The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unsolicited Part 7

Heather receives an unsolicited email from a fan of her writing. He is a Master and what transpires is fact not fiction. Will Heather continue this budding relationship in an attempt to make her writing even better.

MD, MA, BD, MF

The week before the wedding went slowly and it was mainly because Mark was true to him promise….he kept me on edge. I was so close to release, so many times, but I obeyed and by obeying, it became more sexual, more arousing and I became more aware of my body and my own needs and desires.

I did open all of the packages from the shopping spree. Tucked in among the boxes were a few I did not recognize and when I opened them, I was surprised. One contained a dark blue satin slip dress nightgown by La Perla. My first thought was “there is no way I can wear this to bed as it cost too much.” That was the practical me speaking. Then, I saw a note in a fold of the gown. It was from Sydney and simply said. “Mark personally selected this for you and you will look stunning.” Now, how could I not wear it?

Throughout the week, Mark asked that I not wear lingerie under my dresses to work. He knew the effect it was having on me. I felt sexier than I had in a long time and being somewhat risqué added more to the excitement. On Tuesday, he had me stand in front of the mirror and remove the small anal plug and then insert the next size up. I was accustomed to the smaller size. The new size put me in uncharted territory as I could not move without being reminded of following his instructions. When I sat in my office at work and moved in my chair, I could visibly feel my nipples grow harder. It was a distraction, but a pleasant distraction.

On Wednesday, another small box arrived. Opening it, I found the a small vibrator called the We Vibe Moxie. The box come from Mark and he had obviously opened it because there was a note. “These are for when I can not be there to play with you. I will keep the remote for some erotic play down the road and I have the vibe synced to the We Vibe app I downloaded to my phone. I can play with you anytime.” He then provided me with instructions and reminded me that I did need to wear panties with this vibe to help hold it in place.

All I was thinking was “he has a creative mined.”

At 7pm, I got an IM that said “FaceTime 9pm, wear your gift.” I have to admit, not an erotic thought went through my body. In fact, I thought he would be disappointed and that he wasted his money. I poured a wine, ate a salad and settled in to do email and check social media.

At 830, I decided to get ready for my ‘virtual weeknight’ date. Given I had to wear panties with Mark’s toy or gift, depending on how you looked at it, I selected a nice pair of black low cut ones and then put on a lightweight lounge top with front buttons. I looked at the device he sent and it looked easy to use. It was held in place on my panty by a color coordinated magnet. All I had to do was turn it on and give him control, or so the instructions said.

I settled back into my sofa with another wine and one of the books Mark sent me on D/s. Again, it was hard to get past the illustrations and pictures as they were not only well done and tasteful, but captivating as well.

Almost to the second, Mark connected on FaceTime. I loved to see his smiling face and knew that he was looking at me. “Hello, beautiful,” was his now familiar greeting.

“I’d like to leave about 9am for Asheville if that is not too early,” he continued, “the ride is a little over 4 hrs and we can stop for lunch along the way. We have early check-in, so we can get settled before the cocktail party.”

“That is fine with me, I will be ready and I am looking forward to the weekend.” He smiled, so I knew he liked my reply.

“So did you try on your tux yet?” I was checking to see he was prepared to be in the wedding party.

“Heather, I own a couple of tuxedos”, he said with a laugh.

I felt like an idiot, of course he would own vs. rent. I was embarrassed and he knew it.

“Hey, common mistake, but I have to wear them often enough, they are a good investment.” He added, “now that I have found the right woman to be on my arm, maybe I will get to wear them more.”

Now I really blushed as I said a simple “thank you.”

“So, your entire family will be there for your friend’s wedding, he must have been a good friend.” I had never asked any questions about the relationship.

“Yes, we have been friends since we were kids, our families have been friends and also friends with the bride’s family.” Mark added, “we all grew up around one another.”

“Have you packed yet?” Mark asked probably anticipating a ‘no’ answer.

I surprised him with a ‘almost done’ except for some last minute items.” I added, “some items will remain on hangers in the car if you don’t mind.”

I saw he was sipping scotch and asked how it was….”fine, I will be bringing a bottle and some wine with us. I may turn you into a scotch drinker before the weekend is over.”

I just laughed adding “doubt it.”

Mark asked if my device was on and I said “no.”

“Ok, why don’t you turn it on for us.” As he finished the sentence, I turned on the small device inside my panty.

Almost immediately, I felt a very slight humm against my vulva. It was faint, but it was there. “I guess you turned it on,” was all I said.

He smiled saying,”at least it works, I have done some research and read reviews which were good.”

“Well personally, I think you may have wasted your money.” I was skeptical.

“Time will tell, we shall see.” Marked grinned and sipped his scotch.

We then continued to talk about his family, work, the wedding and his friends who I would meet. As our talk continued, the sensation became a little more prevalent although the sound did not really increase too much. It had now turned into a pleasant distraction. He noticed.

“Tell me what you are feeling at the moment,” Mark asked.

“ I can feel a pleasant vibration through my panty,” I then added, “it is not too strong, but it is there.”

Immediately, the vibration increased, but the sound remained unchanged. “You did something,” I challenged.

“Of course I did, you are now at a 4 for intensity out of a 10 scale.” Mark said the words and showed me his phone app. He added, “I think this has possibilities when we are not together.” As an after thought he said, make sure you recharge this tonight and wear it tomorrow during our trip.”

“What?” He had to hear the surprise in my voice and the look on my face.

“Of course, it will break the trip up a little bit. Also, make sure you are wearing your anal plug too.” He looked at my face over the connection and smiled. You will have some fun.

The humming from the vibe increased in intensity again, and it was now distracting me. I was also growing wetter by the minute.

“Why don’t you be a good girl and unbutton your top and let me see how hard your nipples have become.” Mark’s words were hardly out of his mouth before I was nodding and my hands were opening the buttons on my top.

My breasts and nipples were firm and swollen from my growing arousal. He clearly noticed as I could see it in his eyes.

“Play with your nipples for me,” Mark ordered.

As my fingers moved to my nipples, he clearly increased the vibration again. My clit was swollen and exposed as the sensation was now direct and intense. When I started stroking my nipples, my stomach contracted again and again. A moan escaped my lips.

“Mark, I am going to cum soon.”

“Not yet,” Mark countered, “not yet….control yourself.”

I tried and ended up screaming at him to “Stop,” or I would cum. Mercifully, the vibrations ended.

“Well, the toy clearly works,” Mark sounded triumphant over his investment and overcoming my “wasted money” argument.

We ended the call as we both had a little packing to do. I was sexually frustrated and wanted to cum. Edging was taking its toll. I set the alarm and swallowing an Ambien for sleep, got into bed looking forward to the trip.

At exactly 9am on Thursday, Mark rang my doorbell. I was ready and by the look on his face, he liked what I was wearing. I decided on a midi-skirt with a side slit an Oxford blouse and flats for the trip. These were from clothes Sydney selected. I kept a sweater out as we were heading for the mountains. By Sunday, temps were only supposed to be in the upper 60s for highs and lows were in the low 50s. I let Mark pack my suitcase in the car while I handled the clothes on hangers.

Waiting for me in the car was a Starbucks latte. “Something to keep you warm besides me,” he added. I just laughed as I saw his eyes focus on my bare leg exposed by the high side slit on my skirt. “Just keep your eyes on the road, Mister,” I chided him as we headed west on Interstate 26.

We stopped for lunch near Greenville, South Carolina before heading into the mountains. It was noticeably cooler the further we got west and there was far less humidity. Getting into the car after our stop, Mark looked over at me and smiled asking, “have you ever been turned on during a drive?”

“No, I like to focus on the road,” I answered.

“Well, I am driving, so there will be no safety issues.” With that, he reached for his cell phone, found what he was looking for and the familiar vibration through my panty experienced last night started again.

“I thought you always wanted me naked under my skirt?” I laughed when I said the words.

“I do right up until I don’t,” he replied. “I need to keep you on your toes.”

As we pulled into traffic, I could do nothing but sit back, relax and enjoy the vibrations between my legs. You could not even hear the sound given highway sounds.

Thankfully he kept the vibrations on low. Mark commented like “I want you on a slow simmer before boiling,” as we drove. This was a new experience for me.

After 15 minutes, I found it hard to sit still in the deep leather seat of the car. I kept shifting my weight in an attempt to escape the vibrations flowing into my body. I was not too successful as the design was good enough to keep the vibe in place even as I moved.

“Getting a little antsy over there, I see,” Mark commented while watching me shift weight. “My guess is you will be squirming soon.” He was not far off with his prediction. Of course, he adjusted the intensity with the app to get the desired effects.

Mark smiled over at me watching my movements and proclaimed “the technology of edging, it is a wonderful thing.” Immediately, the intensity went up another notch.

“Will you stop already,” I almost barked at Mark. I was not enjoying the frustration he was forcing me to endure.

I was rewarded by another increase in the vibe’s intensity. “We still have an hour to the Grove Park Inn,” Mark noted the mileage, “enjoy the rest of the ride.”

I was now squirming a lot. The problem was the anal plug in my ass provided near constant stimulation as my body adjusted and readjusted itself in the seat. “Please Mark can we just stop for a minute,” I almost begged.

“Well, I could just let you cum, but that would spoil all of your fun, so how about I just dial down the intensity.” I watched as Mark played with the app and the vibrations got softer. “God, you look hot when your are aroused,” he whispered, while stroking the exposed skin on my leg.

“Well, try being strapped into a car’s set and teased like this,” I said, “and don’t forget you had me wear the plug too.” I was not mad, just frustrated.

“You want to cum don’t you?” Mark knew the answer when he asked the question.

“Of course, I do. I cannot believe you have me like this before I meet your family.” My nipples were now throbbing.

“We have plenty of time before the cocktail party, besides I did say, you would not release until we were in Asheville.” Mark then said, we are almost there.

He shut off the vibrations.

I had never been to the Grove Park Inn before. It was a massive, old hotel totally restored to its grandeur. I was impressed as we drove up. Mark dealt with the doorman and valet as well as registration while I wandered the massive lobby and bar area. The open hearth fireplace was castle-like and took up most of a large wall. In the middle of the room was a huge bar looking out on a large porch area with views of the surrounding area.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was Mark….”they have taken our bags up to our room.”

I followed Mark to an elevator and when he hit the button for Club Floor, I whispered, “how did I know.”

When we got to the room and walked in, I was a little taken aback. I have stayed in some luxury hotels both here and abroad, but this was slightly over the top.

“So this is what you call a room,” I teased him. I added, “if this is a room, I would hate to see a suite.”

“When I said room, I meant suite,” Mark laughed. Even he had to admit, “this is pretty over the top.”

We unpacked and got situated and then Mark poured himself a scotch, while he opened a bottle of wine for me. As I sipped, he got serious and told me “time to remove your vibe and panty, I want you naked under that dress.”

I nodded, smiled and detached the vibe from the panty placing it on a bedside table and then, I slipped out of my panty handing it to him. He held it close to his nose and inhaled deeply.

“Your scent makes me hard, Heather. It really makes me hard.” He commented, “and I love the dampness I still feel.”

Pointing to the vibe, Mark told me to recharge it as there will be plenty of opportunity to use it later.

“Yes Master,” I nodded and went off to recharge the device in the bathroom.

When I came back, Mark was on the phone. I waited for him to finish.

“Problems,” I asked.

“No, my parents have checked in and are on the Club Floor too. They would like to meet us for drinks in the club lounge.”

“I would love to meet them, if you want too. This is your weekend, so I am following your lead.” I looked over at Mark as he picked up his phone and agreed to meet them in 15 minutes.

“We will just have a drink and still have plenty of time to relax and get changed for the cocktail party.” Mark looked at me as he spoke as if he wanted my approval.

I nodded in agreement.

“Of course, your orgasm will have to wait.” Mark laughed as I punched him on the shoulder in jest.

“You are terrible, just terrible.” I whispered.

I went to the bathroom to refresh my makeup, apply some perfume and make sure I was presentable. When I came back out, he whistled…..”hot,” he said. We headed out the door and walked towards the lounge.

Entering, it was easy to spot Mark’s parents. His mother was tall and elegant as was his father. Both had pleasant smiles and waved to their son. I stayed about a step back as they embraced and said hello. Mark then took my arm and introduced me for the first time.

“We have heard so much about you from Mark,” his mother said.

“Really,” I laughed, “no wonder my ears were burning.”

About that time, the waiter arrived with two scotches and two white wines. “I took the liberty of ordering,” his father said and gestured to a table in front of a large picture window. Mark pulled out a chair for me and we all sat.

The next 30 minutes were best described as a pleasant interrogation concerning every thing from how we met, how long we dated, my job, his job, my condo, Charleston, likes and dislikes,

His mother complimented me on my outfit and I could not resist. “Oh this, well, to tell the truth, your son picked it out for me. He has very good taste.”

“So you had Mark shopping, my this must be serious,” his mother commented.

When we finished our drinks, Mark made excuses for us and we got up to head back to our suite. His mother hugged me and whispered in my ear, “if you need anything, just let me know.” I nodded promising to see them all in a few hours.

When we got to the room, I asked Mark if I passed the test.

“With flying colors, my mother is not a hugger with strangers and you got one.” He walked toward the scotch and poured one. Turning to me, Mark smiled and said “we have some time, why don’t you be a good girl and show me that beautiful body.”

I slowly stripped for him. I knew to lock my eyes on his. When I was finished, I walked to where he was standing and was soon rewarded with one of his deep, warm and long kisses. If I was not feeling arousal before the kiss, I was after as I felt his hunger. Mark left no doubt concerning his intentions for the night.

He laughed and managed to say “one word of caution. There is a turn down service, so anything you don’t want the staff to see, make sure it is put away before we go out.”

As I looked up at him, Mark slowly traced the shape of my body with his fingers barely brushing my skin. When he got to my stomach, he allowed his fingers to slip between my thighs. I could only gasp when one of his fingers, slipped into my vagina. “My God, you are wet,” he whispered.

As he moved his finger around in me, I managed to say, “I wonder why,” before I moaned. I did not intend to moan, but it was a natural reaction to both the emotions and physical pleasure I was feeling at the moment.

Everything burst to the surface with me. All of the edging, all of the calls, the FaceTime, the teasing with the vibrator, even the shopping. My body felt electric and he had just started touching me.

“I am going to make you cum,” Mark warned me as he inserted a second finger. The words were intense, but the fingers drove me crazy. I felt my hips pushing back on his hand without any urging on my part. I was in a responsive mode.

Leading me to the bed, Mark pressed me back into the mattress as he climbed over me. There was no deep kiss on my lips, there was no nipple tease, or soft kisses over my stomach. Instead, Mark took a piece of rope he had placed somewhere near the bed and lifting my hands over my head, he bound my wrists together. I could literally feel each wrap of the rope as my wrists were locked in place.

“Don’t move them,” he whispered in my ears and then he went straight between my thighs with his warm and talented tongue. His mouth claimed my pussy and my clit. I was his in that moment.

I could not move.

I did not move.

I wanted only what he was doing.

I felt electricity when his tongue circled my clit. I tingled from the tips of my fingers and toes into my very core. I could feel my hips pressing into his lips and my body quiver in response to each movement of his tongue. I couldn’t form words for a minute, but heard small gasps, moans, and whimpers come from my lips. When his hand reached under my hips and started playing with the anal plug, I almost came on the spot. My body seemed to tense up suddenly and I felt my orgasm build from my core out. I pressed up off the bed and exploded. I was not in control of my own body as the orgasm, long denied, swept over me. I don’t know what I said, I don’t know how long it lasted, I lost all track of everything for those blissful minutes.

And then I recovered….Mark was staring down at me. He untied my wrists.

“Mmmmmm”…he said, “you were fabulous.”

“And so we’re you,” I managed to say.

When Mark got off the bed, I followed him and looked at the clock; there was still time for what I wanted to do. I admitted to myself that I wanted to pleasure and please him. At the moment it was all that mattered. I could feel my nipples still aching, my clit still throbbing and my pussy still wet. I felt like a sexual creature and I wanted Mark. My mind focused on one thing, his cock and pleasure.

I reached out and undid his buckle and unzipped his pants. As I pulled Mark’s cock free, I lowered myself to my knees. I felt the texture of the carpet as my knees touched the floor, and opening my mouth, I slowly surrounded the warmth and growing hardness of his cock. My tongue swirled around his swollen head tasting him. I inhaled his scent and could feel how ready my pussy was for him. I took him in my mouth, each stroke deeper than the last.

Looking up, Mark had shut his eyes. He was lost in the moment. I sucked him. I felt no embarrassment, just pure arousal. My body was alive. My body was on fire. The moment was electric. He moaned and then started to throb. I did not release him and took him deeper so his explosion directly hit the back of my throat. I wanted only one thing: to drain my lover…..and I did.

We then relaxed for a few minutes before refreshing ourselves with a quick rinse in the shower, followed by preparations for tonight’s party. Mark whispered, “I would like for you to wear your plug tonight.” I had taken it out while I showered and refreshed, but now handed it to Mark.

I bent over naked for him.

“Please put it in me Master,” I said in my softest voice and as I bent forward. He did. Inch by glorious inch, I was filled until the plug seated itself in me.

“Good girl,” he laughed and then playfully spanking my hips, Mark said, “we have to get ready now.”

It took me a little longer to get ready than usual. I did not want Mark to see me until I was finished. This evening, I was wearing the black low cut/open backed cocktail dress Sydney selected for me. Luckily, the boutique included dress tape in the box. I had never used it before, but it was not hard to figure out. The outfit was delivered with a pair of smoke black stockings and a garter belt. For the second time in my life, I was wearing stockings. Of course, I thought of Master Alan. When I finished my hair and makeup, the dress slid on perfectly, but I did need the tape to prevent any wardrobe mishaps later in the evening. I forgot just how revealing the dress was, but also loved how it fit and made me feel. Slipping on my heels, I walked out and joined Mark.

“Holy shit,” he exclaimed and then apologized for the language. “You look great.”

“Well, your friends helped pick out this dress,” I reminded him.

“It is perfect for you and I just hope I don’t start to drool.” He asked, “do you like it?”

“Of course I do, especially as it is from you.” I added looking in the mirror, “and I feel incredibly sexy in it.”

We left the room and headed downstairs. He took my arm and intertwined it with his. It was a subtle, but very meaningful gesture.

As we walked into the cocktail party, heads turned to greet Mark. A waiter took our order for a scotch and white wine, while we headed over to join his family. His mother spotted me first and immediately hugged me again. “Heather, you look absolutely stunning,” she announced.

I was quickly introduced to his sisters and brothers, who all had dates or spouses. His eldest sister chided him announcing that “Mark was clearly dating over his head.”

I neither agreed nor disagreed thinking silence was the best option.

“The happy couple is outside on the lawn if you are looking for them,” Mark’s dad told him, pointing out to the outside garden area with a great view of the mountains. Taking my arm and our drinks we headed out to meet the soon to be married couple.

Ryan, the groom, bear hugged Mark and then looking towards me looked back at Mark saying, “what and the hell did you do to deserve a woman this beautiful, did you win the lottery or something?”

Mark introduced us and then I started talking to Claire, the bride to be. She was charming, but admitted to some nerves. “Just relax next enjoy it,” was the only advice I could offer.

“You do realize that every single guy here is eyeing you up don’t you,” Mark commented to me as we walked back inside.

“I have not noticed, but I am taken.” I squeezed his arms as I spoke the words. Mark bent close whispering, “well let’s just say you will be taken tonight, this afternoon was just a little warmup.” He ran his hand along my bare back and as he did, I felt a now familiar shot of arousal.

“Did that make your pussy wet?” Mark whispered with a mischievous grin on his face.

I nodded and tried to keep from blushing, but the warmth running across my skin let me know I was not too successful.

I walked over to where Mark’s mother was standing by herself as I watched Mark get reacquainted with old friends.

“He is enjoying himself,” his mother said as she saw me approach. “By the way, please call me Kate, everyone else does.” She touched my arm and spoke, “I hope you don’t feel abandoned right now, Mark has not seen some of these people in years.”

“Not in anyway,” I assured her, “besides, I enjoy people watching.”

Kate smiled warmly, “when I said earlier that you were stunning, I meant it. You and that dress were made for each other.”

I thanked her and complimented her on the family she raised and their success. Kate then probed just a little on how we met, our mutual friends, and then asked “where do you see yourself in a year…with Mark?”

She apologized as soon as she asked the question for being so forward. I nodded and assured her it was ok. I then commented, “I will let you in on a little secret, I prepared for that question or one similar to it.”

Kate laughed and signaling a waiter asked for wines for each of us.

“And the answer to my question is…..” Kate waited for an answer.

“With Mark,” is all I said. For her sake, I added, “I think we have something special and I have never met anyone quite like him.”

Now, it was her time to surprise me when she added, “that answer makes me so happy as a mother because I asked Mark the same question and he gave me the same answer.”

“Well, we do want to keep you happy,” I laughed.

The remainder of the evening went great. I enjoyed watching Mark with his friends and family and actually had a chance to relax before the party ended and we headed back inside. The Inn had a fire in the giant fireplace which created a great ambiance. Mark found a couple of seats by the fireplace and we sat. He ordered a scotch and he ordered me an apple martini with a cinnamon caramel rim.

“Ordering for me now,” I laughed.

“Yep,” he said, “you’ll love it.”

“By the way, I do love the leg show when you sit down. You look delicious sitting there.” It looked to me like Mark ran his tongue over his lips as a tease.

The drinks were delicious and as soon as his parents walked over to say good night, we took the opportunity and headed up to our room.

Mark’s first kiss was electric for both of us. When he whispered “I am hungry for you,” I knew he was. I felt an almost primal need starting to grow within me. I always thought my girlfriends describing feeling horny was somewhat crude, but no more. As he kissed me, the only word that I could use to describe how I felt was horny.

Mark led me over to the bed. I was still in the stockings and garter, but nothing else. I stood there as he got out a small travel bag he packed. He made sure I watched as he removed cuffs, a blindfold, some rope and various vibrators.

“Do you like what you see,” he laughed. “Everything I had sent to your house is also here so no matter where we play, we have the right toys.”

I was soon on my back in the bed. Mark took the blindfold and slipped it over my head and eyes. My world went dark. I was very unaccustomed to the sensation.

“Now, your senses will be enhanced as your world is black.” He was right, I had written about this and here I was experiencing it. Every sound was amplified and my mind tried to decide what was going on. I could literally hear every move he made in the room. I heard the distinct tinkle of ice dropping into a glass, the splash of a liquid that I assumed to be scotch, the strike of a match and the distinct smell of the match’s ignition, and the sound of a zipper.

I felt weight on the bed on my left side. Hands went behind my head and pulled it forward and then warm lips were on mine. As I parted my lips for a kiss, a cool liquid poured from his mouth to mine.

“Swallow,” he said softly. “It is 18 yr old scotch and perfect for you. It is time you acquire new tastes.”

I swallowed, it burned a little, but it quickly turned into a warmth.

Mark repeated this little ritual many times until my head was starting to swim.

“Good girl,” he again whispered as he took my right arm.

I felt him place my wrist in what felt like a soft leather cuff and then heard and felt him tighten it until it was snug. I heard some noise and felt his weight shift as my arm was pulled up and away from my body. I knew immediately, it was secured to the bed.

He then did the same thing to my left wrist. When his weight got off the bed, both arms were up and away from my body.

I felt him sit on the bed near my feet and he started the same process again. A leather cuff was wrapped around each ankle and then my ankles and legs were pulled wide apart before being secured to the bed. I felt every movement and my mind pictured what was going on.

“Beautiful,” Mark said, “you look fucking beautiful like that.”

I could picture him looking down on me as I was naked, spread eagle, and displayed for his pleasure.

“Heather,” Mark whispered, “you are so wet too. Your pussy glistens for me.”

I knew he was right. I felt my body’s every response.

I heard the tinkle of ice and then an ice cold drip of what I presumed to be melting water from an ice cube splash on my left nipple. The effect was magnified by the suddenness of the sensation. Then the same thing happened to my right nipple. I could not anticipate any sensation, they just happened.

Suddenly, my clit exploded with sensations. My hips came off the bed as I literally moaned in excitement.

“Warm wax,” Mark whispered. “Your clit is coated in warm wax.”

I was teased between hot and cold on my bare skin and most delicate spots.

“Your nipples are so hard right now,” Mark whispered in my left ear and then added, “perfect for clamping.”

Before the words registered, I felt incredible pressure and a sharp pinch in my right nipple that made me cry out a little. I knew he had clamped me. Before I could say anything, he did the same to my left nipple. I heard my own moans.

Hands pulled my head up and a glass was placed to my lips. “Sip,” Mark said, “sip deeply.” I did as more scotch went into my system again spreading warmth.

I still could not see anything. I pictured myself laying there: bound, blindfolded, nipples clamped, drips of water and wax, and plugged. The image in my mind aroused me even more.

Mark whispered, “good girl,” once more distracting my mind for a brief second and then the sounds of my guttural moan filled the room as my body pulled against the cuffs holding me down. My pussy was on fire. It hurt, it throbbed, it pulsed, and I grew wetter.

“The discomfort will stop when your body adjust to the clamp,” Mark spoke calmly into my ear. “I clamped the hood of your clit.” He added, “now your clit is so exposed, so swollen and so beautiful.” He then touched me lightly there, “OMG,” was all I could say. I had never felt that type of sensation before….pleasure, some pain, and need. I felt pure arousal. I wanted more and Mark knew it.

I heard some movement and felt the weight shift on the bed. Then I heard a strange sound by my ear. “That is the sound of the Lelo Sona 2 clit vibrator. It is the same one as I gave you,” Mark said softly.

I managed to say, “I have not opened mine yet.”

“It’s on low now, wait until it goes higher. It fits right over your clit.” I felt Mark’s warm breath on my ear as he spoke and knew immediately what he was going to do, but had no idea of the intensity of the sensation.

Then he put the vibe over my clit and I literally cried out, “OMG.” My clit was still throbbing from the hood being clamped and now it felt like 10 different tongues were fluttering over the tip of my clit. I could not control my body’s movements especially as I was bound. I felt like I was thrashing around……and I was.

“Mark, please, I cannot take any more.” I heard the words and then said “please, please, please.” I could not explain the intensity of the sensations, my very core was vibrating. I knew I was going to quickly cum. I could not move my hips away from the teasing vibrations.

Mark said nothing. The vibrations continued. I whimpered and begged and then I felt it.

The tingling started in my toes and fingers and seemed to run from outside my skin to inside my body. It was electric in nature. It grew like a wave building to crash over a beach and this time I was the beach.

“OMG Mark, here it comes, here it comes, Mark!!!” I exploded, literally exploded. I could not talk, I could not move, but the wave of pleasure released through me was incredible.

Now, I panicked. I could not see, I could not move and the sensations rocking my core did not stop. In fact, the hum and the sensations seemed to increase. I felt my heart racing and my breathing become ragged. I tried to pull myself of the bed.

“Nooooo,” I cried out. “OMG…..Mark.” As I did, Mark pulled the clamps from my body one by one. It felt good, it hurt like hell, I cried out and then…..

I exploded again and lost track of everything. My body took on a life of its own and I was along for the ride. I had never felt such pleasure.

I am not sure how long it took before Mark untied my arms and legs. He finally removed my blindfold and took me into his arms. I was an emotional wreck.

I cried. I mean, I really cried. I don’t know why as I was not upset, not mad, not anything. In fact, I was overwhelmed by the pleasure I had just experienced. I was vulnerable. He knew it, I knew it. I had never surrendered to anyone like that before and I could not process what was going on.

Mark kissed me and then probably did exactly what a I needed. He made love to me. We were not D/s, Master/sub, or any other combination. That had stopped minutes before. Now we were lovers.

He filled me. My body opened to him as never before. I surrounded him with my warmth and tried to hold him tightly. I could feel every move he made in me as his cock moved deeper and deeper. I held him close. We kissed deeper and deeper.

No words were exchanged until I felt his body tense and then pulse as he flooded me with his cum. I wanted that from him. I needed that from him.

For the first time, I heard the words, “I am in love with you,” come from his lips and I just hugged him tighter. I whispered in his ear, “and I love you too.”

Friday morning was a little awkward for me. I felt a twinge of embarrassment over my reactions last night. I never had such an intense response to anything or anyone before like I experienced with Mark. I also wondered if he remembered his words. I was determined not to bring it up.

He had early morning golf with his friends. I was going to the pool for some lap swim. I had changed into my workout suit when he walked behind me ready for golf.

“That suit accents your figure perfectly,” was the phrase whispered into my ears as his arms wrapped around me and his hand cupped my breasts.

“Just what I needed, hard nipples headed to the pool.” As I said the words, I turned around and kissed Mark warmly. “Good luck on the golf course.” He deepened the kiss and then added, “I meant what I said last night, I am in love with you.” I put my arms around his neck, stood on my toes and whispered into his ear, “and I am in love with you.” I added, “now see if you can concentrate on golf.”

When he left, I threw on a coverup and headed to the pool where I was soon doing laps. When I finished a set, I was resting at the end of a lane when Claire, the bride to be, walked up.

“Do you mind if I use the lane next to you,” she asked with a warm smile.

“Not at all. I assume the groom is on the golf course too?”

Claire nodded, “I will get in a workout and then hit the Inn’s Spa, you should join me.”

“I will see how I feel when I finish these sets,” looking over to Claire, I smiled and then pushed off and continued my laps. When I finally finished, I climbed out of the pool and looking over I saw Claire in a lounge chair sipping a morning mimosa. She pointed to a second one on the table and then pointed at me. Toweling off, I walked over.

“I thought you might like one after your workout,” she looked at me as I finished drying off.

“Why thank you,” I sat down across from her throwing a towel around my shoulders.

“Claire looked to the pool, “after watching all of your laps, I know why you look so good in a swim suit.”

“I swam in college and it does keep me in shape,” I answered, “I try and get in a workout 3-4 times a week.” I then added, “so are you all ready for the rehearsal dinner and tomorrow’s festivities?”

Claire nodded, “as ready as I will ever be. Honestly, everything is a blur.” She then said, “now tell me about you and Mark.”

We talked for about 30 minutes before she headed off to the spa. I made an excuse not to go and wished her a good time with her friends. Honestly, I did not want to impose in any way.

When I got back to the room, it had already been serviced, so I took my time, peeled off my suit and ran a warm shower. Stepping into the spray, I quickly discovered just how sensitive my body had become after being introduced to clamps last night. My nipples and the area right above my clit throbbed as water hit the skin. It was not painful, just a sensitive throbbing reminding me the night’s activities.

As I stood there, I allowed my mind to wander and recreate last night in my head. I shut my eyes simulating the darkness and allowed my fingers to trace the outline of my body. When I started to stroke my nipples, small ripples of erotic energy shot through me. I imagined it was Mark touching me and watching me. I could feel tension build within my body and was surprised at how quickly I became aroused. I did not want to cum without Mark. In my mind, the phrase “be a good girl” repeated itself over and over. My fingers felt so good, but I stopped.

I changed into a skirt and blouse after drying my hair. I pulled it back into a simple ponytail and headed down to the great hall for something to eat. I had not heard from the golfers, but assumed they would be gone for a few more hours. I was not far off. At 1pm, I received a text message. Mark would be back at the room around 130pm.

I headed up to the room, checked my makeup, applied a little perfume and got my dress for this evening out of the closet to insure it was wrinkle free. It was rose colored from Black Halo Design. This was my selection and not from Sydney and I loved the classic style and color on me. I then poured a scotch over an single ice cube for Mark and a wine for myself and sat near the window taking in the mountain view. I had just settled into the chair when I heard the electronic lock and the door open. In walked Mark with a smile on his face exclaiming, “please do not ask me who won as it was not pretty.”

I walked over, picked up his scotch and handed it to him while kissing him on the cheek.

“Wow, I love your perfume, it is different from last night,” he finally said before adding, “and thanks for having a scotch ready.”

“You are observant,” I had to laugh as I said the words , “most men would not know the difference between the scents.” I added, “but you are not most men.”

We finished our drinks as we talked about our mornings.

Mark announced he was going to take a shower after being on the golf course. I nodded and was a little surprised when he said, “why don’t you join me like a good girl. You never know, I might need help washing my back.”

He headed around the corner and I soon heard the shower start. I walked over and poured him another scotch and then slipped out of my clothes walking naked into the bathroom where I put the drink on the vanity. The shower was this huge natural stone affair with multiple jets and shower heads. Mark had his back to me as I stepped into the spray joining him.

“This is my second shower today. I took one after laps and counting pool time, I will be water logged today,” I whispered into his ear as I wrapped my arms around his naked body. By the way, “did I mention that I love the size of this shower.”

“No you didn’t, but I love it too. We might have to get one in the future. As Mark was talking, I slowly slipped my hand down his stomach until I found his cock which was already semi-hard.

“Planning years ahead and designing showers now are you,” I chided him.

He leaned back into me as I spoke given my hands were starting to slowly stoke his growing hardness.

I let go of him, grabbed the body wash and a rag and massaged the gel into his back before scrubbing him clean. I then knelt on the shower floor and did his ass and legs. He was still facing the front of the shower wall and had not turned around yet. I tapped his thigh and whispered, “turn around,” and was immediately slapped by his hard cock as he turned to face the kneeling me. Mark laughed as only he could laugh.

“Wow, be careful what you ask for as I don’t think you were expecting that were you?” As he looked down at me he did manage to add, “you look great kneeling down there, a very sexy look.”

I proceeded to wash his thighs and legs and then moved on to his cock. It was hard, it was beautiful and when I finished washing his cock, I kissed it on the head and then swirled my tongue around it as Mark watched. I could feel his eyes on me and as I looked up, our eyes met and he said softly, “you really are my good girl.”

The effect his words had on me combined with what I was doing to him, struck home. I was wet and getting wetter and it was not from the water in the shower. My mind was saying ‘you have been wetter in the last few days than in a long time.’ Mark had that effect on me.

I then felt his hands on the side of my head. Mark did not need to say a word. I followed the pressure from his hands, opened my lips and let Mark guide my lips onto his cock. I began slowly sucking him. I now knew how is body would respond and just where he liked the tip of my tongue. If someone had told me months ago that I would be kneeling in a shower, performing oral sex on Mark and not only enjoying it, but finding it erotic and arousing, I would have said they were crazy, but here I was.

“Touch yourself as you suck, but do not cum,” Mark groaned as my lips started moving up and down his shaft.

I followed his instructions and allowed my fingers on my right hand to circle my clit. I was swollen and as I dipped a finger carefully into my vagina, I was wet and it was just not from the shower spray.

The combination of Mark’s cock in my mouth, his naked body in the spray, images in my mind from last night, and my fingers on my clit combined to create ripples of pleasure in my body. I concentrated on Mark’s pleasure and slowed my fingers on my own body down. His cock seemed to pulse and throb in my mouth as I sucked. When I circled the head slowly with my tongue and then concentrated on the back of the head where he was extremely sensitive, Mark held my head tighter moaning, “oh God, right there.”

I knew he was going to cum for me.

I could literally feel Mark’s body tense and quiver and then his cock pulse between my lips right before he exploded. I took his cock deep into my mouth as he did feeling each pulse of warm cum as it splashed into my mouth. I swallowed it all. I know he loved that act from me.

For the longest moment, Mark did not move And I knelt there slowly licking his cock in the spray. Finally he moved a bit.

“That was fucking incredible,” he whispered. “Absolutely incredible.”

He pulled me to my feet and holding me under the spray, kissed me. He pulled my naked body into his in a sensual embrace.

“What am I going to do with you?” He looked at me as he asked the question.

“Do with me, you mean now, today, or in general?” I was not sure where he was going with the comment.

“Now, right now.” Mark put his hands on my shoulder and turned me to face the wall.

“Your turn,” he said. He ran his fingers down onto my breasts and gently pinched both of my nipples causing me to jump a little.

“My goal is to have you aroused and excited when you attend tonight’s dinner and tomorrow’s wedding.” He added, “I want you to think of what I will do to you when we get back to the room.”

“And what will that be,” I asked knowing the answer.

“I will make you mine, all mine.” Mark smacked my right thigh in a playful manner.

I turned my head and whispered, “I am already yours.”

Mark’s hand adjusted the spray on the shower bar and he simply said, “spread your legs a little more.”

I did and felt his hand wrap around my waist and dip to my pelvis. His fingers spread me open. He then turned me slightly until the spray hit my clit. It was an explosion of sensation. I heard myself moan. I jumped back into his body, but could not escape the sensation.

“Do not move,” Mark ordered.

I tried not to move, but found it near impossible. The stimulation on my clit and sex was near constant. I leaned back into Mark literally quivering…..”Mark, I am so close.”

His body moved closer to mine, “when you cum, you will remain in place.”

I literally could feel my orgasm growing. This one did not start in my extremities, but built from my core. It was a tension that seemed to consume me, drawing my muscles in and tight and then exploding over me. The pulsing water didn’t stop and I found myself lost in sensations. I heard myself calling Mark’s name as I came. Like before, I could not control my body and I remained in place only because of Mark’s arms.

I never came down from the first orgasm as he held me in place. It was a sweet torture. My clit was exposed totally to the warm pulses of water and like a roller coaster, I immediately started climbing to my next orgasm. I could feel it. I said nothing. I felt my body quivering and knew I was about to fall over the edge again. Mark must have sensed it as he whispered “good girl, good girl, now cum for me.”

I exploded again. The only word I can think of for what I felt was explosion. My entire body was rocked with pleasure.

“OMG, OMG,” I heard that phrase come from my lips and then lost control of my body again. Thank god Mark supported me or I would have collapsed on the shower floor.

He whispered, “that’s enough for now, you’ll need some energy for later.”

It took me longer to dry off than ever as I was drained. I went to throw on a hotel robe and Mark said, “I want you naked and pointed to a spot next to him where he was lounging on the bed. I crawled in next to him and must have dozed off as I snapped awake when I felt him move out of bed.

“I am sorry, I did not realize I fell asleep.” I looked over at him and then at the clock.

“We both dozed off. We have 90 minutes until the dinner.” Mark looked to where my dress was hanging. “That dress will look great on you tonight.”

“I hope so, I got it with you and your family in mind.” I then added, we have plenty of time as we have already showered.”

“And what a shower it was.” I even had to laugh when I heard his words.

I went to the bathroom and began to work on my hair and makeup. As I was bending over the vanity doing my eyes, Mark walked behind me and whispered “don’t move.”

I felt his hand spreading my ass cheeks and then the cold from lube on the tip of the anal plug, he pressed it in and it slid quickly into my ass. I immediately felt filled.

“Really,” I laughed, “I am going to wear that tonight?”

“Yep,” Mark looked at me in the mirror and added, “I just need to you think of me as you walk around.” It looked like he was thinking for a moment when he said, “I was going to clamp you for awhile as you got ready and take them off right before we went down, but I decided to save that for the wedding tomorrow. You’ll love being on edge right before the ceremony and I will love having you that way.”

“You wouldn’t,” I said quickly.

“Now you know I will,” he added.

My fate for tomorrow was sealed.

I finally got dressed after convincing Mark that I did need to wear a bra with the dress….men! He did not allow me to wear the matching panty and I again wore a garter and nude stockings selected by Sydney. Personally, I have not figured out why men are hung up on lingerie, but they are. I guess they are visual creatures and I know that Mark is one. I really wanted to please him, so he got no argument from me. I was actually getting comfortable being somewhat naked under my dress. It was another thing that I would not have bet I would ever do.

After complimenting my look, Mark whispered, “I will have a difficult time not getting hard watching you tonight.”

“You do have such a way with words,” was all I could say, but secretly, his words electrified me. I wanted him to look at me with desire. We headed down to the rehearsal dinner.

Mark was seated at the head table with the wedding party. I was seated at a table with Mark’s parents and family. Kate saw me walk in and waved me over.

“Heather, you look absolutely stunning again.” I could feel Kate’s seal of approval, but also knew I did not need it. A waiter came by with a drink for me, a Moscow Mule, and said “ordered by the gentleman over there” and pointed to Mark. I guess it was not going to be a white wine night.

“Well, how was your afternoon,” Kate asked me as I took my drink.

I immediately thought of my afternoon and the shower play before saying, “relaxing” and then turning the attention back to Kate, her day and her family.

The evening went quickly and I found myself sitting next to Kate for dinner. She was easy to talk too and before dessert, I was invited to Beaufort for a weekend. She told me that she would coordinate with Mark for the date. Her dad asked me if I had any hobbies. When I told him swimming and fishing, his ears perked up.

“I swam in college,” he told me.

“As did I,” I laughed. “I peaked at the Olympic trials a few years ago, but was proud I made finals.”

“Wooah, you made finals at the Olympic trials?” He looked impressed and got out his phone. I immediately knew what he was doing. He looked up after a few seconds and said, “remind me not to get in the pool with you.” Everyone at the table laughed.

“Those days are over, I just swim to stay in shape.” I then changed the subject.

After the speeches and typical rehearsal dinner talks, I found myself out on the patio by myself enjoying the evening calm, when Kate interrupted my train of thought.

“May I join you?” She asked quietly.

“Of course,” I answered, “I’d like the company. “

“Sometimes, being the ‘plus 1’ at a wedding is hard. I must say, you handle it well.” Kate was sincere in her compliment.

“Thanks,” I said quietly, “this weekend was important to Mark.”

Kate just nodded.

A waiter approached with two more drinks. Kate said, “I took the liberty of ordering.” She had a white wine and I had another Moscow Mule.

“So, without prying, may I ask how are the two of you and let me preface that by saying, I have never met someone who has my son so head over heels over.” Kate looked to me clearly wanting an answer.

I was diplomatic, “you are not prying at all. In fact, you are asking the same questions my mother asks me.”

“Well, Kate said, “what do you tell her.”

“Honestly, I tell her that she always told me when I met the right guy, I would know….and I have met the right guy.” I watched her face for an expression.

She almost beamed at my answer. “Kate, I wish you two only the best and will not say anything else as you are both grown adults. However, she added, a mother knows and you are so right for Mark.”

“Thank you,” was all I said before I hugged her whispering “thank you.”

“So there you are,” I heard Mark’s voice over my shoulder. “I did not realize my mother stole you.

“Well, now that you are here, I will turn her over to you, but I have invited her to Beaufort and you will bring her…..no excuses.” Kate was playful but firm.

Mark, read his mother’s mood and just said, “yes Mother.”

I interjected, “smart man.”

Thirty minutes later we were back in our room. “My mother is quite smitten with you,” Mark said. In fact, she told me, “don’t lose this one.” With that, he took my head in his hands and kissed me deeply. Instead of breaking the kiss, Mark deepened it probing my lips with his tongue. When I parted them, his tongue found mine and our bodies pressed closely. I shut my eyes enjoying the sensation of a man who knew how to kiss.

I felt Mark’s hands find the zipper in the back of my dress and could both feel and hear my dress slowly open. When he pulled it off of my shoulders, I stepped away from him and let the dress fall slowly off of my body. I stepped out of it and folded it over a chair.

“I love the look,” Mark said as he poured a drink. He did add, “but there is one thing we can do to make it even better. Before I could question what he said, Mark was undoing the clasp in the back of my bra and sliding it off my shoulders. I was now naked except for heels, stockings and a garter.

“What a picture,” Mark commented.

“Did you bring the LaPerla nightgown that I sent you?”

I nodded. “Of course I did. No one has ever given me a gown like that, but please remember there is no need to buy me gifts like that in the future.”

Mark looked at me and said in a serious tone, “I will have to break you of that trait.”

“What trait?” I crossed my hands over my breasts as a I spoke.

“You hate receiving gifts from people as if it is a weakness.” Mark looked directly at me. “You have an independent streak, which I love, but you will learn how to accept everything I give you.”

I just nodded and knew he was right. Just looking at the dress for the wedding selected by Sydney reinforced what Mark was trying to do. I had a dress purchased that was perfectly acceptable and cost more than any dress I had recently bought, but the Dolce&Gabbana Twist Waist Cady Sheath Dress in blue delivered from the boutique was more than double that price. Mark wanted to dress me.

Mark went into the other room and came back with a small box. When he opened it, I saw the clamps from the other night all now connected by a silver chain.

“Heather, I want you to stand still and say nothing. Do you understand?”

“Yes Sir,” I whispered.

Mark walked up next to me and taking a piece of ice from his drink, he pressed it into my right nipple, which immediately hardened. I jumped back from the intensity of the cold.

“Stand still,” he said again.

“I should blindfold you, but I want you to see what I am doing.” As he spoke the words, he put ice to my left nipple. It took every once of my willpower not to move. When my left nipple grew as hard as my right, Mark picked up the clamps, showed them to me and then proceeded to clamp my right and then my left nipple. The pressure was intense and the sensation was biting. In fact, the initial sensation was painful.

“It will turn into a dull ache and eventually pleasure given the sensitivity of your nipples,” Mark whispered. “It will be much like the other night.”

He got another ice cube, showed it to me and announced, “and now for your clit.” The cold hit my clit with a vengeance. I did not move but I did moan. I could feel my clit swell and throb as he held the ice there. Mark then took the third clamp dangling from the center of a chain connecting the nipple clamps and pulling the hood of my clit back, clamped the hood keeping my clit exposed to his sight and touch.

“OMG, it hurts,” I whined.

“No whining my dear and what you call discomfort will quickly fade. Do you understand?”

“Yes Sir,” I whispered hoping he was right.

Mark sat in the overstuffed chair and looked up at me. “What a beautiful and sexy sight.”

He then walked over and poured scotch into a second glass that he pressed to my lips. “Sip,” was all he said.

I did and the amber liquid warmed me as I swallowed.

“Good Girl.”

My body was alive and throbbing. He knew just what to say and do and how to place the clamps to get the best reaction from me. Each heartbeat and new pulse of blood flowing through my veins brought increased sensations from my clamped body parts.

“Now be a good girl and kneel in front of me,” Mark pointed to a spot on the carpet. I moved gingerly towards him and then knelt where he pointed. The pinching right above my clit intensified as I knelt and each movement of my breasts caused new nipple pain.

When I finished kneeling, I looked up at Mark sitting in the chair. “Now spread your thighs, sit back on your heels and touch until you are on the edge,” he said adding “I want to watch you play with yourself as you are displayed.”

As he said the words, my fingers dipped to my swollen clit already throbbing because of the clamp he applied. “OMG,” I thought silently, “how can I be so wet? What is is doing to me? Why am I reacting this way?” All of these thoughts swirled through my head. As my finger circled my clit, my entire body started throbbing and aching. I truly was Mark’s good girl and he was pulling all the right strings and I was reacting.

I heard myself moan and I saw Mark smile.

“That’s my good girl,” he said looking at me. “I want you aching, on edge and needing what I can give you.” I could not explain why, but just the way he talked to me, aroused me like never before.

I was getting close, so close. I could feel it building in my core. My breath was ragged and I know soft moans escaped my lips. My fingers were inside my vagina literally curling into my G Spot. I was so close, so very close, and then Mark simply looked at me saying,……

“Stop.”

“Stand”

Mark took me by the arm and led me to the bed. Like the other night, he put cuffs on my ankles and wrists. He secured me to the bed. I was naked, opened and exposed.

When he had me displayed, the blindfold went on and my world became dark…again.

He took the clamp off of my right nipple and the blood flowing back into it created a searing pain followed by warmth. The same was done to the left nipple and finally my clit. “You will find when the clamp is removed, it becomes a very sensitive experience.” Mark added, “you nipples are going to get increasingly sensitive under my tutelage.”

I felt his weight shift on the bed and then a kiss on my right breast. The kiss moved quickly to my nipple and I could do nothing but lay there and enjoy his tongue teasing me. At the same rime, his fingers started caressing my left nipple. It felt like electric sparks emanating from the tips of my nipples. It was erotic, it was uncomfortable, it was impossible to explain.

“Do you know that some women can cum just from intense nipple stimulation, “ Mark asked.

“No, I did not,” I whispered trying to do anything to get my mind off of the feelings shooting across my body.

Mark then squeezed both my breasts as I lay there helpless to do anything but accept his caresses. As he squeezed, I again moaned and I did not pick up on his repositioning on the bed. Mark was now between my legs. It was a fact I did not realize until I felt his warm tongue flick out and caress my swollen clit. The sensation sent my hips flying off the bed.

I pulled against my restraints.

I moved my hips.

I moaned loudly.

Mark’s tongue was magic. He knew just where to touch with the precision of a surgeon. He knew how the clamp had sensitized me and how my body would respond. I was helpless and had to just lay there and receive what he gave me.

He reached up again and played with my nipples as his tongue swirled into my sex. I literally cried out his name as he did.

I was going to cum.

I could feel it.

I told him.

My core was in turmoil and compressed tight like a spring. It would only take a single motion to unleash the spring and Mark provided it. He swirled his tongue over my clit, while one hand squeezed one of my nipples and the other reached around and played with the plug filling my ass.

I exploded is a rush. I was not in control of my body as I pressed my hips up into his lips. I felt him slip his hands under my thighs and hold me in place.

I could not escape his tongue.

I did not want to escape his tongue.

He made my body dance.

I came on this lips and then I came again.

I felt Mark untie me releasing the cuffs on my wrists and ankles. He whispered “turn over” and I did. He got behind me. I could feel his hard cock pressing near the entrance of my pussy. I felt his hands on my thighs and pressure. He entered me and I pushed back.

I wanted him…..I really wanted him.

Mark fucked me. He fucked me hard. It was primal, it was hot, and it met our hunger. I could not deny what I was feeling; we were hungry for each other. I was still blindfolded, but in my darkness, I could picture what he was doing. I heard my voice say “fuck me Mark” and it echoed throughout the room. He pulled me to my knees and pressed my shoulders to the bed. He moved in me this way. He was so deep. He had total control. His cock felt huge filling me. In that moment I was content to be his….all his.

“OMG, fuck me.” I could hardly recognize the sound of my own voice as arousal again swept through me. I was no longer the professional woman, I was no longer the date sitting with his parents. I was a woman with needs, needs he understood. For maybe the first time in my life, I was so horny that I was carried away. I heard words come out of my mouth that I could hardly recognize….”deeper, harder, faster….”

I exploded gripping his cock with my body. My head was down into the mattress when I came. I screamed into the sheets. As I did, he gripped my hips and I could literally feel him cum deep in my body. His depth was perfect, his angle was perfect, his cum splashed against my womb.

I collapsed under him. I felt him get up, but I did not move. I felt his weight again and then a warm wash cloth and a towel cleaning me off. A glass was pressed to my lips and I drank. It was cooled scotch and it tasted good. I laid back in bed still blindfolded until he decided to remove it. Then, I saw his smiling face and I could not help but mirror the smile.

“Now that was intense,” Mark said. “Intense, but enjoyable.”

I only nodded. Finally, I said “yes sir, or should I say thank you sir.”

He just smiled, took me into his arms and held me there.

We fell asleep and I did not wake until sunlight filtered through the curtains.

Mark had ordered room service, so I had to disappear and put on a robe while the food was delivered. When I came out, he handed me coffee and said casually, “I could get very accustomed to waking up next to you.”

I did not know what to say, so kept it at a “why thank you and I feel the same way. “

Over breakfast, he went over the day’s schedule. The wedding was at 2pm in the hotel gardens. He needed to be available for pictures with the groom by 1pm. I would be on my own. However, he added, I do have some plans for you prior to the wedding.

“Oh really,” I looked surprised.

“Yes, one word…..edging,” Mark said with a sly grin.

“I want my date to be professional and classy on the outside, but smoldering and shall we say horny, on the inside.” Mark looked at me adding, “and the only proper response is ‘yes Sir, or yes Master”

“Well, after last night, who says that I am not already in that condition?” Those words made Mark laugh.

We ate our breakfast and listened to the news of the day.

“I think we need to put a do not disturb sign tag on the door and ask them to service the room after we head to the wedding,” I said and looked to Mark. He immediately picked up the phone and talked to the front desk commenting, “we surely don’t need housekeeping in here as we try to get dressed.”

“Well, you will be ready before I am.” I then said, “make sure you put me in a good seat.”

Out of the blue, Mark commented, “about last night, are you still ok with everything?”

“Of course,” was my quick reply. “If I wasn’t, you’d be the first to know.” I added, “you need to know, you have done things to me and made me feel things no one else has, all is better than good, but I appreciate you asking.”

Later in the morning, Mark and I showered together again. As he washed, I was told to sit on the shower bench and ‘play’ with myself, for Mark’s visual enjoyment.

I obeyed with a ‘yes Master’. I sat on the teak just outside the spray of the shower and leaning back against the wall, I spread my legs and began to touch while watching Mark. I felt his eyes on me.

“Remember, edging only today.” I nodded as Mark continued talking. “I want you to enjoy today.”

It did not take me long to reach the point where I needed to stop for a moment. I looked up at Mark and complimented him, “I have never been so open or comfortable with a guy before.” I then started to play with my nipples for Mark’s enjoyment and my arousal.

Once Mark had finished, he got out of the shower and turned it over to me. All of the spray bars and pulsing jets of water made it an adventure as the jets were still adjusted from yesterday. If I turned at the wrong (or right) angle, I was in for an erotic sensation and thrill.

I edged to Mark’s command throughout the late morning as he got ready for wedding party duties. Between these ‘inspirational touching sessions,’ as Mark called them, I started preparing concentrating on my hair and makeup.

As Mark was putting on his tie, he noticed the amount of the time between when I started to touch and I had to stop for fear of orgasm was getting shorter. “Da,” I commented, “there is a cumulative effect.” I then kissed him on the cheek, “just wait until tonight, you will see what I mean.”

“By the way you look both handsome and sexy in that tux,” I remarked as he got ready to leave the room and head out for pictures.

I had an hour to get ready for the wedding, and sat in front of the vanity finishing my makeup and hair. It was impossible not to notice how hard my nipples were in my reflection and how wet I felt from the edging. However, I also had to admit that I loved how I both looked and felt. This weekend was wonderful for me.

When I slipped on the garter belt and a fresh pair of stockings, I stood and looked at myself in the mirror. I had now worn stockings more over this weekend than in my entire life. I knew Mark loved the look and if he did, that made me happy. I had to admit that stockings like this were far better than pantyhose. The Dolce&Gabbana blue dress fit me like a glove. I turned to look at myself in the mirror and I was a little surprised at how good it fit me. There was a opening in the front hem that went halfway up to my waist accenting my legs. I was absolutely confident, Mark would love the look.

I brought pearls my parents had given me on graduation from college with a matching set of earrings. They complimented the dress beautifully. I added a bracelet and a ring and I was about ready to go out the door. Before I walked out, however, I dabbed some perfume on my neck. I had already placed a few drops strategically on my body as I dressed.

I grabbed my clutch bag and headed out the door for the ceremony.

Mark saw me before I saw him. I felt a tap on my shoulder as people stood in line to be seated by the ushers. “May I take this beautiful lady to her seat?” His whisper was immediately identified. He then added, “you look so damn beautiful.”

“Why thank you Sir, you clean up pretty good yourself.” I laughed as he walked me down the aisle to my seat. It was next to his parents.

Kate looked up at me from her seat and just mouthed the words, “wow.”

I sat down next to her and she leaned over, “my god you look gorgeous in that dress.”

“Thank you,” I whispered. “I hoped Mark would like it.”

“If he doesn’t, let me know as he will need his eyes checked.” We both laughed softly.

It was a beautiful ceremony and I could not help but steal glances at Mark and caught him a few times looking my way. When the ceremony ended, we all walked outside to the garden for cocktails before dinner and dancing. Mark was still inside with pictures, so I spent time talking to Mark’s family, especially Kate.

The wedding party finally joined everyone and Mark walked over with a huge grin. He greeted me with a kiss in front of his mother, which delighted her. He stepped back, twirled me around and announced, “you are the most beautiful woman at this wedding outside of the bride.”

“Well, one must be careful not to upstage the bride,” I managed to say before laughing.

The photographer wandering the crowd walked over and asked if he could take a picture of Mark and myself. As he finished Kate announced, “I want a copy of that picture please.”

We headed inside for dinner and dancing and the seating was similar to the rehearsal dinner. I was with Mark’s family as Mark was at the head table with the wedding party.

When dancing finally started, I was ready to get out on the floor and felt relieved when Mark tapped on my shoulder telling his mother, “I am stealing her away for awhile.”

It was a slow dance and Mark wasted no time pressing close to me. I shut my eyes for a moment and just let him lead me around the dance floor. He did know how to lead and I was comfortable following his movements. When he whispered, “you are both beautiful and sexy,” I pulled a little closer. When he whispered “and I love you.” I could only say, “I am yours.”

Mark whispered, “are you wet” while keeping a straight face.

“If your mother heard what you asked me, she would probably kill you,” I said.

“Well are you,” he said again with a smile.

“Yes, I have been for awhile,” I spoke into his shoulder. “Now, are you hard?”

I could feel Mark press his pelvis into mine slightly. He then answered, “very, I want you.”

We continued to dance teasing each other and smiling to those around us.

When the song ended, the Claire came up to us with her new husband. “The two of you look so good together out there,” she laughed. She then wanted to know about my dress. “I saw you during the ceremony and what an incredible look.”

We continued to talk to the newlyweds for a few minutes before I headed back to the table while Mark went to get drinks. When Mark joined me, his mother looked dead at him and said, “so, tell me when you will bring Heather down to see us?”

Mark looked towards me for help, but I again dodged getting involved. He finally said, “it cannot be next weekend as we have a party at Sydney’s to go too.” He then looked at me saying, “and we still have to settle on costumes.”

“How about I check my schedule on Monday after coverages are posted and I let you know mom.” She looked at him and said, “ok, but I want to know next week.”

“Yes ma’am,” Mark said which caused me to laugh.

Back on the dance floor, he whispered, “I guess you are coming to Beaufort.”

I nodded adding, “well, I am probably the latest in a long line of women you brought home.” I added, “that’s a joke Mark. “

“Well, honestly, you are the first.” He added, “I only want serious ones seeing mom.” Mark then whispered in my ear, “but you have already have her seal of approval, so it is low risk.”

“So, am I the latest in the long line of men, to receive the ‘I love you too response’? Mark asked as he led me across the floor to the music. He then added, “that’s a joke Heather.”

“Honestly and since you asked, you are the first and I am not kidding.” I looked up into his face as we danced and said, “no one has ever made me feel the way you do and it scares the hell out of me if I am honest.”

He pulled me closer whispering, “there is nothing to be scared of…..it is just new…for both of us.”

As the reception died down after almost 4 hours, we said out good nights and made our way back to the suite. When we entered, I was greeted by candlelight from about 30 votives burning and a large vase of red roses.

I did not know what to say.

Finally, I got out a “what is all of this?”

“Just a little something to say thank you for a great weekend,” Mark said as he shut the door.

“Well, it is not over yet, but you really don’t need to do things like this. I appreciate you for being you.”

“Well, have you ever considered I wanted to do it,” Mark said as he put his hand on my shoulders. “Consider it part of my teaching Heather to accept gifts strategy.”

“Mark, this whole weekend has been a gift. I mean it, I feel so special.”

“Maybe that is because you are, and I mean that.” Mark laughed.

“Ok, that is enough, we need to stop before my body embarrasses me. Your way with words has me wetter and wetter.” I smiled adding, “you have no idea and I mean that.”

“Should I fix you a drink,” Mark asked as he walked to the scotch, ice and wine.

“Yes, fix me a scotch, I think I will be tasting it on your lips in a bit anyway.” I walked toward the bedroom and said, “let me change out of this dress. I will be right back.”

I slipped out of my clothes and took the La Perla Blue lace slip gown into the bathroom with me. Looking into the mirror, I decided to refresh rather then remove my makeup. First, I removed the garter and stockings and looked at my nude image in the mirror. My nipples remained hard throughout the evening and even now, I could feel a faint throb. My labia was swollen and glistened from the moisture my body produced. I was extremely wet and was not embarrassed at how my body responded to Mark throughout the evening. In fact, I wanted him to feel how wet I was for him, how ready I was for him and how much I needed him at this moment.

Taking some perfume, I put a drop between my breasts and another drop just below my naval. I then slipped on the gown he sent me and it was perfect. The silk and lace were soft and sensual against my skin and the outline of my nipples was clearly visible to his eyes. I applied some perfume to my neck and wrists and walked out into the sitting area.

Mark was sitting there with his drink as I walked over and admired the beautiful roses he had delivered. “They are beautiful,” I told him.

“Just like you,” he answered and getting up, he was soon in front of me kissing me deeply. He knew I loved his kisses and he made this one long and special. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth and literally danced with mine.

I pulled away slightly and whispered, “why don’t you go and get out of that tux while I pour you another drink.” I smiled at him seductively and sipped my drink while he walked away. I refreshed his drink while waiting and again took in the ambience of a candlelit room. I still was not sure if he understood how special he made me feel.

When he came back into the siting area, he had thrown on a hotel robe and I had to admit, looked sexy. I handed him his drink and he sat on the room’s sofa and patted the cushion next to him wanting me to sit.

I did. As I sipped the scotch, I laughed. “You will make me a scotch drinker yet.” To which he said, “I hope so.”

He then proceeded to tell me what a great time he had over the weekend….again and how good we were, in his opinion, together. He also said that his family loved me and they had just met me. The more he talked, the more emotional I started to get. I told myself that I was not going to cry, but when I felt the moisture of the first tear in the corner of my eyes, I could not stop the flood.

“Now you have me crying with emotion,” I said. “I cannot help myself.”

He smiled, “so my words were that bad uhh.”

I laughed, “no and you know it. No one has ever talked to me like that before.”

He put down his drink, took mine from my hand and leaning over kissed me while caressing my body through the material of my gown. He pulled back for a second and whispered “I love you.” The intensity of his kiss then intensified until it literally consumed me.

“I love you too,” I managed to say and moaned as his fingers grazed across my already hardened nipples. I wanted Mark to enjoy the same pleasures I was feeling and opened the sash on his robe. He was naked under it and his cock was already standing up tall with excitement. I looked at him and smiled and then began kissing slowly down his belly until I lowered myself off the sofa and slid between his legs.

“Heather, you don’t have too,” Mark said.

“But I want too, this is as much for you as it is for me.” I did want this. His cock was beautiful. I wanted it. Leaning forward, I slipped it between my lips and slowly began sucking it into my mouth. There was no rush, there was no primal desire driving a quick reaction. Tonight, I took him in my mouth to love his cock and to love him. When he moaned for the first time, I literally felt a small ripple of excitement burst from my core. I did not think that I could get any wetter, but I was wrong.

I edged Mark. I loved how his body responded; in fact, I was fascinated with his response. I felt every pulse, every quiver, every ripple of a muscle as my lips moved over him. The taste of his cock was intoxicating. I wanted more.

Every time I knew he was getting close, I stopped, handed him his drink and sipped mine. He realized what I was doing and even said “you are enjoying this aren’t you?”

“Every minute,” I admitted and I was.

When he finally said, “let’s go to bed,” I was ready.

It did not take him long to reassert control. I felt his hands run under my gown and between my legs. He touched my wetness and immediately knew how much I had responded to him throughout the night.

“OMG, you are wet,” he said.

“I know, I have been that way all night thinking of you.”

With that, he pulled the gown from my body, crawled between my legs and quickly positioned himself to enter me. I could literally feel the head of his cock brushing against my entrance. I don’t know if my hips pressed up, his hips pressed down, or we moved as one, but as I shut my eyes, he was in me…..deep in me. The feeling was incredible.

I tried not to get emotional, I really did, but I could not help myself. I cried. It felt so good, I cried.

Mark looked down at me in surprise and asked if everything was ok. I nodded.

“I don’t know why I am crying, you just bring out emotions I haven’t felt before.” My hips moved in time with his thrusts and it did not take long until the head of his cock touched my cervix. I squeezed. I wanted to hold him there. I did not want the moment to end.

I heard my voice say “make love to me Mark.” It was as if I were a spectator in my own bed. We were not fucking tonight, we were making love. It was slow, it was delicious, it was agonizing. We both harnessed our needs and climbed towards an orgasm that would be incredibly satisfying.

I could feel it building. It started in my core and in my extremities at the same time. I knew there was no way to stop it, nor did I want too.

“Mark, I am going to cum soon.”

“So am I baby,” he said, “so am I.”

Each thrust was powerful and beautiful at the same time. I felt him inside me. He was part of me, connected, and. I wanted him. I was right there. He was right there and then he exploded.

I felt his cock pulse. I felt his cock head press into my cervix as he flooded me. I felt his ragged breath and his voice call my name and then I came. I came hard. My body rode one of the longest orgasms of my life with every muscle seemingly contracting in ecstasy. I called his name. I held on to his body. I could not move.

I heard my own breathing and his for the longest time. He finally stirred and pulled away from me for a second.

“OMG, wow, that was incredible,” he managed to say.

I looked at him and smiled, “see what happens when you make me cry.”

We both laughed.

Mark got up to refresh our drinks and as he did, I lay back on the pillow, still naked, and deep in thought. He made me cry again. I don’t usually cry. This was intense and growing more intense by the day. Finally, I wiped my tears and said inside my head, “ I love him so much.” I then got up to remove my makeup.

Returning to bed, I slipped my gown back on and curled up in Mark’s arms. I fell asleep content, satisfied, and looking forward to what was to come.

The following morning was a whirlwind of activity. We got up, showered, dressed and packed before heading to brunch. Pictures from the wedding were displayed around the room. Claire walked over to our table and thanked us for coming and then said her goodbyes. As she did, she handed Mark a large brown envelope stating, “I thought you might like these.”

Mark sat down and opened the envelope. Inside were pictures of us from the wedding. They were beautiful. There were three copies of each one, so he handed a set to his mother.

“See you asked for a picture and now you have a few.” He laughed as he looked at them.

“These are absolutely beautiful and I have just the right frames and place for them.” Kate beamed.

Mark kept the envelope and said, we’ll sort these out in Charleston.

We said our goodbyes and headed out for the drive home with a promise to Kate to see her in the near future.

The drive back was relaxing. The weather had turned noticeably cooler throughout South Carolina and fall was in the air. We talked about Sydney’s party next weekend and costumes. Mark said that he had received an IM from her and that she asked to take charge of your costume. In fact, Mark said her exact words were “I want to put together Heather’s costume for my party. It will be something fun for both of you.”

I looked towards Mark and said, “I don’t know about that.”

He laughed, “too late, I already told her yes and she will call you in the morning.”

When Mark dropped me off at my condo, he brought in the pictures. There were three pictures in each set. Each were of us as a couple and they all were lovely. “That dress on you is incredible,” Mark said.

“Why don’t you leave your set with me and I will get a frame for them,” I said.

He agreed.

As he got ready to leave, Mark gave me an incredible kiss and said, “meet me for drinks tomorrow night. I will be done early.”

“It’s a date,” I laughed, “as long as I am buying.”

To Be Continued