The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Understanding

By antiwidow

Chapter XII

The next month passed in a pleasant sexual blur. Katie was diligent with Carol’s training but she was demanding a lot of attention from JD. “I asked for it.” He grinned and thought. “She’s turned on naturally by training Carol and I’ve got to be there for her to cum. Carol is even worse. She gets to cum a lot, but I’m the only person that can satisfy her and I can only do that when Katie isn’t around to keep her sexually agitated. This sex slave business is complicated and it’s wearing me out!”

JD installed video recording equipment in the playroom and wirelessly connected the output to the desktop system in his office. He was spending a lot of time there, getting into the documentation that Jim had left.

The girls spent a good piece of their leisure time in the playroom. He would read through Jim’s notes and listen to their activities over the speakers in his computer, or watch the action on one of the windows on his monitor. His two slaves knew about the video equipment but not about the external connection. If they thought he was watching they would be performing for him and while that was fine, it lacked the voyeur’s edge.

Rita called near the end of the month to say that the parts were in and that he could use the pilot plant but only on second or third shift. JD piled his schematics and documentation into his briefcase and headed out. He stopped by the playroom to tell the girls that he was leaving.

He found Carol walking back and forth in the playroom wearing only her collar and six inch black heels. She was carrying a silver tray piled with plastic cups filled to the brim with water. Katie was in her ‘mistress’ attire, watching Carol critically and slapping the riding crop into her gloved left hand.

He told them that he’d be busy evenings for a couple of weeks and that they could slacken off the training schedule while he was gone. Carol was to come for training only on Wednesday nights and over the weekends. He explained that he was developing a new electronic device and that he could only get the facilities in the evenings. Neither of the women believed him and wouldn’t until he gave them the phone number of the lab he’d be using.

“I’ll go in late on Wednesday night so that we can have dinner together. I can use the facility during the day on the weekend so we’ll have the nights, but nothing too erotic on Wednesday’s dinner. I don’t need the distraction. Understand?”

Both chimed. “Yes Master.”

As JD pulled out of the driveway Carol said. “I wonder what he meant by, too erotic? Can I get out of these shoes, Mistress?”

Katie replied. “Only when you can make it all the way back and forth three times without spilling a drop. And I’m going to stop using the crop. I know you’re fucking up just so I’ll whip you. Hmmmm, I suppose he wants us to wear clothing.”

The fabrication of the subsonic inducer went without a hitch. It was really pretty straight forward electronic assembly. The testing was a bit more complicated as he didn’t know a lot about acoustics. But the earplugs were a bitch and a half. They were a modified version of a commercial hearing aid, very small and difficult to work with. Still, his progress was good. He might have finished everything on Sunday afternoon and saved himself a week’s rental on the lab if Wednesday night hadn’t turned into an orgy. The girls had explained that the term “too erotic” implied erotic to some degree and that “too” was a very subjective term. Still it had been fun.

As it happened Sunday’s final test was a failure. JD hooked the inducer up to the power supply and set the timer for five minutes. He activated the unit and then noticed that the unit had failed to activate. He checked all the connections and tried it again. Again the unit failed to activate. The problem had to be with the timer. He had set it to five minutes but instead of counting down the minutes it had simply reset to zero. He’d have to find another timer and that meant a search because there was no one else in the building.

Picking up his coffee JD was surprised to find that it was lukewarm. He’d just got it from the machine a minute ago. Then it struck him. The unit had worked perfectly. He’d run the test twice and been unaware of the universe during the test. He put the modified hearing aids in and ran the test again. The subsonic inducer performed as advertised but the ear plugs didn’t. He didn’t get to see the countdown and his coffee was now stone cold.

It took two more nights to get the interference earplugs to work. When he finally got to see the timer counting down he was more excited than one would expect from a man with a harem.

The remainder of the week was spent in final assembly and testing. The subsonic inducer fit into a small plastic case with two of the new BSL micro-speakers epoxied to it. The range was about five meters and it would fit into a large pocket. Personal testing showed JD that someone on the very edge of the field felt a very mild dizziness. Once both ears were picking up the sound though, the effect was solid.

He cleaned up, pocketed the subsonic inducer and headed home. It was Friday night and things were going to get interesting. Inserting the plugs after he got out of the car, he switched on the inducer and slid it into his jacket pocket. He entered the house and finding no one upstairs headed for the playroom.

As he descended the stairs the girls were engaged in a discussion on the finer points of cock sucking. Two steps down the stairs and the discussion ended suddenly.

The playroom has been growing new devices during his absence; numerous new training aids had been added. The girls had also been shopping for new attire. They both had on what appeared to be very wide black leather belts with O-rings sown on about every five inches. The belts were about eight inches wide and made of very supple leather. Thin bands of the same soft leather were around both their wrists and ankles with a single O-rings connected. JD started to worry about his credit cards.

Katie was seated on the new love seat. Carol knelt between her legs in what they now called ‘standard position’. Katie held a rubber replica of male genitalia in front of her, the base pressed against her pussy. She and Carol had their eyes fixed on the cock and Katie had her mouth open as if she had been speaking.

JD walked over to his chair. Sat down and switched off the SI. It was like pressing play on a paused video. Katie continued. “…. same size as our Master. You need to be able to get it all the down your throat so that your lips are pressed against the base…” He switched the device back on and they froze. They hadn’t even noticed him sitting there. It was time to try out some of the other features of the Jim’s device.

He moved to Katie and whispered in her ear. “Seeing Carol with a cock in her mouth makes you extremely horny. The sight of Carol with a cock all the way down her throat will make you orgasm.” With that he headed for his office.

Booting his PC he quickly brought up the playroom video window. Katie was saying. “Oh Carol you slut, this is making me so hot.” Carol’s head was bobbing up and down on the rubber cock. She was gently fondling the replica’s testicles and moving lower and lower with each movement. JD expanded the window as watched with great anticipation. Jim’s notes had implied that the subsonic inducer created temporary associations existed partly in short term memory. They could override other associations for a short time. If Katie could cum then his theory was correct.

Katie had her head tilted back exposing her neck. She was watching Carol through her long eyelashes and rolling her left nipple between her thumb and index finger. Carol was near the base and with a determined push crushed her lips on the juncture at the base. Both women immediately climaxed. Carol took another plunge and they came again and again and again. Katie was screaming. “Oh god, Oh god, oh, oh, oh, OH YES, YES , YESSSSSSS.”

Carol fell on her side the cock still buried to the hilt in her mouth, Katie continued to cum in short gasping moans. JD couldn’t understand how Carol could breathe with that thing all the way done her throat and then it hit him. SHE COULDN’T!!

He dashed down stairs to the kitchen and then down to the basement playroom. Carol was turning blue and still cumming hard. He grabbed the fake cock and pulled it from her mouth. She took in a great ragged breath and lay there twitching. Katie was in a little better shape. She looked up at JD and said. “Oh God, JD it was wonderful. I came so hard and you weren’t even here.” She smiled and fell on her side on the love seat.

JD grabbed a handful small brass padlocks and some short pieces of chain from the accessories draw. Turning Katie on her stomach he ran the ten inch chain through the O-ring at the back of her belt and then through the O-rings on her wrist bands. Another ten inch piece connected the ankle cuffs to the same ring in the belt making an effective hog tie. He lowered her to the carpet taking the time to run his hands over her pert behind. He then proceeded to bind Carol in the same manner. “That should keep them out of trouble until the new associations wear off.” He said to himself.

After a shower and something to eat he returned to the playroom. About two hours had passed and both slaves had recovered and were talking softly to each other. When he entered the room they both looked up at him with lust in their eyes.

“Well, you two seem to have been having a wonderful time. Do you think I can trust you not to try and kill yourselves?”

Both answered. “Yes Master.”

JD unlocked the chain connecting their ankles and got them both in the standard position in front of his recliner. He looked at his wife and said. “What happened Kate?”

“I don’t know Master. I was teaching Carol how to deep throat. She was doing pretty well after I’d given her a little encouragement with the small cat.” JD could see the light traces across Carol’s chest. “All of a sudden I was really hot. I mean training her always makes me horny but this went way beyond that. I was really getting off on watching her go down on that fake prick. It was almost like she was sucking me off. I think? Then she got it all the way down and I started to cum and cum and cum. That’s all I remember.”

He looked at Carol. “What about you?”

It was as Mistress said. When I reached the base I saw Mistress cum and I had a very intense orgasm. I continued to orgasm as long as it was all the way in. I knew I was strangling but I just didn’t care. I just wanted to cum until I died.

Well let’s see what Katie has taught you. JD opened his robe to reveal his erection. Carol moved in closer and started to nibble at the underside of his manhood. She licked up to the top and then enclosed the head in her soft warm mouth. She swirled her tongue around and around the bottom of the cap and then plunged her head down until her lips were buried in his pubic hair. Both women came intensely. The vibration in Carol’s throat send electric charges into JD’s balls. It was all he could do to pull her head away.

Moving upstairs to the bedroom JD released their hands and put Katie to work on his cock with strict orders to keep him up but not to make him cum. He told Carol to tongue fuck Katie’s ass while she serviced him. As both sluts got into their tasks he reached into the pocket of his robe and activated the inducer. Both women simply paused. JD checked his watch and told Katie that she would orgasm once when she felt Carol’s tongue enter her anus on every multiple of 20. He turned off the subsonic inducer and sat back in the pillows to watch the fun.

Katie was doing her usual journeyman’s job on his cock. Carol was busy at Katie’s ass when the first orgasm overtook his lovely slave wife. She moaned her pleasure around his cock but kept sucking. Carol, of course, came at the same time. He let them keep this up for close to an hour and then had the women switch roles. When Carol buried his cock in her throat this time nothing unusual happened. Carol seemed a bit disappointed but kept going. After giving his seed to Carol, JD ordered her to continue the anal fucking while Katie gave him a tongue bath. Both slaves were getting tired but he needed to know when the subsonic inducer’s association would wear off. Katie stopped cuming two hours and fifty two minutes after JD had induced her. JD ordered them to stop and they both fell asleep almost at once.

But despite the difficult week and the great exercise JD couldn’t sleep. The prospect of Carol walking a tightrope at the training center in a few weeks and the possible ramifications of that kept him from joining his two sleeping slaves. It was time to visit The Sisterhood.

Chapter XIII

JD had determined that there was no other option. Running would not be the answer and he would not consider Carol’s suicide option.

With Carol’s help it was easy to develop the organizational structure of the Sisterhood. It was a regionally structured organization with an operations committee that was made up of the regional matriarchs with a rotating presidency. The power in each region was manifest in just a few women. In this area it was almost all in the hands of two women, Janet Bennington, the state attorney general and Cynthia Desmond, the power behind the throne.

He had images of both women on the videotapes Carol had taken. Janet was the epitome of grace, good taste and charm. She was about five foot eight inches in the conservative heels she wore. Good features with short chestnut colored hair. Not a bad figure either but it was hard to tell with the clothes she was wearing. She was the perfect public figure and a very dangerous women.

Cynthia Desmond shared only one attribute with her regional colleague. She too was dangerous. She was one of those people that have an ugly soul that seems to distort their bodies and minds. She was squat and graceless, prone to wild gestures and excess facial hair. Put a cigar in her mouth and let her loose thirty pounds and she could be a stand in for Edward G. Robinson.

“I can see where Janet fits in the power structure and why, but where did this pig come from?” JD asked.

Carol reluctantly took her mouth from JD’s erection and answered. “She provides most of the drugs to the Sisterhood and their enterprises, Master. She is supposed to be related to a Russian Mafia boss with connections into the golden triangle. She has an estate over in Bolan county. I’ve never been there. She also has offices in Atlanta and Miami.”

“What do you know about her operation?”

“From the Sisterhoods point of view it’s pretty simple. A regional matriarch simply places an order with her. The regional head issues a loan to Cynthia’s corporation. The shipment is scheduled. When the shipment is received the loan is written off.” “I’ll bet the boys in the IRS and justice department would be interested in that.” JD mused.

“Yes Master but they would need evidence and they can’t get access to her books, especially now that Janet is flying air cover for her.”

“Do you know where they’re kept?”

“No Master, but her executive assistant would.”

“Who is she and where would I find her.”

“Her name is Adrian Lindsey and she has an apartment in Atlanta. I’ve been there. Can we fuck now? Pleeeease Master.”

* * *

It wasn’t an apartment. It was a penthouse. It took up the top two floors of the high-rise and security was tight. Carol was already on the inside. Katie was the wheel man. JD waited in the building’s parking garage until a likely resident arrived.

Following the well dressed couple toward the entrance he approached casually as the doorman opened the door for them. He simply switched on the subsonic inducer and headed into the interior of the building past the frozen couple and the doorman.

The penthouse had a separate elevator that was key-activated, but they had planned for this and JD used his cell-phone to activate Carol’s pager. When the pager went off Carol, who was already in the penthouse, made her excuses and prepared to leave. That meant they must call the elevator. When the door opened Carol and a very attractive young woman stood frozen in the foyer. JD took a minute to appreciate the beauty of Adrian Lindsey. She was taller than Carol. That put her very close to six feet in her stocking feet. Of course she wasn’t in stocking feet, her heels had to be four inches high which meant that she could stand nose to nose with JD.

She had even attractive features with large dark eyes and raven hair. JD suspected that she was one of those fortunate mixes between a black man and an Asian woman. Her figure was pure Amazon. “Those tits have to be enhanced.” He thought. She was dressed in one of those power suits that Carol was so fond of. It was burgundy in color with gold piping, looking a bit like a military uniform except for the short tight skirt. She wasn’t more than thirty years old and maybe five or six years younger than that.

JD whispered in her ear. “You feel love when you see Carol. Having Carol near makes you extremely horny. Seeing Carol makes achieving orgasm with her is the most important thing in your life. You can not have an orgasm unless you hear her give permission.” Then he proceeded out of the room and into the interior of the apartment.

It was exquisitely done, a huge space combining the kitchen, dining room and living room with floor to ceiling windows that overlooked the city. The room was so large that the Inducer’s field would not have covered the whole area. Thinking of what kind of danger that presented JD hurried through to the door into what was obviously a small private gym with another fabulous view of Atlanta. There appeared to be a string of rooms connected along the perimeter of the building and all connected to the great room that JD had just left.

Leaving the gym JD entered one of the bedrooms. There was nothing special there, a guest room with an adjoining bath. Through the bath was an office suite. A quick inspection of the master bedroom suite and some functional spaces and he was done. The foyer door was opening as JD finished his inspection. He ducked back into the office area. Adrian was saying, “Please don’t run off Carol. We’re just getting acquainted.”

“Well perhaps I can handle this by phone. Let me make a call and then we can talk some more.” Carol said dialing Katie in the car downstairs. “You paged me?” Carol said. “Oh I left the invoices in the New Business folder. “Well do I have to give them to her personally? Oh you’re a doll. Great then, I’ll see you in the morning.” Turning to Adrian she smiled and said. “I’m all yours.”

“Oh that’s wonderful. Now, I just have to make one call myself and then we can really get to know one another.” Adrian said giving Carol a look that would melt wax.

She breezed into the office suite and froze as she entered the subsonic inducer field. JD walked leisurely to the small closet and entered leaving the door cracked. He deactivated the inducer. Adrian closed the office door, picked up a phone and pressed a speed dial key. “Hi this is Adrian, Is she available. Good, I’ll hold…… Hello Mistress, I’m calling to find out if you need me tonight. No Ma’am, Carol Speelman is in town and I thought I could run over our requirements for the training facility this coming quarter. She’s the new general manager. Yes Mistress, but you have some very special requirements this time. I understand. Thank you Mistress. I’ll be sure to tell her. Goodbye Mistress, I love you.”

JD chucked, feeling like a ten year old spying on his older sister and her boy friend, and thought. “Another submissive, and to that warthog! There’s more to this relationship than meets the eye. Still she might make a nice addition to the stable… Get hold of yourself buddy. Your eyes are bigger than your sperm count.”

Adrian giggled and ran out of the office, switching off the lights as she went. JD rolled a chair over to the door and looked out from the shadows into the living area. Carol and Adrian were already on the couch. “I’ll order out dinner. Is Cajun all right? Would you like some wine?” Adrian gushed. “Ms. Cynthia says hi and we have to spend a little time talking about her needs at the training facility. OK?”

“That’s fine dear, white wine if you have it and I love Cajun as long as it isn’t too spicy.” Carol answered, already falling into her role of the dominant seductress.

Sitting comfortably close on the sofa Carol and Adrian discussed Cynthia’s requirements for the training center. “And there will be twenty new girls what don’t speak English. She wants them conditioned and then trained as office sluts.”

“That will take time. What language do they speak?”

“Russian or Mandarin Chinese.”

“Will they need English when we’re done?”

“Yes, something a businessman will appreciate. They’re to be placed as administrative assistants.”

“Will they need office skills?”

“Just phone skills. These girls will be very personal assistants and of course spy’s for the Sisterhood.”

“Well we’ll have to staff up. Twenty girls from one region is unheard of. That’s nearly half the capacity of the center. I haven’t seen the requirements from the other regions yet. If we have to open a second facility it will be an issue for the executive committee.”

“Ms. Cynthia will handle that, if it comes up. “More wine Carol?”

“Yes thank you dear. It’s getting hot in here, do you mind if I get out of this jacket?”

“Oh no, make yourself at home. Anything you see that you want, well, you don’t even have to ask. Just take it.”

“Why thank you dear. My, that’s a pretty shade of pink. It actually matches your suit. I didn’t think anyone matched their underwear to their clothes anymore.” Carol said letting her fingertips run along Adrian’s cleavage. “And you’re so big and that waist is tiny.”

“Ms. Cynthia insists, Carol. She’s very good to me but very strict. Oooooo that feels soo good.”

“I’m sorry dear, I’m just so taken with how you look. Did you have those breasts done?”

“Yes, Carol. Mz Cynthia actually arranged for the procedure. The nipples have been augmented as well, they’re unbelievably sensitive now. Do you really like them?”

“I’m enchanted Dear, Let’s see them, if you don’t mind. It’s just us girls after all.”

Adrian hurried out of the suit jacket and pink bra. Oh Adrian you’re magnificent. Just let me see these nipples. Oh girl they are sensitive aren’t they?”

“Oh Carol, oh yes, I’m sooo hot. It’s been months since I’ve had any kind of release.”

“I’d expect Ms. Cynthia to take better care of you than that Dear. Tell me, were you trained at the Center?”

“Yes Carol, I graduated about three years ago, just after my twenty second birthday.”

“And what did you do before that?”

“I was a student at UCLA. The Sisterhood recruited my in my freshman year.”

“You must have been at the Center for some time. Why so long?” Carol was rolling Adrian’s nipple between her fingers.

“I was, ah I was difficult to train. I had a lot of trouble with math at first.. Oooo do the other one pleeease.”

“But you graduated and by the looks of things with flying colors. What did you major in?

“Oh oh thank youuu. I ah ahhhh. I majored in business administration and accounting.”

“Well you certainly got over your math problems. It amazing what heights a student can reach with a little judicious use of a whip, isn’t it? What did you minor in my dear?”

Adrian hung her head and said nothing.

“What was that Dear. Come now center graduates know how to answer simple questions or perhaps I should tell Ms. Cynthia that you need a refresher course.”

“Oh no Ms. Carol. Please don’t do anything like that.”

“Well answer the question.”

“Slut training Carol.”

“Well that wasn’t so bad was it? Don’t feel bad Adrian. Most of the Center graduates major in it. Your minor isn’t so bad. I know a lot of girls that go to UCLA that are majoring in slut and have never even heard of the center.”

“I know Carol but I can’t help it. It’s sooo deep inside me. I dream of the correction room at least once a week. I wake up sweating and have to masturbate before I can go back to sleep.”

“I know dear. Now, let’s get you out of that skirt. Oh they match too, even the garter belt. The little roses are so cute. You really are precious Adrian. Do you shave?”

“Yes Carol, totally, Ms. Cynthia like it that way.” “Well let me see, and call me mistress dear. You really may need a remedial refresher.”

“Yes Mistress.

“You see that’s much better. I’ll bet you feel more conformable about our relationship already. Were you naturally submissive when you were recruited Adrian?”

Yes Mistress. I was submissive. I’ve always enjoyed knowing what’s expected of me and your right about our relationship too. I didn’t know that you were a top and I’m so attracted to you Mistress. I just didn’t know how to behave. I’m sorry. Will you punish me? I have a complete dungeon.”

“Really, fascinating, show me.”

“This way Mistress.” Adrian walked toward the master bedroom. Once in the bedroom she activated a hidden switch and the large built in chest of draws swung out to reveal steps down to a large hidden room.”

“Leave the door ajar Adrian. I don’t like enclosed spaces. This is just charming and so well equipped.” Carol strolled around the room opening cupboards and inspecting equipment. Pulling out a latex fetish costume Carol said. “Here sweetheart. Loose the frills and put this on. It will suit that body better. Keep the shoes. Then let’s see how hot I can make you over on the correction post.”

“Yes Mistress. I’m so excited I’m dripping all over the place. I especially enjoy anal sex and breast torture.” Adrian said as the scrambled into the fetish costume.

“You’re going to belong to me totally before the night is out my beautiful Amazon. Here let me help with that. Ah, you look like food for the goddesses. Now over here to the post and bring those nipple clamps.

JD peeked into the room. Carol was right. The shiny latex outfit fit like a second skin. It consisted of an abbreviated corset that left Adrian’s tits exposed but came up between them and connected to a wide collar. The corset ended just below the navel but the material was so supple that Adrian’s navel was clearly visible. The effect of the outfit and the heels was to give the beautiful submissive impossibly long legs.

Carol busied herself restraining Adrian on the correction post, which was an interesting device. It was essentially a steel post about two inches in diameter. It came in two sections so that it was height adjustable. Carol had set it to about five feet. Welded to the top was a crossbar about three feet across terminating in padded steel cuffs. In the center of the crossbar was an integrated wide steel collar on a pivot that only moved in its vertical axis.

Sixteen inches or so down from the collar projected an arm with a flat metal plate at its end. Carol had adjusted the arm to be about ten inches from the post.

The final feature was another crossbar welded at the base. Like the one above, this one was about three feet across with padded steel cuffs at the each end.

“God, I’ve got to get better educated on this stuff.” JD thought, as Carol finished snapping the last cuff in place.

Adrian was in some serious bondage. Her back to the post and her hands cuffed to the top cross bar. The arm pushed into the small of her back causing her to arch outward. With her ankles cuffed to lower crossbar her long legs were brought back in line with her shoulders. This effectively bent her body back into a shallow ‘C’ shape. Her back severely arched, her nipples pointed at the top of the walls. The collar fit tightly around her neck and insured that the slave could only look at the ceiling. Carol opened one of the cupboards and brought out a container of a clear jelly like material and a large butt plug. She smeared the jelly all over the plug and then held the clear container up for Adrian to see.

“Oh no Mistress not that please I can’t stand it. I’ll do anything. Please, please no.”

Carol paid her no heed. She slipped the plug into the girl’s asshole and then smeared more of the jelly on the helpless slave’s plump bald pussy. Adrian wailed “Noooooo Mistress, Oh it’s already starting to itch. Noooooooooo.” Carol added a ball-gag and Adrian’s cries turned into muffled groans.

“There, there, Love, this should get you warmed up and ready for me. I won’t be too long. I’m going to have a bit more of that nice Chardonnay you opened and change into something more apropos.

With that she grabbed some items from another cupboard and walked into the bedroom. She took JD’s hand and led him back to the living area. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. “Oh Master isn’t she the most precious ever! When this is over can we keep her?

A little taken back, JD said. “You scare me bitch. Keep your mind on business we’re here to get information not to recruit a playmate for you.”

Carol was busy stripping off her clothing. “Yes Master, in a couple of hours she’ll tell me anything just for a caress. You’ll see. I’ve used this irritant gel before and it’s very, very effective. Combine it with her natural desire and her conditioning and I’ll get the information we need. I promise.”

“Well so much for my technical tricks.” JD thought and then said. “I hope your right. I’ll call Katie and send her back to the hotel.”

Carol put on a wide latex garter-belt in black, which she attached to her own stockings. Next came a latex shelf bra and a pair of matching opera gloves. She posed for him and then stepped near and started to play with the button on his shirt. “I’d forgotten how hot dominating these sluts make me, John. My pussy is on fire. We have this wonderful place, the whole night and we’ve got to kill a couple of hours anyway.” She handed him a small cat and looked up at him with fire in her eyes. “I always cum so good when my Master whips me.

Two hours later they reentered the dungeon. Carol strolled over to the helpless Adrian. Gently pinched one of her huge nipples she said. “How are you getting along, sweet cheeks?” Adrian let out a long low moan and tried to talk past her gag. Carol said. “What’s that Dear? I really can’t understand you. You should never talk with your mouth full. I am going to have to teach you some manners, aren’t I?”

Carol stepped back and brought the cat down across Adrian’s breast as hard as she could. Angry red streaks formed across perfect dark skin. She proceeded to repeat the stroke, alternating breasts until Adrian’s tits were a deep red. She ran her hand down to the slave’s cunt. She briefly brushing her latex clad finger over Adrian’s clit. The effect was impressive. Adrian, who had hardly moved during the whipping groaned loudly and began to blindly thrust out her pelvis, trying desperately to reestablish contact with that finger.

Removing the gag, she said. “There, there, settle down. Good. Now what I really would like is for you to tell me how I get access to Ms. Cynthia’s accounting records, the real ones not the version that you cook for the government. You tell me that and I just might let you have another little taste.”

Adrian worked her jaw for a minute. “Please don’t ask me that Mistress. Ms. Chynthia would kill be. Oh please touch me. I’m going mad. I need to be fucked. Please, please.”

“I know what you need cunt. But do you know what I need. Tell me what I need, you stupid slut. What is it that you can give to me that I can’t get anywhere? What is that you’ll do for me that I can’t have from a ten million sluts just like you? What? WHAT?

“I know I’m nothing Mistress. But I love you and I neeeed you.”

“Not good enough.” Carol sneered. She held up a strap on dildo with a set of rubber spikes set just where the victim’s clitoris would be. She waved it in front of the captive girl’s eyes. “You see this. Won’t it feel good when it crushes your clit? And when I’ve made you come I’m going to flip you over and do your tight little asshole. All you have to do is give me the information I want. It’s so easy dear. I’m family. I’m the Sisterhood. You can tell me.”

Carol touched Adrian’s clitoris ever so lightly again. Her hips thrust forward ten inches further bending her spine beyond what JD would have thought possible. “Yes Mistress, I’ll tell you, only please fuck me.”

“Well, I’m waiting slave.”

“Do me Mistress.”

“I won’t ask again, slut” Carol said lashing the girl’s tits again.

“Noooooo, Mistress, please don’t. That is the password. “ ‘DomeMistress’ one word, capital D and M. You can access the server at the mansion from the PC in my office.

“Oh your sooo cute. Let me get this on and make you happy, darling.” With that Carol hurried into the strap-on. When it was ready she drove it in one thrust into the bound girl’s sopping pussy. Adrian let out a howl of pleasure. Carol started to pump the artificial cock in and out of the captive girl’s cunt rapidly. Looking over her shoulder at JD she smiled.

Reluctantly, JD headed for the office. The information was all there, both sets of books, lists of the transactions, the type of material and the amounts. There was only one element missing, the names. He transferred the files onto a flash stick, pocketed it and headed back to the dungeon.

Carol had been enjoying herself. Adrian had been removed from the correction post and was busy with her head buried between Carol’s legs. Carol was leaning over Adrian and pumping a large vibrator in and out of the younger woman’s asshole. Adrian was moaning continuously and performing with great enthusiasm.

JD gave Carol the high sign and she grabbed Adrian’s hair and pulled it away from her bald snatch. “I’ve got a call to take, slave. You stay here, on your knees in this exact spot. Press those tits into the floor and continue to use the dildo. Remember you can’t cum without my permission and I haven’t given it yet. But I will if you’re an exceptional slave.”

Adrian took up the dildo and started fucking herself. Carol returned to JD. “You see Master. She’s soo sweet. Can we take her with us, please? If Cynthia finds out what she’s done she’ll kill her or worse, probably much worse.”

JD looked at Carol and said in his most commanding tone. “I can’t have her disappear from the sisterhood just now, slut. She has to play the role of the loyal slave to Cynthia for a while yet. I want you to have her watch this video. As soon as it starts you come back here to the master bedroom. Do exactly as I say. Understand?”

Carol was looking into his eyes adoringly with her hard nipples lightly brushing his chest. “Yes Master, exactly as you say.”

Carol entertained JD in the dungeon for the thirty minutes it took to condition Adrian She showed his the subtle workings of the corrections post, using herself as the model.

When they left with the data, Adrian was JD’s loyal slave, but was totally unaware of the fact and wouldn’t understand her condition until Carol or JD revisited her.

In order to get the encrypted list of names that would make the data they now had meaningful, JD would have to enter Cynthia’s stronghold himself.

Chapter XIV

Cynthia Desmond reclined on the settee in her office watching the action in the dungeon of her mansion on the main video monitor. Janet Bennington was down there entertaining herself with two of Cynthia’s pain sluts. The girls were doing a splendid job. “Those method acting classes are really paying off.” She thought. “Bennington thinks she’s the goddess of pain and those two will help keep her convinced.” She examined the readout below the picture. All three women were exhibiting an extremely high level of excitement. Bennington was showing a high concentration of testosterone in her breath as she slashed Trisha with a cane. Trisha played each stroke for all it was worth, twisting and screaming but managing to not rip out the nipple rings that kept her fastened to the wall.

Cynthia had become quite expert in cultivating slaves that fit the persona of their perspective owner. Trisha truly loved to be beaten. Her training had taught her how to hide the fact. Her body and face had been sculpted to Bennington’s unwitting fantasy. Cynthia doubted that Janet Bennington even realized that she was beating a double of her freshman collage roommate, the one that had stolen so many of her lovers. Nor did it matter, as long as she loved it.

Tonight there would be the tedious offer to purchase Trisha and Cynthia would, of course, have to decline. But she would make Trisha available whenever Janet Bennington was at the Mansion, which she hoped was often.

What wasn’t working was Beth. She knelt at Janet’s feet and watched her with great expectant eyes. Beth was what Janet’s little sister would have grown up to be, had she not been lost with her father in a boating accident. Still Bennington had picked her and was showing her some affection, even protectiveness.

When Bennington was here, she was so easy to control. She could be distracted at the proper times and all of her communications controlled. When she was at the mansion there was only one mistress of the eastern region, Ms. Cynthia.

Beth was extremely suggestive and had been programmed to be the perfect executive assistant and spy. If she could be inserted into a close personal position with the new state attorney general then Janet Bennington would be effectively controlled outside of the mansion as well.

Cynthia would drop the hint that she was considering selling Beth to that sadist in Afghanistan, Sheik Something or other. That should hurry things along. She turned just as one of her personal body slaves entered the room.

The lithe Chinese girl dropped to her knees and presented the Mistress of the house with a report typed on crisp white paper. It seemed that Adrian had accessed the secure account last night without following the normal protocol. “That little bitch is getting sloppy.” Cynthia said. “Schedule her for a visit here. She needs to put an edge back on. How long has it been since we met personally?”

The slave lifted her forehead from Cynthia’s boot and said. “She was back here for Lisa’s graduation party Mistress. That was about three months ago.”

“This may be my fault.” She mused. These small infractions often crept in when she neglected one of her slaves. It was usually an unconscious attempt to get her attention and Adrian had been without for a long time. “Have her here early next week. I’ll attend to her correction myself. Oh and make sure that we have some of that new psycho-tropic, that Vlad sent, available. I can’t be spending all my time on these discipline cases.”

The young Asian beauty shivered and replied. “Of course Mistress.”

Chapter XV

JD turned as he heard a small tapping at his office door. Opening it he found Carol on her knees in the hall. Tears were running down her cheeks.

“What’s the matter sweetheart?”

“Adrian just called me, Master. Cynthia knows about the access to the secured accounts and has ordered Adrian to the estate for correction.”

“Does she know about us?”

“No Master. But she will find out. Adrian will tell her everything and I’ll be next.” Her shoulders began to shake and she put her face into her hands.

“Easy Carol. It won’t get to that. When is Adrian leaving?”

“Monday morning. She’ll drive down.”

“OK, get her on the phone and then give it to me. Adrian will be stopping here on her way and I’ll accompany her to meet Ms. Cynthia.”

Carol made the call and when she had Adrian on the line handed the receiver to JD. He dismissed Carol from the room and spoke into the phone.

“Adrian?”

“Yes?”

“This is your master.”

In her Atlanta penthouse Adrian Lindsey fell to her knees as strange emotions flooded her. She loved this man! She needed to obey him! She hated Cynthia Valmerick! She needed to cum!

“Adrian?”

“Y, yes.”

“Are you OK.”

She took mental inventory. “I think so.”

“I know you must be scared but I need you to be brave. Can you do that for me?”

“Yes.”

“Wonderful, you’ve made me very happy.”

Adrian felt the fear and confusion fade into the background of her emotions. She had pleased Him. He was happy! She was happy.

“I want you to come to me before you go to see your mistress. It’s not far out of your way.” He rattled of the directions. “Can you do that?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl.”

Adrian dropped the phone as the orgasm hit her. She clutched her breasts and groaned her relief. She picked the phone off the carpet with trembling hands.

“Can you leave now?”

“I’m almost finished packing.” She said as her breath returned. I wasn’t planning to leave until Monday morning, but I can leave here within an hour.”

“Good, you should be here early this evening and that will give us the weekend to get to know each other. Are you excited?”

“Oh YES!”

“Excellent. Dress comfortably but wear a chastity belt. I don’t want you playing with yourself while you’re driving. Understand?”

“Yes Sir!”

“I’ll see you this evening then. Carol will be here as well. Drive carefully Adrian.”

She heard the line go dead and lay back on the floor closing her eyes as her hand explored her clitoris inside her panties. Suddenly she snapped back to reality. “God, I don’t have any time.” She thought as she ran for the bedroom. “I have to be perfect when I meet him. I’ll have to shave and do my hair and finish packing. Damn! I don’t know what he likes and there’s no time to find out!”

She showered and used her depilatory and then went to the dungeon to pick out a chastity belt. She settled for the briefest item in the collection. It looked like a gold metal G-string but couldn’t be removed without the key and allowed no access to the erogenous zones below her waist. She finished packing, did her makeup and toilet then put on the chastity. As she heard the last chain snick into place, the burning itch in her pussy grew in intensity. Her hand instinctively moved to her clitoris only to brush the polished metal shield. Again her excitement grew. She threw on a short yellow frock, her white sandals and headed for the car, making sure that the key to her belt was safely in her purse.

Her nipples were as hard as little stones and she risked squeezing them at the traffic light. The burning in her crotch had escalated into a throb that pulsed with her heartbeat. She pulled her dress up so that she wouldn’t soak it and wondered what her Master looked like as she headed for the highway.

Chapter XVI

The dynamics of JD’s harem were becoming difficult to understand and the demands of three horny young women difficult to meet. It was a good thing that Carol and Adrian could satisfy each other or he would never have made it through the weekend. His cock was still sore and his knees felt rubbery as Adrian and he approached the gate to Cynthia’s estate just after dark on Monday.

Adrian pulled the gray BMW to the curb of the forested street when they were still a few hundred yards away from the entrance to Cynthia’s estate. JD jumped out and made his way toward the gate in the darkness. As he approached the gate he had to admire the design. The gate appeared to be just a large, ornate iron gate but a closer inspection showed it to be a formidable barrier. The guardhouse has set back about ten feet with two bored young women in black uniforms with sidearm’s. No video cameras were evident.

Concealed in the shadows JD waited for Adrian to drive up. As her car approached JD caught the movement of a camera hidden in the tree that overhung the guardhouse. Adrian left the car and walked to the gate. One of the guards met her there and examined her face with a small flashlight. She checked it against a photo on her clipboard and nodded. The gate parted as Adrian walked back toward her car, the camera in the tree tracking her movements. When she reached her car JD slipped through the far side of the gate and switched the subsonic inducer on. There was some hurried movement in the guardhouse and the second guard burst out with her pistol drawn. She froze in place as soon as she entered the induction field. JD walked into the darkness behind the guardhouse and switched off the inducer just as Adrian’s car got to the gate. From there he listened to the guards’ conversation.

“What the hell is that piece for? She’s expected.”

“The motion sensor picked up something moving through the gate.”

“Did the monitor show anything?”

“No, I was tracking her with it.”

“Well, there’s no one here. It was probably one of those damned cats again.”

“Shit, I hate it when that happens.”

“Well call the house and tell them that Ms. Lindsey has arrived. I’ll secure the gate.”

Adrian’s car headed up the long drive. JD followed keeping to the shadows. He heard the main gate clang shut behind him.

As Adrian had explained during the weekend, the complex was divided into four main areas. The main house, the servant’s quarters, the stables, and the business offices. Adrian would check in at the servant’s quarters. The guest wing of the main house was reserved for the Sisterhood elite. There should be about thirty women in the servant’s quarters, including the off duty security and Cynthia’s staff.

JD switched on the subsonic inducer and strolled through the front door. He wondered through the facility running into young women in a bizarre array of costumes. He gave each the same set of temporary associations. When he finished all the women were extremely curious about something that Adrian was going to show them in the media room.

Adrian joined him in her room and threw her arms around is neck, pressing her body against his. With heels she could look him right in the eye without tiptoeing. “They’re all there Master.” She smiled. “I started the tape and came right here. Did I do good?”

“Perfect, angel. Now go to sleep. We have a big day tomorrow.”

JD waited near the media room until the rumbling buzz of the subsonics had ended. The room looked like a scene from a porno movie produced by Cecil B. DeMille. When he moved in front of the fifty inch monitor, the results were nothing short of spectacular. More than two dozen young women climaxed simultaneously. When he left he owned two thirds of estate’s staff. By morning he would own them all.

Chapter XVII

Cynthia was captured by her own security as she attempted to escape the grounds. She and Janet Bennington were subjected to the subliminal educator along with the rest of the women in the main house. JD was astounded as he discovered the secrets of Cynthia’s mansion. Beneath the main house was an elaborate dungeon with multiple cells and every imaginable torture device. Every room in the dungeon and most of the upper floors were equipped with hidden monitors and sensors. Sitting in Cynthia’s office/thrown room, JD could not only monitor most of the activity around the estate, he could tell what an individual, under surveillance, had eaten for breakfast.

With Ms. Cynthia and the Honorable State Attorney General, now in his control, JD could relax a little. He called Katie and ordered her to collect Carol and come up to the estate.

Carol and Katie were escorted into the estate’s master bedroom suite to find JD lying nude on the huge bed surrounded by beautiful naked and semi-naked women. JD grinned up at them as did the two honey blond cheerleader types that were jointly licking his cock.

Carol beamed at JD and gushed her gratitude. “Oh thank you Master. With Cynthia and Janet enslaved I won’t have any trouble at the Center. We can enslave each of the others as they visit. By the end of the summer, you’ll own the Sisterhood.

Somehow JD couldn’t believe that it would be that simple.