The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unsolicited Part 12

Heather receives an unsolicited email from a fan of her writing. He is a Master and what transpires is fact not fiction. Will Heather continue this budding relationship in an attempt to make her writing even better.

MD, MA, BD, MF

It was a long week. Thanksgiving was next week and the trip to Beaufort was looming large. Mark had call the remainder of this week and the weekend, so our time together was limited. Sydney, however, filled in letting me know she expected me for drinks as she knew I had been abandoned and sacrificed at the alter of the work god (Mark’s schedule). She also said that she had some new outfits she wanted me to try on and possibly take on the trip.

I mentioned Sydney’s call to Mark and he smiled and said, “As I said, Sydney has taken a great interest in you and your wardrobe.”

Given our lack of time together this week, Mark made life interesting by making me edge each night multiple times while denying me an orgasm. He said it was absolutely great training. I am not sure about the training part, but I do know it is frustrating. I have found that interestingly enough, the more he has me edge, the longer I can keep myself in that state of arousal.

I also had time to read and reread emails that I have received from two friends: Betsy and Master Alan written about my story and life. Both continually offer caution, good advice, and encouragement. Recently, Betsy has invaded my dreams at times and I keep seeing her in the room where I am on display. When I am touched, I am never sure if it is Betsy or not as I cannot see, but in the last dream, when my blindfold is taken off, Betsy is beside me, bound and undergoing the same sweet, delicious torture. Master Alan has offered advice on everything from clothing, to toys, to sub behavior and relationship advice with Dom. His words and the images he projects in my mind are easy to visualize and I often find myself captured and aroused as I read what he sends me. He is very encouraging of my relationship with Mark as a love and a Dom. He also has a deep lingerie fetish and one with boots. I know he wants great detail about what my Master or Mistress has me wear, which I do not mind giving as long as it does not detract from the story.

As I said, edging has been frustrating this week. I think it is because I know going into any session that I will not orgasm. I actually know reaching orgasm would be easy and I could achieve one at any time as I get that aroused, but that would be cheating on my Master and deny him some of my pent up energy when we are together. I keep hoping that he will FaceTime and allow me to cum, but that has not happened yet. I have found forced edging has made me more aware of my body and sensations than anything I have done. I can literally feel a sexual tension build within me as I sit here and try and describe what has happened to me. At this very moment, my nipples are hard and have been hard for awhile, I am wet—wet enough to feel it, an my anal muscles are clenching tightly on the butt plug. If I touched now, I would cum and that is not allowed.

I have spent more time in the office this week as I have some briefs to research and prepare. Mark has not allowed me to wear a panty all week and on Tuesday, I did not wear a bra. I had an outfit with a jacket, so it was not noticeable at all, but I could sense the hardness of my nipples against the fabric of my blouse all day. I am now accustomed to wearing a garter and stockings vs. pantyhose and I must admit, I love the feeling. It takes longer to get ready in the morning, but it is so worth the effort. I think me. Like this look or like to think of women dressed that way.

Given some free time this week, I have had the opportunity to think about how I have and am changing. My mental outlook is so much better. I think I needed this surrender or feeling of submission, but never wanted to admit it. I feel like I am independent, but at the same time dependent on Mark and that hardly makes sense. Mentally, I am still sorting it out. I pay much more attention to how I look when out with him. It is not that he asks me to do anything, but I want to look good for him, especially when we meet others. I have learned his likes and dislikes, especially in colors and play to them with nail polish and cosmetics. That may seem like a trite or trivial act, but it has meaning for him. I have literally started to turn my wardrobe over to Sydney, which is probably not a bad thing given her experience, but it is hard to do. I had zero intention of allowing her to do a makeover until Mark told me to stop fighting her.

I spent a little time looking for a flower arrangement to send Mark’s parents for Thanksgiving given I would be visiting. Kate told me to ‘bring nothing,’ so I would decided to ‘send something’ and still remain in her guidance. I found one that could be used on a table as either a stand alone or a centerpiece and ordered it for a Tuesday before Thanksgiving delivery

As I completed the order, I got a text message from Mark. It simply said, put the clamps on your body, the plug in your ass, and the hula vibe in. I will FaceTime you later.

“Yes Master, I Love You,” was all I sent back with a heart ♥️ emoji.

I went into my bedroom and slipped out of my loungewear. I stood naked in front of a mirror and looked at my body. It was something I was doing more and more lately as I wanted to see what Mark would see. I put my fingers to my left nipple and began playing with it, I imitated the circular motion Mark always made and the sensations were instantaneous. My nipple hardened and I slipped the clamp on it and then tightened it with the adjustment screw. It caused a burn, but I knew that would fade. I then did my right one and moved on to my clit hood which was extremely sensitive from all of the edging. I literally moaned out loud as I clamped the hood watching my reflection in the mirror as I did. There was a silver chain connecting the nipple clamps and a connecting chain dropping to the clamp on my clit hood. I then put in the plug and slipped on a robe, poured myself some wine and waited for Mark’s call.

I waited and waited and waited. By 1030pm, my nipples were beyond aching as was my clit hood. The clamps had to come off. Removing them was painful as the blood flowed back into the area previously clamped. I moaned lightly to myself as that happened and the massaged each spot thinking of Mark. I knew something came up at the hospital as he never stood me up. I slipped on a nightgown and went to bed.

When I woke in the morning, I had two a text messages: one from Mark and one from Sydney. As I suspected, Mark got called into surgery for an ER patient and could not get to a phone. Sydney wanted me to call her this morning when I got a chance.

I got dressed making sure I followed Mark’s orders for the week and headed to the office. About 9am, I called Sydney and found out that she wanted me to come over this evening and then come over tomorrow and stay through the weekend. she said that she would have plenty of time to work on my wardrobe, do some shopping and possibly take some pictures.

“I won’t take no for an answer,” she finally said.

“Ok Sydney, let’s do this,” I agreed to her proposal and knew that made her happy. I was not sure what I was in for, but knew this is what Mark wanted.

So, at 6pm, I was standing in The Battery at Sydney’s door as the sun started to go down. As usual, a staff member answered the door and led me to a now familiar room, where Sydney was drinking a cocktail while waiting for me to arrive. As soon as I walked into the room, I was handed a similar cocktail, while I took a seat.

“The drinks are wonderful,” Sydney exclaimed and added, “and you look so professional in your outfit, bravo.”

I smiled, “well,I do try.”

During dinner, Sydney discussed tomorrow night and the weekend.

“While you are here, you must be in the lifestyle. I expect proper positions, proper respect, and I will make corrections. Is that understood Heather?”

“Yes Mistress” was my only acceptable answer.

“You will also not question my design tastes although I may ask your opinion. When I do, I expect an honest answer. Understood?”

Again, I nodded and said, “yes Mistress.”

“Now, besides my holiday party, and the Thanksgiving Dinner in Beaufort, what other holiday events are you aware of as of now?” Sydney waited for an answer.

“Well, there is a holiday party for both my office and the hospital that we will be attending and there is a charity dinner Mark mentioned us attending representing his family.” I looked over to Sydney who was writing.

“I assume you will be attending a New Years Eve Party,” Sydney questioned.

I nodded adding, “I don’t know the details”.

“And Christmas dinner in Beaufort?” Sydney questioned.

“I am not sure,” was my answer which made her laugh.

“Please add that to your schedule. I know Kate will have you attend.” Sydney looked towards me saying “and then there is my after New Years Theme Party which you must attend in January.”

I nodded but had no idea what she was talking about.

“Well that is a good list for a start. Outfits will not be reused during this holiday season.” Sydney was clearly in her element.

She motioned to her staff and another drink was brought to both of us at the table.

“Now Heather, many of my selections may be daring and I cannot afford to have lingerie lines under them. In some cases this requires the wearer to be naked. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress.” I looked at her.

“I was wondering when you would start addressing me properly my dear pet. Please don’t slip again.” Sydney smiled towards me.

I nodded and again said “yes Mistress.”

“Has your Master had you naked under your clothes at times,” Sydney asked and I nodded yes adding, “and also at work Mistress .”

“Good, now strip out of those clothes.” Sydney waited for me to respond.

It was a test, or at least that is how I viewed it and I didn’t fail tests. I took a sip of my drink, pushed back my chair, faced her and locking my eyes on hers, stripped off my clothes ending by removing my heels. I stood naked before her and then knelt with my knees shoulder width apart, my back straight and my arms resting on my legs palm up. My Master had me learn the so called display position the previous week and I decided to use it.

I saw a smile cross Sydney’s face. “Very good Heather, but when you display for me please put your arms out and clasp your hands behind your head with a slight bend to your back thrusting your chest up and out. Is that clear?”

I immediately assumed the posture the Mistress wanted.

“Bravo,” she said looking down at me. “Now stand and be still while we confirm some measurements.”

I did as she asked and was measured, remeasured and re-re measured form every angle to get the clothing right. Even my feet were measured. As I stood there, I thought about what I was doing and how easily I had followed Sydney’s instructions. I followed because Mark had told me too and I was determined to obey his instructions proving I could be a submissive to both myself and him, Following Sydney’s instructions was in effect following Mark’s instructions, or at least that is how my mind justified it. He was my Master and for now, she was my Mistress.

As the assistants left, Sydney looked at me and then walked around my body. “I can see this clearly excites you doesn’t it?”

I nodded.

She smacked my left buttocks hard. I stood somewhat shocked and embarrassed more than hurt.

“When I ask you a question, you will answer me. A gesture is not an answer. Do you understand me girl?”

“Yes Mistress,” I answered quickly.

“You will be here after work tomorrow. You need to bring nothing as everything will be provided. You will leave by 6pm on Sunday. Understood?” Sydney asked.

“Yes Mistress, Understood.” I looked directly at her as I answered.

“While here, you will also practice positions in your spare time. Some like to call them poses. My only goal is to make you a beautiful and enticing submissive for your Master’s arm.” Sydney took up her drink and finished it. She added, “when you practice positions, you must wear heels as if you can change positions in heels gracefully, you can easily do the same in bare feet. The staff working with you are all trained and will help you.”

I was allowed to dress and gather my things before being hugged by Sydney who whispered into my ear, “I am looking forward to this weekend.”

Friday at work was hard. I kept thinking about what was to come which is exactly what Sydney probably wanted to happen. I talked to Mark and told him I was going to be a Sydney’s and he said “remember, she plans on redoing your wardrobe. Don’t fight it.”

“She also wants to train me,” I said.

“You will be fine,” Mark said calmly, “Sydney is well aware of our relationship and your newness to the lifestyle.”

At 530pm, I left the office for the short drive to Sydney’s. I locked the car and approached the door with a sudden nervousness. I rang the doorbell and was greeted by another very beautiful attendant who this time led me to a bedroom that I assumed would be mine. “Please strip, shower, and put on the robe you will find in the bathroom. Then come to the door at the end of the hall, knock and wait.”

I nodded and whispered “yes Miss.”

“I am no Miss. My name is Lara and my job is to guide you and help you. I expect you to do everything I say. If you get punished, I get punished.”

Lara left the room and I undressed hanging up my clothes as I went. I stepped into the shower, washed and rinsed my hair and toweled off before slipping into the robe left for me. I did not see any slippers, so barefoot, I walked to the door at the end of the hall. I knew it was Sydney’s studio. Before I knocked, a moments hesitation crept in over me. Is this for real? I had written about these experiences as fiction or fantasy and here I was living it out in my own life. I felt safe with Mark and only trusted Sydney because of him. I had to believe everything was fine. I looked at the door, took a deep breath and knocked.

One of Sydney’s assistants that I remembered from the last time opened the door. “Come in,” she said. “Sydney is expecting you and has some drawings for you to evaluate.” I followed her into the room where I saw Sydney at the end of a long work table feeling fabrics and evaluating colors.

“Ahh, Heather my dear, please come here, sit to my left and look at these drawings. I will choose colors and fabrics after I settle on design. I sat where she indicated and was handed an apple martini.

“Something to relax you and get your creative juices flowing,” Sydney said.

Opening the portfolio, she showed me the sketches. I could not believe what I was seeing. Her designs were stunning and some were stunning and daring. “There are some here when you are with the family and some when it is you and Mark in a social setting. There are a few in here for my parties. I have another portfolio for your eyes only that I will show you later.”

I sipped my drink and said, “these are magnificent, I cannot wait to get started.”

“Well, let’s start with the closest event and work out from there. We need to fix Thanksgiving as we do not have much time.” Sydney looked to me for comment.

I agree,” I said softly.

She showed me her design for Thanksgiving dinner. It was a midi length sheath dress with a zippered front and little sleeves with a slight puff. “Depending on the jewelry, you wear, we can change the neckline using the zipper.” Sydney then added, “men like zippers. It is like opening a package.”

I nodded and we moved on to the dress for her holiday party. The dress was sketched in black, but she reminded me not to worry about color or fabric, they would be chosen later, the dress was floor length like a formal but form fitting. Its most daring aspect was a deep plunging back that was literally just draped over each shoulder, the material gathered in a scoop look just below the top of the buttocks. Literally, the very top of my ass would be exposed. The front also had a plunging but much narrower neckline.

Sydney looked at me, “you will wear this to my party as I am already working on it for you.”

Over the next hour, we went over design after design until the selections were narrowed down. “I will pick colors and fabrics and let you see them sometime tomorrow,” Sydney said. She then handed me another portfolio to review in the privacy of my room later this evening.

“I will discuss portfolio 2 with you tomorrow.”

I sipped my drink that had been refreshed, while Sydney dismissed the staff.

She walked towards me and said “and now Heather let’s begin some training.” Before I could answer, she simply said, “stand up and remove the robe.”

I did as she asked but not before saying “yes Mistress.” I was now standing alone in a room, naked with Sydney. I was unsure if this was the first time we were alone together, but I was pretty sure it was and I stood there unsure of what came next. There was a knock on the door and Lara walked in. This time she was dressed in a black latex jumpsuit that perfectly outlined her body.

“Has Lara explained her role and what happens if I have to punish you?” Sydney looked to me for understanding.

“Yes Mistress. She has explained both her role and punishment,” I said softly.

Lara walked over to another smaller table and picked up a tray bringing it over to Sydney.

“I want you in the “bend” position right now Heather.” Sydney looked at me and directed “stand with legs wide apart, knees locked and bending forward place your hands between your knees and your ankles as low as you can go.”

I spread my legs and bent forward feeling my breasts drop under me, As I did, I felt Lara’s hand on my back helping me stretch my back until I was grabbing my ankles.

“Very good,” Sydney said, “I see swimming has kept you flexible.” She walked around me looking and then picked up something off the tray.

“Do not move,” Sydney said as her finger touched my ass. It was covered in a cool gel that I assumed was some lubricant. Mentally, I was prepared for what was coming next. I did not have long to wait.

Sydney took a large butt plug and pressed it unceremoniously into my ass. I grunted but said very little. Once it was in place, Sydney smacked my ass hard and then smacked Lara. “That was for grunting,” she said.

“Now stand, keep your legs wide, and lock your hands behind your head with elbows out.” Sydney watched me move as soon as her words came out of her mouth.

Lara adjusted my arms a little as I stood there. She whispered, bend your back slightly to force your breasts out.” I did as she said obviously pleasing Sydney.

“This is called “inspect” and you will often use it when a Master or Mistress is checking you over for the first time.” Sydney continued, “when you are in this position, do not move. I may want to closely inspect your breasts by pinching your nipples, or see how tight you are by running a finger into your pussy. Whatever I do, you do not move.”

“Yes Mistress”. I said.

Lara will give you a book of positions to learn and know. She will tell you the 10 that I expect you to master this weekend. Once you master them, she will start having you learn to move gracefully from one into another in front of a mirrored wall while wearing heels. You need to see how you move and become as fluid as possible. I will start you in a plug, but realize you may be clamped in multiple places as you try and remain graceful.”

I nodded. I have to admit in my mind, I was questioning what I was doing as this seemed somewhat unreal; however, Sydney was real and this was not a game, but a lifestyle that I decided to explore.

“I don’t spend my time with fools or pretends,” Sydney said. “You and Mark have a future in my opinion, and I want you to be the best, to impress him.”

“Thank you Sydney. I am in love with him. It was not my intent, but I am.”

“I know dear,” she said. “It is obvious to anyone watching you.”

There was another knock at the door and Lara went over, opened it and soon came back. I could not see what she had done, but she handed Sydney what seemed like a shoebox. Sydney opened it and nodded saying “these will do for now.”

Lara walked to me with a pair of heels in her hands. “These are four inch heels which are a little higher than you wore here, so be careful in them.” She picked up one foot and then the other fitting the shoe. “Perfect,” she said and looked toward Sydney. I felt somewhat wobbly in them.

“When you master four inches, we will move to five,” Sydney said. Now walk around.

After a few steps, I knew this would take concentration. “Do not look at the floor,” Sydney said. You will be looking at me or the camera, not down.” I picked my eyes up, but soon let them down. No words were spoken before a crop hit my ass and hit it hard. “I told you not to look down.” Sydney struck a second and a third blow before stopping.

I never thought that I would have walking lessons. As I was thinking that, I saw Lara getting on all fours where she received three punishment blows caused by me.

“Ok, for the remainder of the evening, you are under Lara’s care. She will bring in assistants to work with you on hair and makeup” Sydney said. “Although you are beautiful, your use of cosmetics is somewhat amateurish and I will fix that for you.” She concluded with, “you will edge tonight before sleep.”

The remainder of the evening was spent on my new lessons and positions. A sandwich tray was provided to my room and when we stopped at 11pm, I was tired and ready for bed. I still had not reviewed the pictures in portfolio 2.

“There will be more tomorrow, but do not forget tonight’s lessons. The Mistress does not like to repeat herself.” Lara smiled as she finished talking and left the room.

I opened the second portfolio and it was clothing, but all of it was in a D/s theme with latex and leather dominating the look. I was somewhat transfixed by the looks and sketches. I immediately saw my image in each one wondering how I would feel and what I would look like. I had no problem edging after the review. It was going to be an interesting weekend.

On Saturday morning after breakfast, I was taken back to my room where I was told to get into a robe, sit and apply my own makeup based on the instructions from the night before. I immediately knew why makeup artists were called artists as I was an amateur. The artist critiqued my work, had me clean my face and start over again and then again until I got it right.

I actually smiled when she finally said, “not perfect, but much better.”

Lara came and took me back to the studio where again, I was fitted and fabrics were draped and pinned. I felt like a mannequin at times. Sydney walked in and checked progress, but said little to anyone, including me.

At lunchtime, Lara took me back to my room where a sandwich was waiting. After eating, she had me remove the robe, put on the heels and practice walking and the initial positions. Everything was much harder in heels. There was an outfit on the bed. “That is for wear at dinner tonight,” she said before leading me back to the studio for more fittings.

The day was filled with more fittings, more practice and in spare moments reading books on positions Lara had given me. I did get to check my email once as Sydney had taken my phone and Mark wanted to know how things were going. I gave him a quick rundown only to draw Sydney’s ire.

“What we do here is to surprise him.” She had me get on all fours and proceeded to crop me again and again. I had to count each stroke and she stopped at 10. “Now learn your lesson dear.” I did not see my phone again.

“Yes Mistress,” I managed to say before getting up.

Lara pulled me aside as we finished for the afternoon. “Put everything you learned so far into practice tonight with the Mistress.”

I nodded.

My outfit consisted of a black pencil skirt and a sheer black blouse. There was no panty and no bra. Standing in front of the mirror, I could clearly see the outline of my breasts in the reflection. I touched up my makeup, slipped on the heels and headed to dinner.

As I walked down the hall in the new heels, I became very aware of my nipples firming as the sheer material from the blouse rubbed back and forth across them. There was nothing I could do about it and in my mind, I believed this was Sydney’s intent all along.

Entering the room where Sydney took cocktails. I walked up to her, stood still and said “Good evening Mistress.” I did not move. Sydney walked around me seemingly examining every inch of my appearance.

“You are doing well, much better my dear.” Sydney sipped her drink and picked up her leather crop. She ran it across my blouse stopping at my nipples to circle them through the material. “I like this look on you. When alone with Mark or in the lifestyle, you may be like this; however, slip on a black lace bra and you are ready to go out. Don’t you agree?”

“Yes Mistress, the outfit can be worn many ways.” I said.

“You may relax now and enjoy your drink.” As Sydney said this, an attendant handed me a drink.

“This one is stronger than the martini I normally serve, so sip it slowly.” Sydney warned. She continued, “I have taken my drink with a pill to relax after the week. Unfortunately, I cannot give you one as your Master forbids it, so alcohol will be your only vice.,

“Yes Mistress, I understand.” I sipped the drink and it was strong.

“So, what did you think of the second portfolio?” Sydney looked to me and then added, “be specific.”

“The sketches were beautiful and very daring,” I said. “I found myself picturing how I would look in each one as I flipped through the pad.”

“Did they excite you,” Sydney bluntly asked.

“Yes Mistress they did.” I knew lying her would lead to more punishment.

“And then you edged?” Sydney smiled towards me.

“Yes Mistress, as instructed by my Master and you, but your images made it easier.” I blushed slightly and sipped my drink.

“Good, I am glad you like them as they were chosen by your Master for you to wear when you are in the lifestyle. They will be delivered to him next week.” She looked towards me and asked “does that surprise you?”

“Yes and no,” I said. “Yes in that he selected so many and no, in that he told me he would choose what I wore.”

Without changing an expression. Sydney looked at me and said, “you do know your nipples are extremely hard right now signaling your arousal to anyone looking at you.”

“Yes Mistress, I cannot hide my arousal in the blouse you chose for me.” I smiled towards her.

“Well good,” she added, “that was my intent.” Besides your Master will love the look because I do.”

We went to the dining room for dinner. We ate alone interrupted by staff only when serving food or pouring drinks. I was handed a second drink as soon as my initial drink was finished. I could feel them making me slightly light headed. For her part, Sydney seemed more and more relaxed.

“May I ask you a question Heather?” Sydney looked at me as she finished her meal.

“Of course,” I replied.

“What were your Master’s instructions concerning me?” I could feel Sydney’s eyes locked on me as she asked the question.

Without hesitation, I said, “to do whatever you said without hesitation or argument.”

“That makes me happy and will you comply?” Sydney looked at me.

“Well, to model your fashions and have photos taken,” I said, “would take some written agreements.”

“Go on,” Sydney said.

I explained that I had a reputation and that any photo taken would have to have my release before being published or used. Sydney of course would be free to use them inside her studio or home.

“The lawyer in you comes out,” Sydney said with a smile, “but the conditions are reasonable and I would never do anything to put your reputation in danger. Draw up the papers and I will, sign them as soon as you get them to me.”

“Thank you,” I said. “It will be a simple, but enforceable agreement,”

We then walked into the room where we had drinks. Someone had put a small fire in the fireplace as it was a cool night in Charleston. We sat in wing chairs opposite one another and talked. Sydney was curious about my life and upbringing.

She finally asked, “did you ever think you would be doing this in your life. By that I mean staying here last night, learning the ins and outs of submission, being dressed by a designer, learning to obey and accept the power of others.”

“Honestly no….never,” I was honest with my answers. “In fact, I was not looking for a relationship at all when Mark and I went out, but it just happened. Everything else just sprang from that event.”

“Well I am happy you two are together and I am happy that we have met and that you are giving the lifestyle a chance.” I could see she was sincere and honest. Sydney then said, “you are a beautiful submissive both inside and out and that is rare.”

Lara entered the room.

“Now stand in front of the fireplace Heather and do not move, Lara is going to remove your clothes.” Sydney looked at me and said “no pictures involved.” She also added, “I want you to become the best submissive Mark could ever imagine. You two deserve a long life together.”

I put my drink down as I had finished it. Sydney told Lara to have them bring me another and I remained sitting until the new drink was delivered and Lara got back. I then too a deep sip, stood, and did not move as Lara approached me.

Lara had a blindfold in her hands. As she got close, she raised it. I did not move as she slipped it over my eyes and my world went black. I heard Sydney say “good girl,” and then a glass was pressed to my lips. I took a drink immediately tasting my drink.

Seconds went by and then someone, I assumed Lara started unbuttoning my blouse. They did it slowly starting below the neckline and working down to the waist of my skirt. They pulled the tail of my blouse from the skirt and I could feel it lay against the skirt. I felt someone close and then soft lips touched mine. I was going to pull away, but remembered the ‘don’t move’ comment. If this was a test, I was not going to fail. I stood still as the lips pressed into mine. The lips did not move away and a tongue grazed my lips. “Is this really happening,” rushed through my mind.

I had kissed a woman before, so I slowly parted my lips and as I did, the kiss deepened. As it did, fingers brushed across the fabric of my blouse teasing my already hard nipples. The sensuality of the moment could not be denied and I moaned into the unknown mouth. Who was kissing me? Who was touching me? Was it Lara? Was it Sydney? Was it both of them, or had someone else slipped into the room?

The kiss ended and I stood there saying nothing. I heard movement and a hand took my blouse off my shoulders. I heard footsteps moving away and then approaching. The glass….it was pressed to my lips and I knew I had to drink. I did. Footsteps again and then fingers at the waistband of the skirt. I felt the zipper being pulled down and then the skirt being pulled down over my hips. A hand touched one leg and I raised it assuming the skirt needed to be freed. A hand touched my other leg and I did the same. I was proud of myself and smiled (it must have been the drinks) that I knew what the hand wanted me to do. Footsteps again walking away and then approaching. This was not one of my stories, this was not fantasy, this was real and I was scared for a moment.

I was naked, standing only in stockings and heels, standing in front of a fireplace. What was I thinking? I almost panicked, but at the last moment took a deep breath and remembered Mark’s words to obey Sydney and cooperate. I trusted him. I put my hands behind my head, interlocked my fingers, put my elbows out to the side and bent my back thrusting my breasts forward. If someone wanted to see me and inspect me, let them do it.

“I see you have studied some of the positions.” It was Sydney’s voice from the direction of the chair. “I would say I am impressed, but you are a quick study, so it does not surprise me.” She added, you have mastered the ‘inspect’ position, but must work on getting into and out of it, in heels, from other positions.” Do you understand?

“Yes Mistress,” I understand.

“Lara, you may proceed,” Sydney said and I heard movement.

“Do not move my dear. I will tell you what is happening.” Sydney then said, “Lara is going to attach some medical grade vacuum cylinders to your nipples and over your clit and then use a small medical grade machine to remove the air creating a vacuum. The vacuum will force blood into each area causing swelling inside the tube. When removed, your nipples and clit will be swollen, sensitive and larger for the evening. Do you understand.”

“Yes Mistress,” I said adding “this is new to me.”

“Don’t worry my dear, the effects fade after a few hours, but your Master and Mistress like the look. I especially like the look under my fashions when you are wearing sheer or clingy materials.”

As Sydney talked, I felt something being pressed over my right nipple and while it was held in place, I heard a small machine sound. Immediately, there was a suction created and I could feel my nipple being drawn into whatever had been pressed over my nipple.” The machine stopped and my nipple remained trapped. Then, the same thing was done to my left nipple. I did not move.

Someone, I assumed Lara touched my pussy opening me. I was nervous, but stood still. I felt something pressed over my clit and immediate sounds and a suction feeling. The sensation was strange and somewhat arousing.

“Your clit is being pulled into the vacuum tube right now. Blood is flowing to it. Just relax and remain still.” It was Sydney’s voice from afar telling me what was happening.

The machine stopped and there was quiet as someone walked away.

“Now we will wait about 10 minutes. Do you know the “wait position,” Sydney asked me.

“Yes Mistress, I do.” I recalled it from the book Lara gave me.

“Assume it,” Sydney said softly.

I did as she asked and was not corrected.

“Lara, given the season, I want her like this, in heels and stockings until Spring. She is a lady and a lady covers her legs in the Fall and Winter.”

“Yes Mistress,” it was Lara’s voice behind me.

A glass was pressed to my lips and I took a sip. “And another,” a strange woman’s voice said. I took a second sip of the strong drink. I knew there was at least a third woman in Sydney’s room.

The drink was warming or maybe it was just not being able to see, but I felt as if the warm liquid flowed into my stomach and throughout my body. “It does relax you doesn’t it,” Sydney asked.

“Yes Mistress, it does,” I answered as the glass was pressed to my lips again.

The ten minutes went by slowly…very slowly. The heels started to hurt my legs. I wanted to move but did not.

“Remove the tubes and let me see how she looks.” It was Sydney’s voice.

My nipples were freed and then my clit was freed. Even the air hitting the swollen skin created a pleasurable sensation.

“They look beautiful,” Sydney said. “I want her to do this daily until further notice.”

“Yes Mistress,” Lara said, “I will insure she knows what to do and has the equipment before she heads home.”

I heard footsteps and then Sydney’s voice in my ear. “Once your nipples enlarge, they almost scream for body jewelry.”

I heard a sound and then felt a hand on my breasts and then a flash of pain in my right nipple and a tightness. My nipple was extremely sensitive and I moved. As I did, I heard a sound and felt the sharp smack of a crop or paddle on my buttocks.

“You were told not to move,” Sydney said. I then heard the sharp crack of the instrument hitting someone else and heard a cry from Lara. She was being punished too.

The same happened to my left nipple and I did not move this time. My mind screamed nipple clamps, but they seemed so tight.

“They will look lovely under a sheer blouse,” the third voice said. I now assumed it was one of Sydney’s fashion assistants, but was not sure.

A glass went to my lips and Sydney said, “finish your drink and try to relax. The next clamp will test you.”

I finished my drink and heard Sydney order another one for me from someone in the room.

Almost immediately, I felt a hand on my pussy. I was held open and then pain. I screamed. I could not help myself. My scream and movement were met by the crop or paddle. This caused more movement and more strikes. The pain was not as sharp and grew dull. I regained control of myself. As I did, I heard Lara’s punishment.

“The pain will grow weaker and become pleasure in a few minutes.” It was Sydney’s voice. I did not clamp your clit hood my dear, I directly clamped your swollen and protruding clit. That is why I had them use suction on you. In a few moments any movement by you will cause pleasure as the clamp moves around. “

As I stood there, I could feel my pussy begin to grow wetter and wetter. The sensations created by the clamps made it impossible to ignore what was happening between my legs.

“Does this excite you Heather, “ Sydney must be sitting again I thought.

“Yes Mistress,” I answered.

“Well, I guarantee it will impress your Master.” Sydney said.

There was more walking around and someone’s finger brushed through my pussy. I did not move, but controlling my hips was becoming almost impossible.

“God she is wet,” the third voice said.

A finger was pressed to my lips. “Open,” a voice said and I did.

“Now suck, “ Sydney said from her chair.

I did and tasted myself. It was erotic and I moaned lightly.

Sydney’s voice got nearer, she was walking now, I was sure of it. “Lara, take her back to her room, when she is there, you may remove the clamps. You have received instructions on her treatment and skin care.” She added, fittings start at 8 am.

“Yes Mistress,” Lara said from behind me.

Sydney whispered into my ear as she walked close. “I have a surprise for you, your Master will come to dinner tomorrow evening. You will get to show him your progress and all you have learned in a few short days.”

I could not help it as a thrill raced through my body. The thought of Mark seeing me like this excited me.

Lara took my arm and led me back to my room still blindfolded. Each step produced a thrill that shot through my body. Once inside my room, she led me to a spot and said “stand still.”

I did

She removed the blindfold and my image started back at me. I was in front of the mirror. I was naked wearing only heels and stockings. I could see the clamps hanging from my nipples and clit. My nipples looked much larger and I could see my clit which surprised me.

“Step out of your heels,” Lara said. “Remember you will always wear stocking beginning in the morning.”

I nodded as I stepped out of the shoes.

“Now on the bed please.” Lara pointed to the bed.

I was soon laying on the bed where Lara quickly removed the clamps. Pain returned to my nipples and clit as blood returned. “I am sorry,” Lara said. “It will stop soon.”

Lara then had me stand and reviewed positions with me for about thirty minutes. “Tomorrow we will do these in heels,” she said.

“Now on the bed and lay on your stomach,” the young assistant said.

I did and relaxed as she was soon oiling my skin. “Mistress wants you to use oil or lotion on your skin every night. I will give you bottles of each to start.” Lara’s hands were relaxing as she talked to me.

“Put your hands next to your head with your palms down on the bed,” Lara said. “If you were on the floor, this is called the ‘floor position,’ try and remember it.”

I said nothing as Lara continued to massage my back and shoulders before moving down to my thighs. The combination of her soft hands and the drinks I had earlier relaxed me.

“Spread your legs a little now,” Lara said and I did.

Her hands traced from my lower back, over my buttocks and back up grazing my pussy from behind as she made her way back to my lower back. The first time she did this, I thought it was a mistake, but each time her hands made a pass, her fingers grazed my sex. It was deliberate. Not only was it deliberate, but it felt good; after all, I had been edging for days at Mark’s direction.

I knew that I was wet and there was no doubt that Lara could not only sense but see my arousal. I was about to stop her when Sydney’s voice interrupted the moment. “Lara, I think it is time she turned over.”

I did and saw Sydney sitting in a chair in the corner of the bedroom. I had no idea how long she had been there, but it was clear she was orchestrating everything. Laying on my back, I could see how hard my nipples were and could feel how wet my pussy had become. I looked up at Lara as she coated her hands with oil and moved them to my breasts. She began a slow massage of my nipples that were still elongated from the vacuum pump.

Her fingers were electric. My mind registered, “OMG,” as she concentrated directly on the tips on my nipples, “do not move,” she said.

“Now you see how sensitive your nipples can become when pumped,“ Sydney said from the corner. “I am sure your Master will appreciate the effect.”

I felt oil drop onto my stomach and looking down, Lara was drizzling oil over my lower body. Within seconds, her hand started massaging it into my skin. Seconds later, her one hand slid over my clit making my hips jump. She had a finger on my clit and another on my nipples. This all seemed surreal. Was Lara doing this or was Sydney directing it? Did it matter?

She touched my clit. ‘She just touched my clit’ my mind screamed. I looked to where Sydney was sitting and she was no longer there, she was standing next to the bed telling Lara what a good girl she had become.

Sydney talked to me as Lara’s fingers lightly grazed my skin.

“Lara is a professional, just like you. She is a psychologist at a hospital in town. Don’t worry, it is not Mark’s. She has been a sub of mine for 5 years now. Like you, it was at first an interest, but in her case a professional interest she wanted to study. So, she did and discovered an attraction and shall we say, the rest is history.”

I felt Lara’s fingers circle my clit and my hip involuntarily jumped.

Sydney continued, “all of the subs that are mine, and I have a few, are professionals, educated, and successful. They feel safe here. They also help me train new subs in the lifestyle much like Lara is doing with you.”

Lara’s fingers moved on my breasts changing nipples. I suppressed a small gasp and moan.

“You would be surprised at how many professional women yearn for what I can give them or what others, like Mark, can give them. Some of my well trained subs move on to other Mistresses and Masters and that is ok. Some find they are Dominant after experiencing submission, and some become what is known as switches…they can play either role.” Sydney picked up a leather crop and traced it across my stomach.

“Have you been with a woman before?” Sydney asked.

I nodded and whispered “yes Mistress, a few times in college and law school.”

“Did you enjoy it,” she asked again a direct question.

“Yes Mistress, it was fun, but just experimental, nothing permanent.”

“Well, as Lara can tell you, labeling people is not anything we do. A submissive’s body is to provide pleasure to their Master or Mistress or both, or to anyone they designate and to receive pleasure themselves. Pleasure is a great motivator and teacher.” She moved the crop to the nipple Lara was not touching and slowly moved it back and forth. “Just because you may enjoy Lara’s touch does not make you a woman with lesbian tendencies or even bisexual, it just makes you a woman who enjoys pleasure.”

“Do you understand?” Sydney asked.

“Yes Mistress,” I whispered as Lara pressed into my clit with a firmer stroke. As she did, Sydney quickly took her crop and flicked the end sharply against my still swollen nipple causing me to jump and whimper lightly.

“A little pleasure and pain at the same time confuses your senses and is good for you,” Sydney said watching my reaction. I tried to remain still, but it was a losing battle.

“I will slowly introduce you to others in my social circle and hope you will include them in yours. You will find them all remarkable women.” Sydney asked me if I had any questions.

“And your staff here at the house and your assistants,” I said.

“My staff in the house have been with me for years and a few families for generations have served my family. They are discreet and some are in fact submissive. Again, they keep my home running. My assistants at work are here to design. Some are submissive, some are lesbian, but they all love making the female body look better. Again, they are all discreet, sign NDAs and know they will never work in the industry again if they violate anyone’s trust or confidentiality. You are safe here.”

Lara’s fingers had become more aggressive on my clit and my hips rocked a little. As they did, Sydney stuck the side of them with her crop. “Be still,” she said.

Sydney walked over to where Lara was sitting on the bed. “Heather is beautiful, isn’t she?”

“Yes Mistress,” Lara said, “she is very beautiful and intelligent as well as a fast learner. Thank you for letting me mentor her.” I watched as Sydney bent down and kissed Lara deeply and then whispered in her ear.

As she did, Lara kept her finger circling my clit and slid down between my legs. Sydney watched. I kept my eyes on her and her eyes locked on me. Lara continued touching with her fingers before stopping for a few seconds. I saw Sydney smile and then I moaned loudly as Lara’s tongue swept across my clit.

“OMG, OMG, OMG,” I said over and over as Lara pleasured my swollen clit. I could not focus on anything except what was happening between my legs. I pressed up to meet Lara’s tongue.

“OMG,” I yelled again as Sydney’s crop landed on my sensitive nipples. “Be still” she said, but it became impossible as each sweep of the tongue was better than the last. Each movement brought another blow from the crop, but even those started to feel exciting as my nipples hardened and pulsed.

“Mistress,” I pleaded, “I need to cum.” I could not believe that I was begging to cum, but I was.

“Mistress….please….please,” I begged.

I watched with hungry eyes as Sydney nodded to Lara. Immediately, her tongue circled the tip of my clit. I felt every move as it swept back and forth, back and forth. I could feel my orgasm well up from deep inside me. As I looked into Sydney’s eyes, I came and came hard collapsing back on the bed.

As I opened my eyes, Sydney was leaving the room and Lara was getting off the bed. She took my hand and said “trust her and I will help you.”

I nodded.

“Now you have to get a shower, dry your hair, do some studying and then get some sleep. Tomorrow is Sunday and you will be in fittings most of the morning. I understand that your Dom will be here for dinner tomorrow evening and then taking you home, so there is a lot to do.” Lara smiled at me and said, “I hope we will be friends. By the way, I live in the building across the street from you.”

When she left the room, I got up out of the bed and made my way to the shower. I looked at myself in the mirror. My nipples were still swollen as was my clit. Actually, I looked like I had just had sex.

Stepping into the mist and spray, I sat on a built in bench and just let it run over my body. Mentally, I was confused, and conflicted with all types on emotion. I felt vulnerable, I felt confused, I felt satisfied. I had just had an orgasm under the tongue of a strange woman I just met while Sydney watched. What was I going to tell Mark? Was I going to tell Mark? Did Mark already know?

The next morning at 8am, I was in my robe and wearing stockings and a garter under it…nothing else. I walked into the dining room for breakfast, but just wanted coffee, a muffin and some fruit. Lara walked in and got coffee sitting down across from me.

“About last night,” she said. “Are you alright?”

I nodded, “is that the psychologist in you coming out doing a mental welfare check?”

“Something like that,” Lara laughed. “I really do want to make sure you are ok.”

“I am, and thanks for checking.” I then finished my food before following Lara back to the design studio.

The morning was non-stop: fittings, more fittings and adjustments. Whenever there was a break, Lara had me in front of a mirror reviewing poses and learning how to move from one to another gracefully. I had a lot to learn.

The clothes looked wonderful and although some outfits were not completed, the ones for the upcoming Thanksgiving trip were finalized, fitted and by lunchtime on hangers. Sydney looked to me and said “get me your release paperwork over this week and I will sign it. I want photos of the Thanksgiving outfits right after your trip.

She then said, did Lara tell you the hair stylist is coming after lunch?”

“No,” I said, “for what.”

“She has some ideas for your look and color and is very good. Trust her.” Sydney walked away as she spoke.

True to her word, Sydney and Lara introduced Jacklyn, the stylist, after lunch. After much discussion, I surrendered. My hair was to be shortened to shoulder length, and lightened with layered highlights. I was led into the back of the design area where Sydney’s models normally were fitted, put into a stylist chair, draped and turned over to Jacklyn. Two hours later she finished.

Sydney and Lara saw the finished product before I did.

“Mark will be a happy man when he sees you,” Sydney said.

Lara added, “Mark is a lucky man.”

I was turned into a mirror and I saw the look. It was a refreshed me. It was not a dramatic change, but it was a change and had a bright, festive look. While Jacklyn had finished my hair, one of Sydney’s assistants had done my makeup. I took a minute to take it all in.

“Wow, I love it.” I was not just saying the words, I did love the look. My first thought was, “I wonder what Mark will think?”

We went back into the room where Sydney always served drinks and had one. Sydney told me that Mark would be coming for an early dinner and would then take me home. She said the outfits that were finished would be delivered tomorrow and the remainder would be sent as they were finished. Each outfit would come with accessories. She handed me the portfolio sketches as reminders.

“Now,” Sydney said, “let’s discuss portfolio two.”

Lara walked in with a box and stood next to me.

“Heather, remove your robe and let Lara help fit the harness on you.” I had no idea what she was talking about, but stood and slipped the robe off putting it on the hair. Lara opened the box pulling a design consisting of black leather straps out and holding it up for me to see.

“This is a bondage harness,” she said and proceeded to put it on me.

“Stand still,” Sydney said, “let her show you how it fits.”

When Lara finished, my torso was encased by straps that hid literally nothing. My breasts were framed by leather straps and a set ran between my legs outlining my pussy.

“As you can see,” Lara said, “the straps are connected by rings. The same rings can be used to attach your cuffs too. If Mistress desires, you may be forced to wear either a leather or latex panty complete with an external, internal or combination dildo.”

“What do you think,” Sydney said.

“Honestly, I do not know,” I said. I did not know how I felt or looked in such clothing.

“Well, they are working on multiple corsets, some body suits, additional harnesses and lingerie for starters. What gets added to the collection will be up to your Master. You will be told what to wear for any lifestyle gatherings.” Sydney seemed to be looking me over as she spoke. “Personally, I think you look very attractive as a pet in that harness.”

I got out of the harness and slipped the robe back on. It was almost 4pm and Sydney said, “it is time for you to get ready for your Master. Lara will explain dinner.” Sydney then got up and left.

Walking back to my room, Lara said “your clothes you wore have been cleaned and packed up to go home with you as have the cosmetics selected and the body lotion and oils.” She added, “the vacuum therapy machine for your breasts and clit will be boxed up after you use it today and delivered to your condo tomorrow.”

“I am to use the machine today?” I am sure I had a look of surprise on my face.

“Of course, for your Master,” Lara added,

“You will be wearing a skirt with a sheer blouse similar to last night without a bra. Your nipples are to be large and firm if at all possible. The same applies to your clit.” Lara added. “At some point during dinner your Master may decide to clamp you., just be aware that could happen.”

I nodded somewhat stunned and surprised. Lara interpreted my look correctly.

“Do not worry Heather, you will do fine and this is all for your Master’s pleasure and enjoyment. Besides, you have learned so much over the weekend and he will be happy with your progress.” I told myself that this was about Mark and I had promised that I would listen to Sydney. I was not going to embarrass myself.

“I will be back at 530pm to check you out and get you to Sydney. Please be ready by then or Sydney will punish us both.” Lara then turned to leave. As she did, Lara added, “please use the machine for 10 minutes. It is set up on your dressing vanity.”

Once Lara left, I looked at the clock, it was well after 4pm and I needed to take care of my nipples, refresh the makeup, touch up my hair, and get dressed. I had enough time, but there was really little time to waste.

I walked to the vanity and looked at the machine already set up with small airlines, attachment tubes and a power supply. As I looked at it, my mind said, “in my wildest imagination I never thought I would be doing this.” I took off my robe and sat down in front of the vanity mirror.

I looked at myself in the mirror thinking am I really going to do this now?

I was.

I picked up one of the tubes attached to a hose and pressed it over my left nipple. The nipple hardened a little as the tube was cold. Holding it in place, I turned on the power to the machine and the pump started. As I watched, my nipple was pulled deep into the tube and held there. I could literally watch it swell. Not only that, it actually provided a pleasant sensation and thrill. I then attached the tube to my right nipple watching as my nipple disappeared into the tube. Looking down between my thighs, I held myself open and held a tube right over my clit. As I watched, my clit was drawn into the tube. It was erotic as it happened and it provided a shot of arousal. I could feel myself getting wet. I looked at the clock and thought, 10 minutes.

There was nothing I could do for the next ten minutes as I watched my nipples expand. I reflected on the weekend and my relationship with Mark. Would I really do this for anyone else? I sat thinking that submission in our relationship was not the driver of how we felt about one another; he had made that clear. However, I knew he had a dominant personality and my being submissive for him and with him, showed him how much I cared. If I was honest with myself, it was not a sacrifice and I enjoyed it. I really did and that continually surprised me as I explored and learned more and more.

At the 10 minute mark, I turned the machine off and the tubes fell from my body. My nipples and clit were markedly larger and swollen. It was temporary, but I hoped Mark would love the look. I refreshed my makeup done earlier and touched up my hair. Before dressing, I applied some of Mark’s favorite perfume that I carried in my purse. Then, I got dressed.

Sydney had me wearing a black sheer top with sleeves with a black soft leather skirt by the designer Theory. The skirt hem hit right above my knee. I was already in a garter and sheer black stockings, so getting dressed did not take long. There was no bra or panty provided, so I just dressed with what was put out for me.

The blouse was clearly meant to be worn with a lace bra or camisole, as it hid very little. My breasts were clearly visible under the material and my nipples stood out. In fact, your eyes, even mine, were immediately drawn to them. Clearly, this was Sydney’s intent with the outfit. I slipped on the heels I had been wearing and making one last check, waited for Lara to take me to the room where Sydney would be enjoying her cocktails.

Sydney looked up as I entered the room with Lara and smiled.

“Come closer and let me see you,” she asked and I walked directly in front of her. I stood at the “attention” position and let her stand and walk around me. She did not touch me at all, but whispered into my ear, “lovely, your Master will love the look.”

She then told me to relax and had a cocktail brought to me which I sipped slowly.

“Your breasts and nipples will draw his attention and his eyes,” Sydney said. She continued, “I want you to be like a present your Master wants to unwrap.” We talked for a few more minutes before it was announced that Mark had arrived.

Sydney took my cocktail and said “kneel next to me and display.”

I immediately knelt between the two chairs facing the doorway. My thighs were wide and I was open for him in so many ways. I could hear Mark’s shoes on the floor. My heart was racing as he entered the room. I was also aroused, very aroused. My nipples swollen by the pump seemed to become even harder. My clit throbbed.

And then he was there……I looked up and saw him and the smile on his face. “Now this is a surprise,” he said.

“Stand and let your Master inspect you,” Sydney said.

I managed to gracefully get up in my heels and then moved to the “inspect position” with my hands behind my head and my breasts thrust out.

“Good girl,” Mark said, “I am impressed.” He walked around me. I could feel his eyes on my body. He stood in front of me and took in my body under the sheer blouse. “I love the look,” he said. He added, “so sexy and beautiful.” He then said, “I love your hair like that. What a lovely look.” I smiled with the fact that he noticed.

Sydney then explained how I had learned to use a vacuum pump for my nipples and clit. As she was talking, I moved off to the side and poured Mark a scotch and then walked over serving it to him. As I did, his hand ran up my stockings and under the hem of my skirt. He did not touch my pussy, but knew I was dressed for him.

After serving him, I knelt down again and just listened to the conversation without interrupting. Sydney talked modeling, my clothes and the two portfolios. She told Mark that the outfits for this weekend were done. She added, “and I am sure your mother will approve.”

Dinner was served and I sat next to Mark, but hardly ate anything. My stomach was in knots as Sydney described how Lara assisted in my training.

“So,” Mark said looking at me, “Mistress Sydney allowed you to orgasm with Lara this weekend?”

“Yes Master she did.” I said not knowing his thoughts.

“Did you thank Mistress Sydney and Lara for your orgasm?” Mark looked at me and could immediately tell that I had not.

“No Master,” I said.

“Having an orgasm is a gift my dear, when someone gives you one, you will thank them. It is polite, it is necessary. Do you understand?”

“I nodded and said “yes Master. “

“You will be punished later, do not embarrass me again,” Mark said.

I felt crushed that I had disappointed Mark. I was not worried about any punishment, his disappointment was enough.

After dinner, we went immediately to my place. Sydney provided a sweater so that I could go out in public and I walked down the street in Mark’s arm to my car. We drove separately with him arriving first. When I walked in, he was already there with a crop in his hand.

“Strip,” he said. He watched as I took off the sweater, skirt and blouse.

“Stay in the heels and stockings,” Mark commanded and I did.

“Now get into the humble position and stay there thinking of how you embarrassed me with Sydney.” As Mark spoke, I got on the floor and was soon in one of the positions I learned from Lara.

“I love you Heather, but if you are to be a submissive, you must learn and punishment reinforces learning and eliminates mistakes.” He then added, “you represent me and us as a couple.”

I heard him move and then a crop hit my buttocks….hard. It stung. I cried out.

“Silence,” Mark said. “Take your punishment in silence.” Another blow hit my buttocks. I said nothing.

After 10 smacks, Mark stopped and told me to stand. I did and he immediately crushed me in an embrace and a deep kiss. My mouth opened to receive his tongue and I enjoyed one of the best and deepest kisses I could remember. I ached and it just wasn’t my buttocks. I ached for him. I could no longer analyze the attraction. I was in love with him and what we were becoming as a couple. I wanted him, he wanted me and he did not object when I slid to my knees, opened his zipper and pulled out his hard cock.

When my lips surrounded his penis all he said was, “ Yes Heather, yes.” That was all the encouragement I needed. I stayed kneeling on the floor in my living room with Mark’s cock in my mouth. I took him deeper than ever before but still gagged slightly. He did not care and at the moment neither did I. When he came, I swallowed. When his cock slipped free from my lips for a moment and pulsed sending a spurt of warm cum onto my cheek, I did not care. I loved this man. I drained my lover.

“Wow, I needed that,” Mark was the first to speak. He then looked at me and smiled saying, “it looks like I shot some cum onto your cheek.”

I touched my cheek and felt the stickiness. “I guess we got carried away.”

Mark being Mark had to add, “well, you cannot say you have never had a facial…or at least a partial facial.” He laughed adding, “it is supposed to be good for the skin—pure protein.”

“I am going to go an slip into a robe and hang up the clothes if it is ok, be back in a minute.” I gathered my clothes and headed for my bedroom. As I did, I said, “are you spending the night?”

“If you will have me,” he said.

“Always and I do mean always,” was my simple reply.

When I returned, I was wrapped in a robe and Mark was on the sofa sipping his scotch. He had turned on the gas fireplace, so the room was warming up. He handed me a wine.

“Let me say again, how beautiful you look,” Mark looked directly into my eyes as he said it. We talked for a bit and finished our drinks. I told him to go take his shower, I would lock up, pour him another drink and meet him in bed. I could tell that he was tired from his weekend at the hospital and just wanted him to relax.

I got no argument.

As the shower was running, I checked the locks, turned out the lights except for the bedroom, set the timer for the coffee pot and poured Mark’s drink putting it on the nightstand on his side of the bed. I stayed in my robe and sat on the bed on top of the covers. I got out no toys or implements. If it was alright with Mark, tonight we would be Mark and Heather vs. Dom and Submissive.

When Mark got into bed, I pointed to his drink and headed to the bathroom. Removing my makeup, I got ready for bed leaving my pjs hanging near my closet. I walked out and seeing his eyes on me, slipped out of my robe naked and got into bed crawling under the covers and pressing close to him.

“Mmmm, you look even better without makeup, all fresh and innocent,” Mark laughed looking at me.

“I am all fresh and innocent,” I added. “Now finish your drink.”

He did and soon we were kissing. His kisses were soft and I knew he was tired. Sometimes, I did not know how he did what he did on a daily basis. I put my head on his chest expecting some more kisses, but was just met with some deep breathing. I lay still listening to the sounds of his breath and enjoying the warmth of his body. Mark did not move. He was totally still. Then there was a small snore. He normally was a quiet sleeper, but tonight he was tired and his snore gave him away. He was asleep. I smiled thinking he must be tired, even I could not keep him awake.

I made sure he was sound asleep before I moved away from him. Reaching over, I turned out the bedside lamp and the room plunged into darkness. I kissed him softly and whispered goodnight.

I was in the middle of a sexy dream. I normally did not have too many erotic dreams, but this one was good and it felt great. My lover was between my legs and his mouth was on my clit. I moaned loudly and could feel my body move under his tongue. I felt each swirl. It felt so real and then I opened my eyes into the dark night.

It was real. Mark was between my legs and his tongue was driving me wild. My hips were already moving up and down by the time I was fully awake and by then, I did not want to stop the pleasure I was receiving. I had no idea what time it was, but it was still dark outside.

Mark did not say a word. His mouth never left my clit until my moans filled his ears. I awoke aroused and within minutes I was on the edge. I felt Mark weight shift as he moved up my body and between my legs, which I spread wider. His lips got close to mine and I could literally smell my scent on them. Then he kissed me and I could taste myself. As his tongue entered my mouth, his cock entered my pussy. He was so hard and I was so wet. We fit together perfectly and his hips moving pressing his cock in deep only made mine move and press up against him. He hit my cervix.

When he did, I lost it. I tried to hold back, but could not. I had no control over my body and was swept away by an orgasm. At the same time, Mark grunted and I felt his body spasm and flood mine. I could literally feel his cum flow into me. I just held onto him as we rode the pleasure. Still not a word had been said.

“OMG,” he finally said, “I wanted you.” Then he added, “I am sorry I woke you up.”

“You have my permission to wake me up anytime like that,” I told him. “I thought it was a dream for the longest time.”

Mark looked at the clock, it was 4:30am.

“I’ll get up and put on the coffee,” I said. “I won’t be going back to sleep after that one.”

“Same here, “ Mark added.

I pulled on a robe, wrapped it around me and made my way to the kitchen. My heart was still pounding and my body coming down from an incredible orgasm.

Over coffee we had an early morning chat about many topics including us. We both agreed we liked the way our relationship was maturing. He asked if the weekend with Sydney was too much or too intense and I gave him a firm “no.”

“So, we will be leaving around 11am on Wednesday if that isn’t too early,” Mark announced.

I am off on Wednesday and can leave any time, just let me know if you are sleeping here on Tuesday or I am coming to your place.” I laughed already knowing the answer.

“I am coming here, you cook better,” Mark grinned at me as he spoke.

“I am not cooking, you are buying Tuesday night. You better get us a reservation somewhere.” I waited for his response.

“Done,” he said, “but if I am buying, I get to pick what you will wear.”

“Of course,” I whispered as I sipped coffee, “I would not have it any other way.”

To Be Continued