The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unsolicited Part 11

Heather receives an unsolicited email from a fan of her writing. He is a Master and what transpires is fact not fiction. Will Heather continue this budding relationship in an attempt to make her writing even better.

MD, MA, BD, MF

It was Steeplechase Week and that meant a short week and a visit by Mark’s parents before our trip to Beaufort for Thanksgiving Dinner in a few weeks. Initially, I had no intention of going to Mark’s parents for Thanksgiving, but his mother insisted. “No one spends Thanksgiving alone, “ she said. What Kate wanted, Kate got.

“So we will be there for Thanksgiving and then turn around and come back for a Holiday Party in a few weeks,” I asked Mark trying to sort out my schedule.

“Yep,” Mark said with a smile. “At least it is not too far and we get to share accommodations,” he laughed. “Besides, my mother adores you.”

I was sitting in Mark’s condo sipping a wine as we discussed the upcoming weekend. I had never been to a steeplechase. I had just kidded Mark about the pictures from Sydney’s, given to him during our last trip, as he had one displayed in a frame near his bedside.

“Do you actually like that picture,” I asked and then looked to him as I picked it up.

“Of course I do, I think it is sexy as hell and you look hot.” Mark flattered me with his words.

I must have smiled or put a strange look on my face as he said “what?”

I looked at him puzzled not knowing what he meant.

“I know you were thinking of something, now what was it,” Mark asked.

I could feel myself blushing as I said, “I had this image in my mind of you playing with yourself as you looked at me dressed like that.” I added, “it was just a fleeting thought.”

Mark laughed, “well, I do. You look hot in it.”

Now I really blushed which is what he liked. I had the image in my mind of Mark stroking his cock as he looked at my picture. I could not get it out of my head.

“It’s not me,” I said, “ you probably have a latex fetish.”

He laughed and then said, “while you are blushing, I received an invitation to Sydney’s holiday party and you are my “plus 1” for the night.” Mark whispered, “it will be a busy holiday season, but she does throw a very different kind of party.”

“So your parent’s party, Sydney’s party and work parties, I am glad I have a social wardrobe.” I laughed.

Mark then added, “well at least this year, I have a date for the affairs and don’t have to worry about finding someone.”

“As if you would have to worry,” I chuckled while kissing him on the cheek.

Out of the blue, Mark walked over and said, “I want you to be my good girl tonight. Are you up for that?” I looked up a little surprised at both what he said and the effect it had on me as a shock of pleasure shot through my body.”

“Of course I am Master. You know I love being your good girl.” I knew that Mark knew how excited I could get just thinking of submitting to him, and I did get excited. Even now, as we were talking, I could feel my nipples hardening and lubrication starting to flow in my vagina. He had that effect on me and if I was honest, I loved it. I relished it.

We were at his place and as he sat down in his overstuffed chair, Mark looked up at me, he sipped a scotch and said, “how about getting naked for me. You know I love see you that way.”

As he looked up at me from his chair, I started to remove my clothes one piece at a time, never breaking eye contact. I loved looking into his hungry eyes knowing he was hungry for me. I thought of how much I had grown in the last four months. I was comfortable with Mark in all ways and trusted him over all others. He excited me, loved me and made me feel things that I had never felt before.

My top was now off and I was standing in a lace bra, which I quickly unhooked and dropped to the floor. I almost chuckled as I realize my lingerie collection had undergone a significant upgrade since I was with Mark as he was a very visual person. As such, he loved displaying me whenever possible and I loved being displayed. I never considered myself an exhibitionist, but knowing eyes admired me was a turn-on.

My skirt was now sliding down my thighs and per Mark’s instructions, I was not wearing a panty. He smiled as I was exposed. Knowing that I was recently waxed, he could not resist commenting on how smooth and soft my body looked. Once I was naked, Mark had me go to the bedroom and bring out a small box holding our toys. I knew what was going to happen.

“Face away from me and get on all fours,” he said.

“Yes sir,” I said and obeyed.

“I am going to fill your ass now Heather and use a larger plug then you are accustomed too.” As he spoke, I could hear him pulling something from the box.

“Relax,” Mark said, “we will take this slowly.”

I felt the cold lubricant on Mark’s fingers as he slowly massaged my anal opening. His fingers felt good and I found myself relaxing for him. He could also tell as he encouraged me with “good girl.”

Then I felt the pressure. As I did, Mark said, “touch yourself, massage your clit.”

I immediately did as Mark asked. I felt jolts of electricity as my fingers found my clit as I continued to bend forward on my hands and knees. I could feel how wet I was as I was getting wetter by the second. As I touched, my clit swelled. I could feel it grow and respond.

With my mind on my clit and the sensations coming from it, I could feel Mark continue to apply pressure to the end of the plug. The tip started to slip into my body. I did not know how much was in me but it became uncomfortable.

“Mark, it is too big for me. This isn’t working,” I said.

“Touch faster,” he said and as I touched, my body responded and I pressed back on my finger, which also pressed my ass against the plug.

“Good girl,” Mark said, “just a little more.”

I felt Mark’s free hand on my breast as I continued to circle my clit. Without warning, he pinched my nipple and pinched it hard. I jumped back away from the pitch, but directly onto the tip of the plug. I could feel momentary pain and then the plug slipped into my ass. I had never felt so full in my life. I was so aroused and felt like I was about to drip, although I knew I wasn’t.

“Relax now and adjust to it,” Mark whispered as his hands reached to massage my nipples. I heard my voice moan as I was still touching my clit.

“You can stop now,” Mark laughed, “you are not going to come yet.”

My fingers stopped, but not before I realized just how aroused this had made me.

“Kneel for me,” Mark’s voice was clear.

I got up, faced him and knelt slowly keeping my eyes on his. As I knelt, the size of the plug made itself known. As I lowered myself to the floor, the plug seemed to seat itself even deeper in my body causing me to wince. Finally, I was kneeling in front of the man I loved: my friend, my confidant, my lover and my Master. Mark reached forward and lightly pinched both of my nipples. They were already hard like little pebbles. He then showed me nipple clamps pulled from the box and attached to each other with a small chain. “These are for you,” he said and then attached one to my left nipple which immediately felt like it was on fire. The pressure was intense and I heard myself grunt and inhale deeply.

“Breathe,” Mark commanded and then attached a clamp to my right nipple. It felt like my breasts were on fire. His eyes watched me. “Relax,” he said. “It will pass,” and it did. The burning became an ache and then a dull ache in which I could feel every throb and pulse of blood.

Mark held his scotch to my lips and I took a sip. I felt I needed something. Although aching, I was aroused. I felt alive and I felt wanted.

“Hold out your wrists,” Mark now said and I did.

I was now accustomed to the feel of the cuffs he attached.

Mark got up and walked behind me and I felt cuffs being put on one ankle and then the other. “Good girl,” he said.

Mark then took my right arm and pulled it behind me. He had never done this before. As he pulled my arm, I bent backwards while in the kneeling position. I felt him playing with the cuffs and heard a click. I immediately realized my wrist and ankle were secured together. He then did the same to my left side. I could not move and was bent back. I knew in this position, my pussy was exposed totally and I could literally feel my body opening.

“You are so wet,” Mark said to me, “so very wet,” and his fingers slipped over and then into my vagina. I could literally hear the sound of wetness as his fingers moved through and into me. “OMG,” was all I said.

I was so exposed, so open and so aroused. I could feel the clamps biting into my nipples as Mark fingered me slowly. Every movement my body made was amplified in either my nipples or my ass. He knew exactly what he was doing and he took his time. There was no rush and the feelings created were exquisite.

My eyes were on Mark as his finger slowly circled my clit. I could literally feel every single movement he made. He would slow down; he would speed up; he kept me deliciously aroused until I wanted to scream in pleasure. I could feel my anal muscles contract around the plug deep inside me. I could feel my nipples throb with each pulse of blood. When he bent forward to kiss my lips, I hungrily accepted his kiss. When his tongue opened my lips, I could taste the scotch. Everything he did enflamed my senses. He slipped a finger inside me and instinctively, I pressed up into it moving my hips back and forth.

“Good Girl,” Mark whispered. “Tonight is just getting started and there is so much I want to do with you. He curled his finger upwards in me and massaged firmly causing an intense sensation and even more lubrication, “His hand pulled on the chain attached to the two nipple clamps causing a new burning sensation in my breasts. I felt my body get wetter and so did he. “I know you got turned on by that tug, I could feel it,” he whispered.

Mark proceeded to tease my body. I had no idea how long he played with me as I lost track of everything but the sensations he was creating. His finger circling my clit continued its work skillfully making my body jump with each brush against the sensitive nub. As he did this, Mark slipped two fingers into my vagina curling them up to put pressure on the sensitive insides.

“I got an “A” in anatomy,” Mark whispered in my ear and believe it or not, a woman does have a G Spot.” I felt his fingers move along the roof of my vagina and then he said, “and yours is right here.”

Immediately, he pressed up hard with a focused massage and I felt the most intense pleasure that I had ever experienced. All the while, he continued to circle my clit with his other hand. His internal massage was unrelenting. I whimpered, I moaned in pleasure, and I cried out, but he continued. My body started to shiver and quiver. I grew tense. Another sensation gripped me. I thought I was going to urinate. I felt the need to pee. Why now? I wanted to cum, not pee.

“Stop,” I told Mark, “I need to pee.” I added, “I really do.”

Instead of stopping, Mark continued his massage. His fingers were almost lifting my hips up with the pressure he was applying, it was not painful, but it made me want to pee even more, besides, I was now so wet. I knew I had coated his fingers and each thrust brought the distinct sound of wetness into the room.

“You will not pee,” Mark said, “trust me, just relax.”

His fingers again stated almost lifting me and I felt a tension building from my core. The sensation was new and much different than my previous experiences. I was going to cum. I could not control myself. I relaxed and the moment I did, I exploded. I came with a rush and as I did, I felt myself grow increasingly wet almost as if I had urinated. I was soaked. Mark’s hand was soaked, I cried out as an orgasm and embarrassment washed over me. I quivered; I cried; I would have collapsed, but could not due to the bindings.

“Good girl,” Mark said, “Heather, you squirted tonight when you orgasmed.” He added, “that was incredibly hot.” I felt embarrassed. Naturally, I had heard of squirting before, but did not know if it was myth or reality. Now I knew.

“Don’t be embarrassed in any way,” Mark said. “It is a natural function and in fact very sexy. Besides, I made you squirt, blame me.”

Mark walked behind me and unhooked my wrists from my ankles and I was finally able to move freely. Helping me off the floor, Mark got a towel and cleaned up the fluid my body produced. He then sent me to the shower where I was soon under the warm spray. It did not surprise me at all when I felt his arms around me. I turned into him and we kissed. As we kissed, Mark grew hard and I could feel his beautiful cock pressing against my skin. Not waiting to be told what to do, I took it in my hands, held it and then sank to my knees until they hit the warm tile floor. Mark’s cock was in front of my face. With little effort, I had it between my lips. Doing this to Mark was now so natural and knowing it provided him pleasure, actually excited me. Kneeling here in front of him naked, pleasuring him seemed so natural at this moment. We both enjoyed the moment.

As I pleasured him with my lips, I thought of what he had just done to my body. I had never experienced what he gave me. It was a first. I was actually thinking, “Damn doctor, he knows my body better than I do.” However, was that really a bad thing. I had a lover so I tune with my physical and emotional responses that he seemed to know exactly what I needed at anytime. Right now, I needed to make Mark cum. He had made me erupt and now I was going to do the same for him. My tongue knew just what to do and I knew right where to place my tongue to get his best response, I was playing this game within my head, “can I take him deeper in my mouth and throat then I did last time.?”

I loved the feel of Mark’s cock sliding between my lips and into my mouth. When he began to moan, it felt even better. The tip of his cock hitting the back of my throat caused me to begin to drool, but I was now accustomed to this response, I knew at some point I would gag, but instead of removing his cock at that point as I originally did, I now just backed off a little and tried to relax myself. I smiled as he slid beyond the back of my mouth and into the top of my throat. It was a totally different feeling for both of us. I could not take him any deeper this time, but each time was better than the last. Mark’s moans and breathing betrayed his impending orgasm. He was close.

“Oh fuck Heather,” was all he said before his warm cum flowed into my throat and mouth. I felt every pulse and every spasm his body made as he emptied himself. At that moment, I realized that I had as much power in the D/s relationship as he did. Although he was taking me at times, I was letting him. It was a liberating thought.

I kept him in my mouth until he softened and then stood to face him. Now it was my turn to say “I LOVE YOU,” because I did. It was a wonderful yet scary thought caring for someone, so much, but I needed him. Mark’s control set me free and in that freedom, we found love. Mark kissed me and whispered, “you are mine and will always be my love.” We then just held each other letting the warm spray wash over our bodies.

Later that night in bed, we made love. It was different than before: much softer, more sensual, but just as intense. As I said, Mark had a gift allowing him to judge what I needed at any given moment.

In the morning over coffee. Mark reminded me that his parents would be arriving in Charleston by 2pm. They were actually staying down the street at one of the historic inns. Luckily, we both had taken the day off, or at least I had. Mark was not on the schedule for today but had call on Sunday. My plan was to have his parents over for cocktails and dinner vs. going out. I had a salon appointment for nails and hair and then would devote the afternoon to getting dinner together. He offered help, but I just told him he was responsible for the wine and making the cocktails.

“You know my parents want to take us to dinner,” he reminded me.

“Yes, and they are tomorrow night after the Steeplechase. Tonight is my dinner and you are helping.”

He laughed. “I guess all I can say is yes ma’am.”

“I like the sound of that,” I chided him.

He headed to his place as I got dressed and headed to the Salon at Charleston Place for my hair appointment. After my hair, I would go down the street for my nails. I planned to be done prior to noon.

My timeline was not far off as I walked in my place at 1230. I immediately went to work on dinner. The menu was not complex: a caricature board for appetizers, a wedge salad, broiled crab cakes, hassleback potatoes and roasted asparagus for dinner and caramel pecan apple pie for dessert. By 3pm, everything was prepped and the pie was in the oven. The crab cakes were a family recipe passed down for at least three generations. On the way from the salon, I had picked up some flowers for the table and got them into a vase for display. I was feeling confident and secure.

Once the pie was out of the oven, I decided to change and once dressed, set the table and then waited for Mark. He arrived by 430 and was impressed. “Damn, you are good,” he said as he looked at the table, flowers and dinner prep. He added, “are you trying to impress my mother.”

“I am more than a pretty face, now take care of cocktails.”

At 6pm, the doorbell rang and in walked Kevin and Kate. “What a wonderful place,” Kate exclaimed as she looked around. She added, “you have great tastes in decorating. As she was walking around, Mark brought out cocktails announcing that he was relegated to serving drinks this evening. I got the appetizers out and the evening got off to a good start.

Karen was looking at a book shelf with some pictures on it and picked up one of my parents and one of my older brother.

“I assume this is your family,” Karen said and I just looked over and nodded hoping we could change the conversation.

“So how are your parents these days,” Karen probed and I looked at Mark seeing a sick expression on his face.

I had to answer the question. “Well Karen, they both died in an auto accident my Sophomore year of college.” Karen’s face was mortified and pale as she looked at me. “I am so sorry Heather, I did not know. So, how is your brother, where is he now.”

“Mom,” Mark said in a loud voice trying to get her to stop questioning me, but the question was already out.

“My brother is in Arlington National Cemetery,” I said. He was a Major in the army and was killed in Afghanistan while I was in law school.”

“OMG,” Karen said. “I am so sorry. I did not know. I would not have asked.” I looked at her and then Mark and said, “I have moved on from burying my family.” I added, “I just don’t talk about it as it is just bad memories.” I then went to the kitchen to be alone for a moment and to get things together for dinner.

Mark came into the kitchen full of apologies for his mother’s questions and for not filling her in on my family, or lack of family.

“It is ok,” I said to him, “it is ok.” He knew I was upset. As soon as he left, Karen walked in and apologized arguing her questions were inexcusable.

“Nonsense,” I said, “they are normal questions anyone would ask and I am not offended.

“But you are clearly upset,” she added.

“Yes, but upset because my parents and brother cannot be here to see how happy I am right now. That is a different kind of upset.” I looked at Kate as I spoke and the next thing I knew is she was hugging me and I was crying. I quickly composed myself and put the dinner under a broiler.

Kate gave me another hug and whispered in my ear that “I could talk to her about anything at anytime.” She added, “and I mean it.”

Dinner was a success and Mark’s parents were impressed as was he. When dessert was served, the men decided they would have scotch. Kate and I stayed with wine.

“My god this pie is to die for,” Kate exclaimed, “you have to give me the name of the bakery.”

Mark almost choked on his scotch as he pointed to me and laughed, “if you stay on Heather’s good side, maybe she will make you one.”

Kate looked to me. “You made this,” she said almost in disbelief. “This is one of the best desserts I have ever eaten.”

“I made it this afternoon” adding,”it really wasn’t that hard.”

“Heather, you continually surprise me in a good way,” Kate raised her glass in a small toast.

Mark’s parents left after plans for tomorrow’s Steeplechase we’re made.. Mark walked them back to the Inn where they were staying, while I started on dishes. The china and silver had to be hand washed and dried, so the process was a little longer than usual. I poured the last of the wine, put on some music and got to it. I was almost done when Mark returned.

“Perfect timing,” I managed to say before my words were silenced with a deep kiss.

“What was that for,” I managed to say before I got a second deep kiss.

“My parents told me that I needed to ‘take care of that girl,’ when I left them tonight.

“So how do you propose taking care of me,” I smiled somewhat seductively, or at least I thought so, as I questioned Mark.

“For starters, why don’t you go to the bedroom and get naked for me. I will lock up and join you in a few minutes.”

“Yes Master,” I said and headed off to the bedroom.

I was soon naked standing in my closet looking at the outfit I selected for the Steeplechase. I was going with a fall maxi dress and boots, which I thought was appropriate.

I then moved to the bed and positioned myself seductively laying on my stomach.

Mark walked in and dimming the lights more than I already had them commented, “Damn, I love how sexy and submissive you look right now.” He then added, be honest with me, you love obeying don’t you?”

I nodded my head, “yes Master, I do. Far more then I ever suspected.”

“Are your nipples hard and sensitive right now and is your pussy wet for me?” Mark looked into my eyes searching for the answer he probably knew I would give.

“Yes sir, I am wet for you and my body aches so much.” I told the truth. I added more, “I

did this as an exploration, but I have learned so much about myself and my needs. I need what you give me.”

“Next time, remember you are not properly prepared unless you have your cuffs and collar on. You are mine and I love you that way.”

“Yes Master,” I responded and then asked, “shall I get them now?”

“Yes, and when you put them on think of how you love surrendering to me. Also, bring the box with the implements and toys. I am in the mood for play since you were such a good girl this evening.”

I felt an immediate shot of arousal at his words. It is hard to describe how my body reacted to Mark now. There was definitely a physical and emotional component and he knew this and understood how to play me like a fine instrument.

I stood in front of my bathroom mirror and attached the cuffs to my wrists and ankles/feet and then I placed his collar around my neck. I loved the feel because I knew what was coming. The anticipation was exciting in itself. I got the box out of the closet and walked in giving it to Mark.

“Now on the bed and on your stomach,” tonight his voice had a deep quality and I found it sexy.

“By the way,” Mark said, “Sydney is disappointed she did not get to dress you for the Steeplechase. Actually, she is very disappointed.”

“Well, I did not know there was an offer on the table,” I laughed. “I think she will get over it.”

“Actually, any social event we attend, she wants to dress you. If you won’t be in a fashion shoot for her in the studio, she will have pictures taken in public.” Mark looked at me, “you will accommodate her with both modeling her wardrobe and pictures.”

“Yes Master, I will assist Mistress Sydney.”

“Good, you do know she intends to redo most of your wardrobe.” I turned my head to look at Mark as he spoke.

“My entire wardrobe?” I questioned.

“Yep, piece by piece. She has been asking me about my tastes.” Mark smacked my butt playfully adding, “you will listen to her.”

“Yes Master,” is all I could say.

“Get on your knees and drop your shoulders to the bed.” These commands from Mark did not surprise me and I immediately did as he asked.

“Spread your knees wide,” he demanded and I did as quickly as possible.

“I think you will soon be introduced to a spreader bar. You will love it.” Mark forced my knees wider as he spoke.

“Now your wrists back toward your ankles,” he said and I heard metallic sounds as he clipped a chain to each locking them in place. I could not pull my wrists forward at all.

“You are so open and exposed again, my dear. Tell me how you feel.”

As he spoke the words, I felt a liquid drizzle on my lower back and start to trickles down onto my buttocks. I assumed it was some lotion or oil. I then felt Mark’s hand massaging the lotion into my skin. My skin started to warm and I said the same to Mark.

“It is a warming oil,” as he spoke the words, one of his fingers started playing with my anus which then started to warm.

I went to say something and he stopped me. “Be quiet or be gagged.”

I was silent.

His fingers continued their massage and my skin grew warmer. I felt his other hand slip between my legs from behind and start to massage my labia and clit with the same oil. I moved away from his touch and Mark immediately smacked my butt.

“Do not move away from me.” He then asked, “am I understood?”

“Yes Master.” I tried to remain still.

His fingers slowly massaged the warming oil into my vagina and then circled my clit again. I found it hard not to move and when one finger went into my ass while another massaged my clit, my hips rocked.

I heard the smack as soon as I felt it. However, for the first time, Mark did not stop with one smack. There was a second and then a third.

“Now stay still,” he said again.

I was so open and exposed. I felt helpless. His fingers kept penetrating me while his other hand circled my clit. I literally felt my body open to what he was doing. His fingers in my ass pulled out quickly. I felt nothing and then something…pressure.

“I used the warming oil as a lube, your ass is about to warm,” as Mark said those words, the pressure increased. I felt the head of the plug opening me, but this seemed larger than before.

More pressure and then Mark pinched my clit sharply making my hips press back and as they did, the plug slipped quickly into my body as he pressed it forward. I grunted but bit my lip to keep from crying out. Then, I was filled. I could feel my anal muscles hold tightly. My mind was not ready for the heat filling my ass. Wherever the plug touched warmed quickly.

I suppressed a moan.

“Good Girl,” my Master whispered and as he did, I could feel him playing more and more with my clit. I was swollen and when Mark slipped a clamp onto the hood above my clit, I lost a sense of control and cried out in shock, surprise, discomfort, and yes…arousal. Was what I felt pain, or was it pleasure. I could not tell. It hurt, but a good hurt what soon dulled to an ache.

When he slipped a vibrator into my vagina, it did not surprise me. I was filled. I was on fire with the heat from the lube. My clit was so exposed with its hood clamped. I moaned unable to move.

Mark moved to the head of the bed and got on his knees. At some point, he had taken off his clothes. When I looked up, I saw his cock. It was hard, throbbing and every vein was visible. He reached back and unhooked my wrists from my ankles and got me on all fours.

“Now be a good girl and suck your Master.” His words did not need to be spoken. I knew his desires at that moment and opening my lips took him deep into my mouth. I started sucking determined to make him cum and cum hard. As I did, he reached under my shoulders and finding my hard nipples, Mark attached a clamp to each on causing me to grunt.

The sounds of my grunt were extinguished by his cock deep in my mouth. Mark had my ass, vagina and mouth filled and my body clamped.

My mind was reeling….”OMG, OMG, OMG, flashed through my head as he grabbed my head and spasmed. Each spasm was accompanied by a spurt of warm cum flowing into my mouth.

I was now going to explode. The plug, the vibrations, the clamps and the scene proved too much and control was lost. I screamed around his cock as my body convulsed and convulsed hard. I knew that Mark knew I had cum and was sure that was his intent.

When he pulled his cock from my lips, all I could say was “oooh fuck.”

“You came without permission,” Mark reminded me. “I will punish you on another day in a creative way.” He smacked my ass and said, “that was fantastic.”

I was then untied and the vibrator was taken out. However, he did not immediately remove the clamps and when he did. I screamed again as the blood flowed back into the sensitive areas. I almost came a second time. Again, was it pain or pleasure, or both. I did not know,

Mark removed the plug, but said, you will wear the plug and the remote Hula beads tomorrow at the Steeplechase, but for now let me remove the cuffs. He then smiled, but you will wear the collar to bed and sleep naked with me.

I slept naked and collared. Mark’s body was warm and the sensation of skin on skin felt perfect. I kissed his lips, whispered ‘goodnight Master,’ and fell asleep.

The following morning was Steeplechase and I was up early as was Mark. When I went to put on a robe, Mark said “no, I want you naked this morning until you get ready to go out”

I nodded, went to the kitchen and made coffee naked.

I served Mark his coffee and was about to pour myself a cup when I heard, “not so fast, I think my morning deserves a display.” Mark pointed to the floor in front of him.

I was a little confused as we rarely played in the morning, but I knelt where Mark had pointed.

“Now touch yourself for me. Call this a private display.” Mark then sipped his coffee while he watched me.

I lowered my hands to my nipples and then moved one between my thighs where I began stroking.

“Spread your knees wider. You are to be fully open and exposed.” Mark looked directly at me.

I adjusted my position as my clit became swollen. I knew how my body was reacting and I could feel my wetness grow. I stared into Mark’s eyes so he could see my excitement build.

“You will not cum,” he said, but you will be on the edge, the very edge.”

As my arousal built, I closed my eyes concentrating on the feeling. “Open your eyes and look at me,” Mark said. “I want to see your passion.”

My hips started moving as I could feel my wetness coat my fingers. I knew my skin was flushed and my breathing changed. I was going to cum soon.

“Do not cum my pet,” Mark said again.

I stopped touching.

“Do not stop pet,” control your touching and emotions. Mark reminded me again.

“OMG, OMG, please Sir, let me cum….please.” The words flowed from my mouth without any thought. My body was now in control.

“Stop,” Mark said calmly.

I immediately did as he asked thankful to stop the stimulation.

My breathing slowly calmed down and I regained a semblance of control.

“Now start again and stay on the edge this time.” Mark looked at me with a smile.

“Yes Sir,” I said. My one hand went to my breasts while my other went between my thighs and found my clit. I started all over again and as I had learned over the months, getting to the edge on the 2d or 3rd time did not take long. My body took me there quickly. I kept my eyes on Mark this time.

When we finally stopped, by body felt electric. I was so close to orgasm that my senses were alive. I craved his touch, but knew I would have to wait.

“After you shower, you will put in the medium plug and the remote hula beads,” Mark said. He continued, “ I want you to think about preparing your body for your Master as you follow my orders.”

I nodded. He then remarked, “you will probably see Sydney there today. She is a fixture at these social events.”

‘Great,’ I thought, ‘someone else to deal with.’ I wanted to focus on Mark’s parents and Mark today, no one else.

In the shower, I had a chance to reflect on last night and this morning. I was coming to the slow realization that my exploration and experiment was becoming much more than that. I was comfortable as a submissive. In fact, I was much more than comfortable, I felt safe, secure, sexy and empowered. It was my choice and no one was forcing me to do anything. I was submitting of my own free will.

I stood in front of the mirror drying my hair and remained naked. I was comfortable even if Mark walked in, which he did, to shower. I kissed him as he walked by and he smacked my thigh. “More of that might come later,” he laughed as he walked into the shower.

Walking into my bedroom, I picked up the plug and vaginal vibrator and slowly inserted one and then the other. As I did, there was no doubt I was becoming aroused as I was inserting implements that eventually would lead to my own sexual torture later in the day. As I finished, Mark walked in from his shower. Seeing what I was doing, he picked up his phone and making sure his app still connected to the vibrator, he turned it on smiling as a I jumped a little.

He dressed much quicker than I did, but when I finally checked myself in the mirror, I liked what I saw. The maxi dress looked great and the brown leather boots by J Crew came to just below my knee. I added a few bracelets, a necklace and some earrings and after spritzing some perfume, I grabbed a sweater and was ready to go.

Mark whistled when I walked out making me laugh.

“You look incredible,” His words made me smile.

We met his parents at the Steeplechase where they had a tent catered with food and drinks for friends and acquaintances. Kate walked up and hugged me whispering “lovely as usual.” Mark walked over to me after greeting his dad and whispered, “if my mother knew what you were wearing, she would be shocked at her son.” I watched him play with his phone out of the corner of my eye and the vibrations started again. They were subtle but unrelenting and I knew they would be building throughout the day.

For the next few hours, Mark kept the teasing vibrations going. My nipples had hardened almost immediately and my wetness went from mild lubrication to moist to feeling like I was dripping, which was impossible, but I could not help but imagine it. I think my imagination was fueling my arousal. Mark would circulate the crowd, but would look at me every time he changed the intensity. I was trying to concentrate on the race activities but found it more and more difficult —— and then Sydney walked up.

“Heather, my dear, you do look wonderful today, but I really want you to let me dress you for these affairs. I will not take no for an answer.” Sydney then gave me a big hug.

As she did, Marked increased the intensity of the vibration and I literally jumped into her arms. Sydney felt the jump as she whispered into my ear, “does he have a toy in you pet?”

“Yes,” I spoke softly not wanting anyone to possibly hear.

“”Yes what, my dear.” Sydney put her arm on my shoulder looking at me.

“Yes Mistress,” I whispered bringing a smile to her face.

Sydney walked me to the far side of the tent away from where people were watching the race and spoke quietly. “Is his pet aroused, wet and wanting to cum?”

I knew I was blushing as I nodded and said “yes Mistress.”

“Well, he could make you cum here in front of all of these people as I am not sure you could control yourself.” Sydney looked at me like she was serious. She added, “you might have to run away quickly or suffer embarrassment.”

“No please don’t have him do that Mistress. I will put up with the teasing.” I then added, “I know he could, but he won’t. He would not embarrass me in front of his parents. He is not like that at all.”

“You are right. I believe he is in love with you which makes it even more important that you be trained properly as this has the makings of a long term relationship.”

“I understand. Mark has asked that I cooperate with you on anything you want, even the photo shoot.” I watched Sydney as she smiled warmly.

“Perfect.” She looked devilish when she added, “didn’t I tell you that you would model for me before we were done?” She seemed to think for a minute before saying, “this may work out training and modeling for my fashions. Yes, I think that could work.”

“Remember Miss, I am not a model. Please do not expect much,” I said as I wanted to dampen her enthusiasm.

“I will be the judge of that and as of this moment, I think you will do quite well.” Sydney took my arms as she talked and led me back over to the crowd and then to where Mark was standing.

“Mark, good news, Heather has finally agreed to be photographed for my fashion designs. Isn’t that wonderful.” Sydney smiled as she finished the announcement.

“Great,” Mark quickly said putting his arm around me as he did. “I know she will do well.” The vibrations attacking my body remained on low.

I walked off with Mark to get a wine and whispered to him quietly. “She told me that she was going to have you make me cum here forcing me to run or be embarrassed.” I paused and added, “I told her that you would never do such a thing.”

“You know me too well.” Mark added as I got my wine, “but I might have you blushing from being on edge so long.”

We then walked over to where Kate was standing. I could not believe that he kept the vibrations on low as I stood there. It was distracting and made it hard to focus.

“This has been wonderful today,” I told Kate, “thank you for inviting me.”

“Nonsense, you brightened up my day. You will be joining us for dinner this evening, won’t you”. As Kate spoke, I looked to Mark.

“Of course we will mom. 7pm right?” Mark looked at me and said, “that will give Heather time to find something to wear.”

When the races were over, we walked back to our car and as I got in, Mark increased the intensity of the vibrations. “Mark, that is not fair,” I managed to say before allowing a small moan to escape my lips. Surprisingly, the vibrations stopped seemingly an unplanned occurrence by Mark, who stared at his phone.

“I think your toy needs a recharge,” I laughed adding, “saved by a dead battery.”

We went to my place as Mark had clothes in the closet to wear. It was only 3pm, so there was no rush. Walking in, the first thing I did was remove my boots freeing my feet. The second thing I did was pour Mark and drink and myself a wine as he checked in on some patients at the hospital.

When he finished his call, Mark immediately wrapped his arms around me and then proceeded to slowly and deeply kiss me on the lips. He did not break the kiss, but used his tongue to open my lips and we were soon deeply embracing. He had a heated passion in his kiss and I knew that his hunger was building.

“So, did Sydney have you worried?” Mark asked.

“No, I trust you not to embarrass me.” I sipped my wine slowly.

“You are lucky Sydney did not have the control. She would have taken you to the edge and beyond. She loves toying with a submissive, especially one belonging to another Dom.” Mark looked for a response.

“I would have run or made a quick excuse and left.” I walked toward the windows looking over the harbor as I talked. Mark followed and soon had me deep in another kiss. I felt my body responding to him as it always did. I could no longer help myself or control my responses. I lost that fight with my body week’s ago and was now comfortable with the arousal I felt with Mark around.

Whispering into my ear, Mark said, “your nipples are hard, your breasts are flushed, your clit throbs with blood and you are getting very wet.” He looked at me and said, “how did I do Counselor?”

“You know me too well, Doctor. That was a perfect score.” I kissed him on the cheek laughing as I added, “I would be dating a damn doctor who passed anatomy.”

“Well, why don’t you go and remove your plug and the vibrator, By the way, recharge it please. I have not decided if you will wear it tonight. Then, show me what you plan on wearing tonight.”

“Yes Master, I said rolling my eyes.

“Be careful,” Mark quipped, “eye rolls may draw punishment.”

“Oh really,” I said.

Mark said nothing, but pulled me to him and sitting down literally threw me over his lap. I tried to push up, but he would have none of it. He pulled the hem of my dress up and as he did, his hand made contact with my ass. I heard the slap as I felt it. I could not believe he was spanking me, but he was.

Each smack was aimed perfectly, part of his hand would hit near the plug forcing it in deeper before it returned to its original position. Each smack pressed my pussy into his thigh. He had me positioned perfectly.

“You must learn to trust what I say and not test me,” Mark said as his hand again contacted my skin. “You will have such a nice deep pink color to your skin when I am done,”

I could literally feel his cock harden as he continued the spanking, it hurt, but I was getting turned on. My mind was confused. His smacks aroused me and my body was literally alive and pulsing with desire. Then he stopped.

He was rock hard.

“Now go do as I asked,” Mark said again. He got no argument this time.

I removed the plug and plugged in the internal vibe to charge. I then looked through my closet for a dress to wear. I called out to Mark asking where we were going.

“Magnolias” was the answer I got back.

As a couple we had never been there, but i was familiar with its reputation and knew I needed something nice bordering on dressy. I pulled a Tahari design out of the closet that I had worn to a few cocktail affairs. It was black, a sheath dress and had a crop jacket with it which would be perfect for the cool evening weather. I took it out to show Mark who nodded is approval. “No panty tonight, just stockings and a garter.”

I need to wear a bra with this one, so please let me.” I made sad eyes at him and smiled.

“Only for you…ok,” Mark laughed.

I went back to my bedroom and hung up the dress before I felt Mark’s presence. His hands were around me cupping my breasts and pulling me back towards him before I could respond. His thumb and forefinger on each hand found my nipples and he applied pressure firmly causing me to jump back into him.

“We have plenty of time before we have to get ready for dinner,” he whispered into my ear. “I plan on enjoying my Pet for awhile.”

He led me to the mirror.

“Stand still he said and look at your body, or shall I say your body that belongs to me?”

I stood still and saw my naked reflection staring back at me.

Mark went to the drawer and pulled out the two nipple clamps connected by the thin silver chain. He made sure I saw them as he walked back over to where I was standing. Positioned behind me, Mark reached around my body and watching my reflection in the mirror, pulled one nipple tight and clamped it causing me to jump. He then did the same to the other nipple never taking his eyes off of me. Each clamp had an adjustment screw which he then started to tighten stopping as it became uncomfortable.

“It will soon be a dull ache,” he said.

My nipples burned as I felt his eyes on them. Mark played with my breasts a little causing me to jump each time my nipples moved.

I watched in the mirror as mark ran his hands across my stomach and then lower til they were between my thighs.

“Spread your legs,” he said and I did.

As we both watched in the mirror, his fingers spread me open slowly and then finding my clit, began circling it slowly. I was literally watching Mark touching me and turning me on. I felt how wet I was becoming, but now I could also see the evidence of my arousal.

Mark led me to the bed and had me watch him undress. I never grew tired of watching Mark get naked for me. His cock was magnificent.He grabbed a few toys and put them on the bed and then he got next to me laying on his back. His cock stood straight up into the air.

“Get on me, Pet,” he whispered.

I crawled over him and positioned myself over his cock. As I spread my hips to get over his, I literally felt my body opening to receive him inside. My eyes locked on his as I lowered myself. My hand touched his cock guiding it to my opening and then I let my weight and gravity do the rest. His teasing at the Steeplechase and earlier kept me lubricated; in fact, I felt soaked and I rarely used that term. My mind was literally saying, “my god you are wet.”

I slid down slowly on Mark and as I did, his hands went to my hips pulling me down. I felt his pelvis press up making his cock go even deeper. It felt so good that I mistakenly shut my eyes enjoying the moment. His stinging slap on my buttocks reminded me to focus on his eyes.

“Now sit up straight.” Mark seemed to know sitting up from a leaning position would drive his cock in even deeper. I obeyed and I am sure my eyes went wide as I felt his cock slide in farther.

“Mmmmm,” I managed to moan.

“Now sit there enjoying the sensation,” Mark whispered. “Do not move.”

I sat over his hips, connected. I was filled. It was tight and it felt so good.

“You are so warm, wet and tight,” Mark whispered looking into my eyes. “Now I want you to squeeze and then relax your muscles gripping me tightly.”

I nodded and whispered back a soft, “yes Master,” gripping him tightly as I did.

“Tighter,” he said.

I concentrated on each squeeze and each squeeze sent a jolt of pleasure into my body.

Mark reached over and picked up the hitachi magic wand. I heard it get turned on and thought it was on low. Handing it to me he said, “you will put this on your clit as you stay seated and squeezing.” He added, “you will not move and you will not cum.”

I took the vibrator from Mark and looking him in the eye, moved it between my legs already spread wide over his hips. I tried to avoid it touching my clit as the sensation would be too intense right away. However, avoiding clit stimulation like this proved impossible and my eyes went wide when the head of the hitachi vibe made contact with my sex. I let out an involuntary gasp that we both could hear.

“Keep your eyes on me,” Mark reminded me, “I want to watch the facial expressions as your passion builds.”

“Yes Master,” I answered, but I could almost hear a quiver in my voice.

The hitachi did its job and I quickly knew Mark was driving my body to an orgasm as I sat on his cock. I could feel his hardness deep in me and the more aroused I became, the deeper he seemed to slide into my body. I continued to squeeze him when I remembered his instructions, but I was too distracted by what was happening to my own body to do it with any rhythm. It was almost impossible to sit still on his cock.

I looked down at Mark as his hands slid up my stomach. It registered in my mind what he was going to do, but then I thought “oh no he won’t.”

Oh yes, he did. Mark’s fingers squeezed the very ends of the clamps pinching my nipples causing a sharp stinging sensation. My body jumped and then settled back down on his cock, but it seemed to be even deeper. I saw a smile on Mark’s face as he seemed to be enjoying my dilemma. As my body jumped, the vibrator settled into a new position closer to my clit. The sensations were non-stop.

“You do realize that as you get excited, your clit swells as it engorges with blood. As it swells, it gets closer to the head of the vibrator increasing the sensations even more. You cannot win. As much as you don’t want to move on my cock, you will.”

Mark then looked at me and said again, “now don’t move.”

I was torn, my body said grind down on his cock. It said rock your hips. I wanted more. My mind said, you can do as he wants. It is simple, just stay still. I found myself in a body/mind or physical/psychological struggle with Mark as the spectator.

“Turn the speed up to medium,” Mark said with a clear voice.

“Please,” I whispered, “you know what that will do, there is no way I can sit still.”

“Medium,” he said again.

My fingers moved the control to medium and I immediately whimpered as the vibrations hit me. I tried to stay still. I really did, but my hips started to move.

“Please Mark, OMG”

“Look at me,” Mark again reminded me. As my eyes found his, he smiled and said, “cum for me Pet, cum over my cock.”

I did. As soon as he said the words, I pressed the vibrator to my clit and exploded. I lost sight of Mark’s eyes as my head went back. I could not see for a moment as I am sure my eyes rolled back. He had teased me into an incredible orgasm and right now my body was in charge. It took minutes for me to settle back down. Mark was still buried deep in my body.

“Good girl,” Mark whispered, “that was an incredible display.” He looked into my eyes and said, “now pleasure your Master. You know what I want.”

I did know. I raised my hips and let Mark’s cock fall out of my pussy and then lowered myself to take him into my mouth. His cock glistened with my juices. I could literally see my fluids on the skin of his penis. I did not hesitate at took him in my mouth. I tasted him; I tasted myself; I tasted us. I did not release his cock until he grunted, spasmed and released a warm flow of cum into my mouth. Each spurt seemed larger than the one before until he was drained. He put his head back on the pillow exhausted. I put my head on his chest resting.

We lay there for minutes before either of us moved. He smacked my buttocks playfully and said “shower time. Dinner in 90 minutes.”

We showered together. He scrubbed my body; I scrubbed his. I had never, ever been more comfortable with a man. Standing there, I wanted him again and I knew he wanted me. Knowing we shared the same desire, want and hunger was the best feeling in the world.

Ninety minutes later, we were walking into the restaurant. “OMG Heather, you look stunning,” Kate exclaimed as she greeted me with a hug. She added, “you look radiant standing there.”

I thanked her and whispered in Mark’s ear, “if she only knew what I did to get that radiant glow.”

He chuckled as he greeted his dad. He then turned to me and laughed, “yes it ‘did’ take you awhile to get ready.”

Dinner was wonderful and I sat between Mark and his mother. Throughout dinner, Kate discussed her Thanksgiving Dinner plans and I asked what I could bring.

“Yourself.” She added, “seriously, don’t you bring a thing.”

After dinner, I took a picture of Mark and his parents for them and then of course they took one of the two of us. They then had a waiter take all four of us together. We ended up saying goodnight knowing we would see them in about 10 days in Beaufort.

When we got back to my condo, Mark stepped out on the balcony with drinks. He looked at me and said, “my mom was right, you really do look incredible tonight.” I think I blushed in the darkness. He added, “I love everything about you…your brains, beauty, sensuality, sexiness, sense of humor and drive.”

“And I love you too…every inch of you,” I managed to say before we kissed deeply and settled into chairs to enjoy our drink in the crisp fall air.

“I was going to have a scene with you tonight, but have changed my mind,” Mark said in the darkness broken up by a flickering candle on the patio table.

“Oh really,” I laughed, “are you tired of your Pet already?”

“No,” Mark said in a serious manner, “tonight, I am your lover who also happens to be your Master, but a lover first.” He then added, besides, I am still studying how to make a warm wax mold of your beautiful breasts.”

“What,” I said.

“You will see one day,” Mark was smiling even through the dim light.

We went to bed naked. If I had put on a gown, it would have immediately come off. Mark had me put my hands over my head, but there were no cuffs involved. I put them there willingly because he wanted them there and I liked the feeling of putting them there. Mark moved next to me and reaching for a little of the warming oil dripped it onto my nipples. I could feel every drop splash across my skim and then start to run down the sides of my breasts.

The oil started to warm as his fingers lightly massaged each nipple in a circular motion. I could feel every touch as his touch never left my nipples. It was constant and it was electric. Mark was not in any rush at all.

“Just a little nipple play to warm you up,” Mark grinned.

“I am already warmed up,” I countered. “You know what this does to me.”

He nodded but did not change his rhythm.

Small jolts of pleasure seemed to shoot between my nipples and my clit. I could literally feel my pussy beginning to open for Mark as blood flowed to the region and I became swollen. He looked at me grinning.

“Human Sexual Response is such a wonderful thing,” Mark commented as he touched. “It might have been my best subject in medical school. I paid attention and took close notes.”

I managed to say “I’ll bet you did before a small moan escaped my lips.”

I could feel my hips starting to move and my stomach muscles contract as his fingers circled my nipples.

My arousal built just as he had planned.

Mark then kissed down my belly. He moved slowly letting the anticipation build as my mind already felt the sensations he would create before they happened. Then, I felt his warm breath on my sensitive skin, a light kiss…….and…..the first contact of his lips on my clit.

My hips rocked up towards his mouth and I cried out.

“OMG, OMG, OMG, Mark……”

I did not move my hands from over my head. I kept my legs wide and my body open for him. I wanted him to touch me. I needed his touch as his tongue devoured me. At that moment, I was his and Mark knew it.

“Heather, you are mine, all mine, every inch…all mine.” As he whispered the words breaking contact for a moment, I almost came. I managed to say “Yes, I am” before his tongue made words impossible.

Tonight, there was no edging. Mark pulled one orgasm after another out of my body with his lips and tongue. My clit was teased, sucked and even bitten lightly under his talented assault. I rode a wave of ecstasy until I was literally quivering in my own bed. My body was electric and each time I exploded, he seemed to want more. Finally, we stopped.

“Turn over,” Mark whispered. I was still in a daze and did as he asked. I heard him fumbling and felt the warming lube on my ass.

“I want you this way tonight.” His words told me everything.

I got on my knees, kept my head to the bed and let him position himself. I wanted him. He had pleasured me now I would pleasure him. Mark was slow and careful as he pressed his cock into me. I shut my eyes and concentrated on the sensations as I could feel my muscles relax and accept his cock. When his hand wrapped around my thighs and he began fingering my clit, I started to press back on him as my hips rocked at each touch. It did not take long before he was all of the way in. I was filled.

“My god you are tight,” Mark exclaimed as he began to slowly move back and forth in me. There was no pain, only pleasure. He would withdrawal only to the head of his cock before plunging back in. Soon we were in a steady motion and I could hear his breathing change and his thrusts become more frenzied.

“Heather, I am going to cum,” Mark groaned as I felt his cock spasm and twitch in my ass followed by the warm feeling as his cum flowed into me. It was still a new feeling to me, but I was getting use to it. As he released, I lay with my shoulders on the bed and thought of how I loved to give my body to Mark.

To Be Continued