The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

V-V

Synopsis: A lonely huntress is captured by creatures beyond her imagination and forced into a game where her freedom is the prize.

Side notes:

  1. This story is intended for a mature audience, all characters are twenty years or older. It includes content such as body modification, violence, urolagnia and sadism, if any of this may offend you consider not reading this text.
  2. This is my first attempt at writing an erotic story, if you have any feedback feel free to use my email.

Chapter 1

V for Vicious Hunting

Great adventures are desired by all, from the richest kings to the poorest peasants we enjoy the prospect of triumph over evil, saving the damsel in distress and gaining the admiration from others. In most stories however the hero going on this great journey is usually someone with little to their name, thanks to this we can all relate to them and realise that if a lonely huntress with no family or friends, no riches and no experience in battle can go on a life changing adventure and face evil beyond human comprehension than so can we.

However, in real life such adventures don’t exist, and so we as readers like to rest on our protagonist’s shoulder and experience their achievements, imagining how we would feel in their place. Let’s take this huntress for instance, instead of speaking of her like a concept lets imagine her as a person living on her own in a small wooden house, in the middle of a forest, in the middle of nowhere. Instead of watching from a distance lets enter her premises and take our place behind her shoulder like all good readers do and enjoy ourselves as we do by witnessing her struggles, pain and eventual glory.

Now from this place we as readers have a good view of her mind, we can see that her name for instance is Victoria. No family name as this detail she would not reveal to you if asked, and as readers we only have access to details that our characters want to reveal to us so we can have a better sense of who they are. Moving from her mind to her body we can see that our protagonist is sitting in front of her desk, money spread out before her, money which only seems to bring her doubt rather than happiness. We can see how her mind fills itself with questions, questions that have no clear answers, questions that lead to more questions that lead to more doubt.

How much should I save?

Should I put more in my pocket?

Should I put more into my savings?

Can I maintain my house if I put more into savings?

And now we see the source of this doubt, our dear Victoria is a huntress like mentioned before and as a huntress she profits from the dead delivered to local butchers. However, like a sensible woman she decided to store a part of her money under a tree, few meters away from her home. Clever indeed but with an uncertain mind like hers it becomes a struggle every time she has to decide where her money should go, and as readers we have no choice but to watch. We cannot interact with our protagonist and so have to stand by and witness as she questions herself over and over.

It seems however that we are in luck, as our dear Victoria’s stomach does have a say in the story and demands her mind elsewhere. With this Victoria decides to put away her puzzles for a later time and gets up to gather her gear and go out for a hunt. Picking up her trusted bow, Victoria tests it as she usually does to discover that the crack in the wood has gotten worse, a new weapon will have to replace this one soon enough but Victoria needs her tools now and so decides to stick to her trusted source of temporary repair. Sticky tape.

Tape will hold anything together.

With this our huntress is ready to head out and pulls down on her door handle with satisfaction, thanking her local blacksmith for such a good job on the lock. While for some the forest is the source of unknown, for our Victoria it is an extension of her home, this is where her natural instincts take over and where she performs at her best. With fresh air filling her lungs Victoria can’t help but smile and enjoy herself as she hunts for one animal after another, sadly with no luck thus far. Every animal that enters her aim has more than enough time to make its escape due to Victoria’s second thoughts, every time she pulls back the bow the questions start, is the aim correct? Will she hit a vital spot?

After almost two whole hours Victoria still has not hit a single target, she was in luck however as the next animal she saw was a deer feeding on grass. This target she could not miss, a creature like that could feed her for days to come, yet when aiming Victoria still could not commit to the shot. This opportunity was too good to pass on so after taking her aim, Victoria decided to trust in her skills and closed her eyes to silence her mind, letting the arrow fly.

What happened next send a shock through our protagonist’s spine. Instead of hearing the animal fall she instead heard a bloodcurdling scream, not from a forest creature but from a fellow human. Victoria’s eyes flew open and she saw no animal in front of her, getting up to her feet she hurried towards the scream and came upon a small hill. At the very bottom she saw a young looking girl who was the source of the awful noise, the first detail Victoria noticed is that the girl was holding on to her leg which had an arrow sticking out of it. Shame and anger started going through Victoria’s body for making such a stupid mistake, she will deal with her emotions later as she starts heading down to help the girl. At that very moment an alarm bell went off in Victoria’s mind. Begin a huntress living in the wild for almost twenty years now made Victoria’s mind very sensitive towards possible danger, and she learned long ago that listening to her instincts can save her life.

With that Victoria slowed her descend and decided to take a closer look at the girl. From the looks of it she could not have been more than twenty years of age, her skin was still smooth and untouched by heavy labour. It was not until Victoria looked up to the girl’s neck that she saw what caused her alarms to go off. The girl was wearing a collar around her neck, a thick, heavy looking collar made of metal with what looked to be a letter V on the front of it. There was a very good possibility that the girl was a slave, which could only mean trouble for Victoria.

Will I get into trouble for helping her?

Am I already in trouble for shooting her?

No Victoria! This is no time to let your mind wonder! Instead of thinking so much you should take action, if you were to focus maybe you would have noticed that the girl was no longer screaming and instead looking at you with little to no emotion. At that moment Victoria’s second alarm bell went off and she noticed a very important detail.

Why is her leg not bleeding?

This realisation came too late however as Victoria felt something strike her back and send her flying down the hill where the girl use to be before she got up and backed off. Before Victoria could react something heavy landed on her back and her head was forced to the ground, from this position she could see the deer hidden beneath the bushes. She did indeed kill it but half of the arrow was snapped off and now is being held by the young girl standing above Victoria.

‘She’s a bit old don’t you think? Should we really take her?’ Was the comment made by the girl.

In response Victoria heard a deep voice she thought belongs to a man at first but realised after a second that her attacker who was holding her down was indeed another woman.

‘She’s good enough. We have been taking too long collecting this set, we need to hurry up before we anger them.’

‘Ok then, if you say so.’ Responded the younger one.

The strength of her attacker overwhelmed Victoria as she could not move in any direction, her struggles came to an end when something hit the back of her head and Victoria’s vision became pure darkness.

* * *

How much time has passed we are unable to tell, but finally our Victoria has began to regain her conciseness and with it we can see that her situation has not improved since the attack. After gaining enough clarity to look around and survey her surroundings, Victoria found herself in a wooden cell with her hands chained behind her back. She was not the only one as Victoria found other women to her left in similar chains to her own, most still unconscious apart from a dark skinned woman who looked awake but made no effort to communicate with Victoria. To her right she could see more women, these ones looked to be free of chains and had thick collars on their necks.

With her senses back in order Victoria noticed that her cell was in fact moving and she could see the landscape outside moving along as well. She was trapped in a caravan begin led by what seemed to be two horses. Seemed to be because from her current location it was hard to see the front of the vehicle, yet Victoria knew that this could only mean one thing, she was kidnapped and was now most likely on her way to be sold as a slave.

It is a good thing that such a prospect is not even close to defeating our strong Victoria. The thought of living as a slave did not even occur to our hero who was already in process of opening her chains. We could not have known this as we have just met our hero but our brave Victoria has already been through more than one adventure in her life and with experience she found that there is no such lock that could hold her for long. Indeed, in just a few minutes she found it hard to suppress her smirk upon opening the cuffs holding her, the next logical step would be to land a surprise attack on the driver and help the women around her.

Victoria started to move as slowly as possible to avoid making noise but was shocked to see that the women on her right launched themselves at her as soon as she started moving. It seems that even under captivity the collared women are working with their slavers, something that Victoria did not consider. We can now see reader that over thinking landed Victoria in this situation but not thinking still put her in danger, what a delicate line one has to walk to avoid such mistakes, a line that our Victoria will have to master if she is to succeed in this story.

As it is now our hero is being swarmed by women of various size and race, all however seem to still be young which is why Victoria managed to gain the upper hand and push them off. Not a few seconds into the fight the caravan stopped and the back door flew open, a strong hand grabbed a hold of Victoria and threw her outside. On her back Victoria starts to back off using all her limbs to create distance between her and her attacker, her heart now beating with adrenaline. With this extra room to breathe Victoria looked up to see that her attacker was a woman much bigger than herself, with an impressive build and black hair cut almost to her scalp. Victoria immediately assumed this was the woman who kidnapped her and decided not to underestimate her opponent.

Springing to her feet Victoria made her way to the side of the caravan and continued to step away from her opponent, looking for any possible weaknesses she could take an advantage of. As the large woman made her way towards Victoria, our hero noticed the large amount of scars covering her body, she looked like an experienced fighter which is why a plain huntress like Victoria started to consider running instead of fighting someone who clearly surpassed her physically.

The next thing that happened surprised even Victoria as a large metal pipe suddenly shoot out of the caravan and hit the large woman straight in her right eye. Victoria did not see what exactly happened before she heard the voice.

‘Move it! Get help!’ Came a cry from inside of the caravan.

Victoria could only see the hazel eyes of her saviour before she launched herself into the close by bushes, with adrenaline pumping though her body Victoria felt like she run faster than the wind and did not stop until she found a spot where a few close rooted trees could hide her. Breathing faster and faster, Victoria tried to keep quiet and see if her attacker would follow. After just a minute she could hear the horses and wooden wheels of the caravan moving again.

Victoria started to make her escape before her mind stopped her. There was a woman in that caravan that saved her and many more that are on their way to be collared like the rest, if she ran Victoria had no way of knowing where they might end up.

What’s the point of getting help if I don’t know where they are?

With that in mind our hero turned and made her way back towards the caravan. It did not take long to catch up to it and Victoria made use of her surroundings to hide her approach, a huntress like her is not about to be spotted by any creature in this forest, be it animal or human. With that she made her way, keeping herself just to the left of the caravan and not staying too far from it. The whole journey took maybe an hour and Victoria’s legs almost gave in during that time. Finally the caravan stopped in front of what looked like a large hill, the driver stepped out with another woman holding a cloth up to her eye, the pipe seemed to have made some damage. While keeping herself low to the ground and catching deep breaths after such a long journey, Victoria witnessed as the large woman came up to two other women (both in collars) standing by the hill. They exchanged some words and the two guards made their way to the hill where they moved some shrubbery to the side in order to reveal a large, green metal door. Upon opening the driver made her way back to the caravan and carefully drove it inside, after the vehicle disappeared the two guards started covering the entrance again.

Victoria considered looking for help but she had no idea where she was and these so called ‘guards’ did not look so impressive. Like the women in the caravan, these two guards looked young and attractive with only small knifes for defence, something that a child could deal with. After a quick rest to compose herself, Victoria made her way to the left of the entrance, climbing up the hill so she could see the two guards below her. Victoria’s weight almost took care of the problem, after dropping on the guards she only had to knock out the one who still tried resisting. With that Victoria stood before the entrance unsure of what to do next, it is true that these slavers have all been weak looking women apart from Victoria’s kidnaper but there was no saying what awaited her inside.

Whether it was bravery or stupidity is up to you dear reader but our hero decided to reveal the massive door and make her way inside. As soon as the doorway was cleared of the shrubbery it started opening on its own which was not really a good sign but Victoria still made her way in. The inside area was dark enough so that Victoria could not make out the shape of the current room but the light from outside still guided her until a voice spoke out from behind her.

‘I’m impressed with the effort you put in. I know someone that will be very happy to meet you.’

The light suddenly came on and Victoria could see her attacker again, this time there was no running as the woman made her way towards Victoria and the two finally engaged in combat. The fight took less than a few seconds, as suspected Victoria had no chance against this warrior and was quickly thrown on the ground where the woman held her down while more guards made their way to tie Victoria’s hands and drag her away deeper into the unknown.

* * *

Security on the inside looks heavier as Victoria’s arms have been put into steadier restrains. It is hard for Victoria too see what exactly her arms have been put into considering that it forced them behind her back, all that she could feel is that it was a metal cage starting on her wrists and going all the way up to her shoulders, with this Victoria’s arms have been rendered useless until she can figure out how to take this arm cage off.

With a guard on either side of her, Victoria is guided down a corridor, her mind analysing her surrounding to get a better grip of the situation. From this she sees that the walls and even the floor on this place seems to be the same shade of green as the doorway she used to get in. While this does not give her much, at the moment it is the only detail she could make out.

The guards lead our hero to the left where the corridor widens significantly and we can see that a group of women have now been gathered into a tight group. Victoria recognises some of them from the caravan but she must admit that she did not pay too much attention to their facial features at that time. Neither does she now as Victoria is put at the back of the group where she can clearly see the arm cage of the woman in front of her, its features follow what she assumed based on touch however with this new view Victoria can see that there is a lock just above the wrist section. Reaching up she can now feel it herself, a lock like this could be opened if she had lock picks, a luxury that was not currently available.

Our hero’s concentration has been broken as she can now hear various women around her shrieking and begging for mercy as guards are coming up to one after another and cutting off their clothes to leave the new slaves naked. As the guards approach Victoria she tries to see if anything on their bodies could work as lock picks, to her disappointment she can see that the guards not only are wearing very plain clothes but are armed with only knifes like the ones outside. Once a guard comes up to Victoria, her clothes are cut off efficiently yet we do not see her react to this.

I don’t have much to show anyways.

This thought did make her wonder. Since her capture every slave and guard in this place has been a young looking woman, maybe in mid twenties. Not only that but all of them are what Victoria would consider attractive, with busty chests and elegant bodies. Suddenly Victoria thought back to that young girl who started all this, she did call Victoria old and now she can see just how much she stands out among all these other women around her. Not only in age but in appearance, Victoria never had much in terms of breasts and she never had boys swarming her even in her younger years. This brings the question of why she was captured, why are these slavers is such a hurry to catch someone older like Victoria.

Once all the women in the group have been stripped, a guard was appointed as their leader and the group was made to follow her. The group began to be lead forward into a much larger corridor that someone three times the size of a human could use, this corridor lead forwards into a massive set of doors. However the group was instead lead towards the right where they entered a new room.

Upon entering this room Victoria noticed a significant increase in noise, while previously the voices of the guards were the only distraction, the current room was filled with various mechanical sounds, screams of women in the distance and orders being barked back and forth. The group is stopped for a second and Victoria, still not seeing any useful tools around, decides to actually study the women around her. Looking ahead of her she can see a dark skinned woman with familiar hazel eyes, but her troughs are interrupted by the group moving again. They are kept close to the left wall and appear to be following a set track, in front of them is an isolated area where only one woman at a time enters. From the inside Victoria can clearly hear screams of pain and doubles her efforts of looking for something to open her cage with.

Once it is Victoria’s turn, the group leader pushes her inside where she is handled by two other guards. Victoria notices that they have taken off her arm cage but are taking great care to hold her down. After her arms are free Victoria is pushed into something that looks like a coffin that’s standing up right and has a long section on the front meant for arms to be outstretched. Once inside Victoria is locked in and she can see her arms in front of her but has little space to move them. With this so called coffin locked the noise from outside is cut off and Victoria begins to feel isolated, if only she could sense the presence of our eyes my dear reader. Not two seconds later, our protagonist notices that the hair on her arms is now standing up straight.

Great, what next? Am I going to piss myself?

After that she notices very pronounced goosebumps growing on her arms and feels the same throughout her body.

I’m not that scared am I?

It is indeed strange for our brave hero to have such a reaction at little enclosed space, we as readers can definitely feel a lack of claustrophobia in her mind. This mystery is solved as the goosebumps begin to grow bigger and Victoria starts feeling pain throughout her body. A close observation reveals that the hair on her arms is begin pulled out and sticks itself to the surface of the coffin. This pain increases and Victoria can feel all the hair below her neck begin pulled at, she refuses to scream even when her sensitive crotch is begin pulled at. Our Victoria never had a good sense of hygiene and so grew quite a bush over the years, something that now pains her greatly. This process continued until her body was rendered fully naked and the coffin opened, Victoria fell to the ground and saw how her skin below the neck was now bright red. The guards wasted no time putting her arms back into their cage and she was lead out of the isolated area back into the line of women circling the room.

Heading forward, Victoria can see yet another isolated area but can’t hear any screams coming from it, instead she hears numbers and colours begin called out. Upon entering the area Victoria is pushed down on a chair by a woman, Victoria’s eyes lock on the fact that this woman has pins stuck to her dress. She can immediately see why as the woman starts to use them to pin Victoria’s hair up and out of the way of her neck, during this process our hero delicately got a hold of two of the pins and wasted no time sticking one inside the lock to figure out her next course of action.

While Victoria was busy on the lock the woman who just finished pining her hair up went on to place a thick, metal collar around Victoria’s neck and proceed to hold it in place. At that moment something pinched the back of Victoria’s neck and before she could react to what it was her hands gripped the two pins as hard as they could as her body slowly became numb. The feeling originated from the back of her neck and spread throughout her back, Victoria could even feel this strange effect in her arms which is why she gripped the pins so she would not drop them. While in this numb state she felt something digging in the back of her neck, there was no pain or discomfort but something very clearly made its way inside and continued to move along the back of Victoria’s head and the back of her throat. About a minute after this numb feeling started it just went away and Victoria could control her own facial features again, she even regained the feeling in her fingers. Unsure of what just happened Victoria felt the collar around her neck and felt as the woman behind her inserted something inside of it, after that the woman made her way around to face Victoria and removed what looked like a small metal chip from the collar’s front panel. Upon the completion of this action the woman placed the chip on the table among many others and called out the number fifty-five as well as the colour white.

Victoria was once again lead out into the line going around the room. Suddenly this whole set up reminded her of assembly lines in her childhood town, as a little girl Victoria enjoyed watching as something simple as a shoe would pass from one person to another, each one adding a new component or polishing the finished product. While watching the process was entertaining as a kid, Victoria can now full-heartedly confirm that it’s not as fun to be the shoe itself.

While continuing to the next step of her ‘assembly’, Victoria felt like moving her neck around to see how it feels with the collar on. What unnerved her the most about it is that the collar itself did not move in any way while her neck was in motion, not because it was tight but because it felt like it was attached to her flesh.

The distance before the next isolated area was steadily shrinking and Victoria had to admit that the lock on the arm cage will require more work on her part. A question went though her mind on what would happen if the next step on this line involved more drugs, she was lucky enough to find these pins and did not want to lose them. Now I’m sure, dear reader that you yourself were in this situation more than once, when you want to desperately hide something in a spot where no one could find your precious possession. Within the luxury of our own home we have many paces to do so, even in public we have the ability to sneak something into our clothing or our luggage. Our dear Victoria however was just taken far from her home and stripped of all possession she had on herself, with that in mind the only spot she could safely store her only means of getting out was within herself, and with her arms stuck behind her, that spot ended up being her very own anus.

Once within the next isolated area Victoria saw a large table where three women were taking notes and a chair facing the table itself. The woman in the middle prompted Victoria to sit on the chair which she did, then the woman on the left side on the table came up to Victoria and plugged a cable to the back of her collar before heading back to the table. After taking some notes the woman in the middle looked up to Victoria with tired eyes, Victoria could not have known this but as readers we can sense that this poor worker has been performing the same tasks for almost five straight hours now.

‘Name?’ The question was simple and begged for a simple answer.

Victoria however decided to stay quiet, there was always the possibility that making her escape might take some time and so she wanted to see how her new ‘masters’ react to disobedience. The woman only gave a frustrated sigh and pressed a large button in front of her, this action caused some sort of liquid to be sprayed on Victoria’s tongue. What confused Victoria the most about this is that this liquid came out from the back of her own throat. All further thoughts or ideas were wiped from Victoria’s mind and she no longer wanted to disobey, in fact her mindset completely changed and now she thought that the best course of action would be to obey this woman so she could move on from this room.

‘Victoria.’ Came a response from her mouth.

‘Age?’

‘Forty-five.’

‘Any siblings living with you?’

‘No.’

‘Address?’

Victoria did her best to describe the location of her home based on the landmarks she has seen while trailing the caravan.

‘How much monetary value does your home hold?’

Victoria went on to list her most expensive possessions, which only ended up begin her clothes and hunting equipment. She then told the woman about the money hidden under her bed, she did not however mention her savings under a nearby three as the woman only asked about her home.

‘Get up.’

Hearing the command Victoria rose from the chair, her mind constantly reminding her that obedience is the best way out of here. Once she was done taking notes the woman on the right of the table got up and began circling Victoria.

‘Pale blonde hair, probably about to turn gray. Blue eyes, a fairly athletic build, no visible birth marks or major scars apart from a few cuts here or there. Forget that, there is a pretty big scar on her back.’

Quite the invasion of privacy don’t you think reader. Not even a narrator like me (who are known to be quite invasive) did not went on to reveal the secrets of our hero’s body. Yet these women seem to care very little for privacy as every word on Victoria’s appearance was noted fully.

After her description was finished Victoria’s arm cage was once again removed, however even with the lack of armed guards Victoria did not consider running away, something that we were expecting of her. While the woman returned to her seat behind the table the woman on the left got up and removed her clothes before approaching Victoria. Then the woman went on to reach out and grope Victoria’s breast, in an automatic movement Victoria went on to grab the woman’s wrist while anger burned in her eyes. The woman in the middle of the table quickly went on to press the button again and more liquid sprayed on Victoria’s tongue. Without any explanation Victoria’s mindset changed and she began to find the woman in front of her attractive, sexy even. This was unusual for Victoria, not because she had anything against women but because Victoria never had much interest in sex, yet now even in front of an audience she found it hard to look away from the woman and even felt a desire to touch her.

The woman approached Victoria again and placed her hand on our hero’s breast, this time Victoria could not hold in a moan as she became aroused and desired her breasts to be stimulated more. As Victoria’s breath deepened she reached out her hand to feel her partners breast, experience was not on her side however and the action looked very awkward. The woman did not mind however and gave Victoria a cute giggle, this made Victoria come close the her lover and embrace her while the two shared their lips. Never before did Victoria feel such soft and warm lips, she even tasted honey on them which only made her lust stronger.

Victoria’s partner moved down to kiss her neck and even lower to kiss her breasts. At this Victoria felt wetness between her legs, something she did not feel in years. Once again experience stopped Victoria from moving on, she desired to have this woman but her mind never considered sex with another woman and so she did not know what to do with her hands. Instead of thinking so much Victoria went straight for the girl’s sex with a strong, confident grab which made the girl gasp and look up to Victoria with begging eyes. With that Victoria mover her fingers between the girl’s moist skin, trying to think back to her unsuccessful attempts at masturbation. The girl seemed to enjoy herself however as moans escaped her lips and her hand moved down between Victoria’s legs.

Soon enough both women were desperately attempting to one up each other by exploring different spots, moving with more force and even entering each other with their fingers. Victoria felt more and more like an animal in heat and wanted to desperately to keep going so much that she let out a frustrated groan when the girl pushed away from her.

‘Lay down.’ It was clear that the woman was in heat like Victoria as these words escaped her lips fast, begging for the command to be followed quickly.

Victoria decided to let her partner lead and got down to her back, where the girl wasted no time and got on top of Victoria, spreading her legs to give a view of her smooth sex while pressing her lips against Victoria’s. In response to this passionate kiss Victoria’s head launched itself backwards and she let out a lust-filled moan.

‘Don’t keep me waiting too long.’ These words were followed by the girl’s cute giggle.

Victoria knew exactly what the girl wanted and with pleasure she took the girl’s sex in her mouth. What followed was a lewd display of two women pressing their increasingly warmer bodies together, feeling their natural fluids mix and smelling a heavy musk of sex. While the taste of the girl’s sex made Victoria approach the edge, the twitching flesh of her inner thighs rubbing against Victoria’s cheeks every time she hit the right spot made her ready to climax. While sex was rare for Victoria, an orgasm was still a fairly unknown territory for her, and so she let the climactic feeling take her over and fill her mind with bliss.

While laying limp on the floor and breathing harder than she even has in her life, Victoria felt the girl get off and walk back to the table. After composing herself, Victoria got up on very unsteady legs. She was not given any time to recover as her arms were once again bound behind her and she was taken out of the room.

After making it back into the line Victoria could see the women in front of her blushed and shy looking, no doubt they experienced something similar to Victoria. It did not take long for Victoria’s mind to return to its original state, and that’s was when the shock of the current events hit her. Never in her life did Victoria even think of getting with another woman, certainly not someone half her age. The most confusing part about that whole event was that Victoria did not feel forced into it, she wanted to do those things, she desired it, she needed it. Even during the interview portion Victoria’s mindset completely changed from defiance to obedience, all after she tasted some liquid. How this liquid could have such effect on her she did not know, she had even less idea on how it sprays from the back of her own throat.

Her erotic adventure seemed to be the last step in this devilish process as Victoria once again reached the door she came in from and upon exiting it her group was made to wait while all the other women behind her finished with their own processing. Once the group was complete again Victoria confirmed that all of them were now wearing the thick collars like the rest of the population. Once they started moving Victoria retrieved her pins and started working of her lock again while moving deeper into this emerald prison.

Upon approaching a massive set of double doors, the guard leading the group opened them and lead the women through. Victoria could see that she was now in another, much busier corridor where a number of collared women walked either to the right or to the left, making Victoria think that this whole corridor was round in structure. Her group however was lead straight forwards and through another set of doors, this lead them to a room that Victoria could only describe as a cathedral-like setting.

The ceiling in this room was impossibly high and on the top there was a translucent platform where a small group of women were running from place to place like busy ants. There seems to the five exits from this place, the one that Victoria’s group entered from and four others spread around the circular room. Between each exit there were rows of stands where other collared women sat, observing the back of the room. Looking forward Victoria was amazed at the display, at the very back of the room was what looked like a statue presenting a decorative table with four humanoid figures sitting at each corner, each one three times the size of a human and holding a set of two cards in their hand, a comedic detail considering that the cards were human sized.

The figures themselves were complex and massively detailed so Victoria decided to turn away from this totem of worship and went back to working on her lock as well as looking for a possible way out of this place. The easiest way would be to just go back the way she came but being at the back of the group meant that Victoria did not see how to operate these massive doors as they don’t have any handles to speak of. Her train of through was disturbed by gasps and shrieks of the women around her, Victoria could not tell what made them panic so much until she saw something on the edge of her vision that made her alarm bells go of.

No! That’s...that’s impossible, how can that be?!

Panic spread throughout Victoria’s body as she noticed what other women around her saw. The statues around the table moved, and it was not a mechanical or artificial movement as well, every twist of the joint made their flesh move, every twitch of the head made their hair follow. Everything in Victoria’s mind screamed in fear as she was forced to accept the horrid fact that these giants were not some sort of object of worship but actual living creatures. While other women around her tried to run, only to be stopped by guards, Victoria made her way to the front of the group to get a better look and her mind got so overloaded with detail that she felt a headache incoming. It was impossible to look at all four of them at once without feeling overwhelmed with detail and so Victoria took a deep breath to compose herself and decided to look closely at each one to figure out what exactly they were.

She first focused on the figure seated on the left corner of the table that was closer to the group. While the figure looked completely alien, Victoria could not help but see a basic shape of a female body, a female body as if designed by a perverse artist. This tall, thin ‘woman’ had deep grey skin with a shade of blue mixed in it, making her look like a stone statue when not in motion, her eyes were a dark shade of blue and her hair appeared blonde with bluish accents. The hair itself was highly decorated with many accessories and various braids holding the whole structure together, it was so long that it went all the way down to the chair she was resting on. These human like qualities were broken by the shape of her body, as mentioned before it did hold a basic human shape but the giant’s thighs looked powerful yet smooth and delicate at the same time, and her breasts were almost the size of her own head. An example of this ‘female’ body was something that could only be seen in erotic fantasies of lust filled men. All this detail was elegantly shown off with her dress that looked to be made of various materials and decocted with so many symbols that they almost composed a story running down her body, even Victoria had to admit the beauty of her dress. However the tightness of the dress left little to imagination and left the top of her breasts out in the open, while not wanting to look at that area Victoria still focused in as she could see another detail in there. On top of each breast there looked to be a symbol, the top of her right breast was decorated with the letter V while the left had a letter I on it. With all this extensive detail on her hair and dress, Victoria could only see one piece of jewellery, and that begin the giant’s necklace that was composed of a simple looking string and six round pieces attached to it, upon closer inspection they looked exactly like the chip that was pulled off from Victoria’s collar.

After gaining as much detail of the giant as she could, Victoria moved on to the one seated on the left back corner. Our hero was met with another parody of the female body, yet this time it was not something seen in pornographic material but something she would expect to see living in a castle with number of servants surrounding her. While still giant, this figure appeared smaller than the rest due to the fact that her width almost matched her height, making her look more like a round blob that has melted onto a chair rather than a person. Her limbs were as fat and wobbly as the rest of her body, which was covered with gray/ blue skin like the previous giant. This giant’s eyes were lavender and her hair a complete opposite of the last creature, as this one kept it at medium length and was so unkempt that some strands of stuck out from her head like spikes. Her entire body seemed unkempt as Victoria could see stains on her skin and on the cloth surrounding her massive stomach, that was apparently meant to be her clothes but it did not cover much at all as her breasts were on full display. Once again the giant’s breasts had symbols on them, the right once again had a V but the left had two letters I right next to each other. Based on the giant’s lack of hygiene or fancy clothes Victoria did not expect any jewellery, yet she did have a ring on the middle finger of each hand, with what looked like a chip from the collar on top of each one.

Feeling disgusted by what she saw, Victoria moved on to study the third figure which was seated on the right back edge on the table. As soon as Victoria’s eyes landed on her all possible alarm bells went off in her head at the same time as this creature was yet another caricature of the female body but looked more dangerous than the previous ones. This giant looked more muscular than any man Victoria has ever seen, her muscles were so big that they looked more like boulders rather than living flesh, something that her gray skin emphasized. Her face was also very masculine with defined feminine features like full lips and very seductive looking eyes. Her hair looked as thick as straw and was all tied in a black pony tail that reached down to her back. Another detail that made her look even more dangerous is that the giant did not wear clothes like the others but instead was covered in leather armour, like she was about to go into battle, the only details exposed were her hands, cleavage and the top of her left arm. Victoria saw a strange detail on top of the giant’s left arm, she saw very pronounced scars that formed into a set of four numbers, from top to bottom they read 88, 4, 76, 44. Lastly, this creature had symbols on top of her breasts like the rest, this time a V on her right and three letters I closely on her left.

A creature of such size and muscle mass could only mean trouble, and she was not even the last of the giants. Looking at the right corner closer to her, Victoria could see the final and the most complex of the four giants. Her body could no longer be called a parody like the others as her body resembled a human in only small details. To try to grasp her shape, Victoria started by looking at the only visible human element which was the creatures head and torso which fairly represented a human female apart from the gray skin. She also lacked any hair and her eyes remained closed at all times. Her facial features looked very peaceful which contrasted with the heavy piercings spread out throughout her ears, nose and mouth, the most striking of these being a golden looking chip in the middle of her forehead. Below her neck Victoria could see a human torso that ended just below the breasts and continued into a skeletal looking frame which started morphing into long, thin, metal looking pipes. This is where her human appearance ended as the rest of the creature’s body could only be described as bundle of intertwined pipes that made her entire structure appear spherical in nature with the human component in the middle. The pipes themselves separated into four colours; red, blue, yellow and purple. After attempting to follow the pipes in the chaos of her body, Victoria found that the yellow and purple pipes ended below the giant in what looked like feet while the red ended in front of her face holding cards up to her closed eyes. The blue limb however ended above the whole structure and was holding an egg-like golden cage with a human inside, however the cage was so high up that Victoria had no chance to see who was inside. As with all the rest Victoria focused on the giant’s breasts to see yet another V on top of her right breast while the left had a letter I and a letter V next to each other.

The inhuman nature made it hard for Victoria to figure out what these creatures were, the similarities to a female body were very clear yet each one of these giants somehow broke the barrier of what a human could look like. But her mind did catch on to those symbols on their breasts, the fact that the fourth one had a letter I and V next to each other made her remember something from her childhood education.

I, II, III, IV. Are those not Roman numerals?

That would mean that these giants were numbered from one to four, but could that also mean that the V represented the number five? While this is a logical conclusion it did not fit with our Victoria, the V has been appearing all over the place since she was captured, it was on the collars as well as selected spots on the walls of this prison. To add to that each one of the giants has the letter on the same breast almost like a title, this made Victoria assume that it must represent a letter rather than a number, which still did not explain much.

Now you have to bear in mind dear reader that all you just did was read the description of these ancient looking giants, our Victoria had to figure them out with her own eyes and also put together the significance of their decorated breasts, a task that’s not very easy considering the giant’s nature and how much of an unknown they are to Victoria. Because of this the task of putting together their description in her mind took Victoria some time, enough time in fact that the panicked women around her already calmed their nerves and are now looking around each other in confusion. Even after Victoria finished her extensive analysis nothing much happened, the giants just kept sitting on their high table and pondered on their cards, the silence was so long in fact that a few uncomfortable coughs could be heard in the background.

This silence did not seem to affect the guard leading the group as she kept waiting patiently. Finally after some time the giant on the left side of the table (which Victoria decided to refer to as One based on her number) turned slowly towards the ground with tired, bored eyes, after that she did not spoke a word but instead waved her giant arm to motion for the guard to move along. In response the guard bowed to the giant and began moving the group at the same time that Victoria finally opened the lock on her arm cage. Seeing that they were begin lead out through a different door Victoria decided to act now instead of begin pulled deeper in. Based on their size, the giants should not be able to move too fast and so Victoria wiggled out of her arm cage and bolted towards the door she came in from.

The reaction from the guards was quick and all three of them (including the one who was leading the group) sprinted towards Victoria. As the guards were still young and inexperienced in combat, Victoria did not have much trouble dealing with them, even throwing one against the wall. This caused a loud sound to resonate through the room, a sound so powerful and deep that it made Victoria’s insides turn, she realised that the giant numbered Three was laughing as she watched Victoria fight. After that Victoria felt liquid spray on her tongue, at that moment she cursed herself for being so stupid and trying to run away at this moment, her mind telling her to submit to the guards so she does not get punished. And so Victoria did indeed got on her knees and surrendered as the guards placed her back into the arm cage.

‘You really know how to spoil the fun.’ Three commented.

‘Focus on the game V-III, we play with cards here not blood. Unless you want to start gambling over a fighting pit.’ Responded One.

‘Don’t tempt me, you know I would like that. Hey guard! Show me that slave’s profile.’

‘These chips don’t come into play until tomorrow V-III.’

‘I know that, but this is a business opportunity I will not pass on.’

Only when Victoria has been once again restrained did the guard responsible for the group approach the giant and reached up to hand over the profiles of the new group of slaves. Three (or V-III as she was just called) reached down and began to go through Victoria’s information, without reading it all V-III reached for a large sack and placed it on the table. Upon opening the sack she fished out various treasures like gold coins and jewellery, handing them to the guard below her. With this payment complete V-III received the chips belonging to Victoria’s group and smirked in satisfaction.

While the giants went back to their game, Victoria’s group was taken away from the room and entered another at the back of the large round corridor. There the women could see a large living area complete with sleeping mats, showers, toilets, buckets of food and a stack of clothes in the corner. It took the guard a minute but after freeing the women of their restrains the group dispersed around the room to clothe themselves or feed while the guard made her way out and locked the room. Our Victoria however only sat on the floor and waited patiently, not wanting to cause any more trouble.

It took a solid ten minutes before Victoria finally got her mind back and looked around the room, she cursed whatever this collar was doing to her mind and wondered if there is any chance of escape with this damn thing on. With her clarity restored Victoria felt someone watching her and turned to see familiar hazel eyes.

‘I liked that rescue attempt you made, especially the part where we’re both stuck in this prison together.’ The combination of the eyes and the voice made Victoria realise that this was in fact the woman that saved her from her attacker when they were both still in the caravan. Victoria got a closer look at this woman and saw that she fit the general description of other slaves around here, she did however have a darker skin than most in the room and her medium short, brown hair did not look very well kept.

‘Sorry about that. I’m not very good at the whole ‘save the damsel’ thing.’

‘Well, at least you seem to be brave enough to put up resistance when faced with a dragon. Or a giant in this case, so that’s something I guess. I’m Irina by the way.’ Along with the introduction Victoria also received a helping hand when getting up, which she gladly accepted.

‘I’m Victoria, thanks. Any idea on what those giants might be?’

‘Your guess is as good as mine, I’ve never seen anything like them. Or ever experienced whatever they can do with our minds.’

‘That’s something I would still like know more about. Could you open your mouth for me?’

‘My mouth?’ Irina answered surprised.

‘Whatever they are doing to our minds is tied to ‘something’ that sprays on my tongue. I’m a bit unnerved about that ‘something’ coming from the back of my throat, which is why I would like to look at what is looks like inside.’

‘Alright then, anything to answer some questions around here.’

Irina opened her mouth as wide as she could and Victoria took a look inside, turning Irina’s head to get some light in her mouth, however what she saw caused a noticeable shock on her face which made Irina close her mouth and ask.

‘What? What on earth is in there?’

‘You not going to like it but there looks to be some sort pipes growing out the back of your throat.’ Victoria opened her own mouth so Irina could get a better idea of what she was talking about.

‘By god! What on earth have they done to us?!’

‘I don’t know but I for one intend to get out. Hopefully without getting into a fight with Three.’

‘Three?’ Asked Irina confused.

‘Those giants had Roman numerals written on their breasts so I just call them by their number.’

‘I noticed that as well but I think there is more to it than that. I noticed that one of the giants called the other one V-III. Also when they were taking us to this cell I saw two other massive doors, one with V-I written on it and the other with V-II.’

‘If that’s what they are referring to each other than it must be a name or a title or some kind. I guess the numbers make sense if they don’t care about names but what does the V stand for?’

‘It’s not something they like to talk about.’ Came a familiar voice from the back of the room.

Both Victoria and Irina turned to see their attacker, the one who dragged them to this prison, standing in the doorway. Victoria immediately noticed how she was now wearing an eye patch over her right eye with a bloody cloth under it. Once the attacker made her way towards the women, Victoria automatically stood in front of Irina to protect her.

‘I’m not here to fight so relax.’ The attacker turned to Irina and smiled.

‘I must admit, you got a very good hit in. If you can do something like that in a real fight you two will be a very interesting addition to the game. Also if you are going to refer to me, call me 44.’

Victoria noted the strange name but did not hesitate to question this ‘44’.

‘What game?’

‘You will find out soon enough, I’m only here to make sure you two last at least a week here.’

‘What is that supposed to mean?’ Asked Irina.

‘You two seem very rebellious so I’m here to tell you that if you make your way out of the ship your collars will kill you.’

‘Ship?’ Asked surprised Victoria.

‘As I said, I’m only here to warn you two. Enjoy tomorrow’s game, and if I were you I would avoid making the Vs angry.’ With that comment 44 made her way out of the cell and a lock could be heard closing.

Captivity is not a pretty thing dear reader. Creatures around the world react differently to it, while some submit to their masters there are others who rot away and die when stuck in a cage for too long. However there is a third group, a defiant kind who will seek a way out of their captivity no matter how much effort or blood it will shed. My dear reader, you better believe that our heroes belong to this category, because right now as women around the room are crying for mercy and feeling the weight of their collars dragging them to the floor, Victoria and Irina stand proud on strong legs and refused to let their collars drag them down. With a silent agreement to work together our heroes decide to clothe themselves and save their strength for tomorrow.

End of chapter 1.