live on my own in peace but now I’m here.’

‘Maybe.’ Victoria could detect how much difficulty Cassandra had in communicating. She was not stupid or handicapped, but maybe being surrounded by this weird luck all her life had its consequences.

‘Is that why you are standing by the cell? To be closer to 44.’

Cassandra did not answer but started walking away, her tiny feet making no noise on the floor as she moved. Victoria turned to leave herself but her brace wrapped itself around some abandoned clothes on the floor making her fall down with a crash.

* * *

The next morning Victoria woke up to a giant face above her. The sight took her by surprise and she flinched before realising it was V-III staring down at her, in the background Victoria could see several woman doing jumping jacks.

‘Morning Victoria. I generally like to have a morning workout session before I have to sit at the game table for hours. Somehow I don’t think you will put up must resistance with your leg so you are excused today.’

Victoria only grumbled in response and the giant moved on. Not wanting to waste her free time Victoria got up and stretched her limbs. Only one thing went through her mind, she had to remove the collar from her neck. There were no limits to what the Vs could make her do and Victoria was absolutely sick from begin used in all their perversions. Limping towards the exit Victoria decided to visit Madeline in the medical.

When in the medical Victoria could see Madeline working as always, leaning over so many papers added five years to her age. Victoria come up behind Madeline and kissed her cheek, Madeline smiled and put her glasses down. She looked up and they shared a kiss with their lips.

‘Do you get any days off?’ Asked Victoria.

‘If I was to keep everyone on this ship going, then no.’ Victoria hugged Madeline from behind.

‘Working so hard does make you look very mature.’

‘Call me old and I’m going to request a whole set of vaccinations for you lady.’

‘Just bare this in mind, around me you will always look young.’ Madeline had a chuckle at this and pushed her head against Victoria’s stomach.

‘How is your leg?’

‘No pain or discomfort so I can only assume its healing well.’

‘I can tell what’s on your mind Victoria. I feared this moment but let’s finally get on topic.’

‘Would you be ready to use the body modification technology anytime soon?’ Silence filled the room for a few seconds.

‘There is no other way?’

‘The collar is my major obstacle. I’m afraid that time is against us, the Vs are unpredictable and there is no telling how badly one of us could get hurt in the future due to them playing with us like dolls.’

‘I’ll get things started. It might take some time to prepare but I’ll get it done. It is your decision after all.’ Victoria did not like seeing Madeline this sad.

‘Everything will be fine, I’ll make it be. Just believe in me.’ Madeline got up from her chair and the two embraced.

‘I’m sorry for such a quick visit but I still need to talk to Irina.’ Victoria turned to go.

‘Wait, there is one more thing. I overheard you and Irina talking about weapons, the ones that V-III possesses are not the only ones on the ship. Hidden deep in the engineering room are explosives, enough to destroy this whole ship.’

‘Thank you for letting me know.’ The pair kissed and Victoria left the medical.

Right outside Victoria saw Irina and did not even bother to ask if she heard their conversation.

‘So you want to use that crap on yourself?’ Asked Irina.

‘We always knew that it could be a possibility. I would rather use myself as a lab rat instead of risking anyone else.’ Victoria could see worry in Irina eyes. Irina looked down at the floor before responding.

‘I talked with 44. There may be a possibility of sneaking us out of the ship with her help.’

‘No. I leave this ship with every women living here or not at all.’

‘I was scared you would say that.’ That was when tears started piling up in Irina’s eyes and Victoria hugged her friend. Irina’s words were broken up by her emotions but she did her best to make herself clear.

‘I’m sorry for being a bitch sometimes. I’m just so scared Vic, I wish I could be as strong as you, I wish I could stand up to these monsters but I can’t. Every time something went wrong or you were punished for sneaking around I broke down thinking I would have to stay here for the rest of my life. I usually cried in the workshop where 44 found me and held me for as long as I needed.’

‘You will get out of here Irina. I need you to put your trust in me, you’re not as weak as you think. When I make a promise I keep it and I promise to get us out, all of us.’

‘Just, whatever you do make sure that Madeline is one hundred percent sure she can pull it off. I know you would do everything for us but I don’t want you to kill yourself for me, I would never forgive myself.’

‘I’m walking out of here along with everyone else.’

Our pair of friends head back to V-III’s chamber. They shared their breakfast together and talked, even having 44 join them. Victoria felt happy to finally have true friends in her life and wondered about what Irina said. Would she give her life just to protect the women on this ship? As this question floated through her mind she became more quiet as Irina and 44 joked around. Soon enough the guards came into the room and announced the next game happening.

‘I’m going. It better if you stay here and keep low, you have been away from V-I for some time now.’ Victoria finished her food and got up, ready to go.

‘I’ll keep close to 44.’

With that Victoria made her way to the game room. Taking a seat on the stands she watched as the Vs gathered and started playing. There was no need to look at the cards anymore, Victoria already knew the rules and it was her opponents that she needed to study. She has been with three of the four Vs now and was confident with what she knew about their personalities. There was a lot of space for possible strategies, the only problem was V-IV. She was a complete mystery, never talking or even her slaves refusing to talk about her could prove to be a problem. Even the rumours that Madeline told her don’t give away too much, all the Vs are sadistic so there was no doubt that V-IV would be the same. Watching V-IV during the game gave Victoria nothing, the giant showed no emotion the whole time, her body did not even move unless it had to. Her train of thought was broken by V-III cursing loudly. Looking at the table Victoria saw that V-IV has just won a large pile of chips, and her 55 white was in there.

Above all, us humans fear unknown the most, we become so obsessed with it that throughout years we have been telling stories and setting up entire religions to explain the unexplainable. The only thing that keeps us safe from the shadows are those brave individuals who question the unknown and plunge themselves into it. Like the first astronaut in deep dark space, our hero is about to head into the complete darkness of unknown.

End of chapter 4.