The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Understanding

By antiwidow

Chapter IX

JD awoke to soft lips nibbling at his cock. The sunlight was streaming in the window and across the end of the bed. Katie was on her knees, her ass raised high, her total concentration on his erection. She was still in the harness she had on last night and the sun set off the fine lines of red that crisscrossed her ass and tits.

“Well this is a nice surprise.” He said.

She looked up and into his eyes. “Good morning Master. She said in a voice an octave lower than usual. “I didn’t get a chance to clean you off last night so I thought that this would be a nice way to wake you up.” She giggled and went back to work.

JD stroked her hair and relaxed. She brought him up slowly and kept him on the verge for what seemed like hours, finally swallowing every drop and coming like a well fucked slut as she did.

They lay in bed into the late morning her head on his chest. She said. “I’m so happy, JD. I feel like I finally understand who I am and what I want to be.” “Oh, and what’s that, Kate?”

She looked at him like he was joking. “Your sex slave of course… and your wife… but your slave first. I want to be the property of the only man that can make me cum just from the taste of his seamen Oh I’m going to be such a good slave for you, Master. I’m going out today a pick up every book and video I can find on the subject. In a few months I’ll be the perfect slave wife.” Her eyes had a dreamy far away look.

“You can save us a bundle by just surfing the Internet, although some good video might be fun.” JD suggested.

“I’m going to cater to your every whim all day.” She declared. Should I stay in my harness or wear something else?”

“I can’t think, without coffee, damn it. The harness is OK, I guess, but some black high heels would improve the effect.”

“I’m sorry I didn’t think to get you coffee, Master. It will never happen again, I promise. Are you going to whip me? She asked rather casual tone.

“Do you really want me to?

“Not really, darling.” She said. “But I have to admit that last night was the best sex of my life. I’m such a slut. Do you know that I came a dozen times when you were whipping me? I woke up this morning and it was all so clear. I’m a submissive. I guess I’ve always known that and I need to be your slave.”

When JD didn’t respond she climbed out of bed and headed for the kitchen JD thought. “Jeeze, when this girl falls, she really falls.”

Some minutes later Katie came strolling back into the bedroom carrying a mug of steaming coffee and sporting three inch black heels. She had managed to put some style in her hair and fix her makeup as well.

She handed him the coffee and knelt by the bed in the same posture that he’d demanded the night before.

“Kate, there’s something I want you to do for me today.” He said as he enjoyed the coffee.

She brightened visible. “Oh anything Master. Should we go down to the playroom?”

“Wooh, girl I’m not talking about that. I want you to call Carol Spillman and ask her over. When she gets here, you will tell her that you’ve discovered that you’re a submissive and that you would like her to be your mistress.

“Oh but I don’t Master.” Katie’s eyes were large with fear. They began to fill with tears, her lower lip trembled.

“Don’t fret sweetheart, It won’t turn out like that. I’ll still be your master when we’re through with Dr. Spillman. Just keep her away from my office and do as I say…”

Carol arrived a little after three. She parked her car next to Katie’s and rang the front door bell.

When Katie opened the door she couldn’t help but be impressed. Carol was even more striking than usual. The sun caught her hair and created a halo effect that Katie found difficult to look at. Her sharply tailored business suit fit perfectly and the short skirt showed her long legs to their best advantage. With heels she was over six feet tall and the white suit silhouetted her trim waist and ample breasts nicely.

“Well, are you going to invite me in, or are you still avoiding me?” She glared at Katie as she pushed her way past. Katie stood still holding the door with her eyes downcast. She had on tight jeans and one of JD’s white shirts with the sleeves rolled up. “Well?” Carol asked again.

“Yes Mistress and No Mistress.” Katie said in her most submissive voice.

“Ahh, that’s better. Now where is that man you let fuck you?

He left for London and won’t be back until the end of next week, Mistress. We have almost the entire semester break.”

“So you got lonely and called me for a little diversion, is that it cunt?”

“No Mistress. I discovered something about myself, something that you helped to teach me. I know, now that I’m a submissive and I want you to be my mistress. JD is too hard on me.” Lifting the shirt, she showed Carol the marks across her breasts.

“Hmmm, interesting.” Carol examined Katie’s marks critically. “When did he do that and what did he use?”

“It was a small whip, Mistress, I don’t know what it’s called. I can show it to you. I can show you the whole thing. JD recorded it.”

“Really, this should be interesting. Get out of that ridiculous outfit and bring me that tape. Where’s the DVD player?”

Katie stripped off her clothes and let Carol examine the rest of her. I see he’s shaving you. Well that’s not to my taste. I’ll let some of it grow back. But we’ll keep it close.”

“The video is in the player, Mistress. It’s this way.”

“He did a nice job on your ass, didn’t he Katie?” Get me that whip too. It may come in handy.

“Yes Mistress.” Katie led Carol to the family room and indicated the couch. Carol sat and Katie pressed the play button on the recorder. “I’ll get the whip now Mistress, if that’s OK?”

“Fine, fine, but hurry back.

Katie left and headed downstairs. She took her harness and put it on, then she took the ball-gag and gagged herself. Finally she put on her heels and cuffed her hands behind her back with the steel handcuffs. She knelt by her Master’s chair and awaited his pleasure.

JD finished his drink and waited for the buzzing that was barely audible through his office door to end. He strolled downstairs to find Dr. Carol Spillman in the same pose that he’d found his wife a few weeks earlier. She hadn’t been able to get her bra off. It was still around her waist, but torn up pretty badly. Everything else was scattered on the floor in front of her. Her eyes were fixed on the TV, fear, lust and desperation written clearly on her face. He knees were almost touching her ears and she had both hands in her pussy, one frantically fingering her hole while the other moved even faster on her clit.

JD stepped into her field of vision. Their eyes met and JD saw a full spectrum of emotion in the instant before her climax started. The most striking were lust and horror. “uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnngggggggggg,” she groaned.

“Not as noisy as Kate, he thought.

Carol squeezed her tit with one hand and continued to finger fuck herself with the other. JD took her head and looked into her eyes. This time she made hardly any noise at all, just a soft gasping. He could tell that she was having difficulty catching her breath. Her very nice tits were hard as golf balls, her large brown nipples stiff, with sweat dripping from one of them. Her eyes never left JD’s and after several more intense orgasms those eyes held only desperation and longing. The chime sounded.

JD continued to look into those lovely pale-gray eyes until they closed. He picked Carol up and threw her over his shoulder in a fireman’s carry. She was considerable larger than his wife and he was wishing he’d left Katie unfettered and able to help by the time he got downstairs. He laid her over the horse so that she was riding it lengthwise and secured her wrists and ankles to the legs. In this position her ass jutted out over the end of the horse, placing her pussy and asshole within easy reach.

Across the room Katie stared at them with wide eyes and a wet pussy. She had no idea what her Master was doing but it was making her sooo hot. JD sat in his chair and she leaned her head against his leg. “She’s going to be a different person in a few days. I’m looking forward to training her. Aren’t you sweetheart?”

Katie could only nod. JD brought her to her feet and gave her ass an affectionate pat. Then set her on her knees again. He took a short length of chain and attached it to her collar and the other end to a hook on the wall. The hook was a little over her head so there was no way for her to move very far. “I’ve got to pick up a few supplies in town.” He said. I should be back in a couple of hours. She may wake up and start giving orders. Don’t pay any attention to her if she does. Not that there’s much you could do about it.”

Katie nodded and settled into her bondage. She was really quite comfortable like this, she thought except that the tingling itch in her pussy kept getting worse.

Katie was squirming uncontrollably when JD returned. Carol had awoken about an hour earlier and had yelled herself hoarse. Now she simply stared at Katie with lust maddened eyes while her cunt steadily dripped on the carpet of the playroom. She turned her head as JD walked down the stairs. “Get me out of this you stupid pig. I’ll have you in prison so long you’ll think you were born there.” She croaked.

JD ignored her and went to Katie. He released her from the chain and removed her gag. “Oh thank you Master!” she looked lovingly into his eyes.’ Please use me. I need it soooo bad.”

“In a minute Kate.” JD responded. “Has she been awake long?”

“A little over an hour, Master. She yelled and tried to order me to release her when she first woke up. Then she just started screaming at me and for someone to help her. Are you going to whip her?”

“In a bit, but first lets make sure she can’t scream any more.” JD retrieved his shopping bag and emptied the contents on the table. Several whips and more restraining devices tumbled out.

JD took a leather trainer with an detachable penis gag and fitted it over Carol’s head. She cursed him weakly until the gag was in place. Then she simply glared at him, a mixture of anger, and lust in her eyes.

“Don’t feel bad Doctor. You’ll be swallowing the real thing in no time and loving every minute of it. Now I’m going to give that nice ass of yours a few love taps with my new toy. You’re partial to the crop I understand. He turned to Katie, who had stayed as close to him as possible without getting in his way and spun her around. He removed her handcuffs and kissed her deeply. “Go upstairs and fetch that cream you use to remove your pussy hair. Bring it and anything else you need back here, we’re going to give this beauty a shave. Oh and bring my robe too.”

JD took up a position to Carol’s left and back about two feet from the end of the horse.

“You don’t know it yet but you’re going to love this.” He hauled off and let her have one on her left cheek. The crop struck with more force than he’d expected sending a standing wave of flesh racing away from the impact. Carol arched her back and screamed into her gag. Taking his time, JD let another go and got pretty much the same reaction. He lowered his sites and lay the slapper right on her exposed pussy lips. Not as much force as he would have liked but he knew he would improve with practice. Carol seemed to appreciate it thought, as she bucked several time and tears started to roll down her cheeks. JD applied the fifth cut over the top of her cheeks just as Katie came back downstairs with a bowl of warm water, some towels and her shaving equipment.

At the fifth stroke Carols head came up but instead of screaming she moaned into her gag and her pussy quivered visibly. Her head dropped back to the horse and she sucked air through her nose as rapidly as she could.

JD put the crop aside and told Katie to go to work on her teacher’s pussy. “I want it as clean as yours, my little slut and after that we’ll have some real fun.

Katie went to work, kneeling and looking up at Carol’s exposed privates. As she trimmed and lathered Carol’s light brown bush, JD selected a par of nipple clamps from the table. He applied them to Carol’s tits and screwed them down tight. She whimpered as he walked around his new prize and stroked her back and her hair. “I like her hair cut.” He said to his wife. It makes her look like, what’s her name. The tall bitch that used to be married to Stallone way back.”

“Brigette Neilson, yes, she does Master. I’m finished. Would you like to see?”

“Ahh, excellent work Kate.” JD said, as he admired Carol’s plumb pussy. Her clitoris was clearly visible and even protruded slightly beyond her labia. “She’s really quite a specimen, isn’t she? I think you should be rewarded. But first I want our toy here in a real state of readiness. I want you to kneel and lick her pussy. Get her really hot, but don’t let her cum.”

Katie blushed and her legs trembled visibly. She was dying to get her face back between Carol’s cunt lips, but could she do that in front of JD. “Please don’t make me do that.” She said in a small voice.

“What’s the matter slut? It’s not like this is new for you. You’ll do anything I tell you to or would you like to join her?”

“No Master. I’ll do anything you want.”

“Good, now let me see what she’s taught you. I want you to take her right to the brink, but if you let her cum from anything but the whip, you’ll spend the rest of the weekend in chains. Now get going.”

Katie sank back to her knees behind Carol and spread her ass cheeks. She ran her tongue over the blonde’s clitoris, up through her crack and over the pink bud of her asshole. Then she moved back and started to nurse on her former mistress’s clit with occasional forays of tongue fucking her pussy.

Carol’s reaction was dramatic. She lifted her head off the horse and arched her back trying to make her pussy even more available. She watched JD as he moved around to the front to the horse and stripped of his jeans and tee-shirt. When he removed his briefs she got her first look at his nine inches. “Ooooh what’s happening to me?” She thought. “I can’t believe how much I want that. NO! NO! I DON’T DO MEN! Oh god that bitch is making me cum, aaaahh, aaaah, oh oh oh NOOOO, DON’T STOP!!! Oh shit, oh shit, oooohh.

JD put on his robe and relaxed in his recliner. Katie was doing a splendid job on their new pet. It was obvious that Carol was in extreme sexual distress and Katie was keeping her on the brink. “She understands sexual conditioning.” He said to himself. “But she can’t understand her feelings, at the moment. I should have put an orgasm block in her programming. But Katie seems to be doing just fine.”

Katie was reaming Carol’s anus with her tongue as her thumb lightly stroked the bound woman’s clit. Carol’s entire body was taut. The fingers of her hands were splayed wide and trembling. A rosy blush and a glassy film of sweat covered her magnificent body. JD let the play go on for a while longer and then walked to the front of the horse. He looked into her eyes and saw only animal lust and longing. Holding her chin in one hand he unclipped the penis gag from the trainer and pulled it from her mouth.

Carol gasped, drawing in great breaths. Some bit of intelligence returned to her eyes as she looked into JD’s “You like this don’t you, slut.” JD said softly still holding her chin. Anger flared in Carol’s face but mixed with desire and fear.

“Don’t call me that.” She panted. Katie began to suck hard on her clit again and Carol moaned. “Oooooooooooooohhh, please, pleeease.”

“Please what, Doctor?” JD asked in a low voice, his face inches from hers. She looked into his dark eyes and felt the orgasm building in the back of her legs begin to travel up to her pussy.

“Is this the Man?” She wondered. Her pussy was about to explode again and Katie drew back again, keeping Carol on the brink but providing no relief. “Nooooooo.” She panted. “Please, oh, pleeeeease.”

“Please what, you stupid slut.” JD hissed.

This time there was no anger, only longing. “Please, ah, ah, ah, ooooooh, please let me cummm!”

“Well now we know what you want.” JD laughed. “But you’re so impolite. You know how to ask for something you really, really want. Do it right and you’ll cum like the slut bitch you are.

Carol reached for her anger again but found a little girl hiding in a dark corner instead. Fear gripped her. This was the Man, the one that would take the place of her abusive farther. This was the Man that would make her do wicked things and punish her when she failed. Burning lust broke through the fear. “Yes, yes I know how. Please Master, let me cum. I love you Master. Pleeeease.”

Again she looked into his eyes and realized it was true. She did love him. He dropped her chin and strolled around to where Katie was happily munching on Carol’s pussy. He picked up a small cat from the table and handed it to Katie. Katie stared at the whip in her hands, disbelief on her face.

“She’s learning, but I don’t think she understands exactly what she is and who she wants to be. I want you to whip this slut’s ass, slave. Continue until I tell you to stop. Walking back to face the helpless blond he said. “Now listen to me, slut. On every fifth stroke you are to thank me in a manner befitting a slave slut, which is what you are. We will reach an understanding you and I. He nodded to Katie and she brought the whip down across Carol’s ass.

The little cat was not nearly as painful at the riding crop had been, but it still hurt like hell. Carol panted and cried in pain. She prepared to follow her orders as the fifth stroke approached. As it fell she steeled herself for the pain and began her speech. “Thank you for whipping me, Master!” With those words her orgasm hit. She groaned. “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhggggg. Oooh thank you, thank you, thank you. Oh John, oh Master, thank you.”

Katie was totally absorbed in her task. She lay the whip across her teacher’s ass again as her other hand found her own clitoris and frigged it rapidly. She sped up her pace and put more arm into her swing. SLAP, SLAP, CRACK, Carol ass was bright crimson. SLAP and Carol screamed her thanks and devotion to JD again.

This went on for some time and JD watched with amusement. Carol wouldn’t be sitting for a couple of days and Katie was beginning to wear down. Her stokes were erratic and weak. They were wandering up Carol’s back and down the back of her legs. Carol was a twitching bundle of pain and lust. Her speech slurred and her eyes glazed. “Aaaaaagh, thank ya, Massirr… Oooooo whip meeeeeeeee!”

“Katie, drop the whip and come over here and kneel.” He said and pointed at his feet. Katie was kneeling as she had been trained to, at her master’s feet almost before the cat had hit the floor. She stared at his crotch and rung her hands behind her back. “Pleasure me slave.” JD commanded.

“OH YES Master,” she cried. Her hands parted his robe and she plunged her mouth down to the base of his cock. Katie was desperate for his seed. She knew it would make her cum and that need filled her mind.

JD stood facing Carol with Katie’s head bobbing on this cock, one of her hands caressing his balls while the other tickled his anus. He threw his head back and groaned. “Oh Katie that’s gooood. Good slave, good girl.

Katie came moaning with JD’s cock deep in her throat. Carol, watching, was overwhelmed with her own orgasm. When her vision cleared she was hypnotized by the display in front of her. These two people were the most beautiful sight she had ever seen. They were gods. She wanted them more than anything. She wanted their love, their sex, their power, their ownership. JD continued to praise Katie and she came again and again moaning with his cock buried in her mouth. Carol’s orgasm matched her slave sister’s, one for one.

JD reached into Katie’s flaming red hair and pulled her from his cock. “It’s time for our new toy to discover what her master’s cock feels like. With that, he positioned himself behind Carol and drove his cock deep into her clasping cunt in a single thrust.

Carol hadn’t had a live cock in her since she was a teenager. That day so many years ago when Mother had caught her and Daddy in the den. She remembered her Mother’s horrified look as she saw her naked daughter riding slowly up and down on her father’s thick warm cock. The intensity of Carol’s emotions overwhelmed her and she came intensely sighing in a little girl’s voice. “Ooooooooooooooo, thank you, thank you daddy.”

JD thrust into her pussy with long powerful strokes. Katie knelt behind him and was stroking his legs. Carol seemed to be in a constant orgasm as he reached his peak. He thrust one final time deep into Carol’s quivering, sucking cunt and felt his seed begin to shoot into her. Katie buried her tongue in his anus and frigged herself as she came with him. As he pulled out of Carol and staggered away from Katie’s tongue she immediately moved to Carol’s dripping pussy and began to suck his semen from her. “Good girl.” He said and she came again.

JD sat in his chair and slowly recovered his strength. Carol and Katie seemed to be completely exhausted. He let Katie be as he walked over to Carol. He removed her trainer, her wrist and ankle restraints and helped her off the leather horse. She wobbled a bit as she stood in front of him. The top of her head came almost to his nose. He put his arm around her waist and drew her to him. She swayed a little, her clamped nipples crushed to his chest. He tilted her head back and kissed her waiting mouth. She kissed back nicely but kept her hands at her side. “

You’ve done very well, Carol. I couldn’t be more pleased with you.” Carol threw her arms around JD and buried her face in his chest. She pressed her body against his and said, “I love you Master.” JD took her hand and walked her over to the table. He picked up a studded white dog collar with a locking clasp. He held it to her long neck as he checked it for size.

“The collar is reinforced with Kevlar.” He said. It won’t shrink and it has a bit of stretch to it, maybe a half inch or so. It looks like leather, but you can get it wet. She trembled as he put it on her and she heard the clasp click. JD handcuffed her hands behind her back and clipped a leash to her collar. He led her over to where Katie was starting to stir.

“Katie, you and your sister slave have made me very happy.” Both women sighed, as a wave of happiness and contentment washed over them. Katie scrambled to her ‘slave position’ and Carol’s contentment began to fade. “Carol, kneel beside Katie.”

Carol sank to her knees beside Katie. She tried to emulate the position as best she could. “How many times have I had some slut, kneel before me?” She wondered. “I don’t have any experience on this side of a relationship.” Her Master handed her leash to Katie.

“Katie, I want you to be in charge of Carol’s training. She has had no experience pleasing a man or in being a slave. For right now I want you to gag her and put her in that double dildo chastity that I showed you. Chain her to the wall and then join me upstairs for further instructions.”

“Yes Master. She replied. Taking the leash, she pulled Carol to her feet. “Follow me slut.” She had no trouble with the ball-gag and was holding the chastity up to Carol’s startled eyes as he walked wearily up the stairs.

He was almost asleep on the couch in the family room when Katie knelt by his side and asked softly, “What can I do for you, Master?”

“You can let me sleep for a couple of hours.” He yawned. “In the mean time, clean yourself up, straighten up the playroom and start dinner. Something light, I think, that will go with that French Sauvignon blanc in the fridge.

The sun was setting, when Katie awoke him with a kiss to the head of his cock. She was about to get serious with her kissing as he said. “Damn, woman you’re insatiable. Go make me a vodka martini and put some music on.” She swayed out of the room her heels clicking on the hardwood floors. “These sluts are going to ruin these floors with those heels.” He smiled to himself. “Classical,” he yelled after her.

Katie came back with the chilled vodka as the strains of Mozart filled the house. She knelt between his legs and offered him his drink with both hands. Her deep blue eyes, arched back and straining breasts expressing her devotion.

“Katie, Carol has undergone some traumatic and fundamental changes today. It will be your job to mold her into the perfect sex slave and to make sure that she is devoted to both of us.”

“I don’t know how to do that, Master. I don’t want to disappoint you.”

JD smiled at her. “In your heart, you know what being a submissive slave is really about. Bring those traits out in Carol. You will find that easier than you think. She has really changed. You will find that she loves you deeply, that she can’t lie to you and that you excite her tremendously. Use these traits to mold her. Make her your slave and she will also become mine.” She is very proud. You must break her of that pride. Humiliate her when you can. She will do anything you want if you tease her with sex. Use the small whip, she will cum if you whip her. Keep her in some kind of bondage when you want her to be really hot. Most importantly tell her when you’re unhappy with her and when you’re pleased.”

Katie paid rapped attention. JD could see her taking inventory of every word. She excused herself and hurried to the playroom with a smile on her face. JD finished his drink, wandered over to the heavy basement door and cracked it open. Katie’s sweetest voice drifted up to him. “There dear, let me take those awful clamps off. Now doesn’t that feel better? Oh, I’m sorry let me suck them for you, Ahh, you like that don’t you?” Look at you, why your cuming already. But I didn’t give you permission so I’ll have to punish you. Hmmmm, Master suggested the whip, but that makes you cum too, doesn’t it. Oh, I know. Just let me get the right page from my manual. I printed this off of the Internet this morning. It has a lot of exciting ideas. Here it is, just the thing!”

Spying the beaker of martinis on the kitchen counter JD poured another and went into the living room to soak up the music. He was on his third when Katie breezed in, a triumphant smile on her beautiful face. She assumed her position and asked him if he wanted dinner now.

They ate by candlelight, a great Caesar salad with hard bread and white wine. Katie had changed into a low cut black frock and evening make up. They lingered over dinner, laughing and playing the role of dinner dates. Katie flirted aggressively but had dropped the sex slave persona for the meal. After three martinis and a couple of goblets of good wine JD was pretty stoned and wanted to get out of the house and do something. Katie suggested dancing. He agreed and went upstairs to change while she called a cab.

On the dance floor Katie was transformed. JD had never seen her so energized. She’d never been a really good dancer, always a little too inhibited. But now her inhibitions had evaporated along with her feminist point of view. Every eye in the place was on her and JD was worried that they might get thrown out.

Later, as they danced slowly to a fine old ballad, Katie whispered in his ear. “When we get home I want a collar, like Carol’s Master.” I’ve been very naughty, all night and disrespectful too. I’m afraid I need to be punished.” JD’s cock jerked in his pants.

“Call us a cab, my naughty slut. We should be checking on our guest anyway.

On the drive home Katie nibbled his neck and whispered her happiness to him. It was almost eleven when they entered the front door. Katie let her dress fall to the floor and stood before him in black garter and stockings. She’d been without underwear the whole time. “You need a spanking, girl.” JD growled and swatted her rump.

“Ooooo yes, Sir. But please let’s do it downstairs. I want your new slave to see how hot you can make me and I’m dying for you to see the punishment I’ve given her.”

JD reflected that women can be much crueler than men. Carol’s hands were still cuffed behind her but Katie had attached a chain from the steel cuffs to the ceiling and pulled it so tight that her arms were nearly pointed straight to the ceiling. She was bent at the waist ninety degrees, her legs were held wide apart by the spreader. One of the clamps was attached to her clitoris. A weight hung from the clamp on a short chain. Carol was whimpering constantly as they descended the stairs. Her eyes never left Katie from the moment she could see her. The sheen of her pussy juice covered the captive blonde’s inner thighs.

Katie stood by the table and selected the black version of the collar Carol was wearing. “It was fun being your hot girl friend tonight Master. But I like this a lot better.” She handed the collar to JD, lifted her chin and pulled her hair out of the way. JD snapped the collar in place and pocketed the keys. He led her over to his chair, sat down and patted his knees.

Katie was giving Carol her hottest look as she gracefully draped herself across her husband’s knees. JD proceeded with a mild spanking while she pleaded with him spank her harder and to fuck her in the ass. When JD was finished Katie removed his shoes and socks and then crawled over to where Carol was suspended. She played with the weight and then spoke. “Have you learned anything Slave?” Carol nodded vigorously.

“I’ll remove your gag then and you can convince me.” Katie stood up. Her glistening pussy inches from Carol’s face. She unbuckled the ball-gag.

“Carol worked her mouth for a few seconds and nothing came out. Katie stamped her foot and Carol sobbed. “Please Mistress don’t punish me any more. I’ll be a good slave. I won’t cum unless you tell me I can, I promise Mistress.”

Katie spun around and beamed at JD. “Isn’t she just sooo precious Master. I could just eat her up. Turning back to Carol she said. “Now stand still while I remove this chain. Releasing the clip between the chain and the cuffs she helped Carol to straighten up. “Now I’m going to remove the clamp on your cute little clit and when the blood comes rushing back it will hurt really bad so I’m going to make it feel better by sucking on it. Remember, you don’t have permission to cum. If you do, I’ll put everything back just the way it was and we’ll see if you’re better behaved tomorrow morning.

Katie removed the clamp and Carol groaned as the pain increased. Katie sucked her clit tenderly and Carol moaned with pleasure. Katie continued and Carol pleaded. “Please Mistress, I’m need to cum. I need it so bad. Please may I cum Mistress, I love you Mistress.”

“Well it seems that you are learning. I’m very pleased with you slave. Carol’s eyes fluttered and her body seemed to loose some of its tension. “You may cum slave.” Katie said and went back to work on Carol’s clit.

Carol’s hips bucked and she moaned. Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhnnnnnggggg. She sent a stream of cunt juice tumbling down the sides of her Mistress’s face. Her knees started to buckle but Katie placed a steadying hand on her chest as she slowly stopped sucking. Carol seemed to regain her balance and Katie removed the spreader. She attached a leash to Carol’s collar and let her over to JD. “Kneel in front of our Master, slut. That’s good. Legs a little further apart, shoulders back. Keep your eyes on his crotch.” She knelt next to Carol and whispered in her ear. “Don’t you want his cock? Can’t you feel it sliding into your hot pussy.”

Carol licked her lips. “Yes Mistress, I loved it.”

“Well I’m going to have some of that right now. But you can play too. I’m going to stand up and get our Master’s cock ready. While I’m about that you’re going to get my ass ready. I want your tongue deep in my asshole.” With those commands Katie stepped between Carol and JD. With her legs spread wide she bent at the waist and undid JD’s pants. She kissed his erect cock as she felt Carol’s warm tongue start to lick the crack of her ass. She began to deep throat JD’s cock as Carol’s tongue found its mark. “Ooooo that’s so nice.” She cooed.

Kate turned around to face Carol. She moved back straddling JD’s legs and lowered herself slowly on his massive cock, letting it slip into her ass. She started to ride him slowly up and down while Carol stared at her pussy. “Now bend down and lick your master’s toes, dear. Give them a nice cleaning with the pretty little tongue and I’ll see that you cum again.” Looking over her shoulder she cried. “Oooooooh Master, that feels sooo good. I’m sooo hot for you, please give me you cum, please Master, pleeease.”

JD was out of control again. “God this bitch is good.” He thought. Carol’s tongue was causing his cock to swell and jerk. Katie’s tight asshole was sucking his jism from his straining balls. With a low grunt he came causing a domino effect in his two sex slaves.

He pushed Katie to the floor. Carol dove down and began to suck his cum from Katie’s asshole. Then both women cleaned his cock with their tongues while thanking him profusely. JD couldn’t take anymore and staggered upstairs to get some sleep.

JD spent most of Sunday in his office catching up on the work he hadn’t done of Friday. He saw Katie on occasion when she brought him food or was inquiring if he needed anything, anything at all.

He only saw Carol once. He had gone to the kitchen for a glass of water. Carol was in the corner licking the slate floor. Katie was standing next to her with arms folded across her chest and the small whip dangling in one hand.

When he walked into the room Katie fell to her knees and Carol spun around to assume the same position facing him. He glanced in their direction and noticed the crisscrossed welts over Carol’s perfect tits. She watched his crotch as he walked past. The look in her eyes was hot enough to melt soft metals and the floor under her pussy already had a small damp spot. He chuckled and said, “The way she leaks, you better make sure she doesn’t dehydrate, Kate.”

As he left with his water he heard Katie say. “God you’re such a sloppy fucking cunt. You’ve made another mess. Well get the tongue busy. I’m going to get something to plug you with.”

That evening one of JD’s business associates called from Sidney. They talked until almost midnight. “Yea, things couldn’t be better here Peter. We had the last bottle of the private stock last night. Hell yes, send all you can get. Next time you’re stateside I’ll have a nice surprise for you. How does five foot ten, blond and horny as a Texas toad strike you? I thought so, no worries, Mate. Bye.”

Carol stretched on the sofa in the playroom. She continually fingered her slave collar and sighed contentedly. Mistress had gone shopping and Master had told her how pleased he was with her progress. She smiled to herself and contemplated how much her life had changed over the last few days. “This is so strange and so wonderful at the same time. I’ve never had such great sex in all my life and I’ve never been happier. In fact I don’t think I’ve really been happy since I was a girl. It’s amazing what you can get use to.”

JD didn’t find Katie in bed so he checked the playroom. At the top of the stairs he heard. “God your dense, you stupid slut. That’s better suck them slow, hmmmm good, Now frig yourself in time to your sucking. That’s it. Good girl. Oooo that tickles. I’m sorry dear, but JD has to be here for me to come. But there’s no reason why you can’t make me feel good. Excellent, Carol, one toe at a time…”

JD smiled and headed for bed. Hopefully he’d get a full night sleep and his balls will have recovered in the morning.

He awoke to soft lips on his cock. “This is a nice way to wake up.” He thought sleepily, but noticed the difference even before he opened his eyes. The mouth wasn’t quite as bold as Katie’s, more timid, perhaps hesitant. He opened his eyes to find Carol where he had expected his wife. Katie stood behind her holding her leash, the leather cat dangling from her hand.

“Good morning Master.” Katie said brightly. “How is she? I’ve had her up most of the night practicing her oral skills. She’s pretty good with a pussy but cocks are more complicated and you can only learn so much from a rubber one. Is her mouth soft enough? She can’t take it very far in her throat yet, But….”

“Katie, shut up. Where the hell is my coffee.”

“Right beside you Master.”

JD sipped his coffee while Carol continued to work on his semi-erect penis. When his eyes would focus he looked over the situation. Carol was naked except for her collar and heels. She knelt between his legs with her ass raised in the air invitingly. “That’s a different look for you, isn’t Kate?” He asked.

Katie raised the leash over her head and pirouetted. “It’s my Mistress outfit. I went to Carol’s place last night and picked up a bunch of things. Do you like the boots? Do they look familiar? And this leather cincher, God the smell of it drives me mad.” You do like it, don’t you?

“I’m surprised they fit.” JD Said.

“Well the cincher is adjustable, see the laces and Carol has small feet for a woman her size. But please tell me Master, how is her sucking? I can’t train her properly if you won’t tell me.” She pouted.

She’s doing fine, honey. She’s got the tongue action already and she’ll get better with more practice. But she should stop now. I don’t want to cum this morning. I’ve got other plans. I want her house keys. I’ll be gone most of the day, Continue with her training.”

He reached down and patted Carol on her blond head. “You’re coming along nicely slave.” He said. I’m very pleased.

Carol’s eyes met his and she smiled brightly at him. “Thank you Master, I’m trying very hard.”

“Anything interesting at her place, Katie? She was into some kinky stuff and some of her girlfriends might make interesting guests.”

“I only went through her wardrobe and her ‘play-chest’, Master. She had a lot of stuff for training female sluts and some fetish catalogs. I loaded it all in the SUV. I’ll fetch it after you leave. She had some interesting costumes too. I’ll have her model some for you when you get back.”

“No files, address books, videotape?” JD asked.

Katie’s lower lip started to tremble. “I’m sorry master. I didn’t think of any of those things.”

“That’s OK sweet cheeks. I was planning to check it out myself anyway. Carol, what else do you have that I might find useful.”

“Nothing I can think of, Master.” Carol convulsed. Her knees came up to her chest and she withered in pain.

“You’re a lying slut Carol.” JD barked “The pain won’t go away until you tell me the truth.”

“Aaauuuunggg. There’s a box of videotapes in the night stand and my address book and day planner are in my car.” Oh God make it stop. Please Master, please Mistress, I can’t stand it, Pleeease aaaaaaannnnnnnngggg.”

JD sat beside her on the bed and stroked her head. “It will stop when you’ve answered my question completely.” Tell us the whole truth and the pain will vanish and Katie will make you cum.” You’ve disappointed us dear. You must never lie to your owners.”

Carol deflated completely and sobbed. “There’s another set of videotapes and some document in a wall safe in the linen closet. The combination is on the first page of my address book” The physical pain had left but the emotional pain continued. Carol looked at JD her eyes filled with despair and grief.

“Much better. Don’t you feel better, Carol?

“Yes Master, I’m sorry I lied.”

“You’ll be sorrier, my little slut. Katie, I promised Carol that you’d make her cum if she told the whole truth. Take he down the playroom and make her cum. Use the whip to do it.”

Katie snapped the cat across Carol’s ass and jerked on her leash. “Get up slut. I’m going to make you cum a lot.” Carol followed Katie, tears running down her cheeks.

JD headed for the shower. It took less time than he thought the fetch the material from Carol’s place. He was glad to escape from it. He’d never seen a place with such skirts on in his entire life.

That left the rest of the morning and the afternoon to review the tapes and the documents. The tapes from the night-stand were the run of the mill fetish material. FemDom stuff mostly, lots of bondage with female submissives and the usual over the top dominatrix. There had been two tapes in the safe and a number of legal looking documents. Several were related to large sum financial transactions and one appeared to be a membership contract to some club called “The Sisterhood.”

One of the tapes had the same title. JD plugged it into the VCR and sat back with the remote. What appeared on the screen was some kind of party, a lot of very well dressed women and no men. The soundtrack was a din of female conversation. The camera moved through the crowd that milled about an elegantly furnished facility. Women smiled, waved or toasted the camera with Champaign. The camera moved through one large room to another, more women but mostly seated. It reminded JD a little of a proper English gentleman’s club. A young blond women came into view walking toward the camera. She was carrying a tray of refreshments of some kind, but she was almost naked. She had on a white corset and white stockings, white heels, a white choker and matching gloves that came up over her elbows and nothing else. Her pussy was shaved except for a small inverted crescent at the very top. She walked with a liquid grace and smiled with bright intelligent eyes as she offered the camera her wares.

The camera scanned the large room. There were four of five women dressed in exactly the same skimpy attire. Each had a tray and was serving one of the ladies seated around the room. The camera finished its scan of the room and returned to the young beauty as she walked away. The marks of a riding crop clearly visible across her well rounded buttocks.

JD paused the tape and went to the basement stairs. When he opened the door he heard Carol’s shrieking. “Please, no more Mistress, I can’t stand it, I’ll die I know I will.”

“Shut up you cunt faced bitch. You’ll drink every drop and love it. Did you hear what our Master said? You disappointed Him. God I hate you. I was in charge. If you disappointed him then I’ve disappointed him and I hate you for that. Now drink or I’ll see those nipples torn right off.”

JD called to Katie from the top of the stairs. He was a little afraid to see what was going on down there. “Kate, get yourself and Carol cleaned up and into the family room. And shed that Mistress outfit and put on your harness. Bring handcuffs for both of you.” He closed the door and headed back to the couch before she could reply.

A half an hour later Katie appeared with Carol in tow. They both looked fresh and well groomed. Katie was back in her harness and Carol was nude except for her collar and now matching white heels. “Both of you turn around and place your hands behind you.” JD cuffed them both and told them to assume the standard position facing the television. Both women knelt, one to his right and one to his left. JD Said. “Carol I want a running narrative about what I’m seeing on this tape. Katie I want your comments as well.”

He restarted the tape. Carol shuddered and then began to speak in a soft monotone. “This tape was taken a little over a year ago, Master. That’s me holding the camera. We’re celebrating the death of an enemy of the Sisterhood. Almost everyone is at the party. The woman with the red evening dress is Christine Manson the wife of Senator Manson and the woman she’s talking with is Janet Bennington the new state attorney general. The dinner and entertainment are about to begin.”

“Who are the girls in the white outfits? JD asked.

“They are slaves of the Sisterhood. They staff the mansion you see around you. We select them from the area collages.”

“Hay, that’s Shawna Dempsey. She went missing with her roommate almost two years ago.” Katie exclaimed.

“Yes Mistress. I recruited them myself. Shawna has been in training for nearly eight months when this was taken. She now works the clubs in Tokyo.”

“I bet that makes the sisterhood a pretty penny.” JD commented dryly.

“Yes Master, there are papers in my safe describing the transaction. In this case the property transferred was Shawna. She fetched close to half a million US. But she’ll earn every penny of it in those clubs.”

JD paused the tape. “What else is the Sisterhood into?”

“Everything Master, but mostly power. The slavery is entertaining and financially rewarding but those girls are used more for their influence over men than the pleasure they can, and do give the members.”

“Why no male slaves?”

Men are strictly forbidden Master. Any man that finds out about the Sisterhood must die.” She looked up at JD with fear and love in her eyes. “You are in terrible danger now, Master. If the Sisterhood finds out that you’ve enslaved me they will kill us all.

“How might they find out?”

“I don’t know. I’m expected to manage the training facility this summer. I’d be exposed to a lot of the members. There would be a lot of opportunities to make a mistake.

“How many members are there?”

“About fifty really important members. There are hundreds more that dabble and many more slaves at any given time. We’re located mostly along the East Coast, but there are a number of important members on the West Coast and a few in London, Paris and Milan.”

JD restarted the tape. The camera entered the dining room. Dozens of white clad slaves worked to seat the guests that poured in around Carol. The camera panned down the length of the massive tables. In the middle of the center table a pillory had been erected. The Camera zoomed in. A beautiful young woman hung from iron manacles attached to the top of the post. Her body was a mass of long welts clearly made by some large and nasty whip.

“This is what we do to traitors to the Sisterhood. This girl was sent to spy on one of our enemies. Somehow he turned her against us. We killed him and took her to the training center. She’s just started her slave training now. She’s quite beautiful and there are a number of interested bidders.”

The camera continued to move through the crowd, between the tables and finally to a seat just in front of the bound girl. The crowd noise seemed to die off as the camera again panned down the table. Another young beauty was being helped up to stand at the far end of the table. She looked to be about sixteen or younger her breasts not yet fully formed. She was naked except for a slave collar and heels, she carried the nasty looking whip.

“This is the entertainment Master. We’ve drugged and conditioned the victim’s younger sister to punish her.” The girl reached the pillory and stopped. Silence fell over the crowd as she expertly brought the whip down marking the prisoner from her left nipple to her exposed clitoris with a single stroke. The victim’s head snapped back revealing the leather gag in her moth and the terror filled green eyes of his old professor’s lab assistant, Holly Simmons.