The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unsolicited Part 17

Heather receives an unsolicited email from a fan of her writing. He is a Master and what transpires is fact not fiction. Will Heather continue this budding relationship in an attempt to make her writing even better.

MD, MA, BD, MF, FF

It was Christmas week and a very short week at work. We were headed over to Beaufort on the 23rd (Thursday) and would return on the 26th. My biggest task this week, besides some last minute gift shopping, was to find a dress that would be good for Christmas Eve dinner, the family picture, and our engagement picture.

Naturally, I called Sydney and asked her opinion on colors and a designer to look for in the boutiques for a dress to wear especially in the pictures.

“Say no more,” Sydney said. Meet me at Hampton Clothing where we first met after work. The owner will stay late for us and I will have something picked out for Christmas Eve and Christmas.”

“Sydney, I can find something there myself.” I argued.

“Nonsense, you only get engaged one time and let’s make it look wonderful.” I knew that I was not going to win this argument.

Sydney clearly arrived at the boutique before I did and had already made her selections. I could not argue with either one of the dresses. Both were elegant, classy and fit into the holiday season. She had even selected heels. Walking in, I gave my credit card to the owner and told her, “I am paying, not Sydney.”

“Too late,” she said. “Sydney has beaten you too it.”

I looked at Sydney and said, “really, this must stop.”

“It gives me pleasure Pet and you cannot deny me pleasure.” Sydney smiled and quickly had me modeling the selections. They fit perfectly.

She selected an off the shoulder sequined midi dress with silver heels by Tadashi Shoji and a Dark Blue Boat Neck Bandage Dress by Herve Leger that could be worn with my black heels. It would have taken me hours to find these dresses and she did it in under an hour.

“Both dresses are made for either diamonds or pearls,” Sydney commented. “I assume you have both?”

I nodded and whispered “yes Mistress, my mother’s collection.”

The dresses were put on hangers and the shoes boxed up and then we headed outside. After the items were put in my car, Sydney said, “I gave Mark a few gifts for you given you would not be in town. Have fun with them.”

“Now that sounds ominous,” I laughed.

“Hardly,” Sydney said. “Now I must be going. Lara and I will see you both on New Years Eve.”

Sydney kissed me on both cheeks and then on the lips before heading down the street to her car.

That evening, I got a message from Mark that told me to stop what I was doing and to immediately edge. This was a change for the week as initially, there were no D/s instructions, but I guess a Dom can change his mind. I immediately complied and was soon laying back on the sofa with my fingers exciting my nipples and clit. When I got to the edge, Mark had me stop and then get the vacuum tubes and use them in my body for 10 minutes.

I moved to my bedroom and sat in front of the vanity mirror as the vacuum suction did its work. Given I was already excited, I found the session arousing and if I had reduced the time from reaching the edge and started the suction, I might have had a orgasm., but I did not….lesson learned.

When I finished the 10 minutes, Mark had me touch myself until I was ready to cum. I had to beg him for release, which I did. I never knew a simple act like asking or begging for an orgasm could be so powerful on my mind, but it was. He let me cum and my release was both powerful and needed.

On Thursday morning, we headed to Beaufort for the holiday. The weather was sunny and warm for December. In fact, the forecast called for temperature to hit almost 70 degrees on Christmas morning. It was a classic Coastal Carolina weekend, you needed to pack for warm and for chilly.

Mark looked at me and said, “some of the presents in the trunk are from Sydney, but are to be opened by you privately and not in front of my family.” I laughed a little, “oh, now my mind is racing, there is no limit to her creativity.” He smiled and nodded.

When we pulled up, Kate was waiting for us. We were not the first to arrive. In fact, we were one of the last. I was now accustomed to the routine and just went up on the porch as our bags were taken to the room as well as the gifts. Kate hugged and kissed me whispering, “your gift for Mark was delivered with a big bow on it.” She added, “it is already by the tree.”

One of Mark’s sister’s walked over and whispered, “mom loves Christmas, welcome to a three day holiday.” I just smiled and said, “I am ready.”

Mark’s uncles family was the last to arrive. They had to stay in Savannah for Laura’s last swim practice. “I hope you are going to take some time off from practice,” I said to Laura as I hugged her. She planned too.

That afternoon, Mark and I went into Beaufort for a little last minute shopping. He still had to get his cousin a gift although I had a swim parachute for her already wrapped. We went from boutique to boutique looking for something before I found a trendy skirt and top for her. “If she doesn’t like it, she can come down and pick something else out, but I think it will be perfect for her.” Mark just nodded his head. I was bad on fashion, but he was clueless. Luckily, the shop had a wrapping service, so we left with the package wrapped for the tree.

In the evening after dinner, everyone went outside for a holiday bonfire and drinks. I had to admit that sitting under a cover in the cool night air, with holiday lights reflecting on the water was beautiful. By the time we headed inside, I was ready for bed and my fiancé.

When we shut the door, he wrapped his arms around me from behind and whispered, “I want you.”

Turning to kiss him, I whispered, “great minds think alike, I want you too.”

I went to remove my clothes and Mark stopped me. “Not yet,” he said. “Tonight you will take them off for my viewing pleasure.” He walked over, poured a scotch and sat in a chair looking at me. “Now you may begin with your blouse.” His words excited me even though they were so simple.

I stood in front of Mark and locked my eyes on him as I slowly unbuttoned my blouse. When the last button fell open, I pulled it from my skirt and stood there.

“Pretty as a picture,” he said.

I slipped off the blouse and lowering my hands reached behind my skirt for the zipper. Finding it, I slowly lowered it until I could work my skirt slowly over my hips. I knew he was enjoying the show as he said “good girl.” I saw Mark’s eyes on me as my skirt fell to the floor. I was now standing in heels, sheer stockings and a garter, and a sheer red bra and panty set.

“Put your hands behind your head and with elbows out, turn slowly,” Mark commanded. I now felt fully on display and could feel my nipples harden. I knew he could see them too through the sheer fabric of my bra. “Nice and hard, such a good girl,” he whispered as he sipped his scotch.

“Why don’t you remove your bra now,” he whispered and I obeyed, slipping it off my shoulders and standing in front of him.

“Play with your nipples,” Mark smiled as he said the words.

My fingers went to my nipples as he spoke the words. They were hard, sensitive and my fingers knew exactly how to stroke them for maximum effect. Electric sensations raced between my nipples and clit and at some point I shut my eyes getting an immediate correction from my Master.

“Now remove your panty, my good girl,” Mark whispered as he stood up still watching me.

I did as he asked slipping it over my hips and stepping out of it as it fell to the floor.

“Bend forward,” Mark said softly and I obeyed. My legs spread a little wider to maintain balance.

He was behind me and I gasped as I felt his fingers trace the outline of my sex before quickly plunging into my body. “My good girl is so wet, isn’t she? You have coated my fingers with your juices.” He then added, “I like you like this, wet and aroused.” As he spoke, Mark pressed his fingers to my lips. I could smell my own scent, my own arousal as I parted my lips and sucked tasting myself as I knew my Master wanted.

“Good girl,” he whispered as his fingers went back to work on my body. Mark’s handiwork was magnificent as always. He knew my body better than I did and I was soon both quivering and moaning. I wanted him and I needed him.

I found myself pressing back on his fingers as he thrust them into me. Suddenly he stopped. I heard a zipper and immediately felt the head of his cock near my entrance. His hands grabbed my hips and he entered me. He took me from behind filling every inch of me with his hardness. I felt him hit my cervix and when his fingers started playing with my clit, I could take no more and felt a building wave of orgasm wash over me from my head to my toes. I exploded and as I did, so did Mark.

Ten minutes later, we were both in the shower basking in the sensuality of what had just taken place. “I think we both needed that,” Mark said. I agreed.

Christmas Eve dawned early for me. I was wide awake at 6 am and slipped out of bed not wanting to wake Mark. Combing out my hair and throwing on my robe, I made my way down to the kitchen where the staff already had coffee on. I greeted them by name and wished them a Happy Christmas Eve. Despite my best efforts, I could not get them to call me Heather; it was always Miss Heather.

I took my coffee to the porch where it was cool, but the overhead heaters broke the morning chill. It was quiet with a low mist on the water. My silence was broken by a “look who is up so early,” as Kate walked onto the porch.

Over coffee, Kate asked if we had given any more thought to the venue for the wedding.

“Well, we have talked and if the invitation is still open, we would like to do it here on the grounds.”

Kate smiled. “Now that makes me happy and I want it here. It will make the day complete.”

I explained that my friend was a wedding planner and she immediately said, “whatever she needs and she can come visit anytime to get ideas.”

Christmas Eve was spent relaxing. In the afternoon, we went into Beaufort again to walk around and enjoy the weather. We returned in time to relax, have a cocktail and then get ready for the evening’s festivities. Naturally, it took me awhile to get, ready as there were engagement pictures this evening and I had Sydney’s dress selection to content with. Although beautiful, it was delicate and I was afraid I could inadvertently tear it if not careful.

Prior to dressing, Mark and I showered again after sipping some holiday punch. He volunteered to give my body a ‘holiday scrub,’ and I was smart enough to accept. Before I knew it, Mark had me with my back to the shower wall, my hands over my head holding onto a shower pipe and my feet spread wide. He proceeded to scrub my body paying particular attention to my nipples and clit. Every time, I wiggled, he smacked my thigh and told me to stay still. When he knelt to inspect his handiwork, I was not prepared for his tongue on my clit and I squealed loudly. His arms wrapped around my hips and he sucked my nub in between his lips.

“Cum for me,” he whispered. I did hard. It was sharp, it was quick and it was a surprise.

“Now, you will be in the right mood for dinner and pictures”, he smiled.

“I am so wet and will be so wet after that,” I answered.

“Exactly,” Mark said. “That is how I want you to be.

When we came downstairs, all eyes were on us. Mark looked handsome in his sport coat and the dress Sydney selected was not only perfect, but beautiful for the holiday season.

Kate looked at me and said, “you always capture a room and look stunning.” I answered “your son brings it out in me.”

Dinner was delicious and somewhat formal as I got to know his family’s traditions. Prior to dinner, there were formal family pictures in the living room and on the porch. At the conclusion, the photographer shot some of Mark and myself both on the porch and inside. I think Kate was surprised when we asked her and Mark’s dad to join in some of them.

As we walked back into the home, Mark hung back and putting his arm around me whispered, “is my bride to be still wet?” I just nodded answering, “how could I not be.”

I had felt excited and aroused all evening. How could I not given what had transpired in the shower, how beautiful the evening was and how close Mark stayed to me. I had never felt as attracted to anyone in my life.

When we finally got back to our room that night, Mark said that “you have some gifts from Sydney to open.”

“Tonight?” I questioned.

Mark nodded, “Yep, she insisted.”

Marked poured himself a scotch and handed me a wine and then got the presents Sydney sent putting them on the floor in front of me. I looked up and laughingly said, “at least I don’t have to be naked.”

“Don’t tempt me,” Mark said. “I was thinking of having you unwrap them naked.”

The first box when opened contained a leather corset that was totally under bust. “Oh, play material,” Mark laughed. “I cannot wait to see that on you.”

The second box contained a new latex body suit with a totally open back that extended what looked like halfway down my buttocks. “Now that will show you off nicely at a Sydney party,” Mark added.

The next box contained a latex panty that had an insertable dildo and anal plug controlled by a remote. Mark’s eyes lit up and he said, “she must have gotten this as a gift for me to use on you.”

“She does have a creative mind,” I laughed sipping my wine but secretly being aroused especially by the last gift. Mark could tell and whispered, “I can see you like the possibilities of the last gift.”

The last box contained a absolutely beautiful silk and lace nightgown that was soft, cut sensually, and looked beautiful. It had a note attached, “enjoy the sensual luxury with Mark, Love, Sydney.”

“You will wear that tonight,” Mark said. I got up to change as he packed up the boxes.

The nightgown fit perfectly as I knew it would. It was beautiful and somewhat sheer in all of the right places. The silk as the softest I had ever experienced. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I knew Mark would love the image. I put on a dab of perfume, combed out my hair and came to bed for Christmas Eve.

We did not sleep for a few hours as Mark clearly wanted to play. In honesty, I did too. For whatever reason, I had been aroused and wet all day and all through this evenings festivities. Now, I wanted Mark as much as he wanted me.

Before I knew it, he had tied my hands over my head and lifted the gown over my hips. I could feel his lips trailing down my body and knew where they were heading. The anticipation of his clit kiss aroused me even more and when his lips settled over my swollen nub, I had to stop myself from screaming. I could feel my hips pressed into his face as I temporarily lost control of my body.

“I am going to explode if you do not stop,” I groaned. He did not stop and true to my warning, I came hard. I know my juices flowed freely. Mark turned me over, put me on my knees and literally mounted me from behind. My body was wet, slick, open and offered no resistance. The feeling of his cock filling me was exquisite, but he was not done.

“Now, I am going to fuck your ass,” Mark announced in a whispered voice. I was too aroused to care and when I felt pressure from the head of his cock on my ass, I instinctively pressed back. He opened me slowly before grabbing my thighs and reaching my depths. As he did, he played with my clit. It was too much. Before he even started stroking into my body, I came again and came hard.

“Good Girl,” he whispered and began rhythmical thrust deep into my ass. I heard myself whimpering and moaning into the sheet as he filled me. I was his and existed in that moment for his pleasure. When his tempo increased and his breathing became ragged, I knew he was going to cum. His grunt was followed by warm spurts as his cum flowed into my bowels.

Mark collapsed on me and we did not move for the longest period of time. He then got up to wash up and then I did the same. I again applied some perfume, combed out my hair and got into bed next to him. It was almost midnight and Mark whispered “Merry Christmas,” before turning out the light.

Christmas morning started with arousal. I woke with Mark over me running his hands over and through my sex focusing on my clit. “Good morning,” he said as he circled my nub over and over. I was still wet and getting wetter.

“I want you,” he whispered. “I want you before anyone gets up and I want my cum deep in your body all day.”

His words struck a chord and I spread my legs for him. Mark made love to me before the sun was up. It was a delicious start to a Christmas morning and he filled me as no other could. His angle over me was perfect as he skillfully moved to keep pressure on my clit. I thought of the added benefit of dating a doctor who truly understood anatomy. He moved with increased speed and my legs instinctively wrapped around him. I felt an orgasm building and told him so. He played my body perfectly and as I felt the first spurts of semen splash against my cervix, I came quivering against his body. It was perfect.

Mark got up and threw on a pair of lounge pants and a robe. I washed my face, combed my hair, put on some lipstick and grabbed a robe before we both headed downstairs for Christmas morning.

Mark’s parents were up as was Laura. Kate greeted me with a kiss and a Merry Christmas as did his dad. Coffee was the first order of business, followed by admiring how the house looked illuminated in the early Christmas morning light. It was beautiful. When I sat, I could still feel Mark’s seed deep in me and it was comforting. He was part of me even now.

The gift exchange was before breakfast and both Kate and his dad loved what I selected for them. Laura loved the clothes I selected as well as the swim parachute. Mark was shocked by the rod and reel. Mark’s gift to me was a Mikimoto pearl necklace embedded with blue sapphires. It was stunning and I was speechless as he put it around my neck. I felt myself tearing and accused him of trying to make me cry.

“You have lost your mind,” I whispered.

“Your are worth it,” Mark replied.

I got to wear the pearls that evening for Christmas dinner. I was helping Kate in the kitchen when she said, “you get more beautiful by the day.” I laughed a little and whispered again, “your son brings out the best in me.”

Christmas night was calm. Everyone was tired from a long day and after a nightcap on the porch, people headed back to their rooms. Mark and I got ready for bed and just held each other as we fell asleep. Before we drifted off, he whispered, “I was in you all day.”

“I know,” I said, “I felt you in me since this morning. We were together all day.”

On Sunday, we were heading back to Charleston. It was sunny and warm, even for the low country. As we got dressed, Mark handed me the new black latex panty that Sydney sent with the dildo and plug attached.

“I think you should be a good girl and wear this home, after all, it was a gift.” He looked at me clearly trying to judge my reaction.

“Yes Master, I’ll be a good girl and do as you ask.” I held out my hand and smiled at him as I headed off to the bathroom.

Getting Sydney’s gift on was harder than I thought. The latex was form fitting and it was my first time trying to insert a plug and a dildo attached to a panty. I had to use lube for the plug and a lot of it. Finally, I got things inserted and the panty fully on. It was skin tight and I had a feeling of complete fullness. When I walked around the bathroom, I was stimulated. Suddenly, I felt erotic and extremely sexy. I walked out to Mark who’s eyes said everything.

“You do know they are remote controlled by both a device and an app?” He reminded me.

“Don’t you dare play with that feature while we are here. Walking is hard enough,” I added.

I then got dressed in a skirt and blouse with flats and finished packing, fixed my hair and makeup and headed downstairs.

Thirty minutes later, we were in the car. Mark laughed as I sat gingerly. I was afraid any bump in the road would make me feel like I was being fucked in either my ass or vagina. “I’ll be careful,” he said. He then added, “maybe this will help.” He reached for his phone, tapped a few buttons and both devices came alive.

“Mark, stop it,” I whispered.

I should have known better then to say “stop” as he immediately increased the intensity.

“Now be a good girl and try and sit still,” he was laughing as he made his wishes known.

The ride back seemed to take longer than it should have, but maybe that was because I was distracted by the vibrations filling my body. For my part, trying to sit still was almost impossible and I found myself more and more agitated as the miles clicked by.

Finally, I put my head back on the seat rest, shut my eyes and told Mark, “if you don’t stop, I will cum before we get home.”

To my surprise, he answered, “good, I love to see you lose control.”

I would describe what I was doing in my seat as squirming. The vibrations in my body were constant and unrelenting. I could not escape them. I could feel my wetness building and my nipples had been hard since I put on the panty in the bathroom earlier in the day. My muscles clenched at the intruding devices, but that just increased the sensations. I knew what was inevitable; I was going to cum.

Mark kept glancing over clearly enjoying my predicament. For my part, I could feel my abdominal muscles involuntarily contracting as well as my Kegel muscles. I found myself pressing back into the leather seat in an attempt to lessen the vibrations, but the latex being skin tight, made that impossible. When my hips started small thrusts back and forth, I knew I was close. I could feel my orgasm building as we drove and Mark was doing nothing to stop the sensations.

I literally could take no more as I looked at Mark with wide eyes and said “I am going to cum.” I felt the orgasm erupt from the core of my body and flow outward. I literally cried out in the car as I temporarily lost control of my body. I felt my vagina grow so wet around the dildo. For a moment, I thought I might leak and then it was over. The vibrations stopped and Mark looked over saying “beautiful and sexy. I love you this way.”

I just nodded as we drove into Charleston. My body was still electric and tingling from my orgasm.

We went to my place and unpacked. It was unseasonably warm for Charleston, so I changed into a lighter dress. We then walked down the street to a local cafe for some lunch. Naturally, Mark did not want me out of the latex panty. Each step reminded me that my vagina and ass was filled. I must admit, that I found the sensation rather stimulating especially given my Sunday attire. No one walking on the street or in the cafe knew our secret. Mark did refrain from playing with the remote during lunch.

When we got home, Mark looked at me and said, “why don’t you go and strip, then maybe I will have you try on some of the clothes Sydney got you.”

“May I remove the panty,” I asked and Mark nodded his head.

When I peeled it off and the inserts came free of my body, I felt empty which was a strange reaction. The latex panty was wet on the inside having trapped all of my juices from my orgasm. I washed and then walked out naked to Mark.

“Black heels please,” he said when he saw me and I headed back for the stiletto heels he liked. I slipped them on and returned to the room.

Mark had me sit on one end of the sofa on a blanket and lay my legs out towards him. He opened a box that was new and produced ankle cuffs that he put on one ankle and then the other. What was knew was a chain that he attached between the two ankle cuffs. “This is a hobble chain that will force you to take short, deliberate steps,” Mark looked at me as he spoke.

“Oh really, that does not sound like fun,” I answered.

“Well, if it doesn’t work for you, there always is crawling.” Now, stand here while I put on Sydney’s gift corset. I stood in front of Mark naked and exposed as he got the black leather corset from its box. It was under bust with straps and buckles in the back. Mark figured it out and soon had me covered in black leather with my breasts being pressed up and out.

“What a great look,” Mark added and then he ran a finger down between my thighs. “I see someone is wet too. You must like the look.”

“Walk around for me,” Mark said. I want to see how you move.”

I did as he asked being careful not to trip. I knew he was enjoying the view as he sipped a scotch.

“And now for something new,” he said and called me over in front of him on the sofa. He fumbled with a box I had never seen before. “This is a remote TENS unit,” Mark said. “It is used in physical therapy for muscle stimulation, but it has some great uses in sex play as you will soon learn.”

I stood still as he put what looked like an adhesive pad over each nipple and then on my vagina over my clit.

“I can adjust the intensity and will start on low moving upward. When it gets too much, stop me.” Mark looked at me for recognition and I nodded saying, “yes Master.”

I must admit that at low setting, I felt little. It felt like a little tingling or vibration….nothing more….nothing less. I could feel my nipples harden and I believed my clit was swelling too.

Mark slowly increased the intensity until I jumped when he reached mid range. It felt like pins and needles attacking my nipples and clit. He kept the intensity there and had me sit down on the blanket at one end of the sofa. Every time I relaxed, he sent a pulse of electricity into me. I could feel myself getting wet, very wet. He could see it too.

“I see someone likes this play, doesn’t she my pet.”

“Yes Master,” I answered.

He again adjusted the intensity causing a moan, but I did not know if it was from pleasure or pain. This was my first experience and my body reacted to the stimulation with increased arousal. I could feel my vagina contracting with each round of stimulation. I knew I was wet….very wet.

“Kneel in front of me,” Mark said.

I knelt and he held a glass of wine out to my lips.

“Drink,” he said and I did.

He pulled the TENS pads off of my nipples and admired how swollen they had become. Reaching into the box, he produced two silver nipple clamps and soon had my body adorned with his jewelry. “Your breasts look perfect over the corset and clamped.”

“Thank you Master,” was all I could think of saying.

Mark reached up and tightened the adjusting screw on the nipple clamps making them tighter. I felt each pulse and throb of blood in my body. My vagina clenched on its own. What he did aroused me.

Mark then took a third clamp and exposing my clit by pulling back the hood, he clamped my clit directly on the head. I moaned out loud. It hurt, it throbbed, I wanted it to stop, or did I? I realized how wet I was from this act. I could feel my body lubricate as I stood there. I was not sure how this turned me on, but it did.

Then Mark stood, unzipped his pants and freed his penis while looking down at me.

“Be a good girl,” he said and as he did, I bent my lips forward to take my Master in my mouth. I did not even hesitate for a second. As I sucked on him, I thought about how much I had changed, we had changed and how liberated I felt. I wrapped my lips around him and then began to touch myself with a free hand.

“Good girl,” Mark said. “I want you to cum with me.”

My fingers played with the clamp on my clit as I sucked on Mark. He was extremely hard and excited from the earlier play. His hands went to each side of my head and he was soon guiding the depth of my mouth. It did not take long before his cock in my mouth became his cock in my throat. I could hear his breath get ragged as I tasted pre-cum on my tongue. He was close and so was I. When Mark let loose with the first spurt of his seed deep into my mouth, I pulled the clamp from my clit and screamed over his cock. My orgasm hit me like a train as I swallowed and swallowed what my Master and lover gave me.

When Mark finished, I took his cock from my mouth and cleaned it slowly savoring his taste. He simply said “Good Girl” over and over.

By the end of the evening, I had tried on all of Sydney’s gifts to include the tight latex bodysuit which Mark seemed to love. It left absolutely nothing to the imagination and he seemed to enjoy opening the zippers exposing my ass and vagina, filling them with a plug and dildo and then securing the zippers. I saw my reflection in the mirror in latex, with heels and a hobble chain attached to each ankle. Mark made me cum one more time before we went to bed.

“Tonight, my pet sleeps naked in case I want her in the middle of the night.”

“Yes, Sir,” I answered heading off to get ready for bed.

To Be Continued.