The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Training Herself

It’s an awfully weird feeling waking up to yourself naked and jilling on the floor.

The moment Isabel opened her eyes, an orgasm rocked through her body immediately. It traveled up her spine, cascading through her body, back arching, toes curling, eyes rolling, and moans escaping. Her body buckled a few times, before collapsing in an post-spontaneous-orgasmic heap on the very wet floor underneath, thanks to an apparently lengthy masturbation session. She laid there briefly in a puddle of her own jizz and sweat, breathing steadily and deeply.

What the fuck?

Slowly, Isabel lifted herself off of the ground, and looked towards her alarm clock. Three in the morning. Okay. She lifted herself onto two legs. A wave of nausea washed over her, and she had to grab the bedpost to avoid falling over. Okay. Okay. Something was obviously wrong, but she had to find out what. Was she drugged? She checked the date: January 6th, 2021. Nope, she definitely went to bed on January 5th at 8:00 PM. Unless someone broke into her apartment, drugged her, and left without doing anything else, it probably wasn’t that. Was she having a wet dream and fell off the bed? Wouldn’t explain why she was naked. Sleepwalking?

She slowly became aware of the throbbing pain of her ass from laying down on the floor too long. She needed clothes. What happened to her pajamas?

Within a few seconds, Isabel shuffled towards her drawer, and threw some panties, cotton pants, and a silk shirt onto the bed haphazardly. She rubbed the gunk from her eyes and walked over. Snatching the panties from the bed, she let out something groggily, followed by an obscenity when she dropped it onto the floor. The two holes were perfectly laid out on the floor, so she shuffled her legs in line with them, bent down, and pulled up.

Or, at least tried to. The panties suddenly felt as though they were made of cement, and no matter how hard she pulled, they wouldn’t budge. She tried lifting it with her toes, and again, no luck. Then she tried to put on the shirt, and dropped it in a similar manner when it got to close. She tried again with the cotton pants, holding on extra tight just to be sure, and her hand unclasped itself the moment it got too close to her body.

What the actual fuck?

She tried a few more times to little result. Each time she was about to put on clothes, her body would always react to stop her. After five minutes of frustration, fear, and confusion, she kicked the clothes under her bed and stormed to her apartment’s kitchen, parched and flustered. She flicked on the lights and took a minute to adjust to the brightness, before shuffling over to the fridge and pulling out some bottled water, and gulping it down greedily. She pulled a second bottle out of the fridge after finishing the first, and finished that one as well.

Okay, she needed to find out what happened to her clothes from last night. They were purple with some small patterns on them, pants and shirt matching. She was wearing white panties too. She walked back into her bedroom and began searching her drawers, closets, laundry bins, and all the other nooks and crannies she’d throw her clothes occasionally. No luck. Every place she looked turned up a dead end. She checked the bathroom, the hallway, and the kitchen even, but nothing.

It was only after she decided to throw the water bottles in the trash did she find them, ripped beyond repair.

Isabel reached down to grab them, but her arm froze yet again. She let out a cry and slammed the trash can lid closed, head spinning slightly and shivers running through her body. How the hell did this happen? Was she under the influence of something? She dashed to the computer and typed in her password quickly, briefly noticing the time as 3:58. In her haste she mistyped, and cursed before typing in the password again and seeing her homescreen. Her mouse quickly opened Google, but before she could type anything, she completely and utterly froze.

She desperately tried to scream. Isabel desperately tried to do anything. But her body, as uncomplacent as it was earlier today, did not move an inch. She breathed softly, sitting naked in her living room at her computer at four in the mourning, calm on the outside but panicking on the inside. Then, with infinite grace and to her own horror, her body got up, smiled warmly, grabbed the house key, and unlocked the front door. Isabel tried everything in her power to stop the advance, but nothing was able to even impede her body as she put the key on the ground and took the elevator to the first floor. She left the lobby, nothing covering her body from the cool breeze brushing up against her.

The city was quiet. It usually was around this area and time. She wasn’t in a poor area per say, but she didn’t know of anyone in or above the middle class living here. She was a student and could barely afford a place, so this “slum” was a good, cheap option for her. She was grateful in this moment that her location didn’t have much of a night life, despite how much she bemoaned it in the past.

Her body walked calmly and jovially through the streets, the cold air hardening her nipples quickly and shivers slowly beginning to run down her. Isabel’s eyes were glued ahead of her, so she prayed that no one was watching her from behind. Or at all, for that matter. Her feet already ached from the rough concrete and her mind was reeling.

A few minutes passed with her walking down the street, before a voice nearly made her jump from her own skull.

“Hey bitch, nice titties!”

As much as she wanted to run, her body stopped in its tracks and turned towards the voice. He was a elderly white homeless man she had seen a few times before. He lived in a crevice between two buildings, a half-alley with one entrance, and slept around his own trash and messes with no intention on cleaning either it or himself. She could smell him all the way from the street. However, instead of her usual scoffing, she turned and began shaking her D-cups at him. “Like what you see~?”

“Hell yeah I do cunt!” He yelled, his belt unbuckling. “Give me a show!”

And so she did. Her left arm snaked down to her snatch, and began rubbing vividly against the slit. Her right hand molested her own tits, squeezing each of them roughly and occasionally slapping or pinching too. The homeless man fished his cock out and immediately began rubbing it out to her performance in plain view, and she made sure to match his tempo. Her arousal continued to build, added on by her embarrassment of masturbating in the middle of the street and slipping multiple fingers into her cunt.

She continued to fuck herself, first slowly and soon more quickly, until she was on the edge of orgasm. Juices ran down the sides of her legs and moans escaped her lips. Isabel’s heart nearly jumped out her chest when she heard a car, but it sped along as if nothing was happening. She wanted to cry, but instead of tears, moans came out. This seemed to send the man over the edge, and he came hard, triggering her own orgasm. The world spun as her cum dribbled down onto the concrete below. Despite her disoriented state, she immediately continued walking away, causing the man to mumble obscene statements.

She continued to walk down the street, arousal waning and juices drying. With the heat from her cunt subsiding, she continued to get colder and colder. Isabel prayed that wherever her body was taking her, she would get there soon. Fortunately, she didn’t need to pray for long; unfortunately, it seemed her destination was a 24/7 sex shop. She frantically tried to pull her body away, but it walked in regardless. The warm air was at least welcome.

A bell rang out announcing her presence to the single clerk at the desk. He was scrawny, young, and had a few pimples on his face. Not conventionally attractive, but not ugly. He couldn’t have been over twenty. The clerk put down his magazine with a sign and looked up, only to be slack-jawed at the sight before him. He didn’t speak, so Isabel waved and started.

“Hi there! I’m Issy!” she said, jumping up slightly, “I’m looking for three special things, could you pleeease help me~?”

The kid stared at her openly, before stammering out, “Uh, eh, yeah, I uh, what can I help you with?”

Isable (or “Issy”, as she called herself) quickly skipped over and stuck out her chest at him. “Wellll, I was looking for a reeeeally big dildo to fill up my stupid slutty cunt with. Can you show me the biggest dildo you have pleeease?” Inside, she wanted to cry and bury her face into a pillow, but on the outside she was smiling and pushing herself closer to the man’s body.

He nodded, still staring, then broke eye-to-boob contact to lead her down an aisle filled with various sex toys made for vaginas of all shapes and sizes. After a minute of looking around, he stopped in front of a cabinet, and opened it to reveal an incredible long, green dildo.

“This uh, this dildo is eleven inches long and about four inches thick. I think it’s the biggest we have.”

She wanted to scream. She replied with a frown, “Are you sure that’s the biggest in stock? I don’t think it will be enough...“

He seemed flustered and confused, but he thought for a moment and said “wait here” before rushing into the back. Instead of merely waiting, her fingers shot to her cunt and began idly stroking it. She stood there masturbating for only a few minutes before he returned with a large case. She stopped just after he saw her.

“Um. This one is uh, 16 inches long and 6 inches thick. Is... is that good enough?”

If she could control her body, she would have yelled that she didn’t want it, but instead she smiled. “That seems good enough to fill me up until a man uses my stupid holes for his own pleasure. Thanks!”

He seemed dumbfounded, but cautiously began, “So, uh, is it okay if I, um, if I tou—”

“Now for the second thing!” She exclaimed excitedly, Isabel internally sighing with relief that the question was avoided, “I need three packs of condoms for every size you have available! Can you give me those?” Her internal relief was quickly replaced with immense dread, and the boy’s expression grew wider.

“W-we have, um, we have six sizes. Did... did you say a-all of them?”

She nodded vigorously.

“...Okay. One minute.” He ran away, but came back much quicker this time with a pile of various condoms. “H-Here.”

“Yay!” She exclaimed, jumping up and down and giving the clerk a show. He stared transfixed at her, apparently full of lust and hormones. “Now, I have oooone more teeeeny little request for you, okay~?”

He nodded, still staring.

“Women’s pussies are already trained to service man cocks from when they’re born, but the other holes are raw and need to be practiced before they can properly satisfy men.” Her heart was pounding from fear, but she pressed her chest into his and stared him in the eyes. “Do you have any cocks in stock I can practice using my mouth on, by any chance~?”

His smile showed crooked teeth and made her want to vomit, but he nodded happily. She quickly slid herself down his body and onto her knees, and without hesitation, unbuckled his pants to fish out his dick. It was around five inches long and an inch thick, but already rock hard and dripping with precum. She smiled (against her own will), and began licking the shaft from its base to its tip. When she reaches his head, she circled it with her tongue. Then, her head shot forward onto his cock, swallowing it all with a single motion, and she shot back out. Only after a few pumps, it started to twitch, so she pulled her head back and began using her hand to pump his thick sperm out onto her small face. After about ten seconds of coating her own face with his cum, she licked around her mouth to swallow some.

“Thank you for training my head cunt, sir,” she said sweetly, “that was my first blowjob.”

“Uh-huh” he said in a post-orgasmic haze.

Isabel, shocked and sickened from her own face and mouth being violated, curtly got up and brought her items to the counter. She scanned each herself, and inserted her credit card information by heart, and left the shop with her products and a kiss to the still-recovering clerk.

Out on the street again, she turned to walk back towards her apartment, cum drying on her face in the cold air. A car was driving past just as she came out, and she cupped her boobs when they slowed down. Thankfully, whoever they were didn’t leave the car, and they drove off after a bit. She continued down the road and around the corner, her house a few blocks down. A few more minutes, and she would be home and away from the public.

She was about the cross the street when a hand clasped over her mouth and pulled her back into a very familiar half-alley. She moaned involuntarily despite being horrified.

“God, is that cum? You fucking slut. You’re looking for a good fuck ain’t ya?”

She moaned into his hand, and the elderly homeless man slammed her face and tits into the wall. Pain seared across her, but soon they were joined by a pleasure blossoming from her cunt being penetrated. He was fucking her. He, an elderly, ugly, and loser asshole was taking her virginity in public and she wasn’t even fighting it.

He continued to push into her harder, sinking his entire member into her slopping and inviting cunt. She moaned like a bitch in heat into the wall, and he grabbed her legs for better maneuverability, pushing her again and again against the bricks. She came, and he began to slap her ass repeatedly; first time hurt a little, but soon they scaled up to searing pain, and she welcomed each one with a load and proud moan.

“Fuck... you wanted this, yeah? Good slut. Fucking great.”

“Thank you sir!” She squealed.

He dropped her legs suddenly, and replaced his hold on her with her hair, dragging her from the wall and onto a dumpster nearby. He pulled her hair every time he thrust in, pulling her hair back and causing her to cry out and moan. A few minutes of fucking, and he moved his hands under her chest, gripping tightly as he flooded her with his spunk. They both stood there shaking for a moment, before the man gave her one last spank and spit on her.

“Whore.”

She smiled, her mind still in shock. “Thank you for using me like how I was meant to be used, sir.”

“Damn right. World needs more cunts like yours.”

She waved goodbye, and with everything in pain, picked up her bags, and walked the rest of the way home, his semen leaking from her pussy the entire time.

When she finally got back to the apartment, her body walked her over to her bed, and lied down face-up, letting the semen slowly trickle out over her sheets. After ten or so minutes, Isabel realized she was crying, and she could move again.

She curled up and went to sleep.