The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Understanding

By antiwidow

Chapter VI

“What the hell is going on?” JD yelled. Katie cowered on the couch holding the afghan to her chin with both hands. She hadn’t awoken until this morning and JD had obviously discovered the marks that Carol’s crop had left. She looked up to see JD’s distorted features a foot from her own tear streaked face. “Those are welts. Somebody beat you and I want to know who?”

“Please, JD.” She cried. “I’m not hurt and I don’t want you doing something we’ll all regret.”

“It’s a little late for that.” He snapped. “And I know you’re not hurt. Not after the way you fucked my brains out last night. You’ve obviously been getting you kicks outside of our marriage and I want to know who with.” JD paused to catch his breath. “Calm down.” He told himself. “This could be entirely your fault. Think.”

Kate saw JD’s features softened a bit and she relaxed a little. Then he said. “Kate, I’m very displeased with you. You’ve obviously cheated on me and I’ll never trust you again.”

Katie seemed to deflate. She was crushed. She felt totally empty and defeated. Her despair turned quickly to self anger. How could she have let this happen? JD was the center of her life and she had let him down, for that bitch that wouldn’t even let her cum. Unable to face him she ran out of the room sobbing and sat at the kitchen table. She heard the door slam and JD’s Mercedes pull out of the driveway.

“He has no right to make me feel this way.” She thought. “I just can’t tell him about Carol. I can’t go back to school and face her. I can’t face JD. I feel so awful…” Katie put her head on the table and cried. After a while she thought, “I’ll call my mother. She can always make me feel better.”

JD pulled into the driveway just as the evening started. He’s been on a shopping spree at a sex shop in the city. “So she likes it rough.” He thought. “I kind of like the idea and with these little beauties I’m well equipped.”

Katie was in the kitchen and looked perfect. She wore a short green sun dress that she knew he liked and was made up to show off her natural beauty. The smells coming from the stove were wonderful and the dining room was set with crystal and candles.

As he entered the kitchen she turned to face him and looked down at her feet. “JD, I’m so sorry for the way I’ve treated you, and not for just the last bit, but for the longest time. I don’t deserve you. I’m a selfish bitch. I wouldn’t blame you if you beat me.” She recited, as a tear ran down her cheek and splashed on cleavage that the dress and half bra exposed.

JD gathered her in his arms, lifted her chin and he gave her a warm open mouth kiss. She responded and their tongues dueled for a long moment. JD pulled back and looked deep into her eyes. “Are you going to tell me who you were with?”

“Please don’t ask me JD.” She cried. “I just can’t. I’m so ashamed.”

JD ran his hands down her back and over the top of her ass cheeks. “All right, I’ll drop it for the moment, but you will tell me.” Now how about dinner, it smells wonderful and I’m starved.”

“Coming right up, Sir.” She turned back to the stove. Her mother had been right. The way to a man’s heart was through his stomach. But that kiss had started the tingling between her legs again. “I’ve left the fixings of a drink for you in the family room. Why don’t you have one and relax. I’ll have dinner on in ten minutes.”

JD deposited his package in the playroom and then went back upstairs for the drink. Sipping the cool liqueur he sat back and anticipated tonight’s adventure.

Katie’s emotions were getting the best of her. She rushed around the dining room table setting out the meal. As she worked she felt herself getting hotter and hotter. “Oh this can’t be happening, again.” She thought. “I need to be in control tonight if I’m going to get back in JD’s good graces without telling him about Carol. I don’t understand this, ever since the episode with Carol and the whip,” she quivered, “I’ve been out of control and desperate for JD’s approval. I haven’t cared about his opinion since I was a freshman. What’s happening to me?”

She ran upstairs to change her panties. Her plain white cotton briefs were soaked already. She selected a tiny green bikini and discarded the pantyhose for some shear stay-ups with black lace around the top. Her pussy was still tender from Carol’s abuse yesterday but the thought of another orgasm like the ones JD had given her last night made her hands dive into the panties and caress her swollen clit. “God, you are a slut.” She told herself as she hurried back to the kitchen.

Over dinner she did everything she could to please and attract JD. She posed at every opportunity and moved as seductively as possible as she served the various courses. Her nipples were clearly aroused as they tented the front of the light sun-dress. She thought she caught a hint of an erection when she leaned over him to serve the Dark Forest cake with rum.

After dinner she cuddled up to him on the couch as he sipped Samboka. She drew up her legs and let him catch a glimpse of her stocking tops. She nuzzled his ear with her lips and played with the open collar of his shirt. “Now tell me darling, is there anything else I can do for you?”

JD looked in her eyes and chucked to himself. “She’s as hot as Georgia asphalt. But I think I’ll up the stakes a little.”

“I’m sorry honey, I know what you mean. But it’s been a long stressful day and after the way you did me last night. I don’t think I’ve got it in me.”

Katie examined him with a concerned expression. “Oh JD, I just want to make it up to you so much. Why don’t you just relax and I’ll make you feel like a Sultan.” With that she slipped off the couch and took his hand. Leading her husband to the downstairs playroom she got him into his recliner, drink in hand, and knelt down. She pulled off his shoes and began to message his feet. JD felt his cock lurch as she removed his socks and pressed her lips to the bottom of his foot. “How does that feel, darling?” She asked in her most sultry voice.

“Hmmmmmm.”

“Oh, I know.” She said brightly and ran across the room to JD’s video library. Reaching way in the back she pulled out one the old pornos they had. “We haven’t watched one of these together for ages.” She plugged the tape into the deck and turned the sound way down. Then she returned to sit at JD’s feet and continued her caresses.

There wasn’t much plot to the movie but the hot sex action was driving her up the wall and was capturing JD’s attention as well. She got up walked over to the wall and dimmed the lights. She dropped the dress around her feet and walked back to JD with an exaggerated sway in her hips. Her nipples were fully exposed above the cup of her bra and the tiny green panties were soaked and clung tightly to her pussy. “You see what you’ve done.” She pouted as she posed for him, one finger to her lips the other indicating her wet panties.

She knelt again at his feet and turned to watch the screen. The big chested blond on the screen was getting it in the ass. Katie said, “You could do me that way. I’d be a virgin for you all over again.”

JD Laughed. “You’ve got to be teasing me. You would never even discus anal sex before!”

She turned and gave him a sultry look over her shoulder. “Well, I’m a lot more sophisticated than I was. I’m a senior in collage now and you know what sluts we collage women are.” With that she took his big toe in her mouth and slid her hand into her panties.

JD felt like he was about to explode. But if she caught him coming she’d be released from her compulsion and he wasn’t through with her yet. She was too much in control of the situation. He needed to change that. Make her do something she didn’t want to, something that would distract her and give him a breather at the same time.

“You know what I’ve always liked?” He said pointing at the screen, “A shaved pussy. Why don’t you go upstairs get rid of that bush and then come back here?”

Katie released his toe with a soft pop. “Please Honey, I want you NOW! Don’t make me go all the way upstairs, away from you!”

“Forget it then.” JD said taking his foot from her hand and standing up. “I’m not really horny anyway. Maybe we can continue this some other time.”

Katie was beside herself. She raced after JD and caught his hand. “No, no, you go back and watch the movie. I’ll be back in no time.” She made sure that he was headed back to his chair then rushed upstairs and grabbed JD’s old beard trimmer. Giving herself a quick buzz cut, she took the new depilatory she’d been using on her legs. Applying it generously she fussed with her makeup until the allotted time had passed, than jumped into the shower, letting the warm water wash away the foam. She admired her work. She was a smooth as a baby’s bottom down there. After dressing again she looked at her reflection in the full length mirror. The heels and stocking combined with the half bra and her bald pussy made for a really hot look. She decided to leave the panties where they lay.

Descending to the bottom of the stairs she presented herself to her husband. “You like, Sir?” She asked playfully. She crossed the room with her sexist walk, her eyes smoldering. She knelt once more at JD’s feet, but this time, facing him with her knees spread as Carol had taught her. She stared at his crotch for a minute and then reached in and stroked his erection through his pants. “Let me please you JD, I want you so badly.” She begged. She knew that she was dripping on the thick carpet. She shivered when her nipples brushed the rough fabric of his pants as she moved up his legs and began to unbuckle his belt. She lowered his zipper and fished his cock out.

Nothing had ever looked so good to her. Her mouth watered as she slowly started licking at the base. “JD is bigger than that strap-on that Carol used on me.” She mused. “I’ll have to measure him the next time the opportunity presents itself.” She reached the top and gave the dark head a lingering kiss. Her left hand stroked him gently while she rubbed her clit with her right.

JD was in heaven, the new toys in the drawer of the end table forgotten. Katie continued her affections and began to bob her head up and down on his shaft. As she increased the tempo of her head she kept pace on the own clitoris. She was moaning deep in her throat and the vibrations were making JD’s toes curl back.

She moved back up until just the head of his cock was in her mouth. She laved the underside of the head with her tongue as she moved quickly up and down taking in just the head and a bit of the shaft. JD felt the tingling start in his toes and gradually migrate up to his legs. When it converged at his balls he exploded in her mouth.

Her own orgasm followed quickly and she continued to suck and lick while her hips bounced up and down on some imagined cock. As JD’s member deflated she let it slip from her mouth and looked up into his eyes for some sign of approval. “Was that all right, darling?” She asked.

That was wonderful, Katie you’ve pleased my very much.”

With his praise Katie felt her world change. She had pleased him. The bitter unhappiness lifted and all was right with the world. She snuggled her cheek next to his softened cock and sighed happily. “I love you.”

Chapter VII

JD spent the next morning checking his portfolio and making trades over the Internet. Things were going well so there weren’t many adjustments to make. Katie had class but she had been up before he was and had made breakfast for both of them. She practically danced around the house and kissed him passionately before leaving. “Oooh, I could just eat you up.” She said.

“Last night you damned well did. My balls are still sore from the sucking you gave me.”

Katie put on her best southern bell persona. “Oh JD don’t talk so crudely. I don’t like it and it makes last night seem dirty and sordid.”

“How’s that bald pussy of yours this morning, my little prude?”

She blushed and replied. “It’s just fine, thank you. That cream I used will keep it baby smooth for weeks and the way I’ve been feeling lately you just might get another look real soon. Now unhand me Sir and no more of your crass remarks.” She shifted to a more serious tome. “Please darling. I have to get going.”

JD was tempted to push one of her buttons but she was having difficulty with this course and he could always indulge himself later. He waved goodbye as she headed out the door.

After class Katie saw Carol across the quad. Her heart pounding, she ducked out of sight. Carol had treated her like shit the other day. Teasing her, even whipping her! And then screaming at her and throwing he out when she hadn’t cum. “Still, some of it was exciting.” She thought. “My ass was still tender in places. What would Carol think if she saw my newly shaved pussy? Maybe I should go over and at least say hi.” Then she thought, “No! I don’t need that complication now. Not when things are going so well between JD and me.”

* * *

During the next few weeks JD learned to use his new power with more precision. He used the pleased/displeased switch the most and now Katie was desperate to please him. She was always up before he was. Breakfast was always ready when he awoke. The house was perfect and she kept herself the same way. Their sex life was, by both their accounts, fantastic. He was, he had to admit to himself, becoming a little jaded.

As it became clear to Katie that pleasing JD made her happy and displeasing him made her unhappy, she started to pay attention to those things she knew would please him. It turned out she knew things about him he hadn’t known about himself.

One Saturday morning JD awoke early listening to his wife’s soft breathing. Gently pulling the covers off revealed that she still had on the white satin waist cincher and white stockings she had worn the night before. In the past few weeks her sleeping attire had taken on a whole new look. No more tee-shirts or flannel night gowns and he hadn’t even had to ask. With her back to him she looked the perfect angel of lust. Her creamy buttocks set off by white satin on top and white silk below. He reached over to stoke those perfect cheeks and then jerked his hand back.

Perhaps he hadn’t thought his associations through as well as he should have. He wanted to stroke those wonderful globes but he knew what the results would be. “Shit, its Saturday. We don’t have any plans and by noon she’d fuck a donkey if I asked her to, so why not?” With that he ran his hands over her ass and between her legs, then back up sliding his hand between her cheeks. She moaned softly in her sleep but didn’t stir.

By ten AM Katie was in full seduction mode. She had brought him the morning paper wearing a short light robe and the now customary high heeled slippers. She was posing and giving him hungry looks at every opportunity.

JD pretended to miss each come-on and planted his nose in the paper. She left the room with a frown on her face but returned shortly. “JD, I just shaved my pussy for you. Would you inspect it for me, honey? I want to make sure that I got all the hair. With that she dropped the robe and posed nude. She spread her legs and then pivoted to face away from him. She bent at the waste and spread her legs further apart. “Is it the way you want it, darling?”

“That’s fine hon.” He said nonchalantly, “Is there any more coffee?” She left the room in a huff but didn’t put the robe back on. She served him the coffee nude and lunch the same way. By half past noon she was kneeling at his feet masturbating and begging.

“Plessssase John, I’m so hot. I’ll do anything! Just tell me what you want.”

“Sweetheart, I know you’re horny but I’m not twenty years old any more, hell, I’m not thirty years old any more. “You’re the sexist woman I’ve ever known, you’re my fantasy girl. But you can’t get blood out of a stone.” He was doing a pretty good job of hiding his hard-on. Although he had to bat her hands away from his crotch to keep his secrete.

“You just need to relax and get the right stimulation. Let me give you a nice message and then something especially stimulating.” She pleaded.

“And what’s that?” He asked.

“Never you mind,” she teased. You just get on the bed, on your stomach and I’ll do the rest.”

“This could be fun.” He thought and said, “OK, but don’t feel hurt if it doesn’t work.”

As the afternoon sun peaked in the west windows of the bedroom JD was laying on his side. Katie was behind him with her tongue busily reaming his asshole while her delicate hand stroked his erection. A few moments later he was poring cum down her throat to both their delight.

Chapter VIII

Carol stood in the quad, her displeasure growing. “Where is that little bitch? She always passes this spot after Psyche glass. Well she’s not getting of my hook this easily. A slut like that always comes crawling back. Perhaps I’ll pay a little call at her house this evening. No I’ll give it a few more days. If she doesn’t show maybe I’ll confront her when that ass of a man she’s married to is standing there. Besides there’s a meeting of the sisterhood this evening and I can always take out my frustrations on that slut Holly. But I could stir things up just a little”, she thought, pulling her digital camera from her bag and heading for her office.

The voice of Kathleen Turner announced that e-mail was waiting to be read as JD was putting the day’s work away. The mail was from one of those anonymous sites and contained an embedded JPEG. It showed a picture of a redhead taken from above as she licked the boot of the woman holding the camera. The color was a little off but the figure was familiar and the pattern of welts on the redhead’s ass was very familiar.

JD was furious. He was about to send and angry threat as a reply but thought better of it. Better not to let his rival know what he knew. But this was a new development. He needed to know who was involved and fast.

Katie arrived home in a wonderful mood. She kissed JD hello and went to put away the groceries that she’d picked up for tonight’s feast. She made a mental note to send her mother flowers as she headed to the bedroom to change. “I’m cooking Italian tonight, JD.” She called out. “Would you pick out a Chianti to go with the meal?”

JD brought the wine up from the basement as she was slicing the mushrooms. He leaned in and kissed her neck letting his hand wander over her backside. “How was class?” He asked.

“Dull as dishwater.” She replied. That guy can make anything boring. I had to pinch myself to keep from falling asleep.”

“Can I kiss where you pinched?” He gave her a knowing look.

“No you can’t. Now leave me alone. I’m trying to cook.” She stuck her head in the refrigerator and thought, “God, one sexy look and I’m horny again.” She was wearing dark pants and knew that it would show if she didn’t control herself.

She tried her best with the meal but the excitement she was feeling built and built. She managed to scorch the garlic and the meal suffered for it. The wine and bread were good though. “How did you like it Hon?” She asked hopefully.

“Well Hon, it wasn’t your best. I’m a little disappointed.”

Katie was crushed. All the fear and unhappiness came back upon her. She put her face in her hands and started to cry. “I don’t know what’s the matter with me.” She sobbed. “I’ve made this meal a dozen times and never had a problem. I just can’t keep my mind on anything.”

“Anything but sex.” JD said as he pushed something across the table to her. I was some output from his printer. She held it up to the light and gasped. “Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God!” she murmured as she stared wide eyed at the picture.

JD walked around the table and lifted her from her seat by a handful of red hair. “So this is what you couldn’t tell me about. You like this kind of treatment, you slut!” he yelled snatching the paper from her and shoving it in her face.

“N no.” She stammered.

“The evidence is against you, Kate. Now whose boot are you going down on here?” He kept his hand in her hair as he marched her toward the stairs. “I’ve prepared a little surprise for you, slut and from the evidence here, I’d say that your going to love it.”

Kate gasped in horror as they descended the stairs. The playroom had been transformed. In the middle of the room was a padded horse, chains hung from the beams and various devices most of which Katie had never seen before were set up on a table near the horse.

She pulled away but his grip in her long hair was too good. JD looked at the clock as he snapped the handcuffs on her wrists. He attached them to a ceiling chain and left her with her hands suspended over her head.

He went to the table and retrieved a red ball-gag. “Please JD, Don’t do this I’ll Uuunmmph,” was all she got out before he stuffed it in her mouth.

“You don’t want to tell me who this is. Well let’s see how you feel about talking a couple of hours from now.” With those words he retrieved a par of scissors and cut away all of her clothing. He held her wet panties in front of her face. “You do like this, don’t you slut?”

He went back to the table and returned with a harness in black leather with silver buckles.

A bit of work and she was nicely fitted. The straps connected to a collar and encircled her breasts. A strap with multiple D-rings was fastened in back. The strong smell of new leather made her nostrils flair and she became even more excited. The only remaining strap fell down her back between the cheeks of her ass. He attached a long spreader bar to her ankles and then selected two vibrators. “These will keep you warm, slut.” With that he pushed the first vibrator up into her pussy. Katie groaned and tried to squat down on the vibrating dick. JD pulled the well lubricated device from her clasping pussy and drilled it into her asshole causing his wife to moan deep in her throat. When it was well in he took the other one and slid it into her pussy. The two machines hummed together as he pulled the leather strap between her legs, up between the engorged lips of her bare pussy and buckled it between her breasts.

With that he examined his work. Katie was squirming and moaning into her gag. Her head had fallen back and her long hair cascaded down to the middle of her back. “One more touch.” JD thought as he glanced at the clock. “Only seven thirty, plenty of time for her to stew.” With that JD administered an open hand spanking to Katie’s ass. After twenty swats her delicious butt was flaming red and his hand was sore.

Each swat of JD’s hand sent Katie higher. Her tits were swelled and her nipples so erect that they hurt. The vibrators were driving her mad. She hung in her chains and drooled around her gag. Her hips swayed and bucked occasionally. She was just on the edge of a massive cum when JD waked from the room.

He returned an hour and a half later. The batteries were almost dead as he lifted her face to look into her eyes. She stared back at him listlessly and without comprehension. He grabbed one of her distended nipples and twisted. She groaned and her hips pumped back a forth. He eyes become more alert and tired to talk through her gag.

“Ah, ready to say something are we? Well there are a few rules that you need to understand before I let you say anything. And just to make sure you get it, I’m going to give you a little sample of the penalty if you can’t follow the rules.

He picked up a small piece of chain and a multi-strand whip from the table. He connected the chain to the back of her ball gag pulled her head back. Then he connected the other end of the chain to the back of her harness, leaving her staring up at the ceiling. He concentrated, letting the vision of her licking a black boot focus his anger and laid a vicious cut across her upturned tits. He added four more as she twisted and screamed into the gag. When she had calmed down, JD unhooked the chain in back and looked her in the eyes once more. “Our relationship has changed Kate. You’re not in charge here anymore. I’m going to release you in a moment.” He said calmly. “I’m only going to give these instructions once and if you don’t follow them it will cost you another five strokes.” Katie’s eyes never left his and she paid very close attention to his every word.

JD released the spreader and removed the vibrators. He left the strap hanging in the back and released the chains above her head. She sank to her knees and held her hands out to him. He removed the cuffs and turned toward his chair. As he made himself comfortable as Katie removed the ball-gag. Her jaw felt stiff and her tits were sore but the fire between her legs was unbearable. “I’ve got to get this right.” She thought.

She crawled toward him and sat on her heels between his legs. She placed her hands behind her back and drew her shoulders back forcing her welted tits out toward him. She made sure that her legs were spread and that he had a good view of her shaved cunt. She looked him in the eyes and said. “Please Master, your slave wants to tell you who used her without your permission.” She dropped her eyes and stared hungrily between his legs.

“Very well, slut. Who was it?” He said casually, as if it really didn’t matter much

“It was Carol Spillman, Master”

“And was this the first time?”

“No Master, she has used your slave twice before. This was the first time that she whipped me though.”

“And did you like it?”

Katie’s head swam. “Did I like it?” She wondered. “I must be truthful with JD, I mean Master.” She searched her soul for the answer.

“Well slave, do you really want five more on those slut tits of yours?”

“Oh no please Master. Yes I liked it. I was very excited and and I liked it, all of it.”

“And you like this now don’t you Kate.”

“OH YES darling, I ah I mean your slave loves it. Please let your slut please you Master.”

OK Katie, you can start with that talented mouth of yours and you can drop the third person reference, it’s too much like reading.”

“OH THANK YOU MASTER!” She leaped at his cock pulled his robe aside and buried it in the back of her throat. Her soft mouth worked over the head and back down again. JD was as hard as a rock. He pulled her face from his pubic hair and lifted her to his lap. He kissed her deeply and let his hand slide between her legs. She spread her legs as far as she could to accommodate his hand. He stroked her clit and whispered in her ear as she panted her desire into his chest. “That’s a good girl, that’s a good girl.” Katie’s hips quivered and she groaned. “UUUUUUUUUUNN, AAAAAAARRRGGG, OH THANK YOU MASTER, I LOVE YOU MASTER, KISS ME, WHIP ME, FUCK MEEEEEE.”

JD got them to their feet and brought Katie over to the horse. She was a little unsteady as he pushed her forward over the middle and secured her wrists in the cuffs attached to the opposite legs. He secured her ankles wide apart and picked up the whip again.

He brought the lash down hard across her ass and shouted “GOOD GIRL, GOOD GIRL, GOOD GIRL, with each stroke. Katie screamed and came, and came, and came. After ten lashes JD positioned himself behind his delirious slave and thrust his cock into her ass.

Her head came up and she said. “Yes OH GOD YES MASTER, I LOVE IT, FUCKE ME, FUCK ME HARD, MAKE ME YOURS. OH FUCK MEEEEEE!!!!!”

JD’s balls felt like they was about to explode. With each thrust her ass sucked him in and quivered around his shaft. She humped back at him as much as her bondage would allow and babbled. Still he managed to hold off until she had cum several times. Then he shot his load deep in her bowls and brought about her final crushing orgasm.

Panting heavily he released her and, once again, carried her upstairs. As she cuddled next to him on the bed barely conscious, He said. “You’ve been very good, Kate. I’m very pleased.” She smiled dreamily and fell asleep.