The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Understanding

By antiwidow

Chapter X.

The tape went on with more of the same. The most frightening thing about it was the overwhelming power concentrated in these women. Perhaps Jim Perry hadn’t been prepared for them but he was not sure that preparation would help much. These were the kind of people that had presidents murdered and were never implicated.

Katie and Carol were both sobbing continuously as the tape ended and Carol’s narration died. The magnitude of their situation was plain to both of them.

Carol spoke between sobs. “That’s why I lied to you Master. I was afraid for all of us. I love you both soo much!”

“I’m touched by your feelings Carol. Don’t feel bad about the situation. It’s obviously fate. I’m pleased with both of you.” With his pronouncement of his pleasure both women stopped crying. “Is there any chance of discovery before your summer job starts?”

“No Master. Our quarterly meeting was a few days ago. There is only one other sister in the area and she’s traveling in Europe for the spring.”

“Well that gives us a few months to figure out what we’ll do. I’m too shook up to be brilliant at the moment. Stand up, both of you.” Both women rose gracefully to their feet. JD unlocked the cuffs. “We’re getting out of this place tonight. Katie, make reservations for three at Pascal’s. Then go make yourselves beautiful. Oh and your my dates tonight not my slaves. At least not until we get back.”

Katie scampered toward the kitchen to make the call. Carol turned to face JD. She put her arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. “I’ve never felt like this about anyone before. I know it sounds trite, but it’s true. I love you, John. I’ll kill myself before I’ll let them hurt either of you.”

JD could see that she meant it. “It won’t come to that, beautiful.” He smiled. We could always just move to some obscure place. Besides, I have a secrete weapon.” He smiled.

“Now get your fine ass in gear. Before I change my mind and send you back to class.”

Carol strutted out of the room, enjoying the feel of JD’s eyes on her firm round ass, while JD gathered up the evidence and took it upstairs to his office safe. He fixed himself a drink and sipped it as he wondered the house waiting for the women to clear the master bath. He found himself in the playroom examining the new equipment retrieved from Carol’s. There were several strap-on devices one of which could handle two dildos at a time. A small black enameled box containing a verity of clamps and pinching devices, most of them beautifully made. In fact much of the equipment Katie had brought over looked custom made. There were a number of catalogs as well. He picked them up and headed for the bedroom.

He was showered, dressed and stretched out in bed, leafing through the fetish catalogs when Katie and Carol came in to present themselves. Katie had opted for a royal blue cocktail dress that set off her eyes and showed a lot of skin. Carol was in a white suit with a short skirt and nothing underneath the suit jacket.

Katie asked JD to remove her collar. He pulled out the chain around his neck popped off the key. He unlocked Katie’s collar and turned to Carol.

“Please let me wear it John.” She said, raising her hand to the collar. “I picked this outfit to match it”

“She just loves being your slave, JD.” Katie giggled. “That’s all she wants to talk about. It’s, do you think he’ll like this and do you think he’ll like that. It’s like being a teenager again. Show him your panties honey.”

Carol automatically hiked up her skirt. She had on a skimpy green bikini that was way too tight. A dark spot already visible.”

“They’re mine.” Katie teased. “We didn’t think to collect any of hers and she can’t go without because she LEAKS ALL THE TIME!

Dinner was marvelous and the girls were enchanting. They treated JD like he was the prodigal son, to the point that JD suspected everyone in the place thought he’d hired a couple of expensive hookers for the evening. They all drank too much Champaign. Coming back from the men’s room he overheard a bit of the girls conversation on the other side of a partition. No one else was in earshot so he stopped to listen for a moment.

“I can’t believe you made me drink that”

“You loved every minute of it. Remember you can’t lie to me.”

“I was confused and afraid. I’m still uncomfortable sitting here. And I’m so horny all the time. Are you guys drugging me?”

“No drugs, your just a slut for my husband.”

“God, you can say that again. Do you think he’ll let me move in?”

“He might, but I won’t. You’re too much trouble and I don’t get enough of him as it is. Why, he hasn’t touched me all day. You got more of his cock this morning than I did.”

“Well, that was your idea! Not that I didn’t love it. Besides I can help you with the house and your schoolwork and I can make you feel good, you know I can, Mistress.”

“Ooooooo, that’s nice… Now stop it. Someone might see. Well, I suppose it’s up to JD in any case. Katie giggled. “Besides he can make me climax just by fucking someone else.”

“Oh you too? When he came in your ass last night, I came just seeing it happen. Do you think he’ll do us when we get home?”

“I think he’s pretty concerned about the tape and that thrice damned Sisterhood of yours. We’d have to come up with something pretty spectacular to distract him from that and get him interested in us. Hmmmm, we might reenact one of those scenes we tried last night.”

“Oh please no, I can’t take anymore torture today. I’m bruised all over. Don’t get me wrong, I know I love it. We both love it. But I need to heal up.”

“So you think of something. Shhhh, I think he’s coming.”

JD returned to the table and sat down. “Are you ready to head back ladies? I’m pretty tired. I could use some tender loving care from two beautiful sex slaves.”

Carol and Katie looked at each other, then back at JD and said in unison. “Have we got the right girls for you!”

The next morning JD awoke with both women lying next to him in their king sized bed. The previous night had been one of relatively gentle sex with plenty of female orgasms and cock worship. He kissed Katie on the forehead and patted Carol on her ass and headed for the shower.

Carol joined him in the shower and cleaned him thoroughly using just the right amount of tongue. “Thank you for last night Master. I’ve never been so happy, as I am with you and Mistress.” She cooed.

She dried JD off and proceeded to shave him expertly. “Where did you ever learn to do this?” he asked.

“I used to shave my farther every morning until I was sixteen.” She said in lowered tones.

JD realized that he knew virtually nothing about this woman’s past. He decided to probe a bit. “So you had a pleasant childhood?”

“Yes and no Master. It’s a long story and I’m ashamed of a lot of it. Can I go now? I’ve got to get ready for classes and my work clothes are all at my place.”

“What time will you finish today?”

“About two thirty, but the last class is just to fill out forms. I could get a TA to take it for me and be back here by one.”

“No, don’t be back until dinner. Say about six thirty. Plan to spend the night. I want you to entertain your Mistress and I with the story of your childhood. You will be our Shahrazad tonight.” Carol blushed and hung her head. “Yes Master”

Chapter XI

Katie served him breakfast and then rushed of for school leaving JD to fend for himself. He checked email and his accounts. Then dashed off a letter to Peter asking him to keep an eye out for a likely place for them to live. “I’m considering the area around Sydney or perhaps a nice little vineyard.” He wrote. That used up all of an hour and twenty minutes and he soon found himself in the Playroom again. “The place is empty without them.” He thought. He was considering a swim when the mantel clock tried to chime.

He walked over to the beautiful old piece. “Let’s see if you can be fixed.” He said and headed for his workshop. Taking the back off was a little difficult, mostly because he wanted to avoid any damage to the woodwork. Once off, the difficulty with the chimes was obvious. There was an envelope stuffed in the back and it had worked itself partially between the chime and the striker. JD pulled the envelope and resealed the back. He carried the clock back to its place in the playroom and opened Jim’s package. Inside he found a note and a disk.

“Dear JD,

I don’t know if you’ll get this. I’ve left a lot of pieces of my life to a lot of different people. I don’t think those Sisterhood bitches can check everything, hopefully not. I’m giving this to you because you’re the one friend I’ve had that I think will use it responsibly. You proved that by NOT using the last gift I gave you. That means that you have at least more character than I. So, maybe I’m leaving the world a little better off.

Remember our trip to the Philippines? Twelve women in two nights. But those six on the second night made it perfect. Beware of well dressed women with questions about me and don’t do anything YOU wouldn’t do.

Love,
Jim.”

JD took the disk up to his office and inserted it in the drive. The files were all well ordered and encrypted. The decryption program was available but wanted a six character password. It was fairly easy to figure out. Jim and he had never been to the Philippines together.

It appeared that he had made significant progress on the technique since JD had seen him. He had found two new methods of induction and had increased the effectiveness of the subsonic method dramatically. A schematic of the new subsonic device was included along with his research notes and a number of suggestions for additional research.

One passage in the notes caught JD’s eye. “The subsonic inducer can be used, as what I can only describe, as a personal cloaking device. One has simply to carry the unit on his person and those within hearing distance are cognitively disabled while they can hear the device. They will simply be unaware of the passage of time. They will also accept simple associations while under the influence. These associations will fade in a few hours. Of course the person carrying the subsonic inducer must wear the interference ear plugs (see diagram 64) or be prepared to stand like a zombie for 3 hours while the batteries run down.

JD made a call to the plant manager of his old company. “Hi Rita, it’s JD….. Ya, ya don’t rub it in. I’m glad to hear things are going well for the new owners. They bought the best team in the business. Are they treating you all well?............. So I take it that you’re not looking for me to come back……. No thanks, I know when I’m not wanted.”

They chatted about the business in general and then JD got to the point. “Actually Rita I wanted to ask if you’ve got any spare capacity in the pilot plant operation. I’ve got a new device I’d like to prototype……. No I’d do the engineering work myself. I just need to rent the facility and get some procurement work done. Once the parts are in, the prototype shouldn’t take more that a week….. Yea, even with debugging. I’ve got a real solid design. With the prototype I could land some serious venture capital……….. Great! I’ll e-mail over the parts list and set up a PO for the payments. You let me know when I can build…… Wonderful, how do I get along without you? Bye.”

JD finished up and had just tuned in the news as Katie got home.

“I aced my Psyche test. Do you know that since you enslaved me I haven’t gotten anything but 4.0’s. I’ve stopped worrying about anything but you and all of a sudden everything else comes simple as pie. Go figure. She molded her body to his and gave him a passionate kiss. “I’m home Master.” she sighed happily. “Can I make you a drink?”

“Yeah great and plan dinner for six thirty.” Katie disappeared and returned in full sex slave attire carrying a martini. “It’s a Samboka martini with Absolute with a slice of orange. My chemistry professor swears by it, Master.”

The martini was delicious and the news was dull. He could hear Katie singing softly in the kitchen. He considered some fun and games with her but decided to save himself for after the meal tonight.

That night Carol entertained them with the story of her childhood. She’s taken JD’s instructions quite literally and had worked all afternoon on the story. Like most good teachers, she had a talent for story telling and had even brought along typed notes.

JD wanted something a bit more spontaneous, so Carol was bound with her elbows cuffed together behind her at the foot of the bed with a butterfly vibrator stimulating her clitoris. The combination of Katie’s presence and Carol’s bondage provided just the right level of erotic interpretation to the story.

Katie’s job was to keep JD on the edge. She was giving him a slow tongue bath as Carol began her story.

* * *

I had a pretty ordinary early childhood. I was the apple of my father’s eye and we were fairly well to do. I was thirteen when everything changed. Daddy worked in the aerospace industry. Then the shuttle blew up and everything fell apart. Daddy lost his job and couldn’t get another one. Mom had to go out to work and Daddy stayed home. Mostly he just sat in front of the TV or slept. Sometimes I’d sit in his lap and he’d stroke my hair. It was long then, all the way down to the small of my back.

Mom and Daddy started fighting all the time. She’d yell and yell and he’d just sit there and take it. Sometimes after she’d gone to bed he’d just sit in his chair and cry. It wasn’t long before Mom started to see other men. It wasn’t something we talked about but everybody knew. Daddy and I spent more and more time with each other. I had a lot of boys interested in me but I couldn’t go out and leave Daddy alone with the TV or worse yet with my mother.

We had a nice pool at the complex where we were staying. I just had my fifteenth birthday and had been outside swimming and sunning. I came in about three in the afternoon and there was Daddy sitting in his chair looking at the TV. He saw me come in, I was wearing my new string bikini and had my hair done up in a ponytail on top of my head. I was happy and I didn’t want Daddy to be unhappy so I climbed into his lap and snuggled up to him and told him how much I loved him.

“You know your starting to look a little too hot to be my little girl.” He said.

I said. “I don’t care how big I get I’ll always be you little girl.” And I squirmed around in his lap to make my point. The combination of me wearing too little and the fact that he hadn’t gotten any from Mom for over a year had an unexpected effect on my father. I could feel his cock growing under my ass and he was starting to sweat.

I was thrilled. He found me sexy, skinny little me. Well, I guess I wasn’t as little as all that. I was already as tall as Katie is now and I had a cute little figure. I squirmed some more and Daddy got harder and harder. Finally he pushed me off his lap and told me that I was too big to sit there. He told me to go to my room and get changed and that he didn’t want to see me running around like that anymore. I told him he was an old prude and I’d wear what I liked and stormed out. I got to my room and I was as horny as hell. I stuck my finger in my bikini and masturbated until I climaxed.

It was shortly after that I found Daddy’s stash of porno. It was mostly reading material and some magazines he’d hidden in an old suitcase in his bedroom. He and Mom weren’t even sleeping in the same room by then. I found her stash as well. A collection of vibrators, kinky underwear and nipple clamps. I’d seen a pair like them in Daddy’s magazines and I just had to try them on. Well one thing led to another and before I knew it I was back in my room wearing a pair of black crotchless panties, those nipple clams and Mom’s high heels. I made quite a sight in my mirror standing with by shoulders back, my legs spread and a vibrator in each hand. I had my first penetration orgasm that afternoon. I kept the two vibrators and the clamps. Mom never missed them, but they became my best friends.

I spent that summer reading Daddy’s pornography while I fucked myself with one of the vibrators. I teased my poor Daddy, with my body, every chance I got. I even managed to steal my way back onto his lap.

It was pretty obvious which were Daddy’s favorite passages and pictures in his collection. He liked anal sex scenes and bondage. His favorite passages were always of some bound slut taking it in the ass and talking dirty. His fantasy became my fantasy. I was bound and he was fucking me in the ass while I begged him for more. I quickly found out what the other vibrator was for. Now I read his collection with one up my ass and the other in my pussy. I can come twice as often and twice as hard that way.

I started to get bolder as summer came to a close and school was about to start. I wouldn’t have that many more opportunities to walk around in my bikini and fewer hours to do it in as well. If he was going to be mine I had to make something happen in the next couple of weeks.

My plan was brilliant I would leave my door open and get myself off and he would catch me and I would beg him not to tell Mom and promise to satisfy his evil lustful impulses if he’d just keep this a secrete, except it didn’t work. Well, not the first night anyway. On the second night I adjusted my strategy. I opened my door wider and spoke my lines with much more enthusiasm. I’d planted myself on the bed with Mom’s clamps and heels on. I was lying on my back with my legs pulled back so far that my knees were almost touching my shoulders. I was working the large vibrator in and out of my ass as I messaged my clit with the other. I was begging my phantom lover to fuck me harder and really getting into the part.

I don’t know how long he’d been standing there watching. I didn’t look up until my orgasm was in full bloom and I was yelling. “Fuck my ass Daddy, fuck me, fuck mee.”

I looked up and our eyes locked. He was in so much pain my heart went out to him. I crawled over to him, opened his old shabby robe and pulled his cock out. I looked up and told him that I loved him and that I wanted to please him and then sucked him with all the skill that you can get from reading. It was enough. He came inside a minute and I swallowed every drop and told him how good it tasted. He took me by the hand back to his room and fucked me all night long.

The next few months were heaven for me. I’d sneak into Daddy’s room at night. He’d dream up some impossible sexual problem for me to solve. Like take the vibrators in my ass and pussy and sixty nine with him but not cum. When I failed, and I almost always failed, he’d put me in some really tight robe bondage, spank me or paddle me with a hair brush and fuck me in the ass while I begged him to not punish me any more and to fuck me harder.

Daddy’s spirits actually started to pick up and he got a job as a technician on second shift. That meant that we couldn’t get it on as much. I’d be fast asleep by the time he got back so that left only a couple of hours between the time I got back from school and the time he had to leave for work.

It was spring and Daddy had given me some money to get a new bikini. He was so pleased that he could give me something now that he was working. I’d bought the sexist little thing I could find and was modeling for him just the way he’d seen me the first time. I had a lot more to put in that suit than the year before and you could tell that he really appreciated it.

I crawled into his lap and squirmed all around. He slid the strap off my shoulder and nibbled at my nipple. I unzipped his fly and fished his cock out. He was harder and bigger than I’d ever seen him. I untied the string on my bottoms and pulled them off then I turned my back to him and lowered myself onto his wonderful cock. I was riding him slowly up and down. He took my top off and was reaching around me to squeeze my nipples. His cock felt soo good, I wanted it to last all night. I stroked up and down, up and down slowly building our pleasure. His right hand dropped to my pussy and he started to rub my clit. I was going crazy and started fucking him harder and faster. We were both about to explode when my Mother walked in….”

* * *

JD reached down to the end of the bed and dragged Carol on top of him. He thrust into her pussy and she immediately started to fuck herself with his cock. Katie joined in sucking Carol’s nipples while she fingered her asshole. Carol came almost at once but kept on grinding. She even tried to finish her story but couldn’t make a cohesive thought let alone a sentence. She was slowing down a little when JD reached out and started to stroke Katie’s clit. Katie gasped and spread her legs wider. He put three fingers in Katie’s pussy, looked up into Carol’s eyes and said. “Oh, your making my cock feel so good girl”

Katie started to buck on his hand and came with a loud moan. Seeing her sister slave cum set Carol on another series of orgasms. She started pumping up and down harder and harder. She started sobbing. “ Oh fuck me Daddy, fuck me goooouuuuuuuuuddddd, oh please, oh please fuck me, make me cum Daddy.”

JD erupted in her. Katie came again leaving teeth marks on Carol’s tits. Carol came when JD did and then again a split second later when Katie did.

Katie released Carol’s bonds and curled up next to JD. She whispered. “I have the wisest Master in the world.”

Carol was almost asleep as JD pulled the covers up over all of them. She put he face into JD’s neck as said sleepily. “I love you Daddy.”