The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unsolicited Part 14

Heather receives an unsolicited email from a fan of her writing. He is a Master and what transpires is fact not fiction. Will Heather continue this budding relationship in an attempt to make her writing even better.

MD, MA, BD, MF, FF

The week after Thanksgiving was forgetful. As predicted, my monthly cycle started and I had to deal with it. Mark, being a doctor and having dated me for months, was accustomed to my response and at times “bitchiness or mood swings.” D/s went on hold for about 4 days. Of course this was the week Sydney wanted pictures.

I explained the situation to Sydney and said that I might be good by Friday night if she wanted to try then. Sydney agreed and then added, “of course we can finish next week as a lead up to my party if you don’t feel up to it.

I had Mark over for dinner on Tuesday and we kissed and softly touched, but did not push it any farther. It was a good week to catch up on things and do some online shopping for the holidays, although outside of Mark and a few relatives, I had few to buy for this year. I also told him that I would be in a photo shoot with Sydney on Friday evening and the weekend.

“I may call her and ask if I can watch,” he said. I told him that attendance was between himself and Sydney.

Wednesday, I received a call from an unknown number in Chatham County, GA. I picked it up.

“Hello,” I said.

“Heather, I just had to call you and got your number from Grandmom, this is Laura.”

“Hi, Laura, how can I help you.” I asked

“My coach watched my turns and gave me permission to use them in the next meet. I just had to let you know.” She sounded excited.

“Great,” I said. “I knew you had it down.” I added, “good luck and let me know how you do.”

“I will,” she said, “and again thanks,”

After work on Thursday, I did some boutique shopping for Kate for Christmas. I had an idea of what she wore in clothing and her size, so I went looking for just the right pieces. His father was a scotch drinker and I talked to a partner at work and told him what I was looking to do and he said to let him handle finding the right bottle. That was music to my ears. I also talked to Sydney and we would be shooting Friday night and Saturday.

“You can just stay here. There is no need to go home.” Then Sydney added, “Mark will be arriving at some point.” She then told me that she would have someone stop by to pick up the outfits on Friday morning, if I was working from home. I was planning on working from home, so we picked a time. Mark had call at t he hospital on Thursday, so I did not get to see him.

I knew when I woke up on Friday that I was just about over my ‘monthly friend.’ I felt a twinge of arousal and sexuality that had been missing the last few days. Like clockwork, my libido returned each and would grow over the next 7-10 days.

I arrived at Sydney’s a little early and was taken down to the room where I stayed before and was told to strip, put on a robe and come to the studio. I had been through the routine previously and was soon standing outside the studio dressed only in a short robe. Knocking on the door, I was let in and quickly greeted Sydney and her team.

“Be a good girl and follow instructions this evening,” Sydney said handing me a glass of wine.

I was led to a side room where a hair stylist and makeup artist prepared me for the shoot to Sydney’s specifications. As I watched, my face was transformed into something dramatic. When they had finished their magic, I was put in another room where I was dressed in outfit number one: my Thanksgiving Dinner Dress.

I moved to a photo set where I really did feel like a mannequin. Luckily, I was tired from working and it was easy to follow instructions: smile, lift your head, lower your eyes, put your left leg on the bench etc. I responded with a smile to each of the photographer’s commands. Joan, the photographer, was encouraging and I reminded her that I had never done this before. When she said, “show me some attitude,” I broke down laughing having no idea what she wanted. Then she explained and we reshot the pictures.

Sydney simply said, “next outfit” as I was led away to makeup and the process started all over again.

The makeup for the second outfit was even more dramatic with dark plum colors on my lips. My hair was styled for a more formal look and even had a diamond pin in it for flair. When I went to wardrobe, I saw the dress for Sydney’s party being prepared. When I was dressed, I was surprised at the transformation. I looked hot. The back plunged just to the top of my buttocks while the neckline plunged to my navel. It was floor length and black with a side slit up one leg. I wore black thigh hi nylons as a garter was impossible given the back cut of the dress. When I stood in the four inch heels, the look was complete except for jewelry. Sydney selected two strands of pearls: one fell deep into my cleavage while the other fell down along my naked spine.

“Wow,” Sydney said as I walked out and Joan simply said, “I can work with this look.” We were taking photos about 5 min when the photographer said something to Sydney that I could not hear. Sydney turned to Lara and said, “please get her nipples hard, we want their outline under the fabric.”

Lara walked up to me whispering “enjoy” as her fingers reached under the neckline and touched my nipples quickly making them pebble hard. Small jolts of erotic energy shot into my body.

“Much better,” Joan said and started giving commands and taking pictures. When she had me lean forward, she yelled “dress tape,” as the drape of the dress did little to cover my breasts. Sydney overrode her call….”shoot her as she is and then shoot some with tape.”

There was a third outfit change before Sydney stopped for the evening. I was talking to Joan when Sydney walked up and complimented my performance. “No one would guess you have not done this before.” Joan kept her equipment at Sydney’s given she would return in the morning.

Sydney looked at me and said “go with Lara and then join me for drinks.”

I felt Lara touch my arm and then I walked with her back to my room where she helped me by getting the current outfit off. She handed me my robe to put on, but before she did, Lara said “kneel and bend over in the humble position.” I immediately knew this was not going to be an ordinary night.

I did as she asked knowing I was either going to be punished or humiliated in some way, maybe both. I was exposed, naked and on the floor. I felt cold lube around my ass and the Lara pressed a plug into my ass. She pressed very slowly and the plug seemed large, very large.

“The mistress will like that you have taken this plug without a fuss,” Lara said. “Now get up, put on your robe and heels and let us go to Mistress.”

I slipped on the robe and my heels and walked down the hall trailing Lara into the now familiar room where Sydney was sitting with a drink. Immediately, both Lara and I were served.

“Any issues,” Sydney asked.

“None Mistress,” Lara said. “Her ass took the plug quickly.”

Sydney looked up at me, “feeling quite full are we?”

“Yes Mistress,” I answered. She nodded and I was allowed to sit down with my drink.

“The dress we photographed tonight will be worn by you at my holiday party. You will see the proofs for approval, but I intend to have it displayed prominently at the party.” Sydney looked to me adding “per our agreement of course.”

As I finished my drink, a second arrived. When I had finished it, Sydney looked over to where Lara was sitting saying in a quiet tone, “Lara has her instructions for you this evening my Pet, please show her the same courtesy that you show me.”

I nodded and stood as Sydney left the room. Lara walked over and said “kneel.”

I did as she asked.

Laura produced a collar and snapped it in place around my neck and attaching a small chained leash, she whispered “come with me.” I stood and she led me back to my room saying nothing along the way.

Once in the room, Lara had me stand as she opened my robe and removed it. “You will not need this until morning.

“Now sit at the vanity,” she said.

I walked over to the chair and sat down seeing my reflection in the lighted mirror.

“Do not move, just watch,” Sydney’s assistant said.

As I did, I heard her getting items from a closet off to my left side.

“Eyes straight ahead,” Lara said. “Remember, if you get punished, I get punished.”

I looked straight into the mirror and watched as she got a black cuff out and attached it to my left wrist. The cuff was secured to the chair arm by a black rope. She then did the same to my right wrist. As I watched, she attacked a cuff to my left and right ankle and then spreading my legs moved my feet to the outside and behind the front chair legs. Lara then attached a chain between the two cuffs. I could not move my legs or feet and I was totally exposed.

Lara got the vacuum machine from the closet and put it in front of me. I had no doubt about what was coming. Her next move surprised me. I was blindfolded; I could no longer track her movements.

I heard and then felt a suction tube being pressed to my right nipple. When the machine went on, not only did I receive an intense jolt of pleasure, but I had the mental image of my nipple being pulled and expanding in the tube. She then did the same to my left nipple and finally my clit. I could not move, but I could moan and I did. The suction was relentless and arousing. I could picture in my mind what was happening to my body.

“Quiet girl, or I will gag you.” I did not need to be told twice.

Minutes passed. At what I presumed to be the 10 minute mark, the cylinders were removed and blood rushed back into my now very sensitive regions. “Beautiful and such a nice size, Mistress will love them.” Lara pinched my left nipple causing me to jump against the restraints holding me to the chair.

“Sydney picked out some beautiful nipple clamps for you, it is too bad that you cannot see them, but you will get to feel them.” Immediately, my left nipple felt like it was on fire as the clamp compressed the sensitive skin. I was about to say something, but thought better if it. Then fire enveloped my right nipple. I moaned and immediately received a stinging blow to my breasts.

“Quiet,” Lara said.

I knew that she was going to clamp my clit and braced myself for it, but nothing happened. I relaxed and then I head the distinctive sound of a hitachi vibrator. The sound was followed by a light brush against my clit.

I jumped.

“You like that, don’t you?”

It was Sydney’s voice.

“Yes Mistress,” I answered knowing to deny the pleasure would be fruitless.

The burning in my nipples had now turned into an erotic pulsing. The vibrator was kept right in front of my clit and whoever had it, be it Lara, Sydney, or someone else was skilled at teasing. Any movement in my body caused contact with the head of the device. Any contact caused a shot of pleasure. I literally had to freeze in place.

“It is delicious torture isn’t it,” Sydney said.

“Yes Mistress,” I answered and even my speaking caused a brief contact and shot of pleasure. When I moaned lightly, Sydney whispered in my ear, “your body will betray you and you will cum and then you will be punished.”

Pain shot through my nipples as someone literally pulled the clamps off of my body. I screamed lightly and jumped. My jump caused the vibrator to make contact with my clit causing me to jump even more. I could not tell if the person pulling the clamps off was in front of or behind me, but it didn’t matter.

“She is a loud one isn’t she,” Sydney said and a voice I did not recognize said, “yes Mistress, but we will teach her to control herself and her emotions over time.”

“Let me tend to your nipples,” Lara’s voice whispered in my ear and I felt her arms wrap around me and her hands massage some slick lotion or oil into my breasts and nipples. It was initially soothing, but soon turned erotic.

“This one has very sensitive nipples,” Sydney said. “I love them that way.”

Lara’s fingers circled my nipples over and over sending sparks of pure sexual energy into my pussy. I tried to move my nipples away from her fingers, but the chair prohibited it.

“Nipple play with one so sensitive is so enjoyable isn’t it Lara?” It was Sydney talking.

“Maybe Lara will have her own pets one day,” the strange voice said. I still did not know who it was in the room.

“This pet belongs to another, but her Master allows me to help with her training.” Sydney’s voice was clear and there was no doubt it was her speaking.

I felt a hand run across my abdomen. The strange voice said, “she has very soft, warm and sensitive skin.”

All the while, I was trying to keep my body from the head of the vibrator, which was becoming increasingly more difficult as the assault on my nipples continued.

Suddenly, my head was pulled back and soft lips literally crushed into mine. A tongue forced its way into my mouth. This caused my body to arch back thrusting my pelvis forward directly on the head of the hitachi. I literally cried out into the unknown mouth.

The hitachi did not get tired at all. The more my clit made contact, the more I wanted. My body felt aroused, tension built and I knew an orgasm was close.

“I am going to cum,” I literally screamed.

As I did, all sensations stopped. Even the hitachi was turned off.

“Not yet,” Lara whispered, “not yet, but soon.”

This cycle repeated itself four times until I was just quivering in the chair. I needed to cum. There is no other way to describe what I felt. I had the overwhelming need for an orgasm.

Someone turned the hitachi on again at a higher speed. Lara whispered in my ear, “you may cum, but we will not give you your orgasm, you must do that yourself.”

I let the words sink it. Lara continued, “such a beautiful, professional woman, educated, strong, confident reduced to a quivering pet so quickly.”

“She will learn self control over time,” Sydney said.

“She is just a beautiful slut right now, full of lust and need. I will bet she would almost do anything to cum right now, isn’t that right dear?” I knew the comments from the stranger were directed towards me.

“Please make me cum,” I was ashamed that I was begging, but I wanted to cum so badly.

“I will not make you cum,” Lara said, “but press forward just a bit and make yourself cum as we watch.”

I did as she asked. My hips started rocking back and forth into the head of the vibrator and my breathing became ragged. I knew I was losing control.

“Look, she is going to cum.” It was Sydney.

I did. I came hard. I exploded in front of those in the room. I thrashed about in the chair unable to move as wave after wave of pleasure rocked my body and then it was over. I literally slumped forward.

“Good Girl,”. Sydney whispered in my ear. There is so much yet to learn.

“Free her from the chair,” Sydney directed and I felt the cuffs being freed from the chair, but not removed from my wrists or ankles.

I was told to stand and then kneel. I had to be helped as I was blindfolded. “Spread your legs,” Lara said.

I did. I was kneeling, naked, cuffed, collared, plugged and totally exposed. I could literally feel eyes on me.

I heard movement and whispers and then I could sense someone was close. Hands were on my head and my head was pressed forward into someone’s thigh.

“Kiss,” Lara said.

I bent forward a little and kissed bare skin on a thigh and then stopped. As I did, a crop came down on my upper buttocks. “Did anyone tell you to stop?” It was Sydney’s voice.

I pressed my lips back to bare skin and softly kissed moving them around in hopes of avoiding another lash. As I kissed, I heard the hitachi again. Someone placed it between my thighs from behind as I was kissing. The crop again hit my buttocks causing me to jump.

“I asked you a question,” Sydney said.

“No Mistress, no one told me to stop.”

I was kissing bare skin at the same time the hitachi pressed into my pussy. I again jumped and moaned. Someone’s hands grabbed my head and moved it to the left. They pressed it forward and my lips touched course hair. I could literally smell arousal and knew where my face was and what was expected.

“Lick,” Sydney said.

I obeyed as the hitachi’s speed increased.

“Faster,” Sydney said and the crop again fell on my buttocks. I pressed my face closer and licked tasting someone’s excitement. I did not think it was Sydney as she spoke often. Was it Lara? Was it the third woman in the room? Had others entered unknown to me? I focused on my tongue and where it was licking. Luckily, I found the clit and soon had it sucked between my lips. I heard a muffled moan.

As I did, I heard myself moan and my moan was followed by the hitachi moving back and forth on my own pussy. My hips started rocking even though I was trying to stay still.

“Don’t you cum,” Sydney warned. I knew punishment awaited, but I was losing the fight with my body I had no intention of playing like this tonight, but at the moment, all my body wanted to do was rock back and forth on the vibrating head.

I continued to suck and tongue whoever was in front of me. I had no choice as hands held my head in place. I heard a muffled scream and then felt a flow of juices across my lips. I lapped them afraid of what would happen if I did not. Whoever was there walked away. As they did, the hitachi was pulled from between my legs.

I wanted to scream “nooo,” but did not. My hips must have kept rocking trying to find the vibrator as the third woman said, “look, the Pet is really aroused.”

There was then quiet. I could hear someone move around and my blindfold was removed. Lara was standing there.

“May I ask a question,” I asked.

Lara nodded her head.

“Why, why did that happen?” I was here for a fashion shoot.

“You we’re here because Mistress wanted you here. You are being trained at all times. Your job is to learn and please your Master…nothing more, nothing less.”

She then asked, “do you understand.”

I nodded.

As I knelt, she went to a box and pulled out a dildo. she held it up in front of my face and said “suck.” When I hesitated, she said “this is your Master’s cock, now suck.”

I took the dildo in my hands, and opening my lips, began to suck on it. I was humiliated at the moment. I was broken from my stupor by a crop smacking my ass again. “This is for hesitation,” Lara said. “Now put the dildo base on the floor and lean forward sucking it. As you do, get your ass into the air as an offering.”

I did as she asked, licking and sucking the head of the cock. Another blow struck my fully exposed ass. “You must try harder, take your Master’s cock.”

I slid the cock deeper into my mouth bobbing up and down on it as the crop kept hitting my ass. I was drooling heavily and at some point, the dildo slipped into my throat much to Lara’s surprise. She stopped cropping me.

“Ahh, your Master will love that,” she said. Lara then added, “and the Pet’s pussy is so wet.” With that she ran the leather crop between my legs over and over teasing me a while massaging my sex. I was aching as she cropped me one more time. “You will be in the right mood for tomorrow’s shoot.”

I was then left alone and told to shower and sleep in the nude. Lara looked back as she left and said “there is an alarm set for every two hours. You will stay in bed, edge under the covers and then go back to sleep. When the alarm goes off, you will repeat the process. While here, every time you hear an alarm, you will edge.” She then asked, “do you understand.”

“Yes, Lara, I understand.”

I removed the cuffs from my ankles and wrists and quickly got into the shower. I did not know if I should scream in frustration or from the realization that this may be more than I can handle. I did not come to Sydney’s tonight for D/s play, or pet play, but she quickly moved it that way after the shoot. Besides that, others, and I have no idea who or how many, observed my display and punishment. Top it off with the fact that I was forced to sexually satisfy another woman who remained anonymous and it was not a great ending to the day.

My ass was sore. I had no idea how many times the crop had struck me, but I was determined to avoid Lara’s strikes tomorrow. I wondered if she was now suffering the same fate under Sydney’s hand as when I get punished, so does she. My mental conflict was with my body. I was still turned on and the play excited me still, I could almost feel the crop as it ran through my pussy. I could feel the humming of the vibrator on my skin and the electrical energy it created in my body. I could not deny the excitement, dare I say the lust, I felt and now the frustration about being denied an orgasm. Sydney knew what she was doing.

I managed to fall asleep, but I tossed and turned. I was shaken from sleep by the beeping of an alarm. I managed to say “alarm off” and opened my eyes. It took a moment to focus, but when I did, I immediately knew where I was and what I was supposed to do. I started to touch and was soon massaging both my nipples and my pussy. I spread my legs and opened my body for my fingers. It did not take long for me to get to the edge. I wanted to cum, but also wanted to follow what Lara said. I stopped and tried to go back to sleep, it was hard, but I finally drifted off.

The alarm went off again and the cycle repeated itself and again and again. By morning, I was not only tired but totally frustrated and on edge. I could not eat breakfast and just drank coffee. When Lara came to get me, she had me stay in a robe and led me down the hall to the work area and studio where I met Sydney.

“It does not look like you got much sleep,” Sydney smiled adding, “I wonder why?” She then laughed almost as a tease.

“Lara, get her into hair and makeup, puff her nipples and then outfit number five please,” Sydney looked at her staff, “let’s get her ready, Joan will be here soon.”

Within the hour, I was standing in front of Joan, taking direction and acting as a human mannequin. Sydney observed and seemed genuinely pleased with the results. The outfit I was wearing had a sheer blouse and I had on a lace bra under it. My nipples were barely visible through the layers of material, but they were hard and throbbing. The mere fact that someone could see them, turned me on immensely.

I was dressed in two more outfits, before the morning’s work was done and we took a break. Sydney asked me to join her and Lara for lunch and we moved to another room where sandwiches and drinks were served.

Once we were alone, Sydney looked at me and said, “remove your robe for lunch.”

I stood up and removed the robe feeling Sydney’s eyes on me the entire time. As I was about to sit, an alarm from a side table went off and Lara looked to me. I was surprised, but knew what I was supposed to do, instead of sitting at the table, I knelt on the floor next to Sydney and started touching myself moving from my nipples to my pussy and back again. Within minutes, I was rocking my hips. When I let out a soft moan, I was close to orgasm and managed to stop.

“Good Girl,” Sydney said. “You are a fast learner.”

“Whenever you hear an alarm, no matter where you are in the house, you will edge,”. Lara said.

I was not told to get up, which surprised me. Instead, I continued to kneel and Lara got behind me. I felt the blindfold go over my head before my world went dark. I was thinking “not again” when something was pressed to my lips.

“Eat,” Sydney said. I opened my mouth and part of my sandwich was put on my tongue. I was being fed. Being hungry, I ate.

“Good girl,” Sydney said again as I ate a second piece of sandwich.

“Raise your buttocks off of your legs for a moment,” Lara said as I ate. I immediately complied.

I felt pressure on my pussy.

“Now back down,” Lara said.

I lowered my weight and felt something enter my pussy filling me. My guess was it was a dildo. I was kneeling, naked, with a dildo in me being hand fed. My mind was reeling and I was about to say something when a glass was pressed to my lips.

It took a drink. Thank god it was a cocktail. As I sipped, the dildo started to vibrate. As it did, I got a second drink followed by a piece of sandwich.

“You learn quickly, Pet. It will not be long before you are fully trained.” Sydney then added, “now rock back and forth on your dildo.”

I immediately complied being rewarded by another piece of sandwich and a sip of the cocktail. As I rocked, the dildo pressed deeper into my body. In my mind, I felt myself being fucked as I was being fed. I had been edged so much, it did not take long for my body to react which was noticed by Sydney and Lara.

“She will be ready for her Master this evening,” Sydney said as my rocking became faster.

My breathing became somewhat ragged and fast. I could feel a warm flush cover my body and I knew I was close to orgasm. I stopped. I stayed still afraid any movement would push me over the edge.

“Good girl, you are beginning to know your limits.” It was Lara speaking to me.

“Take her back to the studio and get her into the next portfolio quickly. I want her prepared for her Master as soon as possible.”

“Yes Mistress,” Lara said as she pulled me from the floor and led me away in the darkness of the blindfold.

In my room, my blindfold was removed as my hair and makeup were redone. Sydney’s assistants under Lara’s direction now fitted me in the harness that she either designed or selected for me. My breasts were framed by the leather straps as was my pussy and clit. “Any movement,” Lara said “will cause the straps to apply pressure to both sides of your clit stimulating you body towards an eventual orgasm.” She added, “remember, if you cum without permission, you will be punished.” She then said bend over.

I did and I felt Lara apply lubricant to my ass. I knew what was coming.

She slipped a large anal plug into my body and attached it somehow to the harness. “Now, when you walk, the plug will move some too.”

“Sit,” Lara said and as I did, she quickly brought out the vacuum tube and machine and soon had my nipples and clit being sucked deeply causing them to lengthen and expand. “The perfect look for your Master,” she added.

When she was finished, I looked in the mirror and could not believe how I looked. I was erotic…..not only erotic, but sensual and sexy and that is how I felt. My hair and makeup were done to perfection, my body was encased with a black leather harness that held a plug in my ass and rubbed the sides of my clit with any movement.

Lara handed me.a pair of black leather boots that fit perfectly. They had four inch heels and came almost halfway over my thigh. She then had me put on long soft leather gloves that covered my lower and upper arms. Finally, she had me put on a black perfectly sheer top keeping it unbuttoned that added a sense of mystery to my look. I was made to put perfume on and then declared ready for Sydney’s viewing.

When Sydney saw me, she was happy. “Fabulous she said and had Joan pose me for some pictures. “Do not worry, these will go nowhere,” Sydney said. I immediately felt displayed and could feel my nipples and pussy begin to pulse with excitement.

“She is very sexual,” Joan commented.

“Yes she is,” Sydney agreed. “Now capture her sexuality with your lens.

I was posed and photographed over the next hour. Sydney encouraged me saying “it is like meditation, just let your mind go blank and respond to the commands.” She added, “you are so sexual right now, let your sexuality come through.”

After a few more pictures, Sydney stopped and got the nipple and clit clamps I moaned lightly as they were slowly attached. “Now, forget you are a lawyer. When you are here, you are a good girl.” She seemed to relish in being slow and deliberate as she clamped my body.

“You ache now, don’t you?” She asked.

“Yes Mistress, I do,” and I did ache.

Joan commented, “her arousal is really coming through.”

“Can you have copies printed before her Master arrives later this afternoon,” Sydney asked out loud.

Joan nodded, that should not be a problem.

“Kneel,” Sydney commanded and I did. She added, “stay still and do not get up or I will be forced to bind you to a wall.” She then walked Joan out of the room and turned off the light. Everything was plunged into darkness. I was left alone with my thoughts. My nipples ached. My clit ached. Every time I shifted my weight, I was stimulated and the plug in my ass went deeper. Sydney was right, here I was no longer the professional lawyer. Here I was merely a submissive, a good girl.

I tried to put myself elsewhere in my mind. Each ache was amplified. Each movement which caused stimulation was amplified. My nipples and clit throbbed with each pulse of blood. I tried to take my mind off of the sensation by clenching and releasing my anal muscles around the plug, but found out that did not help at all. In fact, it caused more stimulation. Was this a Sydney test? How long was I going to be kept here like this?

I played games in my mind. I pictured Betsy kneeling and bound like I was, but I was tormenting and teasing her under Sydney’s direction. The longer I knelt, the more graphic the images became. The clamps on my nipples were on her’s and I tightened them until she moaned. If I could not cum, Betsy was not going to cum and my torment became her torment.

The room was flooded with light as Sydney walked back in and had me stand.

“Return to your room where you will have your makeup refreshed and your outfit checked one more time before being led back here awaiting your Master’s arrival.” Sydney added, “you will greet him properly, serve him properly and see to his needs while he is here. I will be watching. Any error will be punished.”

In my room, Lara was waiting. She directed my last minute prep and then warned me not to get her punished. My clamps were removed, which was extremely painful as blood rushed back into my sensitive areas. The plug in my ass remained. Lara took the vacuum tubes and again sucked my nipples and clit into the cylinders. I moaned in discomfort, but it made no difference to Lara. Ten minutes later, I was staring at my image. My nipples and clit were protruding from my body like never before.

“Kneel,” Lara said and I knelt.

She snapped another collar around my neck and this one had three thin chains and clamps attached to a ring in the center of the collar. Slowly, Lara took each chain and attached it to each nipple and then my clit. I ached and it was a dull throbbing ache. I was then led back to the room where a Sydney had been sitting, put in a kneeling position and waited for Mark to arrive.

I heard the door open and looked up carefully. It was Mark. My eyes focused on his as he walked closer.

I could see him staring at me. I was in the harness, clamped, collared and wearing a sheer blouse unbuttoned. He could clearly see my hardened nipples through the material.

“You look beautiful my Pet. I hear you have done well this weekend.” Mark looked down at me.

“Yes Master and thank you for the compliment. May I get you a drink?”

“Yes you may,” Mark said and then walked over to a winged chair.

I got up knowing his eyes were on me and walked to a side table where I got a glass and poured my master a scotch. I walked over, stood in front of him and let his eyes roam before handing him his drink. He took a sip and said “kneel.”

I knelt at his feet between his legs.

“May I comfort you Master,” I asked.

When he nodded, I moved closer to the chair and reaching up, undid his belt and lowered the zipper on his pants. I could feel how hard Mark was as my hands touched his groin. Freeing his cock, I looked at it and then slowly began stroking it lightly to get it to full length.

“Good Girl,” he said.

I let my head lean forward and slowly put him into my mouth. I then began to suck him taking him deeper with each bob of my head. I wanted him. All of the edging, all of the waiting had made me ready for this moment. My lips engulfed the head of his cock, my tongue swirled around him. When he moaned, I opened my mouth and took him deeply. I did not gag, I drooled, and he entered the top of my throat. I was proud. I had a thought that here I was, a professional lawyer, kneeling and proud that I could take Mark’s cock into my throat.

He did not last long. Mark grunted, moaned and released his warm cum into the back of my mouth and throat. I took it all. I wanted it all and when he finished, I wanted more. I felt sexual. I felt aroused. I felt need. I felt good. I felt like his good girl as he sat there with a satisfied smile on his face.

“You are amazing,” he finally said. “You really have embraced this side of yourself.”

“Yes Master, I have for you.” I looked up at him and smiled.

There was a knock on the door and Mark zippered himself before saying “come in.”

It was Lara and Sydney. “I take it you can see improvement in your Pet’s behavior and demeanor,” Sydney said while looking at me.

“No doubt, she is finding her submissive side,” Mark answered while looking down at me.

“Will you be staying for dinner, or do you wish to take Heather home now?” Sydney waited for an answer from my Master.

“We will be going to my home,” Mark said. That was the first indication that we were leaving.

Lara spoke up. “Heather has been practicing pleasuring both male and female anatomies and has proven an adept at her task as you can attest from her performance with you this afternoon.”

Mark nodded, but said nothing.

“She still needs to master putting her mind in another place to get past the pain or any discomfort caused in training or corrections.” Lara looked to Mark and said, “I will continue to help her with that task.”

“Come here dear,” Sydney said.

I walked to wear she stood.

“Please give your master this folder, it contains some of your best work this weekend.” Sydney then handed me a folder, which I did not open. Instead, I handed it to Mark. He opened it and I saw copies of some of the pictures taken to include some of me wearing a harness. Mark was smiling, looked up and said, “these are lovely.”

Sydney then had a light and fashionable coat brought to me. “Wear this over your harness and no one will notice at all.” I put on the coat keenly aware of what little I had on under it. My nipples and clit were still clamped.

Mark stood, said his goodbyes and walked out. Lara handed me my purse and mentioned getting my clothes delivered to me in the morning.

When we got outside, he looked at me smiling and said ,”it looks like you had a very productive weekend.” He continued, let’s get a drink and something light to eat on the way home.

“Mark, I can not go out dressed like this,” I protested.

“Oh but you can, you will just keep your coat on.” He grinned, “time for you to be a little daring.”

And I was daring that evening sitting in a light coat wearing only a harness that no one could see. I was nervous. I was scared, but I was also incredibly turned on.

When Mark added, “I hear you are being trained to respond to alarms,” I blushed. He added, “that training does not stop when you leave Sydney’s, please remember that fact.”

I nodded and said, “yes Master.”

When drinks arrived, Mark continued his teasing. “Right now, I know you are wet and I would normally have you go remove your panty for me as you have done in the past, but I know you are just wearing a harness under that coat, so why don’t you go and touch a moment for me getting your fingers nice and wet.”

I knew better than to question anything and got up and made my way to the ladies lounge. I was soon standing in a stall removing my coat, and sliding my fingers through my wetness, and I was so wet. I touched the tip of my clit still clamped and suppressed a moan. I heard someone else walk in and was quiet as first one finger, than a second and finally a third were coated with my juices.

I returned to the table after putting my coat back on. I could feel the wetness between my legs, the plug in my ass and the material of my coat caressing my clamped nipples. As I sat back down, I held out my hand to Mark who took it, balled it into a fist and lightly kissed it all the while inhaling.

“Your scent is wonderful,” Mark whispered. “I love you this way.”

After dinner, we returned to his place where he immediately removed my coat leaving me in my harness. “What a sight”, he whispered and quickly had me in his bedroom on my hands and knees. Still in my harness Mark pulled the clamps from my body making me moan in discomfort as blood flowed back. Mark the had me drop my shoulders to the bed while he stripped. I knew what was coming and was so ready for it. I felt the head of his cock near my pussy and pressed back on him.

“Someone is needy,” he whispered as he reached around and played with my sore nipples.

I jumped backwards as he pressed forward and his cock slid into me. With a few more thrusts, he was deep into my body and the two of us became one. I felt him grab my hips and my body grasped his hardness. I just let myself go and enjoyed how he took me, and he did take me. I heard moans come from my mouth, filthy words from my mouth and I begged like I had never begged before.

I came once and then he had me come again and later a third time. He could have used my body all night. I wanted him. I wanted him happy. I wanted him satisfied. When he finally finished, I slipped between his legs and lovingly took his cock into my mouth and cleaned it. The mixture of my juices and his cum was intoxicating.

I slept naked by his side that night and did not wake until I felt him get out of bed in the morning.

Over breakfast, Mark gave me instructions for the week.

“This week, when you work from home, you will only wear a light robe. You anal plug will be in and you will set your Alexa alarm for every two hours while awake. When the alarm goes off, you will edge. You will also edge when you wake up, when you go to bed, and when you shower. There will be no orgasm before Sydney’s party.”

He continued, “when I come over, I will edge you, but you must let me know when you will cum, so I can stop. Orgasm will be treated with harsh punishment.” “Additionally,”Mark said, “you will use suction on your nipples and clit three times a day. By Saturday, I want them enlarged and hard for the party.” He finally said, “and no communicating with others outside of work for the week. You are to concentrate on your body, your feelings and your emotions this week. The only exception to that is Sydney and Lara.”

He looked at me, “do you understand?”

I nodded my head yes. It was going to be a long week.

He then showed me Sydney’s portfolio of pictures she took of me. I almost did not recognize myself. When I got to the ones of me in the harness, I was stunned with how beautiful they were and also how clearly you could see my body. The pictures were very sexual in nature.

Mark picked up one and smiling said, “this one gets framed and put on my bedside.”

“By the way,” we will have our picture taken at Sydney’s party. I saw the picture of you in the dress and it is quite stunning. I will be in a tuxedo, so it will be a nice holiday shot.

To Be Continued