The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unsolicited Part 3

Heather receives an unsolicited email from a fan of her writing. He is a Master and what transpires is fact not fiction. Will Heather continue this budding relationship in an attempt to make her writing even better.

MD, MA, BD

Over lunch, I made a Saturday afternoon appointment for a manicure and pedicure. I would do a swim workout in the late morning and then head to my spa for the treatment. I wondered what nail color Mark would like, but quickly corrected myself; it was all about what color I would like.

The rest of the afternoon was uneventful except for a few flirting IMs from Mark. I still felt wet and somewhat aroused, but wrote that off to biology and Mother Nature rather than anything Master Alan put in my head. The silence from Alan was deafening and I was determined not to let him rattle around in my brain.

Arriving home, I changed into some lounge wear from Cozy Earth, ate a light dinner and settled in with a glass of red wine to unwind from the day. I now had a decision to make: was I going to edge myself tonight?

What a silly question, of course I was going too and it was not because Master Alan would like it. I was edging because I liked it and given where I was in my monthly cycle, Mother Nature was fueling the thoughts and feelings I was having. My libido seemed to be in overdrive at the moment. I could not dismiss the fact, however, that Master Alan had something to do with the edging thought. He did introduce it last week and that was the first time that I intentionally edged myself —— ever.

My phone beeped with an IM from Mark: “what are you doing Counselor?”

I sipped my wine waiting to reply and then simply said, “relaxing with some wine and warm thoughts.”

Another beep, “warm thoughts about what: me, us, Saturday Night?”

I smiled and replied, “maybe all three, and the wine is excellent.”

The more we texted, the more relaxed I became and the more I appreciated the author on the other end of the IMs. The messages were kept light, but had a hint of a sexual edge and I found myself playing along. I also found myself touching. It was the first time I touched during an IM exchange; however it did not bother me at all. I did however stop before I went too far. I wanted to edge until my date.

Friday started interesting as I received an email, again unsolicited, from an individual named Chase, who introduced himself as a Dom in his early 40s, living in the Charleston area. He read my story and wanted to know if things with Master Alan were working out and told me that he would gladly perform virtual duties if Alan did not work out and help me with first hand experiences for my writings.

Another admirer, I thought, but this time, my radar was up. If this one was local, I had to be careful as the last thing I needed was some unknown stalking me……if that is what he was. I answered him and gave a noncommittal answer. I simply said “if Alan did not work out, I would consider the offer.”

I got a quick reply: “that is all I can ask for.”

I heard nothing from Chase for the rest of the day. Luckily, the day was busy and I had little time to think about the weekend. When I finally walked into my place on Friday evening, I was ready for a wine. Instead of going out to grab something to eat, I got lazy and used Door Dash. Yes, I did edge again. I did it because I wanted too and not because Master Alan wanted me too, or so I kept telling myself. I was so damned wet, it was ridiculous. I knew sleep would be hard, so I took an Ambien.

I woke on Saturday to cloudy skies. Great, I don’t need rain tonight, but a quick check of the weather showed showers mid-day with clearing skies by 5pm. I had a quick IM from Mark letting me know that I would be picking me up at 6pm and that we would grab drinks prior to our reservation at 7pm. I don’t think he knew how much I was looking forward to this date. There was nothing from Master Alan or Chase and “today, Part 2 of this narrative was to come out on EMCSA. I wondered if I would be contacted by others after it got published.

I edged the last time before heading out to the pool for a long workout. I remembered with a smile one of the questions from Master Alan. When he found out I was a swimmer, he asked me if I wore a bikini or a one piece suit to a workout. I immediately knew that he had zero knowledge of swimming or swim workouts. I was a competitive swimmer most of my life from a young age through high school and into college where I swam on a partial scholarship at a Division 1 (ACC) University. After college, I kept swimming to stay in shape but now wore racing suits vs. the high tech suits competitive swimmers wore. As I changed into my suit at the pool, I looked at myself in the locker room mirror. I could see the light outline of my nipple through the fabric of the suit. I was accustomed to that over the years and glad I was a simple 34B. I knew anything larger would have interfered with swim times, or so I had been told.

Ninety minutes later, my workout was done. I made my way to the showers, changed, and was on my way to the spa a little after noon. When I arrived, I decided to get a facial and a blow out in addition to my nails being done. Mary, the owner asked me what is the occasion and I just told her a date. She nodded and said she would have her makeup artist, who was coming in for a wedding party, do my makeup compliments of the house. How could I refuse that offer?

The facial was wonderful and totally relaxing. During it, my mind was free to wander and it again went back to the events of the last two weeks that I am chronicling in this narrative. Although Master Alan seemed a waste for now, he did get my thoughts moving in the right direction and showed me again, that many men just fail to understand women and our bodies. I had to admit, however, if it wasn’t for Master Alan’s somewhat crude approach to me, I would not have even thought of edging, nor experienced the intense orgasm I did last Sunday. He was good for something.

I moved my thoughts on to what I would wear tonight. It was down to two choices: a light blue Vince Camuto dress, or a mint green one by Tahari. Both fit the temperature as it was still warm and humid in Charleston even though it was almost Fall and both were not something that could be confused with business attire. I thought of Mark and jumped to ‘guys like blue’ solution. I could not lose either way. Both were safe choices, so I decided blue.

The makeup artist was good. I knew that when she asked me what color dress I was wearing. She took longer to put on makeup than I ever took when I did it myself, but the results were worth it. I was surprised at how good she made me look. I even commented, “now if I can just stay this way for a few more hours.

I got home before the afternoon shower that rolled in as predicted. It was supposed to clear before 6pm. Checking email, I was hoping I received nothing from Alan or Chad. I looked at EMCSA and check to see if my second installment was published; it was. I also wondered if Alan and Chad had read it yet. My guess was yes. I was sure Betsy would read it given her comments on the first installment. I knew Mark had no idea I wrote erotic fiction and planned on keeping it that way. All I needed was someone in my personal life plowing through past stories.

By 5:15, I was getting ready. So far, my makeup was intact and my hair looked good. My first decision was already made: the dress. Now I had to decide on lingerie, shoes, perfume scent, jewelry and a purse. Men seemed to have it so much easier. At least my hair and makeup would be ok; thank god for small favors.

Lingerie took the most thought. Should I go sexy or practical? What color should I wear: neutral, pink or black, the thoughts that ran through my head were ridiculous. ‘Hell Heather, you are a professional woman and a lawyer, why can’t you make this simple decision? I must have repeated that phrase 4 or 5 times getting dressed. In the end, I went sexy, black and lace. How could that be wrong?at exactly five minutes before the appointed pickup time, I was ready and proud of myself. I hated being late to anything, or to keep anyone waiting.

At 6pm, Mark arrived. The first words out of his mouth were, “you look stunning.” I think I was stunned at the compliment and just thanked him. He took my arm and away we went. Without going into all the details, the evening was wonderful and went by too quickly. He was a master at conversation and for once, the conversation was not about “him” as most guys would do. In fact, I had to drag information out of him which was an interesting turn of events. After dinner, we took a walk through the historic district, which I always love to do. When we stopped for a coffee at a corner cafe, he said that he had something to ask me.

When a guy says, “it is alright to say no,” you know you may not like the question. However, in this case, there was no issue. A friend of his was getting married in 5 weeks in Asheville at the Grove Park Inn. He needed a date and ‘wondered’ if I would consider going with him. I had some fun with him before telling him that I would love to go and that Asheville was one of my favorite spots. He was visibly relieved and admitted that he had worried about asking me all evening.

When we headed back to my condo, I now had a decision. Should I invite him in, or call it a night? Actually, I did not want the night to end yet, so it was really an easy decision. I just said, “you are coming up for a drink, right?” I got no objections out of Mark.

Having gone out with him a few times, I knew Mark was a scotch drinker, and although I don’t drink scotch myself, I kept some bottles as friends from the firm drank it. I showed him where the liquor was stored and glasses and ice and told himself to make himself at home while I went to my bedroom to comb my hair after our walk. As I looked at myself in the mirror, I could not help but think of Master Alan and how he had me watch as I touched in front of the mirror. I still could not get him out of my head.

I found Mark sipping a scotch browsing my bookshelf looking at books, various pictures and memorabilia on display. As I walked up behind him, he put his drink down and turned toward me. I quickly found myself in the middle of the deepest, most sensual kiss, I had ever experienced. I did not know what ‘melting’ into another person felt like until that moment. It was intense.

I did not back away or break from his kiss; I pressed into it. I wanted him to know I both enjoyed and was ok with his actions. It felt so right. I could feel my nipples harden as our tongues met and I was already wet from the earlier edging. I needed this; I wanted this. One thing led to another and we were soon in my bedroom where my dress was quickly off and draped over a chair. I was glad for two things: I had put the implements Master Alan had me buy away and out of sight, and I had chosen sexy lingerie.

Whereas Master Alan, did not understand how a woman responded, Mark knew the ins and outs of my response cycle. He was slow, deliberately slow, with his touches and kisses teasing me and building my need…..and I had a need. When he went down on me and I felt his tongue on my clit, it was an “OMG” moment. I could not keep my hips from pressing up towards his face. When he nibbled on my clit while slowly applying pressure to my nipples with his fingers, I almost exploded on the spot. I heard the word “please” come from my lips. I never begged for release..but I did now.

Mark had a condom, as I was not on the pill, and at some point, put it on. He crawled up my body, kissing my bare skin as he moved and taking my hands, he held them and moved them over my head. As he did, I felt the head of his cock enter me for the first time. I went to press up and he whispered in my ear, “stay still and let me do the work.”

I did.

It was so sexy, so sensual and he had no idea that his positioning of my hands, his whispered instructions and his control of the situation fed right into my submissive fantasy. He literally had my body quivering and on edge. He kept me there, doing enough to hold me so close to orgasm, but not enough to push me over the edge. He read my body’s response perfectly as I experienced wave after wave of pleasure.

And then I came….OMG did I.

He did the same…..I could literally feel my pussy spasm gripping his cock. My body did not want to let him go. I literally exploded and lost all control. My body was not my own. As I started to come down, I felt Mark shutter and hold me tighter. He was having his own orgasm.

We were loud. I could not help myself. It was as if someone else invaded my body and took over. Erotic and hot don’t describe the experience.

It was the most satisfying sex of my life. As I recovered, Master Alan popped into my head. Don’t ask me why. It was an uncontrolled thought. Is this what he wanted? Had he primed me over the weeks for this moment, this release, and my body’s response?

Mark stayed the night. I wanted him there. I had often written about “wow” moments, but I just had my own and I was not about to let it end so quickly. I wanted to savor it, capture it and eventually write about it, but words really could not do it justice. If Mark was a drug, I was feeling hooked.

Sunday morning started early as Mark had hospital duty. He left by 6am as he needed to get to his place, shower and change. As he left, I mentioned “next time, bring your clothes, shower and change here.”

He pulled back, looked a me, smiled that smiles of his and nodded. He had to go but said “and there will be a next time for sure.” He then left me with a hungry kiss. My god, could he kiss and I felt two things: arousal and wanting more.

As I shut the door,I made a mental note to get things for my condo like spare toothbrushes and to make an appointment with my OB/GYN as I needed to start birth control pills. I just had the feeling my sex life was about to pick up.

Over coffee, I read my Sunday email and shockingly, there was a response from Master Alan. It had actually arrived sometime on Saturday. His timing was amazing. In his note, he addressed me a submissive Heather vs. slave Heather, but went on to explain that he was busy with a certification and the IRS and not feel we should continue at the present time. As I read his note, I thought ‘you are right, you never answered any of my questions and clearly wanted a slave vs a professional woman who explored her submissive side.’ I was done with him. He ended the note calling me “his tall, small breasted Pet.” I felt absolutely insulted, was he body shaming me via email? I never realizing 34B was considered small breasted for a woman my age.

I did not answer Alan. There was no purpose. He was hopeless.

The ding of an incoming IM caught my attention.

Mark: Thanks for last night. It was the best night of my life and I look forward to many more. Have a great day. Can I call you tonight?

Me: Thank you. I feel the same. I would be disappointed if you did not call. Now, go take care of your patients.

As I sat there, I replayed last night in my mind. I replayed his goodbye kiss. I felt like a schoolgirl for a moment. I felt the pressure of his hands on my wrists as he moved my hands over my head. He had taken charge and I had let him, but this was real life and not some fantasy. Finishing my coffee, I decided to write some and record these feelings. I also had another story that I was working on that had become a struggle.

Throughout the day, I received quick IMs from Mark. Each made me smile. It was clear he enjoyed last evening. When I got an IM that said “I cannot get last night out of my mind and still can feel you,” I did not know how to reply. I could read his words multiple ways and did not want to make a mistake this early in a relationship.

I simply answered: “Trust me, I know what you mean.”

Another IM: what are you doing tonight?

I replied: nothing but relaxing before the start of a work week.

Mark answered: Want some company, I also give a very relaxing massage. Surgeon’s hands you know😀

My IM was simply: I will have your scotch ready.

This was all unplanned. However, I did want company: his company.

Another IM arrived: I will see you around 630pm.

I looked at the clock, it was 4:45pm. I had plenty of time…right? Luckily, I took a shower after swim, so I poured myself a wine, made a salad for dinner, and by 6pm was walking into my closet thinking of what I would wear. I slipped into a casual summer dress and stepping in front of a mirror, pulled my hair back in a casual ponytail. I put on some light makeup, lipstick and a few drops of perfume and was ready by 6:30pm. Even his scotch was poured and chilled.

Almost on cue, my doorbell rang. Opening it, all I could think of and say was “hey you, glad you could come over.”

He stepped in, shut the door and deeply kissed me on the lips. It was a welcoming and probing kiss and his tongue quickly found mine. He held the kiss, which I loved, until I relaxed into his arms.

Sipping his scotch, we discussed his day and our upcoming week. I was in court at least three days this week and it looked busy. Before we finished the thoughts, He had asked me out Friday night for dinner and Saturday for a sail and then a casual dinner near the marina on a local creek. He had to work on Sunday. As he sipped his drink, I asked him if he had eaten dinner as he had come from the hospital.

Of course he hadn’t. I led him to the kitchen where I threw together my version of a Cobb salad, poured him another drink, myself another wine and continued the conversation as he ate. Of course, he said over and over that he did not want to be any bother. I rolled my eyes and just said, “it’s only a salad.”

Yes, I admit it, I was aroused. The arousal started the moment that he said he would come over and was smoldering by the late afternoon. His kiss, shall we say, inflamed me. I wondered if he knew how I reacted to him. Actually, I was not embarrassed by the feelings; I welcomed them and almost relished in them.

Another drink after dinner had us both relaxed and talking——and talking soon became kissing. Naturally, kissing became touching and his hands and fingers were skilled. I told him that he probably got an “A” in anatomy in medical school.

I unbuttoned his shirt and as I did, I slowly kissed down his chest. His skin was so warm. While kissing his skin, Mark continued to stroke my body through the material of my dress. I ended up fumbling, to his amusement, with his belt and zipper, but actually managed to free his cock from his clothes. It was both beautiful and hard. I looked into his eyes and slowly slipped down to the floor where I could easily kneel between his legs never breaking eye contact.

I thought back to Master Alan for a moment and how he wrote about holding my head between his thighs as I knelt on the floor naked. I was not naked, but I did feel a thrill as I looked at Mark’s hard cock and slowly started to lick it. I heard Mark say, “Heather, you don’t need too.”

Looking up I smiled, “Mark, I want too.”

And I did.

As my lips surrounded his hardness, it almost felt like my pussy was dripping with wetness. Of course it was not, but I was so wet, so turned on, and the scene just got hotter. I wanted him to cum. I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I wanted to swallow his seed. Most of all, I wanted Mark to see how comfortable I was around him.

My wants were all fulfilled there in my living room as I knelt between his legs. I had some, but not much experience with oral sex and did not want to embarrass myself. I just fed off his comments and body reactions. It was evident when I was hitting the right spots. His moans started soft and grew louder. I could look up and see his head tilted back with passion etched in his face. When he put his hands on the side of my head to hold me as his cock moved back and forth in my mouth, I relived Master Alan’s description. I was feeling so submissive at that point and I was so aroused. Mark announced if I did not stop, he was going to cum.

I did not stop.

I felt his cock throb and pulse. I heard him moan loudly. I felt him explode in my mouth. Jet after jet of warn cum splashed the back of my throat. If I had touched at that moment, I would have cum, but I did not. I wanted to savor this moment.

I swallowed. It was my first time doing that and loved it. I was not put off by it at all.

I stood up in front of Mark and slipped out of my dress. I felt so sexy standing there in an bra and panty.

“Next time, make it easier and skip the bra and panty,” Mark said, “you don’t need them with your natural beauty.” He pulled me into his lap where we kissed deeply for the longest time. Then we headed to my bedroom. I did not know if he was being funny or serious about skipping the lingerie next time as he unhooked my bra and rolled my panty over my hip and down my legs.

I was naked standing in front of him and felt his eyes examining my body. My nipples betrayed my arousal. “You are beautiful, counselor” is all he said before he stood and slowly took off his clothes.

He pulled me onto the bed and whispering in my ear said, “just lay here and don’t move.”

I nodded.

He took my hands and like last night placed them over my head. Whispering, “don’t move them,” he waited for me to nod.

He then spread my legs…..wide and said the same thing.

He got on the bed next to me and leaning over took my right nipple between his lips where he captured it between his teeth, and holding it, let his tongue run back and forth over the tip. I almost squealed in excitement. As he did this, he took my left nipple and applied pressure to it between two fingers. It was a delicious feeling and it took everything in my power not to move my hips.

He the switched sides with his lips moving left and his fingers right. Shocks of excitement that felt like electricity raced between my nipple and clit. I knew I was swollen and ready.

Looking at me, Mark commented, “I love how your body responds.” He then asked or should I say made an observation, “staying still is a turn on isn’t it.”

I nodded slightly embarrassed that it was so obvious.

“Blushing becomes you,” he said and then he reached up and pinched both nipples applying more pressure than before.

I moaned lightly. I could not help myself.

“I know you like that,” Mark said adding, “and such a sexy moan.”

Then, with no hesitation, he started kissing down my body, across my belly and into my pelvis. He moved slow enough to allow me to anticipate the next kiss. Even though I knew where he was going, when his tongue made contact with my exposed clit, I almost exploded.

It was exquisite. It was intense. It did not stop.

His tongue teased me until the only thing I could think of was my orgasm. I wanted to cum; I needed to cum. I was right on the edge and he stopped.

Then, he slowly started again repeating the cycle over and over again until I did not think I could take any more.

I heard myself moan and whisper “please.”

“Please what,” he said softly.

“Please make me cum.” I moaned. I even added, “I need to cum.”

I was not kidding. He had me so hot that an orgasm was the only thing I was thinking about.

His lips captured my clit one last time and the tip of his tongue running over the tip of my clit sent me into a long, delicious orgasm. I know I screamed “OMG” and other words, but didn’t care. My sensory system was on overload. I had cum so hard. As I calmed down, I wondered how I could ever find the words to explain how I felt.

He did not let me recover at all and kissed his way up my body until the tip of his delicious cock was pressed against my opening. Somehow again, he had slipped on a condom. I can still see him looking down at me smiling, lowering his lips and kissing me. As he did, he slipped his cock in me. I shut my eyes for a moment and felt every inch by slow inch as he filled me. This was hot sex, but it was also gentle, sensuous and oh so passionate.

Our bodies fell into a rhythm as his hands moved to pin mine above my head. I felt helpless under him and it was ok. I trusted him and he did not disappoint in any way. He seemed to know my body, my responses and my needs before I did. He touched my very core.

I felt my orgasm build. You know the feeling when you have come down from one and then you start to ride another wave of pleasure. My second always comes much quicker than my first, sometimes surprisingly quick. I knew where he was taking me and squeezed my muscles to tighten around his cock. I wanted him to feel the intense pleasure that I was feeling.

He whispered in my ear, “I am going to cum soon.”

He was true to his word and when I felt his cock throb inside me and a moan come from his lips, I fell over the edge into my own orgasm clenching his hands holding mine above my head, pressing my lips to his and moaning into his lips as my body spasmed in pure pleasure.

Then I did nothing.

Mark did nothing.

We just lay there recovering. If last night was intense, tonight set a new standard. I was comfortable with him. He was comfortable with me. It worked.

Finally, he stirred and kissed me and we talked, really talked. I felt that I could get use to this.

Mark did not spend the night as we both had early mornings. We went over plans for next weekend and he dressed and left leaving me with another deep, warm and sensual kiss that I did not want to end.

I showered and slipped into bed. Shutting my eyes, I spread my legs and lifted my hands over my head. I saw myself kneeling between his legs while sucking on him and then saw myself as I was now, on the bed, not moving with his cock buried deep in me. Even now, the mental images arouse me.

There was the telling ding of an email. It was Mark.

“Thanks for an incredible night. BTW, I still owe you a massage.”

I fell asleep wondering where this was going.