The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Transforming a Golf Widow

Chapter Seven

William sat on the sofa and sipped at his beer. He had his feet propped up on the glass top of the coffee table, and was watching an old John Wayne western on the television. He couldn’t imagine life being any better than it was right at that moment. To bad today was the day Easy’s husband was suppose to be coming home from his damned golfing trip with the boys. He really would have liked to have stayed around for a little while longer. The noises from the bedroom filtered down the stairs and he could just make out some of the sounds as Easy serviced her latest client. She’d been taking ‘em on since first thing this morning, and here it was almost noon. William had a wad of bills in his pocket that would tide him over for some time to come.

“Ooh yeah, you big fuckin’ stud!” he heard her yell. “Shove that fat black cock into my pussy!” He smiled as he heard that one. Seemed that Easy had developed an insatiable appetite for strange cock, especially if it was big ole black cock. He kept listening. “Fuck my lily white pussy, you big son of a bitch!” Easy was howling now as she was being pounded by that fat cock.

“Take it all, you white trash cunt!” he heard Corey bellow back at her. “I’m gonna cum so hard it’s gonna blow the end right off this fuckin’ rubber and fill you up with my little black baby makers!” The sound of springs creaking continued for several more minutes. “You fucking red headed bitch! Here I fucking cum!” came the next bellow as Corey blew his load. He could hear Easy screaming as her orgasm followed. She was really getting good at living up to her official motto of “the customer always cums first.” Just then the doorbell rang.

William went over and opened the door. Standing outside was a skinny young guy with some serious acne. “Can I help you, son?” he asked, raising an eyebrow. The man looked nervously down the street and then back at William. He was dressed in a ratty looking sweatshirt and a pair of jeans that had seen better days. His Chuck Taylor Converse high tops were pretty well shot.

“I, uh, I’m here to see Easy,” he almost stuttered. “I called earlier?” he looked like he was ready to run if William made any sort of hostile gesture. Instead, he smiled at the kid.

“Oh yeah, you must be Howard,” he said amiably. “Come on in and have a seat.” He stood to one side and Howard came into the living room. “You were interested in some anal action, weren’t you?” he asked as he gestured toward the sofa. Howard nodded as he sat down.

“Uh, yeah. I never fucked a girl in the ass before, and your ad said she liked to do it that way.”

William smiled down at him. “Sonny, Easy loves to do it any way you want her to, just as long as you got the money to pay for it.” He went into the kitchen, opened the refrigerator, and came back with two fresh beers. He started to hand one to Howard and then pulled it back. “You do have the money, don’t you?”

Howard quickly reached into the pocket of his jeans and fumbled around. He fished out some wadded up bills and handed it to William. “Here you go, mister. Just like we agreed on.”

William set the beer on the table and took the money. He slowly counted the bills and then folded them and put them in his own pocket. He picked the beers back up and held one out to Howard. “Just like we agreed on,” he nodded and sat down in the chair next to the sofa. “Have a drink and relax, she’s just finishing up with another client and should be down in a few minutes.”

In just a couple of minutes, he heard footsteps on the stairs and looked over his shoulder. Howard mirrored his action and saw a hulking black man coming down from upstairs wearing a nylon warm up suit. As the man came into the room, William stood up.

“Well, how was she?” he asked. Corey broke into a toothy grin.

“Man, that slut was worth every fuckin’ penny.” he reached out to high five William, who quickly returned the gesture. “That bitch is one mother-fuckin’ cock suckin’ hot piece of ass!”

William nodded. “So you comin’ back?” he asked. Corey nodded at him.

“Yeah, man, put me down for next week, same time, same service.” He walked toward the door and looked back at Howard on the sofa. “You’re in for a fuckin’ treat my man,” he chuckled as he opened the door. “A real fuckin’ treat.” As he walked out and the pulled the door closed behind him, Easy came down the stairs. She was wearing a short red satin kimono that barely covered her ass. She had repainted her lips with red gloss and actually run a brush through her hair. Even so, she still had that freshly fucked look. A cigarette hung slackly out of the corner of her mouth, trailing smoke back up the stairs.

“You the stud that wants to stick his dick in my ass?” she looked at Howard, sizing him up. “It’s a good thing you want to fuck my asshole, that big black fucker’s probably got my pussy all stretched out right now. I’m not sure I’d even be able to feel you if you got the typical white boy sized cock.” She looked at William and winked wickedly. “Ain’t to many white studs hung like ole William there,” she licked her lips and blew a kiss his way. “So what do you say we go upstairs and you stick your cock all the way into Easy’s poop shoot.”

“Ye, yes ma’am,” the boy did stutter this time.

“I ain’t no goddam ma’am,” she corrected him. “But I am the best damned piece of ass you’ll ever have!” she winked at William who nodded his head in agreement. Just then the phone rang. Easy went over and looked at the caller ID. “Shit, it’s my fuckin’ husband.”

“Well answer it,” William told her. “And you keep fucking quiet!” he gestured to Howard.

Easy took the cigarette out of her mouth and stubbed it out on top of an empty beer can on the table. She picked up the telephone and instantly became Michelle. “Hello?” she asked in a soft voice. “Is that you honey?” There was a pause as she listened. “I’ve missed you too homey bunch. It’s been so lonely here in this big old house without you.” Another pause as she listened. “I’ve changed my hair and makeup while you were away.” She almost giggled. “I know you’ll be really pleasantly surprised when you see it. I think it finally brings out the real me.” Again she listened to the phone. “Okay, sweetheart. See you this afternoon. I love you sooo much.” She blew a kiss into the handset and hung up. She turned to face Howard.

“Okay then, stud,” Easy said to him, “Are you ready to fuck my hot round ass?” She went over and took his hand, raising him from the sofa. They walked together to the foot of the stairs, and she looked back at William. “Oh, yeah,” she said to him. “If you couldn’t pick the fuck up on it, my old man is on the way back from his damned golfing fucking trip. He oughta be here in about three hours.” She took a step up and stopped again. “He told me he’s cut a few strokes off his game. Maybe I should have told him I been working on some strokes of my own.” She laughed at her own joke. Then she reached down and unzipped Howard’s jeans, fishing out his cock. “Cum with Easy, little boy” she teased and pulled Howard up the stairs by his cock. William shook his head as he sat down on the sofa and picked up his beer again. In a few minutes he could hear the bed springs creaking and Easy moaning like the bitch in heat she was.. He was sure gonna miss this.

Chapter Eight

William was waiting across the street from the house. He had been out there for almost half an hour, just to be on the safe side. Easy had given him a farewell blow job in the living room in between clients, and he could still feel her hot wet lips working his hard shaft. She had milked the cum out of him until he thought his ball were going to collapse. Damn bitch had really turned into one fine slut! As he was smiling in his reverie, the BMW SUV arrived in front of the house.

The passenger door opened, and a guy he assumed was Michelle’s husband got out, The driver got out and walked around to the back of the SUV, opening the rear gate. Between them, they pulled out a suitcase and a large covered golf bag. They shook hands, and the husband then started up the stairs to the front porch. He set the bag down and opened the door. Before he went inside, he waved to the driver, who was climbing back into the BMW. As soon as the door closed, William headed for the vehicle.

“Hey, buddy,” he said to the driver before he could close the door. The man stopped and looked at William with a wary eye. His hand remained on the door, ready to slam it shut in William’s face.

“Can I help you?” he asked disdainfully. William looked him straight in the eye and smiled. With the eye to eye contact, the man visibly relaxed inside the BMW and took his hand off the door handle.

“You’re gonna be a good samaritan and give me a ride back to my truck, fella,” he said as he walked around to the passenger side. He opened the door and climbed in. “But before you perform that act of kindness, why don’t we stop off and you can buy me a beer or two.”

The driver finally closed his door and smiled back at William. “My pleasure,” he said warmly. “By the way, my name is Gerard. My friends just call me Ger.” He held his right hand out toward William. William took it and shook it vigorously, making sure to squeeze until he saw Gerard wince slightly.

“Well I’m damned glad to meet you, Ger,” he said sincerely. “My name is William, and that’s just what you can call me.” He looked back at the house. Upstairs in the master bedroom, Easy was entertaining three members of the local semi-professional basketball team, all at the same time. He wondered what her husband was going to do when he walked in on that and saw her with a cock in her pussy, her ass and her mouth? He turned back to Gerard. “Let’s go get us that beer, Ger.” And as the SUV moved down the street he asked. “You married, Ger?” When Gerard nodded, William answered thoughtfully. “Good, maybe we’ll stop by your house later on and you can introduce me to her.”