The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unsolicited Part 5

Heather receives an unsolicited email from a fan of her writing. He is a Master and what transpires is fact not fiction. Will Heather continue this budding relationship in an attempt to make her writing even better.

MD, MA, BD, MF

The week after the sailing excursion was one of conflict for me. I remained extremely busy at work, but I could not get the events of the weekend out of my mind. They were etched into my memory and flashes came to me at the oddest times during the day. To make matters worse, In three weeks, I was attending a wedding with Mark in Asheville and still did not have anything to wear. When we were just ‘friends’ and casually dating, anything would do, but we had moved beyond that point and now I felt that I needed to make an impression with his family and friends.

Poor Chase was still emailing me despite the fact that I said in pretty clear language that I needed no help. My new internet tactic was just to ignore him. I hoped he would go away. Mark remained busy at the hospital; however, we still had time for IMs and occasional calls. I could not get him out of my mind, nor how he made me feel. I replayed the sailing trip over and over and honestly, I could not wait to go out on the boat with him again. I think we both knew we would have to carve time out of our busy professional schedules to explore our developing relationship.

On Wednesday evening, I was looking online for ‘the right dress’ when Mark called. I told him what I was doing and of course, it was a alien concept to him. I think he used the term, “just get a dress.” Of course, I laughed…..men! Actually, I found two dresses that looked good and asked for them to be shipped and held for me at a local store. I would find time to try them on over the weekend if they arrived. Either looked like they would work for the wedding.

Mark was in a good mood and wanted to know where he could take me for dinner on Friday evening. I just said, “how about my place.” I added, “I do have kitchen skills you know.” He finally relented and promised to bring the wine. He then got down to the real purpose of the call. He was trying to turn me on. Mark reminded me of how well I followed instructions and how excited I seemed to get.

“I don’t need to be reminded,” I said. I added, “sometimes it actually surprises me.”

“What, that you have a submissive streak in you,” he asked.

“Of course,” I said. “It is so not me.”

“You mean it is so not the professional you in the office, but it can be you at home with the right person.” Mark was then silent.

“And the right person is you,” I had to chuckle.

“Well, you do feel safe with me and let’s face it, submission seems to arouse you immensely.” Mark continued, “of course, if I am wrong, just tell me.”

I did not hesitate, “you are not wrong.”

There, I admitted it.

I said it.

I wanted it and wanted him to know it.

I whispered, “you need to help me with it.”

I could almost hear Mark smile when he said, “I will and we have nothing but time.” He added, “you realize that many professional women have similar thoughts and desires.”

“So I have been told,” it was my turn to laugh as I spoke the words.

“So,” he asked, are you trying to recreate ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ in your life?”

“I have never read the book or books,” I said. “This is so personal and private for me right now.”

“I know,” Mark whispered “and I am glad you have shared it with me, or at least we stumbled on it together.”

“Now,” Mark lowered his voice in the phone, “I want you to start teasing your nipples as we talk. First one and then the other.”

“Ok,” I answered to which he replied, “when we are playing, I think the appropriate response is ‘yes sir.” He then added, “or Master.”

“Yes sir,” came from my lips and a surprising thrill shot through my body. Was I really that submissive?

“Don’t overthink this Heather,” Mark said softly, “just shut your eyes and enjoy.”

What the hell, I thought, as I reclined on the sofa, took a last sip of wine, put down my iPad, and relaxed as my right hand slowly stroked my left nipple under my loungewear.

“Now stroke your other nipple,” Mark whispered. “I want you to think of my hands touching you and how that makes you feel.”

That image was so easy to recreate in my mind and as if on que, my body responded almost immediately to my touch. I could feel my nipples harden as I touched and the erotic sensations created flashed between my nipples and my vagina. Of course, Mark had already figured all of this out.

“Your nipples are hard and you are getting wet right now, aren’t you?” Mark waited for an answer.

“Yes sir,” I said which brought a chuckle from the other end of the line. He said, “I love a fast learner.”

“I love how your body responds to me,” his voice seemed so soft and sensual at the moment. He was right, my body was responding to his words and my touches. I was creating a want.

We talked some more and when he asked me to slip my hands under my lounge pants and touch myself, I was more than ready. My clit, untouched to this point, was literally throbbing. Contact with it was electric and welcomed. My intake of breath was sharp and he heard it through the phone.

“Good Girl,” he said. “You like this.”

I whispered, “no one has called me Good Girl, before.”

“You are my good girl, Heather, and it is a term of endearment.” I relaxed further into my sofa as my finger swirled over my now swollen clit and sex. He was turning me on and doing it fast.

“Put your finger in you. Think of it as mine,” he whispered.

My finger slipped between the wet folds of my labia. I was so wet. Penetration was not an issue and my finger slipped quickly into my body. “Fuck, he knows me so well,” I thought and I never used the word ‘fuck’ in my thoughts before. I knew I was breathing hard and I knew that he could hear me through the phone.

I wondered if his cock was hard. As my finger slipped in and out of my body and my arousal grew, all I could do was think of how his cock felt deep in my body. As I did, my vaginal muscles clenched tightly on my finger. I could feel myself grip and try and hold my finger. His cock in me felt so good.

His words broke my train of thought.

“My cock feels so good in you doesn’t it,” Mark whispered into the phone.

OMG, he knew, how did he know what I was thinking about? “How, how did you know,” I whispered.

“Just a guess, but I am glad that is where your mind is right now.” Mark’s voice sounded so sexy.

“Are you touching too,” I had to know.

“Yes, Heather, I am. You make me so hard.” When Mark said these words, I could feel a burst of fluid wash around my finger. God, he was turning me on.

He whispered, “you want to cum, don’t you?” Mark added, “all of this talk is making you hot.”

He knew me and I almost whimpered before he got the words out of his mouth. “Yes, I wanted to cum.” I added, “I need to cum.”

And I did. Mark stirred a primal need deep within me. I was no longer the professional lawyer lounging on the sofa. I was the hot woman consumed by lust who wanted one thing…..to cum. I whispered, “God what are you doing to me.”

He answered quickly, “we are just getting started, now cum.”

I did. How did he know I was right on the edge? Did my voice give it away? I exploded in a rush. I have no idea how I sounded over the phone, but I know there was no doubt in his mind what had happened. I was not embarrassed as wave after wave of pleasure flowed through my body.

He heard it all. “That sounded delicious,” Mark said, “I am sorry I missed it, but glad you shared it with me.”

“Well, I got a note on the weekend wedding activities. Can you travel on Thursday afternoon, as there is a dinner for family and friends on Thursday evening, a rehearsal dinner on Friday and the wedding on Saturday followed by a brunch on Sunday morning before we head home.” He waited for an answer.

“Yes, that will not be a problem. Thanks for letting me know as I will need to pack for each event.” I was immediately going over in my head what I could wear.

“I’ll take you shopping next weekend after your spa appointment,” Mark said. “It would raise eyebrows if I said, I picked that out for her.”

“I don’t know,” I laughed, “you might have terrible taste. Besides, I know what I like.”

“Well, I picked you didn’t I?” He said with a semi-serious tone.

“Touché,” is all I could say.

“Besides,” he whispered softly into the phone, “maybe part of my fantasy is dressing my good girl.”

How quickly he turned the table and got me thinking about our relationship and this new twist we were experiencing.

“Let’s talk about it on Friday. In fact, given recent events, we probably have a lot to talk about.” I waited his answer, which came quickly in the form of two words.

“I agree.”

When we disconnected the call, I looked down at myself. My lounge top was open and my breasts were exposed. My nipples were still firm and my pants were halfway down my hips. Needless to say, I quickly got up and showered before bed with the thought of what he did to me earlier fresh in my head. We did need to talk on Friday.

I took off from work early on Friday leaving the office right at noon. I needed time to prepare for the evening. On the way home, I stopped at Normandy Farms for some fresh bread and a dessert. I can cook, but baking was an all day affair and there was no time today. A second stop was at a local produce market for some late season vegetables. Finally, I picked up some fresh shrimp for the low country shrimp and grits I was going to make for dinner.

The afternoon was a blur and the clock was not my friend, but I had everything done, except for the grits, by 5pm, opened a bottle of wine and sipped as I looked in my closet about what I would wear. I hopped into the shower, dressed and was back in the kitchen by 545pm, with time to spare.

Mark arrived with wine and fresh cut flowers. I handed him a vase and put him to work. He did manage “the dinner smells amazing,” before I handed him a bottle of Macallan 18 yr old scotch.

“I thought you might enjoy a drink before dinner.” He looked at the bottle and said, “you don’t drink this, you sip it…..slowly.” He poured himself a drink and had a huge smile on his face as he sipped it.

Dinner worked out perfectly and although I was ready to skip the cleanup until later, he insisted that he help and we do it now. When we finally finished, the sun was already down and the historic area and harbor were illuminated. We moved to the balcony for after dinner drinks and talks. It quickly became clear that he was taking me shopping prior to Asheville. It was not worth arguing over at all if it made him feel good.

We moved inside and our talk got serious. I had no idea what he wanted to discuss but was not surprised when the topic became “us.”

His first question set the tone, “How long have you known you have been a submissive?”

My answer was probably what he expected, “I am just exploring it,” I decided to leave off the part about my writing and erotic works. That could come later if the relationship continued to deepen.

He proceeded to ask questions which I answered, probably too honestly. In the end, he smiled, “it is rare to find someone as open as you about your desires.” I smiled realizing I had not derailed our relationship.

“So now what,” I managed to say over a sip of wine. “What are your thoughts?”

Over the next ten minutes, Mark opened up to me about being a Dom, or at least having a Dom personality. He found it intriguing that our paths had crossed again and again and was glad they did. “In the end,” he said, “I am falling for you Heather, Submissive or not, I am falling for you and I am not sure what you are looking for right now in your life.”

I gave him an honest answer and it was much shorter than his….”I am looking for you.”

He smiled, pulled me into his arms and gave me another one of his deep kisses that made my body tingle. He pulled away from me for a moment and said, “trust me,I will keep you safe.” At that moment, I knew he would.

He poured another scotch and sitting back talked to me about D/s and how we could incorporate it into our relationship. I did not disagree with anything he said, but reminded him over and over that this was new to me and to go slow.

“Heather, stand in front of me for a minute,” he spoke the words and sipped his scotch was he watched my reaction.

He had my intention. I stood and then moved in front of him.

“Now I want you to reach up and remove your panty and hand it to me. As you do, please do not take your eyes off of mine.” He then asked if I understood.

I nodded.

Locking my eyes on his as he asked, I reached under my skirt and grabbing my panty by the waistband, pulled to down and over my thighs. I never lost eye contact until stepping out of it, I wadded it in my hand and then gave it to him. I don’t think I blushed.

“Good girl,” he whispered and told me that whenever we were together, he wanted me without a panty. His exact words were, “I want easy access and I want you to feel the sexiness that comes with being naked under your clothes.”

His words made me wet. I could feel my body react as he talked and he must have noticed a subtle change that he picked up on. “You are getting wet, aren’t you?”

I nodded and said “yes.” He corrected me, “yes Master.”

Nodding, I repeated the two words, “yes Master.”

He then reached out his hand and running it up the inside of my left thigh, touched my pussy. I gasped a little when I felt one of his fingers penetrate me. He said nothing. My eyes were on him. His finger withdrew and his hand came out from under my skirt. Reaching up, he showed me his glistening finger, wet with my juices, and then he licked it. A lick became a suck. My eyes did not move from his.

“Delicious, you are delicious.” When I heard those words I think I grew even wetter.

I must have zoned out for a minute as I heard Mark calling my name. “I am sorry,” I said.

I then explained that I was still wrapping my hands around the fact that I told all of my ‘secrets’ to him over the course of the last hour. I had literally bared my soul to a man I cared about and he had done the same.

Mark nodded, stood up, took me in his arms and kissed me. As he did, his hands found the zipper on my skirt and he unzipped me letting my skirt fall to the floor in a puddle by my heels.

I stepped out of it and stepping back for a second, unbuttoned my blouse, took it off and then unhooked my bra. I looked up at him. I was naked. He was smiling.

I wanted him. Every time I was near him, I wanted him.

“Let’s go to the bedroom,” he suggested and I went to gather my clothes.

“Are you spending the night?” I looked at him hoping he would nod his head.

“Yes, if you will have me.” I could not suppress a smile when he said those words.

We made love that night. It was so much more than sex. Mark played my body like an instrument and carried me away. I lost track of time, and even number of orgasms. I floated from one to another like never before. I could not get enough of his cock. We were lovers, there was no D/s play, it was incredible. I slept naked with his cum deep inside me. I never felt so good.

The harsh light of morning brought no regrets. He was up before me and I heard him fumbling around in the kitchen with the coffee as I made my way from bed. I threw on a robe, combed out my hair and joined him in the early morning light.

“Sorry, I tried not to wake you, but I don’t know your kitchen yet.” He tried to apologize.

I just nodded.

“I was up early and spent some time online looking for some things you may need here.” When he said those words, he got my attention.

“A few toys and implements for your submissive explorations. They will be delivered this week.” He just gave me one of those smiles and I rolled my eyes.

“Rolling your eyes can only get you in trouble in the future, but I just don’t know yet. You may actually enjoy a spanking.” He laughed loudly as he watched my face.

I walked over to him and reaching up kissed him as deeply as he ever kissed me. He could feel my nakedness under my robe. I whispered into his ear, “remember, I want you as much as you want me.”

Mark had to head to the hospital to check on some patients and I had lap time at the pool, so we soon headed out on our separate ways, but not before planning on getting together later that afternoon.

“Why don’t I pick up some deli sandwiches and we meet at my boat?” Mark continued, we will just stay at the slip and watch the boat traffic, people watch and then enjoy the evening.” He looked for my opinion.

“Sounds good to me,” I said, “just give me a time.”

“How about 4pm, I will meet you there.” As Mark said the words I nodded. He then added, “I will explain all about my family before you meet them.” I smiled not knowing what I needed to know.

As he was leaving, Mark did say, “plan on spending the night, maybe it will rain.”

During the day Saturday, I got a lot of little things done that I normally put off til the weekend: paying bills, picking up dry cleaning, some grocery shopping, some cleaning, changing the linen…..all of the little things needed to get ready for the next work week. I also got my swim laps in giving me time to process all that had been happening between Mark and myself. I wondered if after our discussions last night that he was doing the same.

It was not long until it was 3pm and I had to get ready for my trip to the marina. Looking in my closet, I selected a light blue sundress and I pulled my hair back in a pony tail. I packed a small overnight bag and right before I left, I remembered what Mark asked for and slipped off my panty. Once I did, I checked my dress to make sure it was not too short; I was safe, but barely. I had to pinch myself for a minute as I was actually dressing for a man for the first time in my life and it felt good; it felt exciting. I was excited and knew that somehow more was to come.

Walking down to the boat slip after parking at the marina, I saw Mark relaxing on deck. He must have been looking for me as he immediately waved. I waved back and gave him my best smile. On board, he gave me a deep kiss and then took my bag below while I sipped a drink he already prepared.

He sat across from me and asked about my day. I gave him the quick rundown and then asked him about his day. He surprised me when he said, “I spent a few more hours the afternoon ordering some additional items for you that will get delivered this week. When they come, I want you to open them.”

“May I ask what I should expect to receive this week?” I looked at him with a smile.

“Sure,” he said, “a few books on D/s that I would like you to read, some basic D/s restraints, a few surprise implements and of course, some toys for play.” He added, “I don’t want you to get bored.”

I probably had a surprised face as he said, “we are really just getting started.” He did quickly remind me that we were going out as a couple because we were attracted to each other and not because of any D/s exploration. “That,” he said “is icing on the cake, and you are one delicious cake.”

As he poured me a second apple martini, he started discussing his family that I would meet in a few weeks. “Please don’t take any crap from them as they can be intimidating at times.”

I just listened but was appreciative of the heads up.

Mark’s family came from ‘old money’ and Beaufort, SC. He had two brothers, one a doctor and the other a property developer. He also had two sisters, one a research biologist and the other a writer. All four were married. Mark was the youngest. Expect lots of questions about us and answer those you want to. If any make you uncomfortable, just pass on them. They will probe as you are the “mystery woman” that they have never met.

“I’ll be fine,” I assured him.

“I know you will,” he said somewhat loudly to be heard over the music at a marina restaurant that just started playing.

We both stood up at the same time and turning towards each other, kissed. I don’t know who initiated the kiss, but it was obvious we both wanted it. As Mark held me close, I felt his hand run down the back of my sundress and over my hips. He broke the kiss and whispered, “Good Girl, I see you remembered and provided easy access for me.”

I looked up at him smiling, “of course I did, you asked me too.” I paused for a second and then said “Master.” We then kissed even deeper.

Dinner was simple: drinks, a salad and a deli sandwich, and a artisan cheese board with crusty bread. Given the company, atmosphere, free music and crowd watching, it was perfect. As the sun went down, Mark had a marina worker snap some pictures of us on his boat. “You are the mystery woman to my family, so I will send them a few pictures, so they recognize you.”

Going below, we quickly relaxed to the flickering light of candles, the hum of the air conditioning and the gentle sway of the boat. Music from the restaurant still came through the hull of the boat, but it was much softer. Mark poured a scotch and asked me some questions…..they were all about clothes and sizes. I tried to argue that each designer had their own style and sizing and that a size 6 with one could be a size 8 with another. He really did not care. When he asked my bra size, I must have hesitated a moment before saying 34B. I was actually about to say “sorry,” when he stopped me whispering, “I think you are the perfect size and love the sensitivity you have.”

He knew just what to say and his timing was impeccable.

Then as he continued to sip his scotch, Mark whispered, “I want you naked.”

Unexpectedly, a small thrill shot through my body. I trusted him and I had to admit to myself that I wanted to be naked in his arms. I wanted his eyes on me. It excited me.

I pulled the sundress over my head. I wore no bra and no panty. I was totally revealed to him and I could almost feel his eyes taking all of me in. My skin warmed immediately.

“Did you ever think that you would be enjoying this exploration,” Mark asked as he looked over my body.

“No,” was such a simple answer to give him, but he was right. I was enjoying his eyes on me. I don’t think it would have been the same with anyone else, but with him, there was enjoyment.

“Kneel on the bed and spread your legs a little. We are going to play for a bit.” Mark waited for me to move.

“Heather, you are a beautiful and sexy woman. I want you to enjoy every moment we are together.” Mark continued, “now as I watch you, I want you to keep your eyes on mine and touch yourself. Do not cum, but touch yourself for me. I will be watching and enjoying.”

I knew this was a test or at least a limits tester. I was determined to pass and please Mark showing him my willingness to explore. I lowered my hands to my sex and started stroking my labia. As I did, my eyes locked on Mark.

Mark smiled, obviously happy and commented on how my body responded to my touch as only a doctor would. “Blood is flowing to your labia now and they are swelling more with each touch.” He added, “your clitoris is swelling too and will soon be exposed to your touch.”

“Heather, can you feel your wetness and how it grows as you touch?”

I nodded my head, but he quickly corrected me. “A question gets answered.”

I looked at him and said, “yes Master, I can feel my wetness.”

As I said the words and addressed him as Master, my wetness did grow…..a lot.

“Good girl, you are a fast learner.” I loved his words.

This simple scene quickly had me aroused and he knew it. Every time, I got close to orgasm, either I stopped or he stopped me. “You will get use to edging and we will do it often.” He added, “maybe I will edge you before the wedding.”

I must have blushed as he noticed and quickly said “I have not made up my mind.”

I saw lust or want in Mark’s eyes as I touched and that excited me. It was as if I were on private display for him as I felt myself grow wetter and wetter. My fingers moved from my labia up to my clit which was now swollen and exposed just as Mark said it was becoming. I circled it slowly with each rotation sending sparks of arousal deep into my core. It was so hard not to just close my eyes and lean back and cum, but every time I closed them, Mark corrected me. Every time I got close, he stopped me. My body was electric and on fire. I wanted to cum. I needed to cum. He stripped the professional decorum away from me exposing almost primitive needs.

“Stop,” he said and put me on hands and knees on the bed. He then had me drop my shoulders and taking his fingers, he dipped them into my wetness, I felt my body pressing back on his fingers by instinct and he playfully slapped my ass.

“None of that right now,” he said.

He took his fingers coated with my juices and ran them over and around my ass. He did this over and over. I heard him fumbling with something, but did not look. Then I felt pressure, more pressure than I had felt in my life. I resisted tightening up.

“Relax,” Mark whispered, “it is just a small anal plug for you to wear.”

Immediately, thoughts of Master Alan flooded into my head as did the three plugs he had me get that were still hidden in my room.

I felt his other hand between my legs and a finger stroking my clit. I was so turned on that I could not control my hips which started moving. The more I moved my hips, the more pressure Mark applied with the plug. My mind was confused by the pleasure and my body relaxed. The moment it did, I felt the plug slide in my ass and my muscles clamp around it.

“Good Girl,” Mark whispered as his fingers kept massaging my clit. I could not hold back at all and he made me cum with a rush. I lost all sense of balance and orientation and ended up thrashing on the bed as my body spasmed out of my control. I heard my voice yell, “oh fuck, oh fuck,” which were words I did not often use, but at that moment, I was not in control.

As I was regaining my senses, Mark removed his clothes, because the next thing I felt was the tip of his cock entering me from behind. I was so wet, he slipped right in. My mind literally exploded as I had a plug in my ass and his penis in my pussy. He pulled me up on my knees and began to slowly move in me with each stroke being deeper than the last. I felt his hands wrap around me. One hand went to my left nipple and one went to my swollen clit. I cried out into the pillow and literally lost control of my body. I came and at some point came again before he exploded against my cervix. No one had ever made me lose control like that.

I was crying. I don’t know why, but I was crying. I was not sad, I was not mad, I was not embarrassed. I was happy, but tears ran from my eyes. Mark was initially concerned, but when I said “nooo, nothing is wrong, I am happy,” he relaxed.

“Tears of joy,” I said. I added, “I have never, ever cried after an orgasm.”

I was falling for Mark and once again, his sense of timing was impeccable as he looked over at me and said, “I don’t want to put any pressure on you, but you need to know, I am falling hard for you.” If I could have gotten any wetter, I would have at that moment. I reached up and pulled him to me and enjoyed another one of his long, deep kisses.

We both slept soundly to the sound of water lapping against the hull.

Waking up next to Mark was in one word…..comfortable. He made coffee, I showered, dressed and we went to brunch at one of the restaurants at the marina. As we sipped Bloody Mary’s, Mark asked what I was thinking about.

“Last night,” was all I said.

“And,” he questioned.

“Simply amazing.” It was all I needed to say.