The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Transforming a Golf Widow

Chapter Four

William parked the SUV and looked at Michelle sitting next to him. “Okay, babe, now here’s what you’re gonna do.” She looked up at him expectantly. “You’re going into the theater and tell the guy at the ticket counter that you want to see the movies, but you don’t have any money. You’re gonna offer to suck his dick if he’ll let you in. If he says yes, you’re gonna suck him off and just before he cums, you pull his cock out and let him spray your face.” He smiled at her. “Got it?”

Michelle nodded her head and reached for the door handle. As she was about to slide off the seat, she turned back to William. “Where the fuck will you be?” she asked.

“I’ll be watching.” he answered. “And when you finish with the ticket guy, you can just go inside and offer yourself to anybody in there. You can fuck and suck ‘em all, but no rubbers. If they want to fuck you, they gotta do it bareback.” His smile grew. “You might even be able to get yourself knocked up in there, if you’re lucky.”

Michelle slid off the seat and looked at him, straightening what there was of her skirt so it covered her ass cheeks. ““I’ll fuck ‘n suck ‘em all, just for you.” She blew him a kiss and went inside.

William waited a full five minutes and then he went in. As he walked up to the ticket booth, he saw a fat old guy sitting there. He took out a ten to pay for his ticket, and as he got to the counter, he could see a head bobbing up and down between the guys legs. His pants were down around his ankles, and slurping sounds filled the entry way.

“She any good?” William asked as he handed over the ten. The fat guy grunted.

“She ain’t half bad.” He handed William his ticket stub. “I figure she’ll get me to bust a nut pretty soon now.” He patted the top of her head as he spoke. William moved to the auditorium door, and as he was about to enter heard the fat guy again. “Ah fuck! Yeah, wear it you fuckin’ cunt!” He went into the theater and found a seat about halfway down on the right, along the aisle. He had to push past two guys standing near the door who were jerking each other off. When he was seated, he looked back and waited. In just a few minutes, the door opened and Michelle came in. In the light from the lobby, he could see she was still wearing the fat guy’s cum on her face. She paused between the two men by the door and dropped to her knees. In the dim light, William could just make out the action as she alternately sucked each cock. It didn’t take long before both of them added their gooey loads to her face, grunting and cursing as they splattered her. Finished with them, Michelle moved down the center aisle, wiping her mouth and face with her right hand, scooping the cum into her mouth and swallowing it. She stopped two rows behind William and sat down next to a big black guy.

“Wanna fuck, big fella?” He heard her ask him.

“You think you can handle this monster?” the man answered and waived the cock he had been stroking at her.

In response, Michelle stood and straddled his lap. She reached down and took hold of the big black pole and placed the head against he wet pussy lips. Slowly, she lowered herself, using the arms of the seats for support. “How’s this, you black son of a bitch?” she hissed at him as she bent forward to kiss him. Locked at the lips, the man reached up and placed his hands on her shoulders. As their lips parted momentarily he answered.

“Not bad for a white bitch!” He pulled her down hard and she gasped audibly as his cock buried itself deep inside.

“Mother fucker!” she exclaimed. “Fuck me with that thing!” He grabbed her ass cheeks and began to lift her up, then slam her back down again. “Fuck me, you bastard!” she almost screamed as he repeated the motion. “Fuck the shit out of my white pussy!”

William could hear squishing sounds as the big black cock slid in and out of her. His own cock had stiffened, and he unzipped his jeans, freeing it from the denim prison. He stroked himself as he watched Michelle fucking this man she had never met, listening to her moaning and cursing as he slid out and then plunged back into her. After a few minutes, He stood up and walked back to stand by them, dangling his cock in Michelle’s face.

“Suck on this while he fucks you, slut!” he commanded. Michelle looked up and smiled at him, then took him into her mouth. William felt her tongue swirling over the head and into the slit, questing for his cum. The guy fucking her looked up at him.

“This is one hot fuckin’ cunt!” he muttered as he continued to pound into her. “I think I’m gonna blow this load inside her, ‘cuz she’s done got enough cum on her face already.” He laughed at that

Michelle groaned. “Yeah, you fuckin’ nigger. Fill my belly up with that goddam nigger cum!” The guy began slamming her down on his cock even harder, and Michelle felt her orgasm approaching. “Oh yeah, fuck this white pussy!”

As he felt himself about to cum, the black guy pulled her down and held her there, his cock as deep as it could go. He grunted again as his sperm exploded from his cock and spurted into her unprotected womb, planting millions of sperm. When he had finished pumping his seed into her, he held her there for several more minutes before letting her get up. William pulled his cock back so she could get up. When she stood, there was an audile plop as his cock came out, and a stream of cum ran down the inside of her thighs, soaking into the tops of her stockings.

Three more guys had wandered over to where the action was, and William stepped back and waved them forward. “Go for it, fellas,” he chuckled. Two of the men went after Michelle, but the third dropped to his knees and began to suck William’s still stiff cock. “Whatever turns you on.” he muttered as the warm mouth engulfed him. He stood there getting his cock sucked while the two strangers took turns fucking Michelle doggie style. He came in the guy’s mouth as the first stranger was pumping her cunt full of his cum. William watched the second guy fuck her, getting some really sloppy thirds at that point. He had to piss, so he went back into the lobby. He borrowed a pen from the ticket counter as he headed for the mens ’ room. While he was emptying his bladder in the urinal, he wrote on the wall, “I do everything. Call me and ask for Easy.” he added the telephone number for Michelle and Ted’s house.

By the time he returned to the auditorium, Michelle had finished fucking the second guy and had moved to the front of the theater. She was now lying her back on the stage, with another black dude between her legs and her ankles on his shoulders. While he pumped in and out of her, a really tall skinny white guy was sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. William sat down in the front row and watched, feeling his cock rising again. He fished it out and stroked it while she serviced these two guys. The skinny one dumped his load down her throat in fairly short order, but the black guy was intent on fucking this white trash slut as long as he could. William was amazed at his stamina, as the massive black prick slid in and out of the well lubricated pussy.

“Yeah, take it, you fuckin’ slut!” the big guy was panting as he pistoned in and out of her. ‘You love this big black cock, don’t ya?”

Michelle reached down and played with her clit. “The name’s Easy, asshole! And I do love that fuckin’ big cock.” She squeezed his balls. “You got anything in these big bastards for me?”

With a roar, the guy went over the edge and added a huge load of sperm to her already saturated womb. She felt every spurt, cumming along with him. She pulled him down and tried to kiss him, but he pulled away.

“Damn, bitch!” he complained “I ain’t kissin’ that skanky face for nuthin’.” And he slid his softening cock from her. He wiped it on her mini skirt, getting the cum and pussy juices off it as well as he could. He pulled his pants up and quickly left the theater.

Looking around, William realized that he and Michelle were now alone. She was till lying on the stage, completely fucked out and drained by her multiple orgasms.

“C’mon, Easy,” he told her. “Time to go home.”

As they walked out of the auditorium, he put his arm around her shoulders, being careful not to get his arm into the cum that was slowly drying there.

“I know an all night tattoo parlor we can stop at on the way.” He looked at his watch. “After we stop and have a beer or two.”

Michelle/Easy looked up at him and winked her cum crusted right eye at him. “Anything you fuckin’ say hon. Any fuckin’ thing at all.”