The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Transforming a Golf Widow

Chapter Five

Easy woke up and sat slowly up in the bed. A wave of dizziness and nausea swept over her and she had to lie back for a minute before trying again. The next try wasn’t quite as bad, and she sat there, looking at William lying next to her. Carefully, so she didn’t wake him, she got up and went into the bathroom. She opened the medicine cabinet and grabbed the bottle of Tylenol. After fumbling with the cap, she took four of the caplets and swallowed them with a little water. She closed the cabinet door and looked at herself in the mirror.

“You look like shit, girl!” she mumbled to her reflection. She squinted as she examined her new look. The tattoo on her right shoulder was a red heart with the lettering “Sometimes Michelle, Always Easy” in it. There was another tattoo on the left cheek of her ass that read “Easy does it” and one on the right that finished the sentence “With everybody”. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue next. The little barbell was still in place through the piercing. It was going to take some getting used to, but William said he loved the way it felt when it rubbed against the bottom of his cock as she sucked him.

“Fuckin’ A!” Easy grinned sickly at herself. “I may look like shit, but it’s Goddam hot shit!” She left the bathroom and walked out into the living room, wearing nothing but her tattoos. Her head spun again, and she made a bee line for the kitchen and the refrigerator. She opened the door and grabbed a can of Bud, popping the top and raising it to her lips in a fluid motion. Standing there with the refrigerator open, she quickly drained the can and tossed it into the corner of the kitchen where it rattled against the small pile of cans left there from last night. Easy wiped her mouth and belched loudly, then grabbed another beer and repeated the process. She closed the door and was startled to see William standing there, also buck naked.

“Whoa, girl,” he laughed at her. “Leave some breakfast for your old man, huh?” He bent forward and kissed Easy, feeding her his tongue. She wrapped her arms around his head and returned the kiss, her tongue intertwining with his. William reached down and slid a finger inside her pussy. “Is that wet because you’re happy to see me, or is it left over cum from those boys last night?” he asked her, breaking their kiss.

“It’s probably both, you big dicked fuck!” she laughed at him. “I got more cum pumped into my pussy last night by those sons a bitches than my husband’s put into me the whole time we’ve been married.”

William slapped her on the ass. “Go take a fuckin’ shower, you nasty bitch!” he teased her. She responded by reaching for his cock and stroking it. “Oh, baby, you’re just way too fuckin’ easy.”

She smiled at him. “I’m always Easy, remember?” She pointed to her tattoo.

“Get into that shower,” William swatted her ass again. “And wash that hair. Think we’ll take you down to the parlor and get you a cut and a dye job today.”

Easy stroked his cock one more time, bent over and kissed the head, and then scooted off to the bathroom. William stood there, grinning. Three more days until hubby came home from his golf trip. Three more days to finish obliterating whatever remained of the prim and proper Michelle. Still grinning, he reached into the refrigerator and got himself a beer. He frowned as he closed the door. “Gonna have to restock the damned thing today. Only a six pack left, and Easy’ll suck most of that down for lunch.”

When Easy was finished at the beauty parlor, her hair was short, shaggy looking, and a bright red orange color. She was wearing the new red leather mini-skirt and matching red leather jacket over her halter top, and had a pair of red knee high boots with three inch heels. William looked her over as she turned around for him.

“Damn, baby!” he exclaimed. “You are ready.”

Easy looked at him as they walked over to the Navigator and got in. “And what the fuck do you think I’m ready for now?” she asked him, grabbing at his crotch. William placed his hand over hers. “That pussy of yours is so damned good, you should be getting paid for letting guys fuck it.” He looked into her eyes. “Easy, we’re gonna set you up in business.” His smile turned wicked. “I been talking to a friend of mine, and he’s given me some ideas how you make a ton of cash right in your own home.”

Easy frowned slightly. “You want me to be a God damned hooker?” she asked him in a low voice.

Still looking into her eyes, William answered. “No, honey, you want to be a hooker. You’ve always wanted to be a working girl.” Her frown melted away. “You love to fuck and suck, and you get turned on by the thought men are willing to pay you for doing what you love the most in life.”

A smile slowly spread across her scarlet painted lips. “Son of a bitch,” she said. “When you’re right, you’re fucking right.” She reached for his crotch and unzipped his fly. As she fished out his cock she grinned at him. “Suck your cock for fifty bucks?”

William laughed at her and reached into his pocket. He pulled out her debit card. “Do you take plastic?” he asked her as she bent low and took him into her mouth.

Chapter Six

Working on the information passed to him by his “friend”, William made postings at several web sites, using Ted’s computer in the den. He made sure he included a couple of digital pictures of her, one dressed in her red leather, and one in just the boots and jacket. When he finished, he went into the living room where Easy was watching Jerry and finishing a beer. A half eaten plate of chicken wings sat on the coffee table in front of her.

“Well, baby, now we wait and see.” he said as he sat down and grabbed a beer for himself from the table. He had no sooner sat down than the phone rang. “Damn that’s fast!” he joked. “Get your ass over there and answer that.”

Easy got up and walked slowly over to the phone. She picked up the cordless hand set. “Yeah,” she said into the mouth piece. “What the Hell can I do for ya?”

William laughed, wondering if it was one of Michelle’s high society friends on the phone.

“Yeah, this is Easy,” she continued. “Who the fuck is this?” There was a pause as she listened. “Yeah, that’s right, I do like a fuckin’ good time.” Another pause. “Cost ya fifty for a blow job, more if ya wanna fuck.” She held the phone away from her ear and looked at it before putting it back against her ear. “Well go fuck yourself then, sweetheart. This bitch ain’t givin’ nothin’ away for free.” She hung up and came back to the couch.

“Who was that, babe,” William asked her.

“Some cheap son of a bitch who got my name and number off the shithouse wall at the porno place.” She looked at him. “Thanks a lot, you fuckin’ prick.”

William laughed out loud. “Sorry babe, but it seemed like a good idea at the time.” He stopped laughing then. “You know, if Ted calls, you shouldn’t talk to him that way on the phone.”

She looked at him quizzically. “Why? Just because he’s my damned husband?”

William shook his head. “No, honey. Because we want him to be surprised when he gets home and sees how great you look.”

Easy beamed. “I do look like a real hot bitch, don’t I?”

William nodded. “And we don’t want Ted to have his surprise spoiled.” He looked deep into her eyes. “So if you talk to him on the phone, you will be Michelle, the prim and proper. You will tell him how much you miss him and can’t wait for him to get home, and that you’ve got a special surprise for him.”

Easy smiled. “I’m Michelle for Ted on the phone, and fuckin’ Easy the rest of the time?”

William nodded. “That’s right, you little slut. And you’ll be extra Easy for Ted when he comes through the front door. He don’t get to fuck you without paying big time!” He finished his beer and tossed the can. “But all this talk’s got me fuckin’ horny again.” He reached over and squeezed her tit. “How much for a quickie here on the couch?”

“Got a special price for you, you horsecock son of a bitch. Twenty bucks and you can bust a nut right here and now.”

He grinned at here and pulled a twenty dollar bill out of his pocket. “You’re learnin’, babe. You’re learnin’.” He stuffed it into her halter top and then stood up. He grabbed her ankles and pulled then up as he knelt in front of her. Easy wasn’t wearing anything under the skirt, so as he placed her ankles on his shoulders, her pussy was exposed for him. He placed the head of his cock against her and pushed. His cock slowly slid into Easy, eliciting a soft moan of pleasure.

William didn’t waste time on preliminaries. He fucked her hard and fast, pounding his cock into Easy with pile driver strokes. She grunted with each stroke.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” she chanted in cadence to his pistoning fucking. He hammered her and quickly felt his orgasm coming on. He sped up his tempo, and she tossed her head from side to side. With a roar, his balls emptied their load into Easy’s willing belly, sending their millions of sperm on their quest for an egg.

When he finished, William pulled his still cock out and offered it to Easy to suck. She greedily licked and sucked their mixed juices from the cock she had come to worship. She rolled her eyes up to him and pulled the now softening prick from her mouth. “That’ll be an extra twenty, asshole,” she told him, wiping her mouth with her hand. He stood up and shook his head.

“Put it on my tab, bitch!” He zipped up his jeans and grabbed another beer from the table, handing it to her. “Teddy boy is in for a real treat when he gets home.”

Easy sat on the couch, her skirt up around her hips, cum running out of her fucked out pussy onto the couch, and opened the beer. She drained half the can and belched. “You really think that bastard will be surprised?” she asked.

William grinned at her. “You can count on that, babe.”