The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story contains sex. If ithat is illegal where you live or to people of your age dont read it. And dont try this at home.

The Two Ms Browns

Chapter 2—Business Relations

The next day was a nightmare. Janes embarassment and shame kept her eyes averted and head down as she marched in Tinas wake around the Logan company. Carrying Tinas briefcase. She looked like an assistant all right. Especially in that dress.

“Is that what you are planning to wear?” Tina had asked in the morning after Jane had come back from her room in a very nice suit. (Earlier she had rushed back to her room—terrified someone would see her in the hall in her nightgown and get the—well—the right idea.) “Uh uh. That suit is way too professional. Nobody will know who is the boss. Fortunately I brought a dress for each role. I think you can fit into mine.”

And she did—almost. They were practicly the same size but Janes breasts were bigger so the dress was stretched tight across her bust. The same with her ass though not as much. It made her look trampy—the assistant on the make.

At the Logan Company Jane had to bite her lip at first to keep from answering every question that was addressed to “Ms Brown.” But she got used to it.

Tina knew some of what she needed to know for these interviews but not everything. When she was asked a question she couldnt answer she would turn to her trusty assistant. “Janey do you have the numbers on that?”

And Janey would fumble through the papers and finally announce soemthing she knew by heart. Nobody even seemed to care—they barely noticed she was there.

One time Tina was asked a question that she certainly should not have needed any help with. Instead of admitting her ignorance she just said “You dont need to know that.” The Logan Company executives shrugged and went on—just as if their question had been answered! How did she DO that?

At the end of the day Tina was called in to a meeting with the vice president—a short and bald middleaged man named Kraus. Jane sat out in the waiting room. Looking at the floor. Trying not to be noticed. Wondering how in hell this had happened.

Was it her? Had she been nurturing some secret lesbian urges all these years and they had sprung out on this trip? Jane didnt believe that. It was Tina. Tina was doing this to her somehow.

The door opened. Kraus came out smiling. “Wonderful presentation Ms Brown. Thanks for coming. We will let you know.”

Tina came out and shook hands with him. “My pleasure Mr Kraus. We will see you later. Come along Janey.”

In the taxi Jane asked how it went.

“I think we have Mr Kraus just about convinced. This is going to be a very big deal for our company. Isnt it Janey?”

“Absolutely. Logan will be a huge client.” She would probably get a promotion. How could she make sure that Tina wound up as far from her as possible?

“There are only two things we have to do to make sure we get the contract. Mr Kraus is going to discuss the final details over dinner.”

“Where are we going for dinner?” asked Jane.

Tina laughed. “YOU are having room service. Mr Kraus and I are going to a French restaurant. But dont think your being ignored. I promised him he could fuck you afterwards.”

“What?” Jane was staring at her in amazement. She looked at the taxi driver. Somehow he hadnt seemed to hear any of the conversation. “Are you crazy? Im not going to sleep with him.”

Tina sighed. “Now dont be silly. We established last night that your basically a dyke but surely you and that handsome husband of yours havent been playing gin rummy all those nights? Im sure you know what to do with a cock when you meet one.”

Jane folded her arms. Her ears were buzzing. “I am not sleeping with that grubby bald man and thats final.”

Tina shrugged. “Suit yourself. I certainly cant make you.”

Jane had an uncomfortable feeling that that was not true.

“But” said Tina “if the deal falls through you are going to have a hard time explaining it to your bosses. Especially explaining why you insisted on switching places with me.”

Jane stared. “I insisted?”

“Absolutely. And what choice did I have? I am just a lowly assistant.”

“But thats not what happened!”

“Janey. Who are they going to believe?”

She didnt answer. It wasnt necessary.

At their hotel Tina opened her purse to pay the driver. “Oh. You had better take these.” It was a box of condoms. “Make sure Kraus uses them. We dont want you giving him any diseases.”

Jane hugged the box against her side. Trying to hide it. “Your the one who made the deal. Why dont YOU sleep with him?”

Tina laughed as she marched toward the hotel lobby. “Believe me I suggested that. At least then I could be sure the job would be done right. But Kraus insisted on you. Says he likes the slutty type.”

* * *

Jane sat in her hotel room in her nightgown. She was wondering again how the hell this had happened. She had tried calling Ed—to say what? But he wasnt home.

She hadnt bothered with ordering dinner. She wouldnt have been able to eat anything.

It had been almost three hours since they returned from the logan company. Tina and Kraus should have been -

There was a knock on the door. Jane tried wildly to think of someway out of this mess. There was none. She opened the door.

Kraus was smiling. The little bald man looked her up and down like a piece of merchandise he was about to buy. “Well well. Arent you a vision of loveliness? May I come in Janey?”

She stepped back. “Its Jane.”

“Really? I thought Ms Brown called you Janey. Nice room. Mmm...” He was looking her over again. “Ms Brown said we would fuck once and you would blow me too. Thats the deal. Right?”

It would have been nice if Tina had told HER. “Right.” She said.

Kraus was taking off his clothes. His eyes never left her. “You better strip” he told her. “You know I never did this before. I am a happily married man for the most part. But Ms Brown told me how disappointed you would be if you didnt get your special business trip treat.”

Jane stopped with her nightgown halfway off. She wanted to scream that this wasnt true. That Tina was using them both.

No words came out. She dropped her nightgown on the floor.

Kraus was almost naked now. He was even fatter than she had guessed. Hairier too. “Now my wife is a wonderful lady but there are a few things she doesnt like to do. Like doggy style. You know what that is?”

Reluctantly Jane nodded.

“She says its degrading. Do you think doggy style is degrading Janey?”

“Yes.”

“Hmm...” Kraus thought about that for a moment. Then he shrugged. “Oh well. Get down on all fours.”

She had expected that. Jane got down on her hands and knees and closed her eyes. She could only hope this ordeal would be over soon. Then she remembered something. Jane lept to her feet—startling Kraus who had just been easing to his knees behind her.

She ran to her purse and pulled out her box of condoms. “You need to put on one of these.”

“A rubber?” Kraus frowned. “Ms Brown didnt say anything about that.”

“Well she did to me.” Janey felt a foolish pride in sticking to her guns about SOMETHING. She even felt gratitude—gratitude!—to Tina for ordering her to use the protection because otherwise she would never have been able to argue with the man. “No condom no—no sex.”

“All right. Dammit. Put it on me.”

She had never done that before. It was trickier than it looked—especially since he was on his knees and she practically had to lie down in front of him to get the angle right. He complained that she pinched him and he was swearing by the time she had succeeded.

“Okay” he grumbled. “Hands and knees. NOW.”

As Jane turned around she was worrying about how well this was going to work. She was not in the least excited. Totally dry. And he was going to try to enter her with a condom on. This might be painful.

She felt Kraus struggling up behind her. He traced one hand over the left cheek of her butt. “Mmm. Oh Janey. You are one fine piece of gash.”

Just as if those were magic words Jane felt her juices start to flow. And she knew he would have no trouble entering her at all.

But first his hands had to trace every inch of her ass and thighs. She couldnt stand it. Fucking the man would be bad enough but this mockery of tenderness was too much to bear.

Jane bent her elbows and dropped her head all the way to the floor so that her left cheek—face cheek that is—was touching the rug. That meant Kraus was looking at almost nothing but her ass—and she was displaying that as submissively as any wild animal in heat waiting for her mate.

She had guessed Kraus wouldnt be able to resist that and she was right. With a groan he grabbed each side of her ass and slammed in.

It felt so weird. So DIFFERENT. A different cock—not as long as Eds but a little thicker—plus the feel of the rubber. And the position was different. She and Ed had done it this way occasionally when she was feeling very generous but they had always done it on the bed. Which turned out to be a lot different than doing it on the hard floor. There was no GIVE on the floor—like a car with no shock absorbers—which meant Jane was having to give more with each thrust. To bend with each pounding blow.

Kraus was grunting with pleasure as his fat cock slammed slammed SLAMMED into her. Jane found herself pushing back just as hard—just to get it over with she assured herself. Just to make it stop. To make the hammering pounding fucking fucking fucking stop. Oh god.

Kraus groped for her breasts with his moist disgusting hands and Jane found herself moving her arms out of the way for his convenience. He kneaded her tits like lumps of clay and thrust even harder.

Janes nose banged on the carpet. She pushed back against Kraus with all her might. “Oh what a lay” he moaned. “What a fuck you are Janey.”

“Its JANE” she said between clenched teeth. And squirmed left-right for emphasis.

“Oh YES” said Kraus and filled his rubber. He collapsed on top of her aand Janey got a face full of carpet.

After a minute he dragged himself off and rolled onto his back. “Here.” He was holding out the limp and disgusting rubber.

She recoiled. “What do you want me to do with that?”

“Throw it out. In the toilet. And clean yourself up.”

She took it gingerly—trying to make sure the fluids stayed INSIDE it and took it to the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror.

God. Was she a mess. Hair all over the place. Face flushed and maybe a bit of carpet burn. She looked like a tramp. Like a slut who had just been fucked all over.

Jane shook her head. Not what she expected on this business trip. And it wasnt over yet.

When she walked back in Kraus was lying on the bed yanking his dick. “Ah. There you are. I believe I am ready for my blow job.”

* * *

So there she was with her mouth stuffed full of rubber coated dick and Jane was discovering she had gotten lazy.

Oh sure. She gave Ed blow jobs all the time. Well—it seemed like all the time to her. But it was foreplay leading to intercorse. So she hadnt had to make him come—just get him happy and excited.

And since a man with his cock in a womans mouth is happy and excited almost by definition that didnt take a lot of work.

That was very different from trying to make a man come half an hour after he had climaxed. And the condom didnt make it any easier.

The rubber in her mouth was a disgusting sensation. She almost gagged but somehow she managed to keep it in—in both senses. Yuck.

She used every trick she could remember from her early days with Ed—rolling the tip of the tongue, humming, shaking her head from side to side, pressing against the roof of her mouth, sucking till her cheeks hurt, and going as close to deep throat as she could with Kraus’ short staff.

“Do it bitch” he moaned as she bobbed up and down. “Gobble it up. Take it all the way. Swallow it for me.”

And then the reservoir tip of the condom bulged with juice and Kraus groaned in delight. “Thank God” thought Jane who was less excited than ever. At least its over.

* * *

But when she got back from desposing of the second condom Kraus was scowling. “Its not fair.”

You got THAT right—was what Jane wanted to say. “What do you mean?”

“Ms Brown never said anything about condoms. Its cheating. I should get something extra to make up for it.”

Jane frowned. “What have you got in mind?”

Kraus had a hard time meeting her eyes. Or maybe he just preferred to look at other parts of her. “How about a spanking?”

“Go to hell. I love my husband dearly and I wouldnt let HIM do that. You can drown in your own shit before I permit that.”

Thats what she thought.

What she said was: “Are you right or left handed?”

* * *

He was right handed. She had him sit on the edge of the bed with his legs dangling over and then she dogwalked over him and lay down with her head facing left and her legs facing east and her pubes on his thighs. (She had installed a third condom as his pecker was making an improbable rise.)

“You have such a lovely ass” purred Kraus. “I think twnety strokes should be enough. Dont you?”

“Twenty. Okay” said Jane. She was thinking: I just have to put up with twenty blows with his hand. That cant be as bad as what hes done to me with his dick. Lets get it over with...

“Count ‘em Janey.” And his hand came down hard on her right cheek.

“Ow! One.” This hurt worse than she expected.

“Two!” Damn. He was playing for keeps. “Three!”

“Four!” Now on the left cheek. “Five!” She squirmed a little just as if she could—“Six!”—escape from the blow but there was—“Seven!”—nowhere to go and he just kept slapping—“Damn! Eight...”

As Jane squimred more she became—“Nine!” aware of the sensation of her nipples rubbing against the sheets and of—“T -ten...” her front pressed against his legs.

“Eleven...” And of his dick in its rubber raincoat pressing against her left hip. “Twelve...”

Now her squirming was more rhythmic. Her panting deeper and a moan coming into her voice. “Thir- thirteen... oh...”

It was strange how she didnt get close to an orgasm while she was having sex but—“Fourteen! Fifteen!”—only after her partner had come. It had been—“Sixteen! Damn!”—the same last night with Tina. Tina whose fault this all was.

“Seventeen. Oh please.” She could barely feel the separate blows. Her whole ass felt white hot and throbbing with pain. “Eighteen. N-Nineteen!” Throbbing with—or was that her cunt throbbing?

Jane banged her fists against the mattress. “Twenty!” She lay limp and sweaty.

“Wow” said Kraus. “That was great Janey. What did you say?”

She had mumbled into the sheets. Now she raised her head and peaked at him over her shoulder. “I said: could I have a few more? Please?”

* * *

Later she lay in bed alone and weeping. The orgasm had come around stroke twenty-five and it had been thunderous and exhausting but it hadnt stopped her from wanting more spanking. That had stopped only when Kraus complained that his hand was getting sore.

Then before he left he said: “You are one wild slut Janey. Thanks for the great evening.”

“So we have the contract?” she asked.

“Oh sure. I signed it at dinner. Didn’t Ms Brown tell you?”

Later when she got up to use the bathroom she discovered he had left $10 on the dresser. She didnt know what was more insulting: that he left a tip or that it was so small.

She felt despearately alone and miserable. She considered calling Ed and rejected it. Again—what could she say to him? She thought long and hard about knocking on Tinas door and decided not to. I want nothing to do with that bitch—she thought.

But part of her knew she was afraid Tina might turn her away.