The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Training Herself

Chapter Three

Isabel was humiliated, but at least she had the luxury of wearing something. Even if she looked like a whore.

She stood behind the counter of Dillon’s pop-not-mom shop, directly below the air conditioner. Her work clothes had been bastardized last night by her boss after an extremely unsatisfying sex session, and now were significantly more lewd. Her skirt had been haphazardly cut so that it barely covered half her ass, and now her shirt was cut so it showed both cleavage and underboob, not to mention her stomach being completely exposed. On top of all that, no bra or panties either. She was freezing.

At four in the morning, she had woken up to yet another extremely strong orgasm, this time from her shoving the dildo back and forth from her cunt. After her pleasurable awakening, her body hobbled over to the kitchen half-awake with a dildo stuck inside her, and used the marker and measuring tape to see how deep she’d gone. It wasn’t by much more, but it was a minor improvement. Then, the “taste test”, in which she deepthroated it yet again with rigor and enthusiasm. This time, her body took a whopping 14 inches at once for a full thirty seconds. She wasn’t quite sure how, but she could.

After taking a few minutes to compose herself in the bathroom and washing her mouth out thoroughly, she went back to her bedroom and began to clean up. Multiple used condoms littered the floor, but unfortunately, she couldn’t pick them up, so she had to settle with just moving the unused ones. Her used panties wouldn’t budge either, but it seemed the scarves were okay. When she took a look at her room, it was barely any better, and it still reeked of sex. She’d just have to hope the smell would go away with time.

Once Isabel finished cleaning, she realized she hadn’t eaten in a day. She was famished. Quickly, she dashed to the kitchen, ignoring the dildo in the middle of the room, and fished out some ramen from the drawer. Within a few minutes, she was eating contentedly at the table, her laptop still open from yesterday. She scooted over to it and began to check her social media (fairly inactive as usual), and then began to do some research.

She started by first googling her own name. Three pages of random online accounts or records (or irrelevant results) later, she was fairly certain the video wasn’t uploaded with her name. Next up were adjectives, trying to find specific combinations of words which maybe turn up videos of her; she found lots of irrelevant porn (sometimes looking very similar, sometimes not), but not her video. She decided to check her social media, in the rare chance something was just out in the public — no dice.

That wasn’t working, so it was time for plan B: find “Philip”, the cameraman.

As it turned out, she didn’t have to look too hard; just a google search with her school’s name and his name. There were two results, but one was an abandoned account from 2004 on Facebook, so the other was the only option. It was a Twitter account for Philip Rodriguez, age 19, and he went to her college. Scrolling through, she discovered he was single and mostly played World of Warcraft, though occasionally hung out with friends (which she didn’t know was a possible combination). He didn’t post the video to his Twitter, but it was a lead. She looked around and after digging for a bit, she found his dorm’s address.

However, before she could write up a game plan, her body immediately got up and walked towards the closet, where she found her current, incredibly revealing uniform. Her mind nearly went into shock when she put it on without dropping it, but it recovered quickly enough for her to notice it was 6:45 AM as she left her apartment.

Walking down the street in front of others with very revealing clothes was probably more embarrassing than walking around nude at four in the morning. To make matters worse, her body was determined to wave and greet every person who passed her by, to varying effects. Sometimes the other person would simply keep walking, other times they’d look away abashed. However, a few times, Isabel got some less-than-positive results, including a teenager that called her “magical tits”, a woman who slapped her ass as she walked by without saying anything, and an ugly 30-something-year-old who had a nice ten-minute conversation with her about the weather while eyeing her body and not so covertly taking pictures up her skirt, which she pretended not to notice.

She finally did get to the shop though, ten minutes late (for obvious reasons). She had no idea where her boss was, but she was thankful that she didn’t have to talk to him after last night. The thermostat gave her a sneaking suspicion he was behind the ice locker temperatures in the store, though.

And so, she stood behind the counter, barely covered, freezing, and smiling as though she was trained to do this from her first day.

One by one, the customers began to trickle in, most noticing Isabel’s... new attire, which she seemed to not notice herself. When they checked things out, some pretended not to see it, but most glanced or even stared. Her body went through the same motions as normal, not changing rhythm even as she felt the eyes of the customers peering at her strained and bulging tits. Even when one customer molested her as she packaged his groceries, she kept her store clerk’s smile and straight composure until he left.

By around midday, the customers had thinned out, leaving only three in the store: a young man, an elderly woman, and a teenage boy. Her body had become numb enough to the air conditioner that she didn’t feel too cold anymore, though she was sure that wasn’t healthy. It was only ten minutes until her lunch break and she could finally get out of this spot.

The young man walked over, carrying various miscellaneous items with him. She briefly looked over him: about her height, conventionally attractive, smiling. In another context, she might try flirting with him lightly, but clearly, she was in no position to do so. He set the objects down on the counter, and she began to scan them. The man was looking at her, but mostly at her clothes. She would’ve blushed if she was able to.

“Nice uniform,” he said, raising an eyebrow and looking up, “how much to see it come off?”

Fuck you was what she wanted to say, her consciousness reeling in her mind, but to her horror, she smiled and instead replied “Twenty dollars, sir.“

The man was intrigued. “Is that a serious offer? You’ll take your clothes off right now if I hand you a twenty-dollar bill?”

Her body nodded, and continued to sport that stupid salesclerk grin. “Of course sir. You would be able to look at any part of my body for fifteen minutes.”

The other of the man’s eyebrows raised, and he smirked. Her heart began to race. “And how much would I need to pay to feel that sweet mouth of yours wrapped around my cock?”

Isabel was mad that she ever considered flirting with this man. “Ten dollars, sir. Twelve if you would like me to swallow, an extra five for a facial.”

He whistled, then reached into his pocket; a knot formed in her stomach. His wallet came out, and his hand shot through for small bills. She finished checking his items out as he waved fifteen dollars. “What can I get for this?”

“You can get a blowjob ending in a facial or swallow, a titjob, or an assjob, sir.” Assjob?

“Assjob?” He asked.

“Yes sir. You bend me over, and rub your cock between my asscheecks, then cum on my back.” She hadn’t heard of this before, let alone know the name of it. Confusion washed over her mind briefly.

“Haven’t tried it, but it sounds fun,” he said, putting the money down on the counter, “I think I’ll take a titjob, though. I’m more of a boob guy.”

She quickly snatched up the money and stuffed it into her skirt’s waistband. “Of course sir, thank you for shopping with us. Would you like to fuck my ripe titties here or in the back?”

“In the back, please.”

Isabel’s body motioned, and the man followed her from the counter to the backroom area. It smelled stale, but it was significantly warmer than the front, so she counted her blessings. Quickly, she turned and shimmied to her knees just a few steps from the door, and pulled her barely-concealing shirt over her breasts to expose them entirely. She played with them momentarily to the amusement of her customer. Then, it was a matter of reaching over and unzipping the man’s pants, pulling them down, and fishing his cock from his underwear.

It seemed like he was a grower, and sure enough, his dick slowly transformed from a few inches to a solid six. Her body smiled in an almost natural way as she lifted her tits to envelope his rod, then squeezed them together, methodically bobbing up and down to stimulate him. He let out a soft sigh, and she giggled. The hands massaged and pushed against her boobs as she worked, changing the pressures to further tantalize and tease. Isabel’s eyes locked with his cock, only rarely glancing up to throw him a flirtatious look or check if he was close. As it turns out, he was not.

After many, many minutes, he finally came. It was only accompanied by a quick grunt, and the first string of white hit her chin before she would yank her tits up. The second shot hit her cleavage, followed by a third and a few quick spurts that got all over her breasts. She slid the cock out from between her breasts, and one done reached a finger to her chin and removed the cum. She brought the cum-soaked digit to her mouth and gave a long, sensual lick to it, before sucking it and taking it out.

“Phew,” he said, pulling his pants up, “you’re a really high-quality prostitute. If you had been working in a proper brothel, I’d have expected that to cost closer to fifty bucks!”

Isabel wanted to scream and punch him in the face. “Thank you sir, but whores like me don’t deserve wages. It’s our purpose to service men and their cocks, we shouldn’t charge any more than what we need to keep servicing.”

He grunted. “God, you are one sexy slut. Definitely coming back for more.”

Her smile beamed. “Thank you for coming! Have a swell day!”

And he left. Isabel’s tits and chin were incredibly sticky and she had begun to sweat a little. She reached down and pulled her shirt back over her boobs, staining the fabric slightly. The air smelled raunchy and heavily like cum, and she felt disoriented and confused, but at least now she was alone.

...Was she?

Isabel barely noticed it, but from the door to the front area, there was an eager eye peeking through the crack. It took a few seconds before she realized it was the teenage boy from earlier, who had apparently been covertly watching her for... some time.

“Hi there!” She exclaimed, startling him, “What can I get for you?”

The boy, nervous, slowly opened the door, and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a ten and three ones.

“Wh-what can I get for this m-ma’am?”

Her mind sighed frustratedly, but her body remained perky as ever. “Normally just a blowjob with a swallow, but for the extra dollar I’ll let you finish on my face or tits. I’ll wipe it off immediately though.”

The boy remained silent, but gave her the money. She tucked it into her waistband again as she waited for his command on her knees.

“...Ending in f-facial, please.”

It took her no time to get to work. Her hands reached over and unbuckled his pants, pulling them and the underwear down in a single swipe. His dick sprung forward, already incredibly hard (yet smaller than the last one), and her mouth wrapped around his tip. He gasped as she licked around it, bobbing her head further and further down his shaft until she took every inch of him. His cock was pulsating and he was moaning. Then, nearly a minute and a half after she started, he grabbed her head and shoved it forward, and she felt hot jizz hit the back of her mouth. After a few seconds of panting, he let go, and she pulled her face off his crotch with a loud pop.

“H-holy shit.”

The kid staggered back momentarily and grabbed onto a shelf to stabilize himself. Meanwhile, her hand reached for a dollar and handed it back to him. “Sorry sir! This stupid slut couldn’t follow directions properly, so you’ll only be charged for a swallow. Have a great day, please come again!”

He opened his mouth and closed it again, then simply nodded with a smile and dashed away, leaving Isabel truly by herself this time.

She sat there for a few minutes, slowly recovering from the rapid double-sex she just experienced. However, she didn’t have long, because soon her body leaped up vigorously and walked her out to the front area, cum still very visible on her very visible tits. She glanced at the clock: it was the end of her (albeit short as hell) lunch break, and her body was ready to accept and check out more customers for the next five hours. The sweat on her body and the lack of proper clothes made her immediately freeze under the air conditioner yet again.

The customers noticed her sexuality much, much more this shift. Many of the men commented on the white substance on her, which she enthusiastically confirmed was a stranger’s cum. Most commented disgusting and horny things at her and left it at that, but some didn’t; however, all besides one didn’t take her up on her offer of sex, even when she gave discounts. The one that did, though, pulled out a thirty-dollar bill and slapped it onto the counter, asking what he could buy.

“You may have sex with me as long as you wear a condom.” She smiled, and he grinned back.

And so, he grabbed a condom pack from the shelf, ripped one off, and fucked her silly in the backroom until he came deep inside her, filling the condom with nasty-tasting sperm. After she drank it and wished him farewell, she fingered herself to orgasm on the dirty floor. It upset her, but it didn’t nearly scar her as much as her previous interactions in the past day and a half.

When closing time arrived, her body loosened up, and she instantly ran to the washroom nearly sobbing. After relieving herself and washing her face and breasts, she closed up the shop and stuffed the money from her waistband into the cash register. Then, she whipped out her phone and texted her boss.

Earned you some extra money today ;)

One of the customers used the condoms without paying for them and this dumb slut forgot to stop them from leaving. I deserve to have the cost deducted from my pay :) Thank you for treating me like a disposable whore, I’m so happy I could be of use to you. Please use me to the fullest extent <3

—Issy

She put the phone down, sighed, and leaned against the counter, tears flowing down her face.

She wasn’t dressed like a whore, she was a whore. She was letting people fuck her for money. And not only was she using her body to earn cash, she didn’t even get to keep a cent of it! Although tears flowed down her face, an uncomfortable sensation between her legs she couldn’t describe began to arise, and she pushed herself up to walk it off. After forcing herself to breathe for a few moments, she left the building and locked the door.

Isabel desperately wanted to just go home and sleep. She had sex with three different people today. But she couldn’t. She had a goal now. She couldn’t delay it or she’d never get it done. And if she did it and it ended up as a false lead, she’d at least be able to sleep at night knowing she tried.

Instead of turning towards her home, Isabel began walking towards Philip’s dorm.