The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unsolicited Part 9

Heather receives an unsolicited email from a fan of her writing. He is a Master and what transpires is fact not fiction. Will Heather continue this budding relationship in an attempt to make her writing even better.

MD, MA, BD, MF

I did not get in touch with Sydney until Sunday evening after I caught up with some work file reviews prior to heading to the office on Monday. She answered her phone on the second ring.

“Heather, you were the hit of the party. You would be surprised about the comments and compliments I received over having you as a guest of the lifestyle.” Sydney was all about thanking me for attending.

“Well Sydney, thank you for thinking about me and allowing me to attend with Mark. I did have a good time.” I added, “I felt safe the entire time.”

“Good,” Sydney said. “I plan on making you a regular with Mark.”

“Now for the purpose of the call. I understand you are going to Beaufort next weekend. It is time for another shopping trip. How is your Tuesday evening looking?”

“I really have plenty to wear,” I told Sydney. “I don’t need anything.”

“That is where you are wrong,” Sydney was not taking no for an answer. “Meet me at the same place at let’s say 6pm.”

When I went to say something, Sydney cut me off. “Be a good girl,” she said “and a better pet and just obey.”

On Tuesday night, I met Sydney. All of the outfits had been preselected for me to try on. I knew Mark was behind all of this again. In the end, Sydney selected four designs after the fittings. She then arranged to have them delivered directly to my condo. We exited the store, and taking my arm and she walked me down the street to a restaurant that she claimed, “had a fabulous bar.”

“I felt like a mannequin in there,” I laughed adding “everything was done for me.”

“Well, I think I know what will look good on you and be stylish,” Sydney said, “after all, it is my profession.” She then added, “we still need to discuss when you will model for me.”

“I am not a model,” I argued.

She looked at me smiling and said, “Heather, you just don’t realize that you are one yet.”

Once inside the restaurant, it was obvious that the ownership knew Sydney as we were led immediately to a table by the window. Sydney ordered for both of us reminding me that “pets don’t order, Masters and Mistresses do.” She looked me straight in the eye and stated, “when you are with me, you are a pet and a submissive.”

I nodded, unsure what to say.

As we sipped our drinks, Sydney interrogated me over events at her party focusing on how I felt. Finally, she said, “if I may be blunt Heather, if you were not with a friend of mine, I would have claimed you for the night. All of the other subs paled in comparison to you.”

I must have blushed a little and finally said “thank you, I guess.” I quickly added, “you know I have zero experience and do not know what I am doing.”

“That makes no difference my dear. You have no idea how rare it is to get an intelligent and beautiful woman to explore the lifestyle, especially one like you. Now, tell me about the upcoming visit to Beaufort?”

As we talked, Sydney could offer little insight into Mark’s family or visiting them. She did say with some degree of confidence, “you are a smart woman and will figure it out.”

We then said our goodbyes. I liked Sydney; she was different and independent and a friend of Mark’s.

On Friday at noon, Mark picked me up to head to his parents. It had been a busy week for both of us at work and I for one was looking to escape to a change of scenery. I packed for mixed weather…..cool, warm and possibly showers/rain. The new outfits selected by Sydney were carefully packed except for the one I was wearing. It was a midi skirt, a short sleeve blouse with a sweater I could put on if it got chilly. With temperatures in the 70s, the sweater was relegated to the back seat.

“As always, you look great. I assume that is a Sydney selection?” Mark looked at me with “hungry eyes.

“It is,” I said adding, “you really need to stop doing this. I have a closet full of clothes.”

“You do know they are Sydney’s designs, don’t you.” Shops in the city are starting to carry her work.

“I had no idea,” I laughed. “She really is talented.”

As we got in the car, Mark asked if I was a good girl in the way I dressed?

“Of course I was Sir,” I said with a smile, “I am just as you asked me to be when we meet, no panty and wearing the plug you gave me,”

As we slid into the seat, Mark whispered “good girl,” handed me a latte for the ride and said we would stop outside of Beaufort for lunch. On the way down Hwy 17, Mark told me that Kate had called discussing sleeping arrangements for the weekend. She assumed we would be sharing the same room based on Asheville, but did not want to assume anything, and potentially embarrass me. “Actually,” Mark said, we have a large suite on the upstairs wing of the house far removed from my parents who have a master suite on the first floor.” He cautioned, “be prepared for my mother to walk you around Beaufort to some of her favorite boutiques tomorrow.”

“Really,” I asked.

“I think she sees this as a get better acquainted weekend for herself and you.” Mark laughed….adding “have fun.”

Outside of Beaufort, we stopped for lunch at a local place Mark knew. Actually, he knew the owner and what seemed like the entire staff. He was affectionately referred to a “doc.” I was introduced.

The owner naturally asked, “well Mark, is this your girlfriend?”

Mark quickly replied, “oh, Heather is much more than a girlfriend,” which caused me to blush slightly to everyone’s amusement. We then sat down to lunch and the shrimp salad plate was great. After goodbye’s and a promise to stop by again, we were back on the road.

We headed along the water and soon found ourselves on a long winding drive lined by huge oaks filled with hanging Spanish Moss. We drove up to what could only be described as a house out of the Antebellum South restored to all its grandeur. I whispered, “you have to be kidding me. You grew up here?”

Mark nodded his head, “my mother oversaw the restoration room by room. It was her project and she is proud of it.”

“She should be,” I replied.

We drove up to the front and were soon headed up a long flight of wide steps to the front porch. I asked about our bags and Mark just answered, “the staff will get them.”

I rolled my eyes and Mark playfully smacked my thigh reminding me, “it is not good to roll your eyes at your Master.”

Opening the front door, Mark called out to his mother, who soon rushed into the foyer. She hugged Mark and then turned and hugged me in a long embrace. “Welcome Heather, I am so glad you could come for a visit.”

We spent some time getting settled and exploring before joining Kate and her husband for a cocktail.

Kate as usual complimented me on my appearance. “You always look so lovely, my dear, I love that outfit on you.” I made a mental note to again thank Sydney when we got back to Charleston. Mark and his dad talked about his work at the hospital while Kate took me for a walk around the grounds.

The place was waterfront and beautiful. In fact, it was stunning and I said as much to Kate. Her attention to detail was evident wherever I looked. She thanked me for the compliment and said, “maybe now that Mark is seeing you, the two of you can get down here on a regular basis.”

“I would love that,” was all I could say.

That evening we had a wonderful dinner, I got a tour of the house while the men sipped scotch, and I also got introduced to the staff who I found out had been with the family for decades. By 10pm, I was yawning and apologized.

“It’s been a long week,” I said.

Mark added, “for both of us.”

We then headed off to the bedroom after Kate explained her plans for me in the morning.

Entering the bedroom, I was immediately hit by the flickering candlelight on the walls and ceiling. Mark explained that the staff lit the candles each night the room was occupied as it set the tone for the room. “Of course, there are electric lights,” he said and walked to a switch.

“Don’t you dare,” I cautioned him. “I like the mood.”

Mark walked over, held me by my shoulders and pressed his lips into mine with a deep and passionate kiss. He pulled back and said, “the mood is about to get a little warmer.”

I went to the bathroom and slipped out of my clothes, freshened up and slipped on a nightgown before coming back to the bedroom where Mark was reclining on the bed sipping a scotch.

“I love the image,” I laughed.

“And I love what I am seeing, especially how that gown hugs your body.” Mark sipped his scotch watching my reaction. With no hesitation he added. “Now come over here and pleasure your Master.”

I felt a thrill at the words. I walked over slowly to the bed. I kept my eyes locked on his. I crawled up on the bed and between his legs and then reaching out, pulled his cock from his boxer shorts. As Mark took another sip of his drink. I engulfed his now semi-hard cock. As I did, I felt a burst of wetness flow from my core. I was now at the point where pleasing Mark provided me intense pleasure. If someone had told me months ago that this would be happening, I would have denied it. However, here I was, staring at his cock, taking it between my lips and slowly sucking it feeling it harden, and the harder he got, the wetter I felt.

I heard Mark groan lightly and then he put his drink down. I felt both of his hands on my head and then Mark clearly whispered, “I want you to make me cum hard.” I nodded, but said nothing as I did not want to break contact with his magnificent cock. My tongue circled the head and flicked back and forth over the tip. I then bobbed my head up and down keeping contact with my lips as I did. I tried to take him deeper and deeper with each and every bob of my head. The feel of his cock swelling and pulsing between my lips was pure arousal. When he moaned, it excited me even more.

“You are my good girl, you do this so well,” came from his lips.

I said nothing, I was too busy concentrating on what Mark needed.

“If you keep this up, I am going to cum,” he moaned loudly this time.

Again, I said nothing. I only wanted one thing, for him to explode between my lips.

I could tell without a doubt that he was getting close. As I sucked deeper, my nipples began to ache with a deep throb. My clit did the same. It was swollen and wet from all of the lubrication my body was producing.

I felt Mark’s cock pulse and throb and he grunted loudly followed by a sharp “my God,” and I took him even deeper. I knew he was going to cum and he did. His first spurt literally hit the back of my throat and was quickly followed by others. I sucked on him until the spurts stopped and then I looked up into his face and eyes. His eyes were shut and his face was content. I then swallowed the last of his delicious cum before crawling up next to him.

“OMG that was so good and so needed,” Mark said as he held me. He then rolled on his side and whispered “hands over your head.” I knew exactly what he wanted me to do. Mark surprised me by reaching into the nightstand on his side of the bed and pulling out the cuffs, which he placed on my wrists and then locked them together. To say I was highly aroused at this point would be an understatement. He then took a black piece of rope from the same nightstand and secured the cuffs to the headboard.

“Now that I have your attention,” Mark whispered, “I am going to make you cum.”

His words were electric to me. Not only did they peak my arousal, but they fed my desire to please him. I knew my body would cum for him. I literally surrendered my body and its response to him. When his lips started caressing me with warm kisses and touches, I just shut my eyes and enjoyed the sensations. I trusted Mark and knew whatever he wanted to do to me would lead to exquisite pleasure.

Mark’s lips focused on my breasts and particularly my nipples. He knew that I was sensitive there, especially as I got excited. As his tongue circled over the tip of my nipples, he whispered, “I know what this does to you Heather. My guess right now is not only are your breasts and nipples electric, but your pussy is too.”

He knew my anatomy so well and how I responded. I could feel my body growing wetter as he talked to me and licked. His warm licks became sucks and it was not long before my nipples were drawn between his lips and then it happened, Mark bit down on the very tip of my nipple with firm pressure. He bit harder than he had ever done before and it caught me by surprise. I literally moaned out loud as an intense feeling of pleasure shot through my body and then his lips were on my other nipple and he was doing the same thing. He alternated going back and forth between my nipples firmly biting and then releasing them.

“OMG Mark, please, I cannot stand it.” I cried out as I pressed my hips up off of the bed.

Mark was calm and teasing. “Did you know that some women can come just from extended nipple play?” He looked up at me as he asked the question and not waiting for an answer simply said, “Heather, I think you might be one of those women.”

His lips and teeth went back to work and I was a literal mess caught in a web of pleasure that I could not escape nor did I want to escape. I was so close and he hadn’t touched my pussy yet. My body responded to everything he was doing.

Mark’s lips left my nipples and moved lower and lower. He was teasing me with soft kisses and then he whispered…..”you are mine.” As he did, his lips covered my clit and his tongue moved back and forth across the tip. I felt my hips press into his lips and as they did, his teeth locked over my clit and he applied firm pressure.

My orgasm hit me like a lightening bolt. It was not a gradual buildup that grew like a wave. This one just struck me with power and speed. My body exploded and I yelled, “OMG,”and “oh fuck” over and over. I was too aroused to be embarrassed about my language. My body was now in charge and Mark was in charge of my body.

When Mark whispered, “your body is all mine, your pussy is mine, your ass is mine and your breasts are mine,” all I could say was “yes Sir.” I knew deep down that I was his. I had never felt this way before, but it seemed so natural.

By the time I started to recover from my orgasm, Mark had moved between my thighs and I could feel the hardness of his cock pressing near my sex. I was so wet that the moment he placed the head of his cock at my entrance and pressed forward, his delicious hardness slipped into me. When I pressed my hips to meet his, it just took him deeper. His words whispering, “we are one” resonated in my mind as he began to slowly move in me. I felt every delicious sensation as my vagina gripped him trying to hold him deep within me.

“OMG Mark, you will make me cum soon like this,” I spoke into his ear as he pressed against my womb with each thrust. I honestly knew that I would not last long. I had hardly come down from my previous orgasm and here I was again being stimulated by his hardness and closeness. As his hips moved faster and his cock went deeper, I felt Mark’s breathing change. I knew that he was close too. I was under him. He controlled the pace our lovemaking.

“Mark, I am right there,” I heard my voice say as I shut my eyes and rode the orgasm that swept over my body. Unlike the first one, this one built slowly and then spread from my core to my toes and fingers. I could feel my body press into Mark’s. I was not controlling that movement, it was just a natural reaction. I felt Mark grip my shoulder as his cock hit my cervix. He pulsed and gasped as his cock emptied itself deep in me. I did not move. I wanted all of him at that moment.

When we recovered, I laughed and said, “thank God for birth control.” He agreed and then rolled off of me, but did not leave my side. “So what about children? Are children in your future? Do you see yourself as a mother?”

I looked at Mark for a moment trying to determine the reason behind the question before answering.

“Yes to all three” I said. I want children, I see them in my future and I want to be a mother.”

Mark looked at me with his now familiar smile and simply said, “good.”

We both slept soundly that night and only woke when filtered sunlight filled the room around 7am.

I decided to shower before breakfast as I had no idea about Kate’s timing for today’s activities. By 745, I was dressed for the day and ready for anything Kate had planned. Mark was already downstairs when I came down the steps. “Damn, you always look good to me,” he laughed.

“I hope so,” I added and then another voice said “and so do I or you are blind.” Kate had walked into the room and heard Mark’s last comment.

“Please join us on the porch for breakfast.” Kate spoke the words and then walked over, took my arm and said, “you really do look beautiful every time I see you.” I leaned close to her and laughed “thank you, but you should see me on a bad hair day.”

Over breakfast, Kate probed me more about growing up, school and my time as a lawyer. When Mark tried to change the subject, I stopped him with a quick, “it’s ok, I am happy to answer your mom’s questions.” His dad laughed adding, “Heather is a lawyer, I am sure she knows a few good dodge tactics if she needs them.”

When Mark reminded his father that I swam in college, his ears perked up. “Really, I remember checking your times when we met at the wedding, but remind me again where did you swim and what discipline.” Mark added that his father also swam in his younger days to include college.

I told him again and he was immediately out googling my name and times. “Impressive,” he said again. I reminded him that he had complimented my times weeks before to which he said, “it was a wedding weekend and too much was going on.”

As breakfast finished, Kate said, “I’ll meet you in 30 minutes outside.”

As we headed into Beaufort, Kate gave me the driving tour with a running commentary that I thoroughly enjoyed. We stopped for coffee before heading to some boutiques she knew. Over coffee, she surprised me by saying “Heather, may I say you are delightful and refreshing.” She added, “you are good for Mark, I see it in his face.”

I answered, “thank you, but in reality, Mark is good for me too.”

“Well, it is clear to me that you both are happy with each other and that makes me happy too.”

We went through a few stores looking at clothes, but found nothing of interest. Kate then walked into a very trendy boutique where she obviously knew the owner. She introduced me as “Mark’s girlfriend.” I was looking through the racks when Kate held us a dress from a rack that had not been put on display yet. “This,” she announced, “will look perfect on you. You must try it on.” I was about to object, but saw the look on her face and agreed. I picked up the dress and headed to a fitting room. As I entered my iPhone dinged with an IM from Mark. I read it.

‘My mother wants to buy you something, just go along and don’t fight it….Mark.’

As I stared at the message, the only thought in my head was perfect timing.

I tried on the dress and it was too large, which I told Kate. She immediately handed me the next smaller size and then a skirt and sweater combination. “Try those on too,” she said.

“Kate, you really don’t have too,” I managed to say as the clothes were thrust into my arms.

“It is not that I have to, it is that I want too,” Kate answered as she turned and continued to look through the racks.

The midi dress fit perfectly and I had to admit would work well for a Fall or Winter in the South where it never got too cold. The skirt and sweater combination also fit on the first try.

“They look wonderful on you, now try this for me,” Kate said and handed me another dress. I wanted to object, but it was hopeless. I turned around and soon was modeling it for Kate and the owner.

“That is the perfect holiday dress.” It was deep blue, knee length and off the right shoulder. “We’ll take them all and just put them on my account,” Kate told the owner. She looked at me and said, “now you won’t have to worry about what to wear to our holiday party.”

I looked at Kate and said, “Mark hasn’t said anything about attending a holiday party at all.”

Kate just looked at me and said, “men, it is the last thing on his mind until about a week out. Don’t worry, he will.” She gave me the date and said, “you will be there.”

I guess that I am committed to a party in Beaufort.

We went to lunch at a small bistro and then did some additional shopping before heading back to Kate’s home. On the way, she talked about the challenges of restoration. I actually found her description of the work fascinating. When we arrived, Mark met us and helped with the packages.

“I haven’t had someone to shop with in months since your sisters are not around.” Kate looked at Mark as she spoke. “Heather was a joy to spend time with.”

Later that afternoon, Mark told me his mother ‘informed’ him about the holiday party invitation. I just laughed.

“She really had a good time with you,” Mark said, “I know she appreciated the company.”

“I had fun,” I admitted and added, “everyone in town seems to know your mother.”

Mark came up to me and whispered, “we will be going down for dinner soon and I have a surprise.”

When I looked at him with a quizzical expression, he simply said “bend over the chair.”

I immediately did as he asked feeling his hands sliding my skirt up high on my thighs.

“Wearing a panty today I see,” he said as he pulled it down over my hips.

“I nodded and said “yes Sir,” I thought it appropriate given I was out with your mother and trying on clothes,

I felt Mark behind me and some sounds I could not make out. Then I felt the cold of lube being pressed into my ass. Before I could say anything, I felt pressure. “What,” was all I got out of my lips before a larger anal plug started sliding into my body.

“Mark,it is too big,” I started to say, but the pressure did not relent. I felt my body opening and accommodating the size of the new plug. Suddenly, it slipped in and I could feel the muscles of my anal ring grip and then hold it in place.

“Now stand up and walk around,” Mark said.

I did as he asked and each step was a new experience as a I was never so full. Every movement reminded me of Mark and his control over me. That control, in turn, fueled my arousal.

When he said, “sit,” I did slowly. It felt like the plug was pushed even deeper into my body.

“Good Girl,” Mark said. “You will have fun at dinner this evening. Now let’s get ready.”

Dinner and cocktails that night were fabulous, but every time I moved, the feeling of fullness in my ass reminded me of Mark. It also fueled my arousal. We were out on the porch sipping a cocktail when Mark walked next to me whispering, “don’t you feel like such a good girl now.”

I blushed.

After dinner, the moon had come up and was reflecting on the river. Mark announced that the two of us were going to walk down to the dock and boat house. He took my arm and led me to the path as his mom said, “have fun.”

“I like your mom,” I said again to which Mark said, “she adores you and has threatened me with death if I let you get away.”

“Really?” I asked.

“She always has been a great judge of character,” Mark said, “and I think looking ahead, she sees you long term in the family.”

I stopped, “wow, that is a lot of pressure,” I said. “You better keep me around or face disappointing her.”

Mark laughed in the darkness, “we will take our own time with this, but I don’t think my mom will be disappointed.”

The water was as calm as glass as we stood by the boat house. Mark took my head in his hands and guided his lips to mine. We said nothing to each other and just enjoyed the depth and length of a kiss we both wanted.

Breaking the kiss, Mark asked “are you wet?”

I nodded whispering trying to be quiet, “how could I not be with your plug in me.”

Mark then kissed me again as he turned my body into his and held me close. As he deepened the kiss, Mark’s hands slowly pulled the front of my skirt up until his hand slipped between my thighs.

I moved a little drawing a sharp rebuke, “stand still,” he said.

Mark’s fingers grazed my sex and then he touched my wetness. He toyed with me for a moment before his finger entered my vagina. I was so wet, he had no trouble slipping in.

“Mmmmm, you are wet, very wet,” Mark exclaimed.

He withdrew his finger for a moment and with little hesitation, he pressed it to my lips where he ran it back and forth to my shock and surprise.

“Open your lips,” Mark said as he pressed his finger into my mouth. When I obeyed, he only said one word.

“Suck.”

I did. I was standing outside, being touched and fingered in public and then obediently sucking on my own juices. I should have been appalled, but I wasn’t. I was turned on.

We headed back to the house saying little just holding our hands. I was his and Mark knew it. There was no longer any doubt. He wanted me, but just as important, I wanted him. By the time we got back, Mark’s dad had poured after dinner drinks which we enjoyed with good conversation. At 10pm, we said goodnight. Instead of just a hug, Kate kissed me on the cheek again thanking me for a good day.

When we got to the room, Mark poured himself a scotch and then proceeded to slowly strip me.

“Don’t move,” he said, “just stand there.”

That is what I did.

I shut my eyes and concentrated on his fingers opening my buttons one by one. His fingers lowering the zipper on my skirt and the feeling of my clothes falling into a puddle at my feet. When he finally had me naked, he stepped back and I felt his eyes devouring me. He finally said “my beautiful good girl.

Mark now took two cuffs out from the drawer and handed them to me.

“Put these on for me,” he asked.

It was the first time he requested that I take part in my own bondage.

I stood naked and nodded as he watched contented. I opened one cuff and wrapped it around my wrist securing it tightly and then did the same to the other wrist.

“Now clip the wrists together,” he said and I did. I then looked into his eyes and saw hunger almost a primal hunger. It did not scare me at all. In fact, it excited me.

When my wrists were clipped together, he led me to the bed and placing me on my stomach, tied a rope to the ring on the cuffs with the other end tied to the headboard. He pulled it tight so that my hands were held tight over my head.

I heard him removing his clothes. After a few minutes, he said “spread your legs wide.”

I did expecting him to bind them, but I was surprised when he just trusted me to keep them apart. I felt his weight on the bed and then between my legs before I felt his fingers stroking me from behind. I was so wet and this new positioning just increased my arousal. It was not long before he was directly teasing my swollen clit causing my hips to move up and town as he touched me. I knew his fingers were covered with my juices.

“Get on your knees,” Mark whispered in a soft by stern voice as I put my knees under my body and raised myself up.

“Good girl,” he said.

Mark was still behind me and between my legs. One of his hands was between my thighs from behind and circled my clit. The other one, I felt on my left hip, or I thought I did until it was gone. Before I could process a thought, Mark’s right hand pressed on the anal plug making me jump and as I did, he grabbed the plug tightly and pulled it from my ass. I literally screamed into the mattress in surprise.

His finger on my clit continued to caress me causing my hips to rock back and forth. I could no longer control their movement.

Mark was hard. I could feel the head of his cock resting near my vagina and I rocked back hoping he would enter me. Each touch was electric and I wanted him as much as he wanted me. Finally, he slipped his cock into my pussy. I was so wet that he penetrated me with ease and was soon thrusting back and forth as his finger still massaged my clit. I was totally aroused at this point and wanted more.

“Please….,” I heard my voice say as if I was not connected to my body.

Without saying a word, Mark pulled his cock out of my pussy and before I could moan “noooo.” I thought he had stopped. Then, I felt a new pressure on my ass. As I did, his fingers lightly pinched my clit causing me to press back and his cock head slipped into my ass for the first time. No one had ever taken me like this before. I was shocked, confused, but turned on. The plugs had opened me and the sensation was different, strange, but incredible. It was taboo and that added to the allure of what Mark did. His cock went all the way in and thanks to his fingers on my clit, I found myself ready to explode.

I think the excitement got to him too as he cried out, “oh fuck you are so tight” before announcing he was going to quickly cum. I am not sure what happened as my senses were overwhelmed. His fingers on my clit, my wetness, my rocking hips and his cock buried in my ass combined to put me on the edge.

I exploded with a rush and cry. I don’t remember what I said, but I felt his hands gripping my thighs tightly and knew he was exploding in me. My mind just wanted the pleasure and did not process what was happening. For the first time in my life, a lover had taken me in the ass and not only that made me cum while doing it.

Mark collapsed on me and before he got up whispered in my ear, “now you really are all mine. I own every inch of you.” It was true, he did.

We both showered after coming down from our sexual high. At first we seemed embarrassed about what happened, but Mark broke the ice while we were under the spray.

“Well, that was different,” he joked. “It was not my original intention, but it just happened and I have to admit, I loved it and from your response, I think you did too.”

I admitted freely that “it made me cum hard.” I added, “it was a shock, but one I quickly got over and OMG what a sensation you created.”

“So that was new for you,” Mark asked.

“Yes Sir,” I replied, “you are the first man to fuck my ass.” I then laughed and added, “now I should slap you for even asking that question.”

We slept soundly that night. Mark and I were comfortable with each other and that in itself was comforting.

In the morning, we packed and went down for breakfast. Before I dressed, Mark had two requests: he wanted to reinsert the anal plug from yesterday and he wanted me to wear the panty vibrator, which meant I needed to wear a panty for the trip home. Naturally, I agreed to both and he promised not to play with the vibrators remote until we were in the car or later.

Mark, of course, had to insert the plug. He had me bend over a chair in our room and then I felt his finger spreading cool lubricant on me. His finger played with my anus for awhile and the sensations he created were not unwelcome. I commented that he clearly passed medical school classes on female anatomy. He added that he also received an “A” in female sexual response.

As I laughed at his comment, he slid the anal plug home into my ass. I moaned lightly surprising myself again. If weeks ago someone had said that I would get excited from anal play, I would have argued “no way.” Now, here I was enjoying it. I was not sure yet if the excitement came from the physical stimulation that was new to me, or from the fact that I was letting Mark do something to me that reinforced my submissiveness, or a combination of both.

Once the plug was in, I slipped on a pair of panties, my bra and a pullover travel dress, put on some light makeup and I was ready to head to breakfast. Mark watched me dress and commented that, “he liked my speed” of getting ready.

“Well, I do like being on time,” I laughed.

Kate was already on the porch when we came down. “My god Heather, you are always so put together even early in the morning.” Mark whispered into my ear, “she does not know just how put together you are.”

Our trip back to Charleston was leisurely. About 30 minutes into the drive, Mark turned on the vibrator remote and I could almost immediately feel the light vibrations rippling across my clitoris.

“We’ll start slowly today Good Girl,” Mark laughed.

I nodded and settled back into the soft leather seat enjoying the scenery and the vibrations. Mark seemed to enjoy how I jumped each time he increased the intensity of the vibrations. For my part, I tried to ignore what was happening between my legs and take my mind elsewhere as the miles clicked by. However, it became obvious that ignoring ‘between my legs’ would be impossible all the way to Charleston.

Mark kept looking over at me and I would remind him to keep his eyes on the road. He knew that the vibrations he was directing were having an effect. I caught myself moving around in the seat, shifting my weight from thigh to thigh, and squirming in an attempt to control my body’s response and impulses. It was a battle that I was losing and he seemed to know it given the smile on his face.

About 25 miles from Charleston, Mark asked me for my opinion on something he was debating in his mind.

“Sure,” I said, “what’s on your mind.”

Mark looked over and with a big grin asked, “I was wondering if you cum in my car while I drive that is the same as having an orgasm in public?” He then chuckled.

“You are terrible,” I said. “That was your intellectual dilemma?”

“Yep,” Mark said. “What do you think?”

“I would vote yes, if you must know” and prepared for his argument.

None came, but he immediately increased the vibrations between my thighs. I think I squeezed my legs tightly, but that only pressed the vibrations into my clit. “Mark, if you do not stop, I am going to cum.”

“Well that is what I expect my good girl to do.” He then played with the remote and the vibrations increased again. My nipples were already hard within my bra and my wetness was increasing by the minute. I knew where this was going to end.

“I want you to shut your eyes and think of how it feels as my cock slips deep into your tight pussy. I know you love the feeling.” As Mark spoke, he again played with the remote.

I shut my eyes and tried to put my mind elsewhere, but it was impossible as he was telling me what to visualize and feel. I could not get his cock out of my mind. Here I was a professional woman and I could not get the image of his cock sliding into me out of my mind.

My clit throbbed, my nipples ached and my breathing became ragged. I tried to fight the sensations, but I lost. Again, I could not control my own body and I orgasmed and orgasmed hard in the passenger seat as we went north on Hwy 17.

“Now that was perfect timing,” Mark announced as we hit the outskirts of Charleston. “We will have to take trips more often to perfect our technique,” he said in jest. I just sat there sinking into the seat coming down from a forced orgasm.

“You enjoy forcing an orgasm don’t you?” I looked over for an answer.

“Well, I do,” Mark answered, but it is more about controlling your vs. forcing yours, if you must know.”

When we got to my place, Mark grabbed my luggage and I carried shopping bags towards the condo waving to some neighbors as we walked.

“Are you staying for awhile, or do you have work to do,” I asked Mark as we entered my place.

“Actually,” Mark said, “I was thinking of going to my place, unpacking and then coming back over here with a bag packed with things I can leave here as we discussed.”

“Spending the night,” I looked at him actually hoping he would say yes.

“If I am invited,” he said.

“Plan on it then,” I kissed his cheek. “You can leave for work from here in the morning.” I added, “I assume you want me to reciprocate by leaving some clothes at your place.”

“Well it is either that or I will just go out and buy you stuff and you may not like my choices,” he laughed.

Soon Mark headed out the door, while I put away my things and searched my refrigerator for tonight’s dinner. I put out the scotch bottle knowing his tastes.

It took a few hours for Mark to come back over and I was actually glad he brought a suitcase with clothes as well as some in a hanger. A lot of the suitcase was filled with nicely pressed scrubs from the hospital and I gave him most of an unused dresser in the guest room for items that needed to be stored. I had room in my closet for his shoes and hanging items. In about 20 min, he was settled in.

“I am glad we are doing this,” I told him and I was. I saw it as a positive step in our relationship.

Mark asked where I wanted to go to dinner and I told him that I was cooking as long as he could grill some tenderloin steak that I had taken out of the freezer. He checked to see if that is what I wanted to do and I nodded, “let’s eat in tonight.” I had already opened a red wine which I was sipping and I poured him a scotch as I worked in the kitchen.

I had just finished chopping some romaine lettuce for a salad when Mark walked over, put his hands around me and whispered: “why don’t you be my naked chef this evening.”

“What,” I laughed, “there is no such thing.”

Mark then told me that there was a cooking show at one time called the Naked Chef. I didn’t believe him, so I googled it and he was right.

“OK, there was a show, but no one was naked,” I finally answered.

“Mark laughed, “ and that is why the show is no longer on the air….false advertising. In my version, the chef will be naked.” He then looked at me and said, “and you are the chef.”

He reached behind my dress and said “the lettuce can wait until the chef is properly attired.” I felt the zipper going down and then he helped it off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. He then unhooked my bra and slid my panty off my hips. I already removed the attached vibrator as soon as I started unpacking. I was naked. Mark picked up my clothes and handed me an apron hanging near the door. “You can wear this for now.”

I felt a little embarrassed in that I was trying to cook naked. He noticed it. “Just a little outside of your comfort zone isn’t it?” He the added, “be careful walking in front of the sliding doors to the balcony, you never know who might be watching.” I blushed heavily not having thought of that but soon realized it was an unwarranted concern as I was too high up and faced the harbor.

“You are enjoying this, aren’t you.” I asked as he sipped his scotch.

He laughed and said, “I’ll bet the food will taste better.”

I had finished chopping the salad and moved on to prepping some vegetables when he again walked up behind me. I could feel his clothes against my bare skin. He wrapped his arms around me and began caressing my breasts and nipples whispering in my ear, “I hear a distracted cook, is a good cook.”

My nipples immediately hardened under his touch and my vagina was still wet from before. Now being naked in my kitchen with Mark caressing my nipples, I grew even wetter. I shut my eyes for a second and gave into the sensations he created allowing a soft moan to escape my lips.

“That’s my good girl,” Mark said, “just enjoy the sensations right now.” His fingers did not stop and they concentrated on the very tips of my nipples, which he knew were extremely sensitive. He slowly and lightly touched both simultaneously and when he saw the olive oil I had in a small bowl for the vegetables, he dipped his fingers in lightly coating the tip of his index fingers and returned to my nipples. The effect was electric as his skin slid sensuously over mine.

I leaned back into him and whispered “no fair.”

“I don’t want to be fair,” Mark said, “I just want you.” As he said that, he squeezed both nipples firmly as he nibbled on my shoulders.

“Where did my good girl put the implements I sent you,” Mark whispered as I tried to focus on anything but my nipples.

“They are in my bedroom,” but I said “we sure don’t need them now.”

“Mmmmm…….Mark whispered, I will decide that. Now where in your bedroom?”

I told him they were in the bottom dresser drawer. I kept them separate from what I had purchased under Master Alan’s direction.

Mark walked away and soon returned with the Hitachi Magic Wand. “Seeing the box, I said, “no way, not before dinner. I need to finish the prep.”

“The prep can wait,” he whispered again getting behind me and repeating the olive oil to the nipples massage. He knew my nipples were my weak spot and massaging them would quickly arouse me. Hell, I was already aroused, but really wanted to finish dinner prep. However, his fingers touching my nipples over and over made prep almost impossible.

“Be a Good Girl and bend forward over the kitchen island and spread those beautiful legs.” Mark pressed on my back as he whispered his command. My eyes went down to the island and I bent forward at the waist. My hands moved vegetables out of the way. My nipples touched the cold of the granite countertop creating another sensation. I knew Mark could see how exposed I was from behind.

I heard a buzz as the vibrator was turned on. I was rechargeable, so there was no cord to fumble with and Mark wasted no time before running it over my ass. I had never used one before, but had heard from friends during ‘girl talk’ that they were powerful. The vibrator wasn’t anywhere near my clit, yet I could still feel it’s vibrations. I was trying to process how powerful it would become.

Mark started running it up and down while pressing it towards my labia and vagina. I heard the pitch of the vibrator change and immediately felt an intense vibration shoot into me. It was clear he increased the speed.

“Spread your legs wider, Good Girl. You will love what this thing does to you.”

I widened my legs knowing my body was now fully open to Mark. I almost screamed when he pressed the hitachi against my pussy from behind. The sensation was almost too intense. I let out a guttural cry that did not even sound like me and gripped the edges of the island with my hand.

He increased the speed again and I could not move. I literally was trapped in a bending position on my island and could not even think of moving. The center of my world at that moment was my pussy and what Mark was doing to me. My clit sent continuous pulses of pure pleasure throughout my body. I was pressing down into the granite and then pressing back into the vibrator. I had zero control over my body’s movements and was literally along for the ride.

“Are you ready to cum,” Mark asked. “There is one more speed and when you feel it, you will explode like the good sexy girl you are.” He paused and said “are you ready?”

I nodded.

I heard the vibrator change sounds to a faster pitch. Before anything else registered, I heard my voice literally cry out, “OMG, OMG….I am going to cum.”

And then I did……..it was long, it was intense, it was sharp and it was draining.

I had no idea how I looked sprawled on the island and did not care. My mind was blank as my body started coming down from the orgasm the machine just gave me. Mark whispered, “quite a feeling isn’t it.” I could not even answer.

When I recovered, Mark held me to his chest for a moment before telling me that he loved me. I just held him close, still naked except for an apron.

“I need to finish these vegetables,” I finally said and pointed him to the balcony. “Can you light the grill and handle the meat?” I then added, “I hear that men, fire and meat are a good combination.”

Dinner was delicious and Mark made me serve it nude. Before serving it, he had me get the collar that Sydney had put on my latex outfit at her party. I handed it to him and he put it around my neck.

“A good girl is not dressed properly without a collar.” Mark secured it as he spoke.

I was over any embarrassment by that point and just nodded saying “yes Sir.”

As we sat down, I noticed that Mark had a hard time not staring at me while sitting directly across from me. I enjoyed his glare. I really did. In a way, he was displaying me for his own enjoyment and pleasure and that gave me pleasure.

When dinner was ending, Mark looked at me with a devilish smile and asked, “would my good girl like a treat for dessert?”

I nodded, but had no idea of what he meant as I was still naive to some of the subtle meanings of his questions.

“Well, my good girl has been sitting across from me naked during dinner and teasing me with her beauty and sexuality. Now maybe she should see the effect she has.” As he spoke the words, he pointed to the floor and then said, “crawl to me under the table.”

I looked at him and saw immediately that he was serious and I had a pretty good idea of what he was planning, so I slipped off of my chair and moved towards him on my hands and knees. As I got close, he spread his knees wide allowing me to crawl close. I could see the outline of his penis pressing against the fabric of his pants. Mark said nothing as I reached up and pulled down his zipper and opened his belt. I looked up and saw his eyes looking down at me. His cock, already hard, sprang out of his pants. I realized at that moment two things: his cock was hard because of me, and he wanted me as much as I wanted him. I leaned forward and took him into my mouth. As I did, Mark whispered, “oh yes.”

I then started to alternate between licking and sucking on the head and shaft of Mark’s cock. I really had not been into performing oral sex much in my life. I had done it a few times in college and law school, but it was not something that I enjoyed….that is until I met Mark. As I sucked on him, I realized just how much I was enjoying what I was doing. I could feel my nipples and my clit throb and pulse with excitement as my lips locked around his shaft. When he moaned lightly, so did I. Pleasuring him, pleasured me. Although submissive, I had the power to pleasure him and I did.

As I sucked, I felt Mark’s hands on my head as he helped guide me and maintain some semblance of control. His cock was delicious. I know that sounds stupid, but it was. His scent was delicious too. I tasted him; I inhaled him; I wanted him. He did not keep me waiting long.

When Mark said, “I am going to cum soon,” the words were music to my ears. I wanted him to cum and cum hard with my lips around him. I took him deeper in my mouth and the tip of his cock almost hit the back of my throat. I suppressed a gag for a moment and backed off. My eyes were watering. I took him deeper again wanting to take all of him, wondering how deep I could go with him in my mouth. I was drooling over his cock like dessert. I took him deeper and made my mind relax as I tried to swallow him and for a moment I did. I could feel his cock in my throat. My eyes were watering, I was drooling, I could not breath , but I did it. I actually did it and then he came.

Mark grunted. I heard “OMG Heather,” and then he gripped my head as his cook jerked between my lips and cum spurted into my mouth. I did not pull away. I wanted this. I wanted Mark to enjoy every second until he was spent. I swallowed and then swallowed again. I wiped my eyes from the tearing and then I let his cock fall from my lips. I kissed it’s head and then crawled back to my chair where I again took a seat.

Mark’s eyes were on me as I sat. “That was incredible,” was all he said.

All I could think of was being funny, so I said, “now that was a special dessert.”

I took a napkin and wiped my eyes prompting him to ask if I was alright. I nodded and explained my tearing as a result of what we were doing.

“That felt incredible,” Mark said adding, “you have no idea.”

“It was good for me too,” I said in a soft voice. “You have no idea how incredibly turned on I get turning you on.” I added, “I wanted to take you even deeper.”

Mark looked at me and said, “why don’t you go and shower, while I clear the dishes.” He added, “maybe we will watch something on NETFLiX tonight.”

“Really, you are clearing the dishes?” I looked at him with a comical and confused look.

“Yep, now go,” Mark said.

I headed to the bedroom while Mark headed to the kitchen. Needless to say, I was impressed.

I found the clothes I removed earlier, laying neatly on the bed. They went into the laundry basket and the dress headed to the dry cleaning pile. Stepping into the bathroom, I stood in front of the mirror and looked at my body with a critical eye. I was far more aware of how I responded to touch and stimulation now than at any point in my life. My nipples were still firm and I could see my pussy still glistened some from the earlier arousal. Mark did have an effect on me.

In the shower, I found peace. Mark did not disturb me at all and I could not decide if I was happy for the peace or sorry that he did not join me. I had this image of him doing the dishes…in the nude. When I got out of the shower, I dried my hair while reminding myself that I needed to make a hair and nail appointment. I slipped into a light nightgown and put on a little lipstick. “Perfect,” I whispered, but looking in the mirror realized something was still missing.

I went to my closet and opening a box, took out the stainless ankle and wrist cuffs and sitting on my bed, put one on each wrist and ankle locking them in place. Standing in front of the mirror, I slipped the stainless collar around my neck and secured it too. “Now, everything is perfect.” I put a drop of perfume behind each ear and a drop between my breasts and then walked out to see how the dish washer was doing.

The kitchen was spotless. Now, I was really impressed. Walking from the kitchen to the living room, I saw Mark sitting on the sofa sipping his scotch. He was looking at some news when I approached and when he looked up, his eyes got wide.

“I love the collar on you. It is perfect jewelry.” He saw the wrist and ankle restraints and just looked at me with a smile. “That you put them on by yourself, means a lot my good girl.”

“Only for you,” I said, “only for you.”

“By the way,” Mark said, “the way the setting sunlight hits, silhouettes you. It makes the gown almost seem transparent. It is a nice view from here.” I did not realize how light the gown became with light behind it, but did not care. I was glad he enjoyed the view.

I sat down next to Mark and his attention shifted from the news to me. “Maybe NETFLIX will have to wait til another day,” he said while pulling me close for a deep kiss. When he said, “let’s head to the bedroom.” I did not object.

To Be Continued