The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unsolicited Part 16

Heather receives an unsolicited email from a fan of her writing. He is a Master and what transpires is fact not fiction. Will Heather continue this budding relationship in an attempt to make her writing even better.

MD, MA, BD, MF, FF

Thankfully, the week prior to the party in Beaufort, I got to work from my home office. With Christmas a little over a week away, things were slowing down. I did not have to go in and explain or announce my engagement to anyone. Mark had call at night, so I got to see very little of him during the week, but he had Fri-Sun off, so it was a good trade. Mark made the decision that I would not edge this week. It would be a normal week for both of us with any D/s play taking a clear backseat.

I had a dress from Sydney’s collection for the upcoming party. It was dark blue with sequins and a sheer bateau neckline. It would work perfectly with the low heels I was planning to wear. I thought there might be some pictures involved, so it would go with anything Mark wore.

I put some thought into how to surprise Kate with our announcement. I settled on the following: a small box that would hold a card inside a card. The outside card would be a personalized Christmas Card. Inside the card would be another envelope holding an engraved wedding invitation with Mark’s name and mine with a date TBD in the Fall of 2022. I also had a small gift for Kate that I would give to her when I had some private time with her.

I told Mark of the plan and he agreed. I had one of my best friends who was an event planner and I called her for a coffee meeting downtown. After swearing Ashley to secrecy, I showed her what I wanted and asked if she knew anyone who could do just one and I promised to give them my invitation business. She said, “not to worry…done” adding “and I am your wedding planner.” I laughed and said, “can you be a wedding planner and be in the wedding at the same time?”

I got a big smile and a nod. I reminded Ashley that we were at step one in planning and we were just trying to inform his parents.

She got the invitation to me on Wednesday and it looked perfect. I put it inside the card and into a small box and then did some serious wrapping, bows and all. I packed for the three days and stayed busy with work basically wrapping things up for the holidays. Wednesday late afternoon Lara called and asked me out for a drink. I agreed to meet her at 6pm.

When I walked into the lounge, Lara was there and to my surprise, Sydney joined us. There were three martinis already on the table. Sydney rose, hugged me and whispered congratulations. We sat down and Sydney toasted Mark and myself. Lara had a stunned look and was immediately sworn to secrecy.

“So how are you going to tell Kate?” Sydney was curious how she would take the news.

I told her my idea which she loved. She then asked pointedly, “I want to design your wedding dress if that is ok. It will be my gift to you.” She then added, “I am going to design the wedding trousseau for you too.”

I nodded my head and told her that I would love her to do the dress, but I would pay. I did not want her to take on that expense.

“Nonsense, I will not hear of it,” Sydney said as Lara laughed saying, “well that settles that.” We ended up eating a light dinner and enjoyed ourselves before heading home. As we left, Sydney joked “I wonder if I can incorporate latex into the design.” She then added “just kidding but maybe in some other designs.”

In the shower that night, the events of the day and week flooded over me. I was engaged. Although I knew one day it would happen and deep down I knew Mark was “the one,” he surprised me with his proposal. Without thinking, I began touching my body as I washed and thought of Mark and the week. I was surprised at how aroused I became so quickly and when I realized that if I did not stop, I would cum, I kept touching. I was under no restriction this week and as I stroked my clit, an orgasm rolled through me. It was quick; it was sharp; it was needed.

Later, I slipped into a pair of Cozy Earth PJs that were my favorite go to wear when alone. With a glass of wine, I climbed into bed with some briefs to read. By 10pm, I put the briefs aside and went to sleep.

Friday came quickly and before I knew it, we were in Mark’s car headed for Beaufort. The party was tomorrow night, but this evening, his sisters arrived as did his Uncle’s family from Savannah. “Your swim pupil will be there looking for guidance,”he said. I laughed saying, “she does not need any help right now.”

“You know my mom will start probing for details,” Mark said.

“Of which we have none except a timeframe, a planner and a dress designer.” I laughed, “but that is probably not bad for a week.”

“She will be interested in location and size of wedding party….things like that,” he told me.

“Well, the location can be in Charleston or Beaufort, I really have little family to speak of, so it makes no difference. As for size wedding party, I have three good friends who I will ask and then there are your sisters.” I looked over at Mark as he nodded.

“What about Laura,” he said. “She would be thrilled if you asked her.”

“That would be ok with me, but let’s keep the number manageable.” Mark nodded and agreed. “That’s six counting your Maid of Honor. That seems manageable.” He then laughed, “who said wedding planning is hard.”

We stopped for lunch and pulled up at Mark’s parents by mid-afternoon. Kate was immediately out of the house greeting us and our bags were taken to our usual room. “I cannot get accustomed to a house staff,” I kidded Kate. “They really do love working for you.”

“Happy holidays,” Mark’s dad said as we reached the porch. He had made a holiday punch heavy on the bourbon which we sipped….I sipped slowly as we went over recent events. Mark decided we would break the news to his parents before everyone else arrived. I was holding a small bag with the box for Kate. He nodded to me and I looked to his mom.

“Kate, I got you a small pre-Christmas gift that I want you to see before everyone else arrives.” I handed Kate the bag as I spoke.

“Oh you shouldn’t have,” Kate said as she took the bag and pulled out the box.

I watched as she opened the box commenting on how it was wrapped. She then took the card from the box and read it smiling at the verse. She then opened the white envelope containing the announcement.

Her face look surprised for a moment and then the biggest smile broke out. She started crying and reached out towards me. “Now I am going to cry,” I said. Kate stood up, hugged Mark, hugged me and looked to Mark’s dad handing him the envelope and card. He walked over and hugged me and told Mark, “I am glad you didn’t blow it.” Everyone laughed.

“OMG, this is fantastic. What a holiday this will be. Your sisters will be ecstatic.” Kate’s mind was working at a mile a minute and Mark finally said, “mom, slow down and enjoy the moment.”

“Ok, the cats out of the bag, let me see the ring,” Kate said. I got the box out of my purse and put it on and it was immediately admired by Kate. “Mark, you did fantastic,” Kate laughed. She then took my arm and said, “let’s take a walk on the grounds.”

I looked to Mark and said “bye” as I headed down the path towards the water with Kate.

About half way to the water, there were benches and we sat down. Kate took my hands and still tearing said, “you don’t know how happy you have made me.” All I could say was “Mark has made me very happy and you all have been so welcoming.”

I then reached into my purse and pulled out a small box that was wrapped and handed it to Kate. “I really do have a pre Christmas gift for you that I want you to have.” Kate opened the box and then the small jewelry case inside. She looked surprised at the diamond and blue sapphire brooch staring back at her.

“Oh Heather, it is lovely, but I cannot take something like this from you.” Kate said adding, “it must have cost a fortune.”

“I really don’t know,” I answered. “It was my mother’s given to her by my dad for being a great mom. I could not think of anyone else right now I would want to have it.”

Now tears were flowing on both sides. I felt happy and vulnerable at the same time. “I know my mom is happy right now.”

“I am sure she is,” Kate smiled and hugged me tightly. I relaxed into her crying as she said, “I am here for you now.”

We finished our walk when we composed ourself. Luckily I had my purse as my makeup needed some touch ups. “I was not planning on crying,” I laughed and looking at Kate, I added, “you started it.”

I then said, “we will let you all decide how you tell others. Our announcement is done.” Kate looked at me and smiled. “I will handle it.”

That evening prior to dinner, Kate had everyone on the porch to include Mark’s sisters, uncle and aunt and his cousin Laura. Kate made sure everyone had a drink and even had Laura served one with apologies to her brother in law.

In typical Kate fashion, she welcomed everyone and said it was the annual holiday party tomorrow night for family and friends but this year was a special celebration. She looked our way and said softly, “today we found out that Mark and Heather are now engaged to be married, so we have a family wedding to plan and we could not be happier.”

Mark’s sisters literally screamed and ran to hug their brother. I was their second target.

When we finally got back to our room, we were both happy the announcement worked out and that Kate was happy. Mark asked me what the “walk” was all about and I looked at him and said, “somethings are just between your mom and me and it was all good.”

“I never saw her cry like that before,” he said. “I guess you bring it out in her.”

At bedtime, Mark produced a blindfold from somewhere in his suitcase and soon had me naked on the bed. He bound my wrists together and tied them to the headboard and bound my legs spread apart. “Now that I have your attention,” he whispered, “let’s see how long I can edge you.”

As I have said before, as a doctor and incredible lover, Mark knew my body and its responses. He also knew my mental state and played to my physical and emotional side. I could not see, but felt every touch. I could feel my nipples harden, my clit throb and my breath become ragged. My hips started rocking and I thrust my pelvis up toward his tormenting hands.

“I see someone is excited to be laying here tonight,” he whispered and continued until I was begging with a “please.” I followed up with “Mark, I need to cum.” I did. I felt a deep need to cum tonight and I wanted Mark to cum with me.

Mark moved between my legs and continued to tease me. I felt the head of his cock near my entrance and pressed my pelvis up.

“My good girl wants my cock doesn’t she.” Mark teased me.

“Yes Master, I want your cock. I want to cum.”

The tease went on for minutes until he finally entered me….slowly, very slowly. He was deliberately taking his time as my body opened for him. I felt every movement and it drove me wild. I loved the feeling. I was no longer the cool, professional lawyer. I was his lover. I never believed in lust, but I experienced it with Mark. I wanted him.

We made love. It was slow, deep and deliberate. He made me feel everything and I came and came hard. He then waited for a few seconds and started again not letting my body recover fully. I came again and as I did, so did he, filling my body with his cum. I savored the sensation as I savored him.

The next morning, I was up early and wrapped in a robe had coffee on the porch with Kate. It was cool, but outside heaters kept the porch comfortable. Kate looked at me differently, or so I thought. I asked her about the look and she just said, “I knew you were the one, I just knew it.”

I told her Sydney was going to design the dress and my maid of honor was an event planner. She mentioned a budget for the wedding which seemed high and I stopped her. “Kate, the wedding cost is borne mostly by the bride’s family. I intend to fully pay for expenses traditionally associated with the bride.”

“You will do no such thing,” Kate said.

“We can talk about it Kate, today is not the time to discuss finances. However, as Mark will find out, I have a very nice trust fund courtesy of my parents and brother.”

“That trust fund should be for my grandchildren,” Kate grinned adding, “you are right, today is not the day to talk money”

She then said, “ok, a Fall wedding. Have you thought about where?”

“Kate, we discussed it quickly and I told Mark, that it was your family’s call. I have very little family and none close, so it is mainly just friends. I would be happy with either Charleston or Beaufort and I mean that.” I looked to Kate and saw understanding in her face.

“How about wedding party size?” Kate was going down the checklist.

“We discussed,” I said. “We decided on six total. I will have my best friend as a maid of honor, two other friends as bridesmaids and then I would like Mark’s sisters and his cousin Laura.”

“They will be honored, especially Laura,” Kate replied just as Laura came out on the porch wrapped in a robe for a swim.

“I hope the pool is heated,” I laughed knowing it was.

Laura sat down next to her grandmother and sipped some tea. We discussed her swimming and her times which kept going down.

“Would you like to race a little later,” Laura asked.

“Now is that a good idea,” I replied. “Besides, I have not raced in years.”

“I need some competition,” she said. “I really do.”

“How about a definite maybe,” I said.

Laura laughed and was about to walk away when I said, “not so fast, I need to ask you a question.”

Laura sat back down.

“Laura, I would like for you to be a bridesmaid in the wedding party next Fall. There are a lot of details to work out, but we really would like you in the wedding.”

She literally beamed with happiness and said “yes.”

“Don’t you want to ask your mom,” I said.

“No way,” she quickly replied, “this is my call.”

She got up, walked over and hugged me and said “thank you, this means a lot to me.” She then headed to the pool.

Kate watched her walk away and said “thank you” adding “you have a wonderful way with her.”

As we got ready for the party that evening, Mark got to see Sydney’s dress for the first time. “Wow, that fits you perfectly,” he said. “If you look like that all night, I might be incredibly turned on.”

“Anything for my Master,” I laughed. I put on a pair of diamond earrings and a diamond tennis bracelet Mark had never seen before. “From my mother’s collection,” I said. “I think she would approve of me wearing them tonight.”

I had asked Mark’s sisters about the wedding party earlier in the afternoon and both quickly agreed and seemed genuinely excited by the invitation. When we walked down the stairs, we saw them with their dates and both immediately came over to make introductions. Kate’s influence on her children was hard to miss.

Kate walked over and the first thing I noticed was she had the brooch pinned to her dress. It went perfectly and drew Mark’s attention. “It was a gift from Heather and had belonged to her mother,” Kate said while giving me a hug.

Mark walked me off to the side commenting, “you are full of surprises aren’t you. Now I know why she had been crying.”

I just nodded. “I want her to have it.”

Tonight, Mark’s dad made the announcement to the larger gathering. I was congratulated by people I did not know, but luckily, I had mastered the fine art of making conversation. At one point, Kate wandered up and asked if I was doing ok.

I nodded yes and said, “no problems at all.”

Mark was swarmed by family friends all evening. Even I could not rescue him. At one point, we met near the improvised bar and he whispered in my ear, “welcome to the family craziness and by the way, we need some serious playtime when we get back.”

I grinned and whispered into his ear, “yes Master, my body is all yours.”

“Yes it is,” Mark said in a louder voice. “Yes it is.”

We went upstairs after the last guests left. As we undressed, Mark said, “Mom would like us to consider having the wedding here.”

I looked over, “here as in Beaufort, or here as in the property.”

“Here as in the property,” Mark added, “I think she has always dreamed of that one day.”

“Well, she has two daughters and do we really want to add that burden on her?” I looked over.

“Consider it, we could pull it off.” Mark jumped into bed and I followed him. We were both naked and he was hard. I slipped between his legs and soon had him between my lips.

When he said ‘good girl,’ I took him into my throat drooling all over his cock as I did. I did not let him go. He was moaning and his moans fueled my own excitement. I reached between my legs and started fingering myself. I was so wet. Mark had his head back, eyes closed and was moaning. I felt like his ‘good girl,’ pleasuring him gave me incredible pleasure. My clit was swollen. As I sucked, I throbbed. I was going to cum and when he erupted, so did I.

I collapsed on top of him exhausted. I got up, cleaned off my makeup, brushed my teeth and slipped on my gown. Mark was almost asleep when I got back into bed. As I did the other night, I got to just look at him. I never loved anyone so much in my life.

Sunday dawned early and I got out of bed and slipped on a swimsuit. Wrapped in a robe and sandals, I went to the porch. Kate was already there,

“That was a wonderful party last night, thank you.” I picked up my coffee and sipped as I talked to Mark’s mom.

“Your announcement made it even better. By the way, was it your idea to get an announcement printed for the gift?”

I nodded, “I was trying to be creative.”

“It worked,” Kate said. “Well done.”

Laura soon joined us and headed for the pool. “I will join you soon,” I promised her.

Soon others gathered for breakfast including Mark. I passed on food. “I have a date with the pool.” I walked down and was soon doing laps to warm up my body.

“So, will we race?” Lara asked.

“I need to get my stroke count down for this pool, so give me a few minutes.” I then went back to warming up.

Mark and his family wandered down to the pool and I saw them when I stopped. His dad said, “you have a great stroke.” I just laughed, “for my age you mean.”

Laura looked at me and asked if I was ready. I nodded and asked what we were doing and she said 200IM.

“Just perfect,” I groaned. I hated that race.

Her dad acted as official and timer and I was soon grinding through an IM with a HS student much younger and pretty fast as I saw in her practices. I hated the backstroke and we were close to one another finishing the first 50 meters. The breast stroke was much easier as I could see her. The fly and the freestyle were also easy as muscle memory kicked in as did competitive juices. In the end, it was not really that close although she swam a very nice time.

“Wow, you just killed me,” Laura said clearly disappointed.

“It is not about what I did, it is about your times and that was a great time. Now let me show you what I saw.”

I then spent about 15 min in the water with her going over her race and where she could cut time. “Have you ever used a resistance parachute in the pool.” She nodded no, but knew what they were. “I will send you one, start using it. You need to work on pace so your intervals are about the same.”

“The other thing you are doing is looking around too much. Just worry about your time and stroke count, the rest works itself out.” I climbed out of the pool into the cool air and grabbed a towel and my robe.

“Thank you,” her mom said. “Any time,” I told her adding, “she is getting really good.”

“We are heading home this morning, so I need to shower and change.” I spoke to everyone as I walked to the house.

In the shower, I just let the warm spray cascade down my body. I heard a noise and turned seeing Mark come into the bathroom. He was naked and he was hard. He stepped into the shower and wrapped his arms around me immediately playing with my nipples. “Nice race,” he whispered, “do you want a reward?”

I nodded while smiling.

“Put your hands up high against the shower wall,” he whispered into my ear as he lightly bit it. I did as he asked.

“Spread your legs,” his voice sounded needy. I immediately spread my legs apart and felt my body open for him.

Mark’s hands touched my pussy from behind. His fingers spread me open. I was wet. I felt his fingers glide over and through me. Mark pulled me close and bent me forward ever so slightly. He entered me with one quick stroke and then moved back and forth slowly until his hips hit the back of my thighs.

“You feel so tight, so wet, so warm,” Mark’s words echoed in my mind and reflected exactly how I felt as I gripped him with my body.

“I want you pet. I want you so much,” he said over and over as he moved back and forth inside me. I could feel his need. His fingers gripped my hips as his thrusts increased. Then, he told me that he was going to cum and he did. I knew he was flowing into me, mixing with me, making me his again.

We stayed still for a moment in the spray and then he pulled away. As he did, I knelt and took my Master’s cock between my lips licking it clean. It was not because he asked me too, but because I wanted too.

“Good Girl,” he whispered.

Packed, we went downstairs to see Mark’s parents. Kate gave me a long hug and whispered, “this will be a great Christmas thanks to the two of you.” I nodded and said, “we will see you in a few days.” As we left, Kate mentioned, “you two need a formal engagement picture. If you don’t mind, we will use the photographer we have for the formal family picture and we can shoot it on Christmas Eve.”

I looked to Mark and let him handle this one. “Fine mom. We can kill two birds with one stone.”

Kate added, “and Heather, you are in the family picture this year given you are Mark’s fiancé.

“Yes Ma’am,” I laughed.

Back in Charleston, I went to Mark’s for the evening and night. He had shift at 7am on Monday and would drop me off at my place when he went into the hospital. When we got into his place, he looked at me with a grin.

“Your Master wants to play some.” He walked over to me and then walked me to his closet where he pulled out a white Oxford shirt. “Please wear this and a white thong. Leave it unbuttoned.

I nodded adding “yes Master.” This was a first. I had never worn a piece of his clothing before and immediately found it sexy. I checked myself in the mirror and combed my hair into a ponytail. He could clearly see my breasts from the side and my nipples were as firm as pebbles. I walked out to see him relaxing with a scotch.

“You look wonderful and we have some alone time,” Mark said. He patted the seat next to him on the sofa, but I decided to kneel at his feet.

“Even better,” he said. I slipped off his shoes and socks and began to slowly massage Mark’s feet.

“I will be back in a minute,” I said and got up and opened my overnight bag. I had a body stone from Kate McLeod that I thought would be wonderful on his feet. I went back, knelt and began massaging his feet with the stone. As his body temperature warmed the stone, a soothing cream was released that my hands worked into his feet.

“God, that feels good,” he commented as he sipped his drink. I was in no rush and actually enjoyed relaxing him. When I finished, I suggested he get into a robe and I would continue my massage.

“My Pet has some real skills,” he laughed as he got up. He came back just dressed in a robe and my massage worked up his calf’s to his thighs. I could almost feel Mark physically relax as I stroked body. I stayed kneeling between his legs and was soon brushing against his cock with my strokes. I watched as he slowly got hard and the harder he got, the more I teased until he was absolutely rigid. Then, I wrapped my hands around his shaft and began stroking. His little moans of “such a good girl,” turned me on as I touched him.

I loved watching how his cock throbbed in my hands. I saw a drop of pre-cum form on the tip and I bent forward to lick it off letting it sit on the tip of my tongue as I savored the salty taste as Mark watched. “Now that is sexy,”he moaned.

I kept stroking Mark as his breathing grew more ragged. It was clear from the flush on his skin, that he was going to cum soon. I decided to keep kneeling and finish what I started. I did not have long to wait. Mark’s eyes grew wide as my fingers stroked and he cried out, “I am going to cum.”

I leaned my upper body closer and watched as strands of cum flew in spurts from the head of his cock. Mark’s cum landed on my upper chest, between my breasts and on his Oxford shirt. I continued to stroke him until he was finished. He opened his eyes and saw the mess he had made and I grinned, “it looks like you have some laundry to do.”

“That was incredible,” he said. “Why don’t you clean up and grab another shirt from my closet.

Later that night, we talked about the wedding we needed to plan and discussed location. Mark was all for his parents’ home in Beaufort and I had no objection, but wanted to check with Ashley to get her opinion as the planner.

To Be Continued