The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unsolicited Part 10

Heather receives an unsolicited email from a fan of her writing. He is a Master and what transpires is fact not fiction. Will Heather continue this budding relationship in an attempt to make her writing even better.

MD, MA, BD, MF

Life with Mark grew more and more comfortable. As the days of November clicked away, one by one, our social calendar filled up. We were now recognized by everyone as a couple. We had Thanksgiving dinner and a holiday party planned with his parents, and Christmas Parties for both the hospital and my office scheduled. We also had tickets to the Annual Charity Steeplechase of Charleston mid-month. His parents were donors and attending and we were going as their guests. Sydney was also calling me about modeling for her designs or at least being in a fashion shoot wearing some of her latest outfits. I kept telling her that I was not a model, but even Mark said “you will not win this one.”

I was still continuing my education on the D/s subject and was currently reading “Conquer Me: Girl to Girl Wisdom About Fulfilling Your Submissive Desires.” I had “Care and Nurture for the Submissive” waiting in the wings. Mark, in the meantime, was mastering the remote nature of the toys he purchased harnessing the power of the internet to allow him to turn me on anytime from anywhere. It kept him busy and things interesting. What was amazing is the higher end devices actually worked as I already knew.

Also amazing was how our relationship improved my work focus. Mark had a similar experience. I was not only more in touch with my body, but my mind. I could not explain it, but my persona improved for the better. I would have never called myself the adventurous or exploring type, but with him, I was.

I did receive some email on earlier chapters in my story. My English friend Betsy now understood that this was autobiographical in nature and although happy for Mark and I, she worried about putting too much personal information out in public. I totally understood her caution to me and reread what I had written. I felt safe, but would be very careful going forward. Master Alan also kept popping back up sending emails either commenting on my story or offering a critique on what I had written. His comments were actually helpful and he was very supportive of not only the relationship with Mark, but our exploration of D/s together. I think in his mind, he started my exploration and felt like the proud father after birth of a baby.

For his part, Mark was patient with me when it came to D/s and seemed to know when to press and when to back off. It was obvious that he wanted me to clearly understand that D/s was not the cornerstone of our relationship and that it had a role, but not a major role right now. Mark told me many times, that we could stop at anytime and it would make no difference. I told him that I did not want to stop. Also, he was learning to judge my moods and understood how my monthly cycle effected me; after all, he was a doctor.

Midweek, I received an IM from Sydney inviting me to dinner on Friday evening at her place. It also said “bring Mark.” When I finally got in touch with Mark, he laughed and told me that he also received and invitation that ended with “bring Heather.”

When I got home on Thursday, there were some packages waiting for me at the buildings concierge. I wasn’t expecting anything and when I opened the note attached, it was from Sydney. It simply said, “be a good girl and wear these tomorrow evening.” I opened the box and took a deep breath. Inside was a latex corset dress in deep blue with a scoop neckline. I held it up and knew it would be form fitting. Included were a pair of nude thigh hi stockings and a pair of heels matching the dress. The note said, do not show or tell Mark and arrive before 6pm.

Mark called me that night and said given work, he would meet me at Sydney’s for dinner. I immediately thought that Sydney was having the two of us arrive at different times for some reason. I received a second IM from Sydney that just said bring the dress with you and change here….you might need help. Needing help with latex given my first experience was an understatement.

Friday came and I was a little anxious at work. The dress was in a garment bag hanging in my car and I did not know what to make of it or what Sydney had in mind. However being a little anxious was also exciting. I left work at 5 pm and headed down to the Battery. I knew that I could park at Sydney’s and had no problem making her “before 6 pm arrival time.”

One of Sydney’s staff opened the door, greeted me, took my things and then showed me into a small room where Sydney was relaxed, enjoying a drink and reviewing some sketches.

“Welcome Heather, I already have the staff preparing you a cocktail that I guarantee will relax you after a long week at work.” She added, “a good friend of mine, who I will not mention, told me that you have quite the reputation for doing excellent work.”

I was a little surprised to hear she had been talking about me, but flattered by the compliment. My drink arrived. “It’s a caramel apple martini, with a special twist,” Sydney laughed. You will love it. I took a sip and she was right. It was delicious.

“So, did you like the dress I sent over?” She looked at me for an answer.

“Well, I love the color, but it is a little daring. I will wait until I try it on.” I hoped I did not offend her as I gave my answer.

Sydney nodded, “Heather, I want it to be daring, to make a statement. You will look great in it.”

We talked some more as we finished our cocktails and then Sydney called in a staff member and told her to assist me in getting ready for dinner.

As I got up, I was a little light headed from the drink which Sydney noted with a smile. “They are potent,” she said.

I was taken to the same room I was in at the earlier party where I took off the clothes I wore to the office. The one attendant was joined by another member of Sydney’s staff who I recognized from my first visit. “Please remove everything, Miss, we have put a lube on the inside of the dress while you had your drink and it should slide on easily now before the lube dries.”

I had lost my modesty here before, so I slipped out of my bra and panty and was soon standing nude in front of them. “Please put on the stockings before we get the dress on you,” the older of the two asked.

I nodded, sat on a chair in the room and slid the stockings up my legs. I then stood and was helped into the latex dress. It was tight, form fitting with a corset top and skirted bottom. The corset was tightened a bit and my breasts were lifted up showing more cleavage in the scoop neck. I watched as the attendants ensured the latex fit perfectly against my skin. I now understood, there would be no bra or panty tonight.

I slipped on my heels when another woman came into the room. She did hair and makeup for Sydney’s design house and she was here to do mine. Twenty-five minutes later, I could hardly recognize myself.

“Wow,” is all I said as I looked in the mirror.

Ten minutes later, I walked back into where Sydney was seated. She looked up, smiled and said, “beautiful as I expected.” She walked over to a box and opened it removing a polished stainless steel collar similar to the one I had at home. She came over and placed it on my neck.

“You are not properly dressed as a good girl until you are cuffed and collared.” Sydney said the words and another two assistants came out and one knelt placing locking cuffs on my ankles, while the other did the same for my wrists. Sydney turned me to look into a mirror. “You look both stunning and sensual. I must get a picture.”

I was about to object when Sydney produced a blindfold and placed it over my eyes. “No one will recognize you with this on.” My world went black, but I heard voices, clicks and was positioned and repositioned multiple times over fifteen minutes, so I knew there were pictures being taken.

Sydney took the blindfold off and led me to a side room where I was given another drink. “Mark will be here in a minute,” Sydney told me, “stay here until you are called for and remember, he is your Master.”

Looking to Sydney, I smiled and simply said “yes Mistress.”

“You are a fast learner,” she called out.

I was halfway through my drink, when an attendant opened the door and said “you are needed in the other room.”

I nodded, checked myself in the mirror and walked into the room where Sydney had been sitting. Now she was there along with Mark, who looked up, ran his eyes over me and smiled broadly.

“How is my good girl,” he asked.

“Doing well Master, now that you are here.” I then said, “I hope you like the look Mistress Sydney got for me.”

“You look beautiful and yes Sydney did a good job.” Mark nodded to Sydney adding, “she knows beauty when she sees it.”

Sydney pointed to a spot on the ground between where she and Mark sat and I knew immediately, she wanted me kneeling there. I walked over, my eyes locked on Mark, and knelt facing the two of them. Mark reached out and stroked my hair as did Sydney.

“Good Girl,” Mark said. “You make me so happy.”

Sydney made a gesture to her staff and another drink was delivered to me.

“I shouldn’t,” I said, “they are pretty strong.”

“Nonsense,” Sydney said, “enjoy the drink and whatever else I give you. Mark is here and you are safe in my household.”

I took the drink and sipped from it feeling lightheaded, but good. I also knew my nipples had hardened as I knelt. I was sure both Mark and Sydney also knew I was getting aroused.

Sydney touched my head and in a clear voice asked, “are you wet Heather?”

I was surprised but not shocked by her question.

“Yes Mistress,I am wet.” I lowered my head and she knew I was embarrassed.

“Good Girl,” Sydney said. “I know it was hard answering my question directly with Master Mark sitting here, but you did it.”

“Are you wearing a plug or insertable vibrator,” Sydney again asked.

I lowered my head and whispered “no,” adding that “I had come straight from work.”

“So Master Mark does not require you to be filled and plugged in your office.” Sydney sipped her drink waiting for an answer.

“No Mistress, he does not.” I looked at Mark who nodded to me.

“Well, that will come sooner than you think my dear,” Sydney said. “It is now time for dinner.” She stood put her hand out and helped me to my feet. We headed to the dining room. “When you are fully trained,” Sydney said, “you will kneel here willingly and be hand fed like a good pet.”

Dinner was wonderful and Sydney asked about everything from work to our relationship. She then asked me about wearing latex.

“You look lovely in latex Heather, how does it make you feel?”

I hesitated for a minute thinking of how to answer the question.

“Don’t think Heather, just react to the question.” Sydney continued to look at me.

“Sexy,” I said looking down.

As I said that, an assistant came in the room and handed Sydney a folder. She opened it and smiled. “These are lovely, absolutely stunning,” she whispered and then handed the folder to Mark.

I watched Mark’s eyes go somewhat wide and then he grinned. “They are very good, and special.” He added, “I would like a copy.”

“Those are for you, Mark. You can display them as you please. I already have a set.”

Mark handed me the folder and my eyes went wide. They were pictures from before when I was blindfolded. Without doubt, I looked submissive and also sexy. My look surprised me and also aroused me. Knowing others would have my picture also thrilled me too. I did not know what to say.

“Such a beautiful Pet,” Sydney said adding “many more pictures and outfits to come.”

“Maybe I should make her one of the centerpieces for my holiday party,” Sydney whispered into Mark’s ear, but loud enough for me to hear.

“I don’t think she is ready for that yet,” Mark quickly replied.

“We will see,” the mistress of the house said softly while looking at me.

“Ready for what,” I whispered. I had no idea what they were discussing.

Mark looked at me and said, “at her holiday party, Sydney has some of her favorite subs decorated as table centerpieces. They literally lay on the table and are decorated.”

“Don’t forget the few used as serving platters too,” Sydney said with a laugh. “My parties are never boring.” She then added, “Heather might make the perfect dessert platter.”

I could not tell if she was serious.

“I am sure Mark would allow you to help serve my guests as a platter. He might even enjoy the way I displayed you.” Sydney seemed to be enjoying the banter.

“I don’t think Heather could remain still long enough,” Mark laughed, “besides, I need a date.”

“Well, we could always clean her up after dessert,” Sydney injected.

Finally, I spoke. “Well, if I may say something, I don’t think I really know what you are talking about and not sure I want to find out.”

“Oh please. Where is your sense of adventure. You could be my best artistic creation yet.” Sydney looked at me in a serious way. “Being a centerpiece at my holiday party is an honor.”

The subject now changed back to latex and how it made me felt.

“Do you feel I am picking on you by asking all of these questions?” Sydney looked directly at me waiting for my answer.

“No,” I whispered and was told to speak up.

“NO.” I managed to say but much too loud and much to everyone’s humor.

“Mark, would you want to take Heather to my playroom downstairs? She saw it when she was displayed at the Halloween Party but was blindfolded most of the time.” Sydney made the offer with a smile.

“What a great idea. I am sure my pet would love to play.” With that he was handed a leash from Sydney, took it, clipped it to my collar and pulling on it, had me stand and follow him to the lower level.

We went into the same room where I had been previously displayed, but this time it was just us. “Remember how you felt that night,” Mark asked and his question brought immediate images to my mind.

He again reminded me that we needed to do nothing and not to be intimidated by Sydney and her ideas. “She,” he argued, “was just planting images in your head and seeing how you would react.” He continued, the most important thing is us and not any of the D/s play which is secondary.”

I nodded as I walked around the room looking at devices meant to restrain you, whip you or position you for who knows what. I actually did not know what some of them were for. I could feel Mark behind me standing close.

“This intrigues you doesn’t it?” I heard Mark’s question in my left ear.

I nodded, “yes it does.”

He walked over and picked up some nipple clamps and showed them to me. “You reacted so well to these before. If I wasn’t afraid of damaging the latex, I would put them on you now.”

I could feel my nipples harden as the image and sensations returned to my mind which is exactly what Mark wanted.

“What a lovely response,” he said. “You grow so firm at the slightest provocation.”

He led me over to where I had been displayed before and lowered the chains from the ceiling. “Hands over your head,” Mark said firmly.

I obeyed quickly wondering what Mark had in mind. Once I lifted my hands, he attached my right wrist to a chain and then did the same to my left. As I watched, he slowly tightened the chain with small pulls until my arms were stretched up and out from my body. The last time this happened, I could not see. This time I literally watched as I was restrained.

He then moved to my ankles and they were quickly secured and the chains were tightened until my legs were spread wide. I was now displayed, spread wide and covered in a tight latex dress. I was aroused and getting more aroused by the minute.

Mark walked behind me and the next thing I knew, he had placed a blindfold over my eyes. It was snug and no light leaked anywhere. My world was black. He walked away for a second, I could hear his feet on the floor as my senses tried to compensate for my lack of sight.

“Open your mouth,” Mark whispered.

I opened my lips and he immediately slipped what felt like a soft ball into my mouth. I bit down and knew it was a gag. As my brain dealt with the gag, I felt it tightened around my head. Now, I could not talk. I merely grunted and my breathing grew raspy in its sound. I heard Mark walk behind me again and then something was placed over my ears. I could feel pressure on the side of my head and thought…..headphones. I then heard a soft rushing sound and then could hear nothing.

Mark had me restrained and unable to see, talk or hear. We had never done this before and upon reflection, he not only surprised me, but excited me. I could literally feel my nipples pressing into the latex of the dress. I could feel each pulse of blood in my ears and also in my nipples and clit. I was wet and growing wetter and that was before I felt hands on my breasts. I moaned in my mind and around the gag, but I could hear nothing.

I knew fingers were massaging my nipples. My senses were heightened and every touch was amplified. Each touch seemed to center on the exact center of my nipples and then circle them slowly. I I wanted to cry out in pleasure. I thought I was, but heard nothing. Was I drooling around the ball gag? I thought that I felt some on my face. The fingers were unrelenting. They never stopped.

I was excited; I was frustrated; my mind was confused as my senses were denied and then I felt pressure and an intense vibration directly on my pussy from under the hem of my dress. There were still two hands teasing my nipples while another hand held a vibrator under my dress. My mind finally said, “OMG, someone else is here.” However, the pleasure was too intense and my body was betraying my me. I found it hard to think as I literally throbbed. I could not see, hear or speak. I felt drool running from the corner of my mouth as I bit into the gag. I did not know what to do. No one could hear me. My world was a world of sensations at the moment. They dominated everything. The vibrations did not stop. I pulled on the chains and they proved immovable. I let out a silent scream into the gag as my world exploded in orgasm. I literally saw stars and would have collapsed if it were not for the restraints.

I started crying. What was my body doing to me? Intense pleasure brought tears again. The vibrations did not stop nor did the stimulation on my nipples. I could not get away from it. I tried, I really did, but it was impossible. I wanted a break, or did I? I no longer knew as my mind was overwhelmed by pleasure. “OMG,” I screamed into the gag as I came hard a second time. I had no idea if anyone heard me and did not care.

The vibrations grew milder but did not go away nor did the nipple stimulation. The fingers caressing my nipples, now pinched them making me jump and pull on the chains. My entire body throbbed. I tried to focus my mind on what was happening, but it was impossible. My mind was now focused on the sensations I was feeling and anticipating what would come next. I tried to say “we can stop,” but I knew the words were garbled into the gag. Hands continued to tease my breasts and nipples and someone was using a vibrator on my pussy. As I was trying to get my bearings back, another hand went under my dress from behind me and pressed the cool tip of a plug or vibrator to my ass. I could not get away from it as it began sliding in. I shook my head and as I did, the plug slipped into my ass filling me.

My mind was reeling. How many people were here——at least three. Who were they besides Mark? Was Sydney here? Who else? I had little time to think as someone smacked my buttocks with a paddle through the latex of my dress. The smack reverberated through the plug and into my ass. My hips jumped forward surprised by impact pressing my pussy directly vibrator which sent a shot of pleasure into my body. I immediately pulled my hips to the rear where they were quickly met with another smack.

The second smack again moved my hips forward and into the vibrator. As soon as I pulled away, I was smacked again. I quickly surmised that this game had two outcomes, if I pulled away from the vibrator, my ass would be continually smacked, or I stayed pressed against the vibrator and lose control again. I chose the vibrator.

Someone petted my head like I had made a wise choice.

The vibrations were still milder then before, but constant and slowly took my body to where I did not want to go. I had already orgasmed twice and did not want or need a third, but the constant pulsing between my legs took me in another direction. I bit into the gag as I screamed out “noooo,” but it made no difference. I could feel my orgasm build from deep within my core. My hips pressed into the vibrations at the moment the speed of the vibrations increased. I had no chance. My clit sent shock waves of pleasure throughout my body and I came again. I screamed in pleasure and my body quivered and tried to twist in the restraints.

Then, everything stopped.

There were no vibrations and no touching. I just hung there, displayed and exhausted from the continuous orgasms my body endured. I am not sure how long I remained like this as I lost all concept of time.

Then I felt the earphones covering my ears being removed. Suddenly, I could hear again. I immediately heard the sounds of footsteps walking around me and felt the straps securing the ball gag in my mouth being loosened. The ball gag was removed and I could both breath and move my jaw normally. Next, the blindfold fell away from my head and light flooded back into my eyes. The first image I saw was Mark standing in front of me. He was dressed as he was when I was blindfolded and there was a smile on his face. He leaned forward and whispered, “good girl” into my left ear.

“I am going to release your wrists and ankles now, but don’t try and walk until you get your balance and feeling back. Do you understand?” Mark waited for an answer.

“Yes Master,” I mumbled and nodded my head.

Mark then went to my right side and freed my ankle and wrist, loosening the chain and removing the cuffs. He then did the same to my left side. I was now standing barefoot in the latex dress with only a collar on. He soon removed that and taking my arm, Mark helped me walk a little letting go only when he was sure I would not fall.

I said nothing for a moment and then just said, “OMG, that was intense.”

“Too intense?” he questioned.

“I am not sure, I need to process it all.” My answer

was the absolute truth at that moment.

I went to sit down and was quickly reminded that a plug was still in my ass.

Mark led me upstairs where I was again taken to the room where I had changed. My clothes were on the bed and as quick as I could, I changed back into them. I then went back down the hall to where Sydney and Mark sat sipping a drink.

“Did you enjoy yourself,” Sydney asked clearly interested in my response.

I nodded, but said, “it may be too much too quickly. It might be too intense.”

“Nonsense,” Sydney responded, “you can take so much more in your training and you are doing so well.” Sydney left little doubt that she had at least observed if not participated in the basement session.

We talked a little more and Sydney again pressed me on a modeling session. I remained non-committal. Finally, Sydney got up and walking another room returned with the latex dress on a hanger and a folder containing my earlier pictures for Mark.

She looked at me and smiling whispered, “Heather, it was a wonderful evening. I cannot wait until we do it again.”

Mark and I were soon walking towards his car. I reminded him that I drove and was parked down the street and he nodded, but said, “I am driving. We will get your car in the morning.” I was not going to argue.

We went to his place for the night. He read me perfectly as the soft, loving and gentle Mark was on full display. D/s was done for the night and in its place, Mark made love to me. We did not just have sex, it was much deeper, slower and more sensual than a mere sex act. I loved this side of him. To my surprise, he coaxed two more orgasms from my body: one with his sensual and talented tongue and the other with his cock buried deep in my body pressing against my cervix. In the later, he came too. I loved the feel of his warm seed flowing into my body.

We lay naked together in his bed holding each other as I started to drift off to sleep. The last words I heard from his lips were, “I love you Heather.”

To Be Continued.