The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Transforming a Golf Widow

Chapter One

Michelle squeezed the cantaloupe and shook it. She thumped it with her finger nail and then sighed out loud. “How the Hell do you really know when the damned things are ripe?” she muttered to herself. She almost jumped out of her shoes when a voice answered her.

“Scratch the spot where the stem was and sniff it,” the male voice said.

Recovering from her surprise, Michelle turned around to see who was speaking to her. He was tall, a little over six feet she guessed, and was wearing jeans and a faded T-shirt with a picture of some guy named Jeff Gordon on it. “Do you work here?” she asked the stranger. She had to look up, since she only stood a little over five feet tall, even with her two inch pumps.

He smiled down at her. “No, ma’am.” he answered easily. “I just know melons.” He took the one she was holding and scratched at it, holding it up to his nose and shook his head. “Smell that,” he handed it back to her and reached into the bin for another. While she sniffed the first melon, he scratched the new one and smiled. “That’s better.” He handed Michelle this one and took back the first, tossing it back with the others. “See the difference?” he looked at her expectantly.

Michelle smelled the second melon. “This one smells sweeter than the first.” She stated.

“Yep.” The man nodded. “That’s the smell of a ripe melon.”

Michelle set the cantaloupe in her shopping cart. “Well thank you for the lesson, mister?”

“William.” he told her. “My name is William.”

“Well thanks you very much for the lesson, William.” She smiled at him and was about to push her cart past him when she felt herself drawn to his eyes. They were grey. They were grey and deep, and as she looked into them, Michelle could almost feel herself falling into them. She stood motionless, staring into those eyes.

“You here alone?” William asked her. He looked at her left hand. “Hubby ain’t with you today?”

Michelle found herself answering without thinking. “Yes, I’m here alone. My husband is out of town.”

A smile slowly spread across William’s face. “And how long will he be out of town?”

Michelle found herself smiling back at him. “He left yesterday on a golf trip with some of his friends. He won’t be back for a week.” She felt herself getting warm, her face flushed as she spoke.

“And you’re already out cruising for men, huh?” his smile turned into a leer.

She quickly answered him. “Oh no! I would never cheat on Ted!” She was blushing as she spoke.

“You’re out cruising for men.” he repeated. Her face went slack, losing all expression.

“No,” she said again, weakly. “No I’m not.”

“You’re out cruising for men,” William said again forcefully, taking her chin in his hand. “And you’ve found one.”

Michelle looked into his eyes and slowly broke into a smile. “I am cruising for men.” She said in a low voice. “And I found you.” The smile turned wicked.

William released her chin. “What do you say we pick up some beer and head on over to your house?” He took the shopping cart from her, tossing the melon back into the bin. “We’ll get us some beer and you can show me those melons,” he pointed at her chest. Michelle nodded and kept smiling at him. “What kind of beer to do like, Michelle?” he asked her.

“There’s a German wheat beer my husband buys,” she answered. “It’s really quite good.”

William wrinkled up his nose at her. “As of today, sweetheart, you love Budweiser.” He pushed the cart up to a display and picked up a case of the beer, placing it into the cart. He stacked another one on top of it. “That should hold us for today,” he told her as they headed toward the check out. When they got there, he stacked the beer on the conveyor. “Pay the man, babe.” he told her. She reached into her purse and took out her debit card. He watched as she punched in her pin number, committing it to memory. “I’ll hold that for you,” he said as he took the card from her and stuffed it into his pocket.

As she pushed the cart in the parking lot, William took the time to look her over. Not bad, he thought to himself. Looks to be about thirty something. A little on the chubby side. Nice round ass and her tits look pretty good. He wondered how she would look in a tight leather miniskirt and halter top instead of the calf length dress she was wearing. “Guess we’ll just have to find out,” he chuckled to himself as they stopped behind the Lincoln Navigator. “Nice ride,” he told her.

She smiled up at him. “It’s Ted’s. He rode with the guys and left this for me to use when I run errands.” She opened the back and he stacked the cases of beer inside. “It’s a little big for me.” she commented.

William looked at her. “But you like ‘em big, don’t you?”

Michelle smiled at him. “I do like them big.” When she licked her lips, he felt his cock twitch in response.

Chapter Two

Michelle parked the Lincoln in the garage and hit the remote to close the door. As it slid quietly down, she opened the door to the kitchen and held it for William as he carried the beer into the house. He set the cases down on the counter and looked around. As big as the house had looked from the inside, it was even bigger inside. He didn’t think he had ever been in a kitchen this large in a private home before.

“You got any kids?” he asked Michelle.

“No,” she answered quickly. “Ted doesn’t want children, at least not yet.” She opened the door to the largest refrigerator William had ever seen and began putting cans of beer inside.

“Kind of a big freakin’ house for just two of you.” he commented, shaking his head.

Michelle walked over to him. “Well, Ted does entertain a lot for his job.” She looked up at him. “And we’ll have children some day, I’m sure. Ted just wants to make sure we’re well off financially, first.”

William looked down at her, his eyes locking onto hers. “Sweetie, I think it’s time you did some entertaining.” He took a step back. “Whey don’t you take off that dress and let me see what you’ve got.” When she hesitated he spoke again. “Take off your dress and show me what’s underneath.”

Slowly, Michelle reached behind her and began unfastening buttons. She slid her arms out of the sleeves and then pushed the dress down over her hips, letting it drop to the tiled floor of the kitchen. She stood there in a half slip, bra and her pumps, looking at William.

“And the slip,” he directed. She slid it down until it joined the dress, revealing her jet black panty hose. She looked at him questioningly. “Yep, the panty hose too,” and she got rid of those, taking her shoes off to slide her feet out of them. She stood there, barefoot, wearing a black thong and bra. William walked around her, studying her.

“Nice,” he commented to no one in particular. “Very nice.” He took her hand and led her into the living room. He whistled as he looked around, then sat down on the leather sofa with Michelle standing in front of him.

“Do you like to suck cock?” he asked her.

She blushed again, and shook her head. “No,” she said in a low voice. “Ted says it’s dirty and only sluts suck cock.” She looked down at the floor momentarily, then back at William.

“Have you ever sucked a cock?” he rephrased the question. She hesitated a moment before nodding her head. “Really?” he beamed. “When?”

Blushed yet again before answering. “I use to suck my boyfriend’s cock in college.” She mumbled. “But that was before I met Ted.”

“Did you let him cum in your mouth?” he asked her.

Michelle quickly shook her head. “Oh, no!” she answered strongly. “That’s too nasty!” Her face grew pale. “I could never let a man cum in my mouth!”

William was grinning now as he stared into her eyes. “You love to suck cock. You love to suck cock until it shoots its load of sweet gooey cum straight down your fucking throat.” She shook her head slowly. “You cannot resist sucking cock. It is one of your most favorite things to do in the whole wide world.” She stopped shaking her head. “Just thinking about sucking cock makes you horny. Gets your pussy all wet and sloppy.” She fidgeted slightly. “And right now, you are dying to suck my cock.” Her eyes moved to his crotch. “You want to suck my cock right now.”

“I want to suck your cock,” she muttered.

“Beg me!” William commanded. “On your knees and beg me to let you suck my cock.”

Michelle slowly dropped to her knees in front of him, still staring at the crotch of his jeans. “Please let me suck your cock,” she said weakly. “Please?”

“Louder, like you mean it!” he bellowed at her.

“Pease let me suck your cock!” she pleaded. “I need to suck your cock.”

William grinned from ear to ear. “Go ahead, darlin’,” he told her. “Fish that monster out and get to work.” He unzipped his fly and took her left hand, watching as her wedding ring disappeared inside his pants. He sighed as he felt her fingers wrap around his soft prick. She carefully pulled it and slid it out, until it was completely outside his jeans, her hand still wrapped around it. “Now suck it, baby.” He reached out for her head with both hands and pulled her down onto his cock.

She kissed the head and began to lick it. She lifted it up and licked the underside, sliding her tongue all the way from the tip to his balls and back up again. She stroked him and stuck her tongue into the slit, then took the head into her mouth.

“Holy fuck!” William gasped. “You’re a natural born cock sucker!” He felt himself stiffening as she worked his cock over with increasing vigor.

Michelle felt herself getting more and more turned on as she sucked William’s cock. Her pussy grew damp, then wet, until her juices began to run down the inside of her thigh. She thought his prick was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen, as she sucked and licked and kissed it. And it kept growing bigger and bigger. It was twice the size of Ted’s cock by the time it was fully erect, and she had to use both hands to stroke it. As a drop of pre-cum welled up, she quickly lapped it up, savoring the taste of the sweet nectar. She began to suck him harder, taking him deeper and deeper into her throat until she gagged. All she could think of was having his cum spewing down her throat. All she wanted at that moment was his hot, sticky sperm in her mouth.

With a yell, William grabbed her and held her on his cock as he came. His balls pumped their load down his shaft and into her waiting mouth, spurt after spurt after spurt, and she gobbled each one down hungrily. When he finished cumming, she drained every drop from his cock and still wanted more. She looked up from his lap and smiled coyly at him.

“Can I have some more, please?” she asked in a little girl voice. “Please?”

William smiled down at her. “Sweetheart, you can have all the cock you want for the next week.” Her face brightened. “But go get me a beer first.”

Michelle stood up and almost ran to the kitchen. She came back with his beer and opened it for him. As he took a drink, she knelt down between his legs and began to suck his cock again. He drained the can and belched loudly. He tossed the empty into the corner and looked down at her head bobbing up and down.

“Yep,” he agreed to himself. “You are a natural.” He put his head back on the sofa and let her work on his cock. “Ted, my man, are you in for a surprise!”

Chapter Three

William returned from his little shopping trip and tossed the keys to the Navigator on the kitchen table. He went into the living room where he had left Michelle earlier. She was still sitting on the sofa in her underwear, watching Jerry Springer on the television. He had reminded her before he left how much she adored soaps and Jerry and having a beer or two while she watched them. He had left her on the sofa with a six pack and gone shopping with her debit card. That had been two hours ago. There were two beers left, and he helped himself to one as he sat down next to her.

“Give daddy some sugar,” he said as he leaned over toward her. Michelle gave him a deep kiss, her tongue probing for his. “Sweet!” he declared as they broke contact. He pointed to the shopping bag on the floor. “Remember how I told you how much you like dressing up like a slut?” She nodded her head enthusiastically and belched. “Well, baby, there you go. Why don’t you try that stuff on and we’ll get ready to go out for the evening?”

Michelle squealed as she jumped from the couch and ran over to the bag. She grabbed it and ran up the stairs. William sat on the sofa and opened the other remaining beer, watching some fat broad on the television throw a chair at her boyfriend. In about twenty minutes, Michelle came back down the stairs, wearing her new clothes. A red leather mini that barely covered her ass and a halter top that pushed her tits up accentuated her cleavage were topped off with a pair of four inch red stiletto heels. Jet black stockings and a black lace garter belt peeked out from under the skirt.

“Damn!” William exclaimed. “You look just like a twenty dollar street corner hooker!” Michelle blushed and smiled at him. “But you need to put this on.” He held out a smaller bag that held the makeup he had bought. Michelle took it from him. He looked into her eyes as he spoke. “Put it on nice and heavy, baby, so anybody that sees you will know what a slut you are.” He slapped her on the ass and she went into the downstairs bathroom to paint herself up. William turned back to the television and waited.

When Michelle came out, he was impressed. From the heavy blue eye shadow and thick mascara to the blood red nails and lip gloss, any sign of the former sophisticated housewife was covered over. William stood up and walked over to her. “I am so damned proud of you,” he kissed her and smeared her lip gloss. “I think I’ll take you out to the movies.”

She looked at him and smiled. “I really enjoy a good movie,” she told him, making him shake his head. She frowned. “What’s the matter, William?” she asked in a perplexed voice.

“Baby, you got the look, but we gotta work on the talk.” He sighed and put his hands on her shoulders as he spoke to her. “From now on, every sentence you speak will have at least one swear word in it. You will not use any word with more than two syllables, and you will use slang terms freely.” He paused. “And you love the nickname Easy.” He let go of her shoulders. “Got that?” he asked her.

“Fuckin’ A, I got it!” she answered.

William took her hand and led her through the kitchen, grabbing the car keys. “Now let’s go see what action there is at the movie theater.” He paused at the garage door. “You like porn, right?” he asked.

“I never seen a damned porn flick.” she answered.

William shook his head. “Well, we’re gonna take care of that shortly.”