The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Understanding

By antiwidow

Chapter I

JD Ryan felt as though a dark curtain had been drawn between himself and his feelings. His hands trembled as he took the disk from his office safe, but they felt as though they belonged to someone else. “I can’t believe you’re going to do this.” He muttered to himself as he headed downstairs. He’d been happy with Katie for so long that the thought of loosing her now was unbearable. “She would just let it all go!” He thought as the anger swelled in him again. He swallowing hard and steeled himself for what he was about to do.

Katie Ryan sat in her usual spot on the family room couch. She tucked her long legs up underneath her and glared at the stairwell with ice blue eyes. She and JD had just had another in a long series of fights and she was very conflicted about their relationship. She was growing and he didn’t or couldn’t understand that times were changing and that the relationships between men and women were changing with them. She needed her own space. She was becoming her own person, maybe for the first time in her life and she didn’t want the compromises that must be made to live with him.

There was nothing really wrong with their relationship, but at this stage in her life she needed something more. She wasn’t sure exactly what “more” meant just yet, but she had come to the conclusion that her husband of ten years was not part of that definition. After all, hadn’t it been JD that suggested going to the local collage when it became evident that there would be no children. Didn’t he expect that to change her, to change their relationship? She was exposed to so many new experiences and ideas now. She didn’t understand them all, but she couldn’t help questioning her past life in the light of what she now knew.

It wasn’t that she didn’t love JD. At forty, he was still good looking in the tradition of tall and dark, with just a touch of gray at the temples and he was certainly a good provider. They had been left comfortably well off when he’d sold his business last year. Now he managed their stock portfolio and a few smaller businesses that he’d invested in, out of a converted bedroom office on the second floor. Maybe they were just seeing too much of each other these days.

She heard his footsteps at on the stairs and made her decision. Yes! She would tell him as soon as he got back downstairs. He’d said that there was something she needed to see and marched up to his office. As though anything he could have would change her mind about a woman’s role in today’s society.

JD walked back into the room clutching a video and heading for the entertainment console. She said, “JD, I’ve come to a decision. I’m going to….”

JD’s head snapped around as he cast a baleful look in her direction and growled. “Wait a minute Kate. You had your turn and now it’s mine. I had to listen to you recite that pop-feminist crap you’ve picked up from that dyke professor. Now it’s my turn. Just watch this. I’ll leave you alone and let you draw your own conclusions.”

With that, JD plugged the disk into the machine, turned on the TV and walked out of the room.

As the machines powered up, Katie continued to steam. “Well he will just get the bad news when he gets back. Pop-feminist crap my ass!” There was a subsonic vibration coming from the surround sound and a tiny point of light beginning to expand on the screen.

Chapter II

JD headed to the basement playroom as the tape started. Ignoring the hour he filled a glass with ice and Absolute and sat in the leather recliner. He was sweating, despite the cool temperature and his hands still shook. Taking a sip of the cold vodka, he leaned back in the chair and remembered his discovery of the video that his wife was now watching.

Two short years ago he’d been sitting in the outer office of his old friend, Jim Perry at the CIT media lab. Jim had been his advisor back in grad school. They’d struck up a friendship and had remained friends ever since.

The old man had always been a lecher. At 65 years he looked like Santa Claus, yet he still managed to pinch the stunning female lab assistant as she passed. JD wasn’t sure but there might have been a flash of passion in her eyes, as she yelped and looked over her shoulder at the white haired director of the facility?

Jim grinned merrily at JD. “Well, my boy, how’s that red haired beauty that you stole from me?” He twisted quickly and made another pass at the underside of the very short lab coat that his assistant was wearing but missed. “She’s pretty quick in those heels, don’t you think?” He smirked.

“You’re just slowing down”, JD said. “But you should watch it. These days a stunt like that could cost you your career: department head or not.”

His old professor beamed, “Yep, already did, or would have if Ms. Simmons here and I hadn’t come to an understanding. Isn’t that so Holly?”

A soft reply came from across the room. “Yes Doctor.”

JD gave her a good looking over for the first time since coming in. She was stunning, even more so than his first impression. She was built like Cindy Crawford and must be almost six feet in those four-inch heels. She had long dark hair and emerald green eyes behind her “smart girl” glasses. It was hard to tell because she was looking at her feet. She stood about ten feet away with her hands clasped together in front, her feet together, wearing a waiting for instructions demeanor.

JD shook his head. “I don’t know how you get away with it. I only wish that Kate and I could come to some kind of understanding. I hardly ever see her anymore. She’s so tied up with school. I’m thinking of selling the business. At least that way we could find some time together.”

Jim’s eyes twinkled and he smiled. “You can, my boy, you can! It’s no problem when you know how. The most difficult part will be to know what you want.”

“I don’t follow.”

Jim gave his friend a mischievous smile. “Here, let me give you a little demonstration. Holly, tell me. What’s your job?”

His lab assistant looked up with a startled expression. “My job is to assist you, in any way I can, Doctor.”

“So why are you dressed like that?”

She flushed and said, “Because you like it. When you enjoy yourself, you’re more creative, my job is to help you be more creative.”

“So you’ll do anything to make me more creative?” The sparkle came back to his eyes.

“Anything your heart can stand.” She smiled knowingly and looked at him with hooded green eyes under long thick dark lashes.

“What about that sexual harassment suit that you filed against me last year?”

Her lower lip started to tremble and a look of panic washed over her even features. “I’ve told you how sorry I am about that Doctor. I’ve straightened out everything with the school and I’ve fired that bitch lawyer. What else can I do to make it up to you?”

“Well, seamed stockings would be nice,” he said.

Her blush deepened and she said, “Anything you want Doctor. Now if there’s nothing else, I need to check the subject in room B.”

“Run along then dear and make those shear stockings, none of those pantyhose or opaque styles,” he shouted as she swayed out of the room.

“You’ve always had the touch Jim,” JD smiled. “I’m glad to see that it’s held up, in your advanced years.”

“I’ll ignore that crack,” the old man laughed. “But my touch, as you put it, has nothing to do with it. That girl was immune to any man’s influence. She was a lesbian and had been sent here by her sisterhood to bring me down. They still haven’t figured out what happened.”

JD was finding the conversation hard to follow. “WAS a lesbian?”

“It’s a long story, my boy. There’s a lot of technology involved in the production that you wouldn’t understand but I’ll give you the executive summary.

Jim put his hands together in front of his face and leaned forward. “I’ve developed, what you could call, a subliminal educator. The process uses visual and audio subliminal stimuli to excite those areas of the brain the facilitate learning. When exposed a subject goes into an extremely receptive state, a bit like hypnosis but much more suggestible and much less critical. While in that state very strong associations can be established. Any activity or emotional stimuli can be associated with a primary response. That’s pleasure or pain to you executives. The reverse is also true. The tape I made for Holly allowed me to associate pain for her whenever she thinks I’m not pleased with what she’s doing and pleasure whenever she thinks I am pleased. Actually, it would work on any woman. In her case, the pain is a strong feeling of loss and loneliness and the pleasure is female orgasm. Every time she thinks she’s pleased me she has a nice little cum.” He grinned.

JD was incredulous, “you telling me that your equipment can cause a woman to orgasm?”

“What equipment,” he laughed! The production gear is pretty sophisticated but the product is just video. Any good home entertainment center could induce the subject.”

Leading JD to his office he unlocked a file cabinet and pulled out a disk. “Here, use this on Katie and I’ll guarantee the results.” His eyes lost their gleam and he turned deadly serious. “But you’ve got to know what you want. You’ve got just 3 minutes after the chime at the end of the video to give her the associations that you want her to have. You’ve got to be clear and you can’t just give her commands. You must tell her how she will feel in highly defined situations. Like, you will feel warm when your feet are tickled. Oh, and be sure you’re the first man she sees after watching it.”

“Also, don’t watch it yourself; this is powerful stuff. Be out of earshot for exactly thirty minutes and know what you’re going to say when you return to her. The associations are permanent JD, so don’t fuck up and she won’t remember anything about the session afterwards.”

Jim’s jovial manner returned as quickly as it had vanished. They spent the rest of their time together with Jim leading him about the lab showing off the equipment and going on about the process and the advances he hoped to make.

JD finished his drink and checked the time on the beautiful antique mantel clock. It had been left to him as part of Jim’s estate a year ago. He had died in a fire a couple of months after their visit, his lab and his work had been destroyed. His assistant, Holly had gone missing.

The clock started its chime but it came out as a buzzing thump. “I’ve got to fix that.” He thought and headed upstairs.

Chapter III

Katie sat on the couch without a stitch on. Her legs were drawn up and spread as wide as they could go, her pussy and red pubic mound clearly displayed. She was masturbating furiously, her mouth set in that way that meant she was on the verge of a major orgasm but wasn’t quite there.

Her hand was a blur as she frantically rubbed her clit. She was panting in between small animal cries. Her body gleamed with sweat and her ample chest shook with the motion of her arm. The couch pillow where she sat was dark with her moisture.

Those beautiful blue eyes were fixed on the TV with a look of desperate loss. The TV screen showed nothing as he stepped in front of it.

Katie looked up at him and their eyes locked instantly. She gasped and her lips drew back over her teeth. Her head fell back so that she was looking at ceiling. She let out a long gasping moan and started to shudder all over. Her pussy gushed liquid, further soaking the couch. She brought her hands to her breasts and squeezed as she began to convulse in front of him.

Her orgasm diminished and her eyes sought his again. As soon as they made eye contact again she began to moan, “OOOOOHH, AAAAAAHHHHGG. The process began to repeat itself. She was squeezing her tits so hard that her long pink nipples had begun to turn purple, her convulsions more intense this time.

Panic seized him. What had he done? He’d started toward the phone to call the EMTs when an electronic chime sounded from the TV. Katie slumped forward onto the floor and just lay there, on her side, breathing heavily with her mouth opened and her eyes locked to his.

Relief spread over him as he crouched over her and stroked her sweat plastered hair off of her forehead. “OK,” he thought. “Keep it simple and clear.” He fumbled a piece of paper out of his pocket and read in the clearest voice he could manage. First the two associations that old Jim had recommended.

“—Pleasing me makes you feel joyful and content.”

“—Displeasing me makes you feel empty and lonely.”

Then he added his own that he’d dreamed up during his darker fantasies.

He watched her until she fell asleep on the floor and then carried her to bed where she slept until noon, awaking in a very good mood. JD breathed a sigh of relief. “No serious damage done.” He thought. “I wonder if she’s taken the associations.”

“Well you certainly slept in.” He said.

“It’s your fault.’ she smiled as she rose to her knees in the middle of their king sized bed and stretched. “Our fight this morning exhausted me. But I forgive you.” Her expression turned to concern. ‘I hope you’re not too upset.”

“I’m OK. You know that I only want you to feel good, girl.”

Katie’s reaction was immediate. She gasped and her eyes lost their focus. Her mouth formed that delicious little O and she tumbled forward on the bed and lay trembling with her face buried in the bedclothes.

JD smiled and asked. “Are you OK Kate?”

“I’m fine.” She said after a small pause. She was breathing hard as she climbed out of bed. “Just a small cramp, nothing to worry over, one of those women things.”

“Well that’s good,” he remarked. As she past him headed for the bathroom he gave her an affectionate pat on her pert backside. JD smiled and headed back to the playroom. “Two drinks, a new relationship and the suns not over the yardarm yet.” He thought. “Old Doc Perry would be pleased.”

Chapter IV

Katie luxuriated in the shower. The hot water streaming over her upturned breasts made her tingle all over. She felt so much better this afternoon than she had this morning. The fight seemed to have cleared the air between her and JD. But what had come over her in the bedroom? She had never had an orgasm like that before. No foreplay, no masturbation, nothing, just boom and thank you very much and to top it off she was still horny. In fact, she was very horny. “Well there were ways to deal with that.” She mused while tweaking her nipples.

Finishing her shower, Katie blew her hair dry. “This is taking too long.” She thought. “I should cut it short, maybe one of those pompadours like Carol’s.” Afterwards she put on just a touch of makeup, threw on some sweats and headed out the door. “I’ve got a study group this afternoon.” She called to JD as she dashed out of the front door. “I may not be home in time for dinner so you’ll have to fend for yourself. Bye!”

JD watched her drive away feeling confused and disappointed. Some of the associations seemed to be working well and she apparently didn’t remember the video session at all. But she should be very horny now and he had anticipated an afternoon of intense sex, not one of fending for himself. Perhaps some bits took longer than others or maybe that association was too complicated?

Katie headed toward the campus but pulled onto a side street nearby. The beautiful old Victorian was where Carol had her apartment. The study group consisted of her and her sociology professor and if Katie had her way there would be very little study and a lot of dealing with her current crisis; the one between her legs. As she climbed the mahogany staircase to the second floor apartment she thought, “my God, if I don’t get some relief soon, I’ll have to change my underwear, before I get home.”

Katie knocked softly on the door to Carol’s place. No sound emanated from the apartment and the throbbing between her legs had reached an unbearable level. She began to fear that Carol was out. “Oh God, Carol, please be home.” She thought.

Carol Speelman opened the door revealing a home that was perfection in Katie’s eyes. It was the epitome of cultivated feminine decor, with not a hint of masculine influence. Carol herself was the only clashing element. Well clashing wasn’t the right term. She contrasted with her surroundings, which tended to draw your attention to her. She was dressed in her typical sever style. Today her five foot ten inch frame was decked out in black jeans and a black turtleneck, with a silver necklace. Her platinum blond hair styled back away from her fine features, her gray eyes and arching eyebrows expressing mild surprise and a bit of anticipation. “Hello Katie, what brings you here? You’re not running away from that brute that you married are you?”

“No, we did fight this morning.” Katie said as she breezed in. “Although I think that we’re coming to an understanding. But that’s not why I’m here.” She gave Carol her most sultry look. “I’m here to give you an opportunity to solve a big problem for me.”

Carol’s delight was obvious. She led her guest to the couch. “And just which problem is that, my dear?”

“We’ll, I’ve not had any real sex since the last time I was here and I’m giving you the opportunity to correct that.” Katie put a finger to her mouth and continued the come hither look. “Interested?”

Carol’s long eyes narrowed and she replied. “Perhaps, I am. But if you’ve patched things up with John Dillinger what do you need me for?”

Katie pouted. “I decided not to leave him today, that doesn’t mean that I want to fuck him.

Anger clouded Carol’s features. “You should leave him.” Then she brightened and said in her most seductive voice. “There’s the cutest little place right downstairs and if you moved in we could play together all day and all night.”

Katie found her teacher’s commanding presence and sultry matter more exciting than ever before. But she couldn’t sit here and debate her relationship with JD. “Please Carol! Let’s not go into that. I’m so horny I can’t think straight. I need you, NOW.”

Carol examined her newest lover with a calculating stare. “This may be an opportunity to take our relationship to a new level.” She thought. “The little slut is obviously in distress. With a little TLC she could be purring like a kitten and be ready for something really interesting.”

She spoke. “Well, you’ve touched me with your plea, Katie. I’ll just have to reach into my little play-chest and see what I have for such a naughty girl.” She leaned forward and kissed Katie lightly on the lips.

Katie quivered as a hot flush enveloped her. She was soaked. She’d never been this excited in her life. At this point she’d do anything anyone asked of her for the chance at some relief. This was a new tone for Carol and she found it extremely exciting. “What play-chest?” She asked, with a timid smile.

“Follow me.” Carol commanded. “And loose those sweats on the way.”

Katie scrambled to keep up with Carol’s long legged stride and pull off her clothing at the same time. She couldn’t believe the way she felt or the way she was acting, for that matter. Somehow she managed to be naked by the time they entered Carol’s bedroom. She stood near the door as Carol knelt by the big four poster and pulled out a small chest from beneath it. “Now let’s see what we have for a little slut that can’t wait. Ah, here’s something.” She said pulling out a pair of silver handcuffs and laid them on the bed.

Carol shivered at the sight of the cold steel restraints. Her hands sought her nipples and pinched as hard as she could, her head was spinning and her pussy juice was beginning to run down the inside of her thighs despite the cotton panties.

“And this I think”, retrieving what looked like a red rubber ball with a leather strap attached. “And we can’t forget this.” She said adding the large strap-on dildo that she’d used in their last ‘study group’.

“What are the-those for”, Katie stammered and pointed at the cuffs.

“Shut up slut”, Carol snapped and then smiled, the steely look in here eyes offset by the cute dimples at the corner of her generous mouth. “Do you want my help or not?”

Katie was extremely distracted and obviously confused, she dropped her hands and stammered, “ P-Pleeease Carol, what do you want from me?”

“I want you to answer my question, slut. Do you want my help or not?”

Eyes downcast, Katie trembled and meekly replied, “Yes”

Carol walked up to within inches of Katie and stared down into her eyes. She rolled one of her lover’s extended nipples between two long nailed fingers. Katie gasped as Carol let her nails trail slowly down Katie’s body, between her breasts, down across the gentle curve of her stomach, over her pubic mound and between her swollen labia.

Katie was practically vibrating with her head thrown back and her eyes half closed. “And what will you do for me?” Carol laughed.

Something inside Katie snapped. She fell to her knees, pressing he face to the floor, both of her hands attacking her pussy. Tears ran down her cheeks as she cried, “please, please, I’ll do anything, anything, anything….”

Carol beamed. “Well then, take your hands away from your cunt, you stupid bitch and stand up straight.”

Katie scrambled to her feet.

“Now turn around dear… that’s good. Put your hands behind your back.” Katie felt the cold metal of the handcuffs click tightly onto her wrists. She could feel her breasts swelling and the tingling between her legs turned into a throbbing, burning itch. “Oh God Carol, pleesase.” She moaned.

“You doing fine my little pet, now prepare for the most intense experience of you dull little life.”

Chapter V

JD finished the Marcella sauce for the chicken and poured a glass of Riesling. He started the water for the pasta, taking out enough angel hair for two. She could be home any moment and she might be hungry. He smiled to himself adding. “Of course, she might be more than hungry.” It had been almost seven hours since that pat on the ass. Either that association isn’t working or she’s climbing the walls by now.

Katie was kneeling on the floor by the bed looking up at Carol, with desperation in her eyes. Her hands were still bound behind her but a tight leather collar and leash had been added. Carol held the leash in one hand and a hunt crop in the other. “Now slut, if you want to cum, you’re going to have to learn to ask politely. Let me hear you ask again and this time no mistakes and I want to be convinced or it will be three more strokes.”

Katie took in a long shuddering breath. She stared straight at the small triangle of hair above Carols exposed pussy. She arched her back thrusting her tits out. “Please Mistress, may I cum. I’ll be your slut forever, I love you Mistress. I love your pussy. I love your asshole. Please let me lick you. I want to be your slave, only pleeese, please make me cum. I need it sooo badly”

“Very good, Katie. You’ve come very far on you first real day of training. Now lick my boots like a good slave and I’ll bring you a little closer to what you need sooo bad. Carol planted the stiletto-heeled boot in front of the kneeling redhead and reached into the chest for her next device.

Katie bent to the task of cleaning her mistress’s boot with enthusiasm. As she licked and kissed the black leather, Carol leaned over her and inserted a small six inch vibrator in Katie’s ass. Katie pushed back trying to force the device deeper into her as Carol turned it on.

“Aaaaaannnnngh, oh pleease, oh please, oh please.” Katie sobbed. She jerked as the crop was brought down on her upturned ass cheeks.

“Nobody told you to speak slave.” Carol shouted. “You’re not learning as fast as I thought. But still, I’m tiring of this. Oh well, I suppose I should get you off and send you back to that husband of yours. I’ll be interested to hear how you’re going to explain some of the marks on that pretty rump of yours. I don’t suppose you’ll let him have a peek, will you?”

Katie just groaned.

“I ASKED YOU A QUESTION, SLUT.” She brought the crop down again.

Katie jerked and cried out looking up but keeping her chin resting on Carol’s boot. “No Mistress, I won’t let JD see me nude. I love you Mistress, please fuck me. Pleeeease!!”

Carol shrugged. “Remain in that position, slave. Lift your ass a little higher. Good. Now spread those knees about three more inches. Good. Now hold that position while I strap this on.”

Katie felt Carol plunge into her quivering pussy. The long slow strokes felt wonderful and she floated for an unknown, intoxicatingly long, time. The dildo drove in and slid out of her, each stroke sending her up to a new level of fevered ecstasy. Stroke after stroke, but no orgasm came. She felt like a steel band was tightening around her chest and the pressure just kept building, and building and building.

* * *

The mantel clock thudded ten as JD heard Katie’s car pull into the driveway. The car door slammed shut and he heard her fumble with her keys at the door from the garage. She didn’t seem to be making much progress so he walked over and opened it.

Katie stood there stooped over holding the house key with both hands. She swayed and shuffled her feet unsteadily. Her long red hair was a mass of curls in her face and she was sobbing.

“What’s the matter, honey?” JD asked.

Katie looked up at her husband with a combination of lust and desperation. She leaped through the door and molded her body to his, kissing him deeply. JD kissed back and then pushed her away to arm’s length.

“Katie, are you OK? Have you been drinking?”

“Oh JD, make love to me, now. Please, no talk, just take me, pleeeeeease JD.

“How can I refuse?” He laughed. “You haven’t asked me for sex since we were dating.”

“I know. I know. I’m sorry. Please let’s go.” She said grabbing his hand and heading for the bedroom. As they entered, JD went to flip on the lights but Katie grabbed his hand again. “No lights, just make love to me.” With that she pushed him onto the bed and pulled off his shoes then stepped back and shed her own clothing.

JD propped himself up on his elbows. “I feel like I’m being raped.” He laughed. “I’ve had a little bit too much to drink myself Sweetheart so you may have to help a bit.”

Katie immediately started to fumble with his belt. Her ample breast swaying as she attacked his trousers. She had his cock out in an instant and he felt her warm mouth envelop him a second later. As his eyes adjusted to the dark room he could see the shadowy figure of his wife kneeling between his legs, on the bed. Her fine ass in the air, her legs spread. One hand was on the base of his cock the other between her legs gently massaging her clitoris.

JD closed his eyes and enjoyed her ministrations. She was swirling her tongue over the head of his cock and then plunging down the shaft until the head was well into her throat. Katie had always had a talent for giving head, but almost always had to be bullied into performing.

His cock expanded to its full size and Katie lost no time. She straddled him and lowered herself onto him. She flinched as she took him in but then started to fuck herself energetically up and down. With her hands flat on his chest, her arms straight and her head thrown back she let out a little “ooh” each time she mashed her pussy into his pelvic bone.

It didn’t take long for the steam began to build in JD’s balls, his cock swelling as he reached up to cup her breasts. The walls of her cunt closed around his cock and she sped up her pace. Katie’s moaning was continuous now. “Oh, oh, oh, oh, ah, ah, ah, oh please, please, please.”

JD squeezed her nipples hard and said. “Oh Katie, that’s a good girl.”

His wife’s reaction was spectacular. “AAAAAAAAANNNNNGGGGGGGG, YES, YES, YES, OH YES.” She flattened herself against JD’s chest and continued to fuck rapidly. “Thank you darling. Oh, oh, oh, thank you, I love you, I love you, I love you.”

JD had reached his boiling point. He thrust into her and spilled his seed into her sucking pussy in several pulsing bursts.

Katie’s head came up and her eyes opened wide as a second powerful orgasm hit her. Her mouth set in a passionate pout, her nails dug into his pecks, her pussy spasming around his cock. “UUUUUNNNNNGG, OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD.” She screamed as she pounded into him. Her eyes rolled back until only the whites showed and she passed out.

JD rolled her off of him and let out a long sigh. “Oooooh, Katie, Katie, hey Kate.”

“Mmmmmmm.” Katie mumbled and rolled onto her side with her back to JD.

JD sighed, smiled and let himself drift off.

As the sun came through the eastern windows of the bedroom JD kissed the back of his wife’s neck. She stirred a little but continued to sleep. He reached over and pulled the covers off of her. There before him was his beautiful thirty something wife with red welts marring the complexion of her perfect ass.