The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Training Herself

Chapter Two

The events from before her nap cemented themselves in Isabel’s mind when she felt the old man’s cum drying on her legs.

She got up groggily and rubbed her eyes, feeling the crusted semen on her face. Fuck. She’d been raped just a few hours ago. Without contraceptives either. She pushed herself up, a sick feeling forming in her stomach. She was going to need Plan B, which meant that she needed to go to the pharmacy. In her state of undress, that was pretty much impossible. Just to test the waters again, she reached under her bed and pulled the pants towards her, only to unclasp it as it came close. Okay, no dice. Time for the (pun intended) plan B.

She reached over to her phone and saw it was 11:04 AM, which meant she was sleeping for six or so hours. She unlocked it, and looked through her contacts for someone she could trust with this. She saw her sexist-asshole boss texted her a few times, but she ignored it; it could wait for Monday. Before long, she saw Matt in her recently texted, and began to type.

Matt was her friend for years. Both were preoccupied with their studies in high school (and still were in college), which got them to study together. He was shy and geeky, but in a sense she was too, so they hit it off pretty well. Neither was interested in dating, and even when Matt was looking for a relationship, he mostly wanted to build it from the ground up with someone new, so she wasn’t on his first priorities list. He had also asked her about her “dating career path” (as he called it) a few times, which meant that if she asked him for some Plan B, he would congratulate her rather than call her a slut.

Which, to be fair, was a perfectly valid nickname for someone who thanked a homeless man for raping them.

Hey Matt :)

She waited for a response, which only took a few minutes since he was already awake.

Heyo, what’s up?

She started typing up an explanation, saying she decided to have a fling with someone to “get out of her shell” a little and experiment, but realized she forgot to take birth control and needed Plan B. It made her seem a little ditzy, but she knew Matt and Matt knew her, so she wasn’t so worried about that idea becoming permanent. It occurred to her that her fingers didn’t freeze up as she typed, and she silently thanked whatever deity was watching over her that she’d at least be able to try getting contraception.

She was about to press send, but she decided to reread what she had written for typos. She immediately retracted her silent thanks.

Last night I let a homeless man rape me and his cummies in my womb felt sooooo good but now it’s leaking out and im running out of semen in my tiny pussy. :( could you pleeeease come over and stick your huge strong cock in my needy cunt so i can get knocked up and bred for sure like the stupid slut I am? <3

She stared in shock, and then quickly erased it.

Nothing, sorry for bothering you!

She shut off her phone, her heart pounding and pussy leaking. Fuck! That was a close call. Okay, no asking for outside help. Plan C, try to use Amazon. She turned on her phone again, and just as she suspected, she couldn’t even click the app without her fingers locking up.

She was stuck without contraceptives.

Isabel realized she’d been sitting with cum drying on her face and legs for fifteen minutes. She’d find a way around this, but at the moment she needed to clean up. Placing her phone on the nightstand again, she pushed herself back onto her own two feet, and began to walk. Except, instead of walking towards the bathroom, and legs carried her towards the hallway. Her heartbeat increased rapidly as she walked towards the front door, dread setting in realizing what was about to happen.

Except, instead of leaving her apartment, she reached down and pulled a very familiar massive dildo out of a very familiar bag.

The dread in her mind was quickly replaced by confusion and curiosity, as she heaved the dildo into the middle of the kitchen. Once she placed it down, her body began to dig through old drawers in her kitchen. During her search she picked up a marker. Why a marker? It was only when she fished out a measuring tape did it click in her head.

Ah shit.

She placed the measuring tape and marker down next to her on the floor, and her right hand quickly moved to her own snatch. She traced her fingers along her vulva as her left hand snaked its way to her breasts, pinching her nipples lightly and bringing her right boob to her mouth for licking. Her tongue traced the nubile flesh of her tit, circling the areola and nipple. She hadn’t ever masturbated like this before, but it apparently worked since she felt a familiar heat and wetness in her cunt build up. After a minute, she stopped touching her boobs, and her hands started reaching inside her, becoming more and more lubricated.

Finally, it seemed she was ready. Flustered and aroused, she began to line herself with the (admittedly extremely curved) dildo, small amounts of vaginal fluid and trace amounts of sperm on her lower lips. Its girth wasn’t too horrible — only about an inch near the tip and two near the base — but its immense length made her fear for her own safety in the hands of, well, herself. Despite her internal hesitation, her body brought the tip to her slit, and entered.

It felt good. Isabel didn’t really want to admit it, but despite being naked on the kitchen floor, she could probably close her eyes and relax for a bit (if she was able to, that is). It was the least humiliating thing she had been made to do today. It was almost like a vacation from having to walk naked in the street, or almost ruin her social life, or thanking a stranger for raping her. Just her and a dildo, pleasuring herself with no one else around. Fuck, that was a luxury now? She wanted to laugh out of desperation.

Her body eased herself onto the giant dick, slowly taking inch by inch into her vagina. She could feel herself tightening around it, as though it might pull out by itself at any second. She went further until she felt the dildo press against her cervix lightly. She squirmed in place, completely impaled, but her hand snaked to her clit and started rubbing it. A moan escaped involuntarily, and she slid very slightly farther down the dildo. Seems the further stimulation gave her a few more millimeters.

Her hand moved from her clit and down onto the floor, grabbing the marker and de-capping it. It brought the thin tool to her pussy lips and marked a small dot on the dildo right where it met her flesh. Then, suddenly, it dropped it, and she began riding the dildo with full force, screaming in pleasure. Her legs went numb but kept moving, repeatedly impaling her on the giant toy. She came within a minute.

Panting and quivering, she slowly eased herself off of the dildo, leaving behind thick trails of her juices on the object. Instead of giving her any time to recover, her body got on her knees and picked up the measuring tape. She found the dot on the dildo and pulled the tape from the tip.

Almost eight inches. She didn’t even know she could do that, but apparently she could.

However, her body didn’t choose to stop. Instead, it balled its hands into fists, and plunged her mouth onto the dildo. She began bobbing her head on the toy, taking it deeper and deeper with every thrust. She could feel her tongue trace over the dildo, tasting the metallic (and in some spots extremely salty) flavor of her own fluids. After around 7 or so inches, she expected her gag reflex to kick in, but surprisingly it never came, letting her hit the back of her throat repeatedly with little reaction. Her body contorted its position, and soon she was taking in significantly more than seven inches.

She morbidly became aware that she suddenly couldn’t breathe. The dick was sliding its way down her throat, blocking off access to any oxygen. She began to panic and imagined the police finding her naked body impaled by a dildo in the kitchen, having choked to death trying to perfect deepthroating. What would her family think? What would anyone think?

Thankfully, it seems she hit some kind of limit about thirty seconds into choking, and she marked her position on the dildo. Her face rapidly pulled away from the toy and she began coughing and sputtering, apparently in control of her own body again. However, this was short-lived, and her body once again forced her to pick up the measuring tape.

Twelve! How the hell did she take in twelve inches of that?! She gave her first blowjob just earlier today! Her head spun, and she found that, yes, that seemed to be the end of it — she was back in control. Covered in sweat and exhausted, she looked up at the clock to see it was already noon. Fuck, she felt awful and it was only midday. Isabel was at least thankful her body didn’t force her to anally fuck the dildo; she didn’t know if she’d be able to take it. She grabbed for the dildo to try moving it, but her hand froze. Seems like the toy was now a piece of furniture, if in a very inconvenient place.

She took a shower. Hot, long, and quiet. She was anxious her body would be hijacked again to, say, fuck the doorknob or some crazy shit, but it seemed whatever force was making her do these lewd acts was content letting her relax for a bit. She washed herself thoroughly, especially inside herself and on her face, finally washing that store clerk’s cum and dried tears off. An hour later, she turned off the shower, and wrapped herself in a towel. For a while, Isabel felt normal.

The last eight hours seemed to crash down on her the moment she left the shower stall. Tears streamed down her face yet again, and she sat on the toilet. She had been raped. Not only raped, but without contraceptive or access to any either. She couldn’t even report it to the police, out of fear she’d make a complete slut out of herself! She shuddered as a vision crossed her mind, her body naked and smiling as she was handcuffed and thrown in jail, masturbating in public...

She grabbed her phone from the counter. She needed a distraction. She couldn’t go out or talk to friends, so she pulled up some random mobile game she downloaded a few months ago. It was a time killer, but she needed to kill some time. Half an hour into her play session her body forced her to take off the towel, causing her to lose a level. Wasn’t the worst thing to happen to her today.

After becoming severely bored with the repetitive gameplay, she decided to browse Youtube. Half an hour later she got bored of that, so she started listening to music, which also got boring after a while. It was almost 4:00 by then. She wanted to do something productive, but out of fear that she’d start slutting up again she thought against it. Isabel decided to play it safe but exploratory, and opened up her text messaging app.

She first saw Matt responded to her earlier text, writing a simple “It’s cool, no worries :)". He was very sweet. Her next message was from her mother, who asked her to message her with general updates whenever she could. Her mother was still her mother, after all. She wrote out a long text explaining how she was doing in school (careful to exclude the whole “being raped” part), and triple-checked she said what she meant to say before sending it. After, she made sure to check again just to be certain. Her mom was offline, so she looked at the next text, from her boss.

The first one was a video file, which was uncharacteristic of him. Usually, he’d send texts (oftentimes demeaning her and her having to put up with it because she was broke and needed a job), or rarely images. In the six months she’d been working with him, he never sent a video. She clicked the play button and waited with trepidation as it loaded.

The camera seemed to be angled downwards, and it was incredibly dark and blurry. There was a commotion around the person holding the camera. After some loud noises, it was tilted upwards, and some vague shapes could be identified. She could see a person in a seat, and as the image focused, she realized it was the inside of a van, video taken from the shotgun spot. It was pointed at the driver who came into focus quickly and was motioning out of the window behind the camera. When it turned, it took a few seconds to focus, but its contents were unmistakable.

With cum still glistening on her face, a naked, smiling Isabel shook her big titties at a group of strangers.

Some of the boys in the car were cheering, and some were laughing. The driver seemed to be asking if “Philip” was recording, to which the person behind the camera (apparently Philip) said yes. Isabel continued to shake her tits at different tempos, but after a few seconds they drove off and the video ended.

She was absolutely shocked. She doubted the people in the video were her boss or her boss’s friends, which meant... somehow he got access to this. And not only that, but he had access to it; who else did? She wouldn’t ever live this down — unless her body did something worse.

She clicked off the video. Her boss had sent her two more messages since then.

Well well well if it isn’t little miss feminism acting like the submissive little doll I said she was. You look very cute with cum on your face and your tits out, you should do it more often :}

Then, a few hours later:

You gonna let me get in on that fun of yours? :}

She wanted to vomit. She wanted to scream and throw her phone onto the floor and get into bed and sleep and quit her job. But, of course, her fingers clicked away at the small keyboard as a smile forced its way onto her face.

Yes sir, this slut realized she is no more than a piece of meat for men to use. I am the property of all men to fuck and discard as they see fit. You may use me however you wish and I will obey all your orders, sir. Thank you for wanting to fuck me.

He texted back almost immediately.

Good. Get ready. 5:00.

Her body began preparations. Quickly, she dashed into her bedroom and gripped the corners of her bed, pulling them until it was in the center of the room facing the doorway. Then, she went to her clothes drawer and yanked out four pairs of various cotton panties, followed by two scarves, and tossed them all onto the bed. Isabel’s body left the room and entered the kitchen, snatching up the (now dried) dildo, and walked into the hall where she retrieved the various packs of condoms. She went back to the bedroom and plopped herself onto the bed.

Now the real preparation began. She laid down and her body made sure to align her snatch with the puddle of dried cum on her sheets. Then, she began to masturbate, first slowly but soon quickly. After a few minutes, she lifted the dildo and penetrated herself until she was extremely wet. Surprisingly, however, she did not orgasm, and instead the dildo popped out and was replaced by a pair of panties, which she thoroughly wetted before swapping them out with a different pair. After all four panties had been ruined by her fluids, she stuffed them in her mouth, effectively a gag. Her tongue pressed against the cotton repeatedly, tasting her own arousal on them.

She plunged her dildo into herself a few more times to keep the arousal up, and then her hands began to lay out the condoms on her belly, small and large alike. Once each was laid out neatly, the scarf was wrapped around her head a few times to blindfold her. The second scarf seemed to be to restrain her arms, but she wasn’t very good at the knot. Regardless, he probably wouldn’t realize she could get out, and her body probably wouldn’t let her anyway. In the end, she was laid out like a perfect toy, gagged and blindfolded, pre-lubed for her boss to use. She fucked herself on the dildo for the next fifteen minutes waiting for him to arrive.

When he did, the door creaked open slowly, and footsteps came down the hall. Her heart was pounding wildly in her chest from both anxiety and arousal. Footstep by footstep he approached the bedroom, and he finally opened the door, looking towards the bed.

“Wow, you really went above and beyond for me, huh?” Dillon, her boss, said smugly.

Isabel’s body nodded her head and mumbled something into the four pairs of panties.

“Holy shit Issy, that’s a big fucking dildo. I didn’t know you were so slutty.”

Before she could reply, Dillon began thrusting the toy dick in and out of her, causing her to moan loudly and arch her back. After a few minutes, when she was approaching the edge, he pulled it out despite her body’s mewling protests. His belt hit the floor a moment later, and a single condom (seemed to be large size) was lifted off of her. Then, after three, painful minutes of waiting for something to happen, he thrust into her with full force. She gasped into her panties.

The second time she had sex only lasted two minutes. Her boss came hard and fast, flooding the condom and leaving her on the cusp of orgasm again. He pulled out and took off the condom, and stood panting for a few minutes.

“Man, I haven’t fucked that good since my wife left me.” He said, much to her flustered confusion. Stretching, he got up and walked over to her side, grabbing the panties in her mouth and pulling them out. Before she could speak, a slimy noise was heard, and the gag was put back in with a new salty taste.

“Like that?” She moaned in humiliation and nodded her head. “Good. Round two in a sec.”

As it turned out, round two was not the last round. Neither was round three. Around round five, he finally admitted he couldn’t keep up, but regardless continued to use the dildo on her to keep her aroused while he took fifteen-minute breaks. On round six, after dumping his (admittedly small amount of) cum on her face, he finally proclaimed he was done for the night. She was flustered and still had not cum once, but she laid compliantly on the bed for him to finish... whatever he was doing in her room. She tried to make out the various noises, but her arousal combined with exhaustion made it difficult. He turned, said confidently, “see you at work tomorrow, doll,” and left.

She took off her scarf and spit the panties out of her mouth onto the floor. The condoms fell off too as she pushed herself up. The dildo was still partially in her pussy, and despite herself, she began to voluntarily move it in and out. It was her first time masturbating with a toy, but her body had some experience, and soon she was fucking herself fast and hard. Within seconds, she was cumming, humiliated and shamed beyond belief.

The exhaustion flooded over her body, and she collapsed into a dreamless sleep, dildo still inside her.