The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story has sex in it. Dont read it if that is illegal where you live or for people of your age. Dont try it at home. This stuff couldnt happen in real life and that is a very good thing.

THE TWO MS BROWNS

Chapter 3 of 3: East West Homes Best

“For heavens sake. What are you so gloomy about?”

Jane looked over at Tina. Tina had chosen the window seat just as she had for the trip out but this time she didnt bother to pretend to consult Jane about it. Jane—who was carrying both womens carry-on luggage—had been too busy to worry about such things anyway.

But now the plane was in flight and she had time to think. And thinking was bringing her close to tears. “You know why I am upset.”

“No I dont” said Tina. “After all we got the Logan contract. Our trip has been a big success. You will probably get promoted.”

And if I do—Jane thought—I will get as far away from you as I possibly can.

“So relax” said Tina. “We did well. Sure you got a little—well—out of hand. But you arent the first person to misbehave on a business trip.”

Jane lost her self-control. “How?” she cried. “How are you doing this to me?”

Tina shook her head. “I have no idea what you are talking about. But assuming just for the moment that I AM doing somenthing to you... can you think of any conceivable way I could?”

Jane paused in thought and then shook her head. “No!”

The younger woman shrugged. “Well. If you cant conceive of it theres not much point in discussing it. Is there?”

Jane shook her head in confusion. “I guess not. But why? WHY are you doing it?”

Tina was looking out the window. “Look at all those streets down there. Its true you know: people really do look like ants when you are up here. Ever step on an ant Janey? On purpose I mean.”

Jane frowned in confusion. “I dont know. Maybe. When I was a child.”

“And why did you do it?” Still looking out the window.

“Because I didnt know any better. Because I was young and irresponsible.”

“No.” Tinas voice was suddenly colder. “You stepped on the ant because there was no reason not to. It was just an ant. No importance to anyone. Not even other ants would care. You did it because you could and you wanted to and that was reason enough because there was no reason NOT TO.”

Tina turned from the window and smiled. “Oh. But I am rambling. You asked me a question. What was it?”

Jane shrank back in her seat. “Nothing important.”

“Are you sure?”

She couldnt meet her eyes. “Yes.”

Jane said nothing else for the rest of the trip. Tina even chose Janes lunch without consulting her. When was the last time I made a decision Jane wondered. Probably when I decided to take a nap on the flight out. And didnt that work out so well—did it?

* * *

At the airport Jane felt like she was in a dream. Everything seemed to take so LONG and all she wanted was to get away from Tina—to get home to Ed.

Finally the luggage came and she practically ran out the door to the taxi rack. “See you tomorrow!” she heard Tina call cheerfully.

“Not if I see you first” Jane muttered.

Oddly her tension only rose as the taxi took her home. Everything had changed so much in the last two days that she half expected the house to have disappeared like some old Twilite Zone episode.

But there it was just where it belonged. And there was Ed weeding the garden. And looking absolutely hunkish with denim shorts and no shirt on. Home home home!

She couldnt wait. While the driver was still pulling her luggage out of the back she called to Ed. He saw her and stood up with a grin as he wiped his hands on a towel.

His arms were open wide as he came forward. Jane ran toward him. Her heart was pounding with joy and she was grinning and Ed—was pushing her away.

“Wait your turn. Dummy.” And turned away from her.

Jane stopped and stared at him in amazement. He was facing to her right toward someone else—someone who had gotten out of a DIFFERENT taxi. Someone who-

Tina. Tina Brown walked up to Ed and slid into his arms. “Hey handsome.”

“Welcome home sweetheart.”

“Ed!” screamed Jane. She wanted to grab the bitch by the hair and yank but somehow she couldnt do anything but stand there and—and wait her turn.

Ed and Tina were deep in a long kiss and embrace. Jane felt sick. But she waited. What else could she do?

Finally they separated. “Boy am I glad your home” said Ed. He looked over at Jane and grinned. “Did she behave herself?”

“Oh pretty well.” Tina gave her an amused look. “She whined a lot but mostly she did her duty.”

“Ha. I woul have liked to have watched her do that.”

Tina reached out and ruffled up Janes hair like you might do to a dog or a child. “Oh she will give you a repeat performance whenever you want. Isnt that right Janey?”

She found that she could say something. But it wasnt much. “Its Jane.”

“Whatever. Pay the taxis and bring in our luggage. Thats a good girl.”

And Tina turned away and walked toward the house with her hand casually tucked into Ed’s beltloops. His hand was already drifting down toward Tinas ass.

Still in shock Jane fumbled with her purse and found money for the drivers. The one who had been hers gave her and the house a funny look. “Are you sure you want to go in there?”

Jane shrugged helplessly. “Its my home.”

Tinas driver didnt seem to have noticed anything odd. No surprise there.

It took Jane two trips to bring all the luggage into the house. The first time she heard giggling from the bedroom. And then laughter—Eds laughter.

Its not his fault: she thought. He is a prisoner just like I am. Together we will find a way to beat this thing and destroy that bitch.

She found them in the bedroom taking off their clothes. Tina saw her and smiled. “There you are Janey. You might as well take em off too. We might find a use for you.”

Go to hell: thats what she wanted to say. Instead she started to strip.

“Stop the crying you little tramp” growled Ed. “I dont want to hear you bitching all the time about this. My god—just look at you! You are so hot!”

He was talking to Tina now. He picked her up in his arms. Tina laughed and threw her arms around Eds neck. Casually he tossed her onto the bed where she landed on her back.

Ed scooped up her ankles and raised them high as he gave each of Tinas feet a kiss. Tina sighed as he spread her legs far apart and dropped face down onto her. “I want to fuck you girl!” he shouted.

Jane had to admit it didnt look like a man being forced to do something.

Tina was reaching for Eds cock and steering it into her. She looked up and saw Jane. “Oh Janey. Come closer. Watch carefully and you may learn how fucking is supposed to be done.”

Ed laughed. “Yeah babe. Pay attention to a couple of experts.” And slammed deep into Tina.

Jane watched. She even bent down to get closer to the action as her husband pounded his cock again and again into her assistant. Her eyes blurred over with tears but nothing could stop her from hearing Tinas moans and Eds cries of pleasure.

Finally Tina yelled “Oh god yes! Thats it!” A moment later Ed collapsed on top of her and gism spurted out between them.

And Jane stood beside the bed—watching and quietly weeping.

FInally Ed rolled off the skinny blond and Tina got up—a little unsteadily. “Wow. Gosh Janey. With a stallion like this at home I dont know why you wasted your time fucking that bald fatso Kraus.”

Jane wanted to say: “Because you blackmailed me!” But somehow the words wouldnt come out.

“Im gonna take a shower” said Tina. She looked at the married couple and grinned. “Keep each other company.” And walked off to the master bathroom.

Ed looked at Jane with deep amusement. He patted the bed. “Lie down with me.”

Suddenly Jane found she could speak. “Go to hell!”

Her husband shook his head. “Tough girl. Come on. Lie down.”

Somehow she found herself obeying. She found herself lying on her right side facing Ed who was lying on his left. They were a few inches apart. In the bathroom she heard the shower starting.

“I have something to ask you” she said.

He nodded. “I know what it is.”

“You do?”

“Sure. How long has this been going on? Thats what you want to know first. Maybe Tina and I have been plotting this since we met at the Xmas party. Or maybe I had never spoken to her until she called last night to tell me you were playing company whore.”

“I can explain—”

“Shh.” He touched a finger to her lips. “Well. I wont tell you the answer. After all—what difference would it make if you knew?”

Jane felt a deep sadness. “None I guess.”

“Now now. You know that isnt true. Tell me EXACTLY what difference it would make.”

She thought. “It would make a difference in how I feel.”

“Exactly!” Ed smiled at her as if she were an unexpectedly bright student. “And how much do your feelings matter?”

She felt herself shrinking. “Not much. I guess.”

“Oh come on Jane. You can say it better than that.”

She took a deep breath. “My feelings dont matter a shit to anyone!”

“Very good!” He stroked her face lovingly. “Now you understand. You are just here for Tima and me to play with. If we let you—correction. If we MAKE you have an orgasm it isnt because we want you to enjoy yourself. Its because we want to see you losing control and acting like a spastic. Just like you might scratch a dogs tummy to watch his leg jerk.”

Ed traced a finger casually down to her pubic hair. Jane felt a twitch in her leg and for a horrible moment thought her leg WAS going to thump up and down like a dogs. Instead her left leg simply lifted up till the knee was pointed at the ceiling. This gave Ed easy accss to her cunt and his hand began a deft exploration.

Jane tried to squeeze her legs shut but it was no use. She let out a cry of frustration which sounded more like a moan of pleasure.

“You will get used to it” said Ed. “Maybe thats the worst part.”

The shower stopped and Ed abruptly let go of her. He rolled onto his back so he could see the bathroom door. Inevitably Jane found herself looking at the door too.

“If it were up to me” said Ed. “I would tell you all about it. But Tina thinks not and—well. She can be very persuasive.”

“I know” said Janey.

THE END