The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story contains sexual material. Dont read it if that offends you or if such material is illegal to people of your age location or temperment. This story is fantasy: what happens is impossible, illegal and immoral. Dont try this at home.

The Two Ms Browns

Chapter 1 of 3: TRAVEL PLANS

Jane Brown was bouncing up and down on her husbands cock. She let out a moan of pleasure as she came. “Oh Ed. Yes. Now!”

Ed reached up and grabbed her hips and yanked her more forcfully down onto him. In a minute he spurt deep inside her. “God. Jane. You are fantastic.”

She lay across him with a shudder. “No more than you big man. Well. Thats going to have to hold you for a while.”

“Why? You taking a vow of celebacy?”

She laughed. “Not a chance. What I am taking is a business trip. Remember? Going off to sign a deal with the Logan Company.”

“Oh yeah. You told me that. Are they sending you with that creep from marketing? The one who made a pass at you?”

Jane shook her head. “Not a chance. Not after I gave my boss a talking to about sexual harassment. Besides I am a full partner now so their sending me with an assistant. A new and eager type named Tina Brown—you met her at the Christmas party.”

Ed raised his eyebrows. “Was she the redhead with the huge—”

Jane slapped him on the shoulder. “Thats for noticing. No. Tina is blond like me but skinny.”

“Oh right. The one with no curves.” He traced a finger over some of Janes curves appreciatievely. “Well. Bring back a wonderful contract. How long will you be gone?”

“Monday to Wednesday.”

“Hmm. Two nights.” He tickled her left nipple. “Sure you dont have time for one more goodbye?”

She laughed and rolled over onto her back. She reached her arms out to him. “Okay. Just so you will remember me.”

* * *

Tina Brown was even younger then Jane remembered. And more annoying. She bubbled with enthusiasm all the way from the office to the airport.

“This is my first business trip for the company. I am so excited! Is this contract as important as people have been saying?”

“It will make us a lot of money if we get it” Jane admitted as they boarded the jet.

“I bet you want the aisle seat” Tina said. “I guess I can have the window. All right?”

“Fine.” God—the constant patter was tiring.

After the plane took off Jane announced she was taking a nap. Anything to get away from the prattle of her assistant.

She had a dream. A very strange dream.

She was sitting on her bed naked and crosslegged. Ed was lying on his back—also naked—with his ass in her lap and his legs stretched out behind him so that his balls were pressed against her pubic hair.

That put his erect cock directly in front of her and she was manipulating it with both hands. Jerking him off with feverish enthusiasm. Ed groaned with pleasure.

There was nothing unusual about dreaming about sex. And Jane was perfectly willing to give her husband a hand job or a blow job on occasion.

But this was a position she had never experienced—never even heard of. Strange that it should show up in a dream.

And never before—in a dream or in real life—had she ENJOYED masturbating a man so much. Jane felt as if she were as deeply into it as Ed. She was panting and her cunt muscles were squeezing just as if Ed were in her instead of on her.

Then Ed came and his gizm squirted through her hands onto her breasts. He writhed in pleasure and the sudden movement made her aware that her crossed legs were full of pins and needles. And the pain—added to the pleasure—was almost too much to bear. She let out a moan and -

Woke up.

Jane shuddered. She looked at her hands. She was half expecting to see them covered with semen but there was nothing there.

She was still sitting on the airplane. She looked to the window seat and saw Tina. The assistant was wearing an odd look—a knowing amusement.

“Interesting dream?” she asked.

“How—?” asked Jane. “What did you—?”

“You were talking in your sleep” said Tina. Now she was definitely smirking.

Jane decided to ignore this behavior. She reached forward for her briefcase to do some work.

“Dinner will be here in a minute” said Tina. “You were asleep so I ordered for you. I hope you like chicken.”

* * *

Nothing else of interest happened until they arrived at their destination and taxied to the hotel.

As they were walking up the hall to their rooms Tina turned to Jane with a bright smile. “Say. On the plane I was looking at the paperwork for our trip. Did you notice they have us both listed as Ms Brown? No First names?”

“Do they?” asked Jane. “I didnt notice.”

“That means they dont know which of us is the partner and which is the assistant. So I think we ought to switch. What do you say?”

Janes jaw dropped. She almost dropped her carry-on bag as well. “Thats the most ridiculous idea I have ever heard!”

Tina was unimpressed. “Hear me out. I think it would be a good move. I am a very persuasive speaker and if I get to a point I dont know you can fill in—and that will show them that even are assistants are experts!”

Jane shook her head. “Tina. That may be the worst idea I have ever heard. Stupid AND dishonest. If your very lucky I will have forgotten it by morning.” She put the key into her room door.

Tina shrugged. “Well. Suit yourself Ms Brown. But I can tell you one thing. If you wont go along with my idea you wont have sex with me tonight.”

This time Jane DID drop her bags. She stared at her assistant in amazement. “That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard! How dare you say that!”

Tina looked amused. “You mean it would be LESS ridiculous if I said we WOULD have sex?”

“Yes! I mean —” Jane sputtered. “There are no possible circumstances under which I would EVER have sex with you.”

“No? Why not?”

“First—I am married. Second—I dont know about you but I am TOTALLY heterosexual. Third—third—it would be against company policy!” The third reason sounded like a lame excuse. But dammit- the first two were plenty.

Tina was unimpressed. “Suit yourself. See you in the morning Ms Brown.” And she closed her own door.

* * *

Jane spent the next hour putting things away and trying to forget the disturbing conversation with Tina Brown. She would have to call the company in the morning and warn them that this new assistant was unstable. She wondered if she even dared to bring Tina along to the Logan Company tomorrow. God knows what she might do!

After getting ready for sleep Jane got into bed and called Ed. She had already decided not to tell her husband about Tinas odd behavior. But when the conversation turned to sex—as she expected and hoped it would—she considered telling him about her dream on the plane.

She decided against it. She wasnt sure she could explain the position. You pretty much had to see it she decided. And she would be happy to demonstrate it in person.

Jane had decided long ago that the old and familiar was best for phone sex. So she was reminding Ed of the time she had blown him in his office to celebrate a promotion he had gotten.

“So there I was under your desk trying to coax you to slump forward a little more. You remember? And my head was banging on the desk when I tried to get your cock into my mouth. Your hot hot cock.”

Ed grunted appreciatively. He liked adjectives.

“It made me so horny—so dripping wet—to be under your desk sucking on your big beautiful cock and knowing all those people were walking by outside in the hall. And none of them knew the new vice president was pumping his big dick down his wife’s hot throat—slamming your balls against my chin. Grabbing my hair with one hand while I slipped a hand under you trying to find your crack in your suit and taking your wonderful meat deep into my throat.”

“Oh god” said Ed. “OH yes.”

Jane laughed. “Sounded like a climax to me.”

“Right baby. I just made a mess on the bed.”

“Ha. Well I guess I dont have to sleep on the wet spot tonite. Except maybe one of my own. Which reminds me. Its my turn now.” She lay back and spread her legs. Getting more comfortable. “You ready to talk to me baby?”

“Absolutely” said Ed. “You know what I was thinking of while I made a snadwich tonight? The time we fucked in the bathroom of that pizzeria. You remember? We had just started—”

He let out a big yawn. “Sorry. How about if I- Man. I can barely stay awake. I dont think Im up to this tonight.”

Jane hid her disappointment. “I understand honey. Maybe tomorrow night.”

“Its your fault Jane. You wore me out.”

“Goodnight lover.”

* * *

After they hung up Jane lay awake and stared at the dark ceiling. She was too horny to sleep. She tried playing with herself but that didnt seem to get her any closer to coming. Too tense to come. Too tense to sleep.

And I have a big day tomorrow. The Logan Company...

She remembered Tina and her ridiculous suggestion of switching. As if business was a game. And her even more ridiculous offer—more like demand—of sex!

Janes irritation grew. This was all the fault of Tina. It was her stupid suggestions that had turned Jane off so she hadnt been able to come. And Janes anger was keeping her awake now.

This had to stop.

Had she been absolutely clear with Tina? Made sure she understood that there was no way that switch of identities was going to happen?

Better to be absolutely safe.

Jane got up. She put on the nightgown that lay by her bed. Picking up her room key she went out in the hall and rang the bell next door.

Tina answered the door looking sleepy and irritated. She was wearing a blue silk nightgown. “What?”

Jane licked her lips. What was she doing in the hallway in the middle of the night in her nightgown? Waking people up? “Um...”

“Ms Brown? What do you want? I was asleep.”

“I was thinking about your suggestion that we change places.”

“Oh.” Tina smiled. “You changed your mind?”

God. She was so horny. It felt like all the blood had drained out of her brain and into her cunt. She couldnt think strait.

“Well” said Jane to her own amazement. “It might be a good strategic move. I mean they wouldnt expect the assistant to know as much as I do. Would they?” She couldnt believe she was saying this. “It would show what a top level organization we have.”

Tina had that awful smug grin on her face. “So I will play the boss tomorrow.”

“If—if you want to.” Jane couldn’t believe how pitiful she sounded.

The asssistant nodded her blond head. “In that case you can come in and fuck me.”

Jane felt dizzy. “Lets get one thing straight. I dont have the least interest or intention of coming anywhere near—” But by then her eyes were closed and her mouth had met Tinas and she couldnt talk anymore.

* * *

The next few minutes were a blur to Jane. The next thing she remembered clearly was crouching naked on Tinas bed. Tina lay on her back still wearing her blue silk nightgown. The gown was open in front and Jane was licking her belly button as enthusiastically as if it were an ice cream cone.

When she slid down to pubic hair Tina spoke up. “Uh uh. You have to earn that. Go all the way down my thigh and dont forget the back of my knees. They need a lot of attention.”

Obediently Jane started kissing and licking and nibbling down the inside of Tinas left thigh. She gently raised her assistants leg and buried her tongue in the folds of the back of her knee.

When Tina let out a little sigh Jane figured it was time to change legs. She worked slowly up the right one and this time when she reached Tinas cunt there was no complaint.

Soon Janes face was buried deep between the younger wonams thighs. She heard deep hoarse moans of pleasure and thought: Tina is really into this. Then she realized the moans were coming from her own throat.

Eventually Tina came. She grabbed a handfull of Janes hair and pulled her forward as if she was trying to force her whole head into her cunt. Then she gasped and released her.

Wow thought Jane. I cant believe I just did that.

She crawled up the bed and lay on top of Tina. She was feeling pretty good now and she smiled down at her assistant. “Well now. How was that?”

The young blond looked up with half closed eyes. “Frankly it was pretty poor. If you learned that from your husband you must be a pretty frustrated lady.”

Again Jane recoiled. She would have moved away but her hands were under Tinas shoulders and she couldnt seem to move them. “How can you be so cruel?”

“Cruel?” Tina laughed. “Janey. You wouldnt know cruel if it bit you on the ass. Youve had life all your own way too long.”

That made her feel defiant. “Its Jane not Janey. And no matter how bad I may have been I noticed that YOU came. I didnt. Maybe your willing to take care of that if your such an expert?”

“If you insist. Move to the right a little. Thats it.”

Jane was still kneeling above her . “What do you mean—”

And Tina brought her knee up hard into Jane’s crotch. It rocked her forward and she almost banged her head on the wall. Instead she collapsed onto Tinas chest.

She gasped.

The fire in her cunt was almost too much to take. More intense then she had ever experienced. Waves of pleasure—pleasure?—poured over her. God...

When her breathing was back to normal Tina spoke again. “Well Janey? NOW did you come?”

She answered almost too softly to hear: “Yes.”

“Thought so. Although actually with all that grunting—and the way your face turned purple—you looked more like a baby filling her diaper.” She laughed.

Jane started to cry. She was too mortified to look at Tina. “Why? Why are you so—”

“Now now. Are you a crybaby too? Your too heavy to lie on top of me so long. Lie down next to me. Face the other way. Thats right. I want to hold you.”

And so Jane turned her back on Tina who snuggled up agianst her and wrapped her arms around her. That should have felt good but—it was being “held” yes but not like you hold a lover. More like you hold—what? An object. Her arms were pinned to her sides.

“Now go to sleep little one” said Tina. Her hands slid up to Janes breasts and covered them. It was not the caress of a lover but the firm grasp of—of what? An owner?

Jane wept herself to sleep. Weeping quietly so as not to bother Tina. Of course.