The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unsolicited Part 6

Heather receives an unsolicited email from a fan of her writing. He is a Master and what transpires is fact not fiction. Will Heather continue this budding relationship in an attempt to make her writing even better.

MD, MA, BD, MF

The week following my last marina date, which is what I now was calling them, was punctuated by multiple deliveries and boxes left at my condo. Almost every night there was something new, or even multiple boxes containing items Mark ordered waiting for me when I returned from the office. Even the doorman commented, “doing a lot of shopping, I see.” Work was busy for both of us as I wanted to free up the weekend for my spa appointment and then the Mark directed shopping trip.

The dresses that I had ordered and shipped to a local store where now in, later than anticipated, so now I had to carve out time to try them on before the weekend as if I did not like them, I needed to quickly find a replacement. Luckily, the store was near my office in the downtown area and I could see if they fit on an extended lunch or after work.

Mark also sent some books that arrived with a note to read them as the opportunity presented itself. Included were ‘BDSM—Mastery Relationships’, ‘The BDSM Relationship Handbook’, and ‘Playing Well With Others.’ I assumed that Mark felt I would be a quick reader, but appreciated the attempt to educate me on the lifestyle in a scholarly way. I was determined to do some reading every night before bed and surprise him with my knowledge…..not my experiences.

Also arriving on Tuesday were leather cuffs for feet and ankles, some ropes, a blindfold, nipple clamps, some other assorted clamps, anal plugs, a nipple suction device, a hitachi magic wand, a We Vibe Maxie, and a Lelo Layla2. I would need a dresser drawer dedicated to Mark and his devices, or so I thought and it was only Tuesday. I had written about similar devices in my stories and now they were in my own home.

I was somewhat aroused on Tuesday evening given some IMs received during the day from Mark. “Tonight,” he said, “change into something sexy, have some wine, and FaceTime me after 9pm.” We had not used FaceTime before given our proximity to one another. I wondered what he had in mind, but had a pretty good idea.

I slipped out of my work clothes and slipped into some loungewear for the evening. I made a salad, poured a wine and opened the items from Mark. To say that he had my attention was probably an understatement. Once I put everything away, I poured another glass of wine and opened the books Mark sent. I quickly found myself engrossed in them and their explanation of the D/s lifestyle and what drew people to it. I must admit that I found many of the images attractive as the idea of display excited me. I found myself drawn into the pictures wondering how it would feel. Without even thinking, I transferred myself onto the pages as if drawn to them. I think Mark had already figured out the attraction and was playing to it.

At 9pm, Mark FaceTimed me for the first time. Looking at me, “Loungewear,” he said, “perfect.” He added, “by the way, you look beautiful.”

I told him that the boxes arrived and was quickly told that there were still more on the way. He then said that he was pouring a scotch and while gone, he wanted me to go to the bedroom and insert the small anal plug into my body.

I nodded and then remembered as I looked at his face to add in “yes sir,” which brought a smile.

As he disappeared, I got up and opened the drawer where I had just put the items Mark sent and grabbed the smallest of the plugs. I applied some lubricant and as I watched my face in the mirror, I slipped the plug into my ass. As I did, my nipples grew hard and I grew wet. I was obeying my Master and that gave me a thrill. I headed back to the living room where I grabbed my wine and iPad. I sat somewhat gingerly although it was not uncomfortable. I am sure he had no doubt I was filled.

“Welcome back my dear, watching your face as you sat told me all I needed to know.” Mark had a big smile on his face.

“I am still getting accustomed to all of this and these toys you sent.” I sipped some wine as I watched his face for expressions.

“Well, I won’t keep you in the small one for long, so get accustomed to being filled, especially in social settings. It will be our secret.” I must have blushed as he spoke the words as his next phrase was simply, “blushing becomes you.”

“As we talk, I want you to play with your beautiful nipples,” Mark told me over the iPad screen. I opened the top two buttons on my lounge top and slipped my hands inside while starting to stroke my nipples. The feeling was electric and it must have shown on my face.

“That feels so good, doesn’t it my good girl?” I watched Mark’s face as he said the words. He looked so sexy and so in control.

“Yes sir, they do feel good,” I replied. “So very good.”

“Then keep doing what gives you pleasure.” Mark seemed to just sit back and relax with his drink as I touched my nipples. In a few minutes he commented out loud, “I do think you love being displayed.” He added, “you clearly have an exhibitionist streak that compliments me being a voyeur.” I said nothing as I continued to touch my breasts and nipples.

“Now roll your lounge pants off your body.” Mark knew I would, but this was the first time I had been like this on FaceTime. I was now laying on my sofa with just my half opened lounge top covering me. I did pull a throw under my hips in case I got excessively wet. I did not want to get the sofa cushion wet or even damp. I could not believe with Mark that I now had to think of such things, but my body seemed to have a mind of its own lately.

“I love how smooth your body is for me. Do you shave often?” Mark asked and I hesitated for a second as I had multiple answers to give, but did not want to sound flippant.

“Actually, I have started getting a body wax at the spa. I like the results and it seems you do too.” I continued, “I have one scheduled for Saturday morning as well as a cut and highlight for my hair and new color for my nails.”

“You will look absolutely perfect at the wedding,” Mark whispered as he sipped his drink.

I just answered “well, that was my intent.”

At that very moment, there was an erotic current running straight from the tip of my nipples directly into the tip of my clit. The more I played with my nipples, the wetter I became and the more I started to throb. My ability to concentrate on Mark’s face and words diminished as my arousal grew and somehow, he knew it.

“Does my good girl want to cum tonight?” Mark knew the answer when he asked the question.

“Yes sir,” I answered quickly. I could tell my breath was becoming more ragged and my hips were moving slightly. The hip movement became greater when Mark instructed me to circle my clit. He knew the effect that would have on me.

“Is Heather my hot lawyer right now?” Mark asked teasing me.

He knew what arousal did to me. “Yes sir, I am your hot lawyer.” I heard myself say the words and then add some more. “I want to cum sir, I want to cum.”

I was literally begging Mark to cum and it had an effect on both of us. I knew his cock was hard and my vagina was literally flooding with lubrication. I wanted more. My finger slowly circled my clit. “Take your time,” Mark ordered, “I want you to enjoy how swollen it becomes as your excitement grows. I want you to explore your own body.”

I could feel how my clit had grown and each pulse or throb seemed to be tied to my heartbeat. I never paid much attention to my body’s reactions before, but here under Mark’s tutelage, I was and it fueled my excitement. I could tell my arousal was peaking and I knew what would happen when it did. Mark pick up on my realization.

“There is a method to my madness,” he laughed over FaceTime. He added, “keep touching,” and then, “feel my eyes on you.”

I could look at the screen and see his eyes on me. I felt like he was in the room and I was a captive to his wishes.

“Now fuck yourself with your fingers…..believe they are my fingers.” As he spoke to me, I slipped one and then a second finger into my vagina. As they penetrated my body, I could feel the plug in my ass. God, I felt hot; I was hot. I could not believe how wet I was laying there.

I was not going to last very long and Mark knew it.

“Do you want to cum?” He asked me but did not wait for an answer before asking again, “would my beautiful, sexy, professional lawyer, like to cum?”

I nodded my head and said “yes Sir, I want to cum.” I was right there suspended on the erotic edge.

“Cum,” Mark spoke over the iPad, “cum for me.”

I came hard. OMG did I cum. My eyes could not even focus on Mark’s face as I exploded. My vision was blurry and unfocused. My body was not under my control. It took minutes for me to refocus on Mark and what had happened. The pleasure was so intense. It was addicting and that is what Mark counted on.

I lay there with my lounge pants off, my top open and my ass plugged. I was so far from the in control lawyer of three hours ago, that it was not even funny. I was not embarrassed at all. If anything, I felt excitement and need….the need to do it again and again.

“You loved that didn’t you? Mark already knew the answer when he asked the question.

“Yes, it was hot,” I answered.

“If I was there, I would suck your fingers clean,” Mark suddenly said. “I love your taste.”

“God that is so sexy,” I whispered, “so sexy.”

“Have you ever tasted yourself,” Mark asked me quietly.

“No,” was my quick answer.

“I will have to make a note of that for another day,” he replied with a cunning look on his face. “It will be something else for you to explore.”

From there, Mark had me slip my clothes back on and get ready for bed. “We will have many more nights like this,” he cautioned me.

Wednesday was a pretty normal day with no submissive adventure or play until about 4pm. An IM arrived from Mark: “tomorrow you will wear a professional dress but no lingerie. You will also wear your small plug to work. It will be a great Thursday.”

I looked at the IM stunned, could I do this at work? Could I mix my professional and personal life? I knew that I would follow his instructions, but it was crossing the personal life/professional line.

Thursday dawned with rain. It had been cloudy with showers off and on overnight, so it was no surprise. I was delighted to find an email from my British friend Betsy, commenting on my writing through the latest chapter of “Unsolicited.” She liked the story, but asked some obvious questions. I am not sure if Betsy truly understands this is real life and I am writing as I go. So, in some cases, I really don’t know the answer to her questions or what comes next. I have never done this before, so it is new to both of us. She asked if Master Alan and Chase are the same person. I don’t know, they could be. Given their silence, they might be, but I cannot be sure and honestly, until she asked the question, I had not given it much thought. Betsy also could not translate a Bogg Bag term used in the chapter. She said that across the pond, folks would not know what it was at all. I wrote to her that Bogg is simply a brand name and it is a colorful beach bag people on the coast use. Most interesting were her comments about including her in my story and in doing that, the story was erotic to me. Betsy wondered why?

My initial thought was Betsy, Betsy, Betsy, if you don’t know why, you really have not been paying attention all of these years we have been writing. I think she knows that I find her attractive intellectually, emotionally, creatively and sexually. If she knew how many times I have edged or orgasmed reading her stories, she might be surprised. Those paragraphs in my story were written specifically for you describing how emotionally charged you get me with your writing and your email. I really don’t know how much more explicit I could get with her. Betsy and I have a connection and thinking of her, rereading her delicious writings and visualizing her in mine is always a turn on. In our writings, she has always been my loyal pet, most always a submissive one. Now, as I go through this is real life, I find myself becoming more and more submissive or discovering my submissive streak and enjoying it with Mark. As I write this, I wonder if Betsy is really a Dom and now likes seeing another side of me. Just thinking of her this early on a dreary morning, gets me excited.

As a I got dressed for work, I followed Mark’s instructions. I did not wear any lingerie and before I slipped my dress on and with the help of some lube, I slid the small anal plug into my ass. As I did, I felt how wet I had become and it was only 730AM. I don’t know if it was Betsy’s email, Mark’s instructions, or following Mark’s instructions that got me that way, but I was unaccustomed to head out to work in an aroused state.

I knew Mark had surgery today, so I was not expecting to hear from him, but between cases, I got an IM. He told me to contract my anal muscles around the plug, hold for 10 seconds and release. As I was holding for those ten seconds, he wanted me to think of laying on my sofa and touching as he whispered in my ears. He had me repeat the process 10 times in the quiet of my office. When I finished, I was absolutely aroused. My pussy throbbed at my desk. I just hoped no one came in and noticed anything was different. I realize that was a stupid concern, but I could not get it out of my mind.

The follow on IM from Mark was simply, “are you horny.”

I replied “yes, I want you Master.” I hoped they would be the last thing he saw before he started his next case.

I rarely thought of sex at work, that was not me. OK, maybe there would be an occasional daydream, but that was about it. Now Mark had me thinking about sex as I sat in my office. I could feel the plug filling my ass as I sat. Any movement created new sensations. Added to that my nakedness under my dress and his IMs, and I was aroused and being aroused like this in my office was new. I am sure that was his intent.

That evening and the next day, it was more of the same. Mark had me edge Thursday night and then again on Friday morning before work. He had call at the hospital on Friday night, so we would not see each other until after my spa appointment, but that did not stop him from sending a steady stream of IMs. When I got the IM from him to edge on Friday evening, I was so ready to cum. I realized however, it was not going to happen. Much like Master Alan had done, Mark seemed to be edging me over and over to a point of sexual frustration. My mind was on sex and how good an orgasm would feel.

Saturday morning, I had lap swim time early in the morning, and then headed to get a coffee and muffin before going to the spa. Juliette, was waiting for me and gave me the order of things for the morning: hair cut and highlighting, body and eyebrow waxing, facial and then nails. She handed me a mimosa and got me started on the day. I decided to get my hair a little shorter and a little bolder highlight given the fall season. Juliette cut and highlighted my hair and turned me over to the waxing specialist, who I had seen once before. Thankfully, she was quick. It was not nearly as painful as my initial session. She checked me over for any stray hairs and then sent me off for my facial and nails. Both of those treatments were relaxing. I then went back to Juliette, for the final hair styling.

I was now ready to meet Mark. The look on his face when he saw me was priceless. His words, “holy crap, you look great,” were even better.

“If you keep that up, you may get lucky tonight,” I countered. That brought a smile to his face.

“Where are we going,” I asked Mark.

“I have an appointment for you at Hampton Clothing on King Street,” Mark replied adding “the owner is a friend of the family.”

I knew the boutique and it was somewhat exclusive and very trendy. However, I also thought the clothing was somewhat overpriced. I kept these thoughts to myself.

“Remember, I already have a dress for the wedding.” I looked at Mark smiling, “I actually found two that work well, but have not decided on which one yet.” Both dresses I ordered fit wonderfully and looked great. I had never spend almost $700 on a single dress before, but one of them carried that price tag. I had to admit, however, it looked great. The other was about $250 and could easily work at one of the dinners for the weekend. I knew talking Mark out of this shopping trip was impossible, so I just remained quiet about what I had purchased beyond my simple reminder.

It was a nice afternoon, so we walked to King Street and soon reached the boutique. We were greeted by a tall, attractive woman named Sydney outside the store.

“Sydney is a personal shopper I use as I don’t have time to do much shopping. She has your sizes and has already pre-selected some items inside for you.” Mark motioned me towards the store as he spoke.

I just nodded not expecting all of this planning from Mark. I was impressed, but also a little excited. I realized it was a subtle form of control.

Walking up the steps, Mark whispered “be a good girl and listen to their suggestions.” He then headed up the street saying, “text me when you are done.”

In the shop, Sydney said, “I love your hair.” I told her “I just had it done.” We were escorted into a private area where the selections Sydney picked out were on display. The shop owner also selected a few based on what Sydney had chosen.

Sydney said, “now as far as I know, you have a Thursday night cocktail party, a Friday Rehearsal Dinner, the wedding itself and a Sunday morning brunch.”

I nodded. “As far as I know, that is correct, but I might not have all the details.” I then told Sydney that “I already have a dress for the wedding and either the cocktail party or the rehearsal dinner.”

The owner said, and of course you will need some casual outfits for the trip up and back as well as your time there.

“I have plenty in my closet at home,” I objected.

“I am sure you do,” Sydney interjected, “but Mark has asked us to give you a little wardrobe makeover.”

I knew better than to object.

For the next 90 minutes, I tried on dresses, skirts and tops and casual wear for the weekend. All of the dresses were beautiful and when I asked what an item costs, they were not allowed to tell me. As selections were narrowed down, the women moved on to shoes and accessories. One dress, selected for the cocktail party, was low cut in both the neckline and back. Sydney could see that I was uncomfortable with so much cleavage exposed and simply said “dress tape my dear.”

The final selections were made and I was told the packages would be delivered to my condo later in the day.

Sydney must have sent an IM to Mark as he was waiting for us as we finished.

“I am sure you will love how she looks as will your family.” Sydney then whispered so only Mark and I could hear, “and she has been a very good girl too.”

I must have blushed in embarrassment and shock prompting Sydney to say, “and she is beautiful when she blushes.”

We then parted ways and I looked at Mark for an explanation.

“Sydney is in the lifestyle and is a Domme.” Now, I must have really been shocked. She is aware that we are a couple and put two and two together. Your blushing at her comment, just confirmed her suspicion.

I just nodded. Mark then told me that Sydney was independently wealthy and was a personal shopper for very selective clients just for something to do. He then told me she had a home in the Battery that had been beautifully restored. “In fact”, Mark added, “we have been invited to a Halloween Party at her place on the 30th. You will need a costume, but we can worry about that later.”

After stopping at a local cafe for drinks and a quick dinner, we headed back to my place for the evening. The doorman told me packages arrived and were available for pickup. Mark and I gathered them and headed up to my place where I quickly put them away.

“What, no fashion show,” Mark teased.

“You will see them when I wear them. I will open everything tomorrow.” I then added, “I am not accustomed to being treated like this and you spent far too much money on this idea of yours.”

He laughed it off and said that we were “just getting started.”

“Heather,” he added, “I think you will find letting me do things for you and making some decisions, exciting.” He then asked in a matter of fact tone, “even now, I would bet if I ran my hand between your thighs, you would be wet. Am I right?”

I nodded looking at him.

“Come here,” Mark motioned with his finger to me.

I walked over knowing what he was going to do, but it did not make the shock or excitement any easier. His hand was quickly between my legs caressing my sex, my very wet sex.

“Good Girl,” he whispered. “I like you like this. I want you like this.”

Mark then poured himself a scotch and got a glass of wine for me. Returning to the room he looked at me and said, “I want you naked.”

As he said the words, my hands reached back for the zipper on my dress.

I knew that I had to keep my eyes on Mark as I undressed. I was quickly learning his likes and dislikes and he was one of the first men I wanted to please. I saw a smile break out on his face when I dropped my dress.

“Beautiful,” he said. He added, “just stunning.”

I got wetter. My body reacted to his words and I could not help it.

Now, I decided to surprise Mark and walked over to where he was sitting, knelt between his legs and locking my eyes on his, reached out and unzipped his pants. He was hard and his cock sprung free.

I wanted it. I wanted to hear him moan. I wanted him to cum and feel pleasure. Leaning forward, I took him in my mouth.

I teased him. I deliberately teased him. He was so hard and god the sensations of his cock sliding between my lips made me so hot. When he moaned, I softly moaned over his cock. His drink was now on the table and looking up, I could see his eyes were closed and his head was back. He was lost in the moment, which was where I wanted him.

When his cock started to swell, his hips move and his breathing change, I knew Mark was going to cum. I wanted him to explode.

He did and flooded my mouth again with multiple spurts of warm cum. I swallowed everything he gave me and then taking his cock from my mouth, slowly licked it off. As I did, I could feel my own body throbbing with want and dare I say it….need.

Mark took my hand and led me to the bedroom where he stroked my body until he was recovered and could do “round 2” as he called it. My body was electric by that time and it felt like his tongue on my clit was making my body dance to an erotic tune of his making.

When he entered me, I literally moaned out loud. When his lips clamped on my nipples and one of his hands started playing with the plug still in my ass, I heard myself scream, “OMG,” that is the last thing I remember until I recovered from my orgasm. It consumed me. As I lay there in my bed, I could feel his cum mixing with my juices and I knew he had orgasmed too, deep in me. I wasn’t scared that I got so carried away. I was amazed at how intense the feeling was that he created.

We showered together, we slept naked, and in the morning, I woke him with my lips kissing his penis. I felt it grow hard in my mouth and did not let go until Mark’s hips moved and he again came deep in my mouth.

“Good morning,” is all I said before I got up, threw a robe on and went to make coffee leaving him to his thoughts.

Over coffee, Mark made the comment, “this time next week all of the drama with the family will about be over.”

“You really are worried about it aren’t you?” I knew he was.

“I just want them to like you without any of the typical BS they sometimes do with strangers.” As he spoke the words, I knew he was worried about how I would react to them.

“Mark, trust me, it will be fine.” I added. “I’ll be my charming Southern self.”

That got a laugh out of him.

He had patients to think about that morning, so was soon dressed and ready for a Sunday visit to the hospital. Before he left, however, he had a surprise of me.

“Heather, take off your robe and kneel for me.” He looked at me for my response.

“Here in the kitchen,” I said.

He nodded.

My fingers opened the sash on my robe and I slipped it off before slowly kneeling.

“Are you wet from your morning wake up,” he whispered.

“Yes Master, I am.” I could feel my own wetness.

“Good,” Mark said, “now touch for me, but do not cum.”

My hands went between my now open thighs and I touched. My clit was swollen and I was so wet as I looked up at him.

“Good girl, eyes on me,” he reminded me.

The feeling was electric. I was displayed, sexually open, aroused and following his instructions. It was not long before a small moan escaped my lips.

“Put some fingers in you,” Mark directed my actions.

I penetrated myself and soon was riding my own fingers much to his delight.

I was also getting close to orgasm. I felt my body quivering when he said “stop.”

“Now taste yourself,” he said, “see how arousal tastes.”

I put my fingers to my lips. I could not help but inhale my scent. It was the scent of arousal. I opened my lips and for the first time, I tasted myself with him watching. I almost came on the spot. I sucked my fingers as he would do. I got lost in the moment as he just said over and over, “good girl”.

He then took my hand, lifted me to my feet and helped me with my robe. Before leaving, Mark said, “no more orgasms for you until our trip.” He smiled, “I want you to edge and edge this week.”

I nodded knowing the game he was playing.

Before walking out the door, he gave me another one of his deep kisses that gave me butterflies in my stomach. Then he walked out the door.

I walked to my bathroom and dropped my robe looking at myself. My nipples were hard and pointy, it was clear my sex was wet and almost glistened in the light. My labia was swollen and my clit was still exposed. I examined my body thinking of Mark and what he did to me. He was so different from others I had dated.

I touched, I touched some more, and wanted to cum, but I did not. I was his for now and would follow his instructions.

To Be Continued.