The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unsolicited Part 13

Heather receives an unsolicited email from a fan of her writing. He is a Master and what transpires is fact not fiction. Will Heather continue this budding relationship in an attempt to make her writing even better.

MD, MA, BD, MF, FF

It was Thanksgiving Week and to say things slowed down at work would be an understatement. I did not know anyone working more than two days during the week including me. In fact, I only went into the office for a few hours on Monday working the remaining hours from home.

When I got home on Monday, the doorman had multiple packages and hanging clothes bags for me. “I see you have done some shopping,” he said. I just smiled as he said he would bring them up to my place in a minute, which he did.

I checked the clothing bags and there were outfits for the entire weekend. Sydney had outdone herself. I still was not sure about how much Mark was behind all of this or if Sydney was really doing it on her own. I was too polite to ask the question. The boxes contained shoes, boots, some sweaters for the outfits and even some colorful scarfs. Of course, there was lingerie given I was visiting the parents. If it was worn would be up to Mark. I had never been dressed by anyone except recently and it was still not something I was accustomed too. Sydney sent sketches of each outfit, so I knew what she saw being worn with each. I had to laugh and whispered “idiot proof.”

There was no arousal on Monday night. Mark and I talked on the phone, but we decided to reduce D/s this week for the most part as we were going to be around family from Wednesday til Sunday. I was pleasantly surprised by his decision and it reinforced that D/s was not key to our relationship. When we finished talking, Mark said “notice that I said minimize, not eliminate, so we may still play a little.” He added make sure to bring your remote vibe and plugs. In fact, you should wear the anal plug as I want it part of you.”

“Ahh, keeping your options open” I laughed. “Goodnight Mark,” I whispered hanging up the phone.

I read and then reread some emails that I received from Betsy and Master Alan. I answered them both. Betsy was commenting on Part 11 of the story and continued to caution me about Sydney, while Master Alan was full of questions about what I was wearing and admitted to getting aroused by some of my descriptions in the story. He does have fetishes. I told Betsy that I often think of her when fantasizing, which is a lot lately. She is a perfect Pet and submissive and even when I am in a submissive situation and restrained, I often think of her next to me, hearing her moans, and watching her get aroused as the same happens to me.

Tomorrow was going to be a light day and I hoped to be packed before Mark arrived from the hospital. I knew he was taking his suitcase with him when he went to work. I decided to keep the clothes sent over in the bags and to hang them in the car instead of my normal cramming them into a suitcase and trying to get wrinkles out at the other end.

I then looked at the picture of Mark and I taken at the wedding. We did look like a couple, and if we were a couple then, we were even more of one now. He could not quite complete my sentences, but he was getting good at it. As I was laying on the sofa, I got an IM from Mark. “My dad said to bring your swimsuit, he turned on the heater for the pool for your workouts.”

“Tell him thanks, and now I will have to workout.” I had to smile.

Tuesday was a combination of work and packing. Mark interrupted a few times with IMs. Clearly, he thought today was going to be the last totally “free” day for any play throughout the upcoming trip. Given the volume of notes, he decided to make the best of it. We were going to dinner this evening at Tempest, one of the newer restaurants in the city and one that I had never been to before. It was in the historic district, so not too far from the condo. Mark asked that I wear a short black dress I had worn with him on a date before, but I reminded him of the cold front that came through the city last night. The temperatures tonight were to drop to 32 degrees, which for a Charleston native was well below freezing. I promised I would wear something appropriate that he would like.

“Ok, I surrender to the cold,” Mark sent via IM, “but wear your plug and vibe.”

I went about packing and finishing up some last minute files for work. Only then did I pour a wine and look for something to wear. I decided on a deep blue, full sleeved, front zippered sweater dress that fit me perfectly. After the discussion Sydney and I had about men and zippers, this one jumped out at me.

I slipped out of my clothes and put on a robe prior to heading to the shower. As I did, my phone rang. The caller ID said ‘Kate.’ It was Mark’s mother.

“Hi Kate,” I answered cheerfully.

“Heather, the flower arrangement is absolutely gorgeous and must have cost you a fortune. They fit beautifully at the center of the table. However, I told you that you didn’t need to bring anything.”

“Well, I am glad you liked them. I thought they might work. Also Kate, I stayed within your guidance. You specifically said, “don’t bring anything.” I sent something, so technically, I am good.” I could hear Kate laughing.

“I must have forgot you are a lawyer. Next time, I will be more specific. Speaking of next time, you will be here for Christmas Eve and Christmas this year. Mark will discuss it with you and I will not take no for an answer.” Kate waited for an answer.

“I guess, yes Kate, is the only acceptable answer right?” I asked

“You are a very smart woman and fast learner,” Kate laughed. “I will see you tomorrow.”

I hung up remembering the one thing I did not pack…..an apron. I intended to help with dinner vs. play the guest.

After showering, I spent time getting dressed and ready for Mark, it would be our last ‘private night’ for awhile and I had no idea what he might want to do. The dress fit perfectly and I for the first time in awhile when going out with him, I wore a bra. In fact, I got to wear a bra, panty and garter set I had purchased earlier but had never worn yet.

Mark arrived, suitcase in hand before 6pm. I had a scotch ready for him. I had made an ice ball to cool it and he was impressed. “I can do a few things right,” I laughed.

“I like the outfit, zippers are my favorite.” Mark said the words and then reached out and pulled the zipper slowly down until he saw my bra start to show. “Perfect,” he said.

He sipped his drink as we talked about our days. I told him that Kate called, which he already knew.

“She loved the flowers,” he added.

“Well, I have you for 5 days,” Mark said raising his glass. “Here is to a great 5 days together.” We toasted and then headed out to dinner.

The restaurant was crowded when we arrived, but our table was waiting. Sitting down, Mark ordered our cocktails, or his scotch and my cocktail. I let him. When it came time to order dinner, he ordered for me. I don’t know why, but just that little act excited me. It was clear to me that he was in charge.

When the appetizers came, Mark ordered us a second drink and then looked at me and softly said, “I think it is time for you to go to the ladies lounge and remove your panty.” He smiled adding, “unless of course you want to do it here at the table.”

I got up and left the table in search of the ladies lounge. Successful in my search, I removed my panty, checked my makeup and headed back to the table. Having some fun with Mark, I kept the garment balled up in my hand and as I got to the table, I handed it to him and he immediately balled it into his fist.

I sipped my drink looking at him with a smile. “Cute,” he said “and a little daring.” He then took his fist and held it under his nose inhaling deeply. I was surprised, but not shocked. “Your scent betrays your arousal,” Mark said. He leaned across the table and whispered, “are you wet?”

I sipped my drink trying not to blush, nodded my head and said ,”yes I am.”

Dinner was one tease after another. At one point, Mark had me lower the zipper on my dress even more so that when I bent forward, he would see deep cleavage.

“You are such a visual creature,” I laughed.

“Of course I am when I get to look at you.” He always seemed to have a retort ready to go to anything I said.

It was almost 9pm when we got back to the condo. Mark had another scotch, but I passed on anything. I went to the bedroom and changed into a robe and then took of my makeup getting ready for bed. Mark locked up and came up behind me in the bedroom. I saw his reflection behind me in the mirror and saw and felt his arms wrap around me as I stood. His hands opened the sash of my robe and one immediately slipped between my thighs.

I felt one of Mark’s fingers penetrate my body slipping into my wetness without any words being spoken. When he did this, he was hungry: hungry for me. He broke contact and turned me into his body and his finger immediately penetrated me again. He pressed upward with his finger getting me to go on my tip toes.

Now he kissed me, a deep, long, sensual kiss. His tongue penetrated my lips and met mine. My body was impaled by his finger and tongue. I knew my juices were coating his finger as I could feel my wetness grow. At that moment, Mark decided to curl his finger massaging and putting pressure on the front roof of my vagina. I was not prepared for that movement of his finger and literally moaned loudly into his mouth.

He read my reaction and started moving his finger back and forth while lifting me up with firm pressure. My entire body quivered in his arms as he did this and I whispered. “Mark, if you don’t stop, I will cum.”

He did not stop. In fact, his answer was slipping in a second finger. Both curled in me and I lost it. I felt the orgasm build and did nothing to stop or try and control it. I exploded. I screamed into his mouth as we deeply kissed. I soaked his fingers with my juices. He was the conductor and my body was the instrument playing to his baton.

“Good girl,” he said. Then, he moved me to the bed and undressed me fully removing the robe. Turning my body, Mark got me on my knees with my shoulders pressed down on the mattress. I felt him grip my thighs with his hands and then his cock was in me. I was exposed, open, wet and wanting. It felt so good. I heard myself say “fuck me,” and then. “Fuck me Mark.” I rarely used such language but tonight I wanted him; I really wanted him.

Mark did fuck me and hard. His cock hit my cervix again and again. His hand wrapped around my thighs and finding my clit, played with it until I was ready to cum. I was lost in the sensations when I felt him quiver and explode. I felt his warmth flood into me and I came at that moment. I drew him into me. I drew his seed into me. At that moment I wanted to be connected to him more than anyone at anytime in my life.

“God, that was good and you were good,” were the first words out of his mouth followed by a “we needed that.”

I did not disagree.

As I got up to put on my pajamas, Mark pulled me back into bed. “You don’t need those tonight.”

We woke early. No alarm was needed. In fact, Mark got up without waking me and had coffee on before my eyes opened. Pulling on a robe, I was handed a coffee, a toasted bagel and some fruit as I made my way to the kitchen.

“Wow, I will let you wake up first more often,” I laughed.

By mid-morning, we were about ready to go. Mark needed to get gas, so I stayed back to do some last minute packing and answered some emails letting people know I would be off the net for a few days. Master Alan had a long email he wanted me to respond too, but I told him it would have to wait. I knew he would love the way I was dressed, or at least what was under my clothes……to include the remote controlled vibe and the anal plug so carefully put in place by Mark as I was getting dressed. I was in one of Sydney’s casual outfits that fit perfectly. I especially like to heeled boots that came up to my knee given the cool temperature.

The outfit was a midi-length deep blue skirt with a side slit to the knee on one side. She paired it with a cream blouse and sweater that could be worn or wrapped over the shoulder. Today, it would be worn. As soon as Mark saw the boots, he said “Sydney’s outfit,” with a laugh.

As we were driving out of the city, Mark played with his phone for a minute and a soft and pleasant vibration started between my thighs and internally. I was not shocked this time. I was expecting it. I put my head back on the headrest and settled into the seat enjoying the feeling.

“My, you have changed,” Mark grinned handing me my coffee from the cup holder. The last time you were nervous about the sensations as we drove, now you almost relish them.”

“I relish you and what you do to me,” was all I said as I sipped my warm drink. As I sat there, the feelings intensified as Mark touched his phone and when I finally had to adjust my position in an attempt to keep my hips from moving, Mark looked over smiling.

“You know your body won’t win this game,” he said.

“You never know, I am getting good at it,” I said and that turned out to be a mistake as Mark played with his phone and the intensity of the vibrations got higher.

“No fair,” I squealed which brought on more intensity.

I had to put the coffee in the cup holder. I leaned back into the seat and felt the tension build in my core. We were 30 miles outside of Charleston and I felt an orgasm building.

“Ok Mark, unless you want me to cum, we can stop.” I looked over at him.

The vibrations continued and he did not say a word. The tension deep within me built and I could feel my muscles contracting. “Mark, you are going to make me cum.” He looked over smiled, but said nothing and made no move towards his phone to turn down the vibrations.

I felt the orgasm build and knew I could not stop it. At this point, I did not want to stop it. I put my head back, let my legs fall open and screamed into my arm as I came sitting across from my lover. He kept his eyes on the road, but heard me and knew what was happening.

I shut my eyes, thinking about what just happened. I just came in public again. Ok, it was safe and in a moving car, but it was in public.

“You may take the vibe out of you,” Mark said. “I just wanted you in the right mood as we started the weekend.” I reached down and lifted my skirt pulling the vibe from my body. I was soaked. What he did had really turned me on.

“Nice and wet,” Mark asked.

“Yes,” I whispered as I slipped the toy into my purse. “You do know how to start a weekend.”

The rest of the drive was uneventful and we made good time.

When we drove up, Kate greeted us with big hugs. She stepped back from me and as usual said, “you always look so lovely.” We then walked up the steps and into the foyer while our bags were attended too.

“You will be in the same rooms,” Kate said. She added, “Mark, your uncle and his family are in the other wing. Your sisters will be downstairs in their room once they arrive.”

I looked out the window and saw someone doing laps in the pool and commented, “the pool is getting some use.”

“Yes, we turned on the heater. That is Laura, who is my granddaughter and Mark’s young cousin. She is a junior in high school and a swimmer. If you swim, you will be sharing the pool with her.”

“From a distance, your granddaughter has a beautiful stroke,” I said.

We headed upstairs to unpack. As soon as Mark shut the door, he turned me, lifted the hem of my skirt and ran his hand over my pussy.

“You are right, you are so wet,” he said as a finger slipped into me while his thumb pressed into my clit. I moaned but said “enough, we need to unpack and get back downstairs to be polite.”

Mark nodded, removed his hand and sensually licked his finger. “I do love your taste and scent,” he said. I playfully kissed his cheek and whispered, “later.”

When we got back downstairs, Kate walked me into the dining room showing me the flowers that were delivered. The florist did a very nice job and they fit the table perfectly. Kate told me her plans for Thanksgiving and that she would be up early in the morning cooking,

“It is nice that you let the staff enjoy the holiday.” I added, “I brought my apron and I insist on helping.”

Kate went to argue and I used her line back on her, “I will not take no for an answer and I do know my way around a kitchen.”

About that time Mark’s cousin came in wrapped in a long robe covering her swim suit. “Laura, this is Mark’s girlfriend Heather. Heather, this is my granddaughter, Laura.”

“It is nice to meet you,” I said and added, “I saw you swim from a distance and you have a beautiful stroke.”

Kate interjected, “Heather swam in college and actually went to the Olympic trials. Your grandfather looked up her times and said they were impressive.”

“That was a long time ago, now I only swim to stay in shape.” I looked to Laura, “you are in your junior year now, that is great.” We then spent a few minutes talking about swimming.

Kate finally said, “Laura, are you going to change?”

“No grandma,” she said, “I am just taking a break, I just haven’t gotten the new turn down yet and need to keep working on it.”

“If I may ask, what turn?” I looked to Laura.

“Crossover flip,” she said. I am swimming the IM and want to cut some time and think coming out of the backstroke it will help me getting into the breast stroke.”

I nodded, “it does take some work and if you do it wrong you will be disqualified (DQ’d).” I then asked, “have you done it in a meet yet.”

“No,” Laura said. “I am afraid of the DQ.”

“Well when you head out, let me know, I can watch and maybe give you some pointers if you want.” I looked toward Mark, “trust me, Mark won’t mind.”

“I could not impose,” Laura said.

“It is no imposition and gets me outside.” I looked at Kate, “if that is ok with your grandmother.”

Kate nodded, “I may walk down myself.”

An hour later, I was down by the pool still dressed as I arrived as I had no intention of getting in the water today. Kate was sitting sipping a cocktail and Laura was in the pool.

I watched and then said, “don’t do a whole lap into the wall. Start half way and you will get more turns in during pool time.”

Laura seemed hesitant coming into the wall on her back. We went over her stroke count and the need to bring her arm across her body almost touching her nose as she did touching with her too arm, rotating, getting her knees up to her head and pushing off. She worked on it but just wasn’t getting it right always making little mistakes. About that time, her mom walked out and we were introduced.

I looked to Laura and said, “keep working, I will be back.”

I walked to the house and up on the porch where Mark was sitting with his dad and his uncle. “Where are you headed?” He asked.

“To change into my suit, I think she needs help in the water not from the pool deck.” I went upstairs and changed.

Fifteen minutes later, I was out on the pool deck to Kate’s surprise.

“Ok Laura, you get out and watch how I do it. Just give me a few laps to warm up and get my count right.”

As Laura got out of the pool, I dove in and did some laps. When I stopped, Mark was there along with his dad and uncle sipping drinks.

“You still have it,” Mark said. His father added, “I don’t think you have lost anything as you got older.”

“Ok Laura, in the water.” Laura dove in.

I got her on her back near the wall and had her practice the turn over and over. I think she got tired of “do it again.” We did this for about an hour and then I put her at the end of a lane and said, “backstroke to the wall, flip turn into the breast stroke, ok?”

She nodded.

She went into the wall and did a flip turn and came up all smiles.

“Ok, not the best, but surely not the worst and most important, it was legal and there would be no DQ.” I looked at her and said, “do it again.”

She did it again, and again, and again.

Finally, I stopped her or she would have gone on for another hour. “Time to get out of the pool, you are getting tired and the turns are getting sloppy. Know when to quit.” I then looked at her and said “great job.”

I walked over to Mark and slipped on a robe. “Thanks for that,” he whispered, “you have no idea what that meant to her.”

I headed up to the house for a shower and to change back into my clothes. When I got back downstairs, everyone had moved to the porch and Mark’s sisters had arrived.

Mark’s aunt handed me a cocktail and said “thank you for taking the time with her.”

“She has talent and will get that turn down now that she knows how to do it.” I laughed, “I remember how long it took me to master it.”

When Laura came down, she seemed excited that she had learned something new. “When you do it in a meet, let me know how you did,” I said.

Kate walked over and whispered in my ear, “you have made a teenager very happy so thank you.”

Dinner that night was wonderful and I spent most of my time in the listen mode as they caught up with each other. By 10pm, people were tired from travel and headed off to their rooms leaving Kate to lock up. I asked if she needed any help, but she declined and I headed up to our room.

Mark was already undressed and getting ready for bed.

“You should be a swim coach,” he laughed. “You might have enjoyed the conversation while you were in the pool.”

“Oh really,” I said, “like what?”

“Everything from how beautiful you looked, to what a charming personality and how good you were with kids.” He paused and said, “I did not add and you should see her in bed.” He then laughed. Serious again, he did say, “you really were good with her and you did not have to do it.”

I nodded, “I enjoyed helping her and I got some exercise.”

“Speaking of exercise,” Mark moved towards me, “let me help get those clothes off of you and then you can get my heart rate up.”

“Oh, that is what you call it now,” I laughed as I unbuttoned my blouse.

“Stand still,” Mark said.

I immediately stopped unbuttoning.

His hands replaced mine and buttons opened slowly: one by one.

He took my blouse and put it over a chair. My sweater was already there as I did not need it at dinner.

His hands found the zipper behind my skirt and pulled it down slowly. I felt myself being exposed or unwrapped inch by inch. When he pulled my skirt down, I stepped out of it and he put it on the same chair.

I was now standing in my lingerie and knee high black boots. “What a sexy look,” he said. “I love the boots. Hopefully Sydney has a shorter skirt in there somewhere with some taller boots.”

“Now sit and take them off,” Mark knew he could not get them off me.

I did as he commanded getting more aroused by the minute. I knew my nipples were showing through the thin material of the bra. He knew it too commenting how he loved my nipples.

I stood before him now in bra, panty, garter and stockings. He kissed me deeply and I melted into him as his hands went around my back and unhooked my bra. He slipped it off my shoulders and my breasts fell free. For fun, I put my hands behind my head pressing my breasts out.

He smiled and then said, “ok, not that you are in that position, do not move.”

He kissed me and stepped back letting his fingers go to both of my nipples. I was not prepared for his sharp pinch on both as I was expecting his normal soft caress. A shot of arousal shot into my body and my nipples became totally hard.

“Perfect,” he said.

One hand caressed my nipples as another slipped into my panty. His fingers quickly touched me and discovered how wet I was again. He pulled my panty down and I was just in a garter and stockings. His finger curled inside me hitting the right spot and making me moan. As I did, he pinched my nipple again whispering, “I am glad we are in our own wing of the house.” He then pinched again.

He then stepped back and while I watched, Mark stripped. When he got down to his undershorts, the outline of his cock was clearly visible.

Mark looked directly in my eyes and said kneel. I knelt immediately. His cock was inches from my face. I did not need directions. I knew what he wanted. I knew what I wanted. I opened my mouth and took him into it and as I did, a thrill shot into me. I inhaled his scent. I had grown accustomed to his musk and it made me feel secure with him.

I felt his hands on my hair holding my head in place as my tongue swirled and teased him. Each time he pressed his cock into my mouth, I took him deeper. I had been practicing. I drooled over his cock, but that could not be helped. Then it happened, he pressed forward with his hips in a slow, deliberate manner, and I sucked him. He went deeper and deeper. He hit the back of my throat and went beyond. My face pressed against his groin. He could go no deeper. He was in my throat and then he pulled out.

He held my head and said, “good girl, that is a first for me.” He then pressed back in slowly until again, he made it past my gag reflex. “That is so good he said,” and again he pulled out.

“Get on the bed on your hands and knees,” he said as I knelt there with his cock in my mouth. I quickly moved to the bed. I felt Mark get behind me and then his cock between my thighs. He reached around my body and one hand went to my breasts and another to my clit, as he started stroking with his fingers, his cock slipped into my body. “You are so wet and warm,” he whispered as he began to fuck me.

I heard myself moaning softly as I tried to remain quiet. His fingers were hitting all of the right spots as his cock filled me stroke after stroke. I tried to grip him tightly, but was too wet. His fingers played my body body nonstop. I could feel an orgasm building.

“I want you to cum all over my cock. I want to feel your body quiver and tighten around me,” Mark said. He rarely talked this way and it again excited me. He then said, “I want my good girl to ask me to fuck her until she cums.” I was getting so close.

“Make me cum, please make me cum,” I said. Then I whispered, “fuck me Master, fuck me.” His words, my words, they excited me. I was not going to last long. When he said, “I am fucking my good girl, I exploded.

I could not hold it back and my body was just rocked with pleasure. Mark kept sliding in and out of me as I came and went even deeper as I collapsed my shoulders to the bed. He then pulled out of me and had me roll over on my back.

He crawled up between me, but went higher up my body. Stopping for a moment, he reached out to the nightstand and got a bottle of lube which he rubbed between my breasts. This was new to me and Mark whispered, “now press your boobs together with your hands.”

I did as he asked and he did the rest. I felt his cock slide between my breasts and looking down saw the head coming in and out of the top of my breasts. The newness turned me on. Of course, I had heard of this before, but never experienced it,

It was not long before Mark was highly aroused and whispered, “I am going to cum.”

He did, I could literally see the cum spurt from the tip of his cock onto my upper chest and chin. He seemed to cum more and harder, but that might have just been my impression. All I know is his cum was splattered all over my upper body and between my breasts. I was afraid to move for the moment fearing dripping some on the bed linen.

Mark got up and got a wash cloth and towel and cleaned me up.

“Wow, where did that come from,” I asked.

“I just felt like something different tonight and you were being such a good girl, but if you didn’t like it. I will put it on the do not do list.” Mark looked at me.

“Did I say that,” I whispered. “Besides, it was pretty hot getting to watch you come like that. I had a front row seat.”

I got up, went and washed some more and then slipped on a shift gown and crawled into bed. Mark wrapped his arms around me whispering, “I am more and more in love with you every day.” Looking up into his eyes, I saw he meant it. I kissed him….deeply and then we went to sleep.

Thanksgiving Day dawned early. I got out of bed, brushed my hair out, brushed my teeth and took care of morning hygiene before slipping on some jeans and a sweatshirt top and headed down to the kitchen. Kate was already there making coffee and breakfast for the household.

“What can I help you with?” I looked around wondering what needed to be done.

“How about doing the fruit salad for breakfast, all of the fruit is on the counter.”

I poured a cup of coffee and became Kate’s Sous Chef. Once the fruit was done, I got sausage cooking and biscuits into a warming drawer. Kate was handling pastries, she had delivered the day before and getting omelets ready for her family.

It wasn’t long before people started wandering in for breakfast. She was a wonderful hostess and treated each family member like they were guests. When her daughters wandered in, she gave them a hard time.

She pointed to me saying, “what is wrong with this picture?” Thankfully everyone laughed.

Post breakfast, everything turned to the holiday dinner. Kate was happy for the help. By 11 am, the turkey was stuffed and in the oven, vegetables peeled and cut and shrimp were being steamed. Mark’s sisters took care of the dining table place settings, while Kate and I walked out on the porch in the cool air and sipped a mimosa.

“Are you doing a swim workout today?” Kate looked out to the pool where Laura was already working out.

“No, I will rest today, but I may walk out and see how Laura is doing before showering. Right now, I think my perfume would be called “eau de onion.”

“Mine too,” Kate smiled at me again saying “thank you for the help.”

I picked up my drink and walked out to the pool where I watched Laura go through he workout. When she finished and was ready to get out of the pool, I stopped her. “Now practice the turns, you need to be able to do them perfectly even when you are tired.” For the next 20 minutes it was turn after turn. “Perfect,” I finally said. “You have to do them every day to make it muscle memory.”

Back in the room, I was getting ready to change for a shower when Mark walked in. “Sorry,” he said, “I did not realize this was the changing room for the kitchen help and pool staff.”

I laughed and threw a pillow at him, “very funny, at least my morning has been productive.” I added, “give me 45 min and I will transform back into your girlfriend.”

As I headed to the shower, Mark walked over and kissed his “kitchen girl” and whispered in my ear. “For today, you will mastrubate in the shower to orgasm. You will then edge once in the shower and once in front of the mirror. When you dress, you will wear your anal plug.”

He then kissed me deeply.

“Do you understand,” Mark whispered.

“Yes Master,” I said and walked to the bathroom.

I stripped in front of the mirror while the water warmed. I knew Mark was in the other room as I stepped into the shower. As I washed, I let my hands linger on my nipples. Slick with soap, they slid easily across the tips. There was a shower bench and I took a seat. I did not want to slip or fall. I started to touch my pussy and I could not hold back a soft moan. My eyes were shut when I heard his voice….”good girl.”

Mark was standing at the entry to the shower leaning against the wall watching me touch myself.

I stopped looking at him.

“Continue,” he said. “You look so beautiful as you get aroused.”

I shut my eyes and continued to touch knowing his eyes were on me. I could feel my body quickly respond and knowing Mark was watching made the moment even hotter.

“Good Girl, I want you to cum for me as I watch.” Mark knew his words and his eyes on me had an effect. My nipples were hard and sensitive and I started pinching them like he did the previous night.

“Pinch them harder,” Mark directed and I did.

I was moaning now every time my finger circled my clit.

“Put a finger in you,” Mark said and I did. I was so wet, so slick. It went in fully with my thumb resting on my clit.

“Add a second” he ordered and I obeyed.

I could feel my orgasm build and my voice was in an almost continuous whimper. My breathing was deeper, my pulse was racing and then my eyes flew open and locked on Mark as I came and came hard. I remember his smile and then I was looking at the shower ceiling as my eyes rolled up. I sat there leaning back in the spray for the longest time. When I looked back, a Mark was no longer there.

I finished washing and then edged as directed. My mind was racing: ‘just what I needed before dinner.’ When I could touch no more without exploding, I stopped, turned off the shower and grabbed a towel. I dried off and put lotion on my body. As I did, I started touching again fulfilling Mark’s instructions. Getting to the edge the second time did not take long at all. I was aroused and there was nothing I could do about it. I watched in the mirror as I touched and my face clearly showed my excitement. My body was on edge, my mind was on edge and any more touching or play would have me cum and I did not want that to happen.

I slipped on a robe and sitting there began drying and styling my hair. At the same time, I got my makeup out remembering the lessons from a Sydney’s house. I opened my robe a little and applied some perfume to my warm and bare skin. If I was aroused and wanted Mark; why not have Mark aroused and wanting me?

30 minutes later, I was staring in the mirror at my image in the outfit designed by Sydney. It was classic, stylish and still pretty sensual. I had different lingerie on and stockings. My ass had a plug in it and the brown leather boots came up over my knee. They were hidden by a tan and brown maxi skirt. I had a sleeveless sweater blouse on with a jacket that matched perfectly. I wore a pearl necklace and bracelet.

I whispered, “Sydney did a great job,” as I walked out of the room and down the stairs.

I found Mark in his father’s study and when he looked up, I could see that he approved. “Wow,” is all he said.

“I take it you approve of Sydney’s work,” I questioned.

“Absolutely stunning,” he replied. I walked over and gave him a kiss whispering “I am glad you approve.”

Mark being Mark whispered “there is something I need to know: are you plugged and are you wet?”

I answered “yes and yes, but for now, let’s concentrate on making your mother’s dinner successful.”

I walked into the kitchen and found Kate getting serving pieces together. She looked up and paused for a moment. “Heather, you always look so lovely. I hope my son appreciates you.”

From the other room Mark yelled, “I do and I tell her.”

I put on my apron and again helped with dinner preparations.

The actual dinner came off perfectly and you could tell Kate was happy. I sat next to Mark and he behaved himself much to my surprise and relief. After dinner, additional drinks were served as we cleaned up. It took about an hour, but everything was back in its place and I had to admit, Kate knew what she was doing and got everyone involved in the cleanup.

Mark walked up next to me and put his arm around my shoulder pulling me close. He whispered in my ear, “I have plans for you tonight” and I laughed catching Kate’s attention.

“What are the two of up plotting,” Kate looked our way.

“Nothing mother, I was just whispering lewd thoughts into Kate’s ear.” He then laughed as if it were a joke.

We walked outside to the far end of the porch where Mark again whispered in my ear, “I want you to think of my cock, which is hard for you, filling your pussy, which I know is wet for me. Keep that thought in your mind.”

“Yes Master,” I whispered so no one could hear. I then added, “and I want you too.”

By the time we got back to the room, both of us were ready for each other. Mark stripped me; I slowly stripped him and then knelt before him. I felt good when my knees hit the floor as I knew I could please him. Looking up, I saw his cock. He was hard and excited.

I noticed a drop of fluid on the end of his cock and said, “ you are leaking.” Mark looked down and said, “it is just precum Heather, see what you do to me.” A second later, he said, “why don’t you lick it off like a good girl.”

I did. It had a faint taste like his cum but was not as noticeable. When I licked, another drop appeared and then another. “If you keep that up, I will really cum,” Mark warned. I needed no more encouragement.

I opened my mouth, took him in and began sucking his beautiful cock. I could feel it’s heat, when it pulsed and when it throbbed. It felt alive in my mouth. I worked it deeper in my mouth and then took his cock down my throat instead of letting it

hit the back of my mouth. I heard Mark gasp in pleasure.

He grunted and held my head. Mark exploded and flooded my throat with cum. I could breathe through my nose and I did not want to move until he was done. Finally, I backed off. I could taste him; I inhaled his scent; his cock was still hard and a drop of cum formed on the tip. I stuck out my tongue and licked it off and then cleaned the rest of his cock of my juices.

We headed to the bed where he had me lay on my back. He took a sash from my robe and bound my hands together and put them over my head. He spread my legs whispering “keep them wide or be punished” and then getting between them, he brought his lips up to my nipples. Mark knew how sensitive I was and soon had me moaning from only nipple play. Between his tongue, fingers and teeth, he had me deliciously aroused. When my hips started rocking back and forth, Mark slipped two fingers into my wetness causing me to moan and press up on his fingers. I continued rocking my hips trying to get them deeper.

Sensing what I was doing, Mark curled his fingers into the front roof of my vagina and the sensation was electric. Every time I rocked, sparks shot through me.

“Good girl, Heather,” Mark said, “keep rocking those hips to make yourself cum.”

I stared into his eyes and did as he said. Each movement was more erotic than the last. His fingers applied more pressure inside my vagina to the point where I thought he might pull me off the bed. I rocked back and forth pressing my body on his fingers. I was so hot at the moment that I thought of nothing but release.

“I think I am going to cum.” I moaned.

Mark said nothing, but increased the massaging pressure inside my vagina. I could feel my tension build. It was delicious, it was electric, and it soon be came overwhelming….an overwhelming need. I lost control of my body. I surrendered to want, desire and need; some would call it lust. I came and came hard on Mark’s fingers. My pussy pulsated and gripped his fingers. I could not talk or think at the moment. I only felt and then slowly the feeling subsided. I opened my eyes and looked at Mark’s smiling face.

He took his two fingers coated with my juices and pressed them to my lips as he had done before. “Taste yourself,” he said, and I did. I sucked each finger between my lips and licked it clean.

When we finished, I noticed Mark was hard again.

“My Master is hard again,” I smiled as I made the observation. “Does he want more pleasure?”

Mark bent forward and whispered, “I am going to turn you over and take you from behind. My pet will have a plug in her ass and a cock in her pussy.” His words excited me and when he pulled me over onto my stomach, I immediately put my knees under me presenting my ass and pussy to him. Mark needed no invitation and was soon buried deep inside me.

I was filled deeply and loved the sensation. I surrendered my body for his pleasure and that fact excited me. His strokes were long and hard and he was pressing against my cervix with each thrust. His hands wrapped around my thighs and began fingering my clit. I did not intend to cum, just to please my Master, but that was not his intent. He soon had my body on fire so that when he was ready to cum, so was I.

I again lost control of my body when his cock pulsed and I could feel the warm jets of his cum flooding my body. I came again, milking his cock as I did. I was spent and he was exhausted.

I lay there reflecting on the feelings I was experiencing with Mark. They had grown in intensity over the weeks and right now, I had never felt more sexual in my life. My body responded to him in every way. The sight of him, his words, his scent and his touch all ignited a passion within me that was both new and exciting.

The day after Thanksgiving, we rested. No one got up early. I was the first and I made coffee and cut up fruit before even the staff arrived. They shoo’ed me out of the kitchen with a laugh and a “you are going to make us look bad.” It was chilly and as I looked out to the pool, I saw Laura putting in her laps. I wrapped my robe tightly around me against the morning chill and walked out to the pool.

I stood at the end of the pool and watched her stroke as she approached. She executed a near perfect crossover turn and headed back down the pool transitioning to the breast stroke. She saw me at some point and came back to the pool wall where I was standing.

“Any comments,” Laura asked.

“Just one,” I said, “get your knees higher to your chin on the turn to get a bigger push off.”

Laura knew exactly what I meant and pushed off to continue her laps. As she did her next turn in front of me, the turn was perfect. I had to smile. Laura was a coaches dream…..coachable. She looked up at me and all I said was “my work here is done.” I went back to the house and some warmth.

Kate was up. As I walked in, she commented “checking on your pupil?”

I nodded, “she has it down.” I added, “it was near perfect.”

“Well. You made an impression on her and she actually said to me grand mom, I hope Mark is serious about Heather because she is fun.” Kate added, “that is high praise from a teenager.”

Mark, his dad and uncle had a date on the golf course. I stayed back as golf was not my game. It gave me time for a workout and then time with Kate and Mark’s sisters. By the time the men got back, we were on our second glass of wine. Mark’s sisters were leaving before dinner, so I said my goodbyes and headed up to our room for a little reading. I avoided my phone and email as Mark had said both of us would be tech free/social media free for the weekend.

That night, we did not have sex. We just went to bed, held each other, talked and fell asleep. Actually, it was wonderful and just what we needed.

Saturday was “Small Business Saturday,” and Kate insisted I head into Beaufort with her. She looked at Mark and said, “girls day, no men allowed, watch football.”

Mark just said “yes ma’am,” which caused me to laugh. I looked at Kate and said, “you have to teach me that trick.”

In Beaufort, we did a lot of walking and talking. Kate asked me what Mark needed for Christmas which made me laugh. “I was going to ask you the same thing.” We went into a boutique that had some beautiful blouses. Before I could say no, Kate purchased one for me. “Consider it an early Christmas present.”

“Now seriously, what could you use for Christmas?” Kate looked at me wanting an answer.

“Kate, seriously, just spending time down here with your family is a gift in itself,” I said. I meant it as I found a visit relaxing. However, Kate was not accepting that as an answer. I finally told her that I could use a nightgown or pajamas for the winter/spring season.

We walked by a sport fishing shop and I saw something in the window that gave me an idea. Kate followed along. Luckily, the owner walked over and I admitted that I knew nothing about fishing, but the gift was for my boyfriend who said he needed new surf fishing tackle. $450 later, I had a rod and reel ordered that would allegedly last for Mark’s lifetime. Kate agreed to pick up the gift when it came in a store it at her house.

“Well, that’s one gift for him down,” I laughed.

“He will love it,” Kate said adding, “maybe I can get him something for the boat.”

We stopped for coffee and a muffin for lunch. Neither of us were hungry, but it was a good opportunity to talk.

“Heather, I have to be honest and I don’t want to intrude at all, but every time I see the two of you together, the more natural, at ease and happy you both seem. Now, I may be premature saying this and you don’t have to answer, but I see the two of you together for a long time.”

I looked at Kate and then looked down at my coffee. “I do too.” I continued, “Mark and I belong together right now. I have never been as comfortable or more in love with a man then I am with your son.” I added, “please keep this between you and I. Mark knows how I feel and I think I know how he feels. I am telling you the answer as you asked the question, but please, it is between us.”

Kate nodded, “of course, but I must tell you that both of you make you very happy right now.”

Saturday night was a quiet dinner back at Kate’s. All of the guests had departed, and I had promised Laura that if she made it to the State Championships in Georgia (her family was from Savannah), I would attend and drag Mark with me. She told me the Championships were at the Georgia Tech Pool in Atlanta. It was a pool I was familiar with from swimming in college.

When we went back to our room, Mark told me that he had the harness Sydney got for me with him, but he had decided not to use it. “I enjoyed last night just laying and talking, if you don’t mind, I’d like the same for tonight.”

“Yes Master,” I replied with a smile. I then had to warn him. “I am close to the end of my monthly cycle, and don’t think we will be playing much next week given how ‘regular’ I am.

Mark nodded in understanding, but did not change his mind. Again, I loved him for his response. His actions showed me that our relationship was not all about D/s or sex. Tonight, we would just enjoy quiet talk.

I went to the bathroom, removed my makeup, washed and then slipped into a very nice nightgown that I brought along for the weekend. Mark liked the look and we were soon wrapped in each other’s arms making plans for the holidays and reviewing schedules and upcoming social events. The next event was Sydney’s party. I am not sure what time we fell asleep as I just drifted off, but it was an enjoyable and relaxing way to spend the night. I loved him and made sure he knew it.

On Sunday, we packed for the trip back to Charleston. His parents holiday party was the weekend before Christmas and we were coming down for it. It would be a quick trip, down the Saturday of the party and then back on Sunday. We would then return on the 22d after work and remain thru the 26th for the holiday. I asked Kate what she needed and she said “don’t bring or send anything” with a laugh. Mark told me the event was catered.

The trip to Charleston was uneventful and I did not have to wear the plug or insert the vibrator. Mark commented that he was letting me enjoy the ride and that we would play later if I was up for it. The weather was cool but beautiful and the drive was great. I was working from home on Monday, so we decided that Mark would stay at my place for the night.

Arriving home, I unpacked and then we discussed dinner. We settled on delivery from a local restaurant vs going out. Once we ordered, Mark looked at me and said, “go and strip; come back in only a short robe.”

I raised my eyebrows and said, “now?”

Mark smiled and said, I guess you want a spanking and a good one. You committed two violations in one action: raising your eyebrows and questioning me with ‘now.’ I will not repeat myself, now go.”

“Yes Master,” I said.

“And put in your plug pet…..I now have new plans for you.”

I went into my bedroom and slowly stripped. When I was naked, I selected a robe that was short falling halfway down my thighs. I put it on the bed, while I found and then slowly inserted the plug. I felt stretched as I slipped it into my body. I also felt excited as I was doing it under his direction. When I finally slipped the robe on, I felt the initial pangs of arousal. I came out of the bedroom and Mark approved of the look,

“It covers enough of you but not too much. A very sexy look.”

Dinner arrived and he had me answer the door and handle the transaction in my robe. “The delivery guy will get an eyeful,” he laughed.

After dinner, Mark had me get him a scotch and then kneel. Looking down, he said, “I have such a lovely view and love how the robe rides up your thigh as you kneel. Now touch for me while I enjoy my drink.”

I obeyed and immediately let both hands move to my nipples.

When they were hard and I felt some arousal, Mark had me bend forward out of the kneeling position. I heard rustling behind me, a sound and then a sharp sting. He was smacking my ass with his leather belt. I was punished with 10 strokes and they were sharper then any I received before. Tears were in my eyes.

“I see tears, but I see wetness.” Mark said sharply, “it is time to admit that it does turn you on doesn’t it.”

“Yes Master,” I said. The physical signs of my arousal betrayed me.

I felt his fingers touching my wetness from behind. “Keep your ass in the air and drop your head to the floor,” Mark said. I did as he asked.

His fingers kept playing in my wetness and focused on my clit. My ass was burning, but my pussy now pulsed with arousal. My senses were confused and overwhelmed.

Mark walked away and came back and I heard a vibrator start on low.

“The hitachi,” he said, “don’t cum.”

He pressed it from behind against my pussy and the feeling was electric. My body jumped. I heard Mark remove his clothes and then he pressed the vibrator again. I jumped in surprise.

I literally screamed in shock when Mark reached down and pulled the anal plug from my ass with no warning. It was immediately replaced by his hard cock which slid in quickly.

“Good girl,” he said, “you are so tight.”

Mark began to fuck my ass which I kept up in the air. His hands wrapped around my waist and he now pressed the vibrator to my pussy and clit.

“OMG, OMG,” I screamed and it was a scream. My body pressed back on his cock and soon got into a rhythm with his movements. The vibrator and his cock pushed me right to the edge and I told Mark that I was close.

“Mark, I am going to cum, I can’t stop it.”

I exploded in a rush and at the same time his words of “cum for me” hit my ears.

I rode the orgasm for the longest time as my body became something I could not control. At some point, his cock pulsed and spurted warm cum into my ass and the vibrator was removed from my pussy, but I could not tell you when. I collapsed into the floor as Mark started moving around.

I finally got up and he held me. “I needed that,” he whispered adding, “and I think you did too.”

To Be Continued.