The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unsolicited Part 18

Heather receives an unsolicited email from a fan of her writing. He is a Master and what transpires is fact not fiction. Will Heather continue this budding relationship in an attempt to make her writing even better.

MD, FD, MA, BD, MF, FF

It was New Year’s week and the week of Sydney’s party. The office was closed all week for the holiday season and I was determined to enjoy it. Mark had a normal schedule which kept him at the hospital until the early evenings most days. I had reservations at a local spa on Tuesday for my hair, nails and a wax along with a massage and a facial. It was my holiday present to myself.

On Monday, Lara called and told me not to worry about what to wear on New Year’s Eve and that Sydney had selected outfits for both Lara and myself for the evening.

“I have no idea what she will be sending you, but I am sure it will be gorgeous.” Lara added, “she has an image in her mind how we should look at her party.” She then said, “given you are off this week, why don’t you stop over this afternoon?” I agreed too and said I would be there around 3pm.

At 3pm, I was at Lara’s door and she quickly had me inside and put a drink in my hand. Lara asked about my holiday and the trip to Beaufort before she mentioned Sydney was stopping over. I was surprised, but Lara said Sydney had intensified her Dom training. “I am now a confident switch,” Lara said. She added that she was attending the New Year’s Party as Sydney’s ‘plus 1’ or date.

“That does not surprise me at all,” I answered.

We were will into our second drink when Sydney arrived.

“Heather, I am so glad you are here. How was Christmas with the family.”

I went over the weekend and told Sydney that I loved her gifts as did Mark.

“There are more surprises for you in the near future, my dear.” Sydney looked at me with a devilish eye. “You have a special dress for New Years that Mark cannot see yet. I expect you at my place no later than. 6pm on Friday to get dressed by my staff.”

I nodded my head.

“Mark will know you will meet him there.” Sydney seemed to have it all worked out.

As I sat talking to Sydney, I did not hear Lara walk behind the chair. I felt her presence as she slipped a blindfold over my eyes. As she did, Lara whispered “sshhh, be a Good Girl and stay still.”

Someone, I assume it was Sydney, pressed a glass to my lips and whispered “sip”.

I did and the drink was much stronger then the first two burning as it went down and exploded in a feeling of warmth in my stomach.

“Sip,” I heard again and obeyed.

“This will help you relax,” it was Sydney’s voice.

“Stand up,” Lara said and I did unable to see anyone in the room. I felt hands on my shoulders as my body was turned and then I inhaled perfume. It was Lara’s and she was close. Soft, warm lips pressed to mine and I instinctively parted my lips. Lara’s tongue met mine and she kept me in a deep and warm embrace. I returned her kiss as it was expected.

“Good Girl,” she said, “you respond so well.”

“Hands behind your head,” Sydney said.

I put my hands behind my head which forced my breasts forward. At the same time, I felt fingers on the buttons of my blouse working from my neckline down. I felt my blouse being pulled from the waist of my skirt and then heard “arms down.” I brought my arms to my side and either Lara or Sydney slipped the blouse over my shoulders and removed it from my body. At the same time, another pair of hands unclasped my bra and pulled it away from my breasts.

“Hands behind your head,” Sydney said.

“Mmmm, the Pet’s nipples are so pink and firm,” Lara commented. Someone reached out and rubbed their thumbs over them causing a shot of arousal race into my body.

“She likes that,” Sydney said.

I felt hands behind my skirt and knew I would feel the zipper being pulled down. Almost immediately, the distinct sound of the zipper glide could be heard as the skirt became looser around my waist. It was pulled down and I felt it fall to my feet.

“Pull her thong down,” Sydney said and I felt hands peeling them over my thighs. I was now fully exposed.

“Look how this Pet glistens,” Lara commented. “She is so wet, our attention excites her.”

“Is that true Pet?” Sydney whispered in my ear.

“Yes Mistress,” I answered softly.

I yelped as a sharp sting crossed my buttocks. “You will not whisper Pet, you will answer with confidence. Let’s try again.

“Does our attention excite you?”

“Yes Mistress,” I said in a firm voice.

“Much better,” Sydney said.

I felt someone take my arm and a cuff was put on my wrist. The same was done quickly to the other arm.

“Put your arms behind your back,” Lara said. I did and they were soon bound together.

“Shall we bind her ankles,” Lara asked. As she did, she again kissed me forcing her tongue between my lips and deepening the kiss. Lara’s kiss was intense and she knew how to stimulate her partner which at the moment was me.

“When you finish kissing her, bring the spreader bar into the room,” Sydney said. Now Sydney whispered into my ear. “We have not played with you for awhile and it is time to reinforce your sub status prior to the New Year.”

“Spread your legs wide,” Sydney said and I heard a clicking sound. I assumed it was a spreader bar. I felt one cuff attached to the bar being put on my left ankle and then the command “wider” made it possible for the right ankle to be bound.

“She is beautiful when she is so exposed,” Lara said. I felt a finger trace slowly around my clitoris as the words were spoken. “And she is so very wet.”

I felt my hands released but it was short lived freedom. “Put your hands in front of you,” Lara said. I did as she asked.

“Now being a swimmer, you are flexible, so bend forward from the waist. I bent my body forward dropping my arms towards the floor. “Farther,” Sydney commanded, and I stretched to the point where it became uncomfortable.

“Perfect,” Lara said as she took my right wrist and attached it to the leg spreader bar. She then did my left wrist. I was bound legs wide, bent over at the waist with my hands almost to the floor where they were attached to the bar. My buttocks were shoved up into the air, my breasts hung free and I could not move.

Immediately, I felt a crop hit my left buttocks sharply. I could not move nor ignore the blow. Then my right buttock was smacked. I jumped a little. Whoever had the crop ran it through my pussy slowly teasing me.

“Look how the leather glistens with her juices,” Sydney said.

“You should see how she looks from behind. Her ass is exposed and her pussy is open and wet. I’ll bet her Master would love her like this right now.” Lara again smacked my ass as she talked about how I looked.

Every muscle in my back started to hurt as did my arms and shoulders. I heard a humming, and someone placed a vibrator on me from behind. I jumped and moaned.

“I knew she would like that,” Lara said. “Like so many professional women I see in my practice, this Pet loves losing control.”

“You should have her come by weekly for a therapy session where she can tell you all her hidden desires,” Sydney laughed at her own suggestion.

“I just might,” said Lara, “this Pet interests me so much.” As she spoke the words, the crop struck my thigh again and it stung. “She loves the sensation and the surprise,” Lara added.

“Heather, you like the sensations don’t you?” Lara then added, “your body doesn’t lie and right now it says you are excited.” The crop struck the other side of my thigh.

The crop then flicked down and hit my left nipple making me yelp again.

“Quiet,” Sydney said.

As she spoke, I felt something cold on my ass and then pressure. Someone was putting a plug in me and it was large. “Open up,” Lara laughed as she pressed the plug between my cheeks. I felt my ass opening as my muscles relaxed. One more push and Lara had the plug seated properly as my muscles clenched it tightly.

Again, the vibrator was pushed against my clit and I moaned. I tried not too, but it was helpless. My clit was throbbing now and I knew it was swollen. As I concentrated on the sensation in my clit, someone pulled on a nipple and attached a clamp. I cried out which immediately brought the crop into play. Fingers pulled on my other nipple and the sharp bite of a clamp shot into my body.

“Should we put some weights on the clamps,” Lara asked and I was not shocked when Sydney said, “good idea, please do.” Weights were placed on each clamp intensifying the sensations. “OMG,” I cried earning another smack. Every sense in my body seemed alive at the moment well beyond my clit dealing with the vibrator.

There was silence around me for a minute and then something hot was on my back. It was an uncomfortable hot and was running down my spine and outward. “She loves the hot wax and the red against her skin is perfect.” It was Lara’s voice.

“I want some green mixed with the red,” Sydney said and I immediately jumped as more hot sensations crossed my spine.

“So artistic,”Sydney said.

“God, she is almost dripping she is so turned on.” Lara commented on my current state. The vibrator was turned on higher and I felt any semblance of control slipping away.

“Please,” I moaned.

“Please what?” Sydney asked.

“Please may I cum, Please.” The words slipped easily from my lips.

“Is my professional lawyer begging,” Sydney laughed. “It seems you are just a lust filled Pet down deep.”

“Yes Mistress,” I moaned adding, “please let me cum.” I was shocked at how easily begging Sydney had become.

“Just remember Pet as you cum, I am not done with you yet.” The next words out of Sydney’s mouth were “make her cum.”

The vibrator was placed directly on my clit and I not only squealed, but my abdominal muscles seemed to spasm. My hips rocked some as the vibrations continued. I was losing control and yelled “I am going to cum.”

I came…..hard. It was like a wave building quickly and crashing on the beach.

As I recovered, my arms were released as were my ankles and I was put into Lara’s bed where my hands were bound over my head while the spreader bar was reattached.

“Now, you will learn what it is like to beg like there is no tomorrow.” Sydney spoke and the blindfold was removed. Both her and Lara were naked towering over the bed.

“Warm the Pet up for me.” Smiling down at me she added, “I want her squirming.”

Lara got on the bed and pressed her lips to mine. “Kiss her deeply,I want her to feel need.”

Lara responded to Sydney’s words and began kissing me in the most sensual manner. I had no intention of responding to her, but my body had other ideas. To my shock, her kisses began to ignite my need. Lara worked her way down my body paying attention to my breasts and nipples making love to them with her tongue. I tried moving my legs but found it impossible. I was open and exposed to her touches and her tongue.

When Lara’s tongue found my clit, my hips exploded off of the bed. I felt each swirl of the tip and she expertly kept in contact with my clit. Her movements were not fast enough to drive me over the edge, but they were constant enough to build my excitement until I was moaning “no more.”

Sydney took over replacing Lara’s tongue with her own. Lara moved back to my breasts teasing them as she did. Sydney’s tongue was exquisite. She had me moaning, thrashing and whispering “please,” within minutes.

She looked up at Lara and said, “we will see how she likes this,” and quickly inserted a finger into my vagina. I felt her curl it up and press firmly into my vaginal wall. She hit the right spot and knew it as I again squealed. A second finger joined the first and it felt as if she were trying to pull me up off the bed. Her massaging pressure inside me was hard and fast. I felt myself getting wetter and wetter. I now felt something else….pure arousal. My body was quivering and I left pressure.

“OMG, OMG, OMG, what are you doing to me?” Sydney said nothing but did not stop.

I heard Lara say,, “she is getting close,” to Sydney, but I found it harder and harder to concentrate. The pressure inside me was building up to fast. I felt like I had to urinate.

“Stop, please. If you don’t, I might pee.” I felt embarrassed to tell Sydney this, but I had too.

“You are not going to pee, my dear, but you are going to get very wet.” She increased the pressure and intensity almost lifting me off the bed. I found my hips moving on their own. I was not thinking, I was just responding and my body was now in control of my mind.

“She’s going to cum,” I heard Lara exclaim. I felt like I was going to explode.

“Don’t fight it Pet, let it go,” Sydney whispered into my ears as her fingers applied pressure inside my vagina. I was so afraid of urinating that I wanted to scream. Then the dam broke and an orgasm exploded from my core outwards to my hands and feet. I felt incredibly wet and my body quivered in orgasm.

“My god, you made her squirt,” Lara exclaimed.

“Our pet is full of surprises,” Sydney added. “What is delicious squirt. We shall have some fun with this one.”

I could not believe how wet I was and my embarrassment showed. “Stop it,” Sydney said, “squirting is incredibly sexy and natural. Many would consider you lucky.”

“Her body responds so well to everything. Mark is a lucky man.” Lara was serious as she spoke the words.

“Release her,” Sydney said adding, “when you are free Pet crawl over to me.”

I felt the spreader bar removed from my ankles and then my wrists were freed. I sat up still soaked from earlier and eyed Sydney sitting naked yet regal in a chair with a crop in her hand. She pointed to a spot on the floor near her feet.

I got out of the bed, dropped to my knees and slowly crawled to my Mistress on the other side of the room. As I did, she opened her legs and I could see her glistening pussy. Sydney was clearly excited from the earlier play.

When I got to her, Sydney grabbed my head and pulled me closer. I could literally smell her scent, which seemed intoxicating. I was not a lesbian and in fact did not even consider myself a bisexual, but with Sydney and Lara things were just sexual. The D/s play defied labels and had Mark’s blessing. Without another thought, I stuck out my tongue and buried it in Sydney’s waiting pussy. Then, finding her already swollen clit, I massaged it with my tongue until Sydney cried out in orgasm coating my lips with her juices as she did.

“Good Girl,” Sydney exclaimed.

“Is Mark expecting you this evening,” Sydney asked.

“No, he will be at the hospital late,” I answered, which seemed to please her.

“Perfect, then there is no rush.” Sydney looked to Lara and said, “don’t you have something to show your guest?”

Lara walked to the other room and came back with a harness and strap on. “This was a gift from Sydney for Christmas. It is part of my Domme training.”

Sydney looked to Lara and said, “why don’t you get in the proper attire while I talk to Heather about Friday evening.”

Lara nodded and walked to her dressing room.

“Heather, on Friday, Mark will meet us at my home. I need you there early for dressing and prepping. I understand you have a spa appointment this week?” Sydney looked me up and down.

“Yes Mistress, for waxing, nails, hair cut and styling and a facial.” Sydney nodded as I talked.

“Please get a full body wax and the nails should be in a deep blue to match the dress I have for you.” I nodded as she spoke and then added “yes Mistress.”

Lara walked back into the room. She looked like a Domme complete with a corset, boots and leather gloves. She wore a harness around her waist and attached was a large dildo shaped like a penis.

“Beautiful” Sydney said, “your transformation into a Domme is close to complete.”

“Crawl to me Pet,” Lara said.

Sydney nodded and I crawled slowly over to Lara. I had to admit that her look was erotic and sexy. When I got to her, she looked down at me and simply said, “suck.”

I opened my mouth and started sucking on the dildo. As I did, Lara started cropping my ass if she did not feel I was taking the dildo deep enough. The dildo in my mouth with her smacks on my ass excited me. I was soon taking her deeper as I felt myself grow wetter.

“She is ready.” Sydney’s voice and meaning were clear.

I was already on my hands and knees as Lara moved to a position behind me. Her hands were on my ankles pulling them wider. I felt the head of the dildo press against my vagina. Lara grabbed my hips and pressed forward. I could feel my body open as the dildo slipped into my well lubricated vagina.

“That’s a good girl, take it all,” Lara whispered as she bent forward over me.

The dildo was so deep. I was being fucked by Lara and loved the sensation. I was not sure of what she felt, but my feelings were intense. At some point, Sydney must have handed her a hitachi vibrator as without warning, I heard the humming and felt the electric sensations as the head made contact with my clit.

I screamed in passion. I could not help myself.

Lara made me cum. She made me lose absolute control. It was almost an out of body experience. I felt like I was looking down on myself as I came once and then again. In the end, Lara moved from behind me and sitting in her chair looked at me on all fours and simply said, “clean me.”

I moved forward and saw her glistening dildo. It was slick with my own juices and she had me suck it clean. I inhaled my own scent. I tasted my own juice s and excitement. I should have felt humiliation, but I did not; I felt excitement….pure excitement.

“Now dress and go home,” Sydney said. I want you showered and in the lingerie I gave you at Christmas when Mark comes home. You will pleasure him like a good pet.”

I nodded.

When I dressed, I returned to the living room where Lara was sitting with Sydney. Lara was now in a robe. “You my dear will be the perfect sub. You are smart, inquisitive, and becoming more and more in touch with your needs and desires.” Lara looked at me as she spoke. Mentally, you have made the switch to being a sub and don’t be surprised if it takes over more and more of your life and your desires.”

I followed Sydney’s instructions and my fiancé did not complain a bit.

The remainder of the week leading to New Year’s Eve was quiet. Given the office was closed, I had the chance to walk Charleston’s streets in search of after Christmas sales. I also had pool time everyday, which was a great way to spend the New Year. Mark was busy at the hospital, but was home for dinner the remainder of the week. He continually offered to take me out, but I insisted I make dinner as I loved to cook.

On Wednesday, I went over to his place while he was at work. Our plan was for me to spend Wed/Thurs night at his place. You could tell Mark was working long hours. His dry cleaning was piled up as was his laundry. I had two choices, ignore things, or help him out. I chose the later given I was off from work.

I bundled his dry cleaning and walked it down the street to the cleaners. While doing that, I had washable clothes separated and in the washer. I had already stripped the bed linen and put on fresh sheets. I would launder his towels later in the day. In my mind, I had an image of me greeting him in a latex maid’s outfit with a clean condo.

By 2pm, after checking his refrigerator and freezer, I was off to the store for a restocking of his groceries. I also stopped at the liquor store for his favorite scotch as I found an empty bottle. By the time 4pm hit, I was making dinner, replacing towels in the bathroom and finishing a general cleanup. I looked around and was proud of myself.

My phone rang. It was Kate.

“So what have you been up to today?” As she asked the question, I laughed and told her how I spent the day.

“Heather, that is too much. He needs to clean up after himself.” She then added, “I taught him better.”

“Kate, it was my choice, he did not ask me, besides it gave me something to do today.” I heard her interrupt me.

“But remember, you are not his maid,” Kate laughed a little. I had the latex maid outfit in my mind which would have shocked her.

“So, what’s for dinner tonight?” Kate asked.

“A winter salad, Chicken Coq Au Vin, and roasted fingerling potatoes.” I answered quickly.

“Wow, I am not sure he deserves you,” Kate said with humor in her voice. “The next time you are here we will have to cook some more in my kitchen.”

“I would love that, I really would,” I responded.

We then talked some more and hung up.

When Mark got home, dinner was almost done. He was surprised to say the least and very appreciative. “Holy crap, I come home to wonderful smells from the kitchen, a drink prepared, my laundry done, my condo cleaned, fresh linens and a beautiful fiancé, life is good.”

“I am not so sure about the beautiful fiancé part,” I countered. I did not have time to put myself together before you walked in. Sorry about that.”

He walked over and gave me a big kiss; one that deepened by the second.

I broke off the kiss. “Enough of that if you don’t want a burned dinner.” I walked to the kitchen and said, “your mom called me.” He followed me interested in what his mother wanted.

“Why don’t you go take a shower and by the time you are done, dinner will be ready.” I kissed him on the cheek.

“Well, if you are cooking dinner, I guess showering with me is out of the question.” Mark gave a theatrical disappointed look.

“I am sure you will manage without me and that will give me peace a quiet later when I shower or bathe. Now go.” I gave him a gentle push and sent him on his way.

Mark came back just as dinner was ready. “I could get accustomed to this,” he laughed.

“I am sure you could, but it is not often I have a week off.” I smiled at him as we sat across from each other at the table.

“Ok, it is your turn to shower and relax while I clear the dishes,” Mark whispered and got up.

“I am not going to argue,” I said over my shoulder as I headed off to the master bathroom.

I enjoyed a long, warm shower after a day of working on Mark’s place. After I dried off and fixed my hair, I slipped into a blue slip gown and pulling on a light robe, headed out to where Mark was enjoying a scotch. He had poured me a glass of wine and patting is lap, it was clear he wanted me sitting there. As I sat over his lap facing him, Mark pulled out my collar from a table and put it around my neck.

“The most important piece of jewelry that you own,” he whispered.

“I agree,” I said. And as he spoke, he raised my hips and opened his zipper freeing his penis which was now hard and swollen. Without another thought, I lowered my body and his penis disappeared under my gown. As it did, my pussy made contact and with a few quick movements, he was sliding into me. It felt so good and I heard my voice say, “fuck me Mark, please fuck me.”

I rarely used such graphic language, but I needed him and wanted Mark to know that I wanted him as much as he wanted me. When the tip of his penis touched my cervix, I squeezed him tightly. “I am yours,” I whispered. I rode his body as deep as I could. He held my hips the entire time while whispering in my ears how much he loved me. I knew he was ready as his breathing grew ragged and his trust quicker. He told me that he was going to cum and he did. I could feel his cock pulsing in my body as he filled me with his essence. I did not cum, but Mark was not done with me yet.

We moved to the bedroom after her got me a towel. I did not want to drip cum on the floor walking to the bedroom after I had just cleaned his place.

“We have clean sheets,” he announced. “Thanks to you.”

Mark looked at me and said, “I love the blue gown on you, but let’s take it off for now as I want access to my Pet’s beautiful and sexy body.” I slipped my gown over my head and lay back on the bed.

Mark opened a night table and pulled out restraints and cuffs.

“From now on, when you make the bed, remember it is not properly made until the bindings are attached back onto the four corners of the bed and one is placed at the center top of the bed.”

“Yes Master,” I said.

He added, “and moving forward, I want them on your bed at all times too.”

I smiled as I nodded and said “yes Sir.”

Mark then proceeded to place cuffs on my ankles and wrists all the while telling me how he appreciated what I had done to his condo today. Once the cuffs were in place, he took each arm and attached it to a side of the bed and then did the same with my ankles. I was naked and spread eagle and very aroused.

“And now for the blindfold,” Mark laughed and before I could say anything, my world went dark.

I heard Mark move around and assumed that he was now taking off his clothes. His fingers pulled on a nipple and I felt the cold of the tube press around it. Then the sound of the vacuum device filled the air as my nipple got sucked into the tube.

The sensation was electric. “I did not know you got your own device,” I said.

“Of course I did….anything for you.” As Mark spoke, he attached a tube to my other nipple and I knew what was coming next. When my clit was sucked into the tube, I moaned. I could not help myself.

“It seems you like the suction,” Mark said as he increased the degree of suction on the device. I could visualize in my mind what he was seeing, but being a doctor, he had probably seen almost everything.

His lips came down softly on mine and he began a deep and sensuous kiss. Mark’s tongue danced with mine and it was sheer bliss. I was helpless and his for whatever he desired.

“I am going to make my pet scream,” Mark whispered. I felt his weight shift and then an unfamiliar sharp pin prick move up the inside of my left thigh. It did not hurt, but it was different.

“That is a 5 headed pinwheel in case you are wondering. In medicine, it is used to check nerve sensations. In our play, it is used to create sensations…new sensations. Just think of how it will feel rolling over your pumped nipples or clit.” Mark paused adding, “for now, just get use to the sensation.”

He traced the device over the sensitive skin of my inner thigh and soon had me squirming. Then he stopped, or I thought he had. I felt weight shift again and then without warning, the pinwheel was rolling across the soles of my feet. I am not ticklish, but the sensation made me pull on the restraints and squeal.

“There is nothing wrong with your nerve endings,” Mark commented adding, “and from the look of your lubrication, it excited you.”

I could not deny how wet I was again.

Mark now turned the machine off, disconnected the tubes and then proceeded to play with my swollen clit and nipples. Within seconds, the pinwheel roller was running over my breasts causing a sharp intake of breath. When he moved it to my clit, I again squealed in pleasure and surprise. I could not stop my hips from thrusting back and forth. The more I moved, the more he kept the wheel on my nipples and clit. Movement seemed to encourage him.

Now, while one hand played with the wheel, Mark’s other hand moved to my clit.

“I love how the clit has swollen, especially the head,” Mark said. His fingers began teasing me circling the head over and over and over. There were moans in my ears and I realized they were mine.

Mark’s hands were everywhere and I lost track of everything but the sensations he created. I could feel my orgasm starting to build slowly like a small wave getting bigger as it approached the beach. There was nothing I could do to stop it, nor did I want too. Mark was skilled at what he was doing and he knew my body. He said that I would scream and I did….multiple times. When he finally lowered his body over mine and entered me, he took off the blindfold. I wanted to wrap my legs around him, but I could not. I was helpless and open, a vessel receiving anything he wanted to give me.

He made me orgasm multiple times before I felt his cock jerk deep inside me emptying his essence deep against my cervix. I loved him forwhat he did to me and how he made me feel.

By Friday, the focus was totally on Sydney’s Party. Our office was still closed and Mark had to go in and make rounds. While he was gone, I straightened up his place, got his tuxedo out of the closet and checked it, and found his tuxedo shirt which was hidden in the back of his closet. I still had no idea what Sydney had for me to wear, but I knew it would look great. I planned on being at her place a little early….around 430pm. I did not want to rush.

I got a text message from Mark at the hospital. It said, please get into only a robe. I want you to edge every hour until you leave for Sydney’s.” He added a emoji with smiling face and said, “I want you in a needy mood tonight as we ring in the New Year.”

Great, I thought.

On Thursday night, Mark edged me over and over but did not let me cum. He rarely did that, but when he did, it was effective. Right now, I was frustrated as I took off my clothes and slipped on a robe. I then reclined on his bed and started to touch. It took awhile, but I was able to reach the edge and keep myself there before backing down. I was not looking forward to this party preparation for the rest of the day.

I followed his instructions touching every hour. With each passing hour, it took less and less time to get to the edge and my frustration continued to build. I knew I was going to Sydney’s aroused and needy, which is exactly how my Master wanted me before the party.

I received a message from Sydney directing me to use the vacuum tubes before showering and coming to her place. I obeyed and by 4pm when I stepped into the shower, I needed to cum and cum hard. I avoided any stimulation of my clit or nipples while showering afraid that I might not be able to stop and inadvertently cum.

Finishing my shower, I dried my hair, slipped into jeans and a sweater and headed out to a Sydney’s home in the historic district.

Lara greeted me with a “Happy New Year’s Eve” and a cocktail. She ushered me into the now familiar changing room and said “get out of those clothes and into a robe.” She added, “they will do your hair and makeup first before you get into your dress, which by the way is beautiful and daring. It is just perfect for tonight’s party.”

“Before I leave you alone, you must bend over my dear,” Lara said. I did and felt her fingers probe my ass with cold lube. That feeling was replaced by pressure as a large plug slid into my body.

“Stand and spread your legs,” Lara commanded.

I did as she asked and felt her finger test my wetness before inserting the Lelo Beads while keeping the remote for herself.

“Now we can work on the rest of you.” Lara laughed.

Fifteen minutes later, with my drink still in my hand, I was through the doorway at the end of the hall where Sydney had her studio. Neither Lara or Sydney were there as they were busy getting ready and with last minute party arrangements. However, Sydney’s assistants knew exactly what they were to do.

With practiced skill honed over the years working with Sydney, each went about their assigned tasks. In quick order, my hair was styled, makeup applied and accessories selected. I was still in a robe as they worked their magic. When I was asked to disrobe and step into the dress selected by Sydney, I could feel all eyes on me.

The dress left little to the imagination and seemed perfect for New Year’s Eve. I knew Mark would be impressed. The dress was black with embedded crystal sequins. The back was draped low on the spine basically exposing my entire back with the material draped below the top of my buttocks. That look was daring. The front of the dress had a deep “V” plunging neckline that went below my waist. The material loosely draped my breasts. There was a high slit up the right side of the dress that would expose my leg and thigh as I walked or sat. One of the assistants said “be bold as you cannot wear lingerie with this dress or you will spoil the effect.”

I looked at myself in the mirror as perfume was applied to various places on my body. I looked hot. I felt hot. It was a new me staring back from the mirror. If I wasn’t already aroused when I arrived at Sydney’s, I would be now. However, given my edging and current dress, my arousal was almost off the charts.

One of Sydney’s assistants told me to stand still and a black crystal jewel was embedded and attached to my naval completing the look. A long black onyx and crystal necklace was put around my neck with the longer stands of beads falling between my breasts. There were three short strands that fit around my neck connected together with a gold o ring. I also had matching earrings put on by the assistants.

With a few last minute adjustments, I was pronounced “finished.” The photographer Sydney used appeared from nowhere and quickly took some pictures of me in the dress. I was then put in front of a mirror where I could look at myself. I was surprised at the transformation. The dress and look was sexy, bold and shall I say…daring. My only thought was “how will I sit down,” and “how will I even bend over?”

I walked down the hallway to where the party would be held. Sydney was there with Lara and both women looked stunning. As I approached, I felt their eyes on me and it was an arousing feeling. From their smiles, it was obvious that they liked what they saw.

“Mark will love this look,” Sydney said.

“If he doesn’t, I do and I will take the Pet home,” Lara said. We all laughed.

As Lara handed me a drink, I felt a soft throbbing between my legs. I looked at Sydney. She innocently said that she needed to check out the remote before Mark arrived. I nodded, but she did not turn the vibrations off.

“Consider it a warmup,” she whispered.

A few couples arrived before Mark made his entrance. He looked handsome in his tux and I swore my pussy spasmed lightly as I watched him approach.

Sydney must have noticed something as she leaned over and said softly, “you just got very wet didn’t you?”

“Yes Mistress, I did,” was my answer.

“The body never lies,” Sydney said as she sipped her drink.

Mark walked up and kissed me before stepping back and proclaiming, “absolutely stunning.”

“And wired too,” Sydney then handed Mark the remote adding, “I have warmed her up a little.”

Lara handed Mark a gold colored leash that she attached to the ring holding the short necklace strands together.

“All Pets should be kept on a leash on New Years Eve,” she laughed. I looked around and there were multiple women and a few men on similar leashes walking around the room.

Sydney asked me how I felt in the dress and I had a one words and set for her.

“Exposed,” I said.

“Does that excite you,” she asked with an inquisitive look on her face.

“Yes Mistress it does, very much so.” I was not lying. The exposure excited me and my look excited Mark.

“Kneel,” Sydney said.

I carefully knelt in the dress but found the slit up the leg made it easier than I initially thought.

“When we look down on you, we clearly see your breasts and your ass as the drapes are made to fall away from your body.” Sydney looked directly in my eyes as she told me this fact. She then called others over to talk, but the real reason was to view me. I realized I was on display.

As I knelt, the vibrations inside my vagina increased now that Mark had the controls. I looked up at him with pleading eyes wanting him to stop and was greeted with a smile and the vibration again increased. I resigned myself to my fate for the night and knelt there like a good girl trying to focus on anything but what was happening between my legs.

I looked around the room and saw a couple isolated in a back corner. The woman was the submissive and was on her knees with her back to me. The man faced me smiling and nodding a silent hello. As I watched, I realized the woman’s head was moving up and down. I wondered if she was discreetly performing oral sex on her Master. My question was answered when the expression on his face changed into one of pure bliss and his hands went to her head. It was clear he had just cum. He opened his eyes and smiled at me and said something. The woman kneeling in front of him turned and smiled at me with her lips still glistening from saliva and his cum.

I found myself completely aroused by the display in front of me.

As I knelt, I felt something on my bare spine. It took a second to realize it was a leather crop that was being moved up and down slowly…one vertebrae at a time, I almost shivered at the sensation. I looked up and saw Amy standing next to Sydney and holding the crop. As her eyes caught mine, she used the crop to strike my naked spine.

“Eyes down Pet. You will look at me when I tell you too. For now, I am looking at you.”

Amy struck me a second time.

“Maybe this Pet needs some chemical reinforcement. I have a few pills in my purse that will really make her really enjoy your party,” Amy said with an edge to her voice.

“You will do nothing of the sort to this one. She is hands off to you unless I, Lara or her Master are present. She is innocent in many ways and you will not spoil her in any way.” Sydney sounded upset.

“If you do,” she continued, “you will never be invited to my parties again.”

“Fine,” Amy said, “but this one has such a delicious tongue and lips and I’d teach her so much.”

Amy walked away and Sydney looked to me. “Never, ever accept a drink from that woman.”

“Yes Mistress,” I said.

Sydney looked to Lara and whispered, “remind me to strike her from any guest list.”

Lara nodded.

Mark gave me his hand and helped me to my feet. The draping of my dress fell away from my skin as I got up giving Mark and Sydney a show. “Beautiful body” is all Mark said. I felt a flood of warmth go through me at his words.

We spent the next hour or so mingling with the other guests. Every once and awhile, a couple would break away and head for a secluded corner for some intimate play. A few headed to the basement level for extended play, but Mark kept circulating the room with me. At one point, Mark whispered, “look behind you. Sydney and Lara are enjoying each other.”

I looked over my shoulder and what Mark said was true. Lara was on her knees between Sydney’s legs. The dress Sydney was wearing was slit in the front and Lara had it pulled open with her head buried between Sydney’s thighs. I caught Sydney’s eyes and she smiled at me as Lara continued to pleasure her. Every once and awhile, Sydney would shut her eyes and throw her head back clearly in excitement. Lara knew what she was doing and it was not long before it was clear that Sydney was going to orgasm and she did with a loud squeal heard by all in attendance. Heads turned and a few guests applauded. Neither Sydney nor Lara were embarrassed.

Lara walked over to me and taking my leash from Mark, pulled me close and kissed me hard on the lips. Her lips were still wet with Sydney’s juices and carried Sydney’s scent. The kiss was intoxicating and arousing. Lara broke the kiss and whispered something in Mark’s ear before walking away.

“What did she whisper,” I asked and Mark just smiled.

“It seems our hostess wants you later as does Lara. You are a popular woman tonight.” Mark laughed commenting “I seem to be dating the woman everyone wants.”

“Well, I want you,” I countered, “all others will have to wait.”

As a reward or punishment I guess, Mark turned up the vibrations between my legs and I jumped a little.

“If you are not careful, I will cum,” I managed to say to Mark in private. He answered, “more than once I hope.” It was clear the torment would continue for awhile.

It was slow torture. Mark stood next to me as we talked to others holding my leash knowing the vibrator was slowly doing its work on my body. There was no defense and each minute increased the erotic feelings. He whispered in my ears a couple of times “do not cum,” so I tried my best to distract myself.

I decided to go to the bar that was set up at the far end of the room. I asked Mark if he would like a scotch and he nodded and said “thanks.” He detached my leash and let me walk away. I placed our order and was about to pick up our drinks when Amy ambushed me.

“Well there you are alone and away from your keepers,” she laughed. “I do not know what you have been told, but I don’t bite.”

“I never said you did, but as you know, I follow the instructions of my Master.” I went to pick up my drinks, but she kept talking.

“Compliments on your dress. It is the best one here tonight and I know it is Sydney’s design. She told me she was dressing you and it fits beautifully. It also shows off your body to perfection. From what I see, you like being displayed and your a master likes displaying you.”

“Thank you for the compliment,” I managed to say before she started again.

“My guess is if I ran my hand between your thighs, I would find you extremely wet, wouldn’t I? I can already see how hard your nipples have remained tonight.” Amy looked around and saw Mark walking over.

“Hello Mark, I was just complimenting your fiancé on her dress.” Amy looked directly at me as she spoke.

“She does look great in it,” Mark commented looking somewhat annoyed at Amy.

“Oh, my guess is she is great not only in it , but out of it and anywhere in between,” Amy countered adding, I’d personally like to see her framed in a harness.

“Well that won’t happen tonight,” Mark said. He added “and please remember she belongs to me and is not available for your play.”

He then took my arm and walked me across the floor.

“That is the problem with the lifestyle,” I whispered, “you have to be polite to Doms and Dommes even if they don’t deserve it.”

Mark just laughed adding, “so true.”

We walked back to where Sydney and Lara stood. Lara took my leash from Mark and attached it telling Mark, “I’d like to borrow Heather for a few minutes and will bring her back to you soon.”

Mark nodded and said “have fun.”

“Oh we will,” Lara laughed, “we will.”

Lara pulled on the leash and simply said “follow me.” I did walking behind her as she led me out of the room and down the hall to a private area.

As we entered the room, Lara said kneel and pointed to a spot on the floor that was cushioned. I went to the spot and knelt. She walked over to a drawer and opened it. Pulling out a box, she walked back in front of me and opened it. Inside were three silver clamps adorned with the year 2022 hanging from them.

“These are for special guests and my dear you are very special.” With those words, Lara reached down and taking a clamp, pulled on my left nipple attaching the clamp. It bit sharply into my skin, but I knew better than to say anything.

“I love the way Sydney draped this dress so low and how it flows loosely over your breasts. It gives an admirer very easy access.” As Lara said this, she took my right breast and attached the clamp to my nipple. I could not help but moan lightly as she did this, but Lara said nothing.

Her next words were “stand.”

I did keeping eye contact with her throughout.

It was now Lara who knelt in front of me. I looked down as she pulled the front panel of my dress to the side exposing my vagina to her touch and sight.

“You are so wet,” she said. “I see Mark is teasing you again. This should help him in his quest to excite you.” Without saying a word, Lara clipped the last clamp to my clit hood causing me to jump and moan a little.

“Settle down Pet, you have 90 minutes til midnight and knowing your Master, I do not think you will get to cum before 2022 begins.” Lara then took her finger and running it through my wetness, she touched my now exposed clit softly, but deliberately watching me arch my back.

“Good Girl,” she said. She then took her finger and brought it to her nose making a big deal of inhaling my scent. “There is nothing so intoxicating as the scent of a new Pet.”

She then thrust her finger under my nose so that I could inhale my own scent. It was an erotic act that made me even wetter.

Picking up the leash, Lara led me back to the party where she returned me to Mark with the comment, “she is now ready for 2022 and I can attest to her wetness.” As she said these words, Mark looked at me and smiled as he increased the vibrations inside my body. I almost moaned standing there, but did not.

Mark walked me out on the balcony where we could overlook the harbor and the upcoming fireworks.

“Have you ever orgasmed to fireworks,” Mark asked.

“You know I haven’t,” I whispered.

“You might tonight, if you can last another 45 minutes.” Mark laughed. If you cum early, there will be punishment.” He added, “I hear you are now wearing some hidden jewelry?”

I nodded, “yes, it is something Lara put on me presumably from Sydney.”

“Let me see,” Mark said in a low voice.

“Right here, right now?” I looked over to him.

He nodded as he pulled the dress panel draping the side of my breast away revealing the swollen and clamped nipple with the 2022 dangling from it.”

“How appropriate,” Mark commented and asked “is your clit clamped too?”

“Yes Master, Lara clamped my hood.” I stood there hoping he would not check, but he did and as he did, Mark slipped a finger through my wetness. He brought it too his lips and licked it whispering “wonderful, we will have such fun at the start of 2022.”

I was now doing anything I could to distract from the sensations racing through my body. In small groups, others were coming out on the outdoor balcony and terrace to watch the fireworks.

Mark whispered, “10 more minutes.”

“Please just let me cum now,” I whispered in a begging tone.

He turned me to face him and whispered in my ear….”no, control yourself.”

“I have been,” I said “and it is too much.” I felt the initial build up of an orgasm and did what a I could to delay it. I put my mind elsewhere. Ignoring the throbbing in my vagina and in my nipples was near impossible. I could literally feel how wet I was at the moment.

“Five more minutes,” Mark whispered into my ear and he pressed his lips to mine starting a long and deep kiss. I wanted to press my body into his, but knew if I did, I would lose all control.

When he broke the kiss, he whispered “the last kiss of 2021.”

More people were now out on the balcony and terrace. Sydney announced “two minutes,” and champagne glasses were given to everyone.

Mark turned my body to face the harbor and said “one minute,” as he did, the vibration in my vagina increased and I could feel my orgasm building.

I never heard Sydney say Happy New Year as my orgasm washed over me as the fireworks exploded over the harbor. At some point, Mark took my champagne glass from my hand as he felt my body quiver. He held me close from behind as I recovered whispering “now that was a great way to start 2022.” He added, “your self control was excellent.”

He then turned me to him and kissed me deeply. As he did, his hands went to my breasts where he removed the clamps causing me to moan into his mouth. I felt his hand move down below my waist and knew what was coming. He pulled the clamp from my hood and the blood rushing back caused me to again moan into his mouth.

“Good Girl,” Mark said as he looked down at me.

I took my champagne glass and touched his as he picked it up, “Happy New Year.”

Sydney walked over and kissed Mark on the cheek. She turned to me and instead of kissing me on the cheek, she surprised me by kissing me directly on the lips and then using her tongue, she deepened the kiss. I let her pull me into her and accepted her kiss. “Happy New Year Pet,” she exclaimed. “2022 will be a great year for you as you have so much yet to learn and experience.”

Lara came over and gave me the same treatment much to Mark’s amusement. “They do like you,” he said.

We watched Amy walking around with her two pets on leashes. One was a well built younger man and the other was a young woman. Both were now out of their party clothes and into black latex. Clearly, Amy was enjoying the attention.

“She must be the center of attention,” Mark whispered into my ear. He added, “I have no doubt she has her pets drugged.”

Sydney walked over and told Mark, “I hope she enjoys herself as she will not be attending any of my parties in the future.” She added, “Mark if you and your fiancé would like to spend the night, I have a room ready for you.”

Mark shook his head and said, “I appreciate the offer, but we will be leaving soon and heading back to my place.” Sydney nodded remarking, “if only all of my guests had the manners and politeness that the two of you have all the time.”

Mark took my arm and said “are you ready to go?”

I nodded.

Lara told me that she would bring my clothes by tomorrow, so I walked out onto the street with Mark now realizing how exposed I was in the dress.

As we passed people, Mark whispered, “all eyes are on you.” His words thrilled me.

When Mark opened the door of his car, I sat down in the passenger seat and the front panel of my dress slid to the side exposing my inner thigh. I went to adjust it and heard Mark say “don’t.”

“We will pick up your car tomorrow,” he said as he got into the seat. He leaned over and again kissed me deeply and as he did, Mark took advantage of my exposed thigh and I felt his hand and fingers exploring my sex. He quickly found out how wet I was sitting there.

“I love finding you like this he said as he touched me.” Marks finger teased me as he spoke.

“And I love being like this for you,” I said. Then I added, “I have never said that to anyone nor responded like I do to you.”

Mark kissed me again and then drove to his place.

We walked in and it was just about 1AM. He poured a drink and offered me one, but I declined opting for a water. He went to the bedroom and changed into a robe and walking out encouraged me to do the same adding there is something on the bed for you.

“Oh by the way,” he added, “you can remove the toys.”

“Thank you,” I said and I meant it.

Walking into the bedroom, I saw a box that I opened. Inside was a black lace and leather teddy. I held it up and saw it was open gusset. Mark would have easy access to my vagina any time I wore it.

“That is not for tonight,” he said. “Tonight you come to bed just the way you are once the dress is off.”

“Then I will be naked,” I laughed.

“Exactly,” Mark chuckled, “that is how I want you.”

He walked over and helped me with the small side zipper that started below my waist and went down to my lower hip. I slid the dress off my shoulder and down over my hips to where I could step out of it. I walked over and draped it over a chair. Kicking off my heels, I turned and walked to the bathroom where I combed out my hair and brushed my teeth. Walking out totally naked, I joined Mark in bed.

His eyes were on me as I moved next to him.

“I want you,” he said.

“And I want you,” I added softly.

My hands reached out and found his penis that was already growing hard. I softly stroked and touched it just as he liked and marveled at how quickly it grew to full length and girth. I was going to kiss it, but Mark had other ideas as he began to kiss down my body.

His lips on my nipples sent electric shocks to my pussy. I could feel his tongue covering my nipples…first the right and then the left. He looked up and said softly, “one day these nipples will nurse our children..” I don’t know why, but that thought sent a thrill through me and I grew even wetter.

His lips moved down and were soon hovered directly over my sex. I felt Mark’s fingers open me and I knew my clit was exposed and swollen. When his lips made contact, I literally screamed and pressed my hips up off the bed. He did not break contact and soon had me squirming, thrusting into his lips and moaning incoherently.

“I am going to cum,” I told him, but he did not stop. He clearly wanted me to explode on his lips and I did. There was no way I could control myself. I was too close to the edge and the next swirl of his tongue sent me over the cliff. I screamed and thrust my hips as high as I could get them. I heard myself say. “OMG, OMG, OMG,” as I lost control.

To my surprise, Mark did not stop. His tongue continued its caress and I never fully recovered before I was climbing the orgasm mountain again. His lips moved up to mine and I felt his weight shift, his cock press close to my vagina, and then he slowly entered me. It was incredible. Our need for each other created the perfect moment. I whispered, “fuck me, please fuck me,” as his cock tapped my cervix. His movements were slow and deliberate insuring I felt every sensation.

Mark played my body like a maestro. He was in charge and he knew how to make me sing. I was lost in the sensations, the passion and the love. I don’t know how long he continued to thrust, but eventually, his movements became faster. I was so close to release that I had wrapped my legs around him. I wanted to cum with him and hoped he was close.

“I am going to cum,” I cried out and he answered “so am I.”

I felt his breath get ragged and his body spasm. The last thing I felt was his cock pulse and then I was lost in my own orgasm. The moment was perfect.

When Mark rolled off of me, I came back to my senses. His first words were, “incredible.”

“I agree totally,” is all I could answer and then added “it was perfect.”

We fell asleep and remained naked throughout the night. When I awoke on New Years Day, Mark was already up and had made coffee. I had pulled on a robe that I kept at his house which he immediately opened to caress my breasts. “There is no better way to start the New Year,” he laughed and added, “oh wait, I can think of a few.”

After breakfast, I headed to the shower, but before I could get there, Mark said “we need to play first.”

He cuffed my hands and ankles and led me to a door frame leading into his office. I had not noticed the two hooks in the upper frame before or they might have been new. It didn’t matter as he soon had my bound hands high in the air and attached to the hooks. Between my ankles, he put a spreader bathroom and attached the cuffs. Then he opened it to the point where it was almost uncomfortable. My world went dark as he put a blindfold over my eyes. My last image was Mark, who was now naked, walking behind me. I felt him close and felt his hard cock brush against my buttocks. I moved a bit and quickly felt the sting on some device. I knew it was not a crop.

“Yes, I see you are trying to figure out what you were hit with. It isn’t the crop, it is the flogger and is very useful for punishment.” To emphasize his point, Mark struck me across the breasts. I yelped as it stung. The yelp earned me another strike and this one made contact with my nipples. I again moved and yelped and earned two more hits: one across my thigh and one hard one across my back.

“Why am I being punished,” I asked.

Immediately, my back was struck again, this time low near my buttocks.

“You are not being punished,” Mark said. “Your body betrays you. I can see how wet you are and grow wetter by the minute. You love this don’t you?” There was silence as I did not immediately answer Mark’s question. The flogger hit my left ass cheek hard and then came back and hit the right making it sting.

“Answer me,” Mark said. “Admit it.”

“Yes I like it,” I said. “It turns me on.”

Mark chuckled, “anyone looking at your body can see that dear.” He added a question, “what do you want?”

“I want to cum. Make me cum.” I decided there would be no hesitation in my voice.

I sensed Mark now in front of me and was right as the flogger hit my right breast and then my left. My nipples were totally hard and throbbing. His next stroke was across my stomach. I tried to pull back from what was coming, but could not and the next stroke hit my pussy. Some of the strands landed on my clit causing an explosion of sensations and I yelped not so much in pain or pleasure, but in surprise.

“You like that don’t you?” Mark struck me again and said “ your skin is turning a nice pink color.”

“Yes, I love it.” I didn’t know what else to say.

Mark walked away and then I heard him approach again. I heard the hum of the hitachi and before I could say anything, he pressed it to my pussy. It was on high and I almost exploded on the spot. “Mark,” I yelled, but he did not stop. The sensations tore through me. My body pulled on the restraints in an attempt to escape the vibrations, but to no avail. The head of the device rested against my opening and clit. I lost control, I screamed and I came….hard.

“Good Girl,” Mark said as he released me and let me fall into the bed to recover.

“This will be a fun 2022,” he finally whispered “and it is off to a great start.”