The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unsolicited Part 8

Heather receives an unsolicited email from a fan of her writing. He is a Master and what transpires is fact not fiction. Will Heather continue this budding relationship in an attempt to make her writing even better.

MD, MA, BD, MF

My first day back at the office was actually calm. The weekend was relaxing and the relationship with Mark was growing stronger by the day. At lunch, I took the pictures down to a local shop and found frames for each of them that worked. Returning to my office, I immediately displayed one behind my desk, which drew the attention of my Paralegal, Joan.

“Heather, that is a beautiful picture.” She asked: “was that this weekend?

I just nodded and got back to work. I was deep into work at 2:30pm when my cell phone rang. It was Sydney.

“Do you have time to talk?” she asked.

“Sure, let me close the door.” I got up, closed the door and then got back on the phone. “Hello,” I said. “If you have not heard, the outfits were a hit. I cannot thank you enough.”

“That’s wonderful,” Sydney said, “I was glad to help and may I say again, you have a model like quality that makes any outfit look great.”

She continued, “did Mark tell you I was going to call.”

I nodded my head as if she could see and the said, “yes, he mentioned something about you wanting to dress me for your party’s something like that.”

“Well, that is exactly what I want to do. My annual party is a big deal to me and I want a few incredible and shall I say daring costumes to stand out.” Sydney continued saying, “Mark thought you might be perfect given we have already met and I know your sizes.”

“Well, I know it would make him happy,” I said, “but just how daring is daring?” I continued, “I have a professional reputation to protect.”

“We all do,” she said, “I promise you that no one will recognize you and it will be nothing too risqué.”

Sydney then asked, “Mark told you that I am in the lifestyle didn’t he.”

“Yes,” I whispered, “he did.”

“Well he told me you are exploring, so this party will be good for you.” Sydney said, “now that I have your commitment, why don’t I call you sometime after 9pm tonight and give you some of the details. You won’t be at work and will have more freedom to talk and ask questions.”

“Sounds great,” I said, “talk to you later.”

At 6pm, I left the office and walked to the Vendue. I was meeting Mark at the rooftop bar as the weather was great. He was already there and had ordered me a drink…another apple martini.

“You ordering me drinks is getting to be a habit, but I am picking up the tab.” As I finished reminding him, I kissed him gently on the lips.

“I never get tired of looking at you,” Mark said, as I sat down carefully. Mark noticed and said, “I see you are being a good girl for me.”

I nodded. “Isn’t that you want?”

“Actually, it is what you want too,” Mark said with a smile.

I knew he was right. I could feel my muscles gripping the plug in my ass. Every time I moved, I was reminded of Mark and what we were doing.

“I am talking to Sydney tonight,” I offered up. “Anything I should know.”

“You can trust her,” Mark said with a serious look on his face. “She is in the lifestyle as I have told you and she throws a great party.”

“Will everyone there be in the lifestyle?” I was curious as I asked the question.

Mark nodded, “for this party yes, but masks will be worn, it is part of the allure. Your identity is safe, except for Sydney and she doesn’t care.”

Mark seemed to be thinking about something and I asked him about it. “Oh just terrible thoughts about what I should do to you.”

“Like what,” I had to know.

“Well, I should have had you put on a panty before coming out for drinks and attached the vibe device to it. That way I could be sitting here with my cell phone teasing the hell out of you in public.”

A thrill shot through me as an image immediately formed in my mind.

Mark noticed, “exciting thought isn’t it.”

I nodded. “Exciting and dangerous.”

“Remember, you are always safe with me…..always.”

He ordered us another drink and said, “remember, Sydney will be in he “D” mode when you deal with her. Respect that as you are a reflection of me. We are a couple, you are new to all of this, but she will still expect respect. She will also teach you if you let her.”

I soaked all of what he said in and nodded.

As the sun started to go down, I paid the bill and Mark walked me back to my office and my car. We kissed deeply before I got in the car.

“Heather, I am going to miss you tonight and waking up next to you in the morning.” Mark kissed me again. I looked up at him and said “me too…me too. It was something I could get very accustomed too.”

That brought a smile to his face.

When I got home, I made a quick salad, changed into some loungewear, and ate. I picked up my iPad and wrote about the weekend for the latest Chapter in my Erotic Story submission. It was going to take awhile to find the right words to describe what I went through and felt. One thing I was sure of, I was discovering an entire new side of myself and it is like a door had been opened, I was already through it and on the other side at this point. I also had to write about Mark. How could I describe what I felt for him?

I was also going to have to put into words how I was beginning to explore D/s with Mark. I had to be honest with myself. I started it thinking it would help sharpen my writing, but I now realize that was just an excuse. D/s had an appeal and I was finding that with the right person, someone I trusted and loved, I could open up and enjoy a submissive side that I had kept under wraps. The last weekend was the most sexually charged experience I had ever had and I was looking forward to many more. Even as I wrote about it, I felt twinges of arousal.

I was deep into writing when my phone rang. Looking up, it was a little after 9pm and I knew it was Sydney.

“Good evening Sydney, I hope your evening has gone well.”

“Is this still a good time, Heather?” Sydney’s voice sounded soft and almost sensual.

“Yes, I have just been doing some writing trying to capture my thoughts while they are still fresh in my mind.” As soon as I made the statement, I knew there would be follow-on questions.

“Are you writing about the weekend, life, or just general stuff,” Sydney asked.

“Actually, the weekend and Mark, it is somewhat like journaling, but it lets me express my inner emotions.” I was not sure Sydney would understand.

“You and Mark seem so good together. I heard the weekend was great and that Kate loved you.” Sydney clearly had talked to Mark.

“Yes, it went better than good,” I laughed.

“Well, let’s talk my party. I want to design your costume and I heard from Mark that you are ok with that and will trust my judgment.” Sydney paused for a moment.

“Well given your success with dressing me this past weekend, I do trust you although it is a different kind of party as Mark has explained to me.” I probably sounded unsure about the nature of the party as Sydney explained it to me.

“It is a lifestyle party for those into D/s,” Sydney said. “All attending are professionals and have the upmost discretion. You will be perfectly safe and have a great time with Mark.”

She paused and said, “you are a beautiful woman and I want to dress you as a submissive for the night. You just need to give me a free hand and trust my judgment. Are you willing to do that Heather?”

Without hesitating, I simply said, “I am all yours.”

“Great, I will want you here at 10am on Saturday. It will take some fittings to get your outfit right. Heather, I want to make a bold statement with you and look forward to transforming you for the party.” Sydney was clearly happy with my decision.

Sydney added, “when you get here, you are in the lifestyle and do not forget that as I love to punish ‘bad girls.’ Make sure you pay attention to instructions as I don’t have much time to transform you.”

“I assume that I should reply, ‘yes Ma’am’ or whatever your prefer.” I waited for her to tell me her preference.

“You will address me as Mistress Sydney, Mistress, or Miss while you are here at the party. Is that understood?”

“Yes Mistress Sydney,” I answered with a smile on my face.

When Sydney got off the phone, I had a text from Mark, it simply said, “edge.”

I did.

The rest of the week fell into a quiet pattern: work, go home, eat, sip some wine and write. Of course each day, I would talk or FaceTime Mark and each night I would edge as he instructed. We would not see each other until Saturday night as he had call on Friday night. Mark instructions made sure I wore a dress or skirt to work and remained plugged, but so far, he had not made good on his threat to have me wear a panty and the wireless vibe…thank god.

Edging was getting quicker and quicker, which I am sure was Mark’s intent. I was getting to the point of no return quicker and quicker and had to be very careful not to test my body by seeing how close I could go without having an orgasm. By Friday, I really wanted an orgasm or two, or three. Mark knew exactly what he was doing.

Sydney called on Friday and said to wear something easy to remove tomorrow and try not to be late. “Yes ma’am,” I said, getting myself in practice for the weekend. party.

At 10am on Saturday, I opened the gate to a large three story colonial townhome in Charleston’s Battery overlooking the waterfront and harbor. Climbing about six steps, I used the door knocker to wrap on the massive wooden door. After about 30 seconds, the door was opened by a cute young woman, probably in her early 20s dressed in what could only be described as a classic maid’s uniform.

“You must be Heather,” the maid said. When I nodded, she said, “follow me, she is expecting you.” We walked into a well appointed sitting room where Sydney sat sipping either tea or coffee. She was dressed in a black leather skirt and white blouse that was sheer enough to clearly show a lace bra under it. There was no doubt that she was mistress of the house.

“Good morning Heather, not only are you fresh and beautiful looking this morning, but punctual as well.” Sydney offered me some coffee, which I accepted.

“Now, the hardest thing you will have to do today is relax and I mean that sincerely. I want you to keep an open mind and trust the process. In the end, you will be surprised at the fun, excitement and enjoyment you get out of the day and night.” Sydney looked at me. “Shall we get started?”

I nodded.

Sydney called for Amy, one of her assistants, directing her to take me to one of the bedrooms for changing. Before I could say anything at all, I was following a woman, about my own age, down a long hallway and into a well appointed bedroom suite.

“You will find a robe for your use in the bathroom. Please remove all of your clothing and put on the robe and slippers and then walk to the room at the end of the hall and come into the studio.” Amy looked for me to show some understanding.

I nodded and she immediately left me alone.

I went to the bathroom and did as she asked and soon found myself in front of the door at the end of the hallway in only a robe and slippers. Knocking on it, I walked in.

Sydney was there with others and it looked like a scene from a fashion design movie. She had a studio that took up about one third of the first floor.

“There you are dear, ready to get started,” she asked.

I nodded and said “of course.”

“Have you ever worn latex before Heather?” Sydney probably knew the answer when she asked the question.

“No, never” I answered.

“Well, that changes tonight. I feel latex is a wonderful medium for a submissive and a good girl, don’t you agree?” Again, she looked for a response.

“Well, I am trusting your judgment, Mistress Sydney. This is not my area of expertise at all.” I looked directly at her as I answered.

“Well, you will look lovely and very sexy in it and I am sure Master Mark will love it.”

Sydney turned her back and pointed to a small platform. “Drop your robe and stand up here.”

I must have hesitated for a second as she said, “we all know what a naked female looks like and you are more beautiful than most, so let’s get on with it.”

I dropped the robe, my nipples hardened immediately and I stood on the platform turning around to face Sydney and the others.

There was a whirlwind of activity. Large swatches of colored latex were layered over my skin and then quickly discarded. Masks were tried on and tossed aside. Makeup colors were applied, removed and reapplied. Throughout it all, Sydney was in charge, barking orders, taking notes and making decisions.

We had been at this for over an hour when Sydney noticed my nipples were still firm. “This excites you doesn’t it my dear,”. She added, “your body gives it away.”

I looked at her, hesitated and then said, “I am not sure Miss.”

A somewhat devious look came over Sydney’s face and she put her palm out toward an assistant who handed her what looked like a black leather crop.

I heard my voice cry out as Sydney actually hit me with the crop across my right breast. It stung like a bee. I shouted, “what the hell,” and before I got the words out of my mouth, the crop struck my left breast with the same result.

“Silence,” Sydney said. “The first strike was for lying and the second was for insolence. Remember where you are and what you are. Do you understand?”

I caught on quick, “yes Mistress, “ I said.

Sydney nodded and smiled at me.

After another hour, I was allowed to put my robe on and was given something to eat and drink. Sydney joined me. “Normally, I would offer a newbie like you some pot edibles, or a recreational drug to calm and relax you, but I promised Mark, none of that would happen to you, so you experience every emotion throughout the day.”

I nodded. “I may need a drink before much longer.”

Sydney laughed, “that can be arranged.”

There was a knock on the door and an assistant came in with a sketch pad. She handed it to Sydney and left. Sydney looked it over flipping pages.

“The perfect pet,” she said, “you will be the perfect pet.”

She then showed me the sketches. I was both shocked and in awe. I was also aroused.

I saw a sketch of myself in a skin tight black latex catsuit with red trim. There were zippers for openings in the vagina and buttocks as well as both breasts. “Your owner can decide how much of the pet is displayed.” Sydney said.

The sketch showed latex gloves up to the elbows as well as high heel boots. There was a long tail protruding from the back of the outfit and various masks and hoods that could be used or interchanged throughout the night. Sydney pointed out a silver collar around the neck and wrists and ankle cuffs also in silver.

I didn’t know what to say. My mind was taking it all in and I was wondering if I could go to a party like that much less a party tonight.

“Of course, I’ll provide Mark a leash for the collar,” Sydney laughed.

“What do you think,” Sydney asked me.

“I am still taking it all in. My first impressions are beautiful and daring.”

“That’s fair,” Sydney said. “However, there are a few surprises.”

“The tail is attached to the costume by a plug. Are you prepared for that my dear?”

I nodded and hoped Mark had said nothing about our play. I knew he would not, but I was going to check.

“You will also be wearing hula pleasure beads from Lelo in your vagina.” Sydney looked for a reaction.

“Mark, your trainer, will have remote devices controlling vibrations in both devices.” Sydney smiled, you will have an interesting evening.

I must have been blushing red by now as she again said to me, “you are so beautiful when you blush. I sware I am going to use you as a model before we are done.”

“I will have some of my staff help you get dressed later on as you have never worn latex. It is tricky.” She then looked at me and said “are you ready for that drink now?”

I nodded and an apple martini was brought on a tray to me. Sydney had a vodka martini and swallowed a small white pill with it. “For recreational purposes only and it will give me energy for the evening’s activities.

I nodded. I tried to never judge people over their individual choices.

Three hours later, I was almost dressed. The women assisting Sydney left me when it was time to put in the tail and the hula balls. I stood in front of a full length mirror and using some lubricant, slipped the plug for the tail into my ass. Luckily, I had worn a plug before and it was not an uncomfortable feeling. The hula beads slipped quickly into my vagina. I did not realize how wet I had become during the day until I pressed them in and met absolutely no resistance. I was surprised, but then again, I was thinking of Mark all afternoon.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Sydney had transformed me into a latex covered pet complete with tail. The latex body suit fit every curve of my body and was the closest thing to form fit I had ever worn. The zippers were strategically placed and it was clear to anyone who looked that my nipples were hard. The only part of my body not covered at the moment was my head. I slipped on a half hood that covered my hair and my head down to the top of my nose, but left my mouth, nostrils and neck alone. It had tiny ears built into the top of the hood. I was now a cat.

Checking myself one more time, I was sure of a few things: no one would recognize me, I looked and felt sexy, and Mark would be surprised.

I opened the door and walked down into the part of the house where the party would be held. I was stunned when I saw Sydney. She herself had transformed into a Domme in her dress and mannerisms. She wore a skin tight red leather corset with a tight black leather pencil skirt. She watched me come into the room and motioned me over.

“My god, you do look delicious,” Sydney said, “if you were not with Mark, I would claim you for myself.” She then took her gloved hand and traced my latex clad body in a slow sensual manner. “All eyes will be on you tonight Heather. You will be the talk of the party.”

Sydney then walked over to a table and opened a box. She motioned for me to come over and I did. From the box, she pulled out a pair of polished stainless steel cuffs for my wrists and ankles. “These she said, almost complete the look.” She looked at me and said “there is one more item, now kneel.”

I slowly knelt on the stone floor unsure of myself in the latex. Once settled, I looked up and saw Sydney had what looked like a polished stainless steel collar in her hands. She placed it on my neck and locked it. “Mark will have the key,” she whispered. “Now,” Sydney said, “you are ready for my party.”

Guests began to slowly arrive and most wore masks of some sort. I could not tell who anyone was, nor did I want to know. I indulged in another martini and watched as Sydney mingled among her guests while admiring their creative costumes. There were clearly Dommes and Doms here as well as submissives. Sydney introduced me to a couple of Dommes while I waited for Mark and I was shocked when they reached out and each stroked one of my nipples. I went to pull away and Sydney whispered in my ear, “do not move, they will not hurt you.”

“Her nipples are so responsive,” one remarked, “we could have fun with her.”

“Unfortunately, she is spoken for,” Sydney announced.

I stood there unable to will my nipples down and well aware of the arousal I was beginning to feel.

Then, I saw Mark. He was in a formal tuxedo again and looked elegant. He walked over and Sydney handed him a silver looking leash. Walking to me, he smiled, told me to kneel, and when I did, he attached the leash to my collar. “You are my pet,” he announced, “stay by my side.”

“Yes Master,” I answered.

Then the music started and the party got into full swing.

Mark took me out on the floor for a dance whispering,”how do you feel as you look incredibly sexy.” My answer was simply, “I feel the same way.” After the dance he led me to a pole where he secured his end of the leash. “Now stay here like a good pet and I will come back with drinks.” I noticed another very elegant looking woman secured the same way.

“Having fun,” she asked, I nodded and said “yes, but this is my first party.”

“Well,” she said, “just enjoy the moment and have fun.”

Standing there, something was different. I felt a vibration in my vagina and almost immediately, I felt one in my ass. I looked up and across the room and saw Mark playing with a device in his hand. He had activated the vibrators placed in my body.

I could feel myself blushing as he walked over. “Well that put a little color in your cheeks,” he said as he again picked up my leash. “By the way, how does it feel to be collared and leashed.”

“Different,” I said, “where did you come up with the idea?”

“I didn’t, this is all Sydney.” He then looked at me, you know she wants to use you as a model for some of her fashion designs.”

I laughed, “I am no model, I hardly have time to myself now.”

Mark looked at me as we sipped our drinks. He was staring.

“What,” I said.

“Oh, I was just watching your nipples grow harder under your latex. It really hides little.” He laughed.

“Men,” I said, “you are terrible.”

He then grabbed my leash and pulling it said, “grab your drink and let’s walk around, no telling what we might see.”

He was right. Turning the corner, we saw Sydney holding court as a Domme with two beautiful, but topless women kneeling at her feet. I was about to say something when Mark just held a finger to his lips and we moved on.

“That’s just Sydney,” he said.

As we walked around, we saw women displayed, men displayed, couples in various states of dress, and a few what I would call simulated sex acts. I even whispered to Mark, “they should find a bedroom,” and was surprised when her answered, “they all might be filled.”

I jumped a little as the vibrations increased inside my body. I looked at Mark and whispered, “you are enjoying this aren’t you?”

He nodded and laughed whispering in my ear, “I am, seeing you looking like this and watching you try and control the sensations I am creating is just perfect entertainment.”

“Well, I am glad I am keeping you from being bored.” As I said the words, I regretted it as the vibrations increased again and a small moans slipped from my lips.

As we were talking, Sydney walked over.

“Master Mark, how are you doing and how is your beautiful pet behaving?” Sydney looked at me as she talked.

“You did a good job with her and she seems to be enjoying the party, but she is struggling with stimulation.” Mark grinned at me.

“What level are you on,” Sydney asked.

Mark checked and said “4”.

“Oh, you must go higher. I would love to see this beauty squirm a bit. “ Sydney looked at me and said, “pet, please kneel next to your Master when two Dommes talk. Remember that moving forward.”

I knelt, but she immediately corrected my posture and had me spread my knees wider. I felt exposed even wearing the latex. I also felt like a lot of eyes were on me.

“She is beautiful,” Sydney said.

Mark touched the control again and the vibrations increased causing me to moan a little louder and tense my muscles. “Perfect,” Sydney said. “Keep her at that level for awhile.” Sydney walked away with a quick, “now I must attend to my other guests.”

My body was betraying me, I was becoming so aroused. I had edged all week as instructed and now this. It was becoming too much.

“You are on display now,” Mark continued talking. “You are mine, but others may enjoy your beauty and sensuality.” As he spoke, I felt myself get wetter….the thought of eyes on me was a turn-on. It was something I had written about many times and here I was experiencing it in real life.

“Now, should we make use of those cuffs too?” Mark looked to me as he spoke. He then pulled on my leash and led me down the steps and into a large basement area that I had not been in before.

The area was lit by candles only and was filled with a Halloween glow. I did not know what to make of it. “This is Sydney’s dungeon, playroom, scene room, training room…you can call it what you like, but it is one hell of a back drop for a party.” Mark whispered into my ears.

I looked around as partygoers, who I assumed to be subs, were bound to devices lining the walls or secured standing from chains and hooks hanging from exposed rafters in the ceiling. Others, I assumed to be Doms or just casual partygoers walked around the room at times commenting on those being displayed and occasionally touching one of the bound subs. I found myself watching in amazement the scene being played out before my eyes. I had never experienced anything quite like it.

Mark took that moment to increase the vibration up a notch. A little moan crossed my lips and he looked at me whispering, “it is only on a 6 right now.” Distracted by the sensations rippling through me, I did not feel Sydney approach my left side.

“Stand still,” she whispered and I knew she was there. I stiffened a little. With little warning, Sydney took a blindfold and placed it over my eyes. My world became black and I instinctively reached for Mark’s hand. Finding it, I gave it a squeeze.

“Now come with me,” Sydney said, and I felt a yank on my collar pulling me forward. I was confused. Had Mark given her my leash, or was he leading me. I could not tell. The leash went slack and Sydney whispered “stop.”

I did.

Immediately hands maneuvered my body into position. I did not know if they belonged to Sydney or Mark as no one whispered a word. I heard the sound of chains moving and someone took my left hand and attached something to the cuff. Before I could register that thought, the same was done to my right hand. Now I heard the sound of chains again as my wrists were pulled wider and higher over my head. As that was going on, I felt someone touching my ankle cuffs and I knew what was next. My legs were pulled apart and secured.

I was displayed. I knew those walking around the room sipping their drinks were looking at me. This was confirmed when I heard a woman’s voice say “isn’t she lovely.” I could feel my nipples harden again and some in the room noticed. “Look at how lovely her nipples harden under the latex,” someone said, while another commented, “my guess is she is wet too, very wet.”

I could not do anything as someone, I assumed Mark, increased the vibrations. Judging from what he told me earlier, I guessed it was on a 7 now. I softly moaned.

“Oh she is a moaner,” a strange female voice said. I heard Sydney say, “new subs need to be quiet.” She then whispered softly in my ear, “and I know how to keep them quiet.”

“Open your mouth,” Sydney said. I opened it fearful of what may happen, but trusting Mark, who I assumed was in the room. Something was placed in my mouth and a tight strap was put around my head holding whatever it was in place. I bit into it and found it soft. My mind registered ball gag. I knew I could not say anything.

I lost all sense of time, but knew people were continuously passing by me. I could hear them walking and talking and occasionally their comments. One group came by and said “I will bet she would be fun to play with,” and as the person spoke, multiple hands ran softly over my body and someone actually caressed my nipples making me jump in my chains.

“What a lovely response,” a woman said with a laugh.

My mind was reeling.

I could not see.

I could not talk.

I could not move.

Mind mind was going 1000mph. I literally saw a mental image of myself, bound upright, spread eagle, and blindfolded with people walking around me, sipping drinks, touching, unaware of the vibrators in me and what they were doing to me. Admiring eyes on me.

“She cannot hide her arousal,” someone said, “look at her nipples.” I wanted to shake my head, but did not. I felt fingers over my breast and heard and felt a zipper being pulled open. OMG, I was going to be exposed in public. Fear rushed through me and mixed with it was arousal.

“Stop, that is far enough,” came the sound of Mark’s voice. I immediately relaxed a little.

A strange woman’s voice said, “let me balance out her look” and I felt fingers pulling on the other breast zipper. They stopped before Mark had to say anything. Whoever pulled on the zipper ran a finger over my nipple. Even through the latex, the sensation was electric and I jerked a little.

“I love her responsiveness,” the woman said.

Mark must have touched the controls as the vibrations increased again. My hips started moving as I tried to escape the sensations which were slowly eroding any defenses I had against surrendering to the vibrations. I was focusing inward now and felt the tension, the delicious tension building in my core. The more I thought about it, the more it grew. Surely, Mark was not going to have me cum like this, exposed, in front of strangers. How could I do that?

At that moment, I knew that I had no control,…..none…zero. I was literally a prisoner to my body, the vibrations Mark created, and Mark’s desires. My mind seemed to float above the scene looking down. My arousal grew…and grew. I did not know if I wanted the vibrations to stop. I was conflicted.

The muscles in my body were contracting to my core, or at least it felt that way. I was like a clock spring being tightened by the second. I felt my teeth biting into the ball gag. I was communicating with grunts and gasps. I could not see the people around me, but could hear them.

“She is going to cum soon. Just look how her body is moving.” Another person mentioned, “her body is quivering in the latex.”

The sensations were too much for me. I squealed into the gag. I tried to pull away. I cried out to no one and then I came. I felt it growing. I felt it coming. I was going to cum in front of all of these people. I had no more control over my body. One moment I was so tense and then everything released…..OMG, did I release. I could hear myself squealing. I could feel myself thrashing and pulling at my bindings, I could hear those around me commenting. I was exhausted. I literally hung in my bindings.

It grew quiet. Was I alone?

Then, I heard the sound of the chains and the pressure on my arms and legs released and I could move. The strap holding the gag was loosened and I could talk again. “Thank you,” I said but given the blindfold, I did not know who I was thanking. I felt a presence in front of me and then a hand on the back of my head, pulling me forward on to …… lips, his lips. I knew them anywhere. The intimacy and depth of the kiss gave it away and I melted into it.

“Good girl,” he whispered. “My good girl.”

He removed the blindfold and let me relax for a minute before going back upstairs. “You have now completed your first scene,” Mark laughed “and you did so well.”

As we entered the main room, Sydney walked over, “Heather, you were wonderful and so fresh and new. You are now absolutely on my party list.” As she walked away, I did not know if being on her party list was good or bad. I looked at Mark and he read my mind, “she likes you and that is a good thing in this town.”

We walked around the room a few times and Mark began the vibrations again. I elbowed him in jest and he immediately increased the intensity in retaliation.

“So that is how this works,” I said.

“Yep,” he answered.

“Are you ready to leave?” Mark looked at me.

I quickly nodded adding, “I have to get my things.”

“They are packed up and in my car, let’s go.” Mark pulled on my leash and walked to the door.

“Wait,” I said, “we are going outside like this.”

“Of course, it is late on Halloween weekend, you will fit right in and my car is right down the block.”

So we walked out the door and headed down the street where of course we passed two couples who immediately stared at me. “Nice look,” one of the men said. Mark answered, “it is, she wears it well.”

We finally made it to Mark’s condo. I removed the partial hood on my head and for the first time tonight, I was able to shake out my hair. “That feels so much better,” I managed to say. Peeling off the latex body suit was a longer process and Mark finally had to help. Sydney had provided “care instructions,” but I was not going to worry about that until the morning. If just felt good to get out of it for the night.

Mark handed me a scotch and I sipped it standing naked in his bedroom. “I have some of the gel on my skin they used to get the latex on. I am going to hop in the shower for a few minutes.” I looked over my shoulder at Mark as I walked away.

In the bathroom, I removed the anal plug and then the hula beads that had vibrated in my vagina all night. I could not believe how lubricated I was again. My body seemed to know when Mark was around to produce more, or so it seemed. I walked into Mark’s shower and stepped into a warm spray trying to relax and process the night. I was not surprised at all, when I felt Mark’s hands washing my back then turning me around to both kiss and caress me. I was very comfortable in his arms and under his touch.

He got out first and told me a warm towel was on the counter and other things I might need were also on the counter. I got out of the shower and dried off. I noticed near the second vanity a woman’s hair dryer, hair brushes, etc….. everything needed for overnight guests. On a hanger was another La Perla slip gown in black with white trim. He had thought of everything.

I slipped into the gown and sipped my drink as I looked at myself in his mirror. Satisfied, I walked into the bedroom where he was already under a sheet. “You have thought of everything,” I said, “thank you.”

I sat against a pillow and sipped my drink looking at Mark. “Did I do ok at the party,” I asked.

“Of course you did, but if you decided it was not for you we would have left.” Mark looked at me and said, “and I am serious.”

He then asked, how I felt when displayed.

“Aroused,” was my one word answer.

“I could not tell who was touching me, talking about me, and pulling on the zippers, I had no idea.” Mark nodded as I talked.

“I could tell that you were aroused and in fact, I wanted you to cum hanging there. Everyone thought you were beautiful and the look on your face when you are aroused is priceless.” Mark finished talking and sipped his drink.

“I was trying to process what I was feeling and in many ways, I still am,” I said. “At a certain point, excitement takes over and I just get this primal need to cum. I don’t think the edging you had me do all week helped with my control at all.” I laughed.

“By the way, thank you for the bathroom supplies and the gown. That was a pleasant surprise.” I bent down and kissed him.

“Well, I was thinking, that given we have two places, you might keep some things here and I might keep some things in your place.” He added, “we both have plenty of room.”

“That might be a good idea,” I said. It actually was the more I thought about it.

He added, “we both would be able to leave for work from each other’s place if we spent the night.”

“Spent the night,” I tried to look offended. “What kind of girl do you think I am” and then I laughed.

“So tell me how you felt being displayed?” Mark waited for an answer.

“Honestly, it was a mixture of fear and excitement, but more excitement the longer it went on.” I added, “if you were not there, it would have never happened.”

“He started stroking my thighs with his fingers and asked, “when fingers stroked your latex and your nipples, I assume your excitement peaked. Your moan was very sensual.”

I just nodded. “I had no idea who was touching me.”

“Well, it wasn’t me and it wasn’t Sydney, although I think she wanted too. Let me just say that two very beautiful women were teasing you separately and then at the same time.” “Does that thought bother you Heather? Please be honest.”

Without hesitation, I answered, “no, fantasy fulfilled.”

“My guess was exactly that for your answer. I love your sense of adventure.” As he spoke, Mark’s hands slid up under my gown and his fingers lightly brushed my labia. I knew he could tell I was wet. His touch was electric. I must have moaned a little as his one finger found my clit and began softly circling it.

I pressed down on his finger and moved my hips in time with his touches. Mark looked at me and grinned, “someone is ready for fun tonight.”

I nodded adding “lots of fun I hope.”

Mark then proceeded to kiss my lips as only he could. I could have stayed in the kiss forever as it was hungry, yet light and sensual. As he kissed, his fingers teased. He knew exactly how to read my body’s responses and within minutes, my hips were pressing into his fingers and touch. I could not get enough of him.

Mark took my hands and wrapped a tie around them putting them over my head. “Don’t move,” he whispered into my ear as he slid down my body. As he did, his hands pulled my slip gown up over my thighs. When I felt Mark’s warm kisses on my stomach, I knew what was in store. He looked up and whispered to me, “shut your eyes and think of how you felt tonight displayed, being talked about and being touched.” As he finished his last sentence, the tip of his tongue made contact with my swollen clit.

Mark knew exactly what he was doing and instead of rushing things, he took his time with each caress of his tongue targeted to one side or the other of my clit. I could literally feel each delicious lick and when he would swirl the tip of his tongue around my clit, my hips would press up into his mouth. He kept increasing the sensations until I wanted to scream. I kept my hands over my head following his instructions and I felt helpless as he increased my arousal degree by degree. My mind went back to tonight and how I had been displayed. I remembered each touch, one bolder than the other. I remembered the vibrations and how he had slowly built an orgasm from my body in front of others. I could not resist him then and I could not resist him now. When he sucked my clit between his lips and applied pressure, I lost control. An orgasm swept over me without warning. It was sharp, fast and intense. I heard my voice screaming “yesssssss.”

Mark did not give me time to recover. He turned me onto my stomach and quickly entered me from behind. I hardly knew what was happening it was so quick. However, when his cock started moving inside of me and his hands pulled my hips up in the air, the depth and pleasure of what he was doing took over. I pressed back on his cock. I wanted him as deep as possible. I moaned and moaned loudly. At some point I heard myself saying “fuck me, fuck me Mark.”

I was laying there, face buried into the sheet with my hips in the air and he was just filling me. My arms were outstretched, his hands were holding my hips and I was helpless and loving it. Mark was in control and powerful and that is what I needed in my life at the moment. I trusted him. I squeezed him as he moved deeper and deeper. I wanted to feel him explode in me.

He did explode. I felt him tense, pulse and swell and then I literally felt his cock spasm and release stream after stream of warm cum deep inside my vagina. That realization and feeling triggered my second orgasm. My vagina pulsed around his cock. I felt every sensation and loved it.

I spent the night at Mark’s. We did not wake until the sun was up on Sunday morning. I did not slip on a robe, but just wore the gown Mark had for me as I walked into the kitchen and put coffee on. Mark walked in, kissed me and then asked if I was ok with everything that happened the previous evening.

I nodded and told him “yes.” I then added, “Mark, I feel safe with you and I loved sharing it with you and I mean it.”

He smiled as I handed him coffee and said, “I may have found a lifetime pet.”

“Oh, is that what I am…..a pet?” I looked at him.

“Yep….and so much more.” We both laughed. Then he looked serious and said, “and lifetime is looking better all the time.”

We showered together, but just kissed and touched. There was no need for sex at the moment, just the closeness and intimacy. When I got dressed, I packed up the latex from the night before and got ready to leave.

“If you need help in caring for that, Sydney can help with instructions,” Mark said.

“She already gave me what I need for fabric care,” I told him. She thought of everything.

We made plans for this week and then he brought up Beaufort. “Could you make it next weekend,” he asked.

“I promised Kate that I would come down and I will go whenever you want,” I said. “Your schedule is worse than mine.”

“Can you get away early on Friday,” Mark asked.

“Of course I can for you,” I smiled towards him knowing this was a big deal.

“I will call my mom and let her know we will be there on Friday for dinner.” Mark added, see if you can leave by 1pm.”

I nodded. “Tell Kate that I look forward to seeing her again.”

On the way home, I saw an IM that I had not answered. It was from Sydney and she asked me to call her when I got a chance.

I wondered what that was all about.

To Be Continued.