The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unsolicited Part 4

Heather receives an unsolicited email from a fan of her writing. He is a Master and what transpires is fact not fiction. Will Heather continue this budding relationship in an attempt to make her writing even better.

MD, MA, BD, MF

My new week was busy. Master Alan was now a thing of the past, but some of the ideas he floated were still rolling around in my head. Chase was back with emails, clearly interested in providing “on-line” guidance, and I was busy thinking about Mark. Well, not really busy, but wondering, given we had moved from casual dates to a seemingly budding relationship, if there was a lot more of Mark in my future.

Some friends at work wanted me to go out on the coming Saturday and I said I needed to pass. I told them I was seeing Mark, but did not mention sailing. That started a friendly discussion about Mark with lots of questions, many of which I would not answer under cross examination. The big question in my mind was could two professionals, with busy careers, still find time for each other in a meaningful way? I did not know the answer.

After my nights with Mark on the weekend, my libido was understandably in high gear. I had never physically or emotionally responded to a guy, like I responded to him. I could not explain it and did not want to over analyze it for now. It did, however, motivate me to finish an erotic story that I had been working on for over a month and send it off for publishing. I came home on Monday night, opened some wine, took a shower and wrote. As I was writing, I could not help but wonder what Mark would think of my stories: would he be intrigued or would he be shocked? I was not going to let him find out.

Chase sent me an email late Monday evening basically saying ‘give me a chance, what have you got to lose?’ He had a point. I started this journey to improve my writing. I was going to keep my writing and my personal life apart….far apart, so why not work towards the initial intent of improving writing through experience?

I answered Chase with a question: “what do you have in mind?”

In response, he sent me a survey that he created with over 30 questions. He asked me to answer them honestly and based on what I told him, he would then answer my question. Damn, I hate it when I am wrong. I walked into his survey requirement and somewhat reluctantly started answering them. I only stopped when Mark sent me some IMs and a picture of him in the OR behind a surgical mask.

My reply was simply: Nice look, but I’d like to see more of you.

Mark: Would you now? Be careful what you ask for.

Me: I have already seen all the good parts.

Mark: So have I.

I had to chuckle, he was right. He had personally explored almost every inch of my anatomy. I felt no embarrassment. With Mark, it felt so right.

I continued to receive emails from Chase during the week. After my experience with Master Alan, I was not sure what to make of Chase, but I did know that I could stop at any point. Chase asked me for a picture, which I refused to send. When he followed up with a request for a description, I complied.

His emails then got more interesting.

Chase: are your breasts and nipples sensitive?

Me: yes, sometimes very.

Chase: do you always wear a bra?

Me: at work yes, when I am home, not so much.

Chase: are you wearing one right now?

Me: no, I am just wearing some loungewear.

Chase: will you touch for me?

Me: you have not earned that right yet, but I will touch for myself.

I thought that the last answer would satisfy him, and it did. I touched, but only, for my own enjoyment and not for anything Chase directed or for his pleasure. However, I did find him interesting.

The following evening, things got even more interesting as my friend and fellow erotic story writer, Betsy L, sent me another email as she was following the story. So far she liked it and was surprised that she was included in the narrative. I think she now knows it is real life and not my usual fantasy/fiction. In her note, Betsy volunteered to give advice on how to get rid of Master Alan, which I have hopefully done. As I sipped my wine, I thought of how much more erotic it would be to respond to Betsy than Chase given she knows me so well.

I shut my eyes and thought of all of the situations I have put Betsy in over the years with my writing. I also thought of her comments on my stories and how she sharpened my writing. Betsy was sensual, seductive, sexy and a dream weaver as she wrote with a passion and story telling ability few possessed. She could without doubt come up with some creative instructions for me.

The thought of Betsy pulling my strings and contributing to the realism of my stories seemed erotic to me and it was not long before I was casually massaging my nipples through the comfortable lounge wear. I touched without thinking; it seemed normal and automatic and I was thinking of Betsy at the moment and not Mark. Dinner with Mark was tomorrow night followed by sailing on Saturday. Betsy was in my thoughts for the moment.

I remained reclining,slowly touching myself, as I thought of Betsy and her offer. I wondered if she would be pleased if she saw me now? My nipples were so hard and sensitive at the moment that as my fingers stroked them, pulses of erotic energy flowed to my clit. My nipples had always been this way, but I had few lovers who understood the physical reaction my body created. I knew from recent experience that Mark did, and I knew Betsy did from our previous writings.

I grew wetter as I touched and I paused for a moment to sip some wine. Then one hand went to my nipples while the other went to my clit. I shut my eyes again and just ignored the sensations almost hearing Betsy’s voice in my ear. I knew that I was going to cum. Tonight, it was inevitable.

And I came….hard….with Betsy on my mind.

I felt my body pulse around my invading fingers as I grew wetter and wetter. Then I fell over the edge. God, it felt so good. There is no feeling like just letting go with the right person in your mind. Betsy——what you do to me.

Friday evening, I got home early enough to properly prepare for dinner instead of wearing my office attire with just some new accessories. The temperatures were only dropping into the upper 60s tonight, so Fall although officially the season, was not here yet. The weather for sailing tomorrow had temperatures in the low to mid 80s. I had already selected a dinner dress to wear prior to leaving for work, so a quick shower, a blow out on the hair, some makeup and perfume and I was ready to meet Mark, who arrived right on time.

Mark had reservations for us on E. Bay Street in the historic area at High Cotton. They had a wonderful bar, so we got there early for a drink and some relaxing conversation before being seated. Once again, despite my best efforts, he turned the conversation towards me and my work week vs. him. He did ask if I liked the “teasing” IMs that he sent.

I admitted that I did adding that these IMs were not something I had done before.

With a straight face, Mark said, “I wonder how bold you could be?”

I must have blushed a little as I answered, “not very.”

“I am not so sure about that. I think you would surprise yourself.” Mark just sipped his bourbon and smiled as he spoke those words.

I felt the warmth from my blush as well as my nipples harden. “Great,” I thought, “he is teasing and turning me on before appetizers.” It was not an uncomfortable or unwanted feeling given the last few dates, but I was not accustomed to my body reacting so quickly to a guy’s spoken word. Looking at the smile on Mark’s face, I think he knew exactly what he was doing and the effect he was having.

Mark then took a few minutes to discuss tomorrow’s sailing trip.

“I will pick you up at 9.” I just nodded my head.

“The weather will be great, I suggest a swimsuit and a coverup and bring a change for dinner. We can change on the boat for dinner.” I reminded Mark when he finished talking that I had never been sailing.

“No problem, you are along for the ride and scenery.” He smiled as our name was called for our table.

As we ordered our food, Mark laughingly said, “for once I have the most beautiful and sexy date in the place.” I loved the compliment, but must have blushed as he again laughed stating blushing complimented my skin tone. Dinner was wonderful, he seemed to use our time together like this as foreplay. Small touches, whispered words, compliments etc….he made me feel good as the night went on.

When the dinner was over we headed back to his place. He had a wonderful view of the harbor from his balcony and always bragged he had “better wine and scotch,” then the local bars. He did.

I told him that I was taking care of the picnic lunch for the sailing trip and had it all arranged. He was about to argue when I said, “you handle the boat, I will handle the food.” I think he knew arguing with me was useless, so he surrendered gracefully.

Looking out over Charleston Harbor towards Ft Sumter and the Atlantic, I just relaxed sipping a wine and watching the nighttime boat traffic. I did not realize Mark had moved behind me until I felt his hands on my shoulder.

“So, what are you thinking about tonight?” Mark spoke so that I could feel his warm breath in my ear.

“Nothing special,” I answered, “I am just relaxing and enjoying the sights and you standing here.”

He turned me towards him and without saying a word kissed me….deeply. I melted into him as our tongues grazed one another. We were now comfortable with our responses and I was comfortable with how my body responded to him.

“I have been wanting to do that since dinner,” Mark whispered before again pressing his lips to mine. I felt a hunger in his kiss. If I was honest, I was hungry too.

Breaking the kiss, Mark asked if I had decided on what I was wearing for tomorrow’s sail.

“Well, I will have to pick out a swimsuit and coverup,” I said, “but I have lots to choose from.” I added, I will bring my dinner outfit with me to change on the boat.

“One piece or two piece swimsuit,” he asked with a inquisitive look on his face.

“I am not telling,” I said quickly. “I will surprise you.”

“Oh, I hope you do. I love a woman who is full of surprises.” Mark then pulled me into another deep kiss which was deeper than the first. He whispered, “I think you are full of surprises.”

As we kissed on the balcony, I could feel his hands wrapped around me and moving up and down my hips. I could almost feel the hem of my dress ride up with each hand movement. As he deepened the kiss, Mark slipped his hands under the back of my dress where they quickly caressed bare skin.

I did not push his hands away. It was dark and given how the balcony was built, no one could see below my waist, especially from the street.

Mark’s hands moved higher caressing the back of my thighs with soft, slow touches. I pressed into him, letting him know that I was ok with his touch. I think that I moaned lightly when his fingers went under the waist band of my panty and started moving it down my hips. He did not rush, never broke the kiss, nor said a word until I felt my panty fall down over my heels.

I stepped out of them.

Mark bent down, picked them up and put them in his pocket whispering, “you won’t need these for awhile.”

His hands moved to my inner thighs and before I knew it, his fingertips were softly gliding over my pussy. It was a light, sensual touch, not rushed at all. Each touch made me more aroused.

My body pulsed….and pulsed hard.

“Don’t pull away,” Mark said in a clear voice. “No one can see us.” He added, “have you ever been touched in public?”

I must have whimpered a soft “no.”

“There is a first time for everything,” Mark said with a soft voice and as he did, I felt his finger easily slip into my body. I did not realize how wet I had become over the last 15 minutes. He moved his finger to my clit and started circling it as I could only pull him tight to me and moan into his lips.

I almost panicked. Here I was, a professional woman, an attorney, and dating a doctor being touched on a balcony at night. Not only was I touched, but I was penetrated and I was responding. Mark had me turned on again: extremely turned on.

When he asked me if I wanted to move inside, all I could say was “please.” I did not want to risk embarrassment, but I did not want this to stop.

It didn’t stop.

Within minutes, Mark had unzipped my dress and had me step out of it. He folded it over a chair in his living room. I stood there in heels and a bra. He sat on the sofa in front of me and pulled me closer to him. As he sat, his face was at the level of my thighs and I could literally feel his warm breath.

“Spread your legs a little,” he asked and I did. I felt so exposed, so open, and so aroused.

“Don’t move beautiful,” he said. I didn’t move, listening to his words.

I tried to stay still, but it was hard, especially when his warm tongue ran across my clit for the first time that evening. My knees shook with excitement. I just wanted to scream.

“Don’t move,” he said again, “I want you perfectly still.” His words added to the incredible erotic tension of the moment.

He pressed his face between my thighs. I stood there basking in wave after wave of pleasure as Mark’s tongue slid across and then curled and slipped into my vagina. I could look outside and see the night sky but had zero concern over what others might see. My body was on fire and as I felt his fingers dig into my thighs holding me still, I easily slipped into orgasm with a loud moan.

Mark did not stop. He teased every ounce of response out of my body with his tongue. I was still recovering from my arousal when he took my hand and led me to his bedroom.

Laying next to me, Mark leaned over and said, “now that turned you on, didn’t it?”

I could not argue at all.

“Someone likes following instructions,” he laughed.

“I am not so sure about that,” I countered.

“Oh please,” he laughed, “and there is nothing to be embarrassed about at all.” He looked over at me as he slipped off my bra adding, “I love how you respond to me.”

I just shut my eyes as his lips began circling my nipples and his fingers stroked my body building my passion again. As at my place, Mark took my hands and placed them over my head. As he did, he whispered in my ear, “I am going to bind them with one of my ties. Is that ok?”

I nodded yes without hesitation. I was conflicted. I was a professional woman and somehow this seemed wrong, but it is what I wanted. I could not deny the excitement Mark created by his little actions. As he pulled my hands over my head and bound my wrists together, I could literally feel lubrication flow from my body.

Mark seemed to sense my conflict. “Just trust me and enjoy,” he said encouragingly.

I did trust him.

He spent the next 30 minutes touching, tasting, teasing and probing my body. By the time he was ready to slip into me, I was so ready. His cock never felt better. It filled me completely. He took his time and I came and then came again before he finally filled me with his cum. I quivered, I shook, and I was loud….almost embarrassingly loud.

I could not spend the night. I had to get tomorrow’s lunch together in the morning and had to get my clothes together. I dressed and offered to Uber to my place, but Mark would hear nothing of it. He drove me home and after a very long and very deep kiss, we parted ways.

I was literally in a daze that night. Mark was amazing. He invested time in figuring me out.

Saturday morning dawned bright and warm and had all the promise of a good day, maybe a great day. I decided to wear a bikini and coverup on the boat and had a blouse and skirt for the dinner. The bikini had only been worn once, as it was expensive and not for everyday use. It was from designer Stella McCartney, and I was saving it for the right occasion. Somehow, this seemed like the right occasion.

I packed the picnic lunch and managed to get everything in my Bogg bag. Before I left, I called my favorite spa for an appointment the following weekend. Of course, nothing was available, so it would be two weeks before my hair was done and I was waxed again. At least I got in before heading out for the wedding with Mark in a few weeks.

I slipped on a coverup, sandals and hat and was ready when Mark showed up at the door.

He greeted me with a kiss and a “on time and ready as usual” comment.

We headed for the marina. On the way, Mark said we were going to head south towards Foley Island and just do some coastal sailing. He added there are a lot of coastal marshes with deep water on the way, so we can stop anywhere we found interesting.

It all sounded good to me.

The marina was on Shem Creek and we were also having dinner at a place on the creek when we got back in, so it was convenient. I had heard of Shem creek before, but it was my first visit.

Upon arrival, his boat was ready to go. There was even ice in the coolers, but the boat had power, a refrigerator, air conditioning below etc…..Mark did not rough it….Thank God.

He showed me where to put the lunch and where the alcohol was located and while I put things away, he started a motor and got us out into the creek. He said “no sails until we were out into the harbor.” I was out of my element and just nodded.

I hung up my clothes for dinner in his cabin and then made two Bloody Mary’s for us before heading back up to the deck. It was a beautiful ride out into the harbor and once the sails went up, it was not only beautiful, but quiet and peaceful.

As we sailed, we talked…..and we eventually got around to last night. He broached the subject.

“Were you ok with last night? I really don’t want to make you uncomfortable in any way and I mean that, but it seemed like you were enjoying yourself.” He looked to me as I sipped my drink.

“I was fine, it is just all a little different for me and I am surprised at how I react.” I may have blushed a little as I spoke.

“I love your reaction,” Mark said, “and your openness with me. It is refreshing.”

“I did some research after I reacted so strongly, and it seems I am not alone,” I laughed, “it seems many women harbor similar fantasies or desires.”

Mark chuckled, “we must have read the same articles. I found the same thing.”

“So you are researching around my likes,” I asked.

“Of course,” he commented, “I intend to give you exactly what you desire and need to keep you interested.”

“Oh, you have my interest,” I said as I picked up his glass and poured a second Bloody Mary.

By 11am, it was warm enough to take off my coverup. The sun’s rays felt perfect on my skin. Mark’s shirt came off too.

“I love the bikini. It looks great on you,” he added as I lounged in front of him. Once we cleared the harbor, Mark set a course and walked up to me with suntan lotion. “Let’s not have you burn,” he said as he rubbed lotion slowly into my back.

I returned the favor.

As I did, Mark looked at me with a smile and said simply, “are you ready to be bold today?”

I had no idea what he meant by bold, but knew I was about to find out.

Mark looked around and said, “we have the water to ourselves for the moment. I’d like you to go topless for awhile.”

“You are kidding, right,” I asked.

“I am not kidding at all. I have seen you naked, now I want to see you topless as we head down the coast. You have an incredible body.” Mark kept his eyes on me.

I’d like to say there was no hesitation, but there was some on my part; however, in the end, I looked at him directly in the eyes and reaching around, I unfastened my top letting it drop from my body.

I was now topless on his boat and by the smile on his face, I had to say Mark seemed very happy. My nipples immediately became hard in the blowing air. Mark walked over and kissed me, pressing my breasts into his chest. He then stepped back and taking some suntan lotion, massaged my breasts and nipples not wanting them to get burned. The sensation of his fingers circling my nipples sent shivers throughout my body.

I moved next to him and reclined on a towel covering a bench. I felt his eyes on me and I could not deny that the attention felt good. I actually felt no embarrassment, just excitement and trust. His attention filled me with warmth.

By 1230, we had come closer to the beach and into much shallower water. We anchored and I served lunch, still topless. I had to admit, the sun felt good on my skin.

I took a quick swim and then reclined again to dry off. All the while, Mark could not keep his eyes off of me. When I went to put on more suntan lotion, he did most of the reapplying and I was only mildly shocked when he worked his hands under the waist of my bikini bottoms and rolled them down my thigh.

“I hope you don’t mind,” he whispered.

“I don’t,” was all I managed to say before I was naked reclining next to him.

“I love the view,” Mark said in a complimentary fashion.

“For your eyes only,” I replied and noticed a bulge growing in the front of his swimsuit.

“Now a serious question,” Marked stated and then asked, “does this turn you on?”

I just nodded.

He reached over and taking my hand, pressed it to the front of his swimsuit. He was hard. “It turns me on too,” Mark said.

Without even thinking, I put my hand in the waistband of his swimsuit and pulled it down freeing his cock. I sat up and lowered my lips hearing a small moan from Mark’s lips as I took his cock into my mouth.

“You don’t have to do this,” he said.

“I know, but I want to,” was my simple answer.

I did not speak another word as I pleasured him. I loved the sensation of his cock between my lips. The more I sucked, the more he moaned and the wetter I got. With one hand, I reached between my thighs and began stroking my clit as I sucked. I knew Mark was going to cum and so was I. I felt so sexy, so hot and so wanting: I wanted Mark.

I felt Mark’s cock pulse between my lips and knew he was close. Then, he exploded and I felt spurt after warm spurt flow into my mouth as Mark grunted. I heard him say “OMG” multiple times before it was my turn to explode. I came in a rush and we both collapsed under the afternoon sun.

“Wow, we could be dangerous together,” Mark laughed recovering first.

I still could only nod, but finally added, “you are incredible.”

I relaxed for a moment. I was naked, reclining under the sun on Mark’s boat, having just performed oral sex and felt no shame. Instead, I felt connection, excitement and affection.

We soon got dressed and headed back north up the coast to Charleston Harbor. By 530pm, we were back in Mark’s boat slip with utilities attached to the boat. We headed into the air conditioning below to get showered and changed for dinner.

I showered first as it would take me longer to get ready than it would take Mark. As I started to get dressed, Mark, now toweling off, made a request. “I want you to skip wearing a bra and panty for tonight’s dinner. I want you naked under your clothes.”

“Would that turn you on?” I asked somewhat boldly already knowing the answer.

When Mark nodded, I simply said “ ok,” and removed the garments from my body. Now, I felt a twinge of excitement as I was naked under my clothes for my lover. Mark and I were way beyond friendship at this point in our relationship.

After getting dressed, we sat up on deck in the shade sipping a drink that Mark had made. We had about 30 min until our reservation which was a short 2 min walk from the boat. Absentmindedly, I crossed and I crossed my legs multiple times sitting across from Mark and finally noticed his eyes staring at my legs.

“Nice view,” he said adding, “teasing now are we?”

I knew from the comment that I had flashed him multiple times by mistake. “I am sorry,” I added.

“Don’t be,” I loved the view and oh by the way, that skirt and blouse is pretty transparent when the evening light hits it just right. I love it.”

I blushed much to his amusement. “It was not my intent,” I added.

Mark leaned over and whispered, “just remember, I want you tonight.”

Another flash of arousal shot through me and again, I could feel my nipples harden.

We made our way to dinner and enjoyed ourselves. Mark must have said fives times how sexy and beautiful I looked. At one point I commented, “if you are trying to seduce me, it’s working.”

By the time dinner was over, there were streaks of lightening in the western sky and a distant rumble of thunder. We headed back to the boat when Mark simply said, “let’s spend the night here tonight. You’ll love it.”

“Are you sure?” I looked at him trying to determine if he was serious.

“It will be great especially if it rains. The sound of rain on the boat is better than the best white noise for sleeping.” It sounded as if he was serious.

“You realize that I don’t have a nightgown with me.” I knew that would not change his mind.

“You have two options: sleep naked, which I endorse, or I will lend you a t-shirt to wear.” Mark just grinned at me.

We stayed on deck watching the storm roll in until the last minute. Raindrops were pelting the boat as we went down the steps into the living area. With some small lamps lit, the bedroom cabin had almost a romantic feel and Mark was right, the sound of the rain was very soothing.

I felt his eyes on me as I unbuttoned my blouse and slipped out of my skirt. I lay naked on the cabin bed listening to the rain and the rumbles of thunder. He joined me. I loved that he was naked too. Our lips met, our bodies pressed together and we kissed, tasted and probed each other until both of us were moaning. Mark was an incredible lover and knew exactly how to excite me. I had never experienced such passion. When he produced a blindfold, it really did not surprise me.

“I got this just for you,” he whispered seductively into my ear before adding, “and a few more things.”

My world became dark as he tightened it around my eyes. I could hear the rumbling of thunder, the pelting of the rain and now felt the rocking of the boat in its slip.

I also felt his warm breath and then heard the words, “put your hands together over your head.”

I did as he asked. He whispered, “I like it when you listen.” I am not sure if he knew how much he was playing into my fantasy, but he was hitting all the right spots.

He tied my hands over my head and then whispered, “spread your legs, I want you open and exposed.”

Again, I followed his instructions. When he grabbed my right ankle and tied something to it, I was surprised, but I trusted him. He then did the same to my left ankle. I could not move my legs together and could only imagine what I looked like to him. I felt so open and exposed to his body and eyes.

“That made you so wet,” he whispered. “I can literally see your wetness. You love me taking charge don’t you?”

I hesitated for only a second before answering “yes,” and then I said “it excites me.”

“I want you, all of you,” Mark whispered in a low voice as I heard thunder crack outside.

“And I want you,” I managed to say as his fingers dipped between my thighs and started playing with my body. My body felt like a live wire as his fingers found my clit. I could feel how swollen I felt and also how wet I was at the moment. The rain intensified outside as he dipped a finger into my wetness. Low moans came from my throat.

My hips pressed upwards on their own. It was not a conscious motion, but one of instinct. As they did, Mark must have bent down as I felt his lips around my right nipple. His lips were replaced by his teeth and he slowly applied more and more pressure.

I literally squealed. I had written about such sensations and slow torture, but here I was experiencing it with someone I cared about. All I could say was “OMG,” as his lips slipped to my left nipple. He had his thumb on my clit and two fingers in my vagina. Any hip movement increased my sensations. He was driving me crazy and I could not take any more, or so I thought.

Then, it happened. Without warning and without notice, Mark slipped a finger from his other hand against my ass. I could not see, I could only feel. It was lubed, either from my own wetness or from some lube Mark had on the boat. As he played with my clit and vagina, my hips moved. As my hips moved, the lubed finger penetrated my ass. I was penetrated for the first time and I screamed not in horror or pain, but in pure passion. My guttural sounds were drowned out by the rain.

I exploded. I came. I thrashed and cried out. It was so good. What was he doing to me?

“This is just foreplay,” Mark whispered as I felt his weight shift between my legs. I could feel the tip of his cock near my opening. Mark kissed me and whispered into my ear, “fuck me Heather, fuck me.”

I did.

My hips pressed upward and he pressed into me. We fit together perfectly. Finding words to describe how his cock felt slipping in and out of me became impossible. I did not want it to end as I could literally feel my orgasm build slowly from my core and spread out throughout my body. I was helpless, open, and could only receive the pleasures he heaped on my body. My senses overloaded and I exploded. OMG did I explode.

I heard my lips call out his name. I heard other sounds I did not recognize. I felt his cock swell becoming even tighter in me and then I felt him cum. He filled me with pulse after pulse of his warm seed. I could not see, I could only feel. It was amazing.

When we recovered, the blindfold came off and my hands and legs were freed.

“That was so good,” Mark said. He added, “you are an amazing woman.”

I just nodded, but added, “no one has done that to me before. I felt lost in the moment.”

“Perfect,” he said. “That is how I want you to feel.”

We then kissed deeply and talked, really talked without any pretense, without any walls. We were naked, with ourselves, our drinks and our thoughts. We did not have sex any more that night, but talked for hours as we listened to the rain.

I have to admit that I am conflicted. I wanted to experience some type of submissiveness to sharpen my writing, but my experience with Master Alan did not work out and I am not sure Chase would be any better. Then, out of the blue, Mark, who I had been dating, turns into a serious relationship and he picks up on my submissive tendency. Not only does he pick up on it, but he encourages it and nurtures it. One thing I know, is my writing will be sharper. I have never felt the intensity of emotions as I do when I surrender to him.

To Be Continued.